NATION

PASSWORD

Nuremberg Rally 2014 IC RP

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Greater Weselton
Senator

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Nuremberg Rally 2014 IC RP

Postby Greater Weselton » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:18 pm

OOC: Signups are still open here:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=321052&hilit=Nuremberg+Rally
The 2014 Nuremberg Rally will begin on Monday December 22nd 2014. It is the annual rally of the Nazi Party. Many party and government officials, including the Fuhrer, will attend. All foreign dignitaries who have signed up will also be there. We hope this rally can be a success. Heil Hitler!
I am not a Nazi in real life.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
Proud Member of theConfederation of Sovereign Nations

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 am

The rally started with the opening remarks of Minster of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda Paul Wagner. He said, "The 2014 Nuremberg Rally is now upon us. This is the first year of the new Fourth Reich. This year has seen two wars by the Reich, one a victory and one a defeat. We have recovered from the defeat and we will continue to be strong! Long live the Reich! May we continue the spirit of Adolf Hitler. Heil Hitler!"
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pan-America under the United States
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-America under the United States » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Gustavus Adolphus stands up and claps while listening to Wagnar's speech.

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:24 pm

The Cathedral of Light went up at sunset on Monday night. It is still up and will remain up until sunrise. The show involves 130 searchlights positioned upward to create a wall of light.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:45 pm

Captain William basked in the sights and speeches, shaking hands with as many officers as he could. He laughed the jokes of others and made jokes of his own, taking much amusement in the weakness of lesser people. He passed around his sidearm, a MK-23 modified to fire 10mm auto, a large sidearm that his large hands were suited to weld. William took much cheer looking at the sidearms of other officers and comparing medals earned from crushing heathens.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-America under the United States » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:39 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:Captain William basked in the sights and speeches, shaking hands with as many officers as he could. He laughed the jokes of others and made jokes of his own, taking much amusement in the weakness of lesser people. He passed around his sidearm, a MK-23 modified to fire 10mm auto, a large sidearm that his large hands were suited to weld. William took much cheer looking at the sidearms of other officers and comparing medals earned from crushing heathens.

Gustavus comes over to shake his hand.

"Masterful rally, is it not?"

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:32 am

William shakes his hand and offers him something to drink.

"Some fine wine taken from the heathens?" He offers the other man.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-America under the United States » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Doppio Giudici wrote:William shakes his hand and offers him something to drink.

Of course. We must reap the benefits of victory, no?

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:27 pm

General Wilhelm Geer of the Heer delivered his speech on the state of the military. He said, "Our military is strong. This year, we were able to put down a coup attempt against the Reich. The failed coup of September 11th was crushed by the Heer and Waffen-SS. The very next day, we declared war on Elemental North and Annadelle for trying to push their agenda on us in the International Congress of Nations. We faced a large counterattack from many different nations trying to crush our way of life. The troops of the Reich fought long and hard to preserve our ways! We surrendered in that war since the I.C.O.N ceased to exist. There was not point in continuing the fight. We were able to preserve our way of life without being members of the I.C.O.N. Our forces have now recovered from the defeat and are back to being strong. They will continue to defend the Reich and crush our enemies. Heil Hitler!"
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:11 pm

It was time for the Fuhrer to give his speech. He walked up to the podium and started speaking. He said, "Weselton is great again. We were able to get the old government to hand power over to us on August 23rd. We have been working to make Weselton great since then. We may have lost a war, but our spirit remains strong. Many people may condemn us, but we will never give in to their demands! We are our own Reich! We will last through the ages! Even when leftists are trying to force change in countries like Burleson, we don't back down from our ideals! We will remain strong! May the spirit of Adolf Hitler lead us on! We will defeat the Judeo-Bolshevik culture! Heil Hitler! Sieg Heil!"
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:27 pm

Pan-America under the United States wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:William shakes his hand and offers him something to drink.

Of course. We must reap the benefits of victory, no?

He handed over the bottle of wine and afterwards offered him a cigar too, while he pulled out one for himself. After he had a short smoke, he watched both the speeches and then went back to his room. Once in the hotel, he picked the lock to another room and tore off his face there, before setting the mask on fire in the tub. Once that was said and done he just needed to pass himself off as another person, so he started to hack the database for the hotel so that his fake ID matched the person who rented this room, which was empty at the moment.

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:32 pm

The Minister of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda took the podium again. He said, "This year's rally has been a success. We were able to showcase our glorious party to the masses and foreign dignitaries. May the Reich continue to live on! To close this rally, I will say a modification of the words of the great Rudolf Hess. The party is Muller! Muller is Weselton and Weselton is Muller! Heil Muller! Sieg Heil!"
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Our national anthem, Horst-Wessel-Lied, started playing. All people in attendance were asked to stand, remove their hats if they are male, and perform a Nazi salute.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Greater Weselton
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Weselton » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:00 pm

The 2014 Nuremberg Rally officially ended. Thanks to everyone for attending!
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates