NATION

PASSWORD

What Fun Games We Have Here (closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 13, 2015 5:00 pm

One couldn't see her face but you could hear the smirk on her face as she spoke " You can be such a bad liar, for the devil your made out to be!" Before she continued she gave Carmine a friendly punch in the shoulder although it carried much more for than its intent would believe you to think that would be applied. " Besides we both know that Duke doesn't like us so I don't think he will put us in good positions once he gets all the authority. Also I don't know where you plan to present the evidence you have, but if your not quick enough Stalker and I will lose our unrestricted clearance and likely won't be around for you. I think our best bet by far is finding whatever hole Rex has disappeared into." Rose was trying to change the subject quickly to just dodge a potentially disastrous conversation that she believe that may take place if something wasn't done quickly.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed May 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Carmine rolled his shoulder grunting as he wiped at his eyes one final time. "Yes don't worry in my own country I'm seen as the devil by anyone but the people. I'm going to make sure you're right with me the whole time, might just drop us right out of a plane still pondering it. I have no level of idea however where Rex could be at this point though. Do you?" He looked about before taking out a smart device tablet from the armor and typed away. Soon enough back at the palace everyone began to broadcast on signals trying to call out to Agent Rex, shortwave however, the snow would take it up before it got close to any cities.

It also begun to be played on the speakers of all patrolling Nyx vehicles, as well as the osprey that flew overhead. Everyone was making just about as much ruckus as possible, if Rex wanted to be found anywhere around the palace if he had been on foot then he would be.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 13, 2015 8:01 pm

" Hmm... I don't know give me a minute I might come up with something." Rose said just before she began looking around presumeably adjusting the map in her helmet, still spoke Isley as he looked for somewhere he could be. " You know Rex is honestly the best of us the only thing is not only is a code thumper like stalker he can also be very... Determined when it comes to mission completion. So if the king gave him a mission not long before he died he's not gonna do anything until it's done, including coming back to be regent assuming he's still alive too. But I can't think of anywhere he would be, I mean he was likely at the palace before the attack." Rose just shrugged at the end of her minor investigation on Rex's whereabouts.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Thu May 14, 2015 5:46 am

Carmine just shrugged. He looked around for a bit before taking his hand out for a formal shake. He grunted rolling his eyes before doing a formal bow from the waist. Once he stood up however he had the smile back, the mask was on. "Well....If everything goes wrong....whether that be I can't get you a position where I might see you again or in the chance that any of the few safety measures that I employ fails, and I die or whatever might happen to me. Well, it has been a most enjoyable game with you this set of time I didn't want to record because it's better to remember it all being longer. With everyone even though it was somewhat short...so I shall say it now in the case we don't later, goodbye Agent Rose."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Thu May 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Rose didn't have much of a clue on how to say goodbye either, but she did manage to pull something together before heading back to prepare for a trip home. "Yea it wasn't bad, better than we all thought you would be to say the least but all good things come to an end right? Either way lets just try and make sure we all live a little longer, hows that sound for a plan?"

Previous

Return to NationStates