NATION

PASSWORD

What Fun Games We Have Here (closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Thu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Hunter looked to the man's arm before grabbing it. He tinkered with the armor a bit yanking sometimes, just to see if it was the armor that had locked up. "Besides the scientists, you are currently the only confirmed survivor. Confirmed dead include E and his Guardian, F's Guardian, and King Johnson the Third. We are continuing our search thoroughly but there is no promises. Expected procedure after this is to talk with the new regent before going on a witch hunt." Hunter looked over the soldier before offering the remnants of the helm. "Cerberus will replace the damages done to your armor."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Thu May 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Bennett just closed an eye and grited his teeth at bit as Hunter yanked his broken arm, once that was over he replied sounds slightly for aggitated now. " It's broken alright, oh well. But isn't Rex to be the regent? If he's dead then it goes to Duke and I don't think your boss would like that very much. So go and find him, I'm fine he has for to be in here somewhere alive or dead." Bennett then crawled back against the wall where he had been stuck resting his head on the wall. "One more thing, don't worry about the helmet I have a feeling that not many more will be needed."
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Thu May 07, 2015 6:05 pm

A medical and engineer squad soon came to Bennetts' aide as Hunter left ordering a redouble of efforts. The troop transports soon landed and a few hundred of Cerberus' ground Infantry, probably having gotten themselves together on the flight over gave the sufficient manpower for fora lack down of the palace and full search of the area. A few pieces of armor waited in the tundra, in case of further attacks. If Duke were to be in power there would surely be conflict, Rex was the key objective, second only to the remaining children.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Thu May 07, 2015 6:21 pm

With Bennett secure the palace seemed even more quiet than it normally was, and with it's long hallways the place seemed more like a tomb now then a home. Not a trace of A, his guardian, F, or even Rex could be found outside of the fact that A/F's armors were missing. Even with all the manpower it seemed like the bones of the once most secure place in Dergaria were picked clean.
Last edited by Dergaria on Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Thu May 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Hunter held the side of his helmet. He was going to get an earful by Mr. Carmine with whatever he did. "All units, start picking the place clean, anything of suspicion I want the dawn wall torn down or cut through. All remaining teams which are reinforcements to other areas, I want to know how many dawn snowflakes there are in a 200 kilometer radius. Rig up some of the radar equipment try to search for tunnels. If we don't find a single bit of anything conclusive I want someone to fabricate something....I don't see your tags moving fast enough run you worthless gits!"

And that's what they did. They probably made a larger path of destruction and ruckus then the actual attack. They needed to find something or the man who orchestrated the six minute uprising would soon be upon their heads.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

As far as tunnels went there were none. Tearing the walls down would merely reveal the rocky interior that the palace was built in. And it seemed the attacked never reached inside the gene ward. Back in corporate land; Rose was getting back to her feet, Stalker was coming back to his senses, D had tired herself out fretting and was now asleep, and C just continued to lay there watching the videos seemingly in thought.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Fri May 08, 2015 4:13 am

Carmine had long since gotten up in his armor and was pacing. He seemed absolutely neutral upon the whole thing as if all emotions had been canceled out. A few of the screens nearest to him switched to that of Hunter standing in front of a few soldiers who were busy at work trying to find anything, Hunter eventually spoke first. "Sir, the confirmed dead as of now are E, his guardian, F's guardian, King Johnson III. Rex, A, his guardian, and F are still MIA. We found one survivor and have since treated his broken arm. All searched for anyone else, have come up inconclusive. We have men all around trying to find the place of breaching, as well as the hiding locations of survivors...As I have said all things have come up inconclusive as of yet...."

Carmine looked at the screen for sometime mulling it all over. His expression didn't change. "Have everyone on alert for war. Continue your search until you find something....I'll send in the B block project to assist you since you can't seem to do what I ask of you with the resources at hand. You understand what is to happen about your failure later. That is all, you may go back to your work." The screen shut off after that and Carmine sat down. "You realize Duke probably had some hand in this, or at least is going to gain from this, yes?"

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Fri May 08, 2015 10:35 am

Rose sat next to Carmine before replying " Of course he had something to gain out of the king's death, the bad news is he wasn't the only one who had somethings to gain from that. You would think if just about everyone thought you were dead that there wouldn't be much left to get from their actual death, but not in his case. By the way Carmine about the missing kids, you know that there aren't anything like panic rooms or secret tunnels in the palace right? They probably just ran for it heading down the mountain on foot. " Once Stalker was back to himself he just surveyed the area quietly from his current position and decided his best move was to stay put.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Fri May 08, 2015 11:34 am

Carmine sighed. He began to type on the panel once more. "Well, there is unfortunately probably soon to be a war if we can't find Rex...anywho, I have sent some jets to go fly by looking for anyone escaping on foot....I'm just surprised that no one spotted their exit, they must of been moving profoundly quick..." He began typing away again as his brow furrowed. He spoke to no one in particular but his communication device near the panel was online. "Erin dear, please wake up. Protocol is required and if you are still in Dergaria, I need your services at once." With that the entire coding had been sent. I was unlikely to lead to anything but if D had left her at home then perhaps the rebels had taken the small toy.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Rose took a moment to think and then came to a realization. " There are only two exits to the palace the entrance and the hangar, and one of which just so happens to have multiple parachutes stored in it. And personally Carmine if you were running for your life with at least a squad of trained killers chasing you which would you run to? Though the question was rhetorical it did service a valid point.

Erin came back to life, taking a moment to do a diagnostic and update her logs but everything was fine and intact still. It wasn't long before she began to transmit what she could see which wasn't much in all honesty. Just that she was in a box along with... a lot of ammunition none of which she had a file or had seen before. She could tell however that the box was made of metal and moving some idle chatter was in the background but without some focus it was unable.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sat May 09, 2015 7:32 pm

Carmine sighed as he set aside new orders for one of the just as support against the target area where Erin was. She began to broadcast her location on a secure Cerberus channel. Carmine smiled as he looked at the reports, two of osprey were quickly packed up, Hunter and all of the Knights inside them. This would be a successful detainment of one rabble-rouser.

"Well, hopefully the jets can find their heat signatures...but oh how I love when pieces of the board long since placed come to fruition. Hunter has a camera on the sides of his helm, would you like to watch as they perhaps catch up on the rebels? If we keep more then one alive you can have your fun with him with my home's resources." He just sat idly by, the excitement of the game having returned to his eye. He would make these bastards pay for their transgressions.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun May 10, 2015 1:07 am

It wouldn't take long to realize that Erin's location which was moving,(South) was headed straight for Dergib the nearest city and capitol of Dergaria. As the ospreys began their projected flight path it wouldn't be hard to notice some of Dergib's AA batteries were coming online and locking onto them, though they hadn't fired yet. Some citizens on the streets noticing the ospreys now ran for cover, shortly after all citizens were ordered inside the nearest buildings over the emergency intercoms. Meanwhile on the northern side of the mountain range where the palace was located two heat signatures appeared seeing how the snowstorm had previously hidden their position on thermals. And again another hail for Carmine went out this one however from the House of Advisers in Dergib.

Rose paused for a moment considering the offer then replied sounding a little concerned. " I'm more curious of how nobody has reacted yet to you flying your planes around where the palace used to be, or the capitol right next door, I mean the palace's comms and systems were likely shut down before the attack but a whole city will definitely notice them. Whats your plan when they do, say you flew your force straight into the palace which hasn't had its comms up for a while now just to help and check for survivors like you did right. But what if your hunch is right and Duke had something to do with it, wouldn't he paint a much different picture?" After she finished Stalker spoke up for a moment declaring " Operative Rose has a point you know." from his current position.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun May 10, 2015 5:35 am

The ospreys dived down like birds of prey almost before leveling out. From them came three Nyx recon vehicles. Their comma crackled to life warning all Dergarians that they were attacking rebels who are heavily armed and had attacked a group of DIF operatives. The recon vehicles opened parachutes before releasing them once they were at a safe distance down. They were in hot pursuit of the rebels and the Knights were ready to enact swift judgement. Meanwhile the ospreys pulled off back towards the palace and to the reported heated signatures.

Carmine just shrugged sighing. "Well if Duke is to be in control of this event then there's not much more I can do. I'll be labeled the deceiver that I am no matter what I show him and the Dergarians, plus the fact your king was supposed to be dead and the palace something that shouldn't exist. The most I can hope for in all actuality is to take at least one rebel, find out where they got their equipment and use all other evidence to perhaps but him in checkmate. Otherwise I just have to make sure all individuals knowing of this situation are in safe keeping away from influence."

Carmine sighed turning to one of the screens once more as he patched them in. "Yes, did my men not give their hail or something?"
Last edited by Cerberus Industries on Sun May 10, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 pm

The targeted vehicle sped up drastically once it noticed the nyxs dropping down. An odd thing too was how unlike the transmission the passenger looked back to the nyxs seemingly rushing his driver, showing the panic on his face also this man had a considerable amount of red hair not common in Dergaria or in most military groups. As for the heat signatures they were just walking through one of the less snow filled parts of Dergaria due to the mountain range heading north, and although there was a city not far from them it was still going to be a rather long walk.

Rose sighed as she crossed her arms then replied again. " Carmine don't tell me you plan on keep us here until all this blows over do you? Because though we technically aren't guardians anymore we are still DIF and these kids should go back soon if for no other reason than to defend they claim. At least it isn't to the death anymore thanks to you so they could come back if they wanted to after that, unfortunately its likely that Stalker and I will be reassigned meaning you probably won't be seeing us again.

On the hail it seemed it came from an older adviser based on his attire meaning they were likely in a session when all of this began to occur, he seemed rather worried as he spoke. "Mr. Carmine is it, you know I have tried for so long to uplift and preserve our relations with you as well as the entirety of Cerberus itself, but you can't just go running soldiers around here at a wimsey. Its the capitol for goodness sake, and thing of what your enemies will say about this."

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun May 10, 2015 1:35 pm

The hatch in the back opened up as the gun was raised. A knight rose up and fired two short bursts at each back tire as the remaining five Nyx vehicles accelerated to their top speed trying to surround the convoy. They were closing I'm aggressively. They were going to stop them before they entered the city.

Carmine sighed looking to Rose. He just gave a shurg, no smile for once. "Well it is unfortunate I can not control your positions, but I will attempt anyways." Mr. Carmine turned his head once more to the screen. "Yes I understand this is rather bad but I have enough recorded evidence alone to exempt myself for my actions. Certain secrets have been leaked to these rebels which they have utilized as well as that of equipment on both of our nation's level. Which brings me to believe this is an inside job in your government probably that of my enemies after a recent diplomatic gain for me...so I must make sure there is no foul play, we can meet in your very building if you want, I have plenty of people and objects to deliver."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun May 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Once the first tire popped the vehicle lost control and though they almost regained their control on the vehicle once the second tire popped they began spinning out of control at which point the passenger actually jumped out of the vehicle and tried to run.

Rose looked around before saying dismissively " Well, I leave you to your work." then went back to where she had been laying and sat instead.

The old man brightened up a bit at the mention of evidence. " Then this is a time of crisis, if that is the case I must get back to the others and inform them of this... excuse me." Shortly after the transmission came to a close.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun May 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Carmine sighed as he went over and plopped down by Rose his smile coming back to his. "I suppose I'm waiting for now, Rose but it sounds like you'll miss abusing me. By that train of thought is there any finally punches you want to give before it's all over. We could always lance against one another." Carmine just smiled a bit as he looked around, he was back with his usual posture once more after the shock and panic was gone.

As the vehicles began to in circle the spinning out vehicle, one of the side doors opened as one Nyx barely missed the red hair and out flew Hunter to tackle him, propelled by the momentum of the car and his own might. None of them were getting away. As the Jeep finally came to a halt all hatches were opened as the guns pointed at them. A good four knights from each Nyx (excluding the one Hunter was in) with their rifles at the ready slowly began to encroach as a voice over a microphone with a hint of Russian accent began to speak. "Excuse me shitbags, you are indeed fucked, come out the Jeep slowly or we will tear you a new one."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun May 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Rose shook her head before speaking her voice sounded like she was more focused on her thoughts than speaking or that she was troubled. " No... its not that Carmine its just I haven't been outside of this suit for more than thirty minutes since I was eighteen. Plus if they discontinue all the DIF I don't know what I'll do, I just don't know. "

The red haired runner didn't even see Hunter coming and with Hunter's size and strength it was no contest as he fell. As for the other he raised his hands up in the air as the vehicle came to a stop, and shortly after it finished stopping he began to comply exiting while trying to keep his hands up.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Sun May 10, 2015 7:09 pm

Carmine just sighed looking her over as well as Stalker. He kind of just shifted as he pondered. "Those two are still designated to be taking their college classes here they still need their own protection. Or I could have my own twist on things to ensure that at least the DIF survive." He began to type immediately as the screen to his right moved towards him as he manipulated a control panel. It was giving him constant reports and video imaging. "Charlie, Delta. We have located your two remaining brothers. How are you two holding up however?"

Hunter slammed some of his weight down onto the Individual. Restraints were out around the redhead's ankles and wrists before both being connected. This connection was used like the string of a back as he was carried to one of the Nyx vehicles. The man who had remained in the vehicle until recent events was eventually detained in the same way after he was swarmed. Both were put in the same vehicle and a diagnostic check occurred especially of the teeth in attempts to prevent suicide.

Meanwhile, two of the osprey planes landed in front of the trio, of course only two were shown as heat signatures as forlorn Rangers swarmed out. They had minor weapons to show they weren't hostile but just in case there were any others around they couldn't detect. "Well hey there lads do you need a lift?"

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun May 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Rose looked back at Carmine still thinking as she spoke " Yea but, whichever wins won't be able to just leave the country for school and I know you want her to win so where does that leave me, probably in some warehouse trying to find a use for myself. And if the DIF survives the guardians were only put in place by the king and Rex never like it to begin with, so without him we are just operatives again so we wouldn't be able to be doing much unless we go to war." It was beginning to sound like she was fighting back sobbing.

C looked up from the screen after checking on his twin who was still asleep, he sounded almost too calm as he went. " I'm fine just thinking... thinking of potential targets, espionage cost and what assets would be available to us, determining who can be trusted, just generally preparing to narrow the list down on this case."

Grunting slightly as Hunter pressed down on him the man made a request. " Alright fuck you got me, lighten up a little." the other was more quiet even with being swarmed, and neither of them had anyway of suicide involving their teeth. The red haired on even complaining with. "What are you my dentist, lay off."

Based on their sizes the three people could be determined as A, his guardian, and F. Once they landed the team could see clearly that all three of them were armed with XM9s the nations standard rifle. After they were asked the question the guardian spoke up almost immediately with. " If your lift can expedite our travel to the nearest city and not to Cerberus controlled territory then yes."

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Mon May 11, 2015 4:06 am

Carmine sighed as he fidgeted a bit. He didn't expect to have such moods come from Rose. He kind of just looked down at his hands turning his head to Stalker and mouthing the whole, "I need assistance." He coughed turning back before beginning to type away on the panel again "Well, I already have a few ideas, hopefully Rex can entertain the thought of it, once we find him that is..."

One of the Knights had a large cross on his chest most symbolic of the Catholic faith which was odd in Cerberus but none the less seemingly acceptable. "Well you dumb-fucks are suspected to have been part of the team involved in the assassination of a man you should of thought didn't exist. I'd of rather punched out all your teeth rather than check for a cyanide capsule but then you wouldn't talk for awhile. You're being recorded at all times is there anything you wish to say as we drag you assholes back to the scene of the crime which doesn't exist, anything from you Gingy?"

With that the six Nyx transport would turn around, that is with most of the Jeep being ripped apart for any kinds of evidence especially of which being Erin who was being cared for by Hunter in a separate Nyx vehicle.

One of the ranger stepped forward looking them over. "How about we make a compromise, why don't we take you home where someone won't murder you violently since we still don't know who the enemy is except someone in government? I mean we cleaned it up mostly....and tore down some walls but it's the best option currently."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Mon May 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Stalker got up quickly to try and remedy this situation, grabbing Rose by the shoulder and hand as he began to lead her away. Though after a few moments Rose shoved him off and walked off on her own. Stalker returned shortly after saying, "Well, I tried."

The red haired man tried to stand before trying to spit in the face of the knight a smirk crawled onto his face afterwards, the other man just shook his head, closed his eyes and appeared to be trying to sleep.

A looked around for a moment before his guardian replied, almost as if they could communicate similarly to the DIF. ' Normally I would demand some respect here, but the future king says that its fine so we'll go with you if only to be home again." And after that the trio tried to board the Osprey to head back to the palace where they had just escaped from.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Mon May 11, 2015 4:42 pm

A metal gauntlet grabbed the man by the face and slammed his head into the back wall of the vehicle. "Dan filth don't you dare spit even towards a ducking cross or by God's wrath I'll make you a damp eunich just as a warm of the torture were gonna put you through." He punched the man in the stomach violently a fee time before turning his chair. Two knights still sat watching rifles at the ready.

Carmine just sighed throwing his arms up into the air before jogging to catch up to Rose. "Excellent idea by the way C, perhaps I left some Cerberus in you after all!" His face became firm soon as he turned to fully catch up with Rose. "Agent Rose there are plenty of options still left for you....I understand you are upset over the king but his revenge is coming and afterwards your life will continue, you won't be simple discarded weaponry."

The ranger nodded simply as he lead them up towards the seating arrangement. It was a bit cramped with the Nyx inside since this was a different one of the osprey. "Sorry were technically mercenaries formalities ain't exactly my strong point. We don't really play the game we kind of just shoot stuff. But yeah, ten minutes and you can be back in your bed if you want....err, you'd have to fix the covers and such though..."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Tue May 12, 2015 1:05 pm

The red haired man spit again this time at the floor before speaking again. " Watch out the big man can beat up a guy who is restrained, can you believe these guys ?" he then turned to the other captive who didn't reply or even react to him.

Rose turned as Carmine was catching up though her tone was much more angry and accusing than it was before. " What, do you just know everything! Or do you just have another stupid chess piece up Duke's ass or something because he sure as hell doesn't like you so how could you now suddenly know what gonna happen? I mean you hardly know me, how could you tell what gonna happen when someone sees one of the last DIF most of which don't have any recent combat experience or have even fired a weapon in years! Huh Carmine what could you know that I don't already?!"

A's guardian looked over to the mercenary for a moment then replied dismissively " Just make the ride more easy for all of us, and stop filling the comms." the kids aboard seemed more along for the ride as they quietly sat down on either side of the guardian and leaned their heads against the side of the aircraft.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue May 12, 2015 6:32 pm

The knight didn't say anything and neither did the others. These two had been marked for a sentence far worse than death. They were soon to experience first hand the part of Cerberus that kept it orderly safe.

Carmine kind of just shrugged looking at her as he rubbed his face. "I don't have anything right now. I don't know anything and I never will, I just have plans for things way ahead of schedule. I was just getting around to feeling a connection with your king." He sighed he was getting off topic, the game had ended it was him being a human being to her. "I see you as a friend however a current one and I figure most DIF don't deserve a practical desk job...plus I want to see you more you're starting to get good at the game. I planned long ago what to do when Delta became queen if she did how to guarantee I'd see you again."

Carmine begun to cry. He just had admitted he viewed someone as a friend outside of his close family, a rare thing in the three families. "I'm making myself inter vulnerable today or tomorrow when I go to Dergaria. I'm going to hand over all evidence obtained and I'm going to be without guard of my nation. You and Stalker are going to be the only ones who could even save me. This is where we'll make the point that Dergaria and Cerberus have no embassy, and this will be your new role if all things go to plan. With that created everyone can still see each other and for at least a while I can imagine things are okay, understood Rose?" He rubbed at his eyes again it was too hard to hide the slight wetness left behind. He had come far to close to all of them.

The mercenary just grunted in annoyance. All of the Rangers began to situate themselves in their seats but they gave the three a wide birth before the osprey took off. No one talked to them it was silence but they seemed to be quietly communicating and sometimes tapping each other as if something was being watched.
Last edited by Cerberus Industries on Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates