NATION

PASSWORD

What Fun Games We Have Here (closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dergaria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Sun May 03, 2015 9:59 pm

D seemed to be taking in the tips and rules much like any new comer trying to make it. "So what if I hit C in the head, do I get another point as well?" D asked.Though it seemed playful with some observation it would appear that C took it more as a challenge judging how he was sizing up his twin.

"Its Operative or Guardian Rose not agent, but we did manage to agree on a few things. So Carmine since the ball is in my court now you don't expect Stalker and I to have to change do you, and if we didn't could these horse even carry us?" Rose's tone was friendly despite how she still at least tried to be professional and how couldn't you with Stalker around.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Mon May 04, 2015 4:05 am

Hunter shifted from aide to side as he spoke. He was keeping it fair enough to allow Charlie to hear the lessons with Delta. The whole head ordeal made him pause. "Knocking your opponent unconscious also wins you the game and more often then not if they deflect poorly with their shield you're likely to hit them in the head....However it won't give you another point it will surely leave them thinking twice about how to hold their shield."

Carmine looked to the mechanical horses tapping his chin. "Well a man never asks a woman about a her weight, Guardian Rose but if those horses can carry Hunter in his normal armor plus a large anti-tank weapon suffice to say I think it can manage you and your armor's weight." He fixed his gauntlets slightly, a nervous gesture not normally seen. "I suppose it was something about, 'breaking my free spirit' or something trivial like that, that you both agreed upon?"

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Mon May 04, 2015 2:48 pm

As D went to reply C interjected instead with. " I think that's enough lessons for now at least. Seven points to win right, and where do we go to start?" C closed his helmet with considerably more force than needed. Maybe he was just adjusting to moving in the armor or something was bothering him it was unclear which for sure as he just looked at Hunter waiting for him to direct the pair. As for D she just smiled as she passed her lance to Rose and climbed aboard the horse teetering for a moment much to Rose's clear dismay as she tried to assist D with her one open hand.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

One day during the average diplomatic session a broadcast came through of a man brutally kiling five people in various and gory ways. While most of the nations thought it barbaric or tried to look away the Dergarians there loved it even so much to forward the video to the news so everyone could enjoy the entertainment.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Mon May 04, 2015 6:16 pm

Hunter moved rather quickly for his large size, righting the horse for easier, resetting upon it. He seemed rather reluctant with his other hand to brace it against Delta's back to right her as well as to not fall off. She could feel the heat through her armor of his suit as she righted her fully. The helm was tipped in a firm of concern before he lead her to her starting point. Mr. Carmine just shook his head taking Charlie to his. "Well that was a close one, perhaps you'll get to knock her off the horse with your lance instead of her tumbling off." He just gave a weary smirk to Rose but it had a look of nervousness, protocol had been broken.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Mon May 04, 2015 7:35 pm

C stared straight ahead as they rode, he was still getting used to being on horse back although he was adjusting quickly. "It shouldn't be difficult she's top heavy and neither if us have ridden a horse before, but I flew once so I should have the advantage there. All together this should be a blow out in my favor, but she can be surprising at times." C said partially thinking out loud as they continued.

D on the other hand was seeming rather embarrassed as she closed her helm and retrieved her lance after which Rose departed for a place to better observe the game expecting stalker to allready be there. On the ride D was quiet she just kept reaffirming her grip on the lance and checking her helm to make sure it was on correctly.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue May 05, 2015 4:10 am

Mr. Carmine patted the steed gently nodding in agreement. He walked to the stands hurrying to continue the conversation with Rose but he did leave a final bit of parting words, "She certainly is full of surprises, I'd recommend not underestimating her, some people become naturals in that one moment before the plunge."

Hunter sighed fidgeting a bit as he clasped his hands over one another. He ended up just giving a reassuring bump to the horse that slightly shook her, to no point of unbalance but the message for reassuring was there. "Relax a bit, it wasn't that bad, your brother had almost the same event, except you scaled your horse unassisted. Just calm yourself down and charge, at the last second lunge forward with your polearm, it makes you a smaller target and adds to the force." He patted the horse as well straightening it fully before walking to the stands, confident to be silent for at least a little while.
Last edited by Cerberus Industries on Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Tue May 05, 2015 12:14 pm

Both the children more or less nodded back in acknowledgment as they tried to get ready for the start of this competition between them, and neither wanted start out losing. Over in the stands however the scene was much more relaxed. Rose and Stalker we both sitting close as they could to the actual event, having some idle chat negotiating the terms depending on who won their round of this game. Currently the terms were if Stalker lose he has to let Rose pelt him with whatever she could come up with at the palace for ten minutes. And if Rose lost she was to do the laundry for the entire palace guard for a month.

Back to the event however the children we ready to go, and of course they did. As they both charged the other with their lances point to each other. D seemed more concerned with staying on her horse than actually hitting C even looking down for a moment to make sure she was even on the horse. C on the other hand rode eyes dead set on his opponent. Just before the point of contact D remembered her last second lesson and leaned into her horse while driving the lance into C's torso, little did she know that C aimed higher than most would expect and she ended up taking a blow to the head instead of the chest. C fortunately had his shield in the way although he was not expecting the level of force he experienced and was sent off the back of his steed. As for D after the initial push against her head she dropped her lance and held for helmet, but she did stay on the horse until it stopped.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue May 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Robotic aides seemed to appear from the middle ground of the jousting arena. One climbed on top of the other to take off Delta's helm to inspect for concussions or bleeding, more than likely the armor held on and did it's job of keeping any damage to her. They just gave her a slight bit of medication spray that alleviated any pain before scurrying to bring her, her stead, and her lance to the side she was now closest too.

Meanwhile, Charlie was being dealt with as well as three came to assist him. They got hi km up rather quickly inspecting him before getting him back on his horse. They weren't rough but more overwhelming than anything like a tide as they tugged him yo his spot for the second round. The crowd on the opposite side which of course was holograms cheered on as a picture of Delta had three flags under it and Charlie's had one.

Mr. Carmine clicked his tongue. "Hunter don't think I notice a certain familiar technique out there." With that he slid beside to Rose. "Now then, Where were we again Guardian Rose?"

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Tue May 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Rose glanced over making sure to keep the event in her view. " I'm not sure something about your mother wasn't it? " after Rose was finished Stalker looked over a moment then returned to the event seemingly not interested.

As for the participants they readied themselves for another go at it, D rubbing her head which now under the helm had a large red spot on it from the hit and C brushed the dust off himself before reading his lance to begin. This D was more confident in her ability to stay on the horse and agreeing with the head wound wanted to end this quickly. While C was determined to regain the lead he had lost. Towards the point of contact D went to lean into the strike again; while C knowing he had the longer reach did the same. And of course C's lance hit first, and again another head shot this one being more intentional than the last. Landing almost directly on D's temple, meanwhile her lance did land a solid strike against C's shield crushing the lance itself but not inflicting a noticeable amount of damage to him. After the initial impact D went to fall off the horse but her foot was caught in the saddle causing her to be dragged although see seemed unconscious after the impact with the ground.

Once D was hit Rose almost jumped out of her seat, but restrained herself and just began to try and crush the arm rest on the chair with her hand. Stalker on the other hand just nodding his head as he watched.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue May 05, 2015 2:02 pm

The drones went immediately to taking Charlie to his new position as the crowd cheered again and the new flags were distributed. Meanwhile, a large team of drones were already replacing Delta's lance as well as going about slipping off her helmet and checking for concussions. They seemed however more focused on waking her and getting her up than medical attention, this was good gear after all.

Meanwhile in the stands Mr. Carmine was more or less holding back Hunter with the simple gesture of putting his leg out wide enough to be in his way. "Well she is still in the lead....hopefully she can wake up quickly or else she concedes...." Carmine just seemed to hum in thought as part of the stands changed to that of a bed with many comforts, waiting for the wounded Delta at the end of the match.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Tue May 05, 2015 3:13 pm

C seemed a little uneasy seeing D's condition, actually getting off his horse to check on her. The pair in the stands was more still than before something that Carmine may have picked up as them using their LANDWALKERS which does cover part of their vision and takes concentration to type on. After a few moments of C assisting in he attempts to wake his twin she did finally awake. Though she was a little shaken up still she did come to her feet with some help from C. As they started for the stands C made the classic end it gesture, telling Carmine that D was unable to continue but conscious. It was quite apparent now that they were twins with how similar they appear with D's hair up, though still identifiable from each other. Also Carmine may have noticed that C no longer had the brown hair he would have remembered him having it was now much more closer to his sister's color, evidence that all the royal children would have the almost white hair and silver eyes that will define Dergarian royalty.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue May 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Carmine sighed and looked over to Hunter tipping his head up for a moment before going to help Delta to the resting station he had arranged for her. "Rose, Stalker, your turn. I choose to concede my event against Hunter so he already goes to the next round. This means that of course you two may go now instead of waiting, your horses shall be at their points at the jousting upon your arrival, I shall tend to the two children, the A.I. need to be told to get proper material, as they are only good at medical on their own, enjoy."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Tue May 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Rose looked back to Carmine and made a strong point. " You and I both know Carmine that if that isn't gone before we get back I think its gonna be all of our asses. And if I'm not with her if she is hurt it'll be mine twice over. So unfortunately I can't beat Stalker's can all around this place, so You might want to go and enjoy your match." After she spoke she headed off to go do her duty as a guardian. Stalker at the remark just shook his head and went to the starting point to await a challenger.

Meanwhile an Urgent Hail came from the palace seeking none other than Carmine himself, and not speaking to anyone else.
Last edited by Dergaria on Tue May 05, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Tue May 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Carmine sighed rubbing his helm as he and Hunter rose heading to the field, the proper horses were exchanged as he head down. He put on a small device into his ear and a little device in his ear before slipping on his helm. It fully connected him to Dergaria. "Yes, my wonderful neighbors?"

The robots had already quickly taken D to the place designated for her to lay. They gave her a few more mists to relieve pain and the swelling went down almost Immediately as ice was plopped onto the point as well or rather a packet which felt like ice. Next drinks labeled with a series of vitamins were brought to both children before all the skittish robots quickly dispersed.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 06, 2015 12:57 am

C looked around seemingly amazed at the fluidity of these machines as he accepted the drink. After taking a drink from it he said. "You know it would be terrible if someone got into these things, but I have to say they are good at what they do." Once Rose arrived seeing that there wasn't much to be done on her end she just checked on D who managed to give a thumbs up.

As for the transmission: the voice was that of the King, but there was this ambient thumping sound similar to a heart beat but was much faster than most hearts should be beating also the sound was a little off pitch as well in comparison to an actual heart. As well as that abience ever so frequent one could hear the click of someone reading a rifle, then disarming it and reading it again. " Ah, Mr. Carmine how is it going I trust that my children are enjoying themselves?" The king's voice was calm but it seemed rather off, though undoubtably still him.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed May 06, 2015 4:10 am

As Mr. Carmine and Hunter began to align on their steads and readied their lances. They both made a noble gesture before they began their charge. Meanwhile Mr. Carmine was keeping his conversation rather neutral, having become a master of controlling his voice. "Oh they have had a splendid time, my mother showed them a picture of my military seeking youth and they got a good kick out of it." He paused for a moment and a twitch of a grimace came to his face, outside of the helm he and Hunter had clashed, both had been pushed to the point of gripping with their legs, both their lances having shattered.

Carmine continued after a brief inhale. His armor habitually had a minor dent in it, Hunter desired to continue. "I also invited them to several activities for the day, they certainly enjoyed jousting which Charlie came victorious, my aides are attending to them now. Excuse me for my pauses, it is mine and Hunter's turn and he is a little upset today."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 06, 2015 11:33 am

The ambient thumping grew a little louder as the King spoke but he still held is tone. " Well... that was fun I hope but either I do have some important business to deal with today. It seems that our favorite group of citizens have not only found a way to enter my palace but are making quite the mess in here, the troubling part is that according to my systems here, only eight DIF in the palace are still alive. Now armed with that intel could I speak to my daughter and son they need to know some more things, and they will likely only believe it from me?" At the start of the last sentence the act dropped and one could clearly the hints of rage and desperation in his voice.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed May 06, 2015 12:32 pm

Carmine face went still for a second before he jumped off his horse running. He ripped off his helm and pointed at Hunter, in that single moment it was understood. Alabama began to blare across the entire compound and in a similar fashion St the mercenary city, Forlorn City. By the time Mr. Carmine had run up to the Delta and Charlie putting the small device on speaker also projecting the king, at least ten ospreys for paratroopers had already taken to the skies.

At an almost rabid pace Hunter had thrown himself off his horse and jumped off the side of the building as if to tackle someone. Soon after the eleventh osprey took to the skies. Carmine merely breathed ruggedly as he held onto his knees, "Here they are my neighbor....I hope you don't mind if I sent some guests to your home, one must be precarious these days
" With that Carmine sat down with a thud taking in a but of air, he regretted at this moment of preferring to be in the heavy armor unassisted.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 06, 2015 1:25 pm

By the time Carmine had gotten to C/D the king had already sent A out of his room under the orders to find his brothers and lead them out of this area. By then the thumping from earlier now sounded as it should, which was gunfire with hints of explosions every now and again. " At this point I don't mind some more guests anyway, but I have a good feeling that I won't be here when they arrive. At the moment though I have a bit of an announcement, since it seems my death will be expedited and I don't think anyone wants to have Duke actually in charge for once... so I declare Rex to be a regent in the mean time after my death in preparation for the bout between my children. Also, D you weren't necessarily my favorite but you were always my little flower and it looks like its time for you to bloom. C I wish I had something that wasn't so cliche but...." At that moment the door collapsed inward revealing three beings in strange looking armor on the same level as DIF's, of course noticing them the king turned around. Once he arose the call could see three incendiary grenades along with a detonator which the king reached for and just as the soldiers fired the king pressed the button, and the call dropped.

All the Dergarians looked utterly defeated and or were crying. Rose fell to her knees, Stalker who had been watching from his horse, literally just feel off his horse and lay there, C looked at D who was crying and began to give her a hug.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed May 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Carmine sighed as he accessed a data pad near Delta's bed as the alarm blared once more. More ospreys...and even two of the large blimp like army carriers began to float in the horizon. Signals were already be sending out as this mass of planes was counter-terrorism units moving in to quickly deal with terrorist cells of high importance, debriefs would be given after the combat was over if there was any combat to begin with.

Carmine was currently dragging Stalker to another one of the beds before systematically taking each of his four guests to one. He tried to be gently about it but the DIF armor was heavy and being in his own armor made it a chore. However eventually he got them all to be in their beds. Screens began to rise up from the edges of their areas and play miscellaneous videos to prevent PTSD as the exhausted carmine sat down waiting for news.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 06, 2015 3:54 pm

Over at the palace the defenses were all down so there is no resistance on any traffic in or out of the area. Inside there isn't much to report in the way of good news. There many DIF bodies scattering the place, obviously various damages from the fighting, some bodies of the servants but oddly none of the things seen in the transmission are dead though there are some trails as if somethings were dragged around after the fact. With some searching oddly enough the DGW is still on lock down and doesn't seem to have been a target judging by how the vast majority of the scientists are still alive some not even knowing of the attack. Into some room specific details; it seems all of the children's rooms were scoured for any trace of them or where they have gone, sadly enough E along with his guardian lay dead in his room although his head was removed to was clear to be him. F's guardian's corpse can be found formerly propped up against the door almost as if in his last moments shut the door leading to the hangar, all the planes in which are still there but no further trace of F or A.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Wed May 06, 2015 4:09 pm

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/309/2/9/future_knight_concept_by_drbrbr-d6t7aeg.jpg
The imperial knights seemed to be the dominant force running around. One hundred of them in total with two hundred Forlorn Rangers moving about. Standard breaching maneuvers were forsaken as they stormed through out the palace. The scientists were alerted immediately of the events before the soldiers went off to go further through the castle. It was all so fast, none of them seemed to stop except securing and guarding areas until the palace to their better knowledge was on lock down the remaining teams searching in better detail, one of them including Hunter.
Last edited by Cerberus Industries on Wed May 06, 2015 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 pm

Getting closer to where the King made his final transmission something odd was there. A large man in DIF armor standing around seven foot was stuck against the wall whatever had done it the operative was seemingly stuck in the wall and though he couldn't move he begin to cough periodically. The room itself no longer on fire due to a lack of fuel to keep it going. Going into further detail in the palace one could start to notice some things were missing even without knowing exactly what all was inside. Also one thing that was extremely odd, D's room was especially searched to the point where they even removed parts of the walls in their search. All in all there wasn't much of the palace left to search. The scientists after hearing the news quickly passed over the initial panic in realizing that their leader had perished, but once they did they quietly headed back to work as they always did.

Cerberus Industries
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Cerberus Industries » Thu May 07, 2015 3:57 am

Hunter grunted looking at the operative. He stood over him slightly before with a swift motion his gauntlets magnetized to the man's armor. In a swift motion that of inhuman strength he ripped him from his position. With or without the wall the he was burned against. The next motion after laying him down was to take off the helmet if it did not merely come off or was locked or fused, a small welder came from his wrist and effectively went around the whole helmet before breaking the final layer or so to not damage the one inside by brute force.
"DIF operative, we are here to assist you. I have alerted our medical units to deal with any trauma, damage, and burns done to you. In the meantime, I would appreciate a debrief, but if you are unable to at this time understand we will be taking you into our custody in this palace for your health and safety."

Dergaria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dergaria » Thu May 07, 2015 12:18 pm

The first layer simply slid off with some effort while the second would have to be cut off and covered much of his lower head, and the third would again just slip off. Under his helmet nothing looked out of place just a bruise here and there as for wounds. Despite his previous condition he was seemingly a bit more lively since he was pulled off the wall, seeing how he tried and push himself back to his feet although his left arm was not cooperating. " My name is Grate... actually without my squad I'm Bennett. Did you guys find Rex, or Flash yet, also did we just lose? " after he spoke he took a moment to look at his left arm as if he was seeing if it could move, which it could not.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates