NATION

PASSWORD

The IU Conflict Discussion (OOC only, IU only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 am

Mostly because of major budget reforms and the cutting of my military to mostly reserve.

Also everyone will have to re post there contributes and bases to me
Last edited by Zatak on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:05 am

Again this will be a long few days and maybe even weeks.

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:17 am

ZATAK wrote:Mostly because of major budget reforms and the cutting of my military to mostly reserve.

You see, that's seems like unnecessary hassle imo, as they've already posted their contributions, and its a simple matter of just finding those on the military thread. Any ones that you've missed can be brought up in discussion. :meh:

The budget is different, and will require real reforms so its not reliant on one nation, totally agree there.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:22 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:Mostly because of major budget reforms and the cutting of my military to mostly reserve.

You see, that's seems like unnecessary hassle imo, as they've already posted their contributions, and its a simple matter of just finding those on the military thread. Any ones that you've missed can be brought up in discussion. :meh:

The budget is different, and will require real reforms so its not reliant on one nation, totally agree there.

Ya i have the IU reforms and my reforms to worry about now :lol:

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 am

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Ya i have the IU reforms and my reforms to worry about now :lol:

Yeah :p

Still thanks for agreeing; I imagine all of us have had enough conflict recently.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 am

Listen to me god damnit, I tried my best. I pushed, and pushed, and pushed, and pushed, you lazy fucking people to actually use the assembly like you were meant to do, considering we were the International Union ASSEMBLY, but no, you all had other things to concentrate on like fucking whaling issues. So you listen to me when I say this, I fucking tried. I adopted new format, I changed the forms of the military, I revamped the signups page, I came up with the I.U storefront idea and made the actual fucking storefront, I moderated, mitigated, and observed everything that people could get up off their ass and tell me. Val's right, most founders take a back seat to their organizations, why am I so active? BECAUSE I CARE! So don't tell me, that "nothing got done with EN and Quebec in charge". Do you know how many god damn times I had to defend your membership Zatak, because so many people think you're a horse's ass? Too many than I'd like to mention. All you ever did was sit there and complain, and try and coup, and pretend like you deserved respect, and then try to paint everyone in a worse light than you, so you could seize power, despite being almost as bad as the people you slandered. And that goes for alot of you, sitting here pretending to be so damn shocked that this happened to us, AGAIN. How are you shocked? You don't do anything, and the things that are give to you to take care of, end up floundering anyway. You aren't the one who constantly has to build trust and relationships with new people, both out of necessity and fear that you'll eventually have to do their jobs for them because they'll most likely end up being incompetent. You're not the one that took hours trying to come up with fresh new ideas to get everyone going, just to have them die in the water because people are preoccupied with crap. You're not the one who spent hours coding a signups page, that no one even appreciated, just to have it deleted by some frustrated teenager who lied straight to your face and attempted to blame others. So excuse me, if, after doing and dealing with all of this bullshit day in and day out, I became frustrated and left for a bit, simply to come back. This is a fucking thankless job, serving mostly thankless people. But I deal with it, why? Because god damnit I'm determined...
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:31 am

Elemental North wrote:Listen to me god damnit, I tried my best. I pushed, and pushed, and pushed, and pushed, you lazy fucking people to actually use the assembly like you were meant to do, considering we were the International Union ASSEMBLY, but no, you all had other things to concentrate on like fucking whaling issues. So you listen to me when I say this, I fucking tried. I adopted new format, I changed the forms of the military, I revamped the signups page, I came up with the I.U storefront idea and made the actual fucking storefront, I moderated, mitigated, and observed everything that people could get up off their ass and tell me. Val's right, most founders take a back seat to their organizations, why am I so active? BECAUSE I CARE! So don't tell me, that "nothing got done with EN and Quebec in charge". Do you know how many god damn times I had to defend your membership Zatak, because so many people think you're a horse's ass? Too many than I'd like to mention. All you ever did was sit there and complain, and try and coup, and pretend like you deserved respect, and then try to paint everyone in a worse light than you, so you could seize power, despite being almost as bad as the people you slandered. And that goes for alot of you, sitting here pretending to be so damn shocked that this happened to us, AGAIN. How are you shocked? You don't do anything, and the things that are give to you to take care of, end up floundering anyway. You aren't the one who constantly has to build trust and relationships with new people, both out of necessity and fear that you'll eventually have to do their jobs for them because they'll most likely end up being incompetent. You're not the one that took hours trying to come up with fresh new ideas to get everyone going, just to have them die in the water because people are preoccupied with crap. You're not the one who spent hours coding a signups page, that no one even appreciated, just to have it deleted by some frustrated teenager who lied straight to your face and attempted to blame others. So excuse me, if, after doing and dealing with all of this bullshit day in and day out, I became frustrated and left for a bit, simply to come back. This is a fucking thankless job, serving mostly thankless people. But I deal with it, why? Because god damnit I'm determined...

The thing is we want you to stay EN........ We dont want you to leave

you but in a lot of work and i dont know why qubec did it but come on man no need to get upset over this all :)

Again i dont know why qubec did it......... i dont know his motives and reasoning behind it........ but trust me i wish i knew.....

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:33 am

Elemental North wrote:Listen to me god damnit, I tried my best. I pushed, and pushed, and pushed, and pushed, you lazy fucking people to actually use the assembly like you were meant to do, considering we were the International Union ASSEMBLY, but no, you all had other things to concentrate on like fucking whaling issues. So you listen to me when I say this, I fucking tried. I adopted new format, I changed the forms of the military, I revamped the signups page, I came up with the I.U storefront idea and made the actual fucking storefront, I moderated, mitigated, and observed everything that people could get up off their ass and tell me. Val's right, most founders take a back seat to their organizations, why am I so active? BECAUSE I CARE! So don't tell me, that "nothing got done with EN and Quebec in charge". Do you know how many god damn times I had to defend your membership Zatak, because so many people think you're a horse's ass? Too many than I'd like to mention. All you ever did was sit there and complain, and try and coup, and pretend like you deserved respect, and then try to paint everyone in a worse light than you, so you could seize power, despite being almost as bad as the people you slandered. And that goes for alot of you, sitting here pretending to be so damn shocked that this happened to us, AGAIN. How are you shocked? You don't do anything, and the things that are give to you to take care of, end up floundering anyway. You aren't the one who constantly has to build trust and relationships with new people, both out of necessity and fear that you'll eventually have to do their jobs for them because they'll most likely end up being incompetent. You're not the one that took hours trying to come up with fresh new ideas to get everyone going, just to have them die in the water because people are preoccupied with crap. You're not the one who spent hours coding a signups page, that no one even appreciated, just to have it deleted by some frustrated teenager who lied straight to your face and attempted to blame others. So excuse me, if, after doing and dealing with all of this bullshit day in and day out, I became frustrated and left for a bit, simply to come back. This is a fucking thankless job, serving mostly thankless people. But I deal with it, why? Because god damnit I'm determined...

Also keep in mind we said Qubec and tuva never did anything

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:34 am

ZATAK wrote:

The thing is we want you to stay EN........ We dont want you to leave

you but in a lot of work and i dont know why qubec did it but come on man no need to get upset over this all :)

Again i dont know why qubec did it......... i dont know his motives and reasoning behind it........ but trust me i wish i knew.....

I know, I'm sorry, I just....had to vent...you know?
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 am

Elemental North wrote:
ZATAK wrote:The thing is we want you to stay EN........ We dont want you to leave

I just want to know........... why qubec did it............. i want to know why he would do it

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:38 am

I will stick to my position on this and stick to the government and military area

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:39 am

ZATAK wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

I just want to know........... why qubec did it............. i want to know why he would do it

I'm sure it was because he was angry with me/us for removing him from the presidency, but he did the one before too, when the flag was black, and that didn't have and provoctation at all.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:41 am

Elemental North wrote:
ZATAK wrote:I just want to know........... why qubec did it............. i want to know why he would do it

I'm sure it was because he was angry with me/us for removing him from the presidency, but he did the one before too, when the flag was black, and that didn't have and provoctation at all.

Can i vote that qubec be officially kicked out of the IU right here.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:42 am

ZATAK wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

Can i vote that qubec be officially kicked out of the IU right here.

He already resigned from the alliance.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:43 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:Can i vote that qubec be officially kicked out of the IU right here.

So no more qubec................

Im still debating if we should of removed him..........

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 am

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

So no more qubec................

We can place him on the perma-ban list with Israela.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:47 am

Elemental North wrote:
ZATAK wrote:So no more qubec................

Was it right for us to remove him.............

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:52 am

ZATAK wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

Was it right for us to remove him.............

Maybe. I never actually took part in this stuff (mainly since I was asleep when it all went down)

But what's done is done now, we should move on.

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:39 am

It was right to remove him off. His roleplaying, although good, he never did anything. The last time a summit was called was when Israela was still in power, or as far as I remember; He's the only one with the account password, so he was the one who probably hacked it twice; He is the absolute worst preventer of conflicts, when he and Roski were arguing, Qubec wanted to fight, and when ZATAK got personal with him, Qubec did absolutely nothing. When the Whaling conflict absorbed a few of our nations, he joined it and encouraged members to join his side. It seemed like EN was the only person who actually knew what he was doing, and held Qubec's hand
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:52 am

Yes, this was terrible, but it's over for now. I think this is a sore spot for all of us, and we've already determined the cause-we're not the NTSB investigating a horrible crash, we should stop with the psychology and motives and look at preventing a similar incident.

So far, the most effective official tool we have is Executive Order 2, which mandates that Executive President, President, Vice President, and Chat Admin all keep a copy of the OPs. I"m considering expanding it to whomever would like to have a copy gets one. I can sneak in a nearly-transparent '(c) International Union' if need be.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:55 am

Valdiu wrote:Yes, this was terrible, but it's over for now. I think this is a sore spot for all of us, and we've already determined the cause-we're not the NTSB investigating a horrible crash, we should stop with the psychology and motives and look at preventing a similar incident.

So far, the most effective official tool we have is Executive Order 2, which mandates that Executive President, President, Vice President, and Chat Admin all keep a copy of the OPs. I"m considering expanding it to whomever would like to have a copy gets one. I can sneak in a nearly-transparent '(c) International Union' if need be.

I like that executive order, its good to keep drafts of all these :)

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:58 am

Look. I have a feeling that President should not have access to the account for past purposes and security checks: I.E. Israela and Qubec.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 am

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Look. I have a feeling that President should not have access to the account for past purposes and security checks: I.E. Israela and Qubec.

So who should have it then?

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:04 am

Executive President and Me. I've been here long enough to win his trust, and I've put lots of time and trust into this. I'll stay out of role playing in order to keep the IU safe. The President has proven unreliable with the password.

Republic of Vietnam
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vietnam » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:07 am

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Executive President and Me. I've been here long enough to win his trust, and I've put lots of time and trust into this. I'll stay out of role playing in order to keep the IU safe. The President has proven unreliable with the password.

who is the new president?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates