NATION

PASSWORD

The IU Conflict Discussion (OOC only, IU only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

The IU Conflict Discussion (OOC only, IU only)

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 am

This chat thread is for the IU conflict which concerns the destruction of the signup threads.
Currently, the IU remnants are being observed by FA&A. Any signups here are not going to be looked at since this is discussion.
Please keep discussion about what we should do, what we can do, and if you want military action, please telegram me, as announced by the post made by me before EN announced the hacking of the IU.
Please refer and telegram FA&A or EN for any questions about the IU, and proposals of the IU and how it should be reformed should be said here in order to get a public vote, then to me, so I can telegram EN.
Don't even bring up the words military and coup in the same sentence. I'm pissed off as it is, and so is EN, along with Every Other member, or so I'm told otherwise.

Being edited: Standby
Last edited by Furry Alairia and Algeria on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Chilokver
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 am

The problem with our alliance is that any one administrator can bring it down.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:25 am

I would suggest looking at how the Axis, IFC and UL run their shows. They are by far the most successful alliances, and all have endured these problems (and worse) before.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 am

So basically:

The IU admin account was hacked by Qubec, who is our leader. This was confirmed by a forum mod. Qubec has since been impeached. Am I correct?
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:37 am

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:

Great. Just fucking great. I hope this isn't EN or Valaran or Valdiu. I'm going to be PISSED if it's one of them.

:blink: I know its not important now, but I never even had access to the old admin account, even before the password changed... (not to mention that I was alseep)
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:37 am

West Aurelia wrote:So basically:

The IU admin account was hacked by Qubec, who is our leader. This was confirmed by a forum mod. Qubec has since been impeached. Am I correct?

Qubec was impeached for several other things as well . But yeah.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:27 am

I believe the best thing we can do now is a total reform of the IU from the ground up as admittedly with Qubec and EN in power we got nothing done.
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 am

ZATAK wrote:I believe the best thing we can do now is a total reform of the IU from the ground up as admittedly with Qubec and EN in power we got nothing done.

That wasn't EN's fault though. I also think we shouldn't just rely on those in power to do stuff for us... it needs to be open so that we can all contribute with our won ideas, suggestions, etc.

But reforms are certainly needed.
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:I believe the best thing we can do now is a total reform of the IU from the ground up as admittedly with Qubec and EN in power we got nothing done.

That wasn't EN's fault though. I also think we shouldn't just rely on those in power to do stuff for us... it needs to be open so that we can all contribute with our won ideas, suggestions, etc.

Well the two leaders of the alliance left and did not technically do anything to help transition power to well anyone.

i posted a new app for the group just so we had something

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Chilokver
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:32 am

Oh, definitely.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:35 am

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Well the two leaders of the alliance left and did not technically do anything to help transition power to well anyone.

EN had RL stuff going on. That takes precedence over anything.

And when he was able to come on, he was active and helpful (ides of the IU storefront). He also wasn't the day-to-day leader (which was Qubec), and most founders tend to take a backseat in these alliances, only helping when its needed. Just like Bratisalv, Gibbern for the IFC, Boijkami for the UL, and Aeyariss for the Axis.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:36 am

also Cyllea left :eyebrow:

i thought he was downgraded to observer

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:37 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:Well the two leaders of the alliance left and did not technically do anything to help transition power to well anyone.

EN had RL stuff going on. That takes precedence over anything.

And when he was able to come on, he was active and helpful (ides of the IU storefront). He also wasn't the day-to-day leader (which was Qubec), and most founders tend to take a backseat in these alliances, only helping when its needed. Just like Bratisalv, Gibbern for the IFC, Boijkami for the UL, and Aeyariss for the Axis.

It was mostly qubec who never really did anything to push the alliance when he demanded his approval first

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:37 am

ZATAK wrote:also Cyllea left :eyebrow:

:( That's a shame. Cyl is good.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 am

ZATAK wrote:It was mostly qubec who never really did anything to push the alliance when he demanded his approval first

No disagreement there.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:39 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:also Cyllea left :eyebrow:

I can TG him and see if he wants full membership again when we get the group back up

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:41 am

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

I can TG him and see if he wants full membership again when we get the group back up

Well him and In are in the same region so I can just ask there.

But more improtantly, what reforms should we enact?

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:42 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:It was mostly qubec who never really did anything to push the alliance when he demanded his approval first

No disagreement there.

actually qubec almost never did anything really

I did try and stay in my military position by organizing the IU forces into a cleaner and much organized force while also trying to maintain said forces and promote war games.

Furry took up a major role in leadership when it was needed and also tried to improve the group

We all had a hand in helping but i noticed the qubec and Tuva who claimed to be leaders of the group never actually did anything to help the group

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:42 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:I can TG him and see if he wants full membership again when we get the group back up

Everything.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 am

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Everything.

Anything specific you want to suggest?

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

No disagreement there.

actually qubec almost never did anything really

I did try and stay in my military position by organizing the IU forces into a cleaner and much organized force while also trying to maintain said forces and promote war games.

Furry took up a major role in leadership when it was needed and also tried to improve the group

We all had a hand in helping but i noticed the qubec and Tuva who claimed to be leaders of the group never actually did anything to help the group

Yeah I agree with that.
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:50 am

The entire government needs reformed as it is failing this includes new positions and position leaders along with many others including in my opinion a form of IU constitution.

We need to revive the IU bank and economic center as well since it was a amazing idea but again no one ran it good.

While i still believe i can run the military i will say that it also needs be to started from scratch again.

i still want a IU store front and a stock exchange center.

We also need to try and recruit more active members

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 am

ZATAK wrote:The entire government needs reformed as it is failing this includes new positions and position leaders along with many others including in my opinion a form of IU constitution.

We need to revive the IU bank and economic center as well since it was a amazing idea but again no one ran it good.

While i still believe i can run the military i will say that it also needs be to started from scratch again.

There are pretty much all the stuff I would have said that needs to be reformed. :)

The only thing is I think the military was done fine, so relatively little needs to be changed there.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:54 am

and also my nation aint in a great position to give massive funds so a reform will give me time to rack up some cash as the Zatakian economy has seen no growth and higher unemployment

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:56 am

Valaran wrote:
ZATAK wrote:The entire government needs reformed as it is failing this includes new positions and position leaders along with many others including in my opinion a form of IU constitution.

There are pretty much all the stuff I would have said that needs to be reformed. :)

The only thing is I think the military was done fine, so relatively little needs to be changed there.

No the military needs reformed

i had no idea what we had or what bases we had which made it hard for me to do anything

even the organization needed massive changes almost daily because i left out thing or said things wernt in the military anymore

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:01 am

ZATAK wrote:
Valaran wrote:

No the military needs reformed

i had no idea what we had or what bases we had which made it hard for me to do anything

even the organization needed massive changes almost daily because i left out thing or said things wernt in the military anymore

No what I meant is the the structure of how its done remains the same, as do most past contributions.

And only said less reform relative to the others. just do the bases, wargames, updated contirbutions and set up a proper procedure for the military arm and its mainly done.
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates