NATION

PASSWORD

Tychrome Regional Clash of Clans Clan [TYCHROME ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Would you be interested in a Tychrome Clan?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
I'd make some changes (Please reply with any changes on this forum)
No votes
I'm interested, but would need help learning the game
No votes

Total votes : 1

Zach America
Envoy

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Tychrome Regional Clash of Clans Clan [TYCHROME ONLY]

Postby Zach America » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 am

Tychrome Regional "Clash of Clans" Clan
Recently I have returned to my old times of playing "Clash of Clans" and a grand idea struck upon me. Recently we have been expanding Tychrome to beyond NS with AtWar and Civilization 5. I have created a Clan in the free game "Clash of Clans" for Tychrome! "Clash of Clans" is available for many devices such as Apple, Android, and even Kindles(through app downloader)! I have put a lot of time and effort into putting together a guide to what our government would look like below.

Leader=Zach America: The Leader's job is to keep the clan in order and enforce the law and hand out the necessary punishment for any wrong doings on the clan. The Leader will lead in Clan War preparation and send helpful reminders out to the Clan via clan mail. This position will stand to the founder of the clan until he either:
1. Leaves the clan
2. Violates a rule

Co-Leader= 1-3 members: The numbers will fluctuate upon decision of the clan. The Co-Leaders will also be enforcing the law and will work with the Leader to give necessary punishments. Whenever the Leader is absent from his position, the three co-leaders will work together to do his job.

Elders=5: The Elders could be considered the Senate of the clan. They vote on new rules/laws/bills/whatever you wanna call them. They vote on weather a person has violated a rule/law/bill/whatever you wanna call them and can assist on the punishment discussion if the Co-Leader's and Leader agree on these terms.

Members=All others: A member is there to support the clan. Of course, they have the right to vote during election season and will be a majority of our clan. They will have the ability to create rules/laws/bills/whatever you wanna call them and send them to one of our five elders.

Election Season
To keep from confusion, the Election season will be held to avoid overlap between the Tychrome Regional Elections and the Clan elections. The elections will be held immediately following the Tychrome Regional Elections and if for any reason, will be delayed until regional elections are over.

All clan members (Leader, Co-Leaders, Elders, and Members) are highly encouraged to donate, request troops, and be active!

How to join the Tychrome Clan
1. Download Clash of Clans
You will have to work your way up to getting a clan castle, which will cost 40,000 gold. Upgrade storages and Gold Mines to increase the pace.

2. Select your clan castle and then tap on the "Clan" Icon.

3. Go to "Search Clans" and type in Tychrome

4. Only one Tychrome should appear, tap on that clan.

5. Select Join on the top right corner of your screen

6. A message will pop up like the one above. Type in the box the name of your NS region and you will be accepted ASAP by myself or one of the others in the clan!
Last edited by Zach America on Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS
THREAT LEVEL: 1
NEWS: Primary Election Polls show United Party taking 39% of the House Seats
Milwaukee of Corrindor Police still on the lookout for man who attempted an attack on a Milwaukee Mustangs Football Game two weeks ago

1=Peace; Business as usual
2=ZA takes action/Minor Threat Occurs; Buisness as usual; Patrols on high alert
3=Threats have been made on Zach America or alliance in which ZA partakes; All patrols on high alert, no travel in or out of country
4=Attack reported; bunkers will be open but not mandatory; all businesses closed
5=Enemy attack; all are forced to evac to bunkers. Military occupies cities.

Cyaania
Attaché

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyaania » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:47 am

Well, I guess you've just convinced me to play Clash of Clans.
I'm a Tyrell-manufactured android and proud of it!

Mallorea and Riva should resign
My Spotify Playlist (Please Listen)

DEFCON:
1: Ben just nuked the whole d@mn region.
2: John's been fired, and Ben's taken his place.
3: John's got Solitare in one window, and the nuke screen in the other.
4: John's actually at his computer, but he's playing Minecraft.
5: John in the Strategic division is asleep at a Galaga machine.

"The Only Winning Move Is Not To Play"
"Tisca Espia Roma de Cormerei"

Love: FT, androids, internal affairs, secret science projects
Hate: MT, godmodders, brute force, hackers, secret last chance buttons

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Cyaania wrote:Well, I guess you've just convinced me to play Clash of Clans.

Great! Tell me when you are able to join.
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS
Milwaukee of Corrindor Police still on the lookout for man who attempted an attack on a Milwaukee Mustangs Football Game two weeks ago

3=Threats have been made on Zach America or alliance in which ZA partakes; All patrols on high alert, no travel in or out of country
4=Attack reported; bunkers will be open but not mandatory; all businesses closed

Zach America
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Zach America » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Aodan wrote:pls no not CoC D:

Why is that?
ZACH AMERICAN NEWS

Return to NationStates