NATION

PASSWORD

The International Union [Sign-Ups, OOC, Main Page]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:00 pm

The Valdian science committee has expressed interest towards the "Refuge" safety measure put forth for committee discussion Tuesday. It entails a vacant space station like craft to be put in an orbit within a mile of the Enterprise craft and all aboard can/will move aboard the Refuge in case of an emergency.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: The International Union [Sign-Ups, OOC, Main Page]

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:05 pm

So... how are you guys doing.. Anything interesting or new? :p
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Yohannes wrote:So... how are you guys doing.. Anything interesting or new? :p

Good evening Mr. Big Bank :p
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Zatak
Post Marshal

Founded: Aug 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm

You made me lose part of a military contract.................

again
want a embassy in zatak just click the link below
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=276378

Contact the Zatakian Government at: zatagovtele@hotmail.com

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Elemental North wrote:

Good evening big boss :hug:

I sell and build naval electronics and ships in other nations too though hehe

ZATAK wrote:You made me lose part of a military contract.................

again

How so? :shock:
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:10 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

again

Lol. I'm a big boss? According to Yohannes? Damn, I must be ballin' ! :D
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Elemental North wrote:

again

You had to bring out your commonwealth carrier..........

So much money lost............

Billions lost..............

:(
Last edited by Zatak on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow the Zatakian Government On twitter!!!: https://twitter.com/ZatakGovernment

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Elemental North wrote:Lol. I'm a big boss? According to Yohannes? Damn, I must be ballin' ! :D

We be ballin' n' dancin' together brawh :D

What's up with Elemental North In-character/IC-wise? Anything lately happening that are connected to your government or nation? (interesting RP threads, deals, news, etc.)

ZATAK wrote:You had to bring out your commonwealth carrier..........

Why don't we cooperate - instead of competing against one another - and assist, as well as help one another commercially? We can both make up an agreement where firms or companies from your nation will build some part - or materials - such as electronics, certain part of the hull, etc. of my ships, or the other way around, where Royal Beaufort Shipwrights' businesses will build certain parts of your ships... then we can help and support one another!

How about that?

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Elemental North wrote:Lol. I'm a big boss? According to Yohannes? Damn, I must be ballin' ! :D

What's up with Elemental North In-character/IC-wise? Anything lately happening that are connected to your government or nation? (interesting RP threads, deals, news, etc.)

Why don't we cooperate - instead of competing against one another - and assist, as well as help one another commercially? We can both make up an agreement where firms or companies from your nation will build some part - or materials - such as electronics, certain part of the hull, etc. of my ships, or the other way around, where Royal Beaufort Shipwrights' businesses will build certain parts of your ships... then we can help and support one another!

How about that?

The last time i did that was very successful and got me alot of private business and opened up my private sales and development to a lot of new nations

the others have all been complete disasters and i mean disasters in which i almost went bankrupt.

Also give me a few reasons why?

International Union Administrator
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby International Union Administrator » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Omg yohannes so much work you should like totally make 2.0 Forums for us hahaha :P

~Israela
This Account is owned by Israela.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 pm

ZATAK wrote:Also give me a few reasons why?

Well.. if we cooperate and help one another In-character wise.. we will prosper, and become rich together! Its a win-win situation - both Zatak and Yohannes will become richer together. What say you, let us cooperate for a brighter future... for the children of our nations, the future generation of Zatakians and Yohannesians will grow up, knowing one another as brothers and sisters, helping one another to the path of economic prosperity; as an ally - not military, but economically.

Join us, and we will together explore this wonderful world known as the NationStates Roleplaying Realms.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

International Union Administrator wrote:Omg yohannes so much work you should like totally make 2.0 Forums for us hahaha :P

~Israela

Hey Israela! What's up? :p

The latest version of the forums? I am not good with technical stuff though haha, you are probably better than me bro

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Union Administrator » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Yohannes wrote:
International Union Administrator wrote:Omg yohannes so much work you should like totally make 2.0 Forums for us hahaha :P

~Israela

The latest version of the forums? I am not good with technical stuff though haha, you are probably better than me bro

Omg nothin much :P

AND do not even yohannes, you are literally the best person/player on NS...there is no humbleness allowed from you :P

So I'm not sure how 2.0s work like I'm confused is there any special magic I sprinkle on it for just update and make it look cleaner?

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Yohannes wrote:
ZATAK wrote:Also give me a few reasons why?

Well.. if we cooperate and help one another In-character wise.. we will prosper, and become rich together! Its a win-win situation - both Zatak and Yohannes will become richer together. What say you, let us cooperate for a brighter future... for the children of our nations, the future generation of Zatakians and Yohannesians will grow up, knowing one another as brothers and sisters, helping one another to the path of economic prosperity; as an ally - not military, but economically.

Join us, and we will together explore this wonderful world known as the NationStates Roleplaying Realms.

I have seen your ships in action and they seemed well made and even gave my ships a good match during times.

your vehicles are also well designed and again a good match and of very similar design and such to my own same as our ships.

I am open to a economic agreement and or union.

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 pm

International Union Administrator wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Omg nothin much :P

AND do not even yohannes, you are literally the best person/player on NS...there is no humbleness allowed from you :P

So I'm not sure how 2.0s work like I'm confused is there any special magic I sprinkle on it for just update and make it look cleaner?

They take a long time to make and a lot of work Israela.

Elemental North
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 pm

Yohannes wrote:

How about that?

Well, besides becoming 2cnd in command to this place? I'm involved with IFA/W.C merger, as Interior Minister(2cnd in command) to the I.F.A, I'm also on the board of a few organizations here on the forums, and have a business to run here too. Nothing like your bank, but it's something. :)
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm

International Union Administrator wrote:Omg nothin much :P

Ahh okay.. haha

International Union Administrator wrote:AND do not even yohannes, you are literally the best person/player on NS...there is no humbleness allowed from you :P

I am not as active RPing content wise as I was, nowadays I just update my storefronts, factbook and embassy thread pretty much.

If you are looking for story-telling/writing inspiration from individuals/players who are active these days, I would recommend to look at the latest writing/posting record of New Edom, Questers, Sondstead, Kyrusia, Nalaya, Ghant and some other roleplayers that I have forgotten to add (lots of amazing writers out there who are active at the moment)

International Union Administrator wrote:So I'm not sure how 2.0s work like I'm confused is there any special magic I sprinkle on it for just update and make it look cleaner?

Ahhh... I see. You mean the thread, not the offsite forums? Yeah, I can help you with formatting and sentencing. However, I'll not try to influence you, in terms of what words to use, as I want you to discover that part yourself, and since it'll be your style haha

I'll look up the 2.0 version thread now, and telegram you shortly

ZATAK wrote:I have seen your ships in action and they seemed well made and even gave my ships a good match during times.

your vehicles are also well designed and again a good match and of very similar design and such to my own same as our ships.

So far I think the Commonwealth class only sees fighting or combat in the region of Atlas, and the nation of Globus skillfully RP using my carrier. Other than that, I don't think there are other any recent example - beside Norvenia (a really good writer) who used my submarines against the region of Cornellia (who are incidentally containing a lot of Yohannesian allies too, and that region/Cornellia is full of good writers)

And.... no. I don't think anyone have used my 'vehicles' (I will assume that refers to the PMT-ish tanks I used to sell) lately haha. Though I might be mistaken as I don't browse the International Incidents forums a lot these days anyway

And tbh our ships should be evenly matched. If its not closely matched - assuming you are using MT ships like me - then there must be some wanking/overpowering the design/cheating going on. You don't want to make overpowered pseudo-PMT as MT designs anyway, they used to be the fashion back in the day... but these days no one will fall for some cobbled up overpowered fictional designs that are being advertised as 'MT', as people are more knowledgeable and sensible (the level of play-to-win or 'I beat you using overpowered/wanked designs' mentality has died down quite a lot in comparison to back in 2009-2010) :p

Elemental North wrote:Well, besides becoming 2nd in command to this place?

Nice! I'd better watch out then... don't want to offend you! :p

Elemental North wrote:I'm involved with IFA/W.C merger, as Interior Minister(2cnd in command) to the I.F.A,

'Merger'..? Ahh, interesting. What's this merger all about? haha

Elemental North wrote:I'm also on the board of a few organizations here on the forums, and have a business to run here too. Nothing like your bank, but it's something. :)

Ahh, interesting. If you need any connection or anything to help your businesses prosper (or for roleplaying connection), feel free to telegram me and I'll introduce you to some influential IC nations around the block :p

Zatak
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Zatak » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Yohannes wrote:
International Union Administrator wrote:Omg nothin much :P

Ahh okay.. haha

International Union Administrator wrote:AND do not even yohannes, you are literally the best person/player on NS...there is no humbleness allowed from you :P

I am not as active RPing content wise as I was, nowadays I just update my storefronts, factbook and embassy thread pretty much.

If you are looking for story-telling/writing inspiration from individuals/players who are active these days, I would recommend to look at the latest writing/posting record of New Edom, Questers, Sondstead, Kyrusia, Nalaya, Ghant and some other roleplayers that I have forgotten to add (lots of amazing writers out there who are active at the moment)

International Union Administrator wrote:So I'm not sure how 2.0s work like I'm confused is there any special magic I sprinkle on it for just update and make it look cleaner?

Ahhh... I see. You mean the thread, not the offsite forums? Yeah, I can help you with formatting and sentencing. However, I'll not try to influence you, in terms of what words to use, as I want you to discover that part yourself, and since it'll be your style haha

I'll look up the 2.0 version thread now, and telegram you shortly

ZATAK wrote:I have seen your ships in action and they seemed well made and even gave my ships a good match during times.

So far I think the Commonwealth class only sees fighting or combat in the region of Atlas, and the nation of Globus skillfully RP using my carrier. Other than that, I don't think there are other any recent example - beside Norvenia (a really good writer) who used my submarines against the region of Cornellia (who are incidentally containing a lot of Yohannesian allies too, and that region/Cornellia is full of good writers)

And.... no. I don't think anyone have used my 'vehicles' (I will assume that refers to the PMT-ish tanks I used to sell) lately haha. Though I might be mistaken as I don't browse the International Incidents forums a lot these days anyway

And tbh our ships should be evenly matched. If its not closely matched - assuming you are using MT ships like me - then there must be some wanking/overpowering the design/cheating going on. You don't want to make overpowered pseudo-PMT as MT designs anyway, they used to be the fashion back in the day... but these days no one will fall for some cobbled up overpowered fictional designs that are being advertised as 'MT', as people are more knowledgeable and sensible (the level of play-to-win or 'I beat you using overpowered/wanked designs' mentality has died down quite a lot in comparison to back in 2009-2010) :p

Elemental North wrote:Well, besides becoming 2nd in command to this place?

Nice! I'd better watch out then... don't want to offend you! :p

Elemental North wrote:I'm involved with IFA/W.C merger, as Interior Minister(2cnd in command) to the I.F.A,

'Merger'..? Ahh, interesting. What's this merger all about? haha

Elemental North wrote:I'm also on the board of a few organizations here on the forums, and have a business to run here too. Nothing like your bank, but it's something. :)

Ahh, interesting. If you need any connection or anything to help your businesses prosper (or for roleplaying connection), feel free to telegram me and I'll introduce you to some influential IC nations around the block :p

Actually similar designs mean that at least we know someone agrees with are designs.

I myself am a very realistic designer and sadly this means i am usually left in the dust by more new players and there unrealistic designs and such but i still do private sellings to nations and "freedom" fighters.

MT vessals are usually evenly matched a side from a few small things that may boost the overall performance.
Last edited by Zatak on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyllea
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyllea » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Application to Join The IU
Nation Name: United Prefectures of Cyllea
Head of State: Interim President, Ms. Dorothea Amarachi
Head of Gov't: Interim Prime Minister, Mr. Jacinto Codie
Nation Population: NS: ~1.4 billion; RP: 462.9 million
Do you want to join the Trading and Economics Assembly? Yes

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby International Union Administrator » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:57 pm

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSING DOWN - WE WILL BE MOVING TO A 2.0 THREAD

Say your goodbyes, I will miss this thread to ;( the founding and first thread of the IU....

May this thread have a great afterlife :P

NEW 2.0: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=305629

Thank you guys, you all are the best !

PLEASE DO NOT POST FURTHER - THANK YOU

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates