NATION

PASSWORD

Stories from Astyria (The OOC thread)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:52 am

Post coming up in the next couple days. I may just retcon the whole criminal syndicate sub plot, as no one seems real excited by that.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 am

All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Ghant
Minister

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

Introduce your character(s)
Nation Name: Ghant
Name of citizen(s): Odo Grizulmak
Age(s) of citizen(s): 30
Language(s) of citizen(s): Ghantish, English
Religion(s) of citizen(s): Old Gods
Occupation of citizen(s): Diplomat

Visiting: TBD

Bio *optional

Last edited by Ghant on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Factbook | RP Resume | IIwiki Admin
Commended by Security Council Resolution #450
Recipient of the Greater Dienstad Roleplay Reward
"Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!" - Percy Bysshe Shelley, Ozymandias
XX XXX
XX XXX

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:24 am

Ghant

Accepted
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:10 pm

New Edom

viewtopic.php?p=20539657#p20539657
^CAN YOU EDIT THIS PLEASE TO A PG17 level, It is bordering on the 50 shades of grey! and so I have recieved a complaint.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Lond

I have a research ship, the Nuclear powered Nordic Challenger, cruising somewhere between Aurora Confederacy and Nikolia, it was passed earlier by the ferry with Scorpio on it, where was the plane flying when the engine decided to fly apart?

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:New Edom

viewtopic.php?p=20539657#p20539657
^CAN YOU EDIT THIS PLEASE TO A PG17 level, It is bordering on the 50 shades of grey! and so I have recieved a complaint.

If you like, show it to a mod or RP mentor and see what they have to say. I have had complaints about posts before, the mods have never asked that I censor them. The sexuality is implied, not graphically described. However I will not edit it without it being requested directly by a mod. If you would prefer I will not continue to post in your thread with no hard feelings on my part if you do not care for my rping style. It is after all your thread.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:10 pm

All I am doing is informing of the complaint, I would rather mods NOT get involved on the first complaint for I have an easy relaxed attitude, just others may not be quite so easy going however if you wish to pull out, that is your decision to make.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:All I am doing is informing of the complaint, I would rather mods NOT get involved on the first complaint for I have an easy relaxed attitude, just others may not be quite so easy going however if you wish to pull out, that is your decision to make.

If someone has a complaint about me, they can make it directly. Fifty Shades of Grey indeed. It is a depiction of a common concern between husbands and wives, which I am writing about with tenderness and compassion.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:41 pm

New Edom wrote:
Aurora Confederacy wrote:All I am doing is informing of the complaint, I would rather mods NOT get involved on the first complaint for I have an easy relaxed attitude, just others may not be quite so easy going however if you wish to pull out, that is your decision to make.

If someone has a complaint about me, they can make it directly. Fifty Shades of Grey indeed. It is a depiction of a common concern between husbands and wives, which I am writing about with tenderness and compassion.

Its pretty graphic, Edom, even if you don't actually describe the acts. It sounds like it could easily belong in a smutty fanfiction or short story, which definitely goes over the PG-17 limit.

I see no reason to get mods involved and make a mess on AC's casual thread. We're just asking you edit it out; I don't see the problem with it. If you don't like it, you can quit this RP. Your choice.
Last edited by Riysa on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

New Edom wrote:

I agree. I read it, and found it to be quite PG-13.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Riysa wrote:
New Edom wrote:

Its pretty graphic, Edom, even if you don't actually describe the acts. It sounds like it could easily belong in a smutty fanfiction or short story, which definitely goes over the PG-17 limit.

I see no reason to get mods involved and make a mess on AC's casual thread. We're just asking you edit it out; I don't see the problem with it. If you don't like it, you can quit this RP. Your choice.

i don't agree. It barely makes the slightest reference to anything graphic. If the OP still has concerns he can declare his preference for me staying or going, but I'm not editing it.

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:09 pm

If you want to see an example of what an "R" rated post might look like, read this:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=263293&p=20556352#p20500756
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:44 am

Ghant wrote:If you want to see an example of what an "R" rated post might look like, read this:

Holy crap! Um...yeah, that's graphic. With no warning header, either in the RP Title or post. How did you get away with that?

Also, what day are we on in the thread here? I once again have fallen far behind. I know we're trying to speed everyone to their destinations, but this is going rapidly fast. Especially when IC, some folks already are at their destinations.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Ghant
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ghant » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:39 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Ghant wrote:If you want to see an example of what an "R" rated post might look like, read this:

Holy crap! Um...yeah, that's graphic. With no warning header, either in the RP Title or post. How did you get away with that?

Also, what day are we on in the thread here? I once again have fallen far behind. I know we're trying to speed everyone to their destinations, but this is going rapidly fast. Especially when IC, some folks already are at their destinations.

Well, I did it in a way that was not gratuitous, and conducive towards the story that I am trying to tell.

In addition, the RP has been around long enough to where it is known to be "Rated R" in terms of its maturity.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ghant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XX XXX
XX XXX

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 am

its still EARLY saturday. you have only missed the night gol.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:52 am

New Edom wrote:
Riysa wrote:

i don't agree. It barely makes the slightest reference to anything graphic. If the OP still has concerns he can declare his preference for me staying or going, but I'm not editing it.

I was talking with AC, and under this clause:

"The concept has been written by the Aurora Confederacy, but run by ALL of Astyria"

I have been given jurisdiction here, and thus I am officially giving you the boot from this RP for adamantly refusing to edit the controversial post. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Outside of that, AC, you think I could take Isis to see some of the old ruins outside of town on Saturday?
Last edited by Riysa on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:59 am

Riysa wrote:
New Edom wrote:

I was talking with AC, and under this clause:

"The concept has been written by the Aurora Confederacy, but run by ALL of Astyria"

I have been given jurisdiction here, and thus I am officially giving you the boot from this RP for adamantly refusing to edit the controversial post. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Outside of that, AC, you think I could take Isis to see some of the old ruins outside of town on Saturday?

Very well. I'll bear that in mind.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:59 am

ruins :) that sounds good, there she will probably be wearing her western clothes, (more durable than a Niqab)

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:11 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:ruins :) that sounds good, there she will probably be wearing her western clothes, (more durable than a Niqab)

Full Indiana Jones outfit mate ;)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 am

heh. time to wake Isis up I think :)

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Introduce your character(s)
Nation Name:ulil
Name of citizen(s):Jack Zipper Sam Hiller
Age(s) of citizen(s): Zack,24 and sam ,12
Language(s) of citizen(s):English
Religion(s) of citizen(s):Atheist
Occupation of citizen(s):entrepreneurs
Image Image

Visiting:Neu Engollon/b]

[b]Bio *optional

RP Samples search.php?author_id=555947&sr=posts here
Last edited by Ulil on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Ulil.

Accepted, be sure to follow the rules :)

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:43 am

Costa, its actually June 2nd in the RP with daylight around South Sands being close to 18 hours, with not that dark night times. Up in Peace Valley its close to 24 hour daylight, and in Barentsburg, the Summer Solstice is 3 months long with 24 hour daylight.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates