NATION

PASSWORD

Stories from Astyria (The OOC thread)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gaveria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveria » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Gods, Aurora.. I think you own the IC thread by sheer volume.. Either you have the energy and creativity of a cocaine addict or your not human. :blink: :o
The official IC name is the Allied States of Aurelia
Federal Archives| Characters| Allied States Defense Force| Department of State| Map| ICE| Allied Press
I'll take a dry vodka martini, stirred not shaken. And the names' Frost, Jack Frost.
Big bad mod huffed, and they puffed and they warned me!

Zitru
Minister

Founded: Jan 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zitru » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:
Zitru wrote:
Uh, nope. I can't find any others, unless I've missed any which I'm sure I haven't. To be honest, I'm not that big on RP'ing, I'm more of a GE&T person. :)

you could have used those then. Riysa I will let you rule on this one

Ah I see. I didn't think you'd accept those.
Federal Republic of ZitruFörbundesrepublik Kalteland

Capital: Raedburg
Official language: Zitran
Demonym: Zitran
President: Thomas Vagnoman (D)
Population: 224,982,345
Currency: Zitran krone (kr) (KKR)
25-year-old male of Scottish and Irish descent
Chemical engineer living in Los Angeles, CA

Member since 18th January 2011

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:08 am

Gaveria wrote:Gods, Aurora.. I think you own the IC thread by sheer volume.. Either you have the energy and creativity of a cocaine addict or your not human. :blink: :o

there may be more on the way, plus its better to do it that way other than

BUMP

BUMP
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:20 am

IC wise, its still Friday
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

The Dogma States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dogma States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Introduce your character(s)
Nation Name: The Dogma States (T.D.S.)
Name of citizen(s):
Lauren Pargozi (Stage name "LP")
Mac Spranger
Age(s) of citizen(s):
L.P. = 33 years old
Mac = 28 years old
Language(s) of citizen(s):
Lauren: English
Mac: English, Latin.
Religion(s) of citizen(s):
Not very religious, but they are both catholic.

Occupation of citizen(s):
Songwriter/Singer - Lauren
Politician, Foreign Affairs Associate - Mac
LP: Image
Mac: Image

Visiting:
Aurora Confederacy (Both) *Important
LP's story is going to start where it left off in AC right?

RP Samples
Aurora Confederacy
Kridan Summer
Last edited by The Dogma States on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Government is called, (The Lupium Ideology)
The Lupium Ideology (See spoiler)
It is a oligarchy/dictatorship-like system, where the government Cares for its people, but leaves them under trusted hands. When a dictator comes into power (via the popularity of the people or statesmen, NO ELECTIONS HELD) the states meanwhile, choose their own leaders. When the dictator resigns or dies w/o passing his rule on, his statesmen take over, which they can either choose another central leader, or run the government from there. (Details soon....)

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Your app is missing links to your samples, TDS.

The Dogma States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dogma States » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:05 pm

Fixed*
My Government is called, (The Lupium Ideology)
The Lupium Ideology (See spoiler)
It is a oligarchy/dictatorship-like system, where the government Cares for its people, but leaves them under trusted hands. When a dictator comes into power (via the popularity of the people or statesmen, NO ELECTIONS HELD) the states meanwhile, choose their own leaders. When the dictator resigns or dies w/o passing his rule on, his statesmen take over, which they can either choose another central leader, or run the government from there. (Details soon....)

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Ah, AC's RP. Accepted, welcome aboard :)

Seahold
Envoy

Founded: Feb 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seahold » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:55 am

Nation Name: Grand Duchy of Seahold
Name of citizen: Abey Andrews
Age of citizen: 17
Language of citizen: Anglish, English, Taino
Religion of citizen: Protestant Christianity (Church of Seahold)
Occupation of citizen: Student and former member of the boy band Dark Tears
Appearance: A black-haired, dark-skinned, thin young man with a bowl cut and hipster glasses
Visiting: Being a former member of a successful pop group, he has enough money to tour the whole of Astyria
RP Samples: A Day in a Life

Nation Name: Grand Duchy of Seahold (her parents, however, are Tinchalian, and she currently lives in Aurinsula)
Name of citizen: Feifei Wang
Age of citizen: 20
Language of citizen: Anglish, Cantonese, English
Religion of citizen: Atheist
Occupation of citizen: Heavy metal musician
Appearance: A tiny woman with a child-like appearance and long black hair; her clothes, however, are those of a die-hard metalhead
Visiting: Touring Astyria to get new ideas for her lyrics and songs, and try to forget a past love without resorting to alcohol and sex with her best friend
RP Samples: The Princess All Forlorn
Last edited by Seahold on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:27 am

Nation Name: Neu Engollon
Name of citizen: Ludwig Reltz
Age of citizen: 28
Language of citizen: English, Frandit, smattering of phrases in other languages
Religion of citizen: agnostic
Occupation of citizen: International accounts Salesman for Burgunden Breueries
Appearance:

Sandy haired and average. A bit wilder dressing in his younger days, but he has dressed the part of a professional as he moved up in BB, plus appearances count towards your clients. He still has a very liberal mind though, when it comes to accepting others.
Visiting: He will be flying home from an extended stay in Aurora Confederacy with his Auroran girlfriend, Nebo. She will meet his family and spend a few days there. They will be considering some serious steps in their relationship and where they want to end up living, if even together.
Then: All over the region, with lots of stops in the Aurora Confederacy and northern parts of Astyria (that aren't in the middle of a war). He has to maintain several accounts, so he will be hopping about from nation to nation.
RP Samples: Barentsburg, and hundreds of others if you need more links, let me know. Luddie is coming from the Barentsburg RP. His actual first appearance was in Maltropia's RP, Where Everything Happens. Man, that was ages ago.

I will be introducing more characters soon, and hope to have plenty of colorful ones for when folks visit Neu Engollon. If you have any questions about visiting, let me know, but there's also a lot of info in my signature, plus the link Aurora Confederacy posted.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 am

well Nebo could happily go to Neu Engollon.

Scorpio and Joanne will be heading there from Belgrade

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:22 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:well Nebo could happily go to Neu Engollon.

Scorpio and Joanne will be heading there from Belgrade

I just talked with Nikolia.
So, after like a day or two of meeting his folks, Luddie and Nebo will travel to Konstanz/Konstanca, the shared city of Neu Engollon and Nikolia. They will take a little romantic vacation where first they will stay in the Golden Eagle hotel in Konstanz city (which will have both NE and Nikolian staff), then they will travel across the lake by romantic boat ride to the GE resort in Dimitrovgrad, which is near the Smertolinan border. How's that sound, AC?
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm

sounds good. Nebo would enjoy that.

Scorpio and Joanne are also taking castings to S-L, where roughly is that??
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:sounds good. Nebo would enjoy that.

Scorpio and Joanne are also taking castings to S-L, where roughly is that??

Depends. Are they taking them to the main factory facilities or to R&D?
My Factbook

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:46 pm

the production factory for some sub assemblies, the from there, maybe a reload somewhere in Neu Engollon or the shared Industrial zone, the castings are just metal fabrications designed to hold parts. crates the size of 48in x 40in pallets that are 48 inches high.

They are made from Galvanised steel but not security sensitive parts.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kenega
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2013

Postby Kenega » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 pm

EDIT: Nah, not doing it. Thanks for the memories.
Last edited by Kenega on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 am

EDIT: Not gonna do the cop thing by myself. Sorry. Retconned.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:22 am

Kenega wrote:Nation Name: Kenega
Name of citizen: Welles Birkland
Age of citizen: 34
Language of citizen: English, Patois
Religion of citizen: none
Occupation of citizen: Crime kingpin. Welles was one of the major players in the Kenegan mob, until he slipped away last year. He was tipped off that the authorities wanted to question him on multiple disappearances. Birkland has now become the leader of the Wishtonian syndicate in Burgunden and is hiding out as he is wanted by the Burgunden Municipal police and Pine Park Federal investigators as a murder suspect and for possible racketeering and other organized criminal activities. Wishtonians are natives of Hutanjia, The Cardwith Islands or Kenega; while enemies back home in their native Wishton Polynesia, abroad, they eschew political differences for their common ethnicity and solidarity in a greater racist world. There are budding Wishtonian mob branches in several Astyrian nations and they are vying for territory and market with Insula Feran, Kamal and several other ethnic and native gangs, as well as indirectly helping to channel drug money and arms to terrorist organizations such as the ALA and Heralds of Pangus. Welles is also suspected to have had past connections with Milton 'The Mongoose' Atave, the former head of security in Hutanjia and evil mastermind. He is being hunted by an Astyrian International Law Enforcement task force.
Appearance:

Very large intimidating Polynesian.
Visiting: Neu Engollon, and possibly a few neighboring nations, maybe making an eventual run for it to escape the law.
RP Samples: Conflict in Hutanjia

and with the Neu Engollon cop, do I spot something there?

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:22 am

Neu Engollon wrote:Nation Name: Neu Engollon
Name of citizen: Inspector Rolf DeMonte
Age of citizen: 37
Language of citizen: English, Frandit, French, Italian
Religion of citizen: Christian
Occupation of citizen: A member of the Astyrian International Law Enforcement task force, he takes his paychecks from Pine Park, the major crimes division of the National Gendarmes. Pine Park also acts as the major internal intelligence service and also performs counter-intelligence duties, but is most focused on major criminal investigations. Inspector DeMonte is currently working out of Precinct 25, BPD (Burgunden Police Department), aiding in the investigation of Welles Birkland and connected criminals.
Appearance:

Visiting: Neu Engollon, and possibly a few neighboring nations, in pursuit of criminal kingpin(s)
RP Samples: Can edit in if needed

Nation Name: Neu Engollon
Name of citizen: Detective Fritz Koenig
Age of citizen: 56
Language of citizen: English, Frandit
Religion of citizen: Christian
Occupation of citizen: Head detective of Precinct 25 on the East Side of Burgunden, where the worst criminal gang activity happens, as opposed to posh West Side or downtown. Lead in the local investigation of Welles Birkland, the Wishtonian mob, Insula Feran mob and other top criminals of Eastside Burgunden.
Appearance:

Greying hair, slightly paunchy. This photo shows Det. Koenig in uniform, but he usually goes plainclothes on a daily basis.
Visiting: Neu Engollon, staying put.
RP Samples: Can edit in if needed

Gol, we know how prolific you are :)

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Viz, just be careful with your in activity when I roll the days over. If no posts on the thread for 24 hours, it rolls over a day, quiet for 48 hours, then the day rolls over twice if there is no posts,

This will be identified by a post containing a time stamp in LARGE font and nothing else.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Kenega wrote:Nation Name: Kenega
Name of citizen: Welles Birkland
Age of citizen: 34
Language of citizen: English, Patois
Religion of citizen: none
Occupation of citizen: Crime kingpin. Welles was one of the major players in the Kenegan mob, until he slipped away last year. He was tipped off that the authorities wanted to question him on multiple disappearances. Birkland has now become the leader of the Wishtonian syndicate in Burgunden and is hiding out as he is wanted by the Burgunden Municipal police and Pine Park Federal investigators as a murder suspect and for possible racketeering and other organized criminal activities. Wishtonians are natives of Hutanjia, The Cardwith Islands or Kenega; while enemies back home in their native Wishton Polynesia, abroad, they eschew political differences for their common ethnicity and solidarity in a greater racist world. There are budding Wishtonian mob branches in several Astyrian nations and they are vying for territory and market with Insula Feran, Kamal and several other ethnic and native gangs, as well as indirectly helping to channel drug money and arms to terrorist organizations such as the ALA and Heralds of Pangus. Welles is also suspected to have had past connections with Milton 'The Mongoose' Atave, the former head of security in Hutanjia and evil mastermind. He is being hunted by an Astyrian International Law Enforcement task force.
Appearance:

Very large intimidating Polynesian.
Visiting: Neu Engollon, and possibly a few neighboring nations, maybe making an eventual run for it to escape the law.
RP Samples: Conflict in Hutanjia

Hmmmm. Someone's putting the pieces together like a true detective.

So, speaking of, I'm looking for recruits for the Astyrian Law Enforcement Task Force. Apparently subtlety wasn't working so I'm just going to come out and ask. Who's in?

I know Riysa is, anyone else? We can hop all over Astyria and you can also RP criminals that are part of the International syndicate, connected with mobsters, black marketeers, etc.
My Factbook

Gaveria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveria » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:31 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

So, speaking of, I'm looking for recruits for the Astyrian Law Enforcement Task Force. Apparently subtlety wasn't working so I'm just going to come out and ask. Who's in?

I know Riysa is, anyone else? We can hop all over Astyria and you can also RP criminals that are part of the International syndicate, connected with mobsters, black marketeers, etc.

I guess I could participate..
The official IC name is the Allied States of Aurelia
Federal Archives| Characters| Allied States Defense Force| Department of State| Map| ICE| Allied Press
I'll take a dry vodka martini, stirred not shaken. And the names' Frost, Jack Frost.
Big bad mod huffed, and they puffed and they warned me!

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:59 am

Gaveria wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:

I guess I could participate..

That's the spirit!...I guess.
My Factbook

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Introduce your character(s)
Nation Name: Costa Aluria
Name of citizen(s): Teovasi Seuvaii
Age(s) of citizen(s): 45 years
Language(s) of citizen(s): English, Hawaiian
Religion(s) of citizen(s): Christian
Occupation of citizen(s): Professional surfer, artist

Visiting: Aurora Confederacy
RP Samples A handful of storefronts on GE&T (admittedly, some are much better than others), as well as This thread on Antarctic Cities (Posted as Yukon River Wilderness-it made more sense for an Arctic nation to be involved in this)
Last edited by Costa Aluria on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:49 am

welcome in Costa :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates