NATION

PASSWORD

Moneylania Internal Affairs (MT, IC, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ironcastle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:52 am

Sibaria - you have misused our trust. You pledged to only use your troops in Lothi to defeat the LJPA and yet you interfere with our liberation. As such you have 24 hours to vacate all military forces from Lothi. Failure to do so will result in immediate and serious consequences.

-Ironcastle
All information on Ironcastle can be found at either NSwiki or the factbook.
President Bradley Lister
Secretary of State Henry Annan
Ironian Ambassador to the WA Clifford Andrews

Sibaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibaria » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 am

Sibarian officials have issued the full recall of all Sibarian troops from Lothi and Scuro, as requested from Ironcastle
Find out more about Sibaria on the NSWiki page!

Sibarian Sphere:

Youthsville Pact:

The Sibarian Federation
Republic of Daminy
Republic of Berkraine
Republic of Reznovistan
Republic of Nalop

Youthsville Pact Protector States:

Republic of Palomaria
The Troesilian Republic
Republic of Vasil
Republic of Givizia

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:59 pm

*After hours of cutting through the front door of the palace, the said reniforced doors are finally knocked down*

Tyson Hasir-Men, get in there and charge the last bastion of the mercenaries that are hiding with the General.

Rebel troops-HOORAH!!

(Tyson Hasir and rebels lead the assault inside of palace.

*after clearing our corridors of mercenaries, the rebels enter the throne room*

Tyson Hasir-What is this? the General is not here?

Rebel sergeant-Sir, one of our troops has found a secret entrance that leads out of the city.

Tyson Hasir-alright, send a few squads of troops to go down through the tunnels and report back with what you see,if there are any mercenaries down there, dont engage them until reinforcements arrive.

Rebel sergeants sir, right away.

(rebel infantry squads enter the tunnels and attempt to map it out.

Tyson Hasir-In the meantime i have to search the private rooms and radio General Lupus of the Free Wolf's to say that they have to keep an eye open for any mercenary forces outside the city.

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:00 pm

In reply to the Free Wolf request, via radio.

Agent: General, we have recieved your message and are sending a squad to deal with it. Please remain where you are.
President Bradley Lister

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:02 pm

**Message to General Lupus of the Free Wolf's**

This is Tyson Hasir speaking, we have captured the palace but there was no sign of the General, we found a secret passage that leads outside from the palace to the outside of the city, we dont know where it may exit from but we ask you keep an eye open for any large groups of mercenary remnants, if there are then Genral Vazir will most likely be with them.

*end message**

(free wolf's respond)

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 pm

*General Vazir travels along the windy tunnels with the last 956 mercenaries in his army*

General Vazir-Thats it men, we have almost escaped, when we get out of the territory we will take a ship and travel east to another country. bt first we must get through the valley that is known as 'Hells Hallway' there shouldn't be any troops waiting for us on the other side, but it will be best to travel quickly and escape the jaws of death.

(General Vazir and the 956 Mercs leave the tunnels and enter 'Hells Hallway')
Last edited by StarkingSeabers on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daminy
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Daminy » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:21 am

Daminy is now hosting the "History of War - Moneylania" Expo. It has sold out, with people all over the region coming to see the artifacts from WWI up until the Damanian War.

Reserved spots for government officials are open, and have invited a government official from The Banana Federation and Ironcastle over to see the display.
DEFCON 5
Peace
Damanian War: Lost
Damanian/Scuro-Ironcastle War: Unknown
Damanian-Ritalgian War: Won

http://nswiki.org/index.php?title=Daminy

Proud Member of the Youthsville Pact
Proud Member of the Moneyzone

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:17 am

*After hours of clearing out the city of the remaining mercenaries the Rebels raise the nations flag on top of the palace to signify the new era of peace for the nation*

**message to the nation**

We are finally free brothers and sisters, we are finally free of the dreaded General Vazirs reign of terror, we wouldnt have gotten this far if it werent for the fact that the Banana Federation and the Free Wolf's assited us, we would still be hiding in holes trying to fight using guerilla tactics, well no more!!! We are free to form our own government, one that is for the people and by the people, it shall be a democracy!!. It will take months to rebuild the country, years to rebuild the economy, but together we can do it!! we will take the next 2 months to clean up the country and repair the damage to homes and cities and once this is done, we will re-establish business and order. And if you allow it, elect me as the leader of this nation to push forward together, arm in arm to a brighter future!

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Lupus- we have just been given word that General Vazir has walked into owe trap.

Buck- That good, I'll going down there.

*two mintues later*

Buck- men, what's the word?

Solider- the target and his army will be right where we want him in 3 mintues.

Buck- That's good news.

*3 mintues later*

Solider- just a little bit more.

Buck- now!

*two explosion go off, on is infont of the army which destroying the side of the cliff wall. Making a wall of rock infont of them and another behind them. Traping them. Col buck goes on a loud speaker*

Buck- General Vazir it is over, your trapped. Surrender now and come quietly or don't surrender and come loudly. Your Choice!

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Ironcastle wrote:In reply to the Free Wolf request, via radio.

Agent: General, we have recieved your message and are sending a squad to deal with it. Please remain where you are.

Beta- This is Lt Beta of the DST'S here at the warehouse. We await your arrive. We will say here and then go if requested. Over and Out

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:27 pm

*General Vazir watches as he and his army are trapped within the canyon*

General Vazir-Fine, we surrender, I prefer to not fight a pointless battle, plus it would be a waste of my money to send all of these troops to their deaths.

General Vazir-Men lower your arms!! we have surrendered!!

*mercenaries drop their weapons*

General Vazir-Free wolf commander, i ask that you let these men go, instead of taking them to prison i can negotiate with the rebel leader to employ them in his military to serve out their sentences rather than kill them.

(free wolf's respond)

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:54 pm

*within a few days of re-capturing the palace, the new government holds an election for the leader position of this new goverment*

Tyson Hasir-People of the nation of the StarkimgSeabers, I will be entering myself as a candidate for the position as the new leader of this country, I may be the only candidate at the moment but I ask that another candidate to step forward so as there is a choice for the people to elect as leader of this nation. But until then I say to you that I want to rebuild this country, repair the damages of war that has been inflicted upon our society and heal the scars of the past so we may embrace the future, I want to rebuild our cities, improve the economy and create jobs and encourage business the thrive in our nation so we can make this civil war a thing of the past and embrace the future of peace and happiness among our people

*crowds of StarkingSeaber citizens applaud and cheers Tyson Hasir*

(Voting will take place in another 3 days)

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Ironian troops have reached the outskirts of Scurose and artillery has begun to bombard the capital. Thousands of Scuroian troops have abandoned their posts after their radios were hijacked by Ironian intelligence and a message was broadcast: "Leave you posts and we will pay you four hundred Nanopods. This offer will also clear you of any crimes against the Federal Republic".

In addition, Ironcastle has invited StarkingSeabers, Free Wolf, Platacia and the Moneylania Council to Aelcrest in order to discuss the state of StarkingSeabers.
Last edited by Ironcastle on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
President Bradley Lister

Scuro
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Scuro » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:17 pm

Scuroian Capitol:

Scuroian Soldier: Sir! The Ironians are bombarding the capitol!

General Monaldo: I noticed. We must return fire with everything we have. Corruption must be weeded out from this land!

Scuroian Soldier: Yes sir, I will inform the artillery batteries at once!

Sewers of Scurose:

Vulture Leader: We're getting close now men. If you manage to survive, you'll be set for life.

Vulture: What do you mean "If you manage to survive"?

Vulture Leader: Well we're infiltrating the parliament, did you expect it to be easy? Stay close, we're almost there.

*The Vultures, under the employ of an unknown man from Tenebris Enterprises make their way through the sewers, and to an access hatch to the Parliament.
Military: ~128.8 thousand
GDP: ~1 trillion
Population: ~28 million

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Ironcastle FOB Bravo

Artillery Operator: Sir! Scuroian artillery has begun to return fire!

Colonel Akaev: Deploy our point-defense systems and inform the air force to target those batteries.

Scuroian artillery shells are shot out of the sky by the Ironian CROWN point-defense system.
President Bradley Lister

Scuro
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scuro » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Scuroian Parliament:

Monaldo: If we move the ninth infantry to this complex, then we can keep them hidden until Ironcastle attacks, and ambush the forces attacking from the north bridge.

Scuroian Commander: But what about the Ironian drones?

Monaldo: True, we will have to-

*The door to the room blasts open and the guards are quickly taken down in the confusion.*

Monaldo: Wha- are the Ironians attacking!?

???: No. We are.

Monaldo: Who are you?

???: I represent the corporations of Scuro. You've been bad for business. I suggest that you surrender.

Monaldo: No! You may have captured me, but my commanders will continue the fight against corruption!

???: *Tases Monaldo* Come on, let's take him to the Ironians.

Vulture Leader: Yes sir, my men are clearing an extraction location.

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:57 am

*message to the Ironcastle representatives*

As the only possible representative leader of StarkingSeabers at the moment I will of course come to Aelcrest to talk about the state of my nation. I will arrive in Aelcrest in at least 6 hours. I will be seeing you all soon

*message end*

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 pm

*Lupus call Amelia*

Lupus- we have General Vazir.

Amelia- Good, we now have something to show at the meeting.

Lupus- what meeting?

Amelia- Ironcastle has invited Free Wolf to discuss the state of StarkingSeabers.

Lupus- Very good, i will bring General Vazir to 42 unto the meeting.

Amelia- Thank you Jonathon.

*call ends*
Last edited by Free Wolf on Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Wolf
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Wolf » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 pm

To Ironcastle representatives

The Commonwealth of Free Wolf will come to the Meeting to discuss the state of StarkingSeabers. We will also bring a gift.

President Amelia Ralston

Banana Federation
Ambassador

Postby Banana Federation » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:21 am

RE: Ironian Peace Talks:

The Moneylania Council will send representatives from Banana Federation and Morke. There will be no Scuroian delegates for obvious reasons.

-Sam Fisker.
South Moneylanian Union
Population: 83,325,726
GDP: $4.3 trillion

Banana Federation
Population: 54,117,270
GDP: $3.311 trillion

Scuro
Population: 28,398,456
GDP: $972.9 billion

Morke
Population: 370,000
GDP: $10.49 billion

Uzmorrial Islands
Population 440,000
GDP: 10.41 billion

Year: 2032
Economic Left/Right 0.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian 1.79

Scuro
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Scuro » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:26 am

In the courtyard of the Scuroian Parliament:

Vulture Leader: We have thirty seconds before they're all over us! We are those choppers!?

???: They're almost here...

*Two heavily modified Black Hawk Helicopters arrive, and the vultures and the mysterious man bring General Monaldo on board with moments to spare*

Vulture Leader: That was too close, just make sure the Ironians don't shoot us down.

Copilot: Will do.

*The helicopters notify Ironian forces that they have captured General Monaldo and are requesting permission to bring him to them*.

Platacia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Platacia » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:40 am

In response to Ironcastle's peace talks:

We shall send a delegation to negotiate the exact borders of our newly conquered lands.

-Emperor Siciliano
Platacian Sphere
Population: 164,154,610‬
GDP: $4,076,250,311,388‬

Platacia
Population: 102,388,073
GDP: $3.631 trillion

South Lukonia
Population: 29,137,852
GDP: $184,122,086,788

Seabersia
Population: 16,421,400
GDP: $107,921,440,800

Kartof
Population: 9,100,835
GDP: $40,043,674,000

Karapat
Population: 7,106,450
GDP: $113,163,109,800

Year: 2031

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:31 am

The Aelcrest International Conference Centre. Each of the delegates from Ironcastle, StarkingSeabers, Free Wolf, Banana Federation, Morke and Platacia have arrived and are seated at the main conference room.

President Lister: Welcome leaders of Moneylania. You all know why we are here, to discuss the situation in StarkingSeabers with regards to post-civil war borders. Here is the current situation.

A 3D map of Moneylania appears in the space between the circular table, with current de facto borders highlighted.

I give the floor to StarkingSeabers to present their case. After them, Platacia will present their case.
President Bradley Lister

StarkingSeabers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby StarkingSeabers » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:56 pm

*Tyson Hasir enters the speaking area*

Tyson Hasir-members of the moneylania council, the civil war in our nation has left it ravaged and in some cases non-repairable, a lot of the destruction was caused by General Vazir and his constant use of weapons that were experimental against civilian targets, but another factor of the destruction was the invasion that was instigated and initiated by the leaders of the nation of Platacia, who have not only fired at civilian targets, but used chemical weapons without any kind of warming which lead to the deaths of aleast 8,000 civilian targets and a property damage of around 2.8 billion Dollars, or in our case 4.5 billion Seabers. They have been offered land which supposedly had "claims" to it, but due to the recent inhumane actions that were commited by the government and military of Platacia, we ask that a compensation for property damage amount of 2.8 billion dollars be given to repair any damages caused by Platacia and that the land that was taken by them to the south of our nation be on lease for 5 years, during those five years the Platacian government would own the land but after the allotted time is up, it will be given back to the StrkingSeaber Government. Our economy is slowly improving due to business being re-introduced to the country but will take years for it to be at a stable level, I ask that if any one nation who wishes to assist with the rebuilding of our country we ask a small amount of supplies would be sent over to the country so that it an be distributed to the populace. Other than that, I have nothing else to say, thank you the council of Moneylania for your time

*Tyson Hasir steps down from the speaking area and returns to his seat*

Ironcastle
Ambassador

Postby Ironcastle » Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:15 pm

President Lister: I now pass the floor to Platacia.
President Bradley Lister

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates