NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Banquet 2 [IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stis
Attaché

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stis » Sun May 12, 2013 10:45 pm

The girl does not struggle, nor does her gentle smile fade. She merely stands, brushing herself off and looking back up to him. She bore no signs of discontent at the previous action, once again not out of disrespect, but out of an ignorance of its significance. This child had no reference to the fear of death. Looking into his eyes, she spoke once again, just as clearly.

"If I am to have ten seconds, then my time is nearly up. Please, scour my mind once again, your presence there would assist me in telling my story quickly."

She smiled and closed her eyes, clenching her fists and waiting.

Mefpan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mefpan » Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 am

The first thing the Imperial delegation saw was a black-haired woman dressed in a way remniscient of a Commissar - a long trenchcoat, albeit white, a peaked cap adorned in golden insignia - the image of an ancient CRT Monitor displaying an eye being the most prominent of them, a large number of medals pinned to her trenchcoat and a sabre strapped to her hip.

She smirks at the new arrivals and folds her hand upon her chest, forming the Sign of the Aquila as she bows ever so slightly. Not her faith - but etiquette was etiquette; and then there was the fact that she preferred the Imperium over Chaos. By far.

"Greetings, esteemed Inquisitors", she spoke, nodding to Duran and Orion. "I am Grand Commissar Wilhelmina von Wagnerberg, supreme commander of the Mefpanian Armed Forces. I had not expected to meet the Imperium again, much less here, of all places."

Continuing in a slightly lower voice as to not be heard by present Luxans, "What brings you to this Chaos-ridden, forsaken hellhole between realities?"
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you want to play a game of chess?
NationStates' umpteenth dirty ex-leftist class traitor.
I left the Left when it turned Right. Now I'm going back to the Right because it's all that's Left.
Yeah, Screw Realism!
Loyal Planet of Mankind

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon May 13, 2013 8:36 am

-----The Imperial Party----

your party is met by a bald pale women, she is dressed in a flowing black latex gown that seems to pierce her body rather than being tied around it. Her neck is slashed open and a bizarre vice keeps it open allowing you to see the movements of her vocal cords and quiver of her tongue and wears a smile that seems genuine and caring. She speaks with a diabolically young child’s voice that seems much too innocent for a creature so heavily mutilated.

“Greetings esteemed, my name is Elnora Arutidel please follow me”

She takes you and your company off the landing pad and to a shuttle leading to the forbidden city; the craft is a form of rail craft and takes the group swiftly to the cities entrance which is a detailed arch giving the unholy appearance of a gapping maw of a titanic beast of old and walking beneath it would send a shiver down the ambassadors spine. The things misshapen teeth seem to be of ivory carved and cooled icicles which had form of large monstrous canines each longer than a person’s body. At the gate stand a group of four guards who briefly check you guide credentials before letting you through eyeing you momentarily.

The walk to your living arrangements is short and on the way you passmany of the buildings you’ve seen from above as well. Your group also passes by several groups of Luxans who seem to be an exotic yet disturbing people. The building you are staying in is a five story complex much less grotesque than the rest of the buildings and crystal water runs over each window from carefully placed water falls. The entrance is a lobby that branches off into five gourmet restaurants each from a different section of the globe. At the back of the lobby stand a pair of Luxan Immortals.

At the end of the lobby is a trio of elevators and it is here that you greeter bids you goodbye handing each guest a key card and a Luxan identification card. The Ambassadors are split between a pair of rooms as are each nations bodyguards, however all bodyguard rooms are directly opposite the ambassadors room in case of emergency.

The roomsthemselves are exquisite and feature and enormous living room with a guest bath, entertainment center with a bar and piano. As well as a pair of master bedroom featuring a king bed, separate lounge, plush armchairs, flat-screen HD TV, dressing area and large walk-in closet. Your luggage has already been moved to the rooms.

This is compliment by His and Her master bathrooms feature two separate single basin sinks with two separate toilets and bidets, oversized walk-in showers, whirlpool tub. Each room has a dining room, and a separate kitchen with pantry as well as the guest bedroom features two queen beds, a walk-in closet, a walk-in shower, and double sinks including a 1,250-square-foot living room with a grand piano and twin entertainment centers, a dining room capped with a 22-karat gold chandelier and truly spacious bedrooms.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Stis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stis » Mon May 13, 2013 11:46 am

After waiting for a while, she opens her eyes and sighs. Looking back up to him, she addresses him with a calm and respectful tone, her smile fading. Her blood continued to spill, yet she was looking no weaker. Her time was short, and she had to make this quick.

"I'm entirely synthetic. I was made from organic tissue, but the tissue is not organic. It's somewhere in between. I can feel the chaos of Stis, of their revolution. They need a way to end their suffering. Their souls scream for destruction. I consume magical essence from the shattered souls of sinners. Your people, they are rich with both the essence and sin. I had fed on one of your people, once, and it has lasted me nearly a month, so I ask to feed again. But more than that, I ask for your help. You are a god, a lion walking among hyenas, but there is someone out there who channels power greater than mine, and nearly as great as yours. I must ask your help to destroy something, to completely remove it from existence. Only then may I reign once again."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon May 13, 2013 3:41 pm

Vastime Deathplane wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
She smiles walking behind where he's sitting and laying a hand on his shoulder. "Yes affection played a part but remember their are many types of affection. Besides affection is just one of a million emotion in the spectrum, its important to remember that and not to place to much emphasis on one emotion rather to better to experience all of them all the time to truly experience life." She says while inching her hands down his body.

She sudden redacts moving toward the door with a playful grace. "Any way don't get to philosophic on me you have a city built for you so come on let's explore."

Morpheus raised a eyebrow standing up, He followed her but was curious. 'A city built for me?' He thought walking behide her. "Your serious a city built for me?" He questioned with a chuckled, That was a incredible feat but this was Luxa after all, The nation of impossibility.

"Well its built for all the ambassadors, so have any of the events caught your eye?" She asks while wandering the hallways.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Stis wrote:After waiting for a while, she opens her eyes and sighs. Looking back up to him, she addresses him with a calm and respectful tone, her smile fading. Her blood continued to spill, yet she was looking no weaker. Her time was short, and she had to make this quick.

"I'm entirely synthetic. I was made from organic tissue, but the tissue is not organic. It's somewhere in between. I can feel the chaos of Stis, of their revolution. They need a way to end their suffering. Their souls scream for destruction. I consume magical essence from the shattered souls of sinners. Your people, they are rich with both the essence and sin. I had fed on one of your people, once, and it has lasted me nearly a month, so I ask to feed again. But more than that, I ask for your help. You are a god, a lion walking among hyenas, but there is someone out there who channels power greater than mine, and nearly as great as yours. I must ask your help to destroy something, to completely remove it from existence. Only then may I reign once again."

The Dreadlord’s face was a mask of several mixed emotions that caused it to look blank and stoic. His black pitiless eyes seemed to glisten for an aeonless moment as considered the child with the same gaze that a human would inspect a particularly interesting ant withering amongst the masses. He final extended an elongated arm and rested it on her shoulder with an open upwards palm in a nonthreatening gesture.

“You will never touch a citizen in my nation with ill hands. Even the weakest most pitiful citizen of my nations means more to me than you and don’t you forget that, I have no hesitation to shatter what preconceived notions of immortality you have. Second, you have given me no information about this target or informed me of any payment.”

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Mon May 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

Morpheus raised a eyebrow standing up, He followed her but was curious. 'A city built for me?' He thought walking behide her. "Your serious a city built for me?" He questioned with a chuckled, That was a incredible feat but this was Luxa after all, The nation of impossibility.

"Well its built for all the ambassadors, so have any of the events caught your eye?" She asks while wandering the hallways.

"Of course, Most of all the dueling event something that I will be entering." He said casually, "That's about it so far along with the meals." He said light heartily with a chuckle.
We Play SMART

Stis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stis » Mon May 13, 2013 4:09 pm

The girl sighs. "I understand, my lord. It will not happen again. And if you require payment, I have none. But if you wish for me to handle this, I may. I only ask permission to end the lives of much of Stis."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon May 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:

"Of course, Most of all the dueling event something that I will be entering." He said casually, "That's about it so far along with the meals." He said light heartily with a chuckle.

As they left the building they saw that the city had exploded with life as new ambassadors have arrived from all over time and space. hundreds of species where present providing a myriad of unearthly life. while more of the exotically dressed Luxans practiced aberrations of all sorts in the streets, flayed flesh glistened under the pale moonlight and specks of blood rained in spectral patterns like confetti. "Ill make sure i'm overseeing when you fight, the Colosseum's over there" She said pointing towards a square shaped black building silhouetted against a green clockwork sky. The building was large consisting of almost half a dozen levels and covered in grasping black hands that seemed embedded in an ivory carved thorn bush. At the buildings top a set of tall cyclopean idols each a lava filled fountain. "Death matches are one of our most popular sports here and there's and and entire industry based around it."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon May 13, 2013 9:30 pm

Stis wrote:The girl sighs. "I understand, my lord. It will not happen again. And if you require payment, I have none. But if you wish for me to handle this, I may. I only ask permission to end the lives of much of Stis."

He gently strokes her cheek having to resist the urges of his more violent half to snap her neck.
"Im afraid I cant let you do that. I am the caretaker of all members of the Luxan empire and the eradication of an entire race for expressing there base desires is an act only done by the asinine Elohim. No, I will not simply wipe them out they are people and while eradication may become an option in the future it is not one now"

Stis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stis » Mon May 13, 2013 10:04 pm

The girl looks up at him, confused, and somewhat sad. "They are so angry, and they hurt so much. There's an artifact of great power - it's said to rival that of a god. But nothing as powerful, not in the slightest. It's a thing of violence. It holds the raging soul of a Demi-God trapped within its form. If I would be able to have it, I could live once again. I could rule. And Stis would be brought to peace. The Cult has it, however, and they are a scourge. A plague on the Nation that worship a false god who grants them false powers." The girl looks weary. "Please, my lord, if you would... Kill this body, but let my soul remain intact in its prison so many universes away. I grow tired, and I mustn't feed on these people." She looks at him with half open eyes, the blood beginning to pour from her tear ducts. "This body needs time in the Ether to rest."

Ninjaron Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ninjaron Empire » Tue May 14, 2013 8:15 am

Ninjonian Room

Lithium Lord Vistov removes himself from the room and brings himself upto a Luxan servant.
"You there, I ask to know they location of the Immortal Dreadlord. Blade, The Lithium Overlord Wishes to see Him. After that from the shadow steps out Blade,Image
Freedom
Dislikes:
Democracy
Superpowers
The Theocracy of Ninjaron Empire

Proud Member of the The Luxan Empire

Stelarus
Envoy

Founded: Oct 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Stelarus » Tue May 14, 2013 9:29 am

At the expo,
Asherah chuckles to herself a little, watching the Eden INC. and Fleshmolders trade blows. The whole scenario, fireball included, seemed comical. She grew tired of watching them bicker though, and decided to explore the inside of the SystemCorp. building. The name seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite place her finger on why, or where she could possibly have heard of them before. They weren't related to the Institute that was working with the Stelaran government she knew that much.

At the banquet,
Diana reels for a minute from the smell around her, and for a moment considers just getting out of there thinking to herself "Oh to heck with this I can barely breathe in here my mom can apologize later for not being able to come" but remembering that she had promised her mother not to make a fool of herself in Luxa she reluctantly does her best to ignore the sights and smells around the banquet and attempts to find the Dreadlord. She sees him drop the four eyed girl on the floor and automatically decides that approaching him at this time even for delivering a trivial message is a bad idea. She sits down and looks for someone not too engrossed in their,...activities to ask why she can smell jet fuel.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig
Apparently I should still have a line here about being a constitutional monarchy,
Alignment swings between Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good.
Please consider: http://www.nationstates.net/region=the_luxan_empire

Shaoten
Civil Servant

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaoten » Tue May 14, 2013 9:50 am

Stelarus wrote:At the banquet,
Diana reels for a minute from the smell around her, and for a moment considers just getting out of there thinking to herself "Oh to heck with this I can barely breathe in here my mom can apologize later for not being able to come" but remembering that she had promised her mother not to make a fool of herself in Luxa she reluctantly does her best to ignore the sights and smells around the banquet and attempts to find the Dreadlord. She sees him drop the four eyed girl on the floor and automatically decides that approaching him at this time even for delivering a trivial message is a bad idea. She sits down and looks for someone not too engrossed in their,...activities to ask why she can smell jet fuel.

Alexander catches her eye through the passing crowd, sitting on a bench across the walkway from her, staring coldly but intently. He gave off the presence of someone not there to revel, and seemed almost not to notice. His attention was focused on her, and her alone. After making the eye contact, he sat up, and stepped through the crowd, unnoticed by the thoroughfare of passing sinners. His hair was prematurely white, and his eyes a shining silver. His skin was pale, lacking of any color, his lips no darker than his skin. There was a chill to his stare, but a slight enticement to it. To a Stelaran, a curiosity, that he knew. He sat next to her, and leaned on his forearms, looking into the passing people.

"You're different than the rest of these people. That makes four of us in total that have our sanctity intact. Well, maybe three, I'm not sure about the girl."

Adia Labs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Adia Labs » Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 am

Stelarus wrote:At the expo,
Asherah chuckles to herself a little, watching the Eden INC. and Fleshmolders trade blows. The whole scenario, fireball included, seemed comical. She grew tired of watching them bicker though, and decided to explore the inside of the SystemCorp. building. The name seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite place her finger on why, or where she could possibly have heard of them before. They weren't related to the Institute that was working with the Stelaran government she knew that much.

At the Tillinghast Expo...

Aegin watched patiently as the technology of Luxa was shown to awe inspired audiences. Rifts, the Arcane, everything imaginable was shown to his eyes, and he took it in with a smile. His brain continued to compartmentalize it, and lock it into his Eidetic memory. Truly, this was a place of wonder. The ages that he could spend here, Taking in all that he could of this technology, thinking of how to put it into unwilling bodies, how to create beautifully intricate creatures of unnatural existence. Aegin noticed the Stelaran leaving the expo, and tapped his earpiece once, before continuing to watch the show. "She's moving." Aegin smiled and continued watching a man become part of two dimensions at once.

Tallan Corps
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallan Corps » Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 am

At the Duelist Pageant...

Jax smiled, watching the warriors throw themselves at mortal danger in search of glory. He felt almost as if he was back at the barracks. But he had more important things to do here. His smile faded as he touched his earpiece, and nodded, standing up. He would've liked to compete, but that would have to wait. There were more pressing matters. Striding out of the Arena, two guards in power armor. He clutched his necklace, breathing deeply for a moment, and continued walking, eyes full of determination.

Some time later...

Jax, leaning against a wall, smiles as Asherah turned the corner, his eyes dark. Before any weapons were drawn, he raised a hand, smiling. "Don't. If I wanted you dead, I wouldn't have spared the building, nor would I have done it in Luxa. A single Luxan is enough to make me nervous, and I think you can agree with that." He straightens himself with a sigh, before crossing his arms and leaning again. His pistol was still in its holster, and flames licked at his fingers, as they always did. He waited for a moment, letting her examine him, and examining her. His smile faded, and he looked at her with fiery eyes. "I think you know why I'm here. Just give me a yes or no."

Stelarus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stelarus » Tue May 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Shaoten wrote:

Alexander catches her eye through the passing crowd, sitting on a bench across the walkway from her, staring coldly but intently. He gave off the presence of someone not there to revel, and seemed almost not to notice. His attention was focused on her, and her alone. After making the eye contact, he sat up, and stepped through the crowd, unnoticed by the thoroughfare of passing sinners. His hair was prematurely white, and his eyes a shining silver. His skin was pale, lacking of any color, his lips no darker than his skin. There was a chill to his stare, but a slight enticement to it. To a Stelaran, a curiosity, that he knew. He sat next to her, and leaned on his forearms, looking into the passing people.

"You're different than the rest of these people. That makes four of us in total that have our sanctity intact. Well, maybe three, I'm not sure about the girl."

She seems startled a little bit, but her faces expression becomes slightly less disgusted at what's going on around her now that there's another sane person to talk to. After a short pause where she observes his mannerisms ...
" Define Sanctity, what does that mean to you?"
She was figuring she could get a nice debate out of this, or maybe just a nice exchange of ideas.

Tallan Corps wrote:
Some time later...

Jax, leaning against a wall, smiles as Asherah turned the corner, his eyes dark. Before any weapons were drawn, he raised a hand, smiling. "Don't. If I wanted you dead, I wouldn't have spared the building, nor would I have done it in Luxa. A single Luxan is enough to make me nervous, and I think you can agree with that." He straightens himself with a sigh, before crossing his arms and leaning again. His pistol was still in its holster, and flames licked at his fingers, as they always did. He waited for a moment, letting her examine him, and examining her. His smile faded, and he looked at her with fiery eyes. "I think you know why I'm here. Just give me a yes or no."

Asherah, needless to say, had not expected this. She had remembered Luxa being very safe when she visited as an ambassador five years ago, reasoning from this she determined that Jax was no threat to her; even if she could only hold her own for a short while against him if things got worse there were plenty of people here who would gladly make him pay for attempting to kill her. She tilted her head slightly in confusion thinking about the last half of this strange introduction. Luxans? a reason to be nervous? not really, although she knew better than to say that. instead she simply replied.
" No I do not know why you are here, I was unaware that any of the civil war faction leaders from Stis had enough time to come to an event such as this."
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig
Apparently I should still have a line here about being a constitutional monarchy,

Stis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stis » Tue May 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Stelarus wrote:
She seems startled a little bit, but her faces expression becomes slightly less disgusted at what's going on around her now that there's another sane person to talk to. After a short pause where she observes his mannerisms ...
" Define Sanctity, what does that mean to you?"
She was figuring she could get a nice debate out of this, or maybe just a nice exchange of ideas.

Harrison smiled a little, a rare sight. "I guess it's your own terms. These people, they're all creatures of incredible power. Walking antichrists, loaded up with as much Arcano tech to punch a hole in reality. Those who revel with them are just the same, fools with lust for power in any form. But you're different. You're still human, like me. Even the people I lead aren't all human, less human than Tallan, more human than the Cult or Adia..." He looks to her, looking her up and down for a moment before sighing. "Stis is going to hell, and the only person who can do anything about it is..." He looks over to the girl talking to the Dreadlord. "...is dead or worse..." He looks back to her. "How are things in Stelarus?"

Stelarus wrote:
Asherah, needless to say, had not expected this. She had remembered Luxa being very safe when she visited as an ambassador five years ago, reasoning from this she determined that Jax was no threat to her; even if she could only hold her own for a short while against him if things got worse there were plenty of people here who would gladly make him pay for attempting to kill her. She tilted her head slightly in confusion thinking about the last half of this strange introduction. Luxans? a reason to be nervous? not really, although she knew better than to say that. instead she simply replied.
" No I do not know why you are here, I was unaware that any of the civil war faction leaders from Stis had enough time to come to an event such as this."

Jax shrugged. "We don't really. I've got my CO taking care of things back in Stis, and I trust him. He'll handle things right." He stands, putting his hands in the pockets of his black slacks. He looks at her with a stern, dominating gaze that is somewhat inviting while still being determined. His black hair fell into his face, and he brushed it behind his ear, revealing a small earpiece, a small blue light on the centerpiece flashing quickly. He waited in silence for a moment, letting the air settle, before speaking again. "Kill me if you want. The Luxans won't try to stop you. But I don't show up where I'm most vulnerable for just anyone, not even the Dreadlord. I sought you out, and I'm not here to kill you." He turns his back to her, the greatest sign of trust from a Stian of any kind, and walks down the hall. "Follow me, please. Only way you're getting rid of me is by killing me."
Last edited by Stis on Tue May 14, 2013 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue May 14, 2013 3:20 pm

Stis wrote:The girl looks up at him, confused, and somewhat sad. "They are so angry, and they hurt so much. There's an artifact of great power - it's said to rival that of a god. But nothing as powerful, not in the slightest. It's a thing of violence. It holds the raging soul of a Demi-God trapped within its form. If I would be able to have it, I could live once again. I could rule. And Stis would be brought to peace. The Cult has it, however, and they are a scourge. A plague on the Nation that worship a false god who grants them false powers." The girl looks weary. "Please, my lord, if you would... Kill this body, but let my soul remain intact in its prison so many universes away. I grow tired, and I mustn't feed on these people." She looks at him with half open eyes, the blood beginning to pour from her tear ducts. "This body needs time in the Ether to rest."

He lets his fingers slide into the soft meat of her neck like a set of blades. Their blunt tips breaking through the skin and muscle with easy, "I will find this artifact, and when I do I will grant it to you just as soon as you swear your nations loyalty to my empire." He slowly and gently retracted his hand letting blood flow from another hole on her body. It was not a fatal wound and it would take some time for her to bleed out even with the messy gaping flesh wound.

Ninjaron Empire wrote:Ninjonian Room

Lithium Lord Vistov removes himself from the room and brings himself upto a Luxan servant.
"You there, I ask to know they location of the Immortal Dreadlord. Blade, The Lithium Overlord Wishes to see Him. After that from the shadow steps out Blade,(Image)

The pink skinned Carn beckons to a tall monolithic structure won the horizon with a mewling not, the building seems to have the echos of perversion radiating from its wall and it is comprised of crystal windows displaying the revelry of the people within who seem to be committing every sin imaginable and making new one. The creature beckons for the leaders to follow him as he swiftly guides them through the maze like city to the front of the building.

The great horned keep is a massive building covered in marvelous works of Gothic Tudor architecture. Each wall is made of a black obsidian rock that has geometrically befalling designs and patterns covering its surface and causing stress on mind similar to the sensation of staring at a monitor too long. Small pools of white hot magma appeared at the bottom of the steps as mechanical dragon like gargoyles at the top belched forth the substance. The doors to the build are open and inviting as a long and finely crafted silk carpet has been laid out for new arrivals and the only thing even remotely uninviting about the places is a group of four Luxan Immortals standing guard outside the doors.

They nod as your representatives enter the first room, which immensely becomes a sea of sensation and numbness. As you enter your nostrils are filled with the scents of a variety of chemicals; perfume, raw sex, blood, jet fuel and heroin. The first room is an enormously large lounge filled with a myriad of Luxan nobles and citizens each relaxing through violent, forbidden and sensual means. Even through the confusion there seems to be no threat to you ambassadors life and the people there seem more than happy to strike up conversation or to help your group.

Stelarus wrote:At the expo,

The building wasn’t densely packed with only a dozen or so diplomats roaming the building. The place appeared to be selling some form of alternative hard ware; the walls of the building were surrounded by large metallic boxes that reminded Asherah of washing machines or refrigerators. While in the center there was a group of five gathered around a pit in the ground that seemed to house something unseen. Roaming the building are groups of salesmen like characters who approaching anyone inspecting any device to better explain it.

The man is sitting with a group of two others observing the pair talk, from what you can gather its something a about the current economic state of Egypt. The man is dressed in a black and blue suit piece with a set of metallic piercings around his left eye. He rose as soon as she sat down giving a quick bow, obviously recognizing her status as a diplomat.
“Greetings madame.” At her question he raises a shot glass in front of him filled with a whitish purple liquid. “It’s what we’re drinking. Our livers are so good, regular proof alcohol tastes like water to us.” He briefly glanced up at the representative from Shaoten “can I help you.”
[quote="Adia Labs";p="14451744
At the Tillinghast Expo...

Aegin watched patiently as the technology of Luxa was shown to awe inspired audiences. Rifts, the Arcane, everything imaginable was shown to his eyes, and he took it in with a smile. His brain continued to compartmentalize it, and lock it into his Eidetic memory. Truly, this was a place of wonder. The ages that he could spend here, Taking in all that he could of this technology, thinking of how to put it into unwilling bodies, how to create beautifully intricate creatures of unnatural existence. Aegin noticed the Stelaran leaving the expo, and tapped his earpiece once, before continuing to watch the show. "She's moving." Aegin smiled and continued watching a man become part of two dimensions at once.[/quote]
A man strolls by him with a smile, looking him up and down with an examining eye before pausing to admire the spectacle with him. The man’s skine was incredibly perplexing, it was bruised in color consisting of light blacks, blues and purples giving him a sense of neonesque regalia. His limps were covered in spinally pieces that added and air of inspection to his features. “Anything catch your eye?”

Stelarus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stelarus » Tue May 14, 2013 6:14 pm

At the Banquet....
Diana, thinking that a decidedly unfriendly argument could erupt between the Luxan she was talking to and the Stian who just approached her if they were allowed to converse with each other, tried to find a polite way to postpone her conversation with the Luxan for a latter time she says to him,
" Thank you for answering my question, I may have more in the future but for now I believe this representative has an offer of some kind specifically for Stelarus and therefore I must speak with him alone on this matter." She gives the Luxan a respectful nod before turning to deal with what she could only assume was either a spy sent to gain her trust and infiltrate the nation, an assassin sent to kill her, or a spy sent to recruit her. The way he diverted what could have been a simple philosophical discussion into politics, and the current political upheavals no less, seemed suspicious to her. When he asks how things are in Stelarus she rests her head on her hands casually for a moment before saying "I can't say." she pauses briefly before giving a small sigh and saying " Things are complicated, my guess is you know more than I do." she listens intently to his reply.

At the Expo...
Asherah makes a mental note to visit the System corp building later and follows him keeping a hand on a small but still deadly glass knife that she kept on her at all times, he might not want to kill her, but he probably didn't come without some friends to this event and they might not be so friendly; she keeps close to him as they walk attempting to match his pace.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Morpheus had spent countless hours before arriving thinking about this choice, He would be publicly revealing his abilities to Luxa and countless others. He did not doubt his ability to kill but he did have concerns to how others would react. "I'd like that." He said to her his hands taking refugee in his pockets. He walked towards the building looking at the structure giving a faint smile to it for reasons only he could understand. His eyes went to the signs one the pointed towards a darker hallway with a sign saying "Gladiators".

"Is this were I head?" He asked Thinking this would be the placed where his battle would be scheduled. "Also is this were we part?"
We Play SMART

Stis
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Stis » Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 am

Stelarus wrote:At the Banquet....
Diana, thinking that a decidedly unfriendly argument could erupt between the Luxan she was talking to and the Stian who just approached her if they were allowed to converse with each other, tried to find a polite way to postpone her conversation with the Luxan for a latter time she says to him,
" Thank you for answering my question, I may have more in the future but for now I believe this representative has an offer of some kind specifically for Stelarus and therefore I must speak with him alone on this matter." She gives the Luxan a respectful nod before turning to deal with what she could only assume was either a spy sent to gain her trust and infiltrate the nation, an assassin sent to kill her, or a spy sent to recruit her. The way he diverted what could have been a simple philosophical discussion into politics, and the current political upheavals no less, seemed suspicious to her. When he asks how things are in Stelarus she rests her head on her hands casually for a moment before saying "I can't say." she pauses briefly before giving a small sigh and saying " Things are complicated, my guess is you know more than I do." she listens intently to his reply.

At the Expo...
Asherah makes a mental note to visit the System corp building later and follows him keeping a hand on a small but still deadly glass knife that she kept on her at all times, he might not want to kill her, but he probably didn't come without some friends to this event and they might not be so friendly; she keeps close to him as they walk attempting to match his pace.

At the banquet...

The man is gone. There is an eerie Chill where he stood.

At the expo...

Jax lead her through the halls of the building in silence, walking down a seemingly infinite space of hallways, until they reach a stairwell and begin climbing. Only then does Jax speak to her again.

"Asherah, you're a savage woman. But that's what makes you powerful, and makes you different. I need different. Tallan’s going to win this war, the war Shaoten started to plunge Stis into chaos. It’s time to restore the peace. But with that, things will change. I don’t really have time, no, but I have a commanding officer taking care of things back in Stis. I trust him, but his ingenuity is running out. We need someone that can think outside of the Stian box. We need you, Asherah, because you’re the fresh mind that revolutions need.” They finish the climb, and he opens the door to the roof, walking out and looking over the city for a moment in silence. He pulls out a cigarette, lighting it with a finger. Taking a drag, he looks to the streets, letting the smoke trail out of his mouth as he looks back to her.

“You’re not stupid, Ash. You know I wouldn’t be here, in the place where my power is dwarfed by the smallest of citizens, unless I knew it would mean something. You come back with me, and you get to help me rule a great nation. It’s time to create a new Stis, and we need new eyes. Eyes unclouded by the past, eyes like yours. I’m not going to promise it will be easy, and they pay won’t be instant, but the power will be evident.” Looking across the skyline, he takes another drag, and blows out the smoke. “Everyone down there is broken, and if they aren’t, they should be. They’re all so loaded up with power that they are all abominations. But they still find order, and they find brotherhood. They are beings of violent inner-chaos, but they find peace. It’s astonishing. I hate it.” He sighs, and looks to her. “My offer is stated. The choice is yours. If you want to be a part of this, meet me here.” He hands her a card, with a place and a time, and steps off the side of the building.

Adia Labs
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Adia Labs » Wed May 15, 2013 10:18 am

Aegin smiles at the man, his eyes curious but sadistic. "How wonderful. Yes, I have noticed much here that catches my curiosity. Luxans truly are the definition of beauty, are they not? The perfect beings. Tell me... How did you all become of this?"

Stelarus
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stelarus » Wed May 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Stis wrote:
Stelarus wrote:At the Banquet....

At the Expo...

At the banquet...

The man is gone. There is an eerie Chill where he stood.

At the expo...

Jax lead her through the halls of the building in silence, walking down a seemingly infinite space of hallways, until they reach a stairwell and begin climbing. Only then does Jax speak to her again.

"Asherah, you're a savage woman. But that's what makes you powerful, and makes you different. I need different. Tallan’s going to win this war, the war Shaoten started to plunge Stis into chaos. It’s time to restore the peace. But with that, things will change. I don’t really have time, no, but I have a commanding officer taking care of things back in Stis. I trust him, but his ingenuity is running out. We need someone that can think outside of the Stian box. We need you, Asherah, because you’re the fresh mind that revolutions need.” They finish the climb, and he opens the door to the roof, walking out and looking over the city for a moment in silence. He pulls out a cigarette, lighting it with a finger. Taking a drag, he looks to the streets, letting the smoke trail out of his mouth as he looks back to her.

“You’re not stupid, Ash. You know I wouldn’t be here, in the place where my power is dwarfed by the smallest of citizens, unless I knew it would mean something. You come back with me, and you get to help me rule a great nation. It’s time to create a new Stis, and we need new eyes. Eyes unclouded by the past, eyes like yours. I’m not going to promise it will be easy, and they pay won’t be instant, but the power will be evident.” Looking across the skyline, he takes another drag, and blows out the smoke. “Everyone down there is broken, and if they aren’t, they should be. They’re all so loaded up with power that they are all abominations. But they still find order, and they find brotherhood. They are beings of violent inner-chaos, but they find peace. It’s astonishing. I hate it.” He sighs, and looks to her. “My offer is stated. The choice is yours. If you want to be a part of this, meet me here.” He hands her a card, with a place and a time, and steps off the side of the building.

At the expo...
Asherah had considered shoving Jax off the rooftop once they had gotten up there out of sheer boredom, his speech on Stis needing new eyes was a typical recruitment speech. Honestly any illusion of power over that nation of thieves was just that, an illusion. Having an army of assassins at her command sounded fun, no doubt, but she knew that Stis went through people of power like sharks went through teeth. It was a hard offer to resist none the less. Her mother had eventually caved into her request for an education in some of the more basic aspects of Subterfuge and stealth; but she did crave more than that. An unhealthy desire as viewed by her immediate family, hence why as she walked back down the stairs she almost considered throwing the card away but something stopped her. Her family might despise the violent arts which she had taken an interest in, but they would have to turn a blind eye if such arts were used to further their own goals. The only problem remaining would be to convince them that this little venture of hers would benefit project Haruki. She resolved to think about this later when she retired to her room, possibly with more information on what Stis has to offer. For now she carefully placed the card with the date and time (which she attempted to memorize just in case) in a zippered inside pocket of her dark velvet jacket for safekeeping and headed the rest of the way down to see what was in that pit on the ground floor of the System corp. building.

At the Banquet...
Diana steps carefully onto the spot where the representative was and feels the chill. She immediately starts scanning the crowd for him, even if she does spot him (which is unlikely) after a few seconds of apparent confusion she gives up and goes to find a drink that is non-alcoholic (which probably takes some time knowing Luxan tastes but she likes to keep her wits about her) and then prepares to leave the banquet once she's done with it.

Tallan Corps
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallan Corps » Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Jax smiles, watching her leave, and turned to the edge roof, running his thumb over his necklace. He could sense boredom, and he enjoyed it. He wanted someone with little use for politics. Clutching the necklace, he took a step off the roof, and fell the stories, a destination in mind.

Some time later...

Jax strode back into the arena, smiling. He'd done his work, and it was time to play. He registered himself into the duelists, noting those registered already. He hoped greatly to face Morpheus in combat, he seemed like a good man to fight. Striding down the hall, he prepared himself. What of his affliction would show in battle.... What of his heritage would be seen? It was dangerous, showing off like this, but he could not resist. It had been too long since he last felt blood on his hands.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates