NATION

PASSWORD

Welcome to the Zepplien Hegemony School (OOC/Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Korvos
Envoy

Founded: Aug 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Korvos » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Still any space open?
Last edited by Korvos on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Korvos wrote:Still any space open?

Um, if you are still interested, and will deal with a retarded OP who doesn't check the OOC very often then yes. Also you have to be committed to this RP
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Come to the Communist side, we have Cookies Wheat
I take boring you to a whole new level!
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:38 pm

The God-Realm wrote:Full legal name: Annaliisa Eerikäinen
Height: 5'9
Grade: Tier 10
GPA: 3.0
Sex: Female
Appearance: (Either attach a current picture, or describe yourself)
(Image)
Personal belongings being brought: (No propaganda or religious items please)
Marijuana, study books, music cd, Stringed bass, assorted jewelry and currency
Small bio: Annaliisa was in a juvenile detention center after assisting Jerj Sroblodi in the Tyrantgrad University massacre, by selling him a Colt 1911. She always had a problem with depression and ADD, but because of a ban on Ritalin and other similar drugs by the West Bonelandic Government, her problems are out of control.

Deciding on a tougher school system, the Overmaster of the center referred her to the Zepplien Hegemony School, in hopes that she would be re introduced into society.
(Will be expanded if requested, pretty late in my neck of the woods)
Reason for signing up: Social problems
Languages spoken: Kvltein, English, German
Anything extra?: :3

Accepted, please instruct your student to cut hair to shoulder length Zepplien Standard. We also can provide expert staff and medications to help her problems with ADD and depression.

Also in case your wondering I want.to see if you were committed to the RP, so you may now start posting if you still want to be part of it.
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
Never mistake my IC nation for communism. think of it as Zepism, something unique and terrifying
Ode to Zepplin:

You Play as a Bisexual think tank, in a woemans body so gracefully... But as quickly as you came you are gone playing a Chineese Clone... Then you are a stupid, homocidal iddiot who will kill 1000 people for his own power... You are my hero.

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Zepplien wrote:
Korvos wrote:Still any space open?

Um, if you are still interested, and will deal with a retarded OP who doesn't check the OOC very often then yes. Also you have to be committed to this RP

Speaking of that, how about my app?
Add me on Steam: Hatekindler

Member of: IWW, EF!, La Raza, the KFA, and NSG Senate and Red Army
Esternial wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:No

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Before they wreck themselves?

Or their ex' car.

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Zepplien wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:Full legal name: Annaliisa Eerikäinen
Height: 5'9
Grade: Tier 10
GPA: 3.0
Sex: Female
(Image)
Marijuana, study books, music cd, Stringed bass, assorted jewelry and currency
Small bio: Annaliisa was in a juvenile detention center after assisting Jerj Sroblodi in the Tyrantgrad University massacre, by selling him a Colt 1911. She always had a problem with depression and ADD, but because of a ban on Ritalin and other similar drugs by the West Bonelandic Government, her problems are out of control.

Deciding on a tougher school system, the Overmaster of the center referred her to the Zepplien Hegemony School, in hopes that she would be re introduced into society.
(Will be expanded if requested, pretty late in my neck of the woods)
Reason for signing up: Social problems
Languages spoken: Kvltein, English, German
Anything extra?: :3

Accepted, please instruct your student to cut hair to shoulder length Zepplien Standard. We also can provide expert staff and medications to help her problems with ADD and depression.

Also in case your wondering I want.to see if you were committed to the RP, so you may now start posting if you still want to be part of it.

That was quick.

And yes, I am committed, though i'm not going to post right away because i'm blank of ideas at the moment.

Esternial wrote:

people who qq over losing a gf over a small penis size are insecure and need to check themselves

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:23 pm

The God-Realm wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Accepted, please instruct your student to cut hair to shoulder length Zepplien Standard. We also can provide expert staff and medications to help her problems with ADD and depression.

That was quick.

And yes, I am committed, though i'm not going to post right away because i'm blank of ideas at the moment.

Perfectly understandable, she can either come in by truck or autogyro
Ode to Zepplin:

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm

This is a bit of a strange request, but is there anyway you can change her name, as my character is called Annabelle but goes by Anna, and your character is called Annaliisa. I can see some confusion happening.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 pm

Gehenna Tartarus wrote:This is a bit of a strange request, but is there anyway you can change her name, as my character is called Annabelle but goes by Anna, and your character is called Annaliisa. I can see some confusion happening.

Sure!

That will take a while too though.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:33 pm

I look at the IC, it's fine until the last page.

I thought those types of stories went extinct.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:46 pm

The God-Realm wrote:I look at the IC, it's fine until the last page.

Not quite, and I don't think I have seen this type of RP (school) set in such a disturbing nation
Ode to Zepplin:

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 pm

Zepplien wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:I look at the IC, it's fine until the last page.

Not quite, and I don't think I have seen this type of RP (school) set in such a disturbing nation

I tried when Wellboneland was under Tyrantist control, but nobody joined on account of people ruining my reputation.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Minor point, could you change the name on your app please, to match your character's new name?

Also I take it she was lied to, given her odd expectations
Ode to Zepplin:

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Zepplien wrote:Minor point, could you change the name on your app please, to match your character's new name?

Yes, Kvltein like to lie to people to get "lulz".

And she will not have any trouble in shooting or marching or manual labor, West Wellboneland is a gulag itself.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 pm

The God-Realm wrote:
Zepplien wrote:Minor point, could you change the name on your app please, to match your character's new name?

Yes, Kvltein like to lie to people to get "lulz".

And she will not have any trouble in shooting or marching or manual labor, West Wellboneland is a gulag itself.

Well she should feel right at home then, Gulags and schools share many characteristics in the Hegemony.
Ode to Zepplin:

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Zepplien wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:Yes, Kvltein like to lie to people to get "lulz".

Well she should feel right at home then, Gulags and schools share many characteristics in the Hegemony.

She will, but home is not really a good thing. She has ran away to East Wellboneland, but returned because that is just as bad, only capitalist.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:40 pm

If either of you play Red Alert then a Marx class Tank looks like an apocalypse class
Ode to Zepplin:

Korvos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Korvos » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Full legal name: Harald Veos (Feohz)
Height: 6'1"
Grade: 12th Grade
GPA: 3.15
Sex: Male

Phone, laptop, chargers for both, clothes, phone dock (for music), bass and small amp, toothbrush, face soap, some books.
Small bio:
Harald is a fairly normal teenager, with a fairly normal life. While his grades are somewhat lackluster, his talents in sports, particularly rowing, has made up for that. He plans to enlist into the Aelit Infantrien Korps (Elite Infantry Corps) after finishing a year in the ZHS.
Reason for signing up:
To prove that he's got what it takes to the AIK and be accepted.
Languages spoken: English, Korva (Low German language, think Dutch)
Anything extra?: Nope.

Sorry this took so long...
Last edited by Korvos on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

Will this die?

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 pm

The God-Realm wrote:Will this die?

Probably eventually.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Gehenna Tartarus wrote:
The God-Realm wrote:Will this die?

Probably eventually.

I would do a school RP, but schools are closed in West Wellboneland to build the Hydrogen Bomb, and schools in East Wellboneland are 5 star hotels practically, so it would not be interesting all that much there.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Hey guys, sorry, I was so exhausted yesterday I couldn't get a post up, and I slept way too long today. I will try to either get a post up later tonight, or tomorrow
Ode to Zepplin:

The God-Realm
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The God-Realm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Zepplien wrote:Hey guys, sorry, I was so exhausted yesterday I couldn't get a post up, and I slept way too long today. I will try to either get a post up later tonight, or tomorrow

Oh ok.

Esternial wrote:

Or their ex' car.

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Korvos wrote:Full legal name: Harald Veos (Feohz)

Phone, laptop, chargers for both, clothes, phone dock (for music), bass and small amp, toothbrush, face soap, some books.
Small bio:
Harald is a fairly normal teenager, with a fairly normal life. While his grades are somewhat lackluster, his talents in sports, particularly rowing, has made up for that. He plans to enlist into the Aelit Infantrien Korps (Elite Infantry Corps) after finishing a year in the ZHS.
Reason for signing up:
This looks like an interesting RP. So, why not?

Accepted, but I do ask that you change the reason for signing up, it is supposed to be the character's reason
Ode to Zepplin:

Korvos
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Korvos » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Small bio:
Reason for signing up:

Changed!

Zepplien
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Zepplien » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Korvos wrote:

Small bio:
Reason for signing up:

Changed!

Accepted, for real
Will post after classes (around 5)
Ode to Zepplin:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates