NATION

PASSWORD

Alliance & Trade Treaty

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Cyrinia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Alliance & Trade Treaty

Postby Cyrinia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:57 pm

I as a nation would like to propose a alliance and a trade treaty. This is completely voluntary if you do not want to be an ally with me then so be it. But if you do, please fill out the following contract:

I ___________ accept the proposed alliance and trade treaty given to me by the nation Cyrinia and do not decline anything regarding Cyrinia. I ___________ also agree that: I will be partners with Cyrinia in any time needed by Cyrinia, whether it be a time of war or any other case Cyrinia decides to contact _________ as a state of an emergency. I ___________ will fight in battle with Cyrinia in any time needed and requested by Cyrinia, as does Cyrinia agrees with I, __________. I _____________ also agrees that: I will be honored to give and rations of food or currency to Cyrinia as a gift or as a state of an emergency, as does Cyrinia agrees upon.
I ____________ also agree that I will not make any act of war against Cyrinia in anyway, shape, or form. I also agree to trade with Cyrinia as long as needed.

X ____________________________________________________
X Cyrinia President, Cyrus Lybbert

Contract Expires: 12/31/13
ISDF
Panzerslavia
ICOA
FPCCOS
Panzerslavia
Aravea
Sundsborg
FPCCOS
The Matriarchy of Karghazia
The Borderlands of Carghia

Aravea
Senator

Founded: Oct 31, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 pm

I as a nation would like to propose a alliance and a trade treaty. This is completely voluntary if you do not want to be an ally with me then so be it. But if you do, please fill out the following contract:

I ___Aravea________ accept the proposed alliance and trade treaty given to me by the nation Cyrinia and do not decline anything regarding Cyrinia. I _____Aravea___ also agree that: I will be partners with Cyrinia in any time needed by Cyrinia, whether it be a time of war or any other case Cyrinia decides to contact ___Aravea______ as a state of an emergency. I ____Aravea___ will fight in battle with Cyrinia in any time needed and requested by Cyrinia, as does Cyrinia agrees with I, ____Aravea______. I _______Aravea______ also agrees that: I will be honored to give and rations of food or currency to Cyrinia as a gift or as a state of an emergency, as does Cyrinia agrees upon.
I ______Aravea______ also agree that I will not make any act of war against Cyrinia in anyway, shape, or form. I also agree to trade with Cyrinia as long as needed.

X ________Aravean President Karen White____________________________________________
X Cyrinia President, Cyrus Lybbert
Proud Deputy Speaker of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
★★★Proud Intelligence Minister of the United Monarchist Alliance★★★
Note: Currently in the process of overhauling the Aravean factbooks/canon.

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey are you there?

Cyrinia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrinia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Thank you for your treaty, it is very well appreciated.
ISDF
Panzerslavia
ICOA
FPCCOS
Panzerslavia
Aravea
Sundsborg
FPCCOS
The Matriarchy of Karghazia
The Borderlands of Carghia

Aravea
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Aravea » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:29 pm

No problem at all :)

Return to NationStates