NATION

PASSWORD

8th World Hit Festival - Contest Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:09 pm

The audience was fascinated now because of the background (red heart on a white background) and Jella's dress that was changing colours in the rhythm of the song. Now, all the lights were on and were showing at Jella. She sang the last part of her song brilliantly and very strongly. The camera was firstly showing at the whole stage and then at Jella. The smoke was becoming more dense until Jella ended the song. When she ended it she said: ''Thank you very much! I love you!''. The audience gave her a very big applause and many Crolacian flags were waving in the venue. Then, the images fades off to reveal Haritz and Bizi on top of the pole.

SPEAK LIKE AN EUSKIRRIBAKONDARAN
(Blue for Haritz, Black for Bizi, Green for both)

Haritz Lesmes and Bizi Andargorrekoetxea were standing on top of the stage pole. A camera was closely watching them as they made their first intervention through the night.

You have seen how they have rehearsed, and travelled, and everything...
Nonetheless, sometimes, the language is a very important barrier
Throughout these weeks, we have been teaching all the artists phrases in Euskal to "defend" themselves
Let's see how it turned out

The video is very similar to this one, but in this case, it's not a song but phrases what they have to say. It goes like this... Donostia, Aysel Tsivishnili, Hüsniye Əlizadə and Mademoiselle who do speak Euskal are the "teachers" and they see how the other 22 artists can get Euskal (Daniel Latham was sick too). Most of them do not remember the words, or mispronounce them... And they even do something like charades.

Yes = Hai
No = Ez
Thank You Very Much = Géskerri rasko!
You're welcome = Esu hurekegetik
Please = Mesorgetik
Excuse me = Niad diserrua
Hello = Kai
Goodbye = Ager
Good morning = Egun Balen
Good afternoon = Arrasalda Balen
Good night = Ganit Balen
I do not understand = Ni ez entedegato
Do you speak Euskal? = Zu pariziparí Euskal?
How do you say this in Euskal? = Kinomo zu hakeste Euskaletan erris?
How are you? = Kinomo zu eston?
Very Good, and you? = Bo rasko, eta zu?
Very Bad = Txau (rasko)
So so = Botaxau
What is your name? = Kizer zuren nom izan?
Nice to meet you = Magrables izan; busha jakin
Where is the bathroom? = Kinon bankomuni eston?
Happy Birthday = Bo Urtubersa!
I love you = Ni zuha maitesu
My name is ……. = Ni ….. nom bezoa dutir
Welcome = Betinapido
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 pm

The applauses for the video end, as the camera makes a rapid move and shows Donostia. Everyone in the Harrikes Bay Convention Center started to cheer for Donostia, the most famous rock band of the country, it was time to start their act. Just like before and after Mademoiselle, the noise was enough for the commentators to not be heard. Everyone was cheering crazily for the home act, expecting for a very good position in the WHF8. They smiled at the cameras, and Amaia (the vocalist) made a sign of "my heart goes to you" to the cameras. All the others were waving, greeting their friends, relatives, partners and fans. Then, the POSTCARD OF EUSKIRRIBAKONDARA started, still with all the cheering.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 pm

22. Euskirribakondara
Donostia - "Eqeersarneq"

Genre: Harrikes Rock
Title Translation: Awakening
Language(s): Euskal, Greenlandic, Aranese, Armenian, Azerbaijani

Lyrics: Amaia Itxaldemorero, Xabier Mekatunian
Music: Amaia Itxaldemorero, Xabier Mekatunian, Álbaro Harrekaxián, Haritz Asaldarrú, Pavulo Terré

(OOC: Translation between brackets, given to the respective broadcasters to subtitle this performance)

The band, Donostia, is a rock band that symbolizes the Harrikes Rock genre; a genre with an special sound that goes from pop to experimental, with the basis of rock music. They have represented the country on various regional festivals, and they have won various awards nationally and internationally. The band is composed by 5 members, Xabier Mekatunian (piano-back vocals), Haritz Asaldarrú (drums), Álbaro Harrekaxián (electric guitar), Pavulo Terré (bass) and Amaia Itxaldemorero (vocalist). Amaia Itxaldemorero is the twin sister of Lina Arràm (who represented Valdaranes on WV20) and Xabier is the brother of Xabi, the husband of Pavula Timpulera (who represented Valdaranes on WV19); so they come from a long musical tradition actually. Their career as a band has spanned over 14 years and they have decided to present their music to the world in WHF8.

After the postcard, during which everyone in the Harrikes Bay Convention Center was cheering for Donostia, the most famous rock band of the country, it was time to start their act. The whole stage was totally dark. And in the main platform, the band was already standing, excited because the song would begin. They were dressed like this (the only one missing is the drummer, but he's dressed in a similar pattern). The dress of Amaia (seen better here, here and here) changes of colour as the song progresses.

The orchestra of Harrikes (with all its 88 members) was on the orchestra pit. And the backing vocalists (all of them, women dressed in large white dresses (a combination between this one and this one)); are in the special trapdoor zone on top of something we cannot see yet. And the floor of the stage was totally submerged in smoke. The lights (white) begin to turn on, and the background/floor/screens are in grey. We can now see that the backing singers are on top of big icebergs (like these ones, for example) evocating the Greenlandic influences on the song, and the cold start to the song. On the catwalk that connects the front platform to the main platform, there are hidden treadmills; and on the pole, there's the image of a sun (currently on the highest point of the pole and it will be descending as the song is performed), whilst its top is releasing misty smoke. The people is cheering on a very excited way, and now we can see the shot of the outdoor seating area. The people is amazed by white fireworks in the sky that say 'eqeersarneq' and 'awakening'. A few seconds we can see this fireworks.

The song is started by the band and the orchestra (OOC: it is better to hear it with earphones, so you can listen to the powerful backing drums and bass), and the lights progressively move towards the center, to fully illuminate Amaia. The cameras are making panoramic shots at the whole stage for this moment. Then, the camera zoomed in Amaia and she began to sing. People is clapping to the rhythm, making Amaia give a little smile when beginning. On each sentence, a different camera is filming Amaia, to give different angles, more appealing to the public's view.
El temps s'enfúi em vehicles dels meus recórs (Time is rushing away in vehicles of/from my memories)
Com fénix, jo vull revoltato granegría de quelo temor (Like a phoenix, I come back, reborn in stronger energy, from that fear)
Les oqá d'derrotes non vull aqabar amb el eufó (The occasions were defeats exist, will not end up with the desire of moving forward)
La forza del pa non es en la perna ma en la motivazó (The strength of the step is not in the physical skills/strength, but on the motivation)

The rhythm changed to introduce the bridge, and now the cameras are revolving around the backing singers and the icebergs, showing them singing with Amaia. The orchestra is playing masterfully, directed by Jan Ardegorrián. The band is also playing with a lot of passion, and throughout the next sentences of the bridge, the cameras are revolving around them as well. Amaia is delivering excellently in vocal terms, and now it was time to show off her Greenlandic language skills which she had been practicing a lot.
Utertakattajaarpoq (Going for a walk)
Matuma aappaani (In the other world)
Taattorippoq (It has a good coloured appearance)
Tarniajorinngorpoq (The soul cannot get back its former shape)
Allanaraa allaavoq… (As it feels something unusual about itself and is different from the others)

The chorus would kick off as Amaia ended "allaavoq", and the cameras were now from the roof, showing how the smoke (with the use of wind machines) made shapes (whirlpools, letters, among others) on the main stage floor. The backing singers were doing an elaborate artistic choreography to match the chorus as they provided a few words to Amaia's centerpiece of the song, fully in Armenian and Euskal.
Ինչպես/Inch'pes (How...)
Ամեն ինչ արեց փոխել?/Amen inch' arets’ p’okhel? (Did everything change?)
Kinomo raren ta bizren balo almatupeka? (How did, the value of human beings and of life, change?)
Kinomo euski dak… (How did the sun change…).
Haikakad argitugetik (In order to illuminate them)
Hurekeak hits larunak, puruak (Those empty souls and minds)
Inguruan munduan minjes-ebilerapesa (Wandering, craving, throughout the Earth)

The panoramic shots stopped and now the cameras focused on Amaia. She was gesturing to the lyrics of the song, and again many angles were being used. She began to walk through the catwalk, but as each sentence finished, she was being pulled back (by the unseen treadmills). Many shots were of her eyes, that transmitted a message each time you saw them.
Les hores n'ajudan a caure el grá dor dell cor (The hours don't help at all to heal the big pain of the heart)
Et ora medito la vita, am sajant que ja non soc un bloq (And now I'm making a reflexion about life, knowing that I'm no longer a block/brick)
Que batte les ovras dell sistema, ansí et anfí (That builds the works/constructions of the system, here and there, this way and the other)
La mia bannera est ùma que la libertat sorta'al'fìm (My flag is one in which liberty is finally leading the way)

The bridge was going to be back, and the treadmill stopped going backwards, so Amaia could be seen "going for a walk". At this point the lights changed in order to make it look as "the other world". The colours used were very 1960s'; and for the two last sentences, panoramic shots were made again showing how the smoke was revolving, thanks to wind machines. A not-so-powerful wind machine was also over Amaia as she sang.
Utertakattajaarpoq (Going for a walk)
Matuma aappaani (In the other world)
Taattorippoq (It has a good coloured appearance)
Allanaraa allaavoq… (As it feels something unusual about itself and is different from the others)

By this time, Amaia had reached the front platform, and she kneeled as she sang "inch'pes" from the very deep of her stomach, making it sound graspy powerful. The spider cam showed how she sang, still kneeled, and all the images that were being formed in the roof, thanks to the light. Another shot showed how the sun in the pole was already beginning to disappear in the "horizon". The lights were fading into a red-ish pattern, in order to make us feel and see the sunset. Again, the band was showed playing.
Ինչպես/Inch'pes (How...)
Kinomo elkartaren ta boreren balo almatupeka? (How did, the value of solidarity and kindness, change?)
Kinomo purua dak… (How did the mind change…)
Haikakad jalaregetik (In order to tolerate them)
Hurekeak gastik perareak, motiak (Those evil attacks and words)
Inguruan munduan matue-hondarepesa (Destroying, killing throughout the Earth)

The last part of the song was here, and it visually started with the guitarist, Álbaro, making those chords you can hear. The sun had set, and everything was dark, except for a spotlight over Amaia, and another one over the band. Amaia was on the stage floor, in front of the front platform. From the stage floor (which until now had been covered by smoke), stars began to rise; and Amaia began to rise as well, from a hidden mobile platform. She sang with her arms open as the part in Azerbaijani was performed. All the cameras were focusing on her as she rose, and suddenly, the icebergs began to illuminate in a white-ish blue. Then, the sun was rising again, and progressively, the orange/red/yellow lights were lighting up the stage... It was like watching a sunrise. By the last part of the Azerbaijani lyrics, Amaia took all her breath to deliver a powerful long note, and she was already at the largest height she could be.... The mobile platform was standing vertically, with her on top.
Geri çe…...virmək imkan verməyin (Don't let it go back)
Qiyamət ölümündən sonra gəlir (The resurrection comes after the death)
Irəli gəzmək! (Walk forward!)
Mənimlə! (With me!)

She hadn't fully finished the "mənimlə" when she had to continue with the last chorus. The stars floating around her, switched to clouds in a milisecond, and they were revolving around Amaia. The stage floor stopped being covered in smoke, and we could see many 'eqeersarneq's written on the floor. The mobile platform started to descend, but since Amaia had strings (placed on her during the second chorus), she was pulled back and down by those, arriving almost immediately to the main platform, where she joined the rest of the band to end the song. Fire pyros were coming out of the Special Trapdoor Zone, in a very dangerous move, having the icebergs very near.
Աշխարհ!/Ashkharhe! (World!)
Ինչպես/Inch'pes (How...)
Ամեն ինչ արեց կփոխվի?/Amen inch’ arets’ k’pokhvi? (Will everything change?)
Ni ez jakinesa, ni es entedegato. Ban ixo guztot (I do not understand, I do not know. But all that)
Ni jakinesa (I know)
Euski axerapáriduten (Is that the sun will rise)
Ta niren larun berrada najorári (And my soul will be born again)
Inguruan munduan ebilerapári (And it will wander throughout the Earth)

The sun was already on top of the pole, and everything was totally illuminated when the last chorus finished. The floating clouds ascended totally to the roof so nobody could see them... The drawings of the stage floor ended... And the cameras were focused on the orchestra and Donostia themselves. The crowd was already cheering and applauding again. In the last part, Amaia sang...
Eqeersarneq… (Awakening…)

The final chord ended the song, and the whole Harrikes City erupted in seemingly-neverending cheers and applauses. The band went to the Special Trapdoor Zone, and they began to descend as they said...
Géskerre Guztotad!!!!!!! Ni zuhako maitesu!!!!!!!!!!!!! EUSKIRRIBAKONDARA!!!!!
Haho Sakhovelo, Qeekallit Nunaat eta Azerxurade!
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Euskirribakondara: Prosperity In Diversity
Political Compass: -7.38 (EC), -6.21 (SO)

WHF and WorldVision, Entries and Results
32nd World Hit Festival Winner

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:12 pm

The final chord ended the song, and the whole Harrikes City erupted in seemingly-neverending cheers and applauses. Donostia (the band) went to the Special Trapdoor Zone, and they began to descend as they said... "Géskerre Guztotad!!!!!!! Ni zuhako maitesu!!!!!!!!!!!!! EUSKIRRIBAKONDARA!!!!! Haho Sakhovelo, Qeekallit Nunaat eta Azerxurade!".

Alja Gammël was really confident, even though she was to perform after the home entry, which probably received the biggest cheer from the audience. She gave a confident smile to the cameras and was saying "Mediterranija" with her eyes closed, like wishing for something. Her crew was waving Mediterran flags. Then, the POSTCARD OF MEDITERRA starts.

Mediterra performs.

By the time the song had fully ended, the crowd goes wild! She turns around and gives a bow, then says, "Thankyouuuu! Tanka Mediterranija! Géskerre rasko Euskirribakondara!". And that detail of using Euskal, made everyone go crazy... In fact, they were already a bit tired, since they had cheered forever for the home act. Emma Adelaine Brooke appears, and as she walking to the stage she was nervous, representing Ceaurea at WHF for the first time. The crowd was cheering as she entered the stage, with her blue dress, walking with the help of an assistant of the stage staff. Then, the POSTCARD OF CEAUREA is shown.

Ceaurea performs.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:11 pm

23 - Mediterra - Mediterranija
"En Dröm Magikal"

(A Magical Dream)
Lyrics by Alja Gammël
Composed by Alja Gammël
Performed by Alja Gammël
Conducted by Eldin Sakranova
Melody (The way it is played) (Das Große Erwachen by Annett Louisan)
Voice (The way she sings it) (Das Große Erwachen by Annett Louisan

Alja Gammël wore this dress. She was really confident, even though she was to perform after the home entry, which probably received the biggest cheer from the audience.

She was in the middle of the stage, spotlight shining over her. She started to sing, although quite softly, as if whispering.
Camera: Front Platform. Fog machine on throughout the whole performance. All screens were dark throughout the performance.

Das her en chilt önt chilf nikta (It was a cold and dark night)
Ik her alajnë önt trillannd (I was alone and frightened)
I en refta i en kambër her ik (In a corner of a room was I)
Önt nåttent brenër allkan (Not doing anything)

Ber den allkan komt it mik (But then something came to me)
Ik komt myt allkan it lempran (I followed it somewhere)
Et her largha, önt et her bella (It was big and beautiful)
Ik lystë tap - ber ik kankatt! (I wanted to stay - But I woke up!)

Now her voice gets strong.
Camera: Left-to-right, spidey cam

Nidag… (Today...)
Ik felënd så lykkën (I feel so happy)
Sëkë beskdag nat (Because last night)
Ik hab en dröm (I had a dream)
Sëkë ik… (Because I...)
Sëkë ik hab en dröm magikal (Because I had a magical dream)
Önt ik rupënd dann (And I wish that)
Ik kann partiner (I could share it)
Myt du (With you)

The camera gives a brief view from the left-side view. Alja returns to using her 'soft' voice.
Camera: Close up to face

Et komt hijr igen, ik komt myt et (It came here again, I followed it)
Ik her där igen, önt et her gud (It was there again and it was good)
Ik her i min dröm, et her magikal (I was in my dream and it was magical)
Kän her en kastil, bella kastil (There was a beautiful castle)

Ik gåt dar, kan her en om (I went there and there was a man)
Ki komt it mik önt ki sert haj (He came to me and said hi)
Ki verkallën mik en prinsesa (He called me a princess)
Ir ik verkallën kir en prinsa (So I called him a prince)

Camera starts zooming out. Finishes zooming out in time to start with the next verse. Alja gives her 'strong' voice again.
Camera: Front platform

Nidag… (Today...)
Sëkë ik… (Because I...)
Myt du (With you)

Camera: Close up to face

Ber den allkan rantat (But then something happened(
Önt ik hoght tuna (And I fell)
Inta en dalma (Into a hole)
En meli dalma (A deep hole)
Ik her hoghënd önt (I was falling and)
Ik her hoghënd önt (I was falling and)
Den ik stopp (Then I stop)
Ik kankatt (I woke up)

Camera: Left-to-right, spidey cam, except for last 2 lines which use close up

Nidag… (Today...)
Sëkë ik… (Because I...)
Myt du (With you)

Alja slowly walks back to the main platform. During the instrumental part, the crowd's cheering can be heard. However, as it ends, the crowd calms down.
Camera: Main left camera. Fog machine off.

*instrumental outro*

By the time the song had fully ended, the crowd goes wild! She turns around and gives a bow, then says, "Thankyouuuu! Tanka Mediterranija! Géskerre rasko Euskirribakondara!"
Last edited by Mediterra on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ceaurea
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceaurea » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 pm

Cearuea
24. Emma Adelaine Brooke - I Love You

Melody: This
Emma:
Emma was wearing this dress:
The dress represents the proud color of Cearuea.

As she walking to the stage she was nervous, representing Ceaurea at WHF for the first time. The crowd was cheering as she entered the stage. Then the music starts, the stage was dark and the spotlight was at Emma. She started tapping to the beat slowly and started singing.

I thought you'd know it all by now
We have been friends since we're young
But I never thought you'll never figure out

You vade away, and I'm losing hope
I have no option but to cope
And I'm walking towards you just to tell you all I have

She was getting better and less nervous , she started to sing with confidence.
My heart's beating so fast
This is the very last chance
Looking through your bright green eyes

The crowd cheers, louder than she has ever heard in her life. She can hear one of the crowd from Ceaurea screaming "WE LOVE YOU EMMA!!!" That made her smile and sing like she never sing before.
Come on, come on, give me an answer
I have been in love for so long
You can't just leave me like this
You're my one true love

Come on, come on, just tell me the truth
I know I ignored you before
But now you know I love you
Please come back now, I love you

As the violin plays she became more confident. She waits for her cue and she was one with the song.
Remember all the times we had
The fun and the sad times
I know i was born right here to be with you

You are a one in a million man
And your love is all i want
Because a guy like you's impossible to find

The color blue on the stage makes her looks absolutely gorgeous.
My heart's beating so fast
This is the very last chance
Looking through your bright green eyes

You're my one true love

She started singing slower.
I love, I love
I love you
I'm still here
Please come back now ooh

As the beat goes faster the crowd was cheering louder.
You're my one true love

Come back now, I love you

I thought you'd know it all by now
We have been friends since we're young
Never ever thought I'd love you more
I will always love you

The crowd cheers, Emma was speechless, she just stood there in awe. She said "I love you, all of you" And then she walks to the backstage with the crowd cheering behind her.
Last edited by Ceaurea on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 am

The crowd cheers, Emma was speechless, she just stood there in awe. She said "I love you, all of you" And then she walks to the backstage with the crowd cheering behind her. Then, Onely appears with her rather too-revealing dress on the screens, waving a Melbacian flag. Then, the POSTCARD OF MELBACIA starts.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Melbacia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melbacia » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 pm

25. Melbacia
Red Love

To the melody of Chocolatte,by Raffaëla Paton

Red love
Red love
I just want your red love
Love me as I love you baby,eh,eh,eh
Red love
Red love

I am lost
In your house
I want you to tell me
Am I right now,baby?

You just f**ked me now,
And you let me down,
You'll see revenge now,
I want you to get me some of,

Red love
Red love
Red love
Red love

Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
I just want your love eh,eh,eh
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love

Just go to hell,
I don't need you,
You are a asshole,
You eating beans
My head,eh,eh
Is gonna explode,
When you are there,
I want you now to get me some of

Red love
Red love
Red love
Red love

Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love

Now I beg you once more,
Please give some la,la,la,la,la love
I am lost when you are there
Just go to hell you silly head

Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love

Red love
Red love
Red love
Red love

Oh,ooooooh
Love,eh,
Oh,
Last edited by Melbacia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Everyone was a bit disappointed for the Melbacian act, but they applauded Onely's effort. Then, as the image switched to Aysel Tsivishnili, the cheering started. She was waving an Artsakhiani and an Euskal flag, and she was saying what a guy of her crew had on a sign in his hand... "This Is How Artsakhestan Will Shine!" All the cheering continued as the POSTCARD OF ARTSAKHESTAN was shown. Aysel rushed to the stage, almost falling in the ramp, to which she laughed.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artsakhestan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Artsakhestan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:12 pm

26. Artsakhestan
Aysel Tsivishnili (Այսել Ծիվիշնիլի) - "Ահա թե ինչպես են"

Genre: Armenian Pop
Title Translation: This Is How
Title Transcription: Aha T'e Inch'pes Yen
Language(s): Armenian, Georgian, Euskal

Lyrics: Arto Kaprelyan
Music: Armen Martirosyan, Ara Torosyan

(OOC: Translation between brackets, given to the respective broadcasters to subtitle this performance)

Aysel Tsivishnili was very excited, since she'd finally represent her country on an international event. She comes from a family of Kilikian businessman of Georgian ascendence. She was born in the second-largest city of Artsakhestan, Kilikia, on September 10, 1990. She started a degree on Law & Socio-Politics 4 years ago, but she decided to take a little break. She turned out to appear on Yergi P'arratonë, and she has advanced until now! Her first single, "Mgzavrebi" (Passengers), has been praised by music critics all over the country. Her second one, "Welcome To Kilikia" was defeated just 6 votes to 4 in the Artsakhiani National Final for WorldVision21, and since that moment she's been having a lot of activities (concerts, promotions, etc). Her début album "Aysel in Kilikia" is already topping the charts.

She always combines her vocal skills with a great show on-stage and a heart-warming charisma; and that was what she'd use tonight. As the second-to-last act, she felt she had to deliver an impressive act to close the contest. She was dressed in a silver dress that would look shining white with the spotlights on her. Her backing singers were dressed in a silver dress with black flowers. Around the stage floor, there were fake trees (something close to this, but with leaves), that would be illuminated according to the part of the song. The special trapdoor zone was totally free, and the orchestra pit wasn't full, it had a portion of the orchestra, complemented by some dudukaharë (duduk players), as they'd perform some solos throughout the song.

Right after the Artsakhiani postcard, it was time for Aysel to perform. The trees were totally in black, and the floor was "painted" in snow. The first part of the song would be the representation of the winter. Aysel was standing in the front platform, and her backing singers were in the catwalk that connects the main platform with the front platform. The dudukaharë were in the stairs of the main platform. The first shot was of one of the dudukahar, and behind him the runway towards the left floating platform, he started the song (10 seconds, approx.).

Then the camera went to Aysel, who began to sing in Armenian, with a very gentle tone of voice; the lights were not fully illuminating the stage... They were dots of white light among the darkness. The backing singers were gesturing to the lyrics, and since the camera was in front of the line formed by them and Aysel, it looked like their arms/bodies/heads/etc. were coming out of Aysel's back.
I t'akhtsi im hogu; mej amenamut' oreri (In the sadness of my soul, in the darkest of the days)
Yes petk'e harmara-vetut'yan hachakh, ch'i ga- (I have needed comfort, often, it does not co-)
Yes misht ch'e, vor nran im ((co)me. I do not always have him/her by my)
Koghek'in. Ka miayn ink's… (Side. There is just me…)

The audience cheered as the guitar chords that introduced the second stranza were played. The snow theme continued, and now the backing singers were making shapes as they lied in the catwalk floor, and the cameras filmed this from the roof. Aysel kept singing with a gentle tone; and a white machine was softly waving her hair away. In the last sentences, an orange spotlight illuminated Aysel.
Da klini aynpes, inch'pes vor bolor kyank'its' (It will be like that all life)
Yev yes parzapes petk’e (And I just need to)
Gitakts'yel, vor im; energian galis (Realize, that all the energy comes from the inside)
E nersits', im mtk'um (The inside, from my mind.)

The chorus kicked in and the stage began to change into the spring, as the pole illuminated in blue (it had been dark until now), the trees' colours were switching to different shades of green; and some flowers coloured in the leaves. The stage floor was coloured in green, and some lines of blue (representing rivers) were drawn. The stage was fully illuminated in white, and the backing singers began pulling Aysel to the main platform. Aysel was gesturing with her closed fist and pointing at her heart and mind, she wanted to point out the strength was inside her.
Aha t'e inch'pes yen; yes haskats'a (This is how; I have realized)
Sa t'e inch'pes yem, dzerrk' kberen yet im uzh (This is how I will gain back my strength)
Aha t'e inch'pes yen; yes tesnum yem da, im partakanut'yunn e (This is how; I can see, it's my responsability)
Yes havatum yem indz! (I will believe in me)

Yes tesnum yem da, im partakanut'yunn e (I can see, it's my responsability)
Yes uzhegh… (I am strong)

The dudukaharë made a little intro to the third stranza. Aysel was now singing stronger, and she was already standing in the main platform, surrounded by her backing singers and the dudukaharë. The cameras were filming from the fake forest that surrounded the platforms. The dress of Aysel looked orange-ish, due to the spotlight over her. She started the piece in Euskal language, to which, the Euskal audience CHEERED a lot, and started to sing along.
Ni niren akultakgetik, bostoakad errua ez (I cannot blame the others for my)
Ahali. Ban, guztotak; haikak guztot erratsakge- (Fault. But they all blame me)
Tik niad erruapesa (Of all mistakes)
Haikak... fokaresa (They… are wrong)

The beat was accelerated by the acoustic guitar, and Aysel now looked very happy. She revealed that through her singing, and her smiling, and the fact that she was waving her arms inviting everyone to "watch and learn". The backing singers pointed at her as she sang the third and fourth sentences. The sing-along continued, and the forest looked very colourful as well. The pole now had clouds on it.
Haikak niren biz ez, hondantapári (They will not ruin my life)
Namar ni ez oramonári (I will just not pay attention)
Zer ni neharesa, nitan intuan izan (Because, inside me is what I)
Elaki. Ni got izan (Need. I am strong)

The chorus kicked in again. The dudukaharë stood up and moved towards the floating platforms, and the backing singers started to emulate Aysel's gestures as she sang the chorus. The cameras were very focused on how she moved her whole body, and how she pointed at herself. The lyrics were working just as well as her attitude... She was very confident and happy.
Sa t'e inch'pes yem, dzerrk' kberen yet im uzh (This is how I will gain back my strength)
Aha t'e inch'pes yen; yes tesnum yem da, im partakanut'yunn e (This is how; I can see, it's my responsability)
Yes havatum yem indz! (I will believe in me)

The duduk-guitar solo started, and Aysel and her backing singers made a little round dance (à la Armenian) to the tune of the duduk solo. The trees began to change into different lighted shades of green, and the light above the stage was now yellow-ish, to represent the summer and the dawn of a new day. The pole was as blue as it had never been, and the cameras were focused on the dudukaharë and on panoramic shots of the round dance.

Close shots started as the last part started, the part in Georgian (What the backing singers sing is between brackets). The backing singers made a rectangle in the main platform, as Aysel moved forward through the catwalk with a lot of confidence, with her eyes showing strength. As she passed, the leaves of the trees moved (thanks to hidden wind machines). In the special trapdoor zone, little fires began to pop out.
(Es aris ch'emi pasukhismgebloba) ((It is my responsability))
Es… Aris t'u rogor (This is how)
(Gavaket'eb qvela) ((I will do all))
Me daibrunos ch'e, ch'e, ch'e… (I will gain back my-my-my…)
(Im ram darch'a gasaket'ebeli) ((Those things left to do))
Ch'emi dzala! (My strength!)
(Es aris ch'emi) ((It is my))
Pasukhismgebloba (Responsibility)
Da aravin sheidzle..ba amis gaket'eba (And no one else can do this)
Me mjera me… (I will believe in me)

With a very-well-sung "me mjera me" she finished the song. Pyros exploted in diverse colours, both inside and in the Outdoor Seating Area. The Harrikes Bay Convention Center erupted into cheers and tremendous applause. As the flags were waved, and the crowd cheered and applauded Aysel's act, Aysel shouted...
Géskerre rasko Euskirribakondara!
Shnorhakalut'yun Harrëkës!

She hadn't even said this, when the staff was already taking out all the trees for the last act. She smiled at the cameras one last time before heading off to the Special Trapdoor Zone to be "taken out" of the stage.

Ի թախծի իմ հոգու; մեջ ամենամութ օրերի
Ես պետք է հարմարա-վետության հաճախ, չի գա-
Լիս. Ես միշտ չէ, որ նրան իմ
Կողքին. Կա միայն ինքս…

Դա կլինի այնպես, ինչպես որ բոլոր կյանքից
Եւ ես պարզապես պետք է
Գիտակցել, որ իմ; էներգիան գալիս
Է ներսից, իմ մտքում

Ահա թե ինչպես են; ես հասկացա
Սա թե ինչպես եմ, ձեռք կբերեն ետ իմ ուժ
Ահա թե ինչպես են; ես տեսնում եմ դա, իմ պարտականությունն է
Ես հավատում եմ ինձ!

Ես տեսնում եմ դա, իմ պարտականությունն է
Ես ուժեղ…

Ni niren akultakgetik, bostoakad errua ez
Ahali. Ban, guztotak; haikak guztot erratsakge-
Tik niad erruapesa
Haikak... fokaresa

Haikak niren biz ez, hondantapári
Namar ni ez oramonári
Zer ni neharesa, nitan intuan izan
Elaki. Ni got izan

Սա թե ինչպես եմ, ձեռք կբերեն ետ իմ ուժ
Ահա թե ինչպես են; ես տեսնում եմ դա, իմ պարտականությունն է
Ես հավատում եմ ինձ!

Duduk solo

(ეს არის ჩემი პასუხისმგებლობა)
ეს... არის თუ როგორ
(გავაკეთებ ყველა)
მე დაიბრუნოს ჩე, ჩე, ჩე…
(იმ რამ დარჩა გასაკეთებელი)
ჩემი ძალა!
(ეს არის ჩემი)
პასუხისმგებლობა
და არავინ შეიძლე-ბა ამის გაკეთება
მე მჯერა მე
Capital City: Ստեփանարվաշաթ (Step'anarvashat) - Population: 110,253,122 - Official Languages: Armenian, Kilikian Creole
Demonym: Artsakhiani - Code: AKH - An Artsakhiani Dance - A Postcard From Our Capital - WHF & WV entries

Puppet of Euskirribakondara

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Pyros exploted in diverse colours, both inside and in the Outdoor Seating Area. The Harrikes Bay Convention Center erupted into cheers and tremendous applause. As the flags were waved, and the crowd cheered and applauded Aysel's act, Aysel shouted...
"Géskerre rasko Euskirribakondara! Shnorhakalut'yun Harrëkës!" She hadn't even said this, when the staff was already taking out all the trees for the last act. She smiled at the cameras one last time before heading off to the Special Trapdoor Zone to be "taken out" of the stage. Everyone kept cheering. The lapse of time between the Artsakhiani act and the Azerxuradean one was a bit longer than normal, because the stage was being totally transformed. All the Artsakhiani trees were being taken out, as the staff placed a large platform of sand in the right side of the stage floor. In fact, EUSK1 made several shots of the Outdoor Seating Area and the Indoor Seating Area to earn time... Everyone was waving flags and cheering for their favourites.

Finally, the camera showed Hüsniye Əlizadə, already in the sand platform, waving to the camera, and at the same time she was checking her microphone. She then said "Azərşuradə!" with a big smile and the POSTCARD FOR AZERXURADE, the last one that night, was shown.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Azerxurade
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Azerxurade » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:16 pm

27. Azərşuradə
Hüsniye Əlizadə - "Bəli, Bilirsiniz"

Genre: Pop
Title Translation: Yes, You Know
Language(s): Azerbaijani

Lyrics: Hüsniye Əlizadə
Music: Stefan Örn, Anders Bagge, Safura Camal

(OOC: Translation between brackets, given to the respective broadcasters to subtitle this performance. Since this performance is orientated to the right side of the stage; when it says 'front' it means 'to the right' if you're looking at it from the front of the stage, as every performance so far)

Hüsniye was determined to give the best farewell act possible for Azərşuradə, since this would be the last time it would be represented worldwide as an independent incorporated state. It would become an Euskirribakondaran province soon, so this was the last chance to be just Azərşuradə. But for almost being Euskirribakondaran, the artist was very well received from the start.

The lapse of time between the Artsakhiani act and the Azerxuradean one was a bit longer than normal, because the stage was being totally transformed. All the Artsakhiani trees were being taken out, as the staff placed a large platform of sand in the right side of the stage floor. It was white sand of the desert... Perfect for the performance of the song. Wind machines were also placed in front of this platform; and to prevent sand from going to unexpected places of the stage, a big plastic black screen was placed behind the sand platform (which means, directly in the catwalk). All the action of the song was to be located at the right part of the stage, so everything on the left would remain dark for all the act. In fact, the orchestra was moved to the main platform in order to be seen, since the orchestra pit was divided in two because of the big plastic black screen.

Hüsniye was barefoot, and dressed in an special white dress (imagine this in white, and with the tail a lot shorter). She was in the center of the sand platform. She had a ear-hang microphone, in order to have her two hands free, as she'd use both during the act. Her backing singers were dressed in beige dresses (a model similar to those used by the women that appear on the left, here).

The orchestra was on the main platform ready to start the song. Hüsniye was kneeled in the sand, looking right into the camera that was spinning around her as she started to sing...
Bəli, bilirsiniz (Yes, you know)
Siz qərar verdi (You decided it)
Siz inkar edə bilməz (You can't deny.)
Mən görmək istəyirdi (I wanted to see)
Amma indi mən aşkar (But now I discovered)
Görmək daha yaxşı olardı (It would have been better, to be blind)

She stood up and began to walk to the front as the beat changed, pointing at herself and at the camera, gesturing to the lyrics of the song. The big plastic black screen on the back was acting also as an screen, where many blossoming flowers began to appear, in different shades of beige that matched the colour of the sand.
Bu son gün mən yanlış idi ki etdik (And these past days I've thought that I was wrong)
Hal ki sizə, ürək verdi (In the moment that, I gave you my heart)
Bu daha yaxşı olmalıdır (It should have been better)

The backing singers finally started to back up Hüsniye as the chorus kicked in. For the first sentences, the camera revolved (not too quickly) around Hüsniye. She was spinning as well, in order to always point directly at the camera, singing with all her breath. From the fifth sentence on, she stopped and began to make some artistic moves (a bit like contemporary dance). The cameras now also showed the backing singers who looked at Hüsniye from the right floating platform.
Mən siziiii… (I cared about you…)
Sevirdiiiiim çünki (Because)
Siz məniiiiiiiim seeevgi… (I loved you, my)
Qayğı. Tanrým! (Dear. Oh, God!)
Həqiqətən, qaça bilməz (The truth, you cannot escape)
Siz deyəcəklər (How much you will cry)
Nə qədər ki, dua nə (How much I cried)
Qədər təsəvvür (You cannot)
E-edə bilməz (I-i-imagine)
Uooh, uoooh (Uooh, uoooh)

The expression on Hüsniye's face changed to be a bit more "threatening". Three dancers (fully in black) came like out of nowhere, and after locating themselves at each one of Hüsniye's side (except the front) began to move the sand with a stick, in circles and other shapes (like it is seen here (until 0:57)). She sang with more passion and fell to the floor in the last sentence.
Bəli, bilirsiniz (Yes, you know)
Geri gəlmək heç (You left)
Vaxt tərk etdiiii, əziz (To never come back, sweetheart)
Niyə qəbul edirsiniz? (Why don't you accept?)
Niyə tanıyan yoxdur? (Why don't you recognize?)
Biz davam edə bilməz (We cannot continue)
Ümid məni tərk edib… (Hope has left me…)

She was now lying in the floor, but as she started the chorus, she was raised by the three dancers; and the big black plastic thing on the back was now showing broken hearts and lots of tears (all in beige). The spotlights on Hüsniye were of a pale orange, and she was being constantly risen up and down by her dancers. The backing singers kept singing top-notch.
Nə qədər ki, dua nə (How much I cried)
Qədər təsəvvür (You cannot)
E-edə bilməz (I-i-imagine)

All turned pitch black, and the dancers disappeared and Hüsniye standed alone in the center of the sand platform. She began to sing in a very whisper-y voice. The big black plastic thing on the back showed a beige colour that illuminated a bit the stage. Therefore, Hüsniye's image was now a dimly illuminated shadow. She again played a lot with her arm and hands, actually picking up and throwing sand to the air. For the second-to-last sentence, in her long note, the wind machines began to blow the sand into the plastic back... Creating a very amazing image in which Hüsniye was standing alone in a sandstorm. In the "yox yox yox yox", the cameras showed how the sand was almost taking her over.
Biz bütün maneələ (All the obstacles)
I dəf edəcək (We will overcome)
Getdi olunacaq (All the obstacles will be gone)
Mən sizə izin (I don't want to)
Görmək istəmirəm (See you leave)
Lakin mən bunu lazımdıııııııııııııııııır! (But I'll have to do iiiiiiiiiit!)
Yox yox yox yox, yox yox yox yox (No no no no, no no no no!)

The final chorus was here, and it was time for Hüsniye to keep showing her vocal skills. She made the same gestures as in the IRL video as she sang. The sandstorm had ended, and now, in all the sand in the back, thanks to a light effect, a part of the lyrics of the song could be read (]Siz mənim sevgi). Now it was all bright, and the dancers came back, one step at a time towards Hüsniye.
Siz mənim sevgi… (I loved you, my)
Bilirsiniz (Du-du-dua nə) (You know (How much))
Bilirsiniz (Qədər təsəvvür) (You know (I cried))
Bilirsiniz (E-edə bilməz) (You know (You cannot imagine))

In the "uooh, uooh", Hüsniye fell, but she was received by the dancers very closely to the sand floor. Everything became pitch black for some seconds, and everything was illuminated again at the end.

We now could see Hüsniye descending the entrance ramp of the right, getting out, whilst shouting...
"Bütün təşəkkür edirik. I love you!"
Azərşuradə Respublikası
Ağırlığım uğurluğum odda yansın!

Official Language: Azerbaijani, Euskal
Provincial Capital: Şimaldakı
Status: Independent Nation (From June 12, 2012). Harrikiaren Commonwealth.
Head of State: Harrika Dago I of Euskirribakondara
Head of Government: Prime Minister Ilham Razizadə

Azərşuradə Əskiribakondaris Vilayəti
Hər kəsin hüquqlarının bərabər, hər bir xalq qurur!

Official Language: The thirteen official languages of Euskirribakondara
Provincial Capital: Dakı

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Haritz Lesmes and Bizi Andargorrekoetxea were standing on top of the stage pole as everything used on the Azerxuraden act was being retired of the proper stage. A camera was closely watching them as they intervened right after the last act...

Hello again, everyone! (*The audience cheers excited*)
We just had the 27 best songs of this edition!
Yes... 27... Isn't that too much?
In fact, we have just matched the number of acts of the 3rd edition. We can now say...
This is the largest edition of the World Hit Festival, EVER!
Right now, on the screens of your respective broadcasters, or whf1.com or eusk1.com.eus
You are watching the voting indications
You can vote from a same telephone number, computer, twitter account or cellphone up to 30 times.
Bear in mind that you cannot vote for your own country.
You can vote from your cellphone, sending an SMS to the number of your country with the code of who you want to vote for
Or from your computer through a webpoll or e-mail voting; the page and address are appearing right now on your screen. On the webpoll, you have to fill out some information and then click on the code of your favourite act.
On the e-mail voting, you have to send an e-mail with the code of your favourite act, and with an special code that is now being shown on your screen.
There's also a third option.... voting from your twitter account! All you have to do is tweeting the code of your favourite act, with the tag #whfvoting and the tag of your country.
And lastly, there is normal televoting, in which you just call to the numbers shown on screen and you add the code of your favourite country.
But we've been talking about the "code of your favourite act", right?
It's the code that classifies each performed act tonight. Take a look at the numbers...

The screens show the countries, their flags and their voting number; with the voting indications given by each participating broadcaster appearing below on each country.

You'll just have to add 05 if you want to vote for the Kiaser Colonies.
Or add 18 if you've been amazed by Mademoiselle's act from Chenkorya. *the crowd cheers*
You could also add 22 if you liked Donostia from Euskirribakondara! *the crowd cheers*
Or go with the song number 15 if you finally want Albertasby to win
The options are many, and it is up to you who will win this eighth time.
Bear in mind, though, that you're only the 50% of the final outcome
An special jury made of experts is working on each country to decide the other 50%
When our computers have both scores, it will add them up
And then, you'll have the votes from each country
Which will be announced after the interval
For now, let's take a look at the 27 acts
Select your favourites now

TEN!
EIGHT!
SEVEN!
SIX!
FIVE!
FOUR!
HIRU!
BI!
UN!

World, start voting... NOW!

A clock on the bottom left of the screen started to countdown from 15:00. A panoramic shot of the inside seating area was made. Then, a panoramic shot (from a helicopter) of the outdoor seating area was made, and all the 320,000 attendants were waving their flags and cheering. After those seconds, the first recap started.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

VOTING INDICATIONS

Time to vote!

The voting time will be from now (June 10th) until June 12th, 16.00 (UTC -5) (Which is 23.00 in Europe (UTC+2, CEST) or 17.00 in New York (UTC-4, DST), or 14.00 (UTC-7, DST)). The nations that don't vote will have their votes made up WITHOUT affecting the result achieved with the votes that were actually sent.

Send your votes to Rio de Fevereiro or to Le Amarok with the following information...

*A very unique word of your native language and an image of what that word means
*The image of a drum of your nation (Seriously, all nations have drums)
*Name of that drum
*Name of your capital city, or largest city
*Image of a landmark of your capital city, or largest city
*Name of that landmark
*Name of your spokesperson (the one who announces the votes)
*Image of your spokesperson
*An special message by your spokesperson (Starting with "good evening" in your native language or in Euskal (Ganit Balen) or in Bantulu (Habari Joni))
*The votes (1 point, 2 points, 3 points, 4 points, 5 points)

If there's any question about the voting procedure, send a TG to Euskirribakondara. The list of the links to the performances, and the recap of all the 27 songs is in the following posts.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Performed Acts (27)
01. "Take It" by Parker Deijezdić from Thatius.
Pop song in English, Serbian and German languages.

02. "Nalla Le Strana" (Bouncing Back) by Anna Petravona from Polkopia.
Opera song in Polkopian and English languages.

03. "Not Tonight" by Daniel Latham from Inkarzikan.
Pop song in English language.

04. "Walkiria" (Valkyrie) by Cezar Boree from Folkand.
Folk-Rock ballad in Polish language.

05. "Reply" by Hamish Lee from the Kiaser Colonies.
Rock song in English language.

06. "Tonight Might Just Be The Start" by Daria Sasa from Phoenigetuzstha.
Pop song in English, Phoenigetuzsthan and Persian languages.

07. "Loving A Lie" by Leo Green from Wilfred Test.
Slow pop song in English language.

08. "Home" by Beth Sundon from Giligan.

09. "Hitch And Go" by Sheila Atkinson from Eeri.
Country, Rock song in English language.

10. "Endless War Game" by RockRyuJin (ロック龍神) from Chinese Regions.
Hard Rock song in English language.

11. "Hell And Back" by Isabella Cardosa from Princeta.

12. "Dreams Of Her" by Nana Harada from Motokata.

13. "My Irish Love" by Hannah O'Brien from Valcluse.

14. "Da Da Love" by Bokla Iklibinskaya from Bloodbath Generation.
Dance-Pop, Club Anthem song in English language.

15. "Live And Learn" by Adrianna Whispin from Albertasby.
RnB, Pop song in English language.

16. "Illuminatus IV" by Fifth Focus from Reythan.
Avant-Garde Industrial Black Metal in Reythan language.

17. "Un Jour" (One Day) by Dariya Emrazian from Gaituzstha.
Operatic Pop, Europop song in English and French languages.

18. "Buonanotte" (Good Night) by Mademoiselle from Chenkorya.
Pop song in English and Italian languages.

19. "Eternal Heroes" by Dirk Dasher & The Hijacker from Anglo-Britannia.
Rap, Rock song in English language.

20. "В тихам омуте черти водяца" (In Still Waters, Devils Live, V Tiham Omute Cherti Vodyatsa) by Liz Pashtokh (Лиз Паштох) from Belikovia.
Soul, Jazz song in Belikovian language.

21. "Peele Ta Mee" (Lost In Time) by Jella from Crolacia.
Pop song in Crolacian language.

22. "Eqeersarneq" (Awakening) by Donostia from Euskirribakondara.
Harrikes Rock song in Euskal, Greenlandic, Aranese, Armenian and Azerbaijani languages.

23. "En Dröm Magikal" (A Magical Dream) by Alja Gammël from Mediterra.
Pop song in Mediterran language.

24. "I Love You" by Emma Adelaine Brooke from Ceaurea.

25. "Red Love" by Onely from Melbacia.

26. "Ահա Թե Ինչպես Են" (This Is How, Aha Te Inch'pes Yen) by Aysel Tsivishnili (Այսել Ծիվիշնիլի) from Artsakhestan.
Armenian Pop song in Armenian, Georgian and Euskal languages.

27. "Bəli, Bilirsiniz" (Yes, You Know) by Hüsniye Əlizadə from Azərşuradə.
Pop song in Azerbaijani languages.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:29 pm

VOTING RECAP
Twenty-five seconds per song. Translation between brackets for all the songs (if available).

01 - THATIUS - ÇEIXOS

The stage is in a mix of two colours: red and yellow. Parker Deijezdić is standing in the middle of the stage; one light yellow spotlight from above shines down on him, and the same is cast upon the small orchestra in the back, consisting of three cellos, five violins, a flutist, and a pianist. The best part of the song arrives, as it is the most uplifting and sung strongly. Parker moves back to the middle of the stage in the spotlight so he can hit the notes. He puts the microphone back in the stand as he sings and reaches both hands outwards and closes his eyes to sing (but still in the same beat.)

Take it baby!
(baby)
Take it baby!

With the end nearing, the orchestra grows quiet, but the beat still continues, and the singing has paused. Parker sings quietly again, this time in a mix of languages, but not as slowly as the beginning:

Doch du warst immer
Immer hier in meinem Zimmer

Dobro vece meine Dame
Sprichst du Serbien oder Japana
Dobro…nema problema!
Dovidjenja…Dovidjenja-ah-ah

Take my hand
As we cross this land
We’ll reach the sea
Eventually

02 - POLKOPIA

The black screen and floor turn a navy blue and fog creeps along the ground, and nears the singer, Anna Petranova, who is now standing on the stage, looking down at the floor. Small white dots begin to form upon the screen, almost mimicking the night sky. A light blue spotlight is shown upon the Polkopian singer, and another one is shown above the orchestra. Anna Petranova's dress is a beautiful, yet simple black dress which shows off Anna's body in a splendid manner. Her black hair falls neatly to her shoulders and a golden headband is visible on the top of her head. She continues to stare at the ground until the orchestra begins to play, where she then looks up at the crowd and places her free hand on her chest as she sings...

TUNE (0.58 - 1.23)

Y' all... ee vola - (and I... quit trying)
Ta kah lee no ee'ta kon so verano - (To please all who are expecting of me)

I am... bouncing back
For too long

03 - INKARZIKAN - INKARXALANDA
Daniel Latham is standing in the center of the main platform, singing to the beat of his song (a generic techno beat)...

Not tonight, oh boy, it will not be tonight
This time, I hope, it isn't tonight

Not tonight

Not tonight

Not toniiiiiiiiight!

04 - FOLKAND - FOLKANDA

3 violinists are wearing white dresses like this. They are playing their violins in the back of the scene. The white light is outshining them during their emotional intro. The atmosphere is really magical because of traditional-stylized Folkandish melody. Then Cezar Boree is emerging from the dark wearing white suit with red elements like this. The the music becomes more dynamic. The light is changing into red and 2 female dancers are coming wearing this but with long red capes. They symbolize valkyries. Their dance is energetic but emotional. Audience can hear the drums then. Cezar is singing the refrain (The dancers are falling down on the floor during the last sentence):

Posłana przez Odyna (Sent by Odin)
Tam gdzie śmierci zew (Where there is the death call)
Nieczuła jak maszyna (Insensitive like the machine)
Pomaga przelewać krew (She helps to shed the blood)
Ubrana w wilczą skórę (Wearing the wolf skin)
W ręku trzyma miecz (She holds the sword in her hand)
Oczy kieruje w górę (Directs her eyes upwards)
Niech odejdzie precz (Let her go away)
Wybiera swe ofiary (She chooses her victims)
Niczym leśny zwierz (Like the forest animal)
Wysyła pełnych wiary (She sends men full of faith)
Pod niebiański biały pierz (Under the white heavenly wash)
Gdy piasek z mej klepsydry (When the sand from my hourglass)
Wysypie się tu (Scatters here)
Skonam w rękach Walkirii (I will die in Valkyrie's arms)
Stoczywszy z nią bój (Having fought with her)

05 - THE KIASER COLONIES - KIASER KOLONIAK

The stage is dark and nobody can be seen. As the music begins the middle of the floor (about a 2m radius or so around Hamish) begins to gently flash black and white (not enough to see much of Hamish) with the beat. Just before he starts to sing a spot light shines on Hamish and the floor around him goes dark again. 7 dancers (all female, dressed in body suits, 6 in black and 1 in light grey. They each wear a white mask with a different face. there are 3 black on either side of the 1 in grey in a v shape. The first dancer either side of the dancer in grey has a happy mask, the second a sad mask, the third an angry mask and the grey has a mask showing no feeling. The masks are not visible until they raise their heads) are also on stage and a low amount of light is put on them, just enough to see them. They are balled up face down. Once Hamish begins singing they begin to sing and to stretch slowly.

The dancers stay where they are (grey at the front of the stage, black in a circle around Hamish) As the chorus begins their dancing becomes more energetic and the stage around Hamish lights up (stays lit for chorus) and more spot lights point to the circle and they grey dancer.

TUNE (0.56 - 1.21)

It's getting hard to tell, but I cannot give up yet
Don't you know I'm on your side? Just tell me what you think
It's getting hard to tell, but I cannot give up yet
I cannot read your mind, just tell me what you think

Once the chorus ends the spot lights go out and the floor goes off.

06 - PHOENIGETUZSTHA - FENIGETUSTA

The stage is dark, and there is very little light in the audience too. As the music starts, pulses of light flow from the stage before disappearing, still meaning that Daria is unseen. When the up-tempo parts start the stage immediately bursts into life, the flames at the side dancing and the stage is filled with golden lights. The stage beneath her feet is filled with a turquoise-blue colour, while the steps and moving panels are golden. The tower is portraying the image of a flame. Daria is wearing this while her backing dancers are wearing this.

There are four dancers two either side of Daria as the music starts and Daria is seen to be standing on the raised platform at the back of the stage. She begins dancing to the music, her backing dancers joining in unison. As she starts the first verse she begins to walk to the front platform, they walk around the outside however as there is a large shallow container full of water on the centre of the stage.

Walking back to the dancers, they all get in the pool and begin dancing a lot more with their feet, kicking the water up as Daria sings, she too is doing the same thing. The men in the crowd seem to be enjoying this display. She begins to dance more vigorously, and two male dancers dressed like the God Marqod, or to put it more specifically, sparsely clothed, with little more than some woven cloth covering their waist to their lower thighs. A huge scream from the audience is heard, from the girls after seeing these men. They take up position closer to Daria and begin doing a separate dance to the girl backing dancers. Daria herself is just standing still, working on her vocals more than anything.

TUNE (1.12 - 1.37)

...asela der hal hader, bedwen tewqef akenewen (On the home stretch now, no stopping)

Why don’t you come on over, we are blasting off tonight
Marqod is dancing on my shoulder, weaving his spellellellellells

We don’t have to be apararart
You just need to open up your heareareart
Don’t you know that we can go fararar
And tonight might just be the start

07 - WILFRED TEST - UILFRED TESTIA

Leo has been nervous throughout the day, Wilfred Test has had a bad reputation throughout WHF. He hopes that he will have the same impact of Nova Luci, but he knows his song is not as fun. Nonetheless he enters the stage. He didn’t put much into what the stage would look like when he came on, but it was wonderful. The stage was set in a green tinge, with a meadow behind him. He sits on the stool with his guitar and starts playing. The stage turns red, and the meadow is in autumn, but like in WT, even the grass is orange. The guitar playing slows to how it was in the first two verses.

But now it’s all over, we’re apart.
It didn’t have to be like this.
We could have worked this out.
But you just stopped my heart.

If there was, a love doctor.
He’d say ‘Not good chances of ever loving again’.
I knew it, this was my first and last.
You took my life and soul, and ripped it apart.

08 - GILIGAN - GILIGAN

The stage is set with chairs and tables. Some are battered and broken. The screen behind Beth is a wall of paintings and a window spreading scarce light onto Beth and the props. She is wearing a small brown dress and gladiator sandals and her blonde hair has highlights of chestnut brown. She is sitting by a small portable piano, which she is going to play a soft tune on. She begins to sing. Small orange lamps begin lighting, it surrounds the stage in a beautiful light, the light from the ‘window’ vanishes, leaving the stage in this strange orange light.

This is the end of childish stories.
Some might find this song a little tiring.
But it won’t grow old in my heart.
Just like the home of ancients.

Everyone has a spiritual home.
Everyone has things they hold dear.
Everyone has a dash of serious.
But in the end, we’re all as one.

The orange lights go out and the stage is once again surrounded by the normal lights of the stadium.

09 - EERI - ÍRIA

(Music type: Rock Country alternating in blues chords; Tempo: steady but brisk)

The stage was set up just right for her act, she had a couple of accompany musicians along side her just there for the background mostly but who knows maybe she'd start a band with them someday but right now it was a struggle to get noticed. The lights are bright and just a little warm, combined with her nerves it's making Sheila perspire a bit. She swallows her nerves and cues up her bass.

You got your life ahead; you got yer family with ya. You take to the ocean.
The waves crash on you, the ship turns the ship rocks and the ship rolls.
You make it to the shore, you take yer cart and you move on out.

Musical fill

Rocky ridges, long stretches of prairie lands. Rocky peaks.
Icy winds, thunder and lightnin’ rock!

10 - CHINESE REGIONS - XINAK REGIOAK

Fire effect appears on the stage.

There's a fire in your heart!
Fight for your passions and for dreams
It's an eternal, endless War Game! (War Game!)
There's a fire burning now!
Send them to the deepest pits of hell!
Because...
Hot blood runs through the vessels of the brave.

11 - PRINCETA - PRINSETA

The Princetan singer, Isabella Cardosa walks onto the stage, wearing a short dress similar to this and her brown hair falls in waves down to her shoulders. She stands on the stage and smiles at the crowd as the backround of the stage turns into a light blue color. Around her, the ground of the stage turns the same hue, except the pattern on the floor of the stage resembles to top of an ocean and the walls of the stage resemble crashing waves. She winks playfully at the crowd as yellow lights, shine down upon her, making it look like the sun's rays are hitting her as she the music begins.

The background turns back into an ocean-like manner, this time, the sky in the picture is stormy and the waves appear angry.

I've been through hell and back
I am scarred
skin charred
Forever staying with me

I've been through hell and back
Just barely
Made it through
Not quite sure what to do

12 - MOTOKATA

Nana steps aboard the stage to applause after giving her fellow competitors a well done. This was the debut of her new song and it was a bit nerve wracking because it was here to honor her late sister's memory. The lights go blue and purple to match the mood of her keyboard opening.

TUNE (1.37- 2.02)

Every night I will see her light and every night I will be with her, every night I still love her and these are the dreams of her.
Every night I will dance with you and every night I will be with you and every night I will fly away and these...

13 - VALCLUSE - BALKLÚS

Hannah O'Brien walks out on stage with a violin. The stage is bathed in a blue light, not too dark and not too light. There is a single stand and a mircophone. Also visible are two back up singers, dressed in black shirts and pants. Hannah is wearing a black dress with a short-sleeved faux denim jacket and black high-heeled shoes. The lights return to their chorus brightness and remain like this for the rest of the song.

Today I wait for you my love.
Until the day you return.
I suffer every day that you’re gone.
Come home my Irish love.
Even though you may be far
I’ll still look forward to the day
When I’ll be able to see you again.
Be it near or far
I will always love you
My Irish Love.

14 - BLOODBATH GENERATION - BALEN-ODOLJOPEKARE GENSA

Bokla Iklibinskaya walks out onto the stage, with her dress, specially made for her, on and ready. Finally, Bokla starts dancing around the stage...

TUNE (1.52- 2.17)

Ay ay ay, oh oh oh
*talking* Lemme hear you, Harrikes! Woo!

Da da da da da da da da da da da love
Oh let's just go all night with this
Da da da da da da da da da da da love

Folk dance

The bridge comes, with Bokla lying on the ground, and her dancers (12) making a "DA" on each side of her. The bottom of the stage reveals a fantasy forest.

15 - ALBERTASBY - ALBERTASBIA

This was it, her chance to shine once again. The world already had a pretty good idea who she was; but every time she had been in the spotlight, she had finished second. Her fame was brought about by X Factor, in which she finished second to her good friend Hannah Olva. Together with Hannah, she went on to perform 'Moving Mountains' at WorldVision 20, once again finishing second. Tonight was her chance to finally take first place back to her precious Albertasby.

A huge 'WOO!' came from her as she shimmied across the stage to the opposite side, once again rallying the crowd behind her. As they were approaching the chorus again, the music picked up and the energy of the whole place matched the music. The lights of the stage and the arena were explosive, with numerous colours to portray the fun nature of the song, and the upbeat melody. Even though the lyrics were serious, it was a positive song about moving on, so she wanted people to be upbeat and happy.

But you live and learn,
Oh you live and learn
The only way that I know
The only way I’ll let go
Is if I, if I get my fingers burned
To the bone and it hurts
But its how I feel and
And its the only way that I know that its real

16 - REYTHAN - REYÇA

Fifth Focus walked onto the stage, wearing pretty normal clothes, unlike the previous performance where Vezka had to wear a weird LED suit. As they reached their positions, the stage's lights cut out, leaving the band and the audience in darkness. Vezka began singing, his odd part chant/moan/growl style echoing through the throng of listeners. Vezka stepped away from the mic as Lasir, Khol (bassist) and Zariv (drummer) swept into the following "chorus", if it could be called that, and after the brief lull in lyrics, stepped back to the mic.

TUNE (1.18- 1.43)

Eras rodoz poroslat khorals vekarshasal
Oproskhar olorgha vazisha kortusar oloitu
Gravus...oviubolus...kariulos...
Durakhor...zarich okhorit...polizark
Vrakistu aloris isstura zakhor...perizkar

17 - GAITUZSTHA - GAITUSTA

Dariya had been called in at the last minute. She was surprised to be chosen, but was more than happy to fill Uliana's boots who unfortunately had to pull out. Queen Hajitana had given her her full support for her performance, and she knew she was going to be watching carefully. Working quickly, she drafted a song, which after being edited by her team, was ready to be performed.

The stage itself was dark. The music started and Dariya began to sing, no words, but emitting a beautiful noise instead. As she started to sing the first verse, the lights on the stage and moving screens burst into colour, that colour being a silvery-white which sparkled, alternating from light to light to create such an effect. Dariya was wearing this while her male backing dancers (4 in total) were wearing this, and her female backing vocalists (2 in total) were similarly dressed like Dariya, yet clearly their dresses were inferior (this). The male dancers also had wings on their backs, with strings attached to some scaffolding on the roof.

For the first verse, Dariya was still on the spot, as the male dancers marched around her, using her face to portray the emotion of her struggle. At the end of it, she began to walk forward, onto the main square on the stage.

TUNE (0.54 - 1.19)

Un jour dans le future tu le verras (That I love you...)
Le jour s'éclarera et tu verras (That I love you...)
Je vais ouvrir la voie
Tu ne dois pas avoir peur
Un jour dans le future, je sais que tu te rendras compte

18 - CHENKORYA - TXENKORIA

Mademoiselle was the most discussed entrant of WHF this edition. Not only because she was one of the favorites for victory according to some betting sites, but also because she was just weird and controversial. She wasn't a diva, she was probably one of the most warm and spontaneous people in the competition, but she loved to dress herself kind of weird. Anyway, Mademoiselle had really enjoyed her time in Harrikes. Only a few people were allowed to watch her rehearsals, because they wanted to surprise all the viewers with the biggest show ever seen on World Hit festival. 150 dancers from more than 20 countries were joining her on stage, and she thought it would be a record. They had practized the act so much, that Mademoiselle and all the dancers were sure it would all become allright. All lights went down when the huge crowd walked up the stage, since they wanted to keep everything as a surprise for the crowd.

Mademoiselle was standing on the front platform, looking like this (without the blue hair, but with blond and curly hair). Everything on the stage was black, all stages, all stairs, everything, but all dancers and Mademoiselle herself could be seen though, so probably spotlight were focussed at them. When the song started, the spider cams made a close up of Mademoiselle's face. A very bright spotlight was focussed on her, she was in the middle of the attention, the dancers had less bright spotlights.

TUNE (2.46 - 3.11)

The flames became the huge flames again, and Mademoiselle and the other girls were now standing between the flames, which was quite a risky thing to do, but it did look amazing on the cameras though. The music became louder again, and so did Mademoiselle's voice; it became more dramatic. All the 150 girls sang along too very softly, even so many voices weren't enough to make Mademoiselle's voice unrecognizable. Mademoiselle sang the Italian parts very passionate. The cameras made a shot of the orchestra, who stopped playing at exactly that moment. Immediately they went back to the huge, main stage again, to make shots of Mademoiselle and the huge group of dancers on stage. Together they sang the following part, so Mademoiselle together with the 150 girls, it did sound AMAZING! Amazingly powerful, it just gave goosebumps, especially if you were Chenkoryan. During the next part of the song, she walked back to the main stage.

Così triste, così deserta e solitaria (So sad, so desolate and lonely)
Quindi, Dio, questa è la mia vida? (So, God, this is my life?)

Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, no “buonanotte”
Ahahahaha...

19 - ANGLO-BRITANNIA - ANGLOBRITANIA

Blue- Dirk Dasher
Green- The Hijacker
Black- Both

*Guitar solo*

Put out that fire!
Regret will come in end!
May feel good for a brief period *Sparks fly up
But it will be a nightmare, always in your head *Water now flies up

20 - BELIKOVIA - BELIKOBIA

All the stage was with a blue layout on the screens, on the floor, on the special trapdoor, on the lights, almost on everything, to match Liz' dress, which is the same one of the video.

Apart from the orchestra, there is a band like in the video playing around her in the main platform. To sing Liz goes interacting with the band and walking around the catwalk and the main platform. towards the end of the song, she goes to the right floating platform, and finishes giving a kiss to the cameras. her attitude throughout the whole song is very confident and happy, which the audience responds to being even more happy, and clapping all the time, trying to sing with her.

TUNE (0.23 - 0.48)

No moi sertse strasnoi (But my heart is passionate)
No moi telo gatova zhit (But my body is ready to live)
Ya znayu, ya znayu, ya znayu! (I know, I know, I know!)

Kha rebe! Ne dumayu! (Oh baby! Don't think it!)
V tiham omute cherti vodyatsa (In still waters, devils live)
U menya yest opÿt (I have the experience)
U menya yest opÿt (I have the experience)
Kha, ne… dumayu chto... (Oh, don't…. think that...)
Ya ne znayu, kak igrat v yetu igru (I don't know how to play this game)
Ya mogu igrat tozhe (I can play it too)
Ya mogu igrat tozhe (I can play it too)
No! (But!)

21 - CROLACIA - KROLEIXA

Jella was very excited about WHF. She trained a lot and she was confident,but very excited in the backstage. She was friendly to everyone and she was verry happy when her time has came. Jella stepped on the stage in a white dress.Everything was black and suddenly a light has turned on and lighted only Jella. She began to sing. Jella was looking very lovely as the camera was now showing her dress which became orange. The only light,highlighting just her was on. Everything else was still in dark,except for the beautiful background. She sang this part of the song great,but she was yet to reveal her full potential because the refrain was coming.

TUNE (0.57 - 1.22)

Peele,ta mee
Met laagne dir
Oj'ta hjaara sii
Wel myrskisaataa tuu
Olle meena kuula'j
Hoo traj wuu
Aj loo visee ljuutaa mitt labuu
A see rai hojtaa
El mun saaiji
Ilojileen

22 - EUSKIRRIBAKONDARA
After the postcard, during which everyone in the Harrikes Bay Convention Center was cheering for Donostia, the most famous rock band of the country, it was time to start their act. The whole stage was totally dark. And in the main platform, the band was already standing, excited because the song would begin. They were dressed like this (the only one missing is the drummer, but he's dressed in a similar pattern). The dress of Amaia (seen better here, here and here) changes of colour as the song progresses.

The orchestra of Harrikes (with all its 88 members) was on the orchestra pit. And the backing vocalists (all of them, women dressed in large white dresses (a combination between this one and this one)); are in the special trapdoor zone on top of something we cannot see yet. And the floor of the stage was totally submerged in smoke. The lights (white) begin to turn on, and the background/floor/screens are in grey. We can now see that the backing singers are on top of big icebergs (like these ones, for example) evocating the Greenlandic influences on the song, and the cold start to the song. On the catwalk that connects the front platform to the main platform, there are hidden treadmills; and on the pole, there's the image of a sun (currently on the highest point of the pole and it will be descending as the song is performed), whilst its top is releasing misty smoke.

TUNE (1.57 - 2.25)

At this point the lights changed in order to make it look as "the other world". The colours used were very 1960s'; and for the two last sentences, panoramic shots were made again showing how the smoke was revolving, thanks to wind machines. A not-so-powerful wind machine was also over Amaia as she sang.

By this time, Amaia had reached the front platform, and she kneeled as she sang "inch'pes" from the very deep of her stomach, making it sound graspy powerful. The spider cam showed how she sang, still kneeled, and all the images that were being formed in the roof, thanks to the light. Another shot showed how the sun in the pole was already beginning to disappear in the "horizon". The lights were fading into a red-ish pattern, in order to make us feel and see the sunset. Again, the band was showed playing.
Ինչպես/Inch'pes (How...)
Kinomo raren ta bizren balo almatupeka? (How did, the value of human beings and of life, change?)
Kinomo euski dak… (How did the sun change…).
Haikakad argitugetik (In order to illuminate them)
Hurekeak hits larunak, puruak (Those empty souls and minds)

23 - MEDITERRA

Alja Gammël wore this dress. She was really confident, even though she was to perform after the home entry, which probably received the biggest cheer from the audience. She was in the middle of the stage, spotlight shining over her. Fog machine on throughout the whole performance. All screens were dark throughout the performance. Now her voice gets strong.
Camera: Left-to-right, spider cam

TUNE (0.31 - 0.56)

Nidag… (Today...)
Sëkë ik… (Because I...)

24 - CEAUREA - SÉ-ÁUREA

Emma was wearing this dress that represents the proud color of Ceaurea. As she is walking to the stage she was nervous, representing Ceaurea at WHF for the first time. The crowd was cheering as she entered the stage. Then the music starts, the stage was dark and the spotlight was at Emma. She started tapping to the beat slowly and started singing.

The crowd cheers, louder than she has ever heard in her life. She can hear one of the crowd from Ceaurea screaming "WE LOVE YOU EMMA!!!" That made her smile and sing like she never sing before.

TUNE (1.01 - 1.26)

You're my one true love

25 - MELBACIA - MELBEIXA

TUNE (1.14 - 1.39)

Red love
Red love
Red love
Red love

Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love
Red,red,red love

26 - ARTSAKHESTAN - ARTSAHESTÁN

Aysel Tsivishnili always combines her vocal skills with a great show on-stage and a heart-warming charisma; and that was what she'd use tonight. As the second-to-last act, she felt she had to deliver an impressive act to close the contest. She was dressed in a silver dress that would look shining white with the spotlights on her. Her backing singers were dressed in a silver dress with black flowers. Around the stage floor, there were fake trees (something close to this, but with leaves), that would be illuminated according to the part of the song. The special trapdoor zone was totally free, and the orchestra pit wasn't full, it had a portion of the orchestra, complemented by some dudukaharë (duduk players), as they'd perform some solos throughout the song.

TUNE (2.01 - 2.26)

Aysel now looked very happy. She revealed that through her singing, and her smiling, and the fact that she was waving her arms inviting everyone to "watch and learn". The backing singers pointed at her as she sang this sentence. The sing-along continued, and the forest looked very colourful as well. The pole now had clouds on it.

Elaki. Ni got izan (Need. I am strong)

The chorus kicked in again. The dudukaharë stood up and moved towards the floating platforms, and the backing singers started to emulate Aysel's gestures as she sang the chorus. The cameras were very focused on how she moved her whole body, and how she pointed at herself. The lyrics were working just as well as her attitude... She was very confident and happy.

Yes havatuuuuum yeeeem indz! (I will believe in me)

27 - AZƏRŞURADƏ - AZERXURADE

Hüsniye was determined to give the best farewell act possible for Azərşuradə, since this would be the last time it would be represented worldwide as an independent incorporated state. It would become an Euskirribakondaran province soon, so this was the last chance to be just Azərşuradə. But for almost being Euskirribakondaran, the artist was very well received from the start.

The lapse of time between the Artsakhiani act and the Azerxuradean one was a bit longer than normal, because the stage was being totally transformed. All the Artsakhiani trees were being taken out, as the staff placed a large platform of sand in the right side of the stage floor. It was white sand of the desert... Perfect for the performance of the song. Wind machines were also placed in front of this platform; and to prevent sand from going to unexpected places of the stage, a big plastic black screen was placed behind the sand platform (which means, directly in the catwalk). All the action of the song was to be located at the right part of the stage, so everything on the left would remain dark for all the act. In fact, the orchestra was moved to the main platform in order to be seen, since the orchestra pit was divided in two because of the big plastic black screen.

Hüsniye was barefoot, and dressed in an special white dress (imagine this in white, and with the tail a lot shorter). She was in the center of the sand platform. She had a ear-hang microphone, in order to have her two hands free, as she'd use both during the act. Her backing singers were dressed in beige dresses (a model similar to those used by the women that appear on the left, here).

TUNE (2.18 - 2.43)

She sang with more passion and fell to the floor in this last sentence.
Ümid məni tərk edib… (Hope has left me…)

She was now lying in the floor, but as she started the chorus, she was raised by the three dancers; and the big black plastic thing on the back was now showing broken hearts and lots of tears (all in beige). The spotlights on Hüsniye were of a pale orange, and she was being constantly risen up and down by her dancers. The backing singers kept singing top-notch.

It is now time for the first interval act.

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:15 am

Mediterran Commentary for the 8th World Hit Festival, Harrikes, Euskirribakondara
Originally in Mediterran, translated to english for the convenience of readers outside Mediterra

Goodnight. We meet again, for those who didn't watch last time, I am Naomi Dionnë, your commentator for WHF8 in Harrikes, Euskirribakondara. Feels great to be here again after being her last time. Look, it's starting. Of course, with the first opening act.

Opening Act 1: Katalina/Ngoma ya Moyo Wanga - Totó

And next is the second opening act. Don't forget that our own act will perform 23rd tonight.

Opening Act 2: Beating Drums - Andarri Band

These are our hosts for tonight, Haritz Lesmes and Bizi Andargorrekoetxea. Whoa, hard to say that. Wait WHAT?! I didn't know you could tweet to vote! Anyway, first we start with the song from Thatius.

01 Thatius: Take it - Parker Deijezdic

That song was a nice warm-up for tonight. See how the crowd goes wild? Anyway, next is Anna Petranova representic Polkopia. Love that dress!

02 Polkopia: Nalla le Strana - Anna Petravona

That is officially my personal favourite. That song gave me goosebumps! This is certainly a very strong entry, and I think they'll make it to top 3 this time! Next is Inkarzikan!

03 Inkarzikan: Not Tonight - Daniel Latham

That was very plain, in my opinion. And next is the Folkandish entry. They annexed Saintrabina after the last festival, so I guess it's okay to say that this is the entry from Saintrabina.

04 Folkand: Walkiria - Cezar Boree

Seriously? What kind of song is that! The translations say that it's about Norse mythology or something similar to it. Definitely not my type. I doubt this'll even make it to the top half of the scoreboard tonight. And next is from the friendly Kiaser Colonies. It'll be performed by Hammish Lee. I expect a good performance.

05 The Kiaser Colonies: Reply - Hamish Lee

It's a cool song. I don't know about the chances, since it might end up anywhere from top 10 to bottom 5. Next is an entry sent by our friends in Phoenigetuztha. Daria Sasa - that lady over there - will perform Tonight Might Just Be the Start.

06 Phoenigetuzstha: Tonight Might Just Be the Start - Daria Sasa

Catchy song. Good performance. They've sent a song similar to the style of their entry last time, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing for them, since they only made it to the Top 10. Next is the entry from Wilfred Test. Look at him. He seems nervous.

07 Wilfred Test: Loving a Lie - Leo Green

What do you think of that? The performance was lovely, with the stage constantly turning into different colours. That can be annoying though, depends on how you view it. Next is Beth Sundon from Giligan performing Home.

08 Giligan: Home - Beth Sundon

That was just as beautiful as the previous entry. I'm not sure they'll do well, though. I know it's hard to be a debuting nation because you wanna try your best and all, but I'm sure establishing good relations with other nations just might win you votes. Next up, Eeri has sent Sheila Atkinson to perform their entry, Hitch and Go!

09 Eeri: Hitch and Go - Sheila Atkinson

With all due respect, I never really liked lyrics that sounded religious. It sounds promotional and ignorant to other religions, like those who don't have a God. The performance was mediocre, but it'll get them some votes. The Chinese Regions have sent a band called RockRyuJin to perform their song, Endless War Game.

10 Chinese Regions: RockRyuJin - Endless War Game

Hey, for you viewers at home, I encourage you to show your talent to the world and make Mediterra proud. But I only have one advice - make your performance interesting and memorable! The lyrics were good though. And yet another nation unknown to most Mediterrans will perform next - Princeta!

11 Princeta: Hell and Back - Isabella Cardosa

Ah, now that's a memorable performance! Might get some votes from us, I think, but the choice is in your hands! You should remember the next performing nation, it's Motokata who sent the song World Bubble last time… oh wait that was Ko-oren. Motokata… oh, they sent Lazy last time! Now the singer they've sent is Nana Harada, singing in honor of her late sister.

12 Motokata: Dreams of Her - Nana Harada

To be honest, that's not bad. Usually a person would sing a ballad, instead of an electro song like that. And the performance, it could've been much better. Next is the Valclusian entry, performed by Hannah O'Brien. It's called My Irish Love, and she's bringing a violin onstage. Violins are *so* 2009.

13 Valcluse: My Irish Love - Hannah O'Brien

Amazing! It sounds really Irish! This is my 4 points for tonight so far, after Polkopia. Next is Bokla Iklibinskaya with Da Da Dove.

14 Bloodbath Generation: Da Da Dove - Bokla Iklibinskaya

The song's mediocre, and I generally don't like the lyrics, but the performance was good enough to distract all of us, I suppose. The winner of the Worldvision Song Contest 21 was Chenkorya, but do you know where it was held? They've hosted, and now a singer from Albertasby is about to perform. Adrianna Whispin has always came 2nd in contests, but can she do better?

15 Albertasby: Live and Learn - Adrianna Whispin

That was great! The lyrics and the performance were good enough. They might get another high placing once again! The next performing nation was due to debut at WHF7 with us, but they withdrew at last minute and they debut now! Reythan, welcome!

16 Reythan: Illuminatus IV - Fifth Focus

Okay what is this. I have no idea what they're saying, and it's not a strong debut. I just hope for the best. And next is from a nation with strong relations to Phoenigetuzstha, they even have the same ending! Gaituzstha's debut entry will be the song Un Jour, performed by Dariya!

17 Gaituzstha: Un Jour - Dariya Emrazian

Wow! This is definitely one of the stronger entries! A very strong debut, it could be the next Mediterra! Remember when we became runner-up last time! I didn't even expect getting that high! And did you hear that high note at the end? Awesome ending, but her voice could've been more stronger, to be honest. And next is from the Amazing Republic of Chenkorya! They've sent the runners up of Chenkorvision to Harrikes. We all know they won Worldvision, but could they win this too?

18 Chenkorya: Buonanotte - Madamoiselle

This is the strongest entry I've seen so far tonight. I'm not kidding when I say they might actually win! Next is the Anglo-Britannian entry, Eternal Heroes by Dirk Dasher, featuring The Hijacker.

19 Anglo-Britannia: Eternal Heroes - Dirk Dasher ft The Hijacker

It's quite weak. I have nothing left to say. Next is the song from Belikovia. Some local fansites say this song might be the dark horse of tonight.

20 Belikovia: V tiham omute cherti vodyatsa - Liz Pashtokh

It was indeed nice and cheerful. I don't exactly agree that this might become a dark horse, but we may give them votes. We'll see about that later. Our friendly… friends in Crolacia have sent Jella with a song called Peele Ta Mee.

21 Crolacia: Peele Ta Mee - Jella

It was slow, and has a chance of being voted by us, since we're close friends with the Crolacians. Next to perform is Donostia from the host country Euskirr…
Can you hear me? I said next is Euskirribakondara. Sorry about that, the crowd is just a little bit too enthusiastic. A lot, actually.

22 Euskirribakondara: Eqeersarneq - Donostia

That song was cool. It might get some votes from us. However, it's probably hard to get votes for Crolacia and us, Mediterra, which perform before and after ths host entry, respectively. Yep, next is us! Our Alja Gammël is there singing En Dröm Magikal! Good luck Alja!

23 Mediterra: En Dröm Magikal - Alja Gammël

Oh, that was great! Another surprise for you all is that our neighbor Ceaurea has also debuted in this contest and will perform next! Some of you, especially if you live in the Miammar canton, might know their entrant. Emma Adelaine Brook will sing I Love You! Goodluck Ceaurea!

24 Ceaurea: I Love You - Emma Adelaine Brooke

That was nice, it has potential and it may be the actual dark horse, instead of Belikovia. We'll see, though. Next is Melbacia, and the song is called Red Love.

25 Melbacia: Red Love - Onely

That was a very catchy song. Nothing more to say about it. Afterwards is the Artsakhiani entry! Remember when we gave them our first 5 points? Anyway, get ready for their song, Aha T'e Inch'pes Yen by Aysel Tsivishnili.

26 Artsakhestan: Aha T'e Inch'pes Yen - Aysel Tsivishnili

That song was so catchy. Maybe they can get our 12 points again? And next is a country that got our very first 12 points at Worldvision, Azerxurade! Well, they sent a Mediterran singer, so I'm not sure if they can get any votes for us. Oh, and this is the last song of the night so get ready to vote!

27 Azerxurade: Beli, Bilirsiniz - Hüsniye Elizade

Hosts Intervention

Okay, you heard them. You can vote by text, call, tweet, or e-mail. The tweet and e-mail options are innovative and I wonder how they do it. Now I'll let you watch the recap of the 27 acts. After this is the first interval act.
Last edited by Mediterra on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Mediterra / Republika Mediterranija
Old Factbook -Factbook - Official Website (mediterranija.go.mi)
Mois wrote:Seriously?

I cannot comprehend why people hate Islam so much. Yes, some Muslims caused 9/11, but that doesn't mean all of them are terrible people. I have met many kind Islamic people. I think everyone just needs to accept other religions, because there is no proven "better" religion. That goes for Jewish people, too.

Honestly, can we just act a little human for once?

Mediterranea > Mediterra > Kalosia
Currently in the transition process, may take a month. IC explanation

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Ignus:Welcome to NOUS TV, as the votes are almost ready to be announced. Who do you think will win, Shanii? Hanna?

Shanii: I personally liked Motaka's entry. Very poppy and fun, and is a hit here in BG.
Hanna: I liked Leo Green from Wilfred Test. They have a rough history at WHF, but this is definetly their best entry, and a favorite to win.

I: I liked Chenkoyra. Perennial high placer, but I see why they deserve it!

S: How do you think Bokla will do?

H: Well, from the hints Euski gave us, we are either:

1) in the top 10
2) 11th place
3) in the bottom 5
4) have nul points

I: I know we had some criticism for changing entries and the somewhat-shallow lyrics, but we could be 11th. But let's hope for the best!
S: And, if we do place...not-so-well, we have a great talent pool for WHF 9.
H: Shanii, you do know if the public get their way we're sending a drag queen singing about breaking away, right?
S: :shock:
I: Let's get ready...ahhh I'm so scared!

*to be continued*

S: Oh look! We're starting the voting! Doesn't George look great?
I: SHHH! Let's listen...
*votes announced**
H: The voting was really interesting. Motaka was not a favorite, but their electro-pop sound won you over. At least you gave Wilfred Test a point.

I: Next comes the Kiaser Colonies. Bokla visited them and is #3 on their music charts.
*1 point goes to Bloodbath Generation!*
S, H, I: *unison* YESSSS!
H: Ginawa namin ito!
S: Gnga NUL poäng för BG!
I:Oleme vältida halvimat, daamid ja härrad!

H: Great song from Thiatus, but I am glad.
S: Now it's Melbica. Why hello, Agness! Dancing to the beat of your upiallee, aren't you?
*votes announcing*
I: Nothing for us there...

*to be continued*
Last edited by Bloodbath Generation on Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:42 pm

A special ensemble of the Harrikes Theatre Group was in charge of delivering the first interval act, that would last for 2 minutes, before the second recap was shown. They would be presenting the act "Languages", representing the cultural diversity of the country.

There were 26 artists, and they were organized in couples. Each couple spoke one of the 13 official languages of Euskirribakondara:
* Euskal (Close to Basque/Euskera)
* Aranese (Romance language, close to Catalan)
* Armenian (Indo-European language)
* Azerbaijani (Turkic language, close to Turkish)
* Georgian (Caucasian language)
* Greenlandic (Inuit language)
* Lillamut (Scandinavian-Germannic language, very close to Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Mediterran)
* Sirbadian (Slavic language close to Serbian, Russian, Slovene and Chenkoryan)
* Bantulu (African language)
* Taloan (Polinesian language, close to Maori and Hawaiian)
* Euskal Arabic (Semitic language, a variant of Arabic close to Phoenigetuzsthan)
* Mikunan (Aborigin language, close to many Native American languages)
* Hinga (Indo-European language, close to Hindi and Bengali; with many Indonesian and Malay borrowings)

Their show was very unusual. It was a theatre act in which the languages did not really matter at all. Everyone spoke at the same time, but their way of speaking showed different emotions and situations. The chaos of 26 people speaking at the same time was so coordinated that it swiftly appeared organized. The history was basically that the couples were going to gather for an event, and they invited the other couples, each one bringing their culture.... At the end, they arrived to the front platform, and in front of them, appeared a 3D sculpture of the WHF8 logo... They were gathering, for the WHF.

After their performance, a second recap was shown again for 6 minutes and 45 seconds (15 seconds per song).
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Haritz Lesmes and Bizi Andargorrekoetxea were standing on top of the stage pole. A camera was closely watching them as they intervened right after the first interval act to close the voting...

Thank you, Harrikes Theatre Group! (*The audience cheers excited*)
You just had twenty minutes to vote... TWENTY!
Usually, in the World Hit Festival we had 15 minutes to vote. But the WHF-AB decided that 20 minutes would be necessary when the show held more than 25 acts, like tonight, when 27 acts are competing!
But before we keep talking, we must close the voting. Please count with us!
FIVE!
FOUR!
HIRU!
BI!
UN!

World, stop voting... NOW!

Fireworks came out from the stage, and also came out in the Outdoor Seating Area (OSA). Everyone was very excited, and a few panoramic shots of the OSA were made in order to give time to the commentators to say something about the voting or the predictions of its country. Then the image switched to the Indoor area, and a close-up revealed Bizi and Haritz again.

Wow, it's just exciting, isn't it?
A lot, if you ask me. But well, our computers are now calculating the results...
Hence, we have some time to show you another interval act
Fourteen artists will represent fourteen genres of Euskal music, and will also represent the 15 provinces and 13 official languages.
I love that idea!... But before we go to that Euskal music "recap", to say it that way... We can tell you another thing
Just like in the last edition, the computers are also calculating a running order in which we will not know the winner outright. In fact, if you remember.. Totó appeared as winner just in the last votes. This night, we'll have the same, or something even more exciting!
But for now... Let's go with this super Euskal show of 14 artists!

A panoramic shot of the inside seating area was made. Then, a panoramic shot (from a helicopter) of the outdoor seating area was made, and all the 320,000 attendants were waving their flags and cheering. After those seconds, the second interval act started.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Euskirribakondaran Artists (Interval Act #2)
(All acts are presented back-to-back, just a flash of darkness indicates that the song changes. Translation between brackets.)

Donostia - "Ni Zuad Ezagurieka (I Met You)"
Representing the Harrikes Rock genre, the Euskal language and the provinces of Harrikes and Bilbauski

Donostia appears in the main platform fully dressed in white (the guys have tuxedos, and Amaia has a dress). The background screens and the stage floor are very colourful; and they all perform with a big smile.

TUNE (0.00 - 1.00)

Txakó ni zuha exoiapez, ni deskatupez (Each time I heard you near, I asked)
Zu retatxunez, ni maitesa nom bezua dutir (You answered, my name is love)
Berot ta moltam (Warm and wet)
Akuaren ehasentak (The breeze coming from the seas, swamps and lakes)
Zuren arné bezoa koro, izanez (Was comforting like your breath)

Ni zuad ezagurieka (I met you)
Ondarraplaetan (In the beach)
Hureke unentadesarea… (Since that moment…)

Zuad géskerre, orraín (Thanks to you, now)
Niren putu, kolorak dutiresa (My mind has colors)
Beralbo, gorri, gorli, orlegiiiiii (White, red, yellow, greeeen)

Amaia's long note ended that piece of the song, and everything went black for a second...

Uinoa Kooti - "Nīm gharē vapiṅgī phēlā" (I Want To Go)
Representing the Country genre, the Hingan language and the province of Kastelàm

Uinoa Kooti appeared with her guitar from the left-side entrance ramp, next to her many dancers who were following her with gestures and a not-so-complicated choreography. She was walking with a country-ish swing, and by the time her part ended she had arrived to the front platform. She sang beautifully with that Nashville-y touch...

TUNE (1.22 - 2.20)

Nīm gharē vapiṅgī phēlā (I want to go)
Kahā haiṁ, ina tabhī (Back home, all the trees)
Pērōṁ maiṁ, jā rahā dvārā (That I am passing by)
Munē picalē karanē (Bring me back)

Kē lī' kaisē is (To the past)
Karībā kanē haiṁ (The memories)
Yādōṁ kakō (That were left)
Mujhapara smartiyā (On me)

Guitar solo

Mujhēēēēēē…… (I…)
Mujhē lagē hai (I feel)
Mujhē lagē hai kī yā ant radī jāhima rāyā hai (I feel this is not going to end)

Nāmuuuuuuup (But)
Maiṁ ētirpaksā hai (I expect)
Antē jatārakā panunal a pahumam hai (Arriving someday to that place)

That guitar chord at the end of "pahumam hai" made everything go pitch black again, for the next act, which coincidentially, was going to be performed by Haritz, one of the hosts of the night...

Haritz - "Danses dell Aurero" (Golden Dances)
Representing the Folk genre, the Aranese language and the province of Aranes

Haritz appeared standing on the shoulders of his male dancers, in the special trapdoor zone. Throughout his performance, flames would come out of this same zone. He moved forward, and he ended everything in the main platform, after singing and dancing at the same time, with a very complicated choreography (even better than in the RL video).

TUNE (2.09 - 3.07)

(The 'heys' made by the dancers do exist, but are not written here for convenience)
Jo vull dansar aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (I want to dance, hey!!!)

Balkanic-folk solo

Eeeeee, eeeee, eeee, eee! (Eeeeee, eeeee, eeee, eee!)

Com aurerí jo vull dansar (Like a gold-crafts-maker, I am going to dance)
Danses, que tóts vàm recordaaaaaar (Dances that everyone will remember)
Et jo vull cantar! (And I am going to sing!)
Vont! Vont! (Let's go! Let's go!)

Nai na, nai na, vont dansar-les (Nai na, nai na, we'll go dance them)
Nai na, nai ne, danses charmantes (Nai na, nai ne, enchanting dances)
Nai na-nai na, direct dell cor (Nai na-nai na, direct from the heart)
Nai, na-na-na-nei, danses dell aureroooooooooo! (Na, na-na-na-nei, golden dances!)

Danses dell aureroooooo! Hey! (Golden danceeeees! Hey!)

Hey! Hey! (Hey! Hey!)

A flash of pyros ended Haritz's part on the medley. After a pitch-black-second, the fourth song was to be performed...

MikunOpera - "O, Gogeño" (O, Divine Fortune)
Representing the Opera genre, the Mikunan language and the province of Silva

The whole ensemble of MikunOpera appeared on the special trapdoor zone, on both sides; and in middle of them, in the orchestra pit, was the Harrikes Orchestra, and this was the centerpiece of the night for both. The vocals were perfect, with lots of strength and vocal power shown for 75 seconds.

TUNE (0.00 - 1.18)

O, gogeño! (Oh, divine fortune!)
O, gahba rra! (Oh, souls from nature!)
Ña gue na go re bo se! (Do not let us perish in our fight!)

Go kükü ba (On each step we make)
Go tete ba (On each turn that we take)
Añi ko su ra leha (Let your voices be heard)

Go karere (On each chant)
Ña gumeme (That we do not forget)
So gohe ro la rrüka (Is the essence of our victory)

Guehbananda (Battleships and arms are set)
Golandanda (Healing potions and shamans are ready)
Takú ñe sobibi (We are going for the fight)

Go kakamu (On each tree we pass)
Sa ninamU (We'll leave the stain of our blood)
Rra ku te ño gekeku (And our legacy will last forever)

Le süsüka (Tell it to the Sysyanish - the westernmost tribe)
Le sisika (Tell it to the Sisians - the easternmost tribe)
Gahbe ne no turu é (All the jungle will realize when we are near)

The é was extended and with white pyros everything "ended" for that song. Pitch black again for a second...

Vlado & Shokolat - "Ya Hachu" (I Want)
Representing the Disco genre, the Sirbadian language and the province of Vil D'Oski

A colourful background was the atmosphere, and the stage floor looked like a disco floor. Vlado & Shokolat appeared with their afros and platform shoes walking through the catwalk that connects the front platform with the main one. Vlado had a very "macho" attitude, whilst his girls (3, Shokolat) were singing with him following him and touching him sexy-ly.

TUNE (0.00 - 1.05)

Uuuuuh… Uuuuuuh… (Uuuuuh… Uuuuuuh…)

Ya hachu, aha-aha, na ta način (I want it, aha-aha, this way)
Aha-aha (Aha-aha)
Aha-aha (Aha-aha)
Aha-aha (Aha-aha)
Aha-aha (Aha-aha)

U nočnom klub (In the nightclub)
Ya videl tebya (I saw you)
Ti stayali (You were standing)
Pored o bar (Next to the bar)
Ya poprosil pat' (I asked for a drink)
I ya dal vam (And I gave you)
Jedin i dva (One and two drinks)
Mi zachali tantsevat (We started to dance)
(Noč je tek počinu) (The night was just starting) <--- Spoken line, not in RL song

Aha-aha (Aha-aha)
Aha-aha (Aha-aha)
Aha-aha (Aha-aha)

This part ended with a very colourful splash of coloured pyros, and a pitch-black second came again...

Mam'é Xîetu - Tuietu Tuakekute (We Will Be Satisfied)
Representing the Hard Rock genre, the Bantulu language and the province of Andarri

There was smoke coming out of the stage, and the band, Mam'é Xîetu, was standing in the floating platforms. The instrumentals in the left one, the vocalists (male and female) on the right one. (Blue for the female, black for the male)

TUNE (2.30 - 3.34)

Tuietu tuakekute, tuakekute! (We will be satisfied, satisfied!)
Tundeee ki ngatundu (Since from the moment I left)
Katé i ngabixilaaa (Until the moment I arrived…)

Ki nganuami menia (I did not drink any water)
Né tuofele ngó (Not even a sip)
O mukongo uatumine kusota o njila (The hunter was leading the way)
Kusota o njilaaaa (Leading the way)

Muene uejile kuná (And you arrived by night)
Uandele mu ualaji (Those who were sunk in madness)
Kabuê masambisambi! (Are still with remains of that madness)

Tuakekute (Satisfied)
Tuietu tuakekute (We will be satisfied)
Za ngibange (Let me fight)
Za tubange (Let us fight together)
Ene a tu! (They are…)
Ene  a tu zokelela o ’nzo ietu (They're defending our home, in our name)

Tuakekute (Satisfied)
Tuietu tuakekute (We will be satisfied)
Za ngibange (Let me fight)
Za tubange (Let us fight together)
Ene a tu! (They are…)
Ene a tu zokelela o ’nzo ietuuuuuuu (They're defending our home, in our name)

Pyros came out everywhere, even from the guitars of the band... Pitch-black-second, and the seventh song would start...

Eva Gasparyan - "Sirtë Ch'i Karogh Aveli" (The Heart Cannot Take More)
Representing the RnB/Soul genre, the Armenian language and the province of Erebuni

Eva Gasparyan appeared laid down on the floor, in the front platform... She was surrounded by smoke, and she sang from her very heart with her soulful voice. She wanted everyone to get the message even if they did not speak Armenian. The lights around her, were like in a café... dim orange-ish lights.

TUNE (0.50 - 1.50)

Iiiiiisk gorsk k'aghak'ayin (The grey city)
Hetevum, e indz (Over me)
Hamar (It watches)
Yeeeeeeees gitem (I know)
Vor na has-kanum e t'e (She understands)
Inch'pes yem zgum (How I feel)

Oh, oh, oh (Oh, oh, oh)
Sirtë ch'i karogh aveli (The heart cannot take more)
Ayd p'ordzarrut'yunnerë ein ch'aaaaaaaap'its' (The experiences were too much)
Shat ban e handurzhel eeee (For it to tolerate them)
Aaaaaaha yerb, mtatsum yem (That's when I think)
Yeees karogh eeer linel aveli (I could have been better)

Laaaavëëëëëëëëëëëë (Without)
Arrants' ays (This)
Hetevum, e indz (Over me)
Hamar (It watches)
Yeeeeeeees gitem (I know)
Vor na has-kanum e t'e (She understands)
Inch'pes yem zgum (How I feel)

All the cameras made a quick roll and when they got back to the front platform, Eva had disappeared... That was a surprise for the audience, who cheered at this point. Pitch-black-second, and everything continued for the eighth song...

Iniki - "Kaihoa!" (Watch Out!)
Representing the Calypso/Soca genre, the Taloan language and the province of Bondargara

TUNE (0.47 - 1.47)
To be completed

MOHAM - "Hob" (Love)
Representing the Rap genre, the Euskal Arabic language and the province of Tal-Arabak

TUNE (2.20 - 3.27)
To be completed

Franko - "Made Up My Life"
Representing the Jazz genre, the foreign languages (English) and the province of Southwest

TUNE (0.00 - 1.00)
To be completed

Jan Ardegorrián - "Jeg" (I/Me)
Representing the Baroque Pop genre, the Lillamut language and the province of Lillamut

TUNE (0.35 - 1.35)
To be completed

Ingerlaaliinnaleqaagut - "Timmisaat Taartut" (Dark Birds)
Representing the Rock genre, the Greenlandic language and the province of Qeekallit Nunaat

TUNE (0.00 - 1.08)
To be completed

Mala Ärlangga - Non Vorès (Do Not Get Away From The Fact - Aranese Title)
Representing the Power Ballad genre, the Azerbaijani language and the province of Azerxurade

TUNE (2.08 - 3.08)
To be completed

Zaka - T'k'ven (You)
Representing the Dance/Electronic genre, the Georgian language and the province of Sakhovelo

TUNE (2.21 - 3.21)
To be completed
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Haritz Lesmes and Bizi Andargorrekoetxea were standing on top of the stage pole as everything used on the interval act was being retired of the proper stage. A camera was closely watching them as they intervened right after the last act...

Géskerre rasko Euskirribakondara! (*The audience cheers excited*)
A great display of talent, don't you think Haritz?
Totally! But it is now time to get serious. Really really serious.
I hope that you have liked everything so far in this WHF8. But I know you've all been waiting just this moment.
Is everything ready Armán?

Armán Danberahaidia, the Executive Supervisor of the World Hit Festival appeared on screen. He was on a special VIP box in the Indoor Seating Area, very close to where the stage pole is. He started to talk (Orange for Armán):
The 27 countries have voted already, and we combined televoting and jury voting succesfully in 24 of the 27 participating countries. The juries were 100% in charge in Ceaurea, Eeri and Inkarzikan, where the respective broadcasters had some problems. Nonetheless, everything is written... And I can tell you that in the second-to-last vote, there's a tie for the win. Just with the last vote you'll know the winner.... I am SO excited... Even when I'm already watching the results on the screen. But well... Let's start!

Just like you said Armán... Let's start with the voting!
Tonight, the eighth winner of the World Hit Festival will be decided
We'll start receiving the calls right now because we know that both performers and audience are excited for the results
Well... Let's see the statistics for this contest and the running order on-screen
Meanwhile, my podium will be set up here, since I'll be the one in charge of voting
And I'll go to the green room since I'm the one in charge of the interviews!

The screens started showing the statistics.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:47 pm

RUNNING ORDER FOR THE VOTING

1. Bloodbath Generation
2. The Kiaser Colonies
3. Melbacia
4. Albertasby
5. Princeta
6. Valcluse
7. Thatius
8. Artsakhestan
---------------------
9. Motokata
10. Reythan
11. Folkand
12. Anglo-Britannia
13. Chenkorya
14. Belikovia
15. Crolacia
16. Ceaurea
---------------------
17. Polkopia
18. Chinese Regions
19. Gaituzstha
20. Phoenigetuzstha
21. Giligan
22. Eeri
23. Wilfred Test
24. Mediterra
---------------------
25. Euskirribakondara
26. Azərşuradə
27. Inkarzikan

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:55 pm

COUNTRIES

Participating Countries: 27 (Record matching WHF3)
Returning Countries: 1
*Inkarzikan

Debuting Countries: 11
*Anglo-Britannia
*Azərşuradə
*Belikovia
*Bloodbath Generation
*Ceaurea
*Eeri
*Gaituzstha
*Giligan
*Melbacia