NATION

PASSWORD

8th World Hit Festival - Contest Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Founded: Jul 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Mon May 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Isabella waves to the crowd and smiles. She happily walks off stage with a large smile frozen on her face as the crowd cheers. Then, in the left-side ramp, Nana Harada appears still applauding for the Princetan act. Then, a guy of her crew touches her and shows her that the camera in front of them is already rolling. She realizes this and rapidly looks into the camera, smiling and showing a sign she had on her hand, that reads "For my sister". Then, the POSTCARD FOR MOTOKATA starts.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Motokata
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Motokata » Mon May 28, 2012 3:09 pm

12. Nana Harada

(song uses this melody)

Nana steps aboard the stage to applause after giving her fellow competitors a well done. This was the debut of her new song and it was a bit nerve wracking because it was here to honor her late sister's memory. The lights go blue and purple to match the mood of her keyboard opening.

Late at night she'd climb into bed with me and together we'd whisper about our dreams and troubles together. Every night it would change but it always stuck close to me.

And in the future I'll be this, and in the future I'll be that. And you know we'll always be together and together we'll have a blast.

~instrumental fill~

In the glow of the late night we'd hold each other tight. Every night we would change but we'd always stay so close.

And when the thunder will rumble and when the wind shall howl. And I'll hold her tight and make sure we'll always be together tonight.

CHORUS:

Every night I will see her light and every night I will be with her, every night I still love her and these are the dreams of her.
Every night I will dance with you and every night I will be with you and every night I will fly away and these are the dreams of her.

~INSTRUMENTAL~

In the night's glow she'd tell me a dream and every dream would be to overcome
as she looked around and realized it was not to be her eyes will fill with tears and I'd tell her to not fear
Happiness lies trapped in misery.

And who knows of our future?
We an all strive for something great
Only you know if we'll be together tonight

CHORUS:

Every night I will see her light and every night I will be with her, every night I still love her and these are the dreams of her.
Every night I will dance with you and every night I will be with you and every night I will fly away and these are the dreams of her.

(repeated chorus)
Every night it will be all right
But every night the sickness remains
And these are the dreams these are the dreams of her

~Instrumental~

CHORUS LINE
Every night I felt her pain for knowing her dreams never came if I was able I'd trade her places or anything to give her one last chance.

And every night I might know of her future and every night I know of her past and every night I know we'll always be together[/i]

(repeat three times then conclude)

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Nana Harada exits the stage crying of happiness, because she already performed the song she wanted to perform for her sister. Then, Hannah O'Brien appears on the left-side ramp with her violin, she kisses and says "Je T'Aime" in a way in which everyone could read her lips. Then, the POSTCARD FOR VALCLUSE is shown.

Valcluse performs.

After "My Irish Love" finishes, Hannah waves to the crowd and thanks them before walking offstage. Bokla Iklibinskaya appears with her special dress, and with a BGEN' flag on her hand. The image then shows the 1,000 Bloodies fans in the Outdoor Seating Area; and after they are shown cheering, waving their flags and already singing 'Da Da Love'; the POSTCARD FOR BLOODBATH GENERATION is shown.

Bloodbath Generation performs.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eeri
Minister

Founded: Feb 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eeri » Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 pm

And now Live Coverage of the Eight World Hit Festival, only on WOLF

"Good evening Eeri this is Sam Beckett here in the studio in Mabinogi talking to you on WH8 which is going on live in Euskirribakondara, let's check in on Mo Rochelle where she is waiting and getting an exclusive from the arena it self, Mo how are things down there?"

(Moria Rochelle) "Howdy Sam, it's a lovely evening here in Euskirribakondara and a great time to kick of the Festival. So far we've had 12 artists from around the globe perform including Eeri's own Sheila Atkinson who has slowly been capturing the imagination of Eeri everywhere. We have all the coverage for you ready to go of each and every artist."

"Mo how did each artist appear on stage were they nervous, excited?"

"Well Sam each artist was different, for our own Sheila she seemed very nervous as you'll see in the post footage coverage but others were very confident, each artist seemed to really enjoy themselves."

"All right, Mo we'll tune in back to you for some more live coverage. Now joining me in the studio is Music Producer and manager at Thunder Label Mr. Chester C. Cooper. Mr. Triple C himself. "

"You can call me Chester, Sam."

"All right Chester let's go through our string of artists here, we've had 12 so far we can break them down. So what did you think."

"First off we have "Take It" by Parker Deijezdić from Thatius. This song has a really great intro starting off with a duet of piano and violin then kicking in the full orchestra. The singer has a great range and really flows between all three languages in the snap of a finger. Multi lingual songs are very very hard to pull off. This singer pulled i nicely. Parker I think has a really great chance."

"So high marks for Parker, next we've got "Nalla Le Strana" (Bouncing Back) by Anna Petravona from Polkopia."

"Well I have to give credit to Anna for choosing Opera it's not a commonly used genre in contests like these. This might be her undoing though as Opera usually lends it self better to acoustical theater more than high sound and mics. Good solid performance but I think it was a poor choice for this kind of contest. Modest Marks for me."

"Now I have to disagree with you Chester as a music lover I thought the use of Opera was genius and very out of the blue for a contest like this. We'll have a dozen pop songs but I guarantee you this will be our one Opera piece. High marks for me."

"Agree to disagree Sam. Now we have "Not Tonight" by Daniel Latham from Inkarzikan. Do we have that footage? Currently unavailable okay let's move on. "Walkiria" (Valkyrie) by Cezar Boree from Saintrabina. This one is a Polish folk song with rock under it. I find it charming wish I spoke Polish but I think the melody speaks and makes it a great mix of tradition and modern."

"It as a great show Chester lots of song and dance but I think in the end it comes down to the performance of the singer and the performance didn't do it for me. The translation is interesting but I don't pay much attention as it's the original language I like hearing it in. So I give low marks on this one, I think it was a lot of style no substance."

"There I have to disagree, you're right it was a flashy show that's not uncommon in music but I think Cezar had a very strong vocal and really got the song good. I give modest marks my self because I don't know the song didn't click with me but it has an audience and will click with others more."

"all right this is another showy song but it's backed with a good vocal. The music is very well picked and written and arranged. There's nothing quite like just a regular rock song and this really hits the mark for me. I've been producing rock for 20 years now and every rock artist has something good to offer. The lyrics are just great."

"Agree with you fully. Both high marks for us."

"Tonight Might Just Be The Start" by Daria Sasa from Phoenigetuzstha. Now this is a very Rhythm and Beat type of Pop Song and heavy bass lovers will love it, I loved it too really it was a very rhythmic song with a great use of each language."

"I liked it too high marks for me because I love R&B and I think pop always makes the best use of it. I think Daria was a little shaky moving into the languages not as smooth as our other multi lingual song. Maybe it's nerves maybe it's the arena I don't but I gotta mark her down for that. High Marks. Now who is next, yes up next is Leo GreenLoving A Lie"

"Ballads for Men are really tough acts to pull off, Leo came close to being perfect but I don't think it had a strong enough backing. The lyrics are very good though these are songs you are more likely to see from women I know that sounds sexist but it's just my experience as a music producer. Modest."

"I have to disagree with you again I think this was a very strong act and a great composition it was a great song overall that will sure resonate with anyone."

"Home" by Beth Sundon from Giligan. You know didn't like this one C. Just didn't like it, I'm sure Beth worked hard as she could but didn't like it that much."

"Well Sam you and I listened to a different song because I loved it. This is a nostalgic song and I could tell by Beth's voice I think this is a song close to her heart. Like I said ballads are more tuned to women but they work the best at these. This might be gender bias but this was really good for her a good solid choice. Great vocal great pitch her voice might seem shaky but I'm going to give her benefit of the doubt and say it was a mild verbato that she just didn't get fully right. Up next Eeri's own Sheila Atkinson she's been talked up but let's see if she makes the hype. Sam what did you think of one of our own up on stage?"

"Risk of complete nationality bias cries, I loved her. I was a terrible student when it came to History class and this song would have made me a C Student I think instead of the D-minus instead. I think Country was another unique choice for this contest combined with the rock and blues rhythm it's a great song. What do you think, you think she has potential?"

"Potential is there, Sheila seems like a bright young lady but not quite ready for professional recording just yet. I think with some more practice and work she'll do great. The song was an interesting choice music was good but it's really going to hurt her very very badly because this is a song right out of our own history books this is a song by an Eerian for an Eerian, guarantee she'll get most of the Eeri votes especially because she's somewhat of a folk hero but worldwide she's gonna fall flat on votes. Good potential this young lady but a while to go."

"You might be right on international votes versus at home votes, I think Sheila has the potential and should go pro right now I think she's ready. So next we have "Endless War Game RockRyuJin (ロック龍神) from Chinese Regions. And pretty great act I say I think Hard Rock is always a lot of fun and they do it so well. The lyrics ring true for this kind of rock and it's great."

"Good song but not my cup of tea in this case. I think RockRyuJin has a lot of energy but he needs to expend it better on stage. He really shouts the lyrics instead of sings them. Maybe it's the venue once again I'll give him benefit of the doubt but needs more energy around."

"I think his energy was great and I thought that is what made the song great. Usually the bass overwhelms the singer this case it was almost as equal as you can get a heavy rock song."

"Hell And Back" by Isabella Cardosa from Princeta. Sam?"

"Good looking gal I gotta say good looks do make good talent in this case the song was great I think the lyrics were suited for Pop like this and it's an overall great piece of music."

"Pop is what it is popular music pop always is a safe genre to work in and I agree, Isabella is beautiful and talented. Last but not least tonight we have "Dreams Of Her" by Nana Harada from Motokata. Okay this is your territory C, you are the producer of Harada's work for Eeri localizations this is a new single by her, do you think this is another great?"

"It absolutely is high marks from me, Harada has great sense of composition and timing and this is another very personal song we've heard tonight all about her younger sister who unfortunately died so very young and I think this song does great tribute to that strong bond between the two. Musically it's great it's not a very sad melody it's quite a high end fantastic melody and great synth and vocals."

"Agreed it is among tonight's best. We're sure to see a lot, you think this will tug heart strings and win her the contest?"

"Very possible."

"That wraps it up for us tonight, tune in tomorrow at 8 for more WH8 Coverage, your local news is next."

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Mon May 28, 2012 9:47 pm

And now, live coverage of the World Hit Festival, only on NFTV

"Good morning everybody, and welcome to Polkopia's only approved entertainment channel, NFTV. I'm your host, Nikolai Fernsov and we've heard twelve wonderful acts so far. I am here to break each one down for you. Without futher ado, let's get started, shall we?"

"The first act comes from Parker Deijezdić of Thatius."

"I was very moved by this song. It seemed very emotional without it being too over the top. The Serbian portion of the song really struck me as moving because the way Parker was on one knee while singing the lyrics made me almost understand the message which he was trying to convey, even though I do not understand Serbian. Anyway, great performance! Bravo Parker Deijezdić, good luck from NFTV!"

"The second act is performed by our own Anna Petranova of our wonderful country of Polkopia!"

"I was very proud of our very own Anna Petranova. I think she did an amazing job on the stage and I feel she did an amazing job showing the world of Polkopia's love of opera music. I wouldn't doubt it if her performance convinced other people to turn to opera as well! Bravo Anna! Best of luck!"

"The third act comes from Daniel Latham of Inkartschland."

To be announced...

"The fourth act comes from Cezar Boree of Folkland."

"I wasn't sure what to think of this song, really. At first, I really liked it when the violinists began to play. I felt mesmorized at that point. I felt Cezar's voice was very good and he picked a good song to match with his voice. Once the dancers came on stage... I wasn't sure what to think. I mean, the refrain where Cezar was singing was fine, but I was more focused on the dancers than the song. After the refrain was finished, the song became more and more dramatic for me, which I like. In fact, I loved it from this point on. Anyways, good job Cezar! Good luck!"

"The fifth act comes from Hamish Lee of The Kiaser Colonies"

"I felt it was one of the best performances so far. The dancers really added to the feel of the song and the lighting helped even more! The lyrics were powerful and very relatable, which I love about certain songs! While all of this was very nice, it was the very end of the performance that got me. At the end, when Hamish and what seemed to be the lead dancer kissed, I sat there as my jaw dropped! Oh, it was such a good performance! Bravo!"

"The sixth act comes from Daria Sasa of Phoenigetuzstha."

"I feel that this performance was a major disappointment for me. Yes, Daria did look mighty sexy in her outfit, but it isn't the outfit that makes a song popular in this contest; it's about the song. Personally, I didn't like the song one bit. They were somewhat moving, but the way she sung some of the lyrics made my cringe. If I had one positive thing to say about this act, it would be the display of fire and water, which was very exciting. Better luck next time Phoenigetuzstha."

"The seventh act comes from Leo Green of Wilfred Test."

"I'll have to admit, I was ready for something terrible from Leo, since he was representing a nation who hasn't exactly had a good reputation when it came to this competition, but I was somewhat impressed. The song was nothing special, and easily forgettable, but nevertheless, it was much much better than any of the past songs by Wilfred Test. Good job!"

"The eighth act comes from Beth Sundon of Giligan."

"I feel that this song, like the last one, is easily forgettable, however I will say that the props and backround used was very interesting and went with the song well, so I do have to applaud the choice on that. She was a decent singer and seemed like a nice enough girl, but I don't think that this song will stand out in the competition."

"The ninth act comes from Sheila Atkinson of Eeri."

"I felt that at the beginning, Sheila seemed really nervous, and it was pretty obvious, but I completely understand. Anyways, back to the song. I personally didn't understand the song lyriccs as much as I should have. I felt that the song contained too many metaphors in a row and it made the whole cong very confusing to me, but who knows? Maybe it made sense to others. I felt that she had a very good voice and I appreciated the genre of music used, but I can't see this song making it very high in the competition. Sorry.

"The tenth act comes from RockRyuJin of Chinese Regions."

"I find the song to be decent enough, however I feel that they should have had better effects or props or something! For such an exciting song, I would've expected a halfway decent background or maybe a backup dancer or two? Anyway, long story short, this performance was uninteresting."

"The eleventh act comes from Isabella Cardosa of Princeta."

"No... just no. This song was absolutely dreadful to listen to, and a woman with such an incredible voice should not be singing a song about a teenager's problems in high school. The background had absolutely nothing to do with the song at all! I mean, how do oceans relate to two-faced people? Better luck next year!"

"The twelfth act comes from Nana Harada of Motokata."

"I wasn't too sure what to expect once I heard the music play, but I felt that the lyrics of this song were VERY powerful, although I'm still not much of a fan of the melody. The singer had a great voice that sung the song very well, and I felt that it was a great type of song to match her voice with. Well done!."
Last edited by Polkopia on Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Phoenigetuzstha
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Phoenigetuzstha » Tue May 29, 2012 1:11 pm

QEP Coverage of World Hit Festival 8 - With Stratonice Sataurage

Hello and welcome to another edition of World Hit Festival, one of the biggest shows in Phoenigetuzstha. This year we have sent Daria Sasa to Harrikes, she has been drawn sixth in the running order, so we will see her later, but lets get started, song number one comes from Thatius.

Opening Act

We've just had the first opening act from Totó. Aww isn't she cute! Apparently the first song was a famous Euskirribakondaran legend about a fish or something. I lost after that to be honest, but it sounded ethnic and the crowd really enjoyed it! And then of course, last years winning song 'Ngomo Ya Moya Wanga', which I'm sure everyone loves, it feels just like last years contest all over again. And its great that Totó is still going! She's old in body but young in spirit and its great to see. An amazing start to the show!!

Thatius - Parker Deijezdić

A good opener from Thatius, with a true clear meaning. The backing sound was very sketchy however, and was very, very hard to follow. It also seemed very similar to last years Thatian entry, but maybe that's just me. Also I didn't like the beginning were he started talking... But enough with the negativity! I thought it was great that it used multiple languages, like our entry, so the Phoenigetuzsthan jury will almost certainly award points to this for that fact. The question is, will it appeal to the televoters so as to give it a chance of getting points from us? I don't know...

Polkopia - Anna Petranova

Song number two was from Polkopia, the country we gave 4 points to last year. This year they have came back with an opera song, and to be honest it was rather messy. It seemed to be going amazingly, but it just lost a little unison after the first few lines. I'll admit she pulled it back commendably, but for me my impression was already made. This will probably get points from the juries, but like with Thatius, will it get points from the televoters? I don't know... but I do have this to say: If Polkopia only got 8 points last year, I can't see them getting any more than that

Inkarzikan - Daniel Latham

Folkland - Cezar Boree

Wow! This was so different and I loved it! I'm not usually a fan of the Polish language, it has a lot of strange sounds which don't sound good when I say it, but it sounded amazing when Cezar sung it. The concept itself was also really great, I mean, they must be a big thing in these sort of countries, because I remember Deblinin Masovia did a song about them in a previous WHF. Either way, this was really great, I hope the televoters love it as much as I do.

The Kiaser Colonies - Hamish Lee

A great improvement from last year for The Kiaser Colonies. I feel the staging was superb and really added to the song, which is what staging is supposed to do. I do feel that they have however retained some of the traditional Kiaser traits in their songs, most notably the powerful lyrics, and in my opinion poor backing music, but that shouldn't detract from what I would call the Kiaser's best entry so far.

Phoenigetuzstha - Daria Sasa

Daria!!! What a performance! She certainly put on a show, which she was aiming for. I'm glad that it was well received from the crowd as well. Perhaps she may not do as well as Harkah Qartaj, but I believe its still a good song and she will not disgrace us...

Wilfred Test - Leo Green

Well, Wilfred Test have certainly improved! I think that this could do very well this year, I also think the reason Wilfred Test didn't perform well last year was because of the huge media storm we heard from Bree. Her PR advisor had gotten it sooo wrong, however Leo has kept his head down, and the sweet lyrics should see Wilfred Test finish high.

Giligan - Beth Sundon

I'm not quite sure what to make of this one. It was really really short, it seemed over very soon after it had started, and it sounded more like poetry than a song lyric, but it was nicely staged, and no one can expect to win on their début, wait, what? We did! Oh yeah! Anyway, as début's go, this is a good one, good luck Giligan, our new member of the WHF family!

Eeri - Sheila Atkinson

It was different, that's for sure! I like the mix of blues and country, and the lyrics seem to be young and hip, yet sophisticated at the same time. I see no reason to dislike this, a good entry and a good début from Eeri, from the bottom of my heart I wish you the best (now you can be my guest).

Chinese Regions - RockRyuJin

I don't fully understand this song. Is it perhaps telling someone to fight through their troubles? That is what I gain from this song. Now, that is a good thing. If a song allows you to interpret it's lyrics, it becomes an art, and this, although not what I would like to listen to, may have an artistic agenda. Besides that, there wasn't anything going on. The band just played...

Princeta - Isabella Cardosa

I really like these lyrics. They are unique. You can really feel her struggle and her voice is also powerful in portraying the raw emotion this song deserves. While I do think some of the verses are forced too hard to rhyme, it is a very good song, and I cannot fault much about it. I wish Princeta the best of luck.

Motokata - Nana Harada

I believe this is only Motokata's second participation, but I can already see a huge improvement! This time they have a nice backing track, and while it sounds a little, cute, it is pretty good, I felt like I wanted to dance along to this! While the powerful lyrics may not suit the backing track, individually they are both strong. I can see this getting LOTS of televotes.

Valcluse - Hannah O'Brien

This was a really strong entry from Valcluse. While I'm not a huge fan of the lyrics, the music more than makes up for it. I can see this competing for the 5 points from Phoenigetuzstha, and I wish them the best of luck, because they do deserve a good placing, especially this year.

Bloodbath Generation - Bokla Iklibinskaya

Oooh lovely name! This one is a good début from Bloodbath Generation who is slowly integrating themselves into the music world. I don't see why this can't get points from us, as I'm sure the televoters could carry this song through to the points. Bokla seems like such a nice person too. Good luck guys!

Albertasby - Adrianna Whispin

Hmmm. I can't really put my finger on it, but this wasn't up to the standards of the usual Albertasbian entries. The lyrics weren't as good as usual, and I thought Albertasby could take inspiration from their 2nd place in WorldVision and use a proper backing track, but they didn't. I also think her stage presence was similar to the last Albertasbian entrant, which, while not necessarily bad, I just think it could be better.

Reythan - Fifth Focus

Gosh... I don't really know what to say. It was so long... and all those instrumental parts became really boring... and all the screaming! Aaah! But, they did use a proper backing track, unlike other nations, so kudos to them. But I actually can't find any other positives in this...
Last edited by Phoenigetuzstha on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
WHF5: 1st (24 points)
WHF6: 15th (7 points)
WHF7: 7th (24 points)
WHF8: 5th (29 points)
WHF9: 13th (13 points)
WHF10: 4th (31 points)
WV20: 6th (75 points)
WV21: 9th (72 points)
WV22: 4th (135 points)
WV23: 10th (76 points)

Valcluse
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valcluse » Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

13. Valcluse - Hannah O'Brien: My Irish Love

Hannah O'Brien walks out on stage with a violin. The stage is bathed in a blue light, not too dark and not too light. There is a single stand and a mircophone. Also visible are two back up singers, dressed in black shirts and pants. Hannah is wearing a black dress with a short-sleeved faux denim jacket and black high-heeled shoes. As the song begins, she plays her violin. She starts off at the back of the stage and walks towards the microphone playing the violin and then begins to sing:

Deep in the coldest night
I wait for you, my love.
Holding out for the sight
I wait for you my love.

Too long,
I’ve longed for your touch.
To me,
You are my world entire.

As the first verse begins, the lights fade to black with a spotlight on her and dull white lights in the background silhouetting the backup singers. As the chorus begins, the lights become brilliant white.

Today I wait for you my love.
Until the day you return.
I suffer every day that you’re gone.
Come home my Irish love.

The lights then fade back to the same way they were during the first verse. In the instrumental part between the chorus and the second verse, she backs away from the microphone and plays the violin. Then she returns and begins to sing the second verse.

I see that you’re returning
Come on baby, come home.
Because I cannot live without you,
You are my Irish love.

The lights return to their chorus brightness and remain like this for the rest of the song.

Come home my Irish love.
Even though you may be far
I’ll still look forward to the day
When I’ll be able to see you again.
Be it near or far
I will always love you
My Irish Love.

She then plays another instrumental part with her violin.

And when I see you again
It’s like you’ve never left.
Now I hope you’ll stay forever

She then sings the final part of the song.

Come home my Irish love.
Even though you may be far
I’ll still look forward to the day
When I’ll be able to see you again.
Be it near or far
I will always love you
My Irish Love.

After it finishes, she waves to the crowd and thanks them before walking offstage.

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Tue May 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Bokla Iklibinskaya walks out onto the stage, with her dress, specially made for her, on and ready. She talks to her dancers for a moment, then goes up to the mic. Outside, the small section of 1,000 fans are going absolutely crazy. Nous TV reporters are "fangirling."
Dancers, not going for show-off but more for
OOC: Mash-up of "Allez Ola Ole" and "La La Love", by Jessy Matador and Ivi Adamou, respectively.

Lights flash all around inside and out, with Bokla coming from the audience and, with a puff of smoke lasting 3 seconds, on the stage.

Da da da da da love
we goin' all night long and
da da da da da love
da da da lo-*deep voice, Jason Derulo-esque*

And, as drummers come out, her dancers pop out of these drums, flanking her on each side

Come on men and women lets go to the clu-u-ub
But don't get to crazy at the pu-u-ub
Just have some fun
*violin*
and git a little drunk
*violin*
we gonna part-ay-ay-y

A buff male background singer appears, standing very closely next to her, singing in an almost whispering voice so provocatively and sensually:

Come on lets go all night
till we see the moonlight
baby just you and I
lets go all night

Then, the crowd of Bloodies erupt in a chant:

Shawty Da di (x10)
lovey lovey da di da di da di (x2)
Shawty da di(x10)
lovey lovey da di da di da di (x2)

Finally, Bokla starts dancing around the stage,

Come on lets do this now
*violin*
Don't ask me why or how
*violin*
Just take my hand and see
*boom boom boom*
What happens to you and me
ay (x3)oh (x3) *talking* Lemme hear you, Harrikes! Woo!

Drums beat three times, opening up for the melody

Da (x11) love
Oh lets just go all night with this
da (x11) love

The bridge comes, with Bokla lying on the ground, and her dancers (12) making a "DA" on each side of her. The bottom of the stage reveals a fantasy forest.

You and me
Can it be
I can see
*beat getting faster, Bokla getting up slowly*
Da da love
The two of us
awwwwwwwww yeah!

Da (x11) love
Oh lets just go all night with this
da (x11) love
*Now, with all 3 background singers and the buff man from before signing*
Come on lets go all night
till we see the moonlight
baby just you and I
lets go all night
*boom*

Bokla, smiling from cheek to cheek, speaks to the crowd saying:
Thank you! Good night
Last edited by Bloodbath Generation on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bloodbath Generation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodbath Generation » Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Nous Coverage of WHF 8

Theme music plays in the background http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF46V69qtLc

Your two commentators for the night: Hanna Chang, Shanii Jigrovsky and Ignus Mig!

Hanna: Welcome to WHF 8, only on Nous! It's a clear day in Harrikes Bay, at the convention center named for the city. Almost 500,000 people from around the world have converged to this seaside venue to hear 17 acts sing their hearts out. What a wonderful show we have tonight. Oh, wow, here's the first act! Shanii, take it away!

Shanii: Here is Parker Deijezdić with Take It, representing Thatius! To vote, dial the number on your screen (888-465-WHF1)

James: Wow. His voice is amazing! Instrumentals worked just well, and oh my, SERBIAN! Момак Србин! ОМГ хеј!

H: Well...ok then. Next is Anna Petranova with Nalla le Strana, or Bouncing Back, from Polkopia! Dial (888-465-WHF2) if you like her performance.

Shanii: You can feel her emotion and passion. Definetly one of the favorites to win.

Ig: This next song, the third song of the evening, is a pop song by Daniel Latham. Very popular in his home country of Inkarzikan, can he pull away with the win? Dial (888-465-WHF3) to vote for him. Remember, you can only vote at the end of the show. Daniel Latham, Inkarzikan, Not Tonight, lets go!

S: **to come soon**

H: Next is a folk-ballad from Saintrabina, by Cezar Boree. This was one of only 4 songs to be in BloodMusic Top 100 Chart! A violin-infused song, it reminds me of our own Husgana! He is one of the favorites to win. Representing Folkland, here is Cezar Boree with Walkria If you like them, don't forget to dial (888-465-WHF4).

S: Ah, like a medieval fantasy. The performance overall was amazing, and he had great command of the stage. Godspeed, Folkland! Next is a radio-ready song from the Kiaser Colonies, called Reply. An electronic sound with potential to win it all, here is Hamish Lee with Reply
To reply to Hamish with your vote, dial (888-465-WHF5).

Director in the background: Just do all 3 commentary, mkay?

S: OK. I personally didn't like it as much as I hoped. It had potential, and a great performance, but something to me didn't...well...pop.
I: Girl, get yo facts straight. MHM! That was the best performance and song so far. 10 points!
H: Amazing! But i'm afraid other songs may overshadow this hidden gem.

I: Next is Phoenigetuzstha, a perennial favorite. Number two on the International and Top 75 charts, this Persian and English song is a great song to dance, mostly belly-dance, to. And the singer is one fiiiiiine woman. Here is Tonight Might Just Be The Start by Daria Sasa! Dial (888-465-WHF6) to vote for Daria and Phoenigetuzstha.

Let's check the viewer count...wow! Over 400 million people are watching and cheering on Bokla as she goes for gold. Now, here are the hosts,

I: Next up is Wilfred Test. You see, they had two last place finishes in their last 3 entries. Can Leo Green and his guitar turn it all around? If you want Wilfred Test to have another chance at redemption and vote for Leo Green with his song Loving a Lie, dial the number on your screen (888-465-WHF7)

S: Great Performance. As Number 5 on the Pop 100, he has the chance to get the 12!
H: Godspeed, Leo. A great guitar player with an amazing song, Wilfred Test are in it to win it!
I: Leo and Daria from Phoenigetuzstha will battle it out for Bloodbath Generation's 12 and 10 points. Just look at the fanwars on HootStory!

H: Now it's Giligan. A new nation, can they make their mark on the WHF? Here's Beth Sundon with Home.

I: Very brief, too bad the performance had potential.
H: Many agree with you, Ignus. On HootStory, Brad from Lancy Heights said " A minute long, but that dull performance made it feel like 5."
S: Harsh, but I gotta agree. Maybe next year!

S: Next up is Eeri. Have they got a chance with their beauty, or will the song "Hitch and Go" back home? Here is Sheila Atkinson with Hitch and Go.

H: Great singer, not the genre for me. Maybe the viewers like it!
I: Great first entry for Eeri. Definetly one of the best entries.
S: OK song. Great debut, but probably not gonna be in our top 10.
*to be continued*
Last edited by Bloodbath Generation on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue May 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Bokla, smiling from cheek to cheek, speaks to the crowd saying "Thank you! Good night". Bokla exits the stage through the right-side ramp. The camera shows how the Bloodies in the Outside Seating Area are insanely cheering for Bokla, and waving their flags. The rest of the audience enjoyed the show (not as much as the Bloodies of course) so they applaude her. Then, the images fades off to reveal Haritz and Bizi on top of the pole.

GOING AROUND HARRIKES
(Blue for Haritz, Black for Bizi, Green for both)

Haritz Lesmes and Bizi Andargorrekoetxea were standing on top of the stage pole. A camera was closely watching them as they made their first intervention through the night.

Fourteen songs already! And we keep on with the show!
But for the artists not everything has been about the show
In fact, they had some time to discover Harrikes
And many things happen... Want to see?
Well... Here it is. The 27 performing artists going around Harrikes!

The video starts, and it will show 12 places of Euskirribakondara and how the 26 artists (Daniel Latham was sick) were going around Harrikes; sightseeing, eating, dancing, etc...

Harrikía International Airport
* When Cezar Boree arrives with an Euskal-Polish phrasebook on his hand, but he's greeted in English by one of the WHF volunteers; to which he answers with a big hug and a 'yayy!'.
* Fifth Focus exits the "International Arrivals" door dressed very weirdly and making metal shouts. Everyone around them gets scared, specially a little girl.
* Sheila Atkinson plays "impromptu" a part of her song, and she gets everyone around her to clap to the tune of her song.

Boroa Beach
* Parker Deijezdić kisses passionately a girl he fell in love with at Boroa Beach. The cameraman says "most likely she's Serbian".
* Emma Adelaine Brooke appears with lots of sunblock on her skin, getting her the nickname "Snow Girl" by her partners.

Harrikes Bay Convention Center
* RockRyuJin greets everyone in his red hood, and at one point gets scared like this.
* Beth Sundon chases Leo Green in a hide and seek game in the Park of Lights.

Mount Ganzo Palace, Gautxa Plaza
* Leo Green follows the lights of the Palace weirdly... Like a cat follows a knit ball.
* Nana Harada teaches jiu-jitsu to a guy she just met.

Harrikes Olympic Stadium
* Isabella Cardosa points out that "what the heck! meu deus... How can such a huge roof exist?"
* Inside the stadium, with the good acoustics... Anna Petravona and Dariya Emrazian make an opera duel.

Bofoa Restaurant
* Adrianna Whispin finds herself amazed with all the fruits and vegetables that grow in Euskirribakondara, she's vegetarian, and she quickly fills her dish with lots of them.
* Dirk Dasher is seen eating TOO much. Homer Simpson-like.

Northeastern Old City
* Alja Gammël takes lots of pictures of all the old houses. Then, she appears with Onely, who is teaching her that Kjottla is meat in Melbacian Crolacian, to which Alja comments "Kjottla is now one of my favourite words. To me it perfectly describes the feeling of biting into fresh, raw, meat... I've never done that. Or at least it perfectly describes the smell of meat at the supermarket. Raw meat"... Gaining a comment from Hamish Lee who says "Should I be scared now?"

Royal Lighthouse
* Bokla Iklibinskaya appears totally scared by the stairs, since she's wearing high heels... She feels she's going to fall each step she takes; everyone laughs, and she just throws the heels into the sea.
* Donostia perform Eqeersarneq with a guitar, some rocks for percussion and Amaia's voice on the Euskal sunset, receiving applauses from their artist partners.

Grand Central Rail Station
* Liz Pashtokh arrives dressed fully in black and with Samhain accesories, and a Belikovian flag. According to Bizi, that's the typical Belikovian stereotype.
* Aysel Tsivishnili and her crew make a short Armenian circle dance in the middle of the terminal. Almost everyone joins them, and at the end, 300 people are dancing pure Artsakhiani music.

SER Hotel
* Hannah O'Brien enters the hotel with lots of bags on her hands. She claims "there were MANY sales, and I have to accept it... I'm a shop-addict".
* Jella enters her room for the first time, throws herself into her giant bed and yells "I'm the queen of the world!".

Ganzo Tower
* Hüsniye Əlizadə appears very tired, after ascending the tower by the staircase. Then, Hamish Lee tells her that there was a lift, to which she makes that gesture of "I shoot myself in the head and my brain comes out to the wall".

Los Vois Tower
* In the Artsakhiani delegation party, Mademoiselle (dressed like this) gets a bit too much drinks (she's not drunk, just halfway there) and starts singing Chenkoryan and Euskal drinking songs. Then, she shows how she could make a dress for herself with bubbles and fake beer foam.
* Daria Sasa teaches everyone how to belly dance.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue May 29, 2012 9:01 pm

The applauses for the video end, as the camera makes a rapid move and shows Adrianna Whispin, in a trademark silvery, shiny dress, saying "Harrikes! Albertasby is here!", to which the audience answers going wild shouting her name. Then, after she starts entering the proper stage, the POSTCARD FOR ALBERTASBY is shown.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Albertasby
Minister

Founded: Dec 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertasby » Wed May 30, 2012 12:46 pm

15. Albertasby
Adrianna Whispin - Live And Learn

This was it, her chance to shine once again. The world already had a pretty good idea who she was; but every time she had been in the spotlight, she had finished second. Her fame was brought about by X Factor, in which she finished second to her good friend Hannah Olva. Together with Hannah, she went on to perform 'Moving Mountains' at WorldVision 20, once again finishing second. Tonight was her chance to finally take first place back to her precious Albertasby.

The lights came up, and Adrianna was stood behind a microphone stand in her trademark silvery, shiny dress. Behind her, were to female backing singers, ready to carry her vocals during the song. She smiled at the camera, before the music began to play. Slowly, she began to sway her hips in time to the music. This was a more poppy, R 'n' B song than the traditional jazzy Albertasbian entrant, and she hoped they would like it.

It was something I said,
Oh God I’ve done it again,
I’ve opened my mouth.
You see I didn't realise,
What the hell just came out.
I’m sorry but I was little confused,
Assuming all the trials and tribulations,
That we would have to of gone through.

She held the note on the 'through', as the orchestra and backing track kicked into full swing and it built up to the chorus. Adrianna pulled the microphone from its stand and shimmied forward to the front of the stage, rallying the audience behind her. She winked at the camera, as the stage exploded in colour. The chorus was faster, and Adrianna brought the energy and enthusiasm that she had become famous for.

But you live and learn,
Oh you live and learn!
The only way that I know,
The only way I’ll let go,
Is if I get my fingers burned
To the bone and it hurts
But its how I feel and
And its the only way that I know that this is real

She twirled around and cheered, before walking across the stage to the left hand side. She was doing this to make sure all of the audience were getting into the party spirit and enjoying their time here at the festival. The performance had Adrianna written all over it; the high energy, the party atmosphere, and the classy yet short silvery dress.

And yet another drink,
A visit to the shrink,
Won't do me no good!
You lie and cheat, you ignore me but I'll love you.
I’m sorry but I was just, just a little confused
Assuming all the trials and tribulations
That we would have to of gone through

A huge 'WOO!' came from her as she shimmied across the stage to the opposite side, once again rallying the crowd behind her. As they were approaching the chorus again, the music picked up and the energy of the whole place matched the music. The lights of the stage and the arena were explosive, with numerous colours to portray the fun nature of the song, and the upbeat melody. Even though the lyrics were serious, it was a positive song about moving on, so she wanted people to be upbeat and happy.

But you live and learn,
Oh you live and learn
The only way that I know
The only way I’ll let go
Is if I, if I get my fingers burned
To the bone and it hurts
But its how I feel and
And its the only way that I know that its real

She returned to the centre of the stage, and the music slowed slightly. Cheekily, Adrianna winked at the camera that was focussing in on her face, and there was a huge smile fixed upon her. She sang the final few lines, before twirling around as a myriad of pyrotechnics exploded to symbolise the end of her song.

But you live and learn,
Oh you live and learn
The only way that I’ll know
The only way that I’ll let go
Is if I, if I get my fingers burned

Thank you world, thank you!
Call me Alby // I'm a She

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Wed May 30, 2012 1:59 pm

She returned to the centre of the stage, and the music slowed slightly. Cheekily, Adrianna winked at the camera that was focussing in on her face, and there was a huge smile fixed upon her. She sang the final few lines, before twirling around as a myriad of pyrotechnics exploded to symbolise the end of her song. "Thank you world, thank you" were the words of Adrianna as she exited through the Special Trapdoor Zone. Fifth Focus walked onto the stage, wearing pretty normal clothes, but waving Reytha flags. They seem excited, but they also have this 'metal' attitude... it looked weird. The image fades off to let the POSTCARD FOR REYTHAN begin.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Motokata
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

MBS News at 10

Postby Motokata » Wed May 30, 2012 2:39 pm

World Hit Festival Coverage

"It's been a busy week at the world hit festival as 15 singers from around the world took to the stage to sing their hearts and souls to the world abroad. The Eight Festival is also expected to earn a very impressive 26.50 Million Viewers this season that's 16.65 million more than the Seventh Festival. MBS's own Hikage Sumino has more."

WH8 kicked off in a blaze of glory! The first performer was Parker Deijezdić from Thatius who didn't let the jitters of going first get him down and taking a graceful bow in the end. Songs were performed in a variety of languages with a few actually jumping between them. Sheila Atkinson from Eeri got her share of buz in her home country, being hailed a folk hero for having the courage to stand up and perform. Critics said while she was a bit shaky on her startup she came through with a bust of confidence. But what's trending here at home is Motokata's own Nana Harada the actress and singer who debuted her new song, "Memories of Her." Motokatan's gathered outside the arena in Euskirribakondara and here at home cheering on their home country hero."

Random Girls:"WE LOVE NANA"
"She's the best I love all her music and I love her TV shows"
Random Guys: "That chick is smokin'"

Sumino: And a few guys are holding a contest of their own, not for who the best singer is but who the hottest girl is."
Sumino: Who is the hottest?

Random; Well so far Nana is topping the list.

Sumino: From Motokata City, Hikage Sumino, MBS News

The Kiaser Colonies
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kiaser Colonies » Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

TKCTV2 World Hit Festival 8 Live

"Hello and welcome to TKCTV2's live coverage of World Hit Festival 8 here in Harrikes, Euskirribakondara. I'm Michael McGowan and I will be your host tonight. And now it's time to start the show. Our first performance is "Take It" by Parker Deijezdić for Thatius."

Thatius, "Take It" by Parker Deijezdić

Fantastic! Amazingly sung by Parker. Great tune and its very moving. Another strong entry by Thatius. This is the kind of song that could win the contest. It really wouldn't surprise me if this got points here. Up next is Anna Petravona with "Nalla le Strana", which translates as "Bouncing Back", for Polkopia.

Polkopia, "Nalla le Strana" by Anna Petravona

I've always found that opera can be a tough genre to get exactly right, especially in such a pop dominated contest, but Anna has done a fantastic job. Unfortunately there just isn't the popularity with opera in The Kiaser Colonies really required for this song to do well here. Personally I found the singing was done well and it could finish well over all. The third song is "Not Tonight" by Daniel Latham from Inkarzikan.

Inkarzikan, "Not Tonight" by Daniel Latham

..... Up next is Cezar Boree with "Walkiria" for Folkland. As best I know it's in polish and the title translates as Valkyrie.

Folkland, "Walkiria" by Cezar Boree

Although polish is an uncommonly spoken language in The Kiaser Colonies, I think the feel of the words and the tune could save it. With a huge rock fan base here it could do ok, unfortunately the performance just wasn't for me. Still a good song. Our very own Hamish Lee is getting up on stage as we speak. He is performing "Reply". Now remember we cannot vote for ourselves.

The Kiaser Colonies, "Reply" by Hamish Lee

I don't want to be too biased but it was a great performance by Hamish. He kept his nerve even though he is still quite young. This is probably one of the best entries we've had. Lets hope Hamish can do us proud and maybe bring home the title. Just make sure you do not vote for him as the charge will apply but the vote won't count since nobody can vote for their nation. All we can do is contact any relatives or friends from home that are abroad and tell them to vote for Hamish. The 6th act tonight is by Phoenigetuzstha who are represented by Daria Sasa singing "Tonight might just be the start."

Phoenigetuzstha, "Tonight Might Just be the Start" by Daria Sasa

This type of song has never been something I fancied but this time there's something about it. I don't know what it is but something is really setting it apart the previous Phoenigetuzstha. It's ok. I get the strange feeling that young men may find the performance interesting for the wrong reasons. Nevertheless it's sung well. Song number 7 is from Wilfred Test. They have struggled in the World Hit Festival for sometime but Leo Green is here to try change things with his song "Loving a Lie." Apparently he and Hamish got along well at World Hit Festival in Concert. Now we return to the stage.

Wilfred Test, "Loving a Lie" by Leo Green

A fantastic performance from Leo Green. His vocals were perfect and his guitar playing skill are to the same high standard. It was an amazing song by an amazing performer. This could be Wilfred Test's big World Hit Festival come back. One of the performances of the night so far. Beth Sundon representing Giligan with her song "Home"

Giligan, "Home" by Beth Sundon

It's certainly a good song but with the abundance of pop music on offer I feel it might get swept to the side here. Just don't see it getting our points. Well sung and I would like to see it do well. Eeri's Sheila Atkinson singing "Hitch and Go" is up next.

Eeri, "Hitch and Go" by Sheila Atkinson

Umm, I regret to say this probably won't do well in The Kiaser Colonies. Country is a poison chalice here but the real thing that really killed its chances is the recent news of the church scandal here. It's just too soon for a nation just still hurting from the crisis. Aside from that I just don't think it is good enough to win over the Kiaser's. Chinese Regions' very own RockRyuJin are performing 10th with "Endless War Game."

Chinese Regions, "Endless War Game" by RockRyuJin

Although rock is popular in general it's alternative and indie that have the biggest following. Hard rock and metal aren't too popular unfortunately. I can't see this getting points from us if too many other good songs follow. Song number 11 is Princeta with "Hell and Back" by Isabella Cardosa.

Princeta, "Hell and Back" by Isabella Cardosa

Isabella has an outstanding voice and her song matches it perfectly. This is really one of the songs of the night here. I could easily see this getting some points. The competition is already heating up. Motokata and Nana Harada. She is singing "Dreams Of Her"

Motokata, "Dreams Of Her" by Nana Harada

Honestly a singer with such a fine voice should be singing something of higher quality. The melody is poor and there is too much instrumental. Nana has a voice worthy of much better performances. No points here. Up next hoping to do better is Valcluse's Hannah O'Brien with her song "My Irish Love"

Valcluse, "My Irish Love" by Hannah O'Brien

It's quite good. Well sung and a nice tune to it but with what I have seen so far it may struggle for our points if other good acts come into the fray. It's up there for now though. "Da Da Love" by Bokla Iklibinskaya up next for Bloodbath Generation.

Bloodbath Generation, "Da Da Love" by Bokla Iklibinskaya

This is a good party song. I can see this being played in all the night clubs in The Kiaser Colonies this summer. It is really energetic and very catchy. Only time will tell if it's going to be in our top 5. Act 15 is Adrianna Whispin from Albertasby who is singing "Live And Learn".

Albertasby, "Live And Learn" by Adrianna Whispin

I myself don't enjoy this song but I feel that overall this is the kind of that could win the competition. A good singing voice and tune for many but not all. Up next we have...... with...... for......
Last edited by The Kiaser Colonies on Thu May 31, 2012 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winner of Rugby World Cup 18 and R7WC 2.
Host of Rugby League World Cup XVII

Hosted: Domestic leagues, Rugby League World Cup XVII

Advanced passed groups/qualifiers: Rugby World Cup 17 (Quarter-finals), Copa Rushmori VI, Rugby World Cup 18, R7WC 2, Beach Cup 13, 9th GCF World Twenty20, Rugby League World Cup XVII (Quarter-finals)

3rd Copa Rushmori VI, Beach Cup 13
2nd None
1st Rugby World Cup 18, Rugby 7's World Cup 2, gold medal men's doubles badminton at one iteration of the Olympics.

Australian and proud!

Reythan
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Reythan » Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

Fifth Focus walked onto the stage, wearing pretty normal clothes, unlike the previous performance where Vezka had to wear a weird LED suit. As they reached their positions, the stage's lights cut out, leaving the band and the audience in darkness. Vezka, the lead vocalist said in English with a thick Reytha accent that "The performance will use a lot of flashing lights. Just pointing that out."
A few seconds later, the lights flashed on as Lasir, the guitarist, played the first note, and began to erratically modulate in color, brightness and speed, somehow in time with the music. Vezka began singing, his odd part chant/moan/growl style echoing through the throng of listeners.
Reference Song: Here
Lyrics:
Eras rodoz poroslat khorals vekarshasal
Oproskhar olorgha vazisha kortusar oloitu
Gravus...oviubolus...kariulos...
Durakhor...zarich okhorit...polizark

Vezka stepped away from the mic as Lasir, Khol (bassist) and Zariv (drummer) swept into the following "chorus", if it could be called that, and after the brief lull in lyrics, stepped back to the mic
Eras rodoz poroslat khorals vekarshasal
Oproskhar olorgha vazisha kortusar oloitu
Gravus...oviubolus...kariulos...
Durakhor...zarich okhorit...polizark
Vrakistu aloris isstura zakhor...perizkar

As Lasir, Khol and Zariv took off with the instrumental interval, Vezka took a breath and absorbed the feeling of preforming before such a large audience
Kharul obvros karius poloistak ravulis
Aboris veriska lorvosit verakhaz
Gholosiv azour bouziska pozalik prakisvat
Jakolozit poroalesto lakerat ferghazki
Promisturak ovrolistor prokhaviz
Gholas...provaz...zeragh kherazkol

A longer interval was introduced, and the band also took in the sights and sounds of preforming before such a large gathering, and Vezka followed up with the final "verse" of the song
Herakh...kholagh...zerav...loghav
Gravkha urvaz olghav isvalkha
Jalivkis prokholiv...fesaldizak
NOVUSKHAZ...BROVAZGHAV
ERUKHALIVKHAZ...GHALIV!

As Vezka finished the last word, the band trailed into the ending interval. After the song was over, Fifth Focus silently exited the stage under the cover of darkness. They saw the lights turn on from side-stage, and heard the applause. It was much louder than they were used to, and they felt somewhat strange hearing the exultation of such a large audience. They shook it off, and went back stage with grins as wide as they could possibly be on their faces.
No translation was provided by the band, as they said "It is better for the person hearing it to interpret what they hear. Also, I doubt anyone understood what we were saying, regardless of what language."
Last edited by Reythan on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Citizens demand, the State delivers, and the Bureaucracy observes.
Socialism, you say?
The demonym for Reythan is Reytha
(Due to inter-linguistic grammar finagling, the previous statement has been redacted)
Also, the Interrogative mood in Reytha will be used to question your sanity.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm

After the song was over, Fifth Focus silently exited the stage under the cover of darkness. They saw the lights turn on from side-stage, and heard the applause. It was much louder than they were used to, and they felt somewhat strange hearing the exultation of such a large audience. They shook it off, and went back stage with grins as wide as they could possibly be on their faces. The stadium voiceover announced "No translation was provided by the band, as they felt it was better for the person hearing it to interpret what they hear". Dariya Emrazian appeared on the left-side ramp seconds later, with her backing singers, receiving a huge cheer from the Artsakhiani audience, and large parts of the Euskal audience. Before the postcard, Queen Hajitana was shown in the Inside Seating Area greeting the cameras with a Gaituzsthan flag being waved. After some seconds, the POSTCARD FOR GAITUZSTHA starts.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gaituzstha
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaituzstha » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

17 - Gaituzstha - Dariya Emrazian - Un Jour

(Melody)

NOTE:
Normal: Dariya
(Brackets): Backing Singers

Dariya had been called in at the last minute. She was surprised to be chosen, but was more than happy to fill Uliana's boots who unfortunately had to pull out. Queen Hajitana had given her her full support for her performance, and she knew she was going to be watching carefully. Working quickly, she drafted a song, which after being edited by her team, was ready to be performed.

The stage itself was dark. The music started and Dariya began to sing, no words, but emitting a beautiful noise instead. As she started to sing the first verse, the lights on the stage and moving screens burst into colour, that colour being a silvery-white which sparkled, alternating from light to light to create such an effect. Dariya was wearing this while her male backing dancers (4 in total) were wearing this, and her female backing vocalists (2 in total) were similarly dressed like Dariya, yet clearly their dresses were inferior (this). The male dancers also had wings on their backs, with strings attached to some scaffolding on the roof.

Aaaaahhhh-ah-ah
Aaaaaahhhhh-aah-aah

Baby can you hear me?
Baby can you feel me?
I’m opening my heart
Baby do you want me?
Baby do you need me?
We’re not meant to be apart
Ohh ohh ohh-oh-oh
My life is all for you!

For the first verse, Dariya was still on the spot, as the male dancers marched around her, using her face to portray the emotion of her struggle. At the end of it, she began to walk forward, onto the main square on the stage.

Un jour dans le future tu le verras (That I love you...)
Le jour s'éclarera et tu verras (That I love you...)
Je vais ouvrir la voie
Tu ne dois pas avoir peur
Un jour dans le future, je sais que tu te rendras compte

Now that she had started with her operatic pop, the crowd began to enjoy it, previously not hearing of the song like they had of the others. Too many it was a surprise to hear elements of pop, heard from many countries mixed with opera, as heard with Polkopia.

Do you know my longing?
Please give me something
Which shows me that you care
Baby I am begging
Baby I am begging
Please just let me in
Ohh ohh ohh-oh-oh
What’s living without you?!

She began to step to the side in unison with her male dancers, using her arms to express her feelings. The male dancers then grabbed her body as she walked sideways back to the middle for the final line and following chorus.

Un jour dans le future tu le verras (That I love you...)
Le jour s'éclarera et tu verras (That I love you...)
Je vais ouvrir la voie
Un jour dans le future…
Jeeeeeee t’aaaaiiiimmmeee!

Ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-ha-Aaaaahhhh

As she ended the chorus, the backing dancers on strings formed up around her, their wings splayed. As she proceeded to sing the 'Je Taime' they shot up into the air as she started, rising steadily as the stage behind glowed a very bright white, making it seem that Dariya was a heavenly angel. She proceeded to sing the final parts while slowly floating to the ground, singing the final high note as she reached the ground.

(Un jour dans le future tu le verras)
(Le jour s'éclarera et tu verras)
Je vais ouvrir la voie
Un jour dans le future, je sais que tu te rendras compte
Tu te rendras compte
Je t’aaaaaiiiiimmmmmeeeeee!

Finishing on such a high note, she had to raise her head. She didn't lower it again until she had realised how much applause she had received. Looking back at the crowd, she smiled before saying: 'Ashanti Ukirixîetu! Shnorhakalut’yun ashkharhy! Spasybi vsim!"
Last edited by Gaituzstha on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Translation provided by EUSK1 to foreign broadcasters
Aaaaahhhh-ah-ah
Aaaaaahhhhh-aah-aah

Baby can you hear me?
Baby can you feel me?
I’m opening my heart
Baby do you want me?
Baby do you need me?
We’re not meant to be apart
Ohh ohh ohh-oh-oh
My life is all for you!

A day in the future you'll see (That I love you...)
The day will clear and you'll see (That I love you...)
I'll open the way
You must not be afraid
A day in the future, I know you'll realize

Do you know my longing?
Please give me something
Which shows me that you care
Baby I am begging
Baby I am begging
Please just let me in
Ohh ohh ohh-oh-oh
What’s living without you?!

A day in the future you'll see (That I love you...)
The day will clear and you'll see (That I love you...)
I'll open the way
You must not be afraid
A day in the future…
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii love youuuuuuuuuuu!

Ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-ha-ah-ha-Aaaaahhhh

(A day in the future you'll see)
(The day will clear and you'll see)
I'll open the way
You must not be afraid
A day in the future, I know you'll realize
You will realize
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Finishing on such a high note, she had to raise her head. She didn't lower it again until she had realised how much applause she had received. Looking back at the crowd, she smiled before saying: 'Ashanti Ukirixîetu! Shnorhakalut’yun ashkharhë! Spasybi vsim!". The detail of the Gaituzsthan artist of saying "Ashanti Ukirixîetu" has driven everyone crazy around Euskirribakondara (and right now, in the Harrikes Bay Convention Center, as well), since she was the first one to use one of the native languages; in fact, the neverending applause continues now that Mademoiselle appears on screen making hearts with her fingers; and with her crew waving Euskal and Chenkoryan flags. The camera zooms in her and everyone can read her lips saying "Ni Zuha Maitesu, Ama!" which means "I Love You, Mom!" (her mom is Euskal). Then, the POSTCARD FOR CHENKORYA begins, but the cheering is still on.

Chenkorya performs.

Translation provided by EUSK1 to foreign broadcasters
Another lonely night passed by
She told herself her tears would dry
The bed, of course, it wasn’t empty
But no one did just wish her this…

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
She missed..
She missed…
Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, the “good night”
Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, the “good night”

He did stroke her,
He did pet her,
She felt beloved,
“Oh baby, do you love me?” is what she asked him
And he answered “I do love you, but just for some hours”
Few minutes later, he left her bed, and she that man’s mind

Only warmed by the Italian night
But there was no friend next to her

Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, no “good night”

She looked wonderful in the moonlight
But no one thought she was good enough for day and night
With closed curtains, her bedroom, it looked like heaven
But nobody wanted breakfast at bed

Stumbling, she walked to the balcony
She looked forward, and sobbed and wept
So sad, so desolate and lonely
So, God, this is my life?

Baby, just forget me, baby, just forget me, we’re over now, now
Baby, just forget me, baby, just forget me, it’s over now, now
Baby, just forget me, baby, just forget me, I’m over now, now
Baby, just forget me, baby, good night, sleep well, now

The music stopped, and the crowd started yelling extremely loud. Mademoiselle laughed, and now another important part of her performance came, she had been practizing actually all the time. "Harrikes! Ni zuhakoha maitesu! Jo les amo! Yes sirum yem dzez! Mən sizə sevirəm! Me shen miqvarkhar! Aha'bakum! Jeg elsker er! Eme ngizola kua muene! Ya ljubim vas! Mam apan sē si'amārā! Ahorakia koutou au! Müme ñe karroma! Asavassi! Spaxhibo Harrikes! Buonanotte, and vote Chenkorya! I love you all! Ti amo! She waved and screamed very loud, then walked off the stage to make room for the next act. At each time she had said "I love you" in each one of the 13 official languages of Euskirribakondara, everyone went even crazier. By the time Mademoiselle was exiting the stage, the noise was so loud that the commentators could not even talk. The image switched to Dirk Dasher & The Hijacker, who were also applauding Mademoiselle. The POSTCARD FOR ANGLO-BRITANNIA started, but the people was still cheering for Mademoiselle in an amazing way.

Anglo-Britannia performs.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Chenkorya
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:52 am

18. Chenkorya
Buonanotte, by Mademoiselle
To the melody of Americano, by Lady Gaga

Mademoiselle was the most discussed entrant of WHF this edition. Not only because she was one of the favorites for victory according to some betting sites, but also because she was just weird and controversial. She wasn't a diva, she was probably one of the most warm and spontaneous people in the competition, but she loved to dress herself kind of weird. At WHFiC she wore this, and at a party of the Artsakhestani delegation, she was wearing this. Anyway, Mademoiselle had really enjoyed her time in Harrikes. Only a few people were allowed to watch her rehearsals, because they wanted to surprise all the viewers with the biggest show ever seen on World Hit festival. 150 dancers from more than 20 countries were joining her on stage, and she thought it would be a record. They had practized the act so much, that Mademoiselle and all the dancers were sure it would all become allright. All lights went down when the huge crowd walked up the stage, since they wanted to keep everything as a surprise for the crowd.

Mademoiselle was standing on the front platform, looking like this (without the blue hair, but with blond and curly hair). Everything on the stage was black, all stages, all stairs, everything, but all dancers and Mademoiselle herself could be seen though, so probably spotlight were focussed at them. When the song started, the spider cams made a close up of Mademoiselle's face. A very bright spotlight was focussed on her, she was in the middle of the attention, the dancers had less bright spotlights. Mademoiselle started singing, and she made movements with her hands, 25 dancers were standing around her on the main stage, they looked like they were frozen.
Another lonely night passed by
She told herself her tears would dry
The bed, of course, it wasn’t empty
But no one did just wish her this…

Some guitars in the orchestra played very loud in the last sentence of the previous part of the song. A dancing beat kicked in now, and also all dancers around Mademoiselle did get a bright spotlight. Those standing on other places didn't. Everyone except Mademoiselle changed her (all the dancers were women) stance with every beat. After a few changes of stances, all the dancers were standing in the same stance, and they started clapping with their hands above their body (just like in flamenco dancing) to the beat of the music. When Mademoiselle started the refrain, they continued clapping, while singing along softly. Everyone in the arena was already entertained, although this was just the beginning of a great show.
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
She missed..
She missed…
Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, the “buonanotte”
Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, the “buonanotte”

At "she missed" the music continued, but everyone stopped clapping. During the last two lines of the refrain, they danced totally identical. The next part of the song would include the first few Italian words (translations of them are between the parentheses). During the next part of the song, Mademoiselle left her 25 dancers, and she walked up the catwalk, to the main stage, where bright spotlights were turned on on 50 other dancers, who looked identical to the other dancers. Now everyone could also see all the other dancers who were standing on the floating platforms, also in bright spotlights, and also looking identical to the other dancers. Mademoiselle walked criss-cross between all the dancers on the main stage, who were all standing in the same stance again without moving, and she continued singing.
He did stroke her,
He did pet her,
She felt beloved,
“Oh bambino, mi ami?” is what she asked him (Oh baby, do you love me?)
And he answered “Io ti amo, solo per poche ore” (I do love you, but just for some hours)
Few minutes later, he left her bed, and she that man’s mind

Some of the dancers on the main stage and on the floating platforms started clapping again, some of them started dancing slow and sensual, and the cameras made some close ups of them. Suddenly orange and yellow flames appeared on the special trapdoor zone, they looked wonderful together with all the black backgrounds. Mademoiselle was now standing in the middle of the stage. The next two lines were sang with a lot of power and drama.
Only warmed by the serata italiana (Italian night)
But there was no compagno accanto a lei (friend next to her)

The cameras went to the orchestra pit, where the orchestra was fanatically playing, which was very special for a pop act like this; usually pop acts didn't have live orchestra, but this pop song didn't really have a lot of computer sounds. More flames appeared on the special trapdoor zone, and Mademoiselle danced passionately, just like all the other 125 girls (all girls minus the 25 girls on the platform), while singing the refrain with a lot of drama and power. She was telling a really sad story after all.
Ahahahaha, ahahahaha, no “buonanotte”

Together with four other girls, Mademoiselle started walking, just slowly. They walked up the stairs to the orchestra, but instead of visiting the orchestra, they walked to the special trapdoor zone. When Mademoisell arrived there, a lot of very very small flames were turned on. The people in the crowd could still see the huge crowd of other girls dancing to Mademoiselle's words, the viewers could only see them dancing in a few shots.
She looked meraviglioso in the moonlight (wonderful)
But no one thought she was good enough for day and night
With closed curtains, her bedroom, it looked like cielo (heaven)
But nobody wanted colazione a letto (breakfast at bed)

The flames became the huge flames again, and Mademoiselle and the other girls were now standing between the flames, which was quite a risky thing to do, but it did look amazing on the cameras though. The music became louder again, and so did Mademoiselle's voice; it became more dramatic. All the 150 girls sang along too very softly, even so many voices weren't enough to make Mademoiselle's voice unrecognizable. Mademoiselle sang the Italian parts very passionate.
Inciampando, camminava sul balcone (Stumbling, she walked to the balcony)
Guardava avanti, e singhiozzava e piangeva (She looked forward, and sobbed and wept)
Così triste, così deserta e solitario (So sad, so desolate and lonely)
Quindi, Dio, questa è la mia vida? (So, God, this is my life?)

The cameras made a shot of the orchestra, who stopped playing at exactly that moment. Immediately they went back to the huge, main stage again, to make shots of Mademoiselle and the huge group of dancers on stage. Together they sang the following part, so Mademoiselle together with the 150 girls, it did sound AMAZING! Amazingly powerful, it just gave goosebumps, especially if you were Chenkoryan. During the next part of the song, she walked back to the main stage.

The orchestra was already playing along for 100% again. This was the last part of the song, and this part told the end of the story; how the girl's life ended, at the balcony. In the last part of the song she was finally wished buonanotte and dormire bene. Mademoiselle and the same four girls she had been standing with on the special trapdoor zone started walking foward and dancing at the same time, all the other girls did the same but then just on one place they had been standing before too. At the last sentence, that was the showdown of the song, they were standing on the platform at the end of the catwalk again, the 25 girls that had been standing there were not there anymore.
Baby, just forget me, baby, just forget me, we’re over now, now
Baby, just forget me, baby, just forget me, it’s over now, now
Baby, just forget me, baby, just forget me, I’m over now, now
Baby, just forget me, baby, buonanotte, dormire bene, now (good night, sleep well)

The music stopped, and the crowd started yelling extremely loud. Mademoiselle laughed, and now another important part of her performance came, she had been practizing actually all the time. "Harrikes! Ni zuhakoha maitesu! Jo les amo! Yes sirum yem dzez! Mən sizə sevirəm! Me shen miqvarkhar! Aha'bakum! Jeg elsker er! Eme ngizola kua muene! Ya ljubim vas! Mam apan sē si'amārā! Ahorakia koutou au! Müme ñe karroma! Asavassi! Spaxhibo Harrikes! Buonanotte, and vote Chenkorya! I love you all! Ti amo! She waved and screamed very loud, then walked off the stage to make room for the next act.

Anglo-Britainia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Britainia » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:38 am

19- Anglo-Britannia
Dirk Dasher ft. The Hijacker
Eternal heroes

Blue- Dirk Dasher
Green- The Hijacker
Black- Both
*Guitar riff begins
verse 1
'round the corner, a buster called Clay
Tried to bust me up, take my cash, but I mess him up
Now I'm here spitting bars for you, let tell you what was goin' on that day

Walking to the place where I chat up chicks
Past the house then I heard a click
Then I got held up against the wall
But it was I who made the final call!

chorus
Put out that fire!
Regret will come in end!
Put out that fire!
Stop it now or you'll have no time to spend!

verse 2
I was lucky that day, it don't happen to everyone
I tried up the moment I tried some, couldn't return the deal
so next time he sent, his boys rounds so my neck would get bent
I thought it would make me some friends
Though it did for a short moment
I still made a dozen foes!
Now I am one of the eternal heroes!

chorus
Put out that fire!
Regret will come in end!
Put out that fire!
Stop it now or you'll have no time to spend!

*Guitar solo

Put out that fire!
Regret will come in end!
May feel good for a brief period
*Sparks fly up
But it will be a nightmare, always in your head
*Water now flies up

Thank you! Remember to... KEEP CLEAN!

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Dirk Dasher & The Hijacker ended with "Thank you! Remember to... KEEP CLEAN!". Then, a panoramic of the Outdoor Seating Area was made, where many people was shouting "Belikovia! Belikovia!". Then the image showed Liz Pashtokh, in her blue dress; next to her band; chanting "And ye harm none, do what ye will". Then, they smiled at the cameras and the POSTCARD OF BELIKOVIA started.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belikovia
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Belikovia » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 pm

20. BELIKOVIA
Artist: Лиз Паштох (Liz Pashtokh)
Song: В тихам омуте черти водяца (V tiham omute cherti vodyatsa)
Translation: In still waters, devils live

Language: Belikovian
Lyrics: Liz Pashtokh
Music: Liis Lemsalu

This is the soul/jazz music used in this song, and played by the live orchestra. All the stage was with a blue layout on the screens, on the floor, on the special trapdoor, on the lights, almost on everything, to match Liz' dress, which is the same one of the video.

Apart from the orchestra, there is a band like in the video playing around her in the main platform. To sing Liz goes interacting with the band and walking around the catwalk and the main platform. towards the end of the song, she goes to the right floating platform, and finishes giving a kiss to the cameras. her attitude throughout the whole song is very confident and happy, which the audience responds to being even more happy, and clapping all the time, trying to sing with her.

Here are the lyrics in Belikovian (in Belikovian alphabet); the transcription lyrics; and the translation into English. What's in brackets, are the lines of the back-up singers.

Transcription

Ya chustoval, chto mnogie veshi proiskhodyat
S lyudmi v nastoyasheye vremya
No moi zglyad, yavlyatsya besplatnÿm
No moi sertse strasnoi
No moi telo gatova zhit
Ya znayu, ya znayu, ya znayu!

Kha rebe! Ne dumayu!
V tiham omute cherti vodyatsa
U menya yest opÿt
U menya yest opÿt
Kha, ne…. dumayu chto...
Ya ne znayu, kak igrat v yetu igru
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
No!

Potyanutost yavlyatsya kachestvo
A takzhe trevozhnuyu ugro...zu
Ne obmanÿvai menya!
Ya znayu svoi blednÿe
Tsveta skrÿvaet-
Sya razhiganiya ognya!

Kha rebe! Ne dumayu!
U menya yest opÿt
U menya yest opÿt
Kha, ne…. dumayu chto...
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
No!

Saxophone solo

(U vas yest opÿt, u vas yest opÿt)
Kogti raskrÿvaetsya
Yeta koshka imeyet tuza
Tryuki budut rabotat
No yeto ot menya, na vas!

Kha rebe! Ne dumayu!
U menya yest opÿt
U menya yest opÿt
Kha, ne…. dumayu chto...
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
No!

Kha rebe! Ne dumayu!
U menya yest opÿt
U menya yest opÿt
Kha, ne…. dumayu chto...
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
Ya mogu igrat tozhe
No!

Ya znayu, ya znayu
Ya bidel tebya
Dyavol zhivushi
V tiham, omute
O, Bozhe!
Butye astarozhnÿ!
Ya dam tebe!
(U vas yest opÿt, u vas yest opÿt...)
Lyrics

Я чустовал, что многие веши происходят
С людми в настояшеэ время
Но мои згляд, являця бесплатным
Но мои серце страснои
Но мои тело гатова жит
Я знаю, я знаю, я знаю!

Ха ребе! Не думаю!
В тихам омуте черти водяца
У меня эст опыт
У меня эст опыт
Ха, не... думаю что…
Я не знаю, как играт в эту игру
Я могу играть тоже
Я могу играть тоже
Но!

Потянутост являця качество
А также тревожную угрозу
Не обманывай меня!
Я знаю свои бледные
Цвета скрывает-
Ся ражигания огня

Ха ребе! Не думаю!
У меня эст опыт
У меня эст опыт
Ха, не... думаю что…
Я могу играть тоже
Я могу играть тоже
Но!

Saxophone solo

(У вас эст опыт, у вас эст опыт)
Когти раскрываеця
Эта кошка имеэт туза
Трюки будут работат
Но это от меня, на вас!

Ха ребе! Не думаю!
У меня эст опыт
У меня эст опыт
Ха, не... думаю что…
Я могу играть тоже
Я могу играть тоже
Но!

Ха ребе! Не думаю!
У меня эст опыт
У меня эст опыт
Ха, не... думаю что…
Я могу играть тоже
Я могу играть тоже
Но!

Я знаю, я знаю
Я видел тебя
Дявол живуши
В тихам, омуте
О, Боже!
Бутэ астарожны!
Я дам тебе!
(У вас эст опыт, у вас эст опыт…)
Translation

I have felt that many things happen
With people nowadays
But my mind is free
But my heart is passionate
But my body is ready to live.
I know, I know, I know!

Oh baby! Don't think it!
In still waters, devils live
I have the experience
I have the experience
Oh, don't…. think that...
I don't know how to play this game
I can play it too
I can play it too
But!

Smartness is a quality
And also a worrying threat
Don't cheat on me!
I know your pale
Colours are hiding
A kindling fire!

Oh baby! Don't think it!
I have the experience
I have the experience
I can play it too
I can play it too
But!

Saxophone solo

(You have the experience, you have the experience)
The claws are being revealed
This cat has an ace
The tricks are going to work
But those from me, on you!

Oh baby! Don't think it!
I have the experience
I have the experience
I can play it too
I can play it too
But!

Oh baby! Don't think it!
I have the experience
I have the experience
I can play it too
I can play it too
But!

I know, I know
I have seen you
A devil living
In still, waters
Oh god!
Be careful!
I will get you!
(You have the experience, you have the experience...)
Last edited by Belikovia on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Euskirribakondara
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Euskirribakondara » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Everyone was cheering and applauding for the excellent Belikovian performance. Liz smiled and winked to the camera again before exiting the stage, and then it was turn for Jella, who was already standing in the left-side ramp, awaiting the start of her act. Jella was very excited about WHF. She had trained a lot and she was confident, but very excited in the backstage. She was friendly to everyone and she was very happy... Smiling from ear to ear. She had her white dress, and the camera zoomed in her happy eyes before the POSTCARD OF CROLACIA started.
Last edited by Euskirribakondara on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crolacia
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crolacia » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm

21. CROLACIA
Jella
Peele Ta Mee

To the melody of Video Games,by Lana Del Rey

Jella was very excited about WHF. She trained a lot and she was confident,but very excited in the backstage. She was friendly to everyone and she was verry happy when her time has came.

Jella stepped on the stage in a white dress.Everything was black and suddenly a light has turned on and lighted only Jella. She began to sing.

Seiila tittra tina
Ojla hlape'er minaa
Kuula woljsetaa

Jella was surrounded by white smoke. She was alone on the stage so she sang without any back vocals. It was great. She didn't reveal her full potential yet,as the song was on its start. Her dress suddenly chaged colours. Yes,this was a first performance to have a video projection on the dress. Her dress was firstly white,then yellow.

Ussaa engel wirr
Tota'imi ljaasan dir
Berdaa kjott im laab

She sang second strophe superbly. She was still surrounded by smoke and her dress has changed to red colour. Background was showing a night sky. Camera was firstly looking at Jella,then it was showing her face,which looked beautiful.

Repreedaa saa la meerdi
Kuulaa'jmen ora sajd'heej
Slaage gita jotta

Camera was showing a view from the end of the venue as Jella sang this strophe brilliantly. Her dress has changed to blue,merging with the colour of background which was showing a night sky with moonlight. The smoke became denser.

Ajkaa mina mitt jar
Unseerda helda jur waag
Ypsi'lweera haajta
Meen serja sell weeg

Jella was looking very lovely as the camera was now showing her dress which became orange. The only light,highlighting just her was on. Everything else was still in dark,except for the beautiful background. She sang this part of the song great,but she was yet to reveal her full potential because the refrain was coming.

Peele,ta mee
Met laagne dir
Oj'ta hjaara sii
Wel myrskisaataa tuu
Olle meena kuula'j
Hoo traj wuu
Aj loo visee ljuutaa mitt labuu
A see rai hojtaa
El mun saaiji
Ilojileen
Umm leeraa jott manirra zu fe mai
Ajle weegaa hai um di see raii
Weelaa meen mu hajtta mass tu fiiraa
Ol'ilojleen
Meen feree yai tu leer

Jella sang refrain amazingly. She has revealed her full potential and was singing strongly. Her dress was now changing colours in the rythm. So every time Jella would sing a word or two,her dress would change colour. Backgorund has suddenly became just a little bit brighter and was showing a moonlight sky as the smoke was sorrounding Jella.

Elwersttonaa lag nar
Tarr'ja meena um farr
Ajlaa lamenuu

Camera was moving next to Jella who's dress was now green and it stopped changing colours in the rythm. Jella was sorrounded by a thick layer of white smoke. Light was still showing on Jella,everything else was black,except,of course,the background which was just a little bit more brighter.

Alfaa mena sii
Um loobenn aj'ta mii
Ulaa em sii haii

Jella was now moving her dress,as she was standing in the same spot for the whole song. Her dress was now purple. She sang this part great and the background became a little bit brighter again. The whole stage has slowly,but steadily becoming brighter. A light was still showing on Jella and no other lights were on.

Mitt kjort um ceele penaa
Vaalueejlaa lott terjaa
Maa getrtruu'mee lajsnaa

The stage and backgorund were both slowly becoming brighter. Jella sang this strophe excellent as her dress changed it's colour to light-blue. Camera was showing Jella's face and then her dress.

Weree ilooj been un vajhaa
Ypsli'tuulaa majkaa
Retrr ceeleesta namm un tuu
Meen serja sell weeg

Jella was singing this part little bit quieter because the refrain was next part of the song. Her dress was now black as Jella moved it in the rythm of the song. Stage and background became a little bit brighter again. The smoke was still sorrounding Jella and camera was showing the whole venue.

Peele,te mee
Met laagne dir
Oj'ta hjaara sii
Wel myrskisaataa tuu
Olle meena kuula'j
Hoo traj wuu
A see rai hojtaa
El mun saaiji
Ilojileen

Ol'ilojleen
Meen feree yai tu leer

Peele,te mee
Met laagne dir
Oj'ta hjaara sii
Wel myrskisaataa tuu
Olle meena kuula'j
Hoo traj wuu
A see rai hojtaa
El mun saaiji
Ilojileen

Ol'ilojleen
Meen feree yai tu leer
Yai tu leer

The audience was fascinated now because the stage and the background suddenly became white. Background was not showing a moonlight sky anymore;it was showing a beautiful red heart. Jella's dress was changing colours in the rythm of the song. Now,all the lights were on and were showing at Jella. She sang this last part of the song brilliantly and very strongly. The camera was firstly showing at the whole stage and then at Jella. The smoke was becoming denser until Jella ended the song. When she ended it she said: ''Thank you very much! I love you!'' The audience has given her a very big applause and many Crolacian flags were waving in the venue.
Last edited by Crolacia on Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates