NATION

PASSWORD

Zemalapo Security summit (pohlmania only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Congonwe
Secretary

Founded: Aug 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Zemalapo Security summit (pohlmania only)

Postby Congonwe » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

Zemalapo Security summit
Ambassador Agunma Conwe takes his seat and shuffles his papers looking for the correct form of which to begin with. After finding the correct form he rises to speak.

“The current situation throughout the world is deplorable we cannot let what is being done continue. The threat of SMIDACON looms over us all and it will overcome if we do not take the necessary steps to slow its growth. We should first discuss the situation in The Aasokan Islamic Republic of Rejaina where Seviot, and Chinasian ships threaten the sovereignty of one of our members. We in Congonwe believe that the communist fleet plans to take over the Rejaini mainland and replace its administration with a puppet government, and that we must use military action to defend them before this happens.”

Annez
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Annez » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am

George Allma takes a seat.
"Today I brought Fleet Admiral Zan, who is third-in-command of the Annezian Naval Defense Force (ANDF). Admiral."
"Greeting comrades and allies. First things first. We need to deal with SIMDACOM aggression to our valuable ally Rejaina. We need to make sure that we do everything in our power to stop a Oil-rich SIMDACON state in Africa. This might include military measures. I am prepared to station the ANDF in the strait between Madagascar and Mozambique to be used if the Red Navy attacks. Also I know President Zar Hallem stated that he would use the Annezian Ground Defense Force, if Rejaina is assaulted." Zan declared.

Congonwe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Congonwe » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 am

Annez wrote:George Allma takes a seat.
"Today I brought Fleet Admiral Zan, who is third-in-command of the Annezian Naval Defense Force (ANDF). Admiral."
"Greeting comrades and allies. First things first. We need to deal with SIMDACOM aggression to our valuable ally Rejaina. We need to make sure that we do everything in our power to stop a Oil-rich SIMDACON state in Africa. This might include military measures. I am prepared to station the ANDF in the strait between Madagascar and Mozambique to be used if the Red Navy attacks. Also I know President Zar Hallem stated that he would use the Annezian Ground Defense Force, if Rejaina is assaulted." Zan declared.

“We are also prepared to send military aid but I fear that our combined navy’s won’t be enough to face Red army nor Chinasian Fleets.” The ambassador says in response.

Rejaina
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:22 pm

Congonwe wrote:
Annez wrote:George Allma takes a seat.

“We are also prepared to send military aid but I fear that our combined navy’s won’t be enough to face Red army nor Chinasian Fleets.” The ambassador says in response.

Abdul sits a gets out a peace of paper to begin reading.

"We as a UC nation our honored by our alliance and all it stands for, but we cannot participate in this war as our nation is reeling from destruction."
Pohlmania is the place for you. There is an actually world map and new Regional Issues everyday that require new Rp tactics and relation building. Join Pohlmania and you can choose a RL nation to embody (Whether it's and African nation or a European territory). Join Pohlmania Today! for the hell of it.
Pohlmanian Global

Eugene Ratings: A+
Duff & Phelps Credit Ratings: CCC

Congonwe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Congonwe » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Rejaina wrote:
Congonwe wrote:

"We as a UC nation our honored by our alliance and all it stands for, but we cannot participate in this war as our nation is reeling from destruction."

"this would be an action to prevent war, if the seviot Red navy attacks it would be beneficial if we were there sooner then later you must see that."

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Congonwe wrote:
Rejaina wrote:

"this would be an action to prevent war, if the seviot Red navy attacks it would be beneficial if we were there sooner then later you must see that."

"The red army wouldn't dare attack, they have too much interest in Rejaina, as an election of a communist party is becoming to real."
Pohlmania is the place for you. There is an actually world map and new Regional Issues everyday that require new Rp tactics and relation building. Join Pohlmania and you can choose a RL nation to embody (Whether it's and African nation or a European territory). Join Pohlmania Today! for the hell of it.
Pohlmanian Global

Congonwe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Congonwe » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Rejaina wrote:
Congonwe wrote:"this would be an action to prevent war, if the seviot Red navy attacks it would be beneficial if we were there sooner then later you must see that."

"The red army wouldn't dare attack, they have too much interest in Rejaina, as an election of a communist party is becoming to real."

"Understandable, just know we have your back if an attack is made."

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 pm

"We need as I have stated before a alliance that works kinda of as a federation. In the likes that it has oversight groups and officers, we also need to enforce the new resolution to create an anti rebellion army, along with a charter with a binding ideology but enough flexibility for a nation to be a nation. This will increase our nations and Calidae security by alot," Abdul picked up the phone as it rang and got a message from the defense minister.

"I also want to announce that Rejaina is implementing an Isolationist policy and we are sending 1,000 of our troops to Ottomaria under UC control,"Abdul announced.
Pohlmanian Global

Inzaristan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Inzaristan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm

"I apologize for beig late." said Ambassador Savage. "Now this recent SMIDACON interest in our continent and our allies scares us greatly. We do need an integrated command network. The Secretary-General could appoint a regional system of commands such as one for Rejaina, another in Inzaristan and a final one in Darmnaistan. Also we should have misions in each member state capital and specialized research and development commands."

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

Inzaristan wrote:"I apologize for beig late." said Ambassador Savage. "Now this recent SMIDACON interest in our continent and our allies scares us greatly. We do need an integrated command network. The Secretary-General could appoint a regional system of commands such as one for Rejaina, another in Inzaristan and a final one in Darmnaistan. Also we should have misions in each member state capital and specialized research and development commands."

"Yes this will help greatly in our defense," Abdul agreed
Pohlmanian Global

Inzaristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inzaristan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:13 pm

"Very well, we will create three active command areas, one in Rejaina, one in Zachrastan, and one in Ottomaria. The Secretariat of the UC should be in New Inzar with the Chair nation of the time being host to ECON. The next Chair is Annez I believe. Also an R&D command will be established in Germaetria and one more in Rejaina. Thoughts? Asked Ambassdor Savage.

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Inzaristan wrote:"Very well, we will create three active command areas, one in Rejaina, one in Zachrastan, and one in Ottomaria. The Secretariat of the UC should be in New Inzar with the Chair nation of the time being host to ECON. The next Chair is Annez I believe. Also an R&D command will be established in Germaetria and one more in Rejaina. Thoughts? Asked Ambassdor Savage.

"What will the R&D powers be?"
Pohlmanian Global

Inzaristan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Inzaristan » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:31 pm

"R&D will develop new weapons, systems, tactics and work to increase interconnectedness of the UC. It again will also work on developing new weapons systems and intel capabilities."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates