NATION

PASSWORD

First Commonwealth Assembly(closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Alkoul
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

First Commonwealth Assembly(closed)

Postby Alkoul » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Flag and seal of the Alkoul and the Commonwealths

The Commonwealths were created as a joint alliance between Alkoul and all of her over seas and colonial holdings, after nearly 50 years since the commonwealth was created under the late King Edward VI in 1961, the three members Alkoul, Tres Beau and a small enclave officially called the Grand Duchy of Pirre La Rivera. In total the Commonwealths has a population of 879,101 very small but each of the three members didn't care though one main reason for this assembly was over concern of the instability of the CoPS, many nations going to war against each other and so many caught in the middle of all the chaos.
The First Assembly was to be held in the old parliament building suitable for only nine delegates to meet.

Sir Lenton stood outside the old parliament building waiting for his counterparts to arrive at this historic event, however he an ex-diplomat knew that what they must try to do even though Alkoul was a minor member of the Coalition. But every effort was needed to stop the eventual collapse of a once great alliance.
Getting out of her car, Prime Minsiter Star walked up to Lenton, "It's very nice to see you here I hope we might get a few thing accomplished."
Lenton looked down at Star, "Yes it is, you know some things might you know who will be here representing Tres Beau?"
"I think it will be Lady Starlight, she does like to be part of these things, but watch out Peppermint will be here to for Pirre la Rivera. I do hope she doesn't cause any more trouble than she already has."
Lenton tapping his cane on the stone plaza, sighs "I do hope she doesn't ether. Public opinion both human and Pony really started to go against her. Favorbilty of here dropped 15 points after news got out about her fights with that bitch from hell Lyra. She should have gone further than she did but.."
Star nodding, "Yes, Pepper has always had those troubles."
"So Prime Minister do you know if Starlight will come here in her cloud of dust like normal" Lenton said glaring up at the blue sky.
Wrinkling her nose PM Star looking up at the Pirre Alps in the distance, "More and likely she is from Tres Beau and there they love performing their magical abilities even though no pony cares, it's good fun for humans like you but for the rest of us it does get tiring."
Last edited by Alkoul on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MIGA! Make Impeachment Great Again!

Tres Beau
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tres Beau » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:29 pm

Lady Starlight thought it wise for this first assembly better to arrive in style, she loved to show off her best cars to Yellow Star, since Yellow didn't like Starlight in the lest. However though she came in her older silver 2009 Mercedes XL which when she bought it cost only A56,000. Looking out the window going through downtown Alkoul City Starlight was amazed that Yellow hadn't destroyed the cities beautiful downtown. As she passed the Alkoul City Stock Exchange on 32nd Ave she saw many people and pony's walking about with shopping bags and brief cases in their hands or draped over their backs. The sky was blue and not a cloud could be seen, planes zoomed high above the city while buses and taxis drove on the streets. After a while her car stopped out side the old parliament building which is located in the downtown, she steps out and gently walks up the stone stairs up to Prime Minister Star and Sir, Lenton.

"Prime Minister" she looks at star then turn towards Lenton, "Good day to you Lenton".

Star and Lenton stare at Starlight, Star looks at her, "Lady Starlight nice to see you here late, thought you'd travel with your dust."

Starlight looks at her disgusted but replies, "Well Star I thought it would be a nice change to see the sights and sounds of the city instead."

Sir Lenton looked at his watch, "Well I suppose it's time to get this started lets go inside before we all get colds."

Star looked over at him and smiled, "Yes I suppose so my hooves are starting to get cold and the last thing I want is a cold."

Starlight couldn't help irritating Star, "You wouldn't get a cold if you had a flu shot."

Star ignored what Starlight said and walked into the building.

Alkoul
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alkoul » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 pm

In the old massive halls of the old parliament the three sat down in the old House of Lords room which contained 15 seats and a podium in the middle of the back wall. Starlight, Star and Sir Lenton sat down in the first row of seats, they were waiting for the as usual late Peppermint.

Alkoul
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alkoul » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Finally after some time Peppermint of Pirre La Rivera walked through the door into the room, smiling "Sorry I'm late but my flight was canceled due to bad weather."

Star whispered into Lentons ear, "The only bad weather is what goes on in her head."
Lenton chuckles at this, "Well Pepper it's nice to finally see you, you've been waiting."

Prime Minister Star walks up to the podium and puts her hoves on the wooden top, "Now then since everyone that needs to be here is finally here after postponing this for nearly two weeks let us get started." Flips through some papers, "Ah yes, now then. Everyone over the past two weeks war within the CoPS seems very posiable.."

Starlight gets up, "Prime Minister, now unlike you i've been monitoring the situation very closely and I for one believe fully that a CoPS civil war may not happen what so ever. There is some members of the coalition that are warmongers and love nothing more than to kill innocents, however though I motion to re-assign this assembly for reasons I find more suitable." She takes out a E-pad, "I motion this assembly for more of an observer status in determining which Coalition member states are more friendly towards us and which ones we must avoid."

PM Star is a little annoyed at this sudden motion but even as much she hates Starlight she agrees, some members of the CoPS are not very friendly towards the coalitions smaller members. "Dr. Starlight even as much as you and I disagree on anything I must agree with you on this motion. There are no doubt some coalition members that see Alkoul as nothing more than some prize they can take. Others see us more useful and as a sovereign nation. So with this I put it up for a vote those in favor..."

Lenton, Aye.

Peppermint, Aye.

Starlight, Aye.

PM Star looks up then down again, Motion carried, this assembly will now be for observing fellow coalition member states. Dr. Starlight do you wish to start us off with this then?"

Starlight smiles, "Why yes I would, now then I only observe those that I deem to think of Alkoul and her colonies as nothing more than land and people that they can enslave for their own reasons. They are as follows, Hippostania, The Greater Pony Herd, Earth Sphere Coalition and Lubyak. I must point out that Hippostania and GPH are by far the most dangerous among these I listed

Sir Lenton gets up Now I and Prime Minister Star tend to follow those that wouldn't wish to harm us and our way of life. Our List is composed of, YellowApple, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Crystal Spires and The Republic of Lanos. However though im very weary of added Lanos to that list I unlike the Prime Minister would rather leave them out and keep them on some other list. Now from our past experience the other three we've had communications with and still have very friendly communications with in the past. Takes out a scrap of paper, Starlight I strongly agree with what you consider the most dangerous. The Hippostanians have shown in the past they can be very unstable and have rational ideas. GPH well they think they're high and mighty and refuse to communicate with those who are smaller than they are.

Alkoul
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alkoul » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:10 pm

PM Star walks away from the podium and brings out a projector along with her E-pad, "Now since we are in some small agreement on who we see as threats and who is friendly I think it is time to further each list or not. Dr. Starlight you have done what I regret for my self to say a n.nice job."

Starlight smiled proudly for she had just gotten stamp of approval from her arch rival. "Thank you even as I know how much it hurt you to speak such words about me. But anyhow back to what we need to do, what I further propose is that we implement as coded system of all CoPS members like the old terror system that we once had."

Peppermint got up, "I agree with this very much and believe that it is in all of our best interests in doing so, listing those who we find unfriendly and friendly isn't enough. A coded system to which Starlight has thought of is an excellent idea. I propose that the highest level color would be bla..." she was cut off from Sir Lenton.

"Pepper I can see you'd love to have the task of creating the colors so I motion for Pepper to be the one in charge of the color choosing."

Star looks at Lenton and sighs, "Very well, Pepper you are to be in charge of this portion, but the rest shall be split between Starlight and I, Sir Lenton would you do the honors of being the Alkoulian ambassador to the CoPS?"

Lenton smiles, "It would be my honor since it would get me away from yours and Starlights bickering." He picks up his briefcase and walks out the door.

Alkoul
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alkoul » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Code Black - Very dangerous, unrational nations that have tend to take over nations smaller than themselves. Have very delusional governments that pass very inhumane laws.
Code R2 - Dangerous tend to enjoy invading for unknown reasons. The government is known to use guns for diplomacy not words.
Code R1 - May pose the threat of invading for unknown reasons. The government is in a unstable state.
Lanos - Unknown. They have had relations with those ranked higher however
Code Green Very friendly nations that we've had and have very good relations with in the past.
Code Unkown - Haven't had any relations with them.

National Threat Level
Hippostania, GPH
Earth Sphere Coalition, Lubyak
n/a
Lanos
YellowApple, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Crystal Spires

Return to NationStates