NATION

PASSWORD

Carabao Summit: Ratification of the Philippine Constitution

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Carabao Summit: Ratification of the Philippine Constitution

Postby Maharlika Islands » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:11 am

(Above Heroes Hall; Hall of Royalty)
(Above Heroes Hall, St. George Hall (Royalty Hall), Government Quarters)
The Philippines Regional Assembly and Constitution has been proposed to be ratified and be established by Rhys Witherfork, the acting delegate to the Philippines. The Carabao summit will last for 7 days and will be held in the Heroes Hall in the Government Quarters.

President Gerald M. Moore (above) will join the summit

HEROES HALL CONFERENCE HALL, GOVERNMENT QUARTERS

SECOND REVISED REGIONAL PROPOSAL NO. 1

Article I of the 2011 Philippine Constitution
SECTION 1: The Constitution and its people
(1) The constitution to be established will be based on democracy even though some states within the region recognize monarchy.
(2) The said leader of the government would be selected in a 3 Months routine through votes by the people.
(3) If the said leader is proven of corruption or has performance in which the people of the Philippines rejects, the senate and the public people would be summoned to vote for what should be done to the leader.
(4) The leader would be called a "Secretary-General".
(5) This proposal also recognizes the separation of Church and State however this does not mean the church's voice would be oppressed in the society.
(6) The regional assembly should protect and respect the sanctity of life of every individual and protect the unborn from conception to birth.
(7) The regional assembly should respect every individual's opinion, race, culture, traditions and gender, attacks on race, faith, culture, gender, traditions is a violation against human rights and should not be considered free speech.
(8) An Assistant-General will be appointed to position through elections and will assist the Secretary at all times
(9) The Assistant-General is allowed to temporarily administer the region if the Secretary is not available, he will also be given the right to take over the Assembly if the Secretary resigns from office, officially declared deceased or either proven to be corrupt and have violated SECTION 4 of RP.1
(10) The Regional Assembly will be composed of Judicial, Executive and Legislative departments.
(11) The Executive assembly will be composed of agencies that will specialize in Health, Education, Defense and Finance, if able so more agencies will be created through the legislative government.
(12) The Judicial assembly will be composed of Board of Judges and will settle disputes, conflicts and cases against human rights.
(13) The Legislative assembly will be composed of delegates from every country, not more than 3 from each nation, and will have rights to make proposals and bills in the Legislative Assembly.
(14) Headquarters for the assembly will be constructed at the Secretary-General's country while different agencies will have theirs in respective countries of the heads.
(15) The leader of each agency will be called Head or Secretary.
(16) Colonies and autonomous regions (dummy accounts) should be located in another region and should not be within the same region where the main nation is located. Officials violating this law will be banned for having multiple seats in the assembly. Member nations may also face the same.

SECTION 2: Roles, rights and duties of the Assembly
(1) The regional assembly has rights to intervene in every country's action to its people and will have rights to intervene in civil uprisings, unrests or wars occurring in the nation.
(2) The regional assembly will have the right to protect the region's integrity and defend it from foreign forces.
(3) The regional assembly will settle disputes and conflicts between two nations.
(4) The regional assembly should be equal to its people despite race, ethnicity, religion, political views etc.
(5) The regional assembly should see that every individual in each state gets quality education and healthcare, nations oppressing the said rights of individuals should be summoned to court.
(6) The regional assembly should consist of senators and the voice of the people should also be represented.
(7) The regional assembly should establish good relationships with other regions and to help the world.

The delegates in Karabawa International Airport will soon arrive and be sent to the Government Quarters for the summit.

(Mediamen and journalists pile up at the entrance of Krawairport to await the arrival of the delegates from member-nations, Angela Wright from MBC NEWS channel says "Wow! it's pretty crowded here with all the journalists!", Matahimik Banal from TV5 News replies, "I know Angela but what can we do this is our job!")

The Royal Maharlikan Police (above) in the Government Quarters
Protests: Militant groups have organized rallies outside the Government Quarters' Heroes Hall but the police have dismissed the rally and have arrested some violent protesters. The head of "I am proud to be a Sarimanok", stated that he supports politicians and delegates who do not and will not show support and vote for the ratification, he says that this is against the right of every nation to do their own actions without any interference from foreigners. Rhys Witherfork backfires him saying he should read the whole proposal and see for himself that this will be an advantage to the country; this will protect Sarimanoks from foreign attacks.
Last edited by Maharlika Islands on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:26 am, edited 8 times in total.
I am Filipino.
Need an airport to land? VisitKarabawa International Airport

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Timeline of the proposal

Postby Maharlika Islands » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 am

TV5NEWS has provided the timeline of the proposal.

April 23, 2011Maharlika Islands - President Gerald Moore and Department of Foreign Affairs Secretary Rhys Witherfork submit a draft to the Philippine regional government for the ratification and formation of a regional assembly and constitution. The draft was named REGIONAL PROPOSAL NO. 1
April 23, 2011Luansing - The high officials of the Luansing Government reads the draft and accepts it.
April 24, 2011Puan Puri Naduk - The high officials of Puan Puri Naduk agrees with some sections of the proposal.
April 25, 2011Maharlika Islands, Luansing, Sky Cylcone - Witherfork publicly explains the bill and explains his expectations and goals through the bill. The high officials of MH invites members of the Philippines to discuss the matter publicly through telegrams. Luansing accepts the invitation and is followed Sky Cylcone .
April 26, 2011Wolficity, Philippines 2015, Maharlika Islands, Chu Loz Del, Puan Puri Naduk - Wolficity, Philippines 2015 and Chu Loz Del respectively accept the invitation while Sky Cylcone and Maharlika Islands discuss about moving the proposal to R.P. 2 and making R.P. 1 as a proposal about establishing forums but the talks later are dismissed. Puan Puri Naduk suggests that the W.A. delegate is the Secretary-General declared.
April 27, 2011Sky Cylcone, Maharlika Islands, Chu Loz Del, Puan Puri Naduk, Luansing - Nations discuss about the W.A. member status of each member and Sky Cylcone suggests that W.A. membership should be mandatory in the Philippines, he also further suggests the appointment of the Assistant-Secretary-General, the issue of colonies and autonomous regions (dummy accounts) and if they should be included has been tackled and Maharlika Islands suggests that if an official is proven of having dummy accounts holding more than one position the official will be banned, later on the idea of banning dummy accounts is tackled and is raised by Puan Puri Naduk
April 28, 2011Maharlika Islands, Puan Puri Naduk - Both nations agree to add an amendment that there should be no such thing as colonies or autonomous regions (dummy accounts) within the region, the summit of the ratification is planned and list of host cities is released but no nation has chosen which city to represent the summit.
April 29, 2011Maharlika Islands - Officially announces the Carabao Summit in the Heroes Hall.
I am Filipino.

Luansing
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Luansing » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 pm

The Luansing official delegation was comprised of the Foreign Affairs Secretary, Geral Cruz, and two undersecretaries, Adrienne Teodoro and Joseph Gamara. They waited patiently as the Bombardier Global Express aircraft soared over the ocean, destination: the nation of Maharlika Islands.

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 am

The official delegate of The Federal Republic of Sky Cylcone has finally arrived at Karabawa International Airport aboard on a State of the art Presidential Aircraft of the President of The Federal Republic of Sky Cylcone. The delegates are consist of:

President Richard Ronan,
President of the Federal Republic of Sky Cylcone

Minister Charles Del Pilar
Minister of Foreign Affairs The Federal Republic of Sky Cylcone

Together with the Presidential Security Group whose in-charge of the security of the President. The Delegates is en-route to the hotel to have rest an also the hotel where the Ratification of the Philippine Constitution will be held. There where rumors that the President of The Federal Republic of Sky Cylcone will want to meet the leader of Maharlika Islands but, it was not yet confirmed by the leader of Sky Cylcone

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:45 am

While delegates are taking rest in the Venetian Princess and John's Palace just minutes away from the Government Quarters, chefs from around the region of the Philippines are preparing menus for the brunch and dinner buffets of the said summit, security is now very tight in entering the Government Quarters, President Gerald Moore looks out of Chateau de Rajah (official residence of the President) protesters are holding a big protest infront of Heroes Hall, "The situation is getting chaotic, we need the airport to be also in tight of security, we wouldn't want to repeat what has occurred in Siam's airport where it was locked for days because of protests against corruption. Linda come here," he whispers to himself and then calls one of the chief maids, "What is it Mr. President?" she runs to the president and asks. "Tell the security council to do all they can to stop these protests, if they peacefully exit the quarters and organize a peaceful rally outside we will not harm them but if they don't I fear we must arrest them, this will destroy MH's image." Moore says, "Everything will be done Sir at your will!" Linda hurries out of the door.

"Sir would you love to have a cup of tea? coffee? juice?" the flight attendant asks Florentino de los Santos, "A cup of tea would be nice," he stretches himself in the Suites Class of Maharlika Airlines, "Here's your tea sir, in a short while dinner will be served." "Thank you," he replies. "Florentino what are your plans to sabotage this meeting of theirs?", Yuri Myelkti, a spectator in the summit enroute to Karabawa, "Well, let's just see. You know we need to organize a huge rally to stop this constitution, it insults our political freedoms eh?"
I am Filipino.

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Sun May 01, 2011 2:37 am

OOC: where's the others? I haven't see them for a while.

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Sun May 01, 2011 7:23 am

Sky Cylcone wrote:OOC: where's the others? I haven't see them for a while.

idk they've disappeared :/ i wonder why?
I am Filipino.

Philippines-
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Philippines- » Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 am

oh nice forum :)

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

If everyone will be not here until May 5, 2011 we will be establishing this constitution of our own on the following day. I think that's the best solution so far. :D

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 am

Sky Cylcone wrote:If everyone will be not here until May 5, 2011 we will be establishing this constitution of our own on the following day. I think that's the best solution so far. :D

I agree with that, we only have 3 official nations attending the summit.
I am Filipino.

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 am

Philippines- wrote:oh nice forum :)

Thank You. I would like to invite you to join the summit if you want to :)
I am Filipino.

Philippines-
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Philippines- » Mon May 02, 2011 3:28 pm

Maharlika Islands wrote:
Philippines- wrote:oh nice forum :)

sure!

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Tue May 03, 2011 7:05 am

Philippines- wrote:
Maharlika Islands wrote:

sure!

Great! this is a roleplay thread so please do send your delegates now!

President Moore walks through the hallways of the Venetian Princess and knocks at the door of 889 of President Ronan's room, his security answers the door, "Good Day gentlemen, I would like to discuss matters with your president. Some delegates have failed to attend the summit and we fear a failure in ratification of the constitution. It is very important..."

While President Moore discusses with President Ronan, Florentino de los Santos devices a plan to make the summit a major failure.
I am Filipino.

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 pm

"President Moore we should not lose hope instead, we should think positive (wag kang aayaw think positive haha! just kidding) . Let's just hope that they will arrive tomorrow". President Ronan said. "do we have any plan B if in case they will not arrive tomorrow?" Minister Charles added.

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 am

Sky Cylcone wrote:"President Moore we should not lose hope instead, we should think positive (wag kang aayaw think positive haha! just kidding) . Let's just hope that they will arrive tomorrow". President Ronan said. "do we have any plan B if in case they will not arrive tomorrow?" Minister Charles added.

"That I am still thinking of, as WA delegate what do you recommend? I do agree that the WA delegate must be the president himself. Elections should proceed after the summit but the number of candidates are not sufficient for the government positions. What do you suggest?"
I am Filipino.

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Maharlika Islands wrote:
Sky Cylcone wrote:"President Moore we should not lose hope instead, we should think positive (wag kang aayaw think positive haha! just kidding) . Let's just hope that they will arrive tomorrow". President Ronan said. "do we have any plan B if in case they will not arrive tomorrow?" Minister Charles added.

"That I am still thinking of, as WA delegate what do you recommend? I do agree that the WA delegate must be the president himself. Elections should proceed after the summit but the number of candidates are not sufficient for the government positions. What do you suggest?"

"No, I don't agree with that choosing a leader must be in a democratic way, must be undergo election, WA delegate will not be a president he/she is not elected in an official election. I do recommend that we will establish this constitution together with you, Luansing and Philippines 2015. After establishing, we will host an election in the RMB of the Philippine Region."

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Wed May 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Sky Cylcone wrote:
Maharlika Islands wrote:

"No, I don't agree with that choosing a leader must be in a democratic way, must be undergo election, WA delegate will not be a president he/she is not elected in an official election. I do recommend that we will establish this constitution together with you, Luansing and Philippines 2015. After establishing, we will host an election in the RMB of the Philippine Region."

"That's a good idea I suppose but with few delegates attending.. I doubt but I'm hopeful my prayers are going to be answered. Goodnight Ronan. I'll see you tomorrow." They shake hands and President Moore walks out of the room.
I am Filipino.

North Eugenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Summit Delegation

Postby North Eugenia » Thu May 05, 2011 3:29 am

To: The Carabao Conference Summit Organizers
From: The Supreme Leader - The Armed People's Republic of North Eugenia
Re: Conference Attendance

Greetings Comrades !
I have read about that such a summit was going to be held by the Government of The Maharlikan Islands. I do believe that such a meeting is essential to the cooperation and the development of our region and I do agree with the conditions being rendered by your proposed constitution. However, i cannot personally attend your summit but instead I will be sending my most trusted Advisers as well some of my personal guards to accompany them. They will arrive on board Flight 882 of Air Eugenia.

Thank you and Good luck on your Summit.

Joven De Guzman
Supreme Leader - The Armed People's Republic of North Eugenia
Central Makarov Island (New Eugenia)
The Colony of Ampatuan(Southern Adriatica)
Visit North Eugenia Now !
Organizations
Strategic Orbital Interception Network
"Running Out Of Roleplaying Ideas since December 20 2009"
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Thu May 05, 2011 6:43 am

North Eugenia wrote:
To: The Carabao Conference Summit Organizers
From: The Supreme Leader - The Armed People's Republic of North Eugenia
Re: Conference Attendance

Greetings Comrades !
I have read about that such a summit was going to be held by the Government of The Maharlikan Islands. I do believe that such a meeting is essential to the cooperation and the development of our region and I do agree with the conditions being rendered by your proposed constitution. However, i cannot personally attend your summit but instead I will be sending my most trusted Advisers as well some of my personal guards to accompany them. They will arrive on board Flight 882 of Air Eugenia.

Thank you and Good luck on your Summit.

Joven De Guzman
Supreme Leader - The Armed People's Republic of North Eugenia

where glad that you will be here sir!. :)

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Thu May 05, 2011 8:20 pm

"This is the final day of the summit and we still haven't discussed something else thoroughly. Mr. Ronan I guess we should proceed elections at the regional assembly hall?"
I am Filipino.

North Eugenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Eugenia » Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 pm

1030 Hours
May 6 2011
Tarmac - Karabawa International Airport

"Control, This is Flight 882 of Air Eugenia Airlines, requesting permission to land."
"You are clear to land, proceed to Terminal A-02"

The North Eugenian Delegation finally arrived at the Summit's location. They were greeted by Local Maharlikan Airport Authorities and the Entourage were quickly transported to the Venetian Princess Hotel. But because not enough delegates are attending the summit, they opted to stay in the Hotel and enjoy their stay in Maharlika.
Last edited by North Eugenia on Thu May 05, 2011 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Organizations
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

Sky Cylcone
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sky Cylcone » Fri May 06, 2011 7:35 am

"Today, Will mark the history of the region Philippines. We all gather here today for the Ratification of the Philippine Constitution and now is the time for us to be united for the sake and for the good of the Region. Let us not forget that we are doing these for the good of the nations of the Philippines as well as for the future nations of the Philippines."

"We the Delegates of each individual nations of the Philippine Region will now formally sign the documents in recognizing the establishment of the Philippine Constitution."

(1) The constitution to be established will be based on democracy even though some states within the region recognize monarchy.
(2) The said leader of the government would be selected in a 3 Months routine through votes by the people.
(3) If the said leader is proven of corruption or has performance in which the people of the Philippines rejects, the senate and the public people would be summoned to vote for what should be done to the leader.
(5) This proposal also recognizes the separation of Church and State however this does not mean the church's voice would be oppressed in the society.
(6) The regional assembly should protect and respect the sanctity of life of every individual and protect the unborn from conception to birth.
(7) The regional assembly should respect every individual's opinion, race, culture, traditions and gender, attacks on race, faith, culture, gender, traditions is a violation against human rights and should not be considered free speech.
(8) An Assistant-General will be appointed to position through elections and will assist the Secretary at all times
(9) The Assistant-General is allowed to temporarily administer the region if the Secretary is not available, he will also be given the right to take over the Assembly if the Secretary resigns from office, officially declared deceased or either proven to be corrupt and have violated SECTION 4 of RP.1
(10) The Regional Assembly will be composed of Judicial, Executive and Legislative departments.
(11) The Executive assembly will be composed of agencies that will specialize in Health, Education, Defense and Finance, if able so more agencies will be created through the legislative government.
(12) The Judicial assembly will be composed of Board of Judges and will settle disputes, conflicts and cases against human rights.
(13) The Legislative assembly will be composed of delegates from every country, not more than 3 from each nation, and will have rights to make proposals and bills in the Legislative Assembly.
(14) Headquarters for the assembly will be constructed at the Secretary-General's country while different agencies will have theirs in respective countries of the heads.
(16) Colonies and autonomous regions (dummy accounts) should be located in another region and should not be within the same region where the main nation is located. Officials violating this law will be banned for having multiple seats in the assembly. Member nations may also face the same.

(1) The regional assembly has rights to intervene in every country's action to its people and will have rights to intervene in civil uprisings, unrests or wars occurring in the nation.
(2) The regional assembly will have the right to protect the region's integrity and defend it from foreign forces.
(3) The regional assembly will settle disputes and conflicts between two nations.
(4) The regional assembly should be equal to its people despite race, ethnicity, religion, political views etc.
(5) The regional assembly should see that every individual in each state gets quality education and healthcare, nations oppressing the said rights of individuals should be summoned to court.
(6) The regional assembly should consist of senators and the voice of the people should also be represented.
(7) The regional assembly should establish good relationships with other regions and to help the world.

Signed and Sealed by:

President Richard Ronan,
The Federal Republic of Sky Cylcone

Minister of Foreign Affairs

(PS. if you agreed and recognized this proposed Philippine Constitution please Repost it together with your signatures)

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Fri May 06, 2011 10:04 am

Sky Cylcone wrote:"Today, Will mark the history of the region Philippines. We all gather here today for the Ratification of the Philippine Constitution and now is the time for us to be united for the sake and for the good of the Region. Let us not forget that we are doing these for the good of the nations of the Philippines as well as for the future nations of the Philippines."

"We the Delegates of each individual nations of the Philippine Region will now formally sign the documents in recognizing the establishment of the Philippine Constitution."

Signed and Sealed by:

President Richard Ronan,

Minister of Foreign Affairs

(PS. if you agreed and recognized this proposed Philippine Constitution please Repost it together with your signatures)

Signed and Sealed by

President Gerald M. Moore,
The Democratic Kingdom Republic of Maharlika Islands

His Royal King Augustine XVI,
The Democratic Kingdom Republic of Maharlika Islands and The United States of Maharlikans

Department of Foreign-Regional Affairs Secretary Rhys Witherfork,
The Democratic Kingdom Republic of Maharlika Islands
I am Filipino.

Maharlika Islands
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Maharlika Islands » Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 am

North Eugenia wrote:1030 Hours
May 6 2011
Tarmac - Karabawa International Airport

"Control, This is Flight 882 of Air Eugenia Airlines, requesting permission to land."
"You are clear to land, proceed to Terminal A-02"

The North Eugenian Delegation finally arrived at the Summit's location. They were greeted by Local Maharlikan Airport Authorities and the Entourage were quickly transported to the Venetian Princess Hotel. But because not enough delegates are attending the summit, they opted to stay in the Hotel and enjoy their stay in Maharlika.

The North Eugenian Delegation has been recognized by the Maharlikan Government as part of the Carabao Summit and has recognized that Eugenia has recognized the Philippine regional constitution.
I am Filipino.

North Eugenia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Eugenia » Sat May 07, 2011 6:44 am

To: The Karabawa Summit
From : The North Eugenian Delegation to the Karabawa Summit
Re: Ratification of the Philippine Constitution

We have sent a copy of the proposed constitution back to North Eugenia and the Supreme Leader found the articles written there are not only beneficial to the People of North Eugenia, but to the whole of the Region of the Philippines.

Because of this, We, the Armed People's Republic of North Eugenia, by the Approval of the Supreme Leader Joven De Guzman, hereby ratify and sign the Constitution of the Philippines on this 7th day of May 2011 AD.

sincerely yours
Mr. Daniel Palaganas
Head - The North Eugenian Delegation to Karabawa Summit
Organizations

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates