NATION

PASSWORD

Pax Concordia - New Horizon [IC - MSU and Observers only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Royal Imperious wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
A woman with a mutated face covered in open taunt muscles and teeth subtly approached the Chancellor with a smaller figure only partially clothed in a drab rag and covered in subtle tattoos, a large black cephalopodic creature was affixed to his neck and wrapping around his body in perversely intimate symbiosis. His eyes were covered but the gleaming black pools of the creature gazed for him and its various extra sensory organs gave him a variety of unnatural senses. Behind them came a pair of deformed and debased pink skinned humanoids, possessing a squat form with a hunched and elongated back, with overly extended arms and milky white eyes they bear only a minor resemblance to humans. They had a set deep scars and burns marking their flesh as well as painful and distinguishing piercings that stopped them from becoming comfortable. "You look new here" the woman said extending a hand "Vision of the Luxan Empire"

Chancellor Christoph smiled and stood, shaking the woman's hand. "Chancellor Christoph Allenz Reiner of Royal Imperious. It's an honor." Christoph's black eyes showed a surprising emotion of relief and satisfaction. "I'm not new to the Union, but this new place confuses me, and I'm not entirely sure where everyone is..." He had a questioning tone to his voice as he spoke. "If you could possibly point me and my adviser to the direction of where everyone is currently that would be wonderful." Christoph smiled as he observed the woman's strange ensemble, but he didn't question, as he had seen more strange things in his life. Honestly he thought it was a unique band of individuals.

Vision gave the two of them directions to the main assembly hall and informed them of the current legislation being passed.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Christoph smiled and bowed lightly to Vision. "Puvak Nu'raal," Christoph said kindly in the Imperlec language before saying the translation "Many Thanks." He off and lead his adviser to the assembly room, opening the door lightly and taking a seat, as not to disturb the meeting. He planned to remain quiet if needed, and speak if needed. Christoph interlocked his white gloved hands on the desk before him and his adviser took a seat beside him. He was ashamed for his lateness, but due to a terrorist threat in the city of Du'vaal, the Imperial Royal Army prevented the Chancellor's boarding of the 19-2000 for three hours before the all-clear was given. He glanced around the room at other delegations, standing up and congratulating Opifex Thull of Cerillium. He decided to not be rude and took a stand, clapping, as he had a great appreciation for Thull.
Last edited by Royal Imperious on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~The Grand Republic of Royal Imperious~

"Yutemiyo v'ien amei shaboor. Ye'mea tu'ur qurea." "Someday someone will remember you not for how you looked. But for what you did."~Prophet Ala'mahar Aldeean

Forever Live Imperious!

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Pax Concordia's excellent transportation options would bring people from the docking areas to the main station, and from there it was only a short walk to the area where the temporary MSU headquarters was located.

The Congressional Union adjourned. Diplomats from various nations were filing out of the two MSU rooms; some would head towards shops or pubs while others would find other ways to pass the time until the main luncheon. Staffers gathered up all the loose papers, empty popcorn bowls, pens and pencils, trash and other objects. Chairs were pushed in. Tiny desk flags were neatened. They provided maps to departing diplomats so they could find their way around. Most of MSU personal quarters were located on the same level as the group's facilities.

Opifex Thull chatted quietly with those departing. He thanked them for their show of confidence in them, and urged the Xenos to approach their new CIS Rep from Planeia. His mind was on upcoming plans and a myriad of details. He gently pressed his way towards Capris, intent on seeing if the being was up for a drink.

The shopkeeper didn't care who paid for Neera's dress so long as she was compensated for it in some fashion. The station's banking system would take care of currency conversions.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Christoph shrugged lightly and stood. "To late I guess." He said as he lead his adviser out , congratulating Thull personally as he exited by saying; "Congrats! You'll do great in office!" Christoph smiled and waved to Thull lightly as he stepped out into the hallway. Christoph's adviser then spoke to him "Sir, I'm getting on one of the drop ships docked on the 19-2000 and go back to Imperious, if you do not mind." Christoph turned to him, and the adviser cringed lightly, expecting to be screamed at. Christoph spoke. "Of course! Go ahead, I know your wife is ill and you must tend to her. I have everything handled here, hurry along!" The adviser smiled and ran to the 19-2000, getting on and taking a drop-ship to his home country of Imperious. Christoph smiled and walked to a pub, singing the lyrics of an old 1990s song lightly to himself. "I ain't happy, I'm feelin' glad, I got sunshine, in a bag..."

"Yutemiyo v'ien amei shaboor. Ye'mea tu'ur qurea." "Someday someone will remember you not for how you looked. But for what you did."~Prophet Ala'mahar Aldeean

Forever Live Imperious!

Planeia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Planeia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Capris received a message on his holowrist from Neera. She informed him that, in an effort that would surely increase the already risen Planeian-Dystan relations, the delegation from Dyste had purchased her a rather extravagant dress. She sent him a photonic picture of her wearing the dress. It looked absolutely beautiful, and the type of dress Neera would wear. Capris felt one of his hearts sink when he saw the price tag: C100,000. What a near miss! Thank Omnitet that whoever from Dyste that purchased her the dress happens to be extremely loaded, much more so than what the Planeian government would allocate for officials in their monthly allowances and budgets, which are granted based on expectations of expenses mainly related to official work. This alleviated Capris from having to sate Neera's interest in the dress himself.

He was about to leave the room when he was approached by Opifex Thull. "Ah, Opifex Thull, I was just on my way to go see my wife at a store." Capris said. "Was there something that you needed?"

Thull asked Capris if he would like to join him for a drink.

"Of course! Cloud 9? Send the details to my holowrist, and I'll meet with you later." Capris said. "See you then!" He turned and left, taking the station's transportation system to head to the Promenade.
Paradise has Fallen

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:51 am

Christoph took a seat at a bar chair and ordered himself a small glass of whiskey. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed a magazine to pass time. His drink was slide to him and Christoph gripped it with his hand and sipped it lightly. Pulling a small cardboard cigar pack out of his pocket, he pulled out a small and perfectly wrapped brown cigar made in Imperious and clipped the cap off. Christoph then pulled out a small silver lighter and lit the cigar, placing it between his lips and puffing it as he read.

Forever Live Imperious!

Ironbarrow
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ironbarrow » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Constantine

"SNAAAAAKE!"

Constantine drew back, the uniformed man jumping in fear as something moved in his bag. "...No, no. It's not a snake." He took a moment to assure himself before taking two deep breaths, exhaling equally as deep afterwords. He had no idea what he was doing here. Barronians had never needed anyone before; why did they suddenly want to be in an alliance with a bunch of possibly imperialist nations? Maybe...maybe these guys were Metorians(small note, Metorian has turned into a slang word for 'Foreign Invaders').

He reached into his bag only to find it was some of the snacks he had packed, one of them moving around due to the jostling of his bag. "Right. I knew that." He had just arrived at the MSU Station, and he was already feeling uncomfortable. The young man was only sent for his status after all. He was a Barronian Chieftans son and a CO in the Barronian Provincial Army. He had just earned his commission at the age of 19 and was about to be stationed when he was grabbed up for a 'little bit of diplomacy' as the High Command called it.

Why they sent him he will never know. After signing in he wandered off to the lunchroom, not really sure who to talk to. The Barronians were considered a Xeno race, but he looked just like any other human. He decided to just grab a bite to eat and wait for the conference to start again, the man with a powerful stature and look taking off his hat and quietly attempting to hide in plain sight. 'This is going to be a diplomatic nightmare...' he thought to himself, obviously unhappy.
FALL BACK

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Christoph finished his whiskey and cigar, and closed the magazine he was reading, setting it down on the counter and standing up. He was a bit bored and didn't know what to do, so he shrugged and began to aimlessly walk around.

Forever Live Imperious!

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 pm

Excitement had grown on the Pax Concordia as the weeks drew on. First was the news that the MSU headquarter construction was completed. This was followed by gossip and giddiness regarding the imminent arrival of national leaders and dignitaries to kick off the celebrations. This gossip only grew as shipments arrived from far off places. Containers brimming with fresh ingredients, fine wines and other festive trappings made their way from the docks and into the bowels of the MSU section.

All MSU business was suspended the week before the event. Congresspersons and staff focused on their own preparations. The station graciously allotted each nation a suite for the occasion (although these were more hotel-like in design and still scaled down due to space limitations). More-so, word began to spread regarding representatives and dignitaries from nations outside of the MSU were also invited.

Pax Concordia’s security was tightened. The Triune Quadrant stirred and then fell into a hush as two of the three major empires sent additional warships to the neutral pocket where the Pax Concordia was suspended. Foremost of these was the World Eater vessel floating in open view at the very edge of the neutral zone. It stood apart from everything else and was present to stop any vessels from going off course into Nifidium space but also served as the primary security fleet for the station itself for the duration of the event. Nothing in the universe was stupid enough to cross that species and, if it did, it was certainly too stupid a species to be allowed to live. Or so the Nifid believed.

Inside the station, security teams had swept through to detect bombs or other nonsense, and then special teams were established to keep an eye on things. Sensors would remain active during the event. Terrorists would be hard put to find ways of disrupting anything.

The station was positivity humming with anticipation on the day of the MSU International Peace Banquet. Shopkeepers had spruced up their business establishments. Restaurants had taken great pains to procure a higher quality of food. Dock workers were reduced to a skeleton crew because all mercantile shipments were suspended for a 48 hour period. The station realized that arriving ships would have non-diplomatic crews and had granted each ship a pass to allow a select few from each crew the opportunity for some R&R.

They docked, one by one, each depositing their passengers before moving off to hover in an established section of space. Some served as larger transports for smaller ships incapable of FTL travel. Others contained representatives from nations still new to spaceflight. Dignitaries were treated to a ride through the docking arm’s rail line before being ushered into transport vehicles that took them straight to their quarters. They had time to refresh themselves after their voyages and then it was time.

The event itself was black tie. The soft whispers of evening gowns mixed with lilting laughter. Officers attired in full dress uniforms chatted with royalty adorned in jewels and crowns meant to showcase their nation’s wealth (and power).

Opifex Thull’s species didn’t have formal attire. He had done as was customary for his caste, cleaning his cybernetics until they were gleaming and sharpening his claws to deadly edge. His trousers were freshly pressed and his formal cloak’s trim was embroidered with gold and silver thread. These elegant edges were drawn back to reveal a dark red jerkin, the only spot of color in his attire; it exposed his secondary arms as well, a gesture of goodwill, but these would remain tucked close to his sides with palms resting flat against his abdomen. He had binged that morning to negate any hunger pangs; Thade did not eat in public.

He, along with the other MSU Congresspersons, stood in the grand lobby to welcome the heads of government and the heads of state. Each would arrive and be announced before joining the group gathered within. The lobby was very modern in feel. The wide room was currently decorated in muted variations of MSU's colors but each nation's flag was displayed along one wall.

Guests were free to mill about or to sit in comfortable chairs which had been grouped for conversation purposes. Waiters circulated through the crowds bearing trays containing long-stemmed glasses of wine, sherry, and water.

OOC INFO
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 pm

The Luxan party arrive out of a great squirming portals composed of writhing eyeless corpulent worms which appears like growing object out the space in on of the hangar bays. From it steps a pair of nightmarish monstrous things of such an inconceivable nature that they don't register to any sensory perception making them merely a horrifying presence invisible and noiseless but ever present. Following them are Vision, Cesar and Gash who exit dressed in various macabre and obscene garbed with a host of mewling pink skinned deformed creatures in a parade of prostrating flesh. However regal the Luxan Ambassadors were they turned and bowed to the figure who exited behind them. Princess Victoria was a creature composed entirely of unreality and the beyond, she was only vaguely physical and took the form of an incredibly tall women covered in blackish blue lavish fabrics . Her left arm was the farthest thing from natural, human or xenos that anyone at the gather could imagine, it was reptilian with membraned winged and ending in two forked fingers which looked more like writhing snakes and needle like stingers. It shimmered with a million shades of a million color none of them found in this universe and reflected off her the growth like crown protruding from her head as well as the massive nauseating sword that he leaned on occasionally as she walked. She eventually let it fall into the ranks of the deformed Carns killing one of them and wounding several others who began carrying it.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Dyste
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dyste » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Princess Tyfis and her aide Cisara waited patiently at the lobby for the ship carrying the other Dystan guests. The elf wore a blue dress matching her hair that he had bought at a store onboard the station, while the princess had her regal cloak, a black one with a golden hem. This was the closest thing Draconids had to formal wear, seeing as they did not cover their bodies with garments; indeed, Tyfis had to be told what exactly this 'black tie' actually was.

When the ship finally docked after what seemed like hours, King Tyroth's massive frame could easily be spotted entering the lobby, sporting his regal mantle and scepter just like in Stormwrath. "So good to finally be here," the king said gratefully, "I am not sure if I will ever get used to space travel, though the little ones seemed to enjoy it." The king was, as usual, accompanied by half a dozen kobolds, including his valet Tarka 'Minityroth' Blackscales.

The king entourage also included Lord Vylon Aquelios and his wife Kamoto, the latter wearing the dress she had chosen a few weeks ago. While they had been on the station for the first week of the MSU's time there, business matters forced to pair to return home afterwards. "Ohh, I hope they still have that club with the poles, I still wanna try it!" the squirrel beastling seemed to be still somewhat oblivious to the point of the Grind...

Tyfis checked out the group, noticing one notable omission, "Grandmother did not come?"

Tyroth shook his head, "Sarisa feels that with me so far away, her place is in the castle. No matter, our own banquet is coming up, she will get plenty of time to see people then. Besides, as she says, it is my duty to chat with people and eat their food, GHAHAHA! Ah, but do not worry; for my security detail, I have brought a special guest..." He took a seat in the grand lobby, partaking on some refreshment and socializing with any who wished to talk with him.

The princess thought for a moment, until something clicked, "Wait... Grandfather, you didn't!" Sure enough, after a few minutes, one remaining Draconids stepped forth. She shared the same black with gold 'underside' of the Royal Family, and shared the king's muscular build without his noticeable gut. This was Tynah Blackfang, one of the Royal Knights of Dyste and its Crown Princess as well as being... "... hello, Mother." Tyfis sighed, Why could they had not brought Father along instead?
Dyste: A nation of large, long-lived, magic-using dragon-people (Draconids) ruled by a legendary adventurer. Realism? What's that?
DRACONID AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!
MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD OF CLAWS AND FANGS
Embassy Program
Rulers: King Tyroth, Queen Sarisa, Prime Minister Zihark Jemson
Capital: Valitora
Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 14,457,200, Draconid Majority (60%), Kobold/Dino/Elven/Pony/Human minorities
Founded: Early 15th century
Tech: Lower-tech fantasy (can RP with PT/MT)
Canadian, fan of Video Games (Nintendo in particular) and Tabletop RPGs.
I love RP'ing, but note my schedule can be iffy at times. If you want to RP with me, TG me and we can talk.

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:31 am

The mighty Temyev Transport Vessel, the 19-2000 docked shortly after the ship carrying Princess Tyfis had. A small landing ramp lowered from it's front and out stepped two guards, clad in red and white striped armor with red feather mohawks on their helmets and glowing blue eyes on their respirator masks. They stood in perfect attention, rifles tucked against their right shoulders tightly, and their feet in perfect alignment. Like statues they stood, their chins above the horizon and their shoulders comfortably pulled back. During training, guards and soldiers of Imperious have needles stuck through their uniform collars and pressed against their neck so that they maintain perfect attention during parades and ceremonies. This technique gets them in the habit of holding their heads high when at attention, especially for the Chancellor. Soon after the guards, Chancellor Christoph stepped off the ramp, his hands interlocked behind his back and his pitch black eyes shone tiny white spots of light in them. The guards swung their left hands in salute to their foreheads as he passed, their hands exactly one inch above the brow. Christoph wore his black tie evening dress uniform, which was nothing to fancy, but perfect for the occasion. With the wave of his hand, the soldiers lowered their salute quickly back down, their hands going to their sides.

"Back to the ship." Christoph waved the guards off, and the soldiers raised their left foot and slammed it back down, stomping their feet and marching back onto the ship, as they were trained to do. The ship's ramp soon closed, and it lifted off.

Forever Live Imperious!

Eddoren
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 am

Having returned from fetching his other companions Holy Emperor Arcadius now stepped out of his transport craft. He was accompanied by his two younger sisters, the Princesses Delphine and Valerica. His younger brother Julien had been killed in a terrorist attack on the capital a few days earlier. Arcadius was wearing his regal garb as that was considered "black tie" in Eddoren for the Sovereign, and his sisters in matching dresses just in alternate colors, Delphine in Sapphire Blue and Valerica in Crimson. They proceeded together to the common lounge area. "Brother do you think mother ever did things such as this?" Delphine asked. The two girls were only 13 and seemed to hide behind one another from the people gathered. "Yes, it was what she loved more than anything." Arcadius responded looking his two younger sisters in the eyes an smiling. "But not more than she loved us." He added give each of them a kiss on the forehead. Chancellor Vallorum also stepped off the transport in his formal attire and approached Arcadius and the girls. "Your majesty, I believe you should go treat with the others who have gathered. I will take your sisters for a little while." He said nodding in the direction of some of the other delegations that had arrived. "I believe you are right," he said then turning and giving each of his sisters a hug before walking towards one of the waiters to get a drink first. "A Bordeaux wine please," he said before being handed a glass of nice wine.

Last edited by Eddoren on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
Member of The Alliance and current Host of the Alliance Council.
Currently in a State of DEFCON 4

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Arrival of the Stormwrathian guests

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:26 am

The Stormwrathian transport ship Kenspeckle has just docked on one of the Pax Concordia's arms, and a hiss was heard throughout the vessel. As the airlock was opened, its passengers stepped out of the ship and into the docking bay. Emperor Percival, accompanied by his wife and consort Empress Celeste; along with his Foreign Minister Wesley Small, strolled into the lobby of the space station. Percival was quite minimalist when it came to his imperial attire, as he preferred to wear regal clothes that don't bear on him (which made him look a little more modest compared to his fellow sovereign rulers from other countries). They are made of an ultralight fabric which, although it is woven in a fashion as to look thick, it is actually as light as silk. His crown was the only ornament of his apparel to bear noticeable weight.

The Empress wore a long cerulean gown for the occasion, which had intricate designs on the chest; reminiscent of the regency period in Stormwrath's history, where embroidery and craftsmanship of fine jewelry had reached its dazzling peak. As for the Foreign Minister, he wore a mahogany colored suit with a green tie and beige footwear.

As they entered the lobby, they were announced to the rest of the guests. "Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to our guests from Stormwrath: Emperor Percival Stormraven and his wife Empress Celeste, and Foreign Minister Wesley Small." Wesley proceeded to introduce himself to some guests.

Percival spotted Clemens in the back of the room. "Ah, Clemens. It's good to see you", greeted the Emperor as he approached the Head Councilor of the MSU. Clemens wore a beige suit with a polka dotted bowtie, along with tan shoes.

"Looking as flamboyant as usual, eh Piscator?", quipped Wesley.

"I will take that as a compliment", replied Clemens. He turned to Percival and asked, "So how was life back in Zero, your Highness?"

"It was pretty much great", described the Emperor. "If you don't count the fact that Zyphius got a bit jumpy over Illumine's space station."

"Ah, I see."

Celeste then asked Clemens, "What about you? I think that you are having a wonderful time here in the Pax Concordia, with your fellow delegates and officials."

He then remarked, "I wouldn't call pricey hats wonderful though..." And the four Stormwrathians chuckled. "Shall we sit?", offered Clemens. "I know that it has been a long journey and-"

"Ummm, Infinite Improbability Drive", interjected Wesley. "Any conceivable point in a few seconds, remember?"

"Yeah yeah. Anyways, I was hoping that we can catch up on things."

"Of course. We don't mind", said Celeste in a casual tone. The four Stormwrathians went over to a table and seated themselves there. It was close to a long table displaying different varieties of popcorn along with recipes involving butter (another kind of delicacy Stormwrathians craved). A waiter came over and gave each of them a glass of champagne, but Wesley refused. He was one of those guests that abstained from drinking alcohol.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Swith Witherward
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:06 am

The Collective Chorus never left their academy, nor had anyone seen them in over a century. Diplomatic frills and thrills were left to Lord Drastus D'Prieg. He arrived at the MSU headquarters and patiently awaited announcement before following the dignitary ahead of him into the lobby.

He was accompanied by a tall creature. Golden eyed and black scaled, Mab* appeared to be a bipedal dragon. Nothing could be further from that, however: Mab was a higher construct. His purpose was to protect D'Prieg (not that he minded being thawed for the mission) and he would do so at all costs. The construct bristled if approached, carefully guarding his skin lest someone touch him and find their minds trapped in the thought stream. Psychometry was one of his many talents but he was first and foremost a primary sequencer; Neste and Nessle's genetic manipulation and mimicry abilities paled in comparison to his talents. He was attired in the black pants and matching tunic that served as his uniform but his hands and four-toed feet were bare.

Minewli Pahroon was arriving late, no thanks to her transport vessel making several stops. D'Prieg was welcomed by Dr. Felicity Banks instead. The CIS Human Representative wore a black, ankle length evening gown with gold beading that accentuated her café au lait-toned skin. She had opted to sweep her hair from her face, and it was pinned in place by a jeweled flower.

Felicity dropped in curtsey to the Swithwardian head of state and paid little heed to Mab (he blinked and stared through her momentarily before returned to the arduous task of scanning the room). Being this close to D'Prieg was nerve-wracking. She swallowed her butterflies and allowed her customary chipper smile to grace her face. "It's a pleasure to see you again, m'lord. How was your trip?"

She spoke with the typical British-influenced accent customary to most Swithwardians. His reply was in the same cadence and dialect although a bit more refined. "It was decent, Dr. Banks. I can't complain. Come. Introduce me to some of your fellow constituents."

Not one to disappoint (or fail), Felicity cast her gaze about the room for a good target.

*[OOC: I swear, Mincaldenteans, I haunt you. Mab is an old canon character, though.]
Last edited by Swith Witherward on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ Senior P2TM RP Mentor ★
How may I help you today?
TG Swith Witherward
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
P2TM Mentor & Personal Bio: Gentlemen, Behold!
Raider Account Bio: The Eternal Bugblatter Fennec of Traal!
Madhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts,
and humanities and their replacement by entertainment,
self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility. - sauce

Lolloh
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolloh » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 pm

OOC I won't be able to post very much, so consider this and intro post for any conversations I pick up. Don't expect a reply until Friday, I will go into more detail then, provided, as I said in the OOC, that someone is willing to rehash the events of the conference to me upon my return. Glad that I was invited! :)

Lolloh had not been a particularly active member of the MSU. That would hopefully change at this new summit. Aware of the need for more international cooperation, the Prime Minister had opted to arrive, along with the Ministers of Defense and Nature.

Namurri was a small minority candidate, in this case quite literally, since he was a hamster, narrowly elected by Parliament to appease the Coalition Animal Party. He was, however, fairly popular, and, with his changeling Minister of Defense Silent Spear and Minister of Nature Pegasi Mare Clean Air, he made a rather unimposing sight, since he made sure that his presence would be known, and leave it to the guests of the summit to peruse as to which one of the entourage he was.
15, Social Democrat, Brony
Population is 135 million, plus 3 million in the colonies
National Army: 400,000 active (500,000 reserve)
Air Force: 100,000 active (200,000 reserve)
Navy: 200,000 active (400,000 reserve)
National Guard: 270,000 (all reserve)
Police Corps: 320,000 (paramilitary)
TOTAL: 2,400,000 (5.2/1000 active,17.8/1000 total)

My Embassy Program
Rainbow Dash is the best Mane 6, so join the Dashery

Ironbarrow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironbarrow » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Ralph, Son of the Dictator God Emperor Democratically Appointed Elect

Vice-Provincial Elect Ralph Jodocus Barronia stood outside the entrance to the banquet, careful to be out of the way for those who are trying to enter.

Ralph, Vice-Provincial Elect and son of the Barronian Provincial Elect(a temporary title for a temporary Government) held sway enormous sway in the nations management and other things of note. He was the face of it's Government, as he was considered very popular with the people, and one of the few men to avoid using propaganda that seemed to say 'support me or die, knave'. To the public he was a bastion of what the revolution had stood for; democracy, love, and general open-mindedness. At least that's what the Ministry liked to tell everyone.

He was a cold, paranoid young man of 26. He carried with him a dagger in his left shoe and always had a pistol strapped around his chest, just in case things got sticky. He sponsored infighting between tribes bordering the Barronians and distributed temporarily free addictive drugs to said tribes at dirt cheap prices before raising said prices a minimum of 400%. He had relatively little interest in trying to start a family or trying to love anyone for that matter. When he was younger he did more to aid his father than all three of his siblings simply to try and be his equal, father once saying that Ciciliano was 'the only worthwhile child that he had produced'. It was the happiest moment of his life.

He didn't show any signs of the happy memory he was enjoying. On the outside he frowned, frowned, frowned some more. He occasionally muttered profanities in a deep Romanian-like voice before raising his chin. He moved his jaw around before forcing a smile and, with his head held high, strode into the banquet hall with confidence radiating from his sneaky little smile. He would grin widely at anyone that made a friendly gesture and, if anyone decided to talk to him, he would be delighted to 'indulge' in their company.
FALL BACK

Royal Imperious
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Imperious » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Chancellor Christoph stepped into the lobby and took a seat in the comfy chair, observing the room. He noticed elegant decor, fine foods imported from various nations, and dignitaries of all kinds conversing with one another. Tugging at his white dress gloves, he stood and poured himself a glass of champagne and lightly sipped it. Within his dress jacket pocket, he held a box of cigars and a lighter, and attached to his suspenders was a holster holding his self-defense revolver with snub barrel so it was more concealable. He thought it was inappropriate to be carrying a weapon to such an event, but his guards would not stop pestering him. Sipping his beverage, he looked around for anyone to talk to.

Forever Live Imperious!

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Arcadius stepped towards one of the windows to peer out at the stars. He never got tired of them, and had always admired them from his palace back home. He could hear one of his sister's laughing and smiled to himself as he continued to sip on his wine. He went back to looking at the stars. He wasn't trying to be anti-social he just really appreciated the view from here. He knew that Chancellor Vallorum would take care of his darling sisters and he wished his mother had been here. She would have commanded an air of respect like a real Empress. Arcadius was young, not completely inexperienced but this was his first large gathering and his first time around other Leaders and Rulers. He was pleased to have been invited and to actually be able to attend.
IATA Member

Her Immincance, Grand Master, Adelaide Blackfyre, Grand Master of the Republic of Eddoren, Guild Master of the Seraphim Guild, Protector of the Poor, Guardian of the Heartland, Defender of Justice and Bastion of Security.

Death would come on his ashen horse, taking all those within, all those who breath and utter any kind of word. Death on his ashen horse would ride over Eddoren and silence all within, ending their pain for all eternity and bringing peace and bliss to the realm. Death was coming.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:01 pm

The Princess looked about and noticed both conscious and subconsciously that all of the representatives seemed to be in a very awkward state of hostility and uncomfortableness around each other and she resolved to quickly diffuse that tension. She turned to each group with the processing power of a galactic level sentience before wordlessly commanding her vassals to make conversation and spread the word of the Empire.

Gash entered the lobby with a small entourage of mewling pink skinned creatures that looked like half human half slug hybrids. He was a tall man with a bare head and covered in deep cuts along his face and chest each of them pulled open by metal implements revealing pulsating and throbbing reddish black meat. The man smiled at the Chancellor cheerfully with his blind milky white eyes as he began pouring himself a glass of wine and adding a strange blackish powder to the mix from something on his person “Enjoying the festivities I hope” he said in a tone that invited the Chancellor into a deeper conversation.

Vision wandered over to Vice-Provincial Elect with her own group of Carns already well under the influence of some strange Luxan narcotic but hiding it under a façade of well-practiced sobriety. Her split face was covered in grotesque muscle growths and exposed fang like teeth which jutted from her cheeks and jaw like thorns. The Flesh around one of her eyes was exposed and it looked like a fat tongue in the middle of wolfs mouth. “I’d ask you how you’re doing but I’ve been doing these things way too long to no recognize someone who detests political gathers.” She said enticing him to reveal his mood and take on a less formal conversation.

The Princess herself strolled past the Swithwardian group giving them a slight glance of intrigue as a trailing group of Carns prostrated themselves behind her like a line of diseased children fawning about their mother. They seemed alone among the various groups present slightly familiar to her, however she had forgotten more things than most universes learned making that not to grand of a statement. But their minds and sentience intrigued her none the less.

Cesar was a smaller figure only partially clothed in a drab rag and covered in subtle tattoos, a large black cephalopodic creature was affixed to his neck and wrapping around his body in perversely intimate symbiosis. His eyes were covered but the gleaming black pools of the creature gazed for him and its various extra sensory organs gave him a variety of unnatural senses. Behind him came a pair of deformed and debased pink skinned humanoids, possessing a squat form with a hunched and elongated back, with overly extended arms and milky white eyes they bear only a minor resemblance to humans. He remained in the central hall in case anyone sought out an audience with the Luxan party.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Eddoren wrote:Arcadius stepped towards one of the windows to peer out at the stars. He never got tired of them, and had always admired them from his palace back home. He could hear one of his sister's laughing and smiled to himself as he continued to sip on his wine. He went back to looking at the stars. He wasn't trying to be anti-social he just really appreciated the view from here. He knew that Chancellor Vallorum would take care of his darling sisters and he wished his mother had been here. She would have commanded an air of respect like a real Empress. Arcadius was young, not completely inexperienced but this was his first large gathering and his first time around other Leaders and Rulers. He was pleased to have been invited and to actually be able to attend.

"Enjoying the view, young Emperor?", came a voice from Arcadius' left. It was Emperor Percival, sipping from his wine glass. He wasn't wearing his crown (which looked like a Spartan helmet), for it was heavy for him and it might look intimidating for some guests. Looking out at the vastness of space before him, he remarked, "You know, it's quite hard to determine if it is day or night out here, or what time would it be, as this space station doesn't have a rotation cycle or anything. But that is the beauty of it; when you look out to the unknown, it seems like time pauses in front of you, and you get lost in the wonder of the cosmos." Pausing for a few seconds, he sipped from his glass again and said, "Oh, I forgot to formally introduce myself. I am Percival of the House of Stormraven, Emperor of Stormwrath."

Ironbarrow
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ironbarrow » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Ralph's grin simply faded when she said this, the man snarling as he stared into her eyes. "You speak the truth, woman. I have no interest in being here." He turned his gaze away slowly and continued to grin in an extremely friendly manner to all those who passed by as though they were old friends. "I assume your my senior in terms of national identity and status. Tell me, descendant of Metorians(slang for non-Barronians), from what imperialist nation do you hail from?" He smirked at his own comment before stopping to wait for her reply. While he waited the main continued to scan the room for, well, anyone else that might get too friendly and walk up to him.

Barronians are, after all, paranoid.
FALL BACK

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Ironbarrow wrote:Ralph's grin simply faded when she said this, the man snarling as he stared into her eyes. "You speak the truth, woman. I have no interest in being here." He turned his gaze away slowly and continued to grin in an extremely friendly manner to all those who passed by as though they were old friends. "I assume your my senior in terms of national identity and status. Tell me, descendant of Metorians(slang for non-Barronians), from what imperialist nation do you hail from?" He smirked at his own comment before stopping to wait for her reply. While he waited the main continued to scan the room for, well, anyone else that might get too friendly and walk up to him.

Celeste somehow wandered aimlessly in the hall and came to where the Vice Presidential-Elect of Ironbarrow was. She put up a hearty grin and said to the rather tense gentleman, "Good day. Or night, as it is hard to tell time when you're in a space station far from the influence of any star. You seem tense; please relax." She turned to the Luxan guest and introduced herself to her, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Empress Celeste Stormraven, wife and consort of Emperor Percival of Stormwrath."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Ironbarrow wrote:Ralph's grin simply faded when she said this, the man snarling as he stared into her eyes. "You speak the truth, woman. I have no interest in being here." He turned his gaze away slowly and continued to grin in an extremely friendly manner to all those who passed by as though they were old friends. "I assume your my senior in terms of national identity and status. Tell me, descendant of Metorians(slang for non-Barronians), from what imperialist nation do you hail from?" He smirked at his own comment before stopping to wait for her reply. While he waited the main continued to scan the room for, well, anyone else that might get too friendly and walk up to him.

Vision smiled casing the exposed muscles to tighten in a strange pattern of mucus laden blood. "Unfortunately not my Esteemed, I am merely an Ambassador nothing more than a Earl of the Luxan Empire. A grand and immortal legion that dwells at the heart of Cancer constellation, we come from a universe not far from this one." she said "And what of you my esteemed, I can tell from your garb and face that you are a member of the Barronian group but I find information is always best from the mouths and minds or leaders rather."

Stormwrath wrote:Celeste somehow wandered aimlessly in the hall and came to where the Vice Presidential-Elect of Ironbarrow was. She put up a hearty grin and said to the rather tense gentleman, "Good day. Or night, as it is hard to tell time when you're in a space station far from the influence of any star. You seem tense; please relax." She turned to the Luxan guest and introduced herself to her, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Empress Celeste Stormraven, wife and consort of Emperor Percival of Stormwrath."

Vision's entourage of deformed pink skinned creatures writhed in protest as Empress approached scampering away from her as they were want to do. She turned to look at the newly arriving women with a deformed grin and extended a hand "The true pleasure is mine Esteemed" she said.

Eddoren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eddoren » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Eddoren wrote:Arcadius stepped towards one of the windows to peer out at the stars. He never got tired of them, and had always admired them from his palace back home. He could hear one of his sister's laughing and smiled to himself as he continued to sip on his wine. He went back to looking at the stars. He wasn't trying to be anti-social he just really appreciated the view from here. He knew that Chancellor Vallorum would take care of his darling sisters and he wished his mother had been here. She would have commanded an air of respect like a real Empress. Arcadius was young, not completely inexperienced but this was his first large gathering and his first time around other Leaders and Rulers. He was pleased to have been invited and to actually be able to attend.

"Enjoying the view, young Emperor?", came a voice from Arcadius' left. It was Emperor Percival, sipping from his wine glass. He wasn't wearing his crown (which looked like a Spartan helmet), for it was heavy for him and it might look intimidating for some guests. Looking out at the vastness of space before him, he remarked, "You know, it's quite hard to determine if it is day or night out here, or what time would it be, as this space station doesn't have a rotation cycle or anything. But that is the beauty of it; when you look out to the unknown, it seems like time pauses in front of you, and you get lost in the wonder of the cosmos." Pausing for a few seconds, he sipped from his glass again and said, "Oh, I forgot to formally introduce myself. I am Percival of the House of Stormraven, Emperor of Stormwrath."

The sudden sound of someone talking startled Arcadius somewhat. He turned to see a very finely dressed man. His words were calm and serene much like the stature the man put off. He nodded as the man introduced himself as Percival, Emperor of Stormwrath. Arcadius responded lightly, "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Arcadius of the Great House Caelia, Holy Emperor of Eddoren." He said extending a hand in an offering to be shook. "Your words speak the truth. I am enjoying the view, I only imagined what it would be like out here, and I seemed to guess to low. It is much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined." Arcadius said happily acknowledging his elder. "My mother spoke to me of the people of Stormwrath, though I am unsure if she actually ever officially traveled there. She was the first of our House to travel into the stars in an effort of Diplomatic Peace." The young emperor said with a sad expression crossing his face. "Are you enjoying yourself Emperor Percival?" He asked attempting to delve further into conversation.
IATA Member

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates