NATION

PASSWORD

How to permanently eliminate Nations which ebrace zombies.

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Blademan9999
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

How to permanently eliminate Nations which ebrace zombies.

Postby Blademan9999 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:37 pm

The problem with Zombie Generator nations (nations which have chosen to embrace zombies) is that even after you've cured all the zombies in them, they can still generate new zombies and come back. The solution to this, KILL the zombies instead. After all, they can't get zombies from dead bodies, and I've seen and participated in several operations like this my self, and it works.
Last edited by Blademan9999 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nullarni
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 26, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Nullarni » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:24 pm

A better solution is to simply eject them from the region. Done problem solved. Time spent? 15 seconds at most.
Proud founder of the NEW WARSAW PACT. Visitors welcome.

Palakistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Palakistan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:26 pm

Nullarni wrote:A better solution is to simply eject them from the region. Done problem solved. Time spent? 15 seconds at most.

That's if you don't care about the nation your ejecting.
My stats are frozen at 10%
I annoy lots of people with my views. Sorry abou' that.

Your worst In Character enemy should be your best Out Of Character friend.
- to you who said that: genius!

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:39 pm

Blademan9999 wrote:The problem with Zombie Generator nations (nations which have chosen to embrace zombies) is that even after you've cured all the zombies in them, they can still generate new zombies and come back. The solution to this, KILL the zombies instead. After all, they can't get zombies from dead bodies, and I've seen and participated in several operations like this my self, and it works.

it doesn't take long just to ban them. Earlier I encountered a zombie embracing puppet that I promptly banned.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:59 pm

We should have a "Reanimate" option for next year. Bring dead bodies back to life as zombies. :)
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Bermon
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Bermon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:00 pm

It's not really a big secret. Everybody knows that, it's common knowledge.
Send me a TG
My Factbooks are outdated
Proud Member of the International Northwestern Union

Uelvan
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Uelvan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:36 pm

Nullarni wrote:A better solution is to simply eject them from the region. Done problem solved. Time spent? 15 seconds at most.

This is only better if you do not like fun.

Phydios
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phydios » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:37 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:We should have a "Reanimate" option for next year. Bring dead bodies back to life as zombies. :)

No thanks. That would make fighting zombie-loving nations even harder.
If you claim to be religious but don’t control your tongue, you are fooling yourself, and your religion is worthless. Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you. | Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
James 1:26-27, Matthew 7:21-23

The Serbian Empire
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Serbian Empire » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:42 pm

Phydios wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:We should have a "Reanimate" option for next year. Bring dead bodies back to life as zombies. :)

No thanks. That would make fighting zombie-loving nations even harder.

It would make extermination pointless and developing a cure and cure missiles more useful as one could use the tandem of embrace and cure to revive the dead.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~ WOMAN
Level 12 Myrmidon, Level ⑨ Tsundere, Level ✿ Hold My Flower
Bad Idea Purveyor
8 Values: https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=56.1&d=70.2&g=86.5&s=91.9
Political Compass: Economic -10.00 Authoritarian: -9.13
TG for Facebook if you want to friend me
Marissa, Goddess of Stratospheric Reach
preferred pronouns: Female ones
Primarily lesbian, but pansexual in nature

Cumberlanda
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cumberlanda » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:44 pm

What we need is a "Send CRUISE missile" option, not just a Cure missile option. Face it, kill their entire nation indiscriminately, you have no zombies, or people to reanimate those zombies.
Bundes'ka o Cumberlanda
"What are we gonna do on the bed, Max Barry?"
The Sentinel:Honestly I am looking for a better signature format because this one is hot garbage
Please look at these if you wish to comment on my nation. NS Stats are not the best.

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Cumberlanda wrote:What we need is a "Send CRUISE missile" option, not just a Cure missile option. Face it, kill their entire nation indiscriminately, you have no zombies, or people to reanimate those zombies.

Or 'glass planet' option.

Everyone in the region dies, hooray.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:10 pm

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:
Cumberlanda wrote:What we need is a "Send CRUISE missile" option, not just a Cure missile option. Face it, kill their entire nation indiscriminately, you have no zombies, or people to reanimate those zombies.

Or 'glass planet' option.

Sounds like a good idea...

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:12 pm

Cirilla wrote:
Singaporean Transhumans wrote:Or 'glass planet' option.

Sounds like a good idea...

sup Cirilla :3
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Or some type of button that unleashes hordes of clones of annoying people like Bieber, Black, your girlfriend or mom who won't shut up. That will drive the virus out of zombies or just annoy the zombies so much they leave the country and never return. :p
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:16 pm

Tangaliro wrote:
Cirilla wrote:Sounds like a good idea...

sup Cirilla :3

Hi! how'd you do against the horde?

Gig em Aggies wrote:Or some type of button that unleashes hordes of clones of annoying people like Bieber, Black, your girlfriend or mom who won't shut up. :p

If only that was an option.

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:19 pm

Cirilla wrote:
Tangaliro wrote:sup Cirilla :3

Hi! how'd you do against the horde?

I cured as much as I can and set up a safe haven.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:51 am

Blademan9999 wrote:The problem with Zombie Generator nations (nations which have chosen to embrace zombies) is that even after you've cured all the zombies in them, they can still generate new zombies and come back. The solution to this, KILL the zombies instead. After all, they can't get zombies from dead bodies, and I've seen and participated in several operations like this my self, and it works.

I agree that's it's utter bullshit that one last nation can still keep reinfecting even though it's been cleaned. They just shouldn't be able to generate zombies if there are no infected.

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:12 am

Bedetopia wrote:

I agree that's it's utter bullshit that one last nation can still keep reinfecting even though it's been cleaned. They just shouldn't be able to generate zombies if there are no infected.

I also think it odd that I have to research cure missiles all over again. Surely the designs do not magically get lost every year ;) ?
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Granbora
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Granbora » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:18 am

The Alma Mater wrote:
Bedetopia wrote:

I also think it odd that I have to research cure missiles all over again. Surely the designs do not magically get lost every year ;) ?

Completely different strain. Or the strain present in the "surviving" zombies became resistant,

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:47 am

Granbora wrote:
The Alma Mater wrote:

Completely different strain. Or the strain present in the "surviving" zombies became resistant,

How about the TZES?

Singaporean Transhumans
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Singaporean Transhumans » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:49 am

Avdrea wrote:
Granbora wrote:

How about the TZES?

Zombie-killing gear is expensive to maintain, so the army threw them out.
SYNCRETIC COMBINE - SINKRETIČKE KOMBINAT
Factbook - Trobojka
JEDNOM ZAUVEK - ARMIJA SINKOMSKA

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:51 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:Or some type of button that unleashes hordes of clones of annoying people like Bieber, Black, your girlfriend or mom who won't shut up. That will drive the virus out of zombies or just annoy the zombies so much they leave the country and never return. :p

I will suggest this to the admins :p
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:21 am

Once you have nations actually distributing a cure (shown as such on your region's Z-day panel), rather than just launching cure missiles, re-infection becomes a lot less likely.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Avdrea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avdrea » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:26 am

Singaporean Transhumans wrote:
Avdrea wrote:How about the TZES?

Zombie-killing gear is expensive to maintain, so the army threw them out.

I assumed zombie-killing gears are just as good in killing regular people.

Cyrisnia
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrisnia » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:30 am

United States of Natan wrote:

it doesn't take long just to ban them. Earlier I encountered a zombie embracing puppet that I promptly banned.

Jesus Christ. Its a 36 hour long event guys, calm the fuck down.
R E D L E G S

【BORN TO ABOLISH】
SOUTH IS A F**K
鬼神 Kill Em All 1859
I am free man
410,757,864,530 DEAD REBS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center