NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie Cure Research Federation

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:36 pm

Grenartia wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:Accepted. However, we will be unable to travel to your region to help you, as we don't travel to feeder and sinker regions during Z-day to provide aid, due to their high populations, which make them near impossible to realistically cure.

I should also note that feeders and sinkers have fairly high numbers of Zack Enablers, who have no qualms with throwing Zack hordes at us, and this, combined with the high number of exterminators (who have no problem killing our recently reinfected), just makes the situation all the more dangerous.

As an alternative, I'd say we encourage feeder and sinker residents to take refuge inside accepting regions.

yes, that is why I've listed a few regions to seek refuge in. and guys, be careful. Some zombies target well-known, influential cure regions.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Well, guys, Z-day is almost over. While unfortunately, the world still failed, with more dead than cured, we did still have more cured than infected. And I think our organization was successful in curing several people and regions, who later helped spread the cure to other regions. So, overall I'd call our organization successful in our efforts to halt this zombie plague (who knows, maybe me or my region will get a commendation for our efforts ;). Hopefully next year we can have more success when the third ZCRF convenes.
Last edited by United States of Natan on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Previous

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center