NATION

PASSWORD

Where is your leader?

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Equestria and Griffon
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestria and Griffon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:40 am

Trying to say to everyone to send missles to me.
I'm a living shitpost.

PONIES UNITE!!!

Great Supina And Mag
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Supina And Mag » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:07 am

Currently sat in parliament annoyed over the smug oppositions face.
Government: Grand Imperial Party (Imperial) | Official opposition: Conservative Party (Conservative)

"Death is never polite, even when we expect it." - Tiny Tim
I DO NOT use NS stats

Juban Wo
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Juban Wo » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:12 am

He is fighting zombos. With a pickaxe.

Soled
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soled » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:15 am

He's at the bathroom at the moment, sorry. But I'm sure he'll be right back to announce the victory... But from what, I'm not certain. It seems none of us quite remember what happened. Oh, I hope it was exciting!
Member of Tiandi and Ajax
Norwegian | they/them and she/her pronouns

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:17 am

Fighting to defend nation's border. While in Magical Girl mode. With an army of Rabids. :p
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Dwarfpolis
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarfpolis » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:42 am

In his palace, guarded by a few dozen commandos, closely monitoring the situation so that zombies do not infiltrate the nation again.
Last edited by Dwarfpolis on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have read this siggy just so you could know that Trotterdam is a real Left-Leaning College State and a real hero

Ok this austerity bit will hurt my intelligence stat a little and this industrial option will bite the environment but it doesn't seem anything to bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
https://i.imgur.com/KwZK4Mm.jpg

When you finally got out of your good stat depression and the mods will boost your HDI and lifespan into 91+ with the new beta
https://i.imgur.com/C5nuNya.jpg

The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wolfussian Colony of Oceania » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:15 am

My leader is leading the charge to take back the capitol of Wolfussia, with an army of half crazed religious fanatical soldiers behind him.
All hail the Almighty Loaf, and I suppose, The Glorious State

I am not a furry. Every time you call me a furry, a dolphin gets run over by a Jet Ski
This nation does NOT represent my real political views.

Crossover Reddington
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crossover Reddington » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:02 am

Business as usual, now.
Reddington's back to normal, so Mayor Belinda Benson is back in the legislature.
The Rogue Nation of Crossover Reddington.
do you ever just get frustrated? i do, i get frustrated all the time

New Vudnia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Vudnia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:50 am

Holed up in the palace with his family and the researchers who are working on a cure.

Ithalian Empire
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2015

Postby Ithalian Empire » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:56 am

Update on the situation in Bannderburg: The city has been rid of the Scourge for the time being. The Emperor is directing the construction of a wall to surround the city. Else where in the Empire reports are coming in of other victories against the undead hordes. The black off night has turned into a gray morning, there is still much to do, but we may see a glorious sunrise and the dawn of a new day.
Eat ,Drink, and be mary, for tomorrow we die.
PRAISE THE FOUNDERS

The poster licks five public door handles a day to compare there taste.

ArchanZaw
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby ArchanZaw » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:23 am

On AZS Victory (ArchanZaw Ship Victory) currently looking for a cured nation to go to.

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:28 am

Now back in the Imperial Palace, addressing the Empire with the news that all zombies have been eradicated/cured.
Last edited by Ammerinia on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
One two, Spongebob's coming for you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Longweather
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2013

Postby Longweather » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:56 am

As the Imperial Dominion was completely blindsided by the outbreak of zombification ((read as me forgetting about the Zombies until now)), the Emperor is currently within the Capital building (the Imperial Palace a.k.a. the Palace of Oblivion a.k.a. Longweather Palace a.k.a. the Fortress of Longweather) in the Imperial Seat of Oblivion. He, along with the remainder of Dominus Imperium's nobility, upper crust, and living population is working on the recovery effort to restore the multi-planet Empire back to working order when the zombies are dealt with. Luckily, the Imperial Seat of Oblivion is heavily fortified in the manner of the Imperial cities of old and is impervious to land, air, naval, and orbital assault. The zombies are currently banging on the walls that separate the Inner City from the metropolitan area surrounding it known as the Outer City.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Strausburg
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Strausburg » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:27 am

On national television, assuring our loyal citizens that rumors of "Zombies" is quite simply, ludicrous.

"The commotion outside of your homes is simply our glorious military performing urban-warfare exercises to prepare our nation to combat foreign invaders. We will not allow the past to repeat itself. We will never lose all that we have built".

"I invite all citizens to take today off of work and remain inside. Celebrate your family, celebrate life, and most of all, celebrate Strausburg!"

- General Peytr Strauss III

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:59 am

Leading the remains of her cabinet and 2nd platoon of special operations soldiers through the remains of a destroyed storefront to reach the parliament square.
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

XKZ Infector
Political Columnist

Founded: May 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby XKZ Infector » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:10 pm

Sir Brainelot du Dead is leading a zombie horde into battle.
This is the frontline zombie nation owned by Shy Guyia.

Dark Templar
Lobbyist

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Pope Levi

Postby Dark Templar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:17 pm

Pope Levi and senior religious and government officials are in Saint Johns Cathedral. In the capital city of Saint Joseph in a bunker the Cathedral.As the City is under heavy conflict with bombing and boots on the ground fighting.

The Pacifican Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacifican Islands » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:18 pm

He is currently on the small aircraft cruiser Honolulu listening the reports of nuclear detonations around the world

Lordareon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Lordareon » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:20 pm

The Kaiser is Leading on the front Inspiring the Troops.

Cinnoth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cinnoth » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:20 pm

Hiding away in a command bunker in a undisclosed location until it's all over on his way he helped fight some being a good shot, but now is safe in the emergency bunker

Daburuetchi
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Daburuetchi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Enver Hoxha approves of the number of bunkers on this thread.

Maichuko
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Maichuko » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:34 pm

On an isolated island in the Kalani isles after the capital fell in the initial outbreak.
the rest of the imperial family has been moved to the colder islands in the south arctic.
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichukoans! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

Shropshire and Hereford
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shropshire and Hereford » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:04 pm

President James F Smith and Vice President Paul West are currently fighting the zombie horde

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:15 pm

At first, in a spacious panic room where... questionable things happened, involving martinis and slaves.

Then, after enough whipping of the scientists, everyone was cured, so now I am celebrating HELLoween by personnally ripping bones of my subjects apart, one by one.

Federal Republic of Vin
Attaché

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal Republic of Vin » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:18 pm

The Head Chancellor is currently residing within the center of Vinera-Sinera, protected by at least a thousand soldiers watching as the city is being purged and cleansed. He is expecting to host an announcement via the Internet and the media that all is not lost and that all Vinnish citizens should fight till the government responds with full and deadly force to the outlaying regions of Vinera-Sinera.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center