NATION

PASSWORD

State of your Nation's capital

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Bruce
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Bruce » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:00 am

Everything's pretty good. There are missile tubes all over the place, being recovered by salvage teams. Cure missiles are sticking out of the sides of office towers, crushing parked vehicles, and in several people's swimming pools. In a few farmer's fields there are crashed missiles being surrounded by herds of unappreciative cows, who got woken up a little too early.

Baisel
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Baisel » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:20 am

Thanks to some great nations situation is pretty better now. There are only some zombies left to cure. Statistically, half of our population is dead.

Dwarfpolis
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dwarfpolis » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:41 am

Other than four military personnel assigned to every road intersection the city of Oktul has no other fortifications assigned to it, due to the fact that Dwarfpolis has been more or less secluded from the virus.
You have read this siggy just so you could know that Trotterdam is a real Left-Leaning College State and a real hero

Ok this austerity bit will hurt my intelligence stat a little and this industrial option will bite the environment but it doesn't seem anything to bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
https://i.imgur.com/KwZK4Mm.jpg

When you finally got out of your good stat depression and the mods will boost your HDI and lifespan into 91+ with the new beta
https://i.imgur.com/C5nuNya.jpg

Crossover Reddington
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crossover Reddington » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:47 am

Reddington is now completely free of zombies. The citizens are now safe, thank our Fathers.
The Rogue Nation of Crossover Reddington.
do you ever just get frustrated? i do, i get frustrated all the time

Jersey Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jersey Republic » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:50 am

One of two standing cities in Jersey Republic, civilians and soldiers alike are fighting to defend it. Many other civilians are on naval vessels in the ocean
i don't really RP on forums, no need for political stances either

Just here to have fun

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:51 am

Apart from a few sparse pockets of resistance, the capital is the only site still in conflict. The vast majority has been overrun by invading hordes from across the borders. A desperate breakthrough is being made to reach the Kilmory parliament building to enact a last stand. Lieutenant General Mam Tuath leads her squad of government ministers in a brutal close combat push. The transport minister Freddericks is dead, along with Sheila, who was in charge of welfare.
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

Nelson R Mandela
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nelson R Mandela » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:51 am

Superweapons have been shrouded throughout Cape Town as well as other major and minor cities. Citizens are encouraged to partake in the combat for humanity.
Don't hesitate to telegram me any questions.

Dark Templar
Lobbyist

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Saint Joseph

Postby Dark Templar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:05 pm

The capital Saint Joseph, is fighting off the undead.Most of the city is on fire. The Pope and senior religion officials are locked in a secret bunker under Saint John Cathedral.The holy army is enaged with the undead ,with bombing the city with bombers and artillery.

Lemmingtopias
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 03, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lemmingtopias » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:07 pm

THe people of Lemmingtopias City are holding a vigil, praying for the salvation of the barbarians from their plight at the hands of the Zombie hordes.
LBC News:Lemmingtopias now de facto split between East and West | Junta forces fail to storm Palace of the Sages, withdrawal from West Lomapolis | COUP! Advised to stay at home! More Info coming soon | Prince of Lemmingtopias killed during summit with Tropican President| Invasion of The Tropican Islands cancelled. Diplomatic talks to resume

The Glorious Han Chinese
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Glorious Han Chinese » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:33 pm

Greater Haishang City is under lockdown with a strict curfew, even though a cure has been developed. The military is conducting thorough searches to cure or kill the infected. The healthy civilians are encouraged to stay indoors or report to the nearest military outpost. All government officials is in the administrative complex, which is under heavy military guard.
Member of the:Iron Alliance

Generally follows NSEconomy for population and economy.

Mattantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mattantia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:36 pm

Semnoras is in lockdown, due to the zombies. There is military force every 16 feet. Nobody shall leave their homes unless they want to be eaten. National Mattantia Day celebrations might need to be postponed, even though Mattantia Day is tomorrow. However, in the smaller cities, zombies are exterminated.
NS stats used for civil rights, economy, political freedom. Other NS stats not used. Nation does not reflect views. Anything I said on forums before 2018 is most likely outdated and inaccurate.
Pro: Authoritarianism - Classical (i.e. actual) Corporatism - Christianity - Nationalism - Third Position - Traditionalism
Anti: Anarchism - Communism - Free Market Capitalism - Internationalism - Irreligion - Liberalism - Modern Conservatism - Modern (i.e. liberal crony capitalist) Corporatism - Progressivism

Jersey Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jersey Republic » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Capitol has been regained and all citizens cured, still on high alert
i don't really RP on forums, no need for political stances either

Just here to have fun

The Overcast Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Overcast Empire » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Never mind The City of Overcastia was just attacked by a major horde of zombies killing off about 10,000 people before getting stopped The Emperor's father was bitten while protecting a group of unarmed children from the infected. Alot of Buildings are on fire and we are still at war with the nation of climalite who just recently broke a ceasefire.
"god save us" -luke the great
The overcast emperor does not support Nazism
The Overcast empire is a strict Monarchy with a capitalist economy
The Emperor will murder I mean execute any corrupt Nobles or advisers
The Capital of the Empire is Overcastia
If you support capitalism put this in your signature (-_Q)
The Overcast Emperor will not try to invade an innocent nation unless the said nation is a threat to the people
The Overcast Emperor has the right to support rebellions where ever they are

Maichuko
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015

Postby Maichuko » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:42 pm

The Imperial capital was the last major population center to fall as of now there is about 12,000 people left all over the city out of a population of 20 million.
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichukoans! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

Shrekist State of The UK and Ireland
Civilian

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shrekist State of The UK and Ireland » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:42 pm

Ogre Swamp is being invaded by hordes of dead Farqueer zombies, but the Shrekist military is throwing onion grenades and filling their asses with lead. As all of this happens, All Star by Smash Mouth plays loudly from speakers all over the city.
Shrekulla Akbar!

Fighting for the glory of Shrek, so that we may go to Shrek's swamp when we die, and all of the filthy non believers will be going to Farquaad's dungeon. This is our mission. Shrek is love! Shrek is life!

Frolosti
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frolosti » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Asgerion is doing very fine. The zombie population in the Principality is at zero, so really the entire country is doing wonderfully.
❆IN FROST AND❅SNOW, WE SHALL❅RISE AND GROW❆

Prince: Arvid II
Founded: Jan. 1806
Population: 21,500,000
Military Personnel: 7,050,000
Government: Unitary Semi-Constitutional Monarchy[/b]

Federal Republic of Vin
Attaché

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal Republic of Vin » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:16 pm

Vernera-Sinera has finally been cleansed of infected individuals as of today. The remnants of the 1st and 2nd Army were called in to prevent the fall of the capital, which they did so valiantly and successfully. However, outer regions of the Vernera-Sinera are still infected and unknown with more military forces being called in to reinstate order. As of right now, the capital is considered the safest of regions within the Federal Republic.

Shamhnan Insir
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Shamhnan Insir » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:51 pm

A fine rain of oily droplets falls across the battlefield and the raging sea of desperate combat subsides. The last of the cure missiles explode high above adding a last shower to the drug-fused atmosphere. Lost, confused ex-zombies drift absently as they slowly regather their thoughts.
After phoning through the thanks of a nation to those who sent the cure missiles, Lieutenant General Mam Tuath leads the ragged survivors to root out the last of the undead worshiping cultists.
Call me Sham

-"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose." Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Nationalism is an infantile disease, it is the measles of humanity.
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Shamhnan Insir started this wonderful tranquility, ALL PRAISE THE SHEPHERD KING

Heidenheim
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Heidenheim » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:04 pm

It is eerily silent. Most of the city's inhabitants are dead. The rest are undead.

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:56 pm

Everyone is cured, now our Justice Dept. and legal system are observing the nonstop lawsuits coming in against our government, foreign governments, or foreign companies.

Insurance companies are also contacting our FEMA centre in our capital, they are complaining about the massive amount of claims request.
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Ryrenorra
Secretary

Founded: Feb 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrenorra » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Everything is fine here! We have completely gotten rid of the zombie problem; we have no dead and no more zombies. It's worked out pretty nicely for us
The reason why some people don't use NS stats is NOT because they don't know how to run a country, rather, it is because NS issues tend to have silly or exaggerated consequences that cause some choices to come with unrealistic results. If someone's NS stats don't match up with the vision for they had for their country, it may not be their fault.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig

OOC:
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 3.78
Social Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.92
Just your average electro swing loving, tea drinking, right libertarian INTP and professional procrastinator

Maichuko
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015

Postby Maichuko » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:21 pm

The Imperial army has retaken the capital city and a vaccine has just saved 200 million of our people.
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichukoans! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

New Vudnia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Vudnia » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:44 pm

Pretty much going on normally. We've found the cure, and cured the infected individuals. Life goes on.

Vaniri
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaniri » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:31 pm

UPDATE:With Vaniri being clear of Zombies Quarantined Districts are now opened back up and life in the capital is returning to normal

Chibiskaya
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chibiskaya » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:33 pm

Novgorod still flying the Chibiskayan flag. The army has fortified it heavily. The young, the old, and the sick have been called upon to defend the motherland.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center