NATION

PASSWORD

Temporary??

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Celinyca
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Temporary??

Postby Celinyca » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:56 am

Why is the event still going? I was told that the event and its effects were temporary, yet five hours after the "end" I still have the zombie charts and "Z-Day" section up on my nation's control panel, plus any news items for my state and region relating to the zombies (e.g. closing the borders) are still plainly visible.

I thought everything was supposed to go back to normal after this event ended? When will the "Z" button and graph, etc go away?

This is exactly why I wanted an opt-out from the event.

Dakran
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dakran » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 am

Celinyca wrote:Why is the event still going? I was told that the event and its effects were temporary, yet five hours after the "end" I still have the zombie charts and "Z-Day" section up on my nation's control panel, plus any news items for my state and region relating to the zombies (e.g. closing the borders) are still plainly visible.

I thought everything was supposed to go back to normal after this event ended? When will the "Z" button and graph, etc go away?

This is exactly why I wanted an opt-out from the event.

It stays there just incase you wanted to save screenshots of your progress. Had you have done a bit of reading into older versions...
Trans flag here She/Her
01_EMBASSY_PROPOSE
WHAT WAS WILL BE, WHAT WILL BE WAS, WHAT WAS WILL BE, WHAT WILL BE WAS, WHAT WAS WILL BE, WHAT WILL BE WAS
Baltenstein wrote:Source:
The Turkish minister of Turkishness, Öztürk Türkuglu.

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center