NATION

PASSWORD

I don't cause zombies. Learn2virology

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Big Brain City
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Big Brain City » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:50 am

Just get vaccinated.
All the time. And when everything else fails, get the nanobots with lasers.
THE STATE OF BIG BRAIN CITY
EXITUS ACTA PROBAT

The Big Brain wrote:Freedom? People are fools and unworthy of much freedom. Even I am a fool. Many people have recognized that and want me to suffer for it.
Unfortunately for them, I can glass their planets.

Zombie Fascists
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zombie Fascists » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:11 am

Big Brain City wrote:Just get vaccinated.
All the time. And when everything else fails, get the nanobots with lasers.

Wow, that's a nice big juicy brain you got there... :twisted: Mmm... *drool*

TurtleShroom
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby TurtleShroom » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Conscentia wrote:You're not fooling anyone with your fake emotions. We know you're just trying to get us to lower our guard so you can infect us.

Croly hap. I totally fell for the whole "sadness" shtick. I see the trap so clearly now! Conscentia, did you know that sadness weakens your immune system? It's true!

Enterovirus was trying to make us feel bad so our immune systems could be overcome quicker! (Of course, Enterovirus is a small fry unless you have other conditions, so he's not relevant.)
THE FUTURE
IS IN THE
PAST!!

Jesus Loves You and Died for You!!
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ש✞ש▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
NationStates' only surviving States' Rights Democrat/Dixiecrat (minus the rascism)!

Enterovirus D68
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Enterovirus D68 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:17 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:
Conscentia wrote:You're not fooling anyone with your fake emotions. We know you're just trying to get us to lower our guard so you can infect us.

Croly hap. I totally fell for the whole "sadness" shtick. I see the trap so clearly now! Conscentia, did you know that sadness weakens your immune system? It's true!

Enterovirus was trying to make us feel bad so our immune systems could be overcome quicker! (Of course, Enterovirus is a small fry unless you have other conditions, so he's not relevant.)

I'll get the whole of the W.V.O. to go after you if you don't apologize! :mad:
Stop the genocide now!
Billions of viruses are murdered everyday.

Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Enterovirus D68 wrote:
TurtleShroom wrote:

I'll get the whole of the W.V.O. to go after you if you don't apologize! :mad:

How will they do that? Viruses are non-motile.
You can't threaten us. We have hygiene.
Last edited by Conscentia on Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enterovirus D68
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Enterovirus D68 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Conscentia wrote:
Enterovirus D68 wrote:I'll get the whole of the W.V.O. to go after you if you don't apologize! :mad:

How will they do that? Viruses are non-motile.

We have bacteria too!
Stop the genocide now!

Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Enterovirus D68 wrote:
Conscentia wrote:How will they do that? Viruses are non-motile.

We have bacteria too!

Bacteria don't like you either - viruses infect and kill bacterial cells too.
Meanwhile, we eurkaryotes welcome billions of bacteria and provide them with nourishment.

Don't worry, the prions will float around in solution with you.
Last edited by Conscentia on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:59 pm

TurtleShroom wrote:What I didn't know, though, was that viruses don't seek out cells. I always thought that viruses, while not alive, have a primitive "drive" (as in a need to reproduce and mutate in order to survive, not conscious thought) to seek out and enter cells. I didn't know that they just bump into them and are all like "hey this could be my crib let's party" and BOOM! The cell has their babies! Is this true?

Yes. We don't have any metabolism, so we don't have a source of energy to control our own movements.
There are viruses on the internet! Make sure your computer is protected.
African, asexual, and proud.
Racism is foolish. You're all the same inside. I would know.

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rabotnikisoyedinennyye » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:12 am

Guys, I ate a fruit bat yesterday, what do

EDIT: I think I got Eboliosis and/or Ebolaids.
Last edited by Rabotnikisoyedinennyye on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
raвoтnιĸιѕoyedιnennyye
The Black Riders - The Janitors of NationStates!

Pro: -Ebola- world domination.
Anti: Terrorism

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:30 pm

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye wrote:Guys, I ate a fruit bat yesterday, what do

Aww... You put me in your sig! :hug:

I don't think you need to do anything. I mean, don't eat ALL the fruit bats cos some of us depend on them as a reservoir species, but it's OK if you just had one.

Rabotnikisoyedinennyye
Envoy

Founded: Feb 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rabotnikisoyedinennyye » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:33 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
Rabotnikisoyedinennyye wrote:Guys, I ate a fruit bat yesterday, what do

Aww... You put me in your sig! :hug:

I don't think you need to do anything. I mean, don't eat ALL the fruit bats cos some of us depend on them as a reservoir species, but it's OK if you just had one.

I just noticed that I spelled "sexiest" wrong.
raвoтnιĸιѕoyedιnennyye
The Black Riders - The Janitors of NationStates!

Pro: -Ebola- world domination.
Anti: Terrorism

The United Countries of America
Envoy

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Countries of America » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Viruses, Bacteria, and Viruses, oh my! They're overwhelming this thread! Quick, someone please do something! :o
For simplicity's sake, you can call me "UCA"
"Teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for a lifetime. Teach a fish to 'man', however, and he will never feel like he belongs." - Some guy
-A PMT Nation with around 2.5 Billion people.
-Has 3 Capitals: One primary capital (New Panama City) governing the entire nation and 2 secondary capitals (New York City, Rio de Janeiro) governing North and South America respectively (This is for stability reasons).
-Each capital has their respective leader: (New Panama City) James Trottingham, (New York City) [REDACTED], (Rio de Janeiro) [REDACTED].

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 pm

The United Countries of America wrote:Viruses, Bacteria, and Viruses, oh my! They're overwhelming this thread! Quick, someone please do something! :o

Like post in the thread so we can infect you? Everyone should do that! Here, have some Ebola... :kiss:

Enterovirus D68
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Enterovirus D68 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 pm

The United Countries of America wrote:Viruses, Bacteria, and Viruses, oh my! They're overwhelming this thread! Quick, someone please do something! :o

It's okay we don't bite.
Stop the genocide now!

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Its amazing how we can ''kill' something that isn't living.
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:11 pm

Enterovirus D68 wrote:

It's okay we don't bite.

Which one are you again?
What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive? Or if during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? The Organs would quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt!

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
Enterovirus D68 wrote:It's okay we don't bite.

Which one are you again?

Enterovirus has been making some kids sick in the US, and IIRC a couple have died. Hasn't gotten a lot of press because everyone's more worried about what I'm up to.

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:20 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:Its amazing how we can ''kill' something that isn't living.

You can't.

You can kill viruses, but we are living things. Don't let yourself be blinded by metabolicist lies.

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:
Which one are you again?

Enterovirus has been making some kids sick in the US, and IIRC a couple have died. Hasn't gotten a lot of press because everyone's more worried about what I'm up to.

Is he from Africa too?

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
-Ebola- wrote:

Is he from Africa too?

Nope, I think most of them have only ever been in the US

Edit: Though I am referring to the kids. Don't know where Entrovirus comes from.
Last edited by Leutria on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:Its amazing how we can ''kill' something that isn't living.

You can't.

You can kill viruses, but we are living things. Don't let yourself be blinded by metabolicist lies.

I dunno I just listened to whatever our Biologist said from the textbook. He told us ''however you choose to take this is your choice, I just teach whatever they have me teach....''

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Leutria wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:Is he from Africa too?

Nope, I think most of them have only ever been in the US

Edit: Though I am referring to the kids. Don't know where Entrovirus comes from.

Dont know either, all I know is that it's spreadable via saliva and mucus, atleast according to the CDC.

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
-Ebola- wrote:

Is he from Africa too?

Not that I know of. It's the same genus of viruses as polio and the common cold, so they get around. He's probably American.

Chernoslavia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Chernoslavia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:38 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
Chernoslavia wrote:Is he from Africa too?

Not that I know of. It's the same genus of viruses as polio and the common cold, so they get around. He's probably American.

So much for trying to close the borders...

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Chernoslavia wrote:
-Ebola- wrote:

So much for trying to close the borders...

Everywhere has viruses. Closing the borders won't change that.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center