NATION

PASSWORD

I don't cause zombies. Learn2virology

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
-Ebola-
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

I don't cause zombies. Learn2virology

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi, eukaryotes. Ebola here. Can you guys please learn some virology? I don't cause zombies. I'm not even related to the virus that causes zombies. It's a DNA virus, I'm an RNA virus, we look nothing alike, and we have completely different methods of attacking cells. We are both transmissible through contact with bodily fluids and we both cause hemorrhaging and organ failure, but beyond that we have absolutely nothing in common.

You'll have an easier time researching a cure if you get over your stereotypes about how all viruses are the same.
There are viruses on the internet! Make sure your computer is protected.
African, asexual, and proud.
Racism is foolish. You're all the same inside. I would know.

Aksun
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aksun » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Easier to blame something that is scary.

With that being said (only to have some fun during the event) EBOLA IS THE CAUSE OF THE OUTBREAK!

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:32 pm

Aksun wrote:Easier to blame something that is scary.

With that being said (only to have some fun during the event) EBOLA IS THE CAUSE OF THE OUTBREAK!

You're only going to make it harder to stop the zombies if you keep spreading that kind of misinformation.

Aksun
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aksun » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:32 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
Aksun wrote:Easier to blame something that is scary.

You're only going to make it harder to stop the zombies if you keep spreading that kind of misinformation.

Or we might prevent a future cause!

The World Health Organisation
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:46 pm

-Ebola- wrote:Hi, eukaryotes. Ebola here. Can you guys please learn some virology? I don't cause zombies. I'm not even related to the virus that causes zombies. It's a DNA virus, I'm an RNA virus, we look nothing alike, and we have completely different methods of attacking cells. We are both transmissible through contact with bodily fluids and we both cause hemorrhaging and organ failure, but beyond that we have absolutely nothing in common.

You'll have an easier time researching a cure if you get over your stereotypes about how all viruses are the same.

Yeah and your going down!
*pulls out vaccine*
Founder of Esperanto Nations! Send a puppet!
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!
.....................THREAT #1.....................

Deian salazar wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:On the bright side we all become Chuck Norris.

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:47 pm

The World Health Organisation wrote:
-Ebola- wrote:Hi, eukaryotes. Ebola here. Can you guys please learn some virology? I don't cause zombies. I'm not even related to the virus that causes zombies. It's a DNA virus, I'm an RNA virus, we look nothing alike, and we have completely different methods of attacking cells. We are both transmissible through contact with bodily fluids and we both cause hemorrhaging and organ failure, but beyond that we have absolutely nothing in common.

Yeah and your going down!
*pulls out vaccine*

There's no vaccine for Ebola! You're not scaring me with your syringes and hazmat suits and fake vaccines!

New Pyrrhius
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyrrhius » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Ha! Jokes on you! You were eradicated in the 2080s. But then bioterrorists sort of brought you back... But now you're barely even a threat compared to all the gene engineered superviruses we have to deal with.
News of the Hour:
1000%!! I USED TO GIVE A FUCK
--------[__]
--------(ಠ_Q)
-------[█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I█████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:Yeah and your going down!
*pulls out vaccine*

There's no vaccine for Ebola! You're not scaring me with your syringes and hazmat suits and fake vaccines!

You better run, better run faster than my syringe!
Last edited by The World Health Organisation on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:On the bright side we all become Chuck Norris.

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:54 pm

-Ebola- wrote:

Shut up, WHO. I've got some sweet nanobots that'll kill the shit out of that motherfucker. An ounce of prevention might be worth a pound of cure, but why have either one when you can have a pound of both?
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 pm

New Pyrrhius wrote:Ha! Jokes on you! You were eradicated in the 2080s. But then bioterrorists sort of brought you back... But now you're barely even a threat compared to all the gene engineered superviruses we have to deal with.

It's 2014, dude. If you don't know what year it is, you might want to consider seeking psychiatric care.

-Ebola- wrote:

Pff! I've still got 3 months before they're even going to test that thing.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:02 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
New Pyrrhius wrote:Ha! Jokes on you! You were eradicated in the 2080s. But then bioterrorists sort of brought you back... But now you're barely even a threat compared to all the gene engineered superviruses we have to deal with.

It's 2014, dude. If you don't know what year it is, you might want to consider seeking psychiatric care.

I'm afraid sir, you only have three months to live. Say goodbye to your family, maybe buy your girlfriend something nice to remember you by before you are hacked to pieces and put in a disease storage facility.
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:04 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:Yeah and your going down!
*pulls out vaccine*

I'm not holding my breath in anticipation of the vaccines. We're looking at one strain alone and what works for it might not work for any of the others.

Also, didn't Nigeria pwn you recently? :p
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Cerillium wrote:
-Ebola- wrote:

I'm not holding my breath in anticipation of the vaccines. We're looking at one strain alone and what works for it might not work for any of the others.

I helped Nigeria!
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:07 pm

-Ebola- wrote:

I'm afraid sir, you only have three months to live. Say goodbye to your family, maybe buy your girlfriend something nice to remember you by before you are hacked to pieces and put in a disease storage facility.

Viruses don't have girlfriends. We don't need to bother with relationships and all that jazz because we replicate asexually. You of all people ought to know that as much as you try to fuck with us.

Your vaccines won't kill me off anyway because I have reservoir species.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:08 pm

If -Ebola-and The World Health Organisation had a war in this thread....... Hmm Possible Moderation report titles?

[REPORT] WHO threatens Ebola in virology thread
[REPORT] Ebola trolls World Health Organisation

Ah, sleep deprivation. Ignore me, please. Thank you.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Cerillium wrote:If -Ebola-and The World Health Organisation had a war in this thread....... Hmm Possible Moderation report titles?

I like the first one! :clap:
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:Shut up, WHO. I've got some sweet nanobots that'll kill the shit out of that motherfucker. An ounce of prevention might be worth a pound of cure, but why have either one when you can have a pound of both?

What about three pounds of neither? Not only do you not get the best of both worlds, you break physics while doing so :3
Also, I think we should engineer an ebola strain to make zombies in their aftermath. And, none of that bullshit slow, moaning zombies. These things are like always running until their bodies collapse from overuse and/or decompose. Good luck :D

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Cerillium wrote:
-Ebola- wrote:

Nah, I still have family there. They just aren't living in a human neighborhood anymore.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:15 pm

-Ebola- wrote:Nah, I still have family there. They just aren't living in a human neighborhood anymore.

Bats, most likely.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:16 pm

Felkesjud wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:Shut up, WHO. I've got some sweet nanobots that'll kill the shit out of that motherfucker. An ounce of prevention might be worth a pound of cure, but why have either one when you can have a pound of both?

What about three pounds of neither? Not only do you not get the best of both worlds, you break physics while doing so :3
Also, I think we should engineer an ebola strain to make zombies in their aftermath. And, none of that bullshit slow, moaning zombies. These things are like always running until their bodies collapse from overuse and/or decompose. Good luck :D

We have a different name for those things. "Heresy."
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.

-Ebola-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Ebola- » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Cerillium wrote:If -Ebola-and The World Health Organisation had a war in this thread....... Hmm Possible Moderation report titles?

I like the first one! :clap:

You really want someone to report you for making death threats?

The Eastern Antarctic State
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Eastern Antarctic State » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:20 pm

I'm getting all these Ebola ads now, thanks.
This ensues
The Republic of Eastern Antarctica is a country located on the Eastern portion of the Antarctic Continent, Has leftist policies, but is still capitalist.

NOTE: I am an Australian.
I enjoy playing/watching Cricket and Rugby League every now and then. Love me some history and paradox games. Studying at University. Catholic. You can call me TEAS or EAS

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Health Organisation » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:21 pm

-Ebola- wrote:
The World Health Organisation wrote:I like the first one! :clap:

You really want someone to report you for making death threats?

To the Ebola Virus, yes.
ESPERANTO!
Give Me a Telegram!

Deian salazar wrote:

NOOOOO!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:We have a different name for those things. "Heresy."

It's settled! I'm going to make a nuke to distribute the zombified-Ebola virus across the Eurasian continent, where it will then spread to Africa, and eventually hopefully Australia as well as North and South America :3
Not only is it Ebola. It's in nuke form. Nukes make everything better, right? :D

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center