NATION

PASSWORD

United Alliances will institute Regional Quarantine.

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
Zocra
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

United Alliances will institute Regional Quarantine.

Postby Zocra » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

After hearing humors and information regarding the impending Zombie attacks; Bourbon Hannibal, Chancellor of Zocra has declared that he will be issuing a region-wide securing of borders.
...Article, "Precautions taken after rumored Zombie Apocalypse." by Jorge Guzentine, POLITICAL ANALYST , 27th October 2013:

" After a conference was held Friday with the Leader of Emad, advising nation to the founder of United Alliances; Chancellor Hannibal of Zocra will be issuing an executive order that will password-protect the region in order to protect the healthy and quarantine the infected citizenry. (PASSWORD-PROTECTION SHOULD BE EXPECTED WITHIN 30 HOURS FROM NOW!!! ...i.e. 4 hours before apocalypse)
ALL Nations are recommended to choose the option, "Research for a Cure" when confronted with the Zombie attack legislation.

More Coverage to Come...
"

Update:

United Alliances has officially been locked down and is now password-protected.

Will any other regions follow suit?
Last edited by Zocra on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Last edited by Google Bot today, edited 1 time in total. | I exist for your benefit.

Founder: United Alliances
Timezone: US Eastern

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center