NATION

PASSWORD

The Collie's Battle Royale

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 10, 2024
Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:47 pm

The Collie, not paying attention behind himself, starts booting bots into the air.
Suddenly, bombs land all around him and C-555, annihilating most of the tiny-bots.
"What the hell was THAT?!" says The Collie as he super-speeds over to a mysterious bunker.
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

Quitting the Scots Lingo for now...

News About The Collie: The Collie shows up to competition, smokes every other dog, refuses to elaborate, leaves!| The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death. | "Holy crap! It's a show about me!" says The Collie, watching Mr. Pickles

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 22, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:51 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie, not paying attention behind himself, starts booting bots into the air.
Suddenly, bombs land all around him and C-555, annihilating most of the tiny-bots.
"What the hell was THAT?!" says The Collie as he super-speeds over to a mysterious bunker.

Oh great OH GREAT * / TELEPORTS *
Last edited by Hetaru on Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Year: 2457, Earthley equivalent: 2021

General TN
Envoy

Founded: Jan 13, 2024
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby General TN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:53 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie, not paying attention behind himself, starts booting bots into the air.

*TN watches him go and gurgles, still on the ground*…. Does this mean I won?… te…. He…
A nation run by a deranged creature called TN, known for being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich.
TN's current weight [Someone asked for this]
4,091,058 lbs

ALL NS stats and polices are canon, no exceptions
If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN states it will now be "Going on a diet" after now weighing a monstrous 4,091,058 lbs and being stuck in one room, no longer able to be moved around

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:55 pm

I can and will try to snipe someone here
* accidenally snipes the collie *
Oops

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:29 pm

General TN wrote:

*TN watches him go and gurgles, still on the ground*…. Does this mean I won?… te…. He…

"Not yet Fat Man!" The Collie yells across the desert, before returning to the bunker to look for somebody.
"I can smell someone... Somebody was in here mere seconds ago!"
Hetaru wrote:I can and will try to snipe someone here
Oops

The Collie gets hit with a sniper round and falls to the ground...
He then rises and super-speeds up to the hill where the shot was fired from.
"There you are! You're not on the list!" The Collie says, showing the stranger the list of fighters.
Scots lingo is back!
The Stronk Mighty Blanford's Foxes might have defeated me in my weak form, but not in my true form, I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Thare is a battle o' a' time gaun oan atween Wisteria and Surrounding Territories an' Arzastan ower whilk animal is superior!

News About The Collie: The Collie shows up to competition, smokes every other dog, refuses to elaborate, leaves!| The Collie is now binge watching every movie and show made after 1947 to see how the world has changed since his first death. | "Holy crap! It's a show about me!" says The Collie, watching Mr. Pickles

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:36 pm

The C-555 follows the Collie for an ambush while he is distracted with the mysterious stranger. The remaining bots (10) set up firing positions around the bunker with crossing lines of fire to assist in case the C-555 had to retreat. Doubtful, but necessary.

The C-555 plunges into the bunker... and finds nothing. One of the bots above reports the Collie was on a nearby hill, confronting the stranger. They immediately open fire upon an order from the shiny bot...
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Hetaru
Political Columnist

Father Knows Best State

Postby Hetaru » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:49 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:
General TN wrote:*TN watches him go and gurgles, still on the ground*….
Does this mean I won?… te…. He…

"Not yet Fat Man!" The Collie yells across the desert, before returning to the bunker to look for somebody.
"I can smell someone... Somebody was in here mere seconds ago!"
Hetaru wrote:I can and will try to snipe someone here
Oops

The Collie gets hit with a sniper round and falls to the
ground...
He then rises and super-speeds up to the hill where the shot was fired from.
"There you are! You're not on the list!" The Collie says, showing the stranger the list of fighters.

I was aiming for TN but my hands are a bit shakier then 20 years ago

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:50 pm

The Collie speeds away as the bots fire upon the hill.
The Collie then pounces onto TN's back!
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:07 pm

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie speeds away as the bots fire upon the hill.

*TN gurgles and tries to turn around, but struggles with its size*.... get off me!....
A nation run by a deranged creature called TN, known for being very obese, which also enjoys regularly eating the poorest of its nation all while pampering the rich.
4,091,058 lbs

If you don’t want your NS stats/policies, TN would love to keep them. Or just eat them.
News from TN:TN states it will now be "Going on a diet" after now weighing a monstrous 4,091,058 lbs and being stuck in one room, no longer able to be moved around

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Wed May 01, 2024 3:58 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie speeds away as the bots fire upon the hill.

The bots cease firing as they watch the struggle play out. Then, the C-555 orders 5 of the bots to go down there and fight the Collie by hand while the rest give firing support from the bunker.
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed May 01, 2024 8:57 am

The Collie burns TN's neck before turning to face the bots. He blasts some lightning at them in an attempt to short them out...
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed May 01, 2024 8:59 am

Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie burns TN's neck before turning to face the bots. He blasts some lightning at them in an attempt to short them out...

*TN hisses, and falls on the ground, crushing the Collie with its massive size*
4,091,058 lbs

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed May 01, 2024 9:25 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie burns TN's neck before turning to face the bots. He blasts some lightning at them in an attempt to short them out...

*TN hisses, and falls on the ground, crushing the Collie with its massive size*

"Oof! Get off of me!" yells The Collie, stuck under the obese blob of TN while bots continue firing.
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed May 01, 2024 9:27 am

General TN wrote:*TN hisses, and falls on the ground, crushing the Collie with its massive size*

"Oof! Get off of me!" yells The Collie, stuck under the obese blob of TN while bots continue firing.

*TN gurgles*.... I could not if I tried.... now you're stuck..... te...he....
4,091,058 lbs

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed May 01, 2024 10:15 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:"Oof! Get off of me!" yells The Collie, stuck under the obese blob of TN while bots continue firing.

*TN gurgles*.... I could not if I tried.... now you're stuck..... te...he....

The Collie summons another tsunami to get TN off of him!
"Try swimming, Fatso!"
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed May 01, 2024 10:36 am

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles*.... I could not if I tried.... now you're stuck..... te...he....

The Collie summons another tsunami to get TN off of him!
"Try swimming, Fatso!"

*TN gurgles and suddenly starts sinking, causing the Collie to remain stuck, only slightly lodged out*
4,091,058 lbs

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed May 01, 2024 10:39 am

General TN wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The Collie summons another tsunami to get TN off of him!
"Try swimming, Fatso!"

*TN gurgles and suddenly starts sinking, causing the Collie to remain stuck, only slightly lodged out*

The C-555 robot gets swept into TN, dislodging The Collie and allowing him to escape!
The Collie swims to the violent surface and looks around for anyone else...
Scots lingo is back!

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed May 01, 2024 10:43 am

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles and suddenly starts sinking, causing the Collie to remain stuck, only slightly lodged out*

The C-555 robot gets swept into TN, dislodging The Collie and allowing him to escape!

*TN struggles, and is able to get upright, and looks up at the surface, trying to swim up*.....
4,091,058 lbs

The Merry-Men
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2022

Postby The Merry-Men » Wed May 01, 2024 1:43 pm

Suddenly, out of one of the buildings, Mary Rothberg kicks open a door, holding her golden Thompson M1921 in hand while keeping her grin on her face.

"And then I chime in with a 'Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door!?' Ahahaa-" Mary cackled before firing a wild burst from her Tommy gun, letting her presence be very well known before looking over to her left and quickly running outwards to flee the tidal wave.
Last edited by The Merry-Men on Wed May 01, 2024 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Merryland; hiring extemely depressed teenagers as truck drivers and pilots since 2015!

BREAKING NEWS: Steamboat Willie is public domain now as of the new year! We can put Mickey on our flag! !@#$ you, Disney!

Theme for the Merrymen

TL;DR 'we live in a society"-type international nihilist anarchist terrorist group evolved from a street gang in London that embraces violence, detests conformity and the law, and pride themselves out of committing crimes, getting into mischief and acting out their most depraved and extravagant desires in order to bring about the downfall of society... just for a bit of fun.

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Wed May 01, 2024 2:32 pm

General TN wrote:*TN gurgles and suddenly starts sinking, causing the Collie to remain stuck, only slightly lodged out*

The rest of the bots are also swept up by the tsunami and sink to the bottom. As they're waterproof, they remain there until the water recedes. The C-555 is no different, though it positions itself underneath the Collie in hopes of defeating it...
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed May 01, 2024 2:33 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:
Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom wrote:The C-555 robot gets swept into TN, dislodging The Collie and allowing him to escape!

The rest of the bots are also swept up by the tsunami and sink to the bottom. As they're waterproof, they remain there until the water recedes. The C-555 is no different, though it positions itself underneath the Collie in hopes of defeating it...

*TN huffs as it tries to get out, but cannot move, before it opens its mouth and starts inhaling the water around it in an attempt to be able fight*
4,091,058 lbs

Godzilland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Godzilland » Wed May 01, 2024 2:45 pm

Name:Godzy
Height:40 meters
Weight:15K tons
Record:17-4-2
Powers:Atomic Breath (Forms:Normal, Spiral), General Strength, Flight, Nuclear Pulse
Homeplace:Monster Island

Godzy falls from the sky, seemingly having jumped!
"AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!"
He lets out a....not...really mighty roar as he falls into the violent water, creating a huge splash.
Last edited by Godzilland on Wed May 01, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Godzilla-themed alt of Sector 12!
A Class 1.8 Civilization according to this index.
IM GONNA CAUSE SOME MISCHIEF
_[' ]_
(X_Q) put this in your sig if you hate capitalism
Godzilla/Star Wars fan from Washington.
Pronouns? Im a boy.

The Merry-Men
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2022

Postby The Merry-Men » Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm

As soon as the splash impacted, it sent a bigger wave right in Mary's direction, catching her up in the flood and leaving her to struggle before suddenly, from the distance, a wooden motorboat with 6 of her Merrymen on it, two of them wielding assault rifles while the other four brandished a machete, a hatchet, a kitchen knife and an antique cutlass. This cutlass belonged to a man dressed in a ragged black trenchcoat, a dirty dress shirt, trousers, combat boots as well as an eyepatch and a tricorne.

"WHAT IN THE BLEEDIN' BARNACLES ARE YA DOIN' HERE, BOSS!? IT BE THE RECKONING OF DAVY JONES OUT HERE!" The captain yelled, pulling Mary aboard as he sped by her before spinning around to attempt to fight the tide with evasive maneuvers.

"Yeah, thanks for that, mate... I only just entered, wasn't going to die yet. Bloody hell, I didn't see that coming." She said, reaching into her pocket to check a stash of drugs in a plastic bag, hoping she didn't lose any. "What was that big roaring thing that made the second splash anyways?"
Welcome to Merryland; hiring extemely depressed teenagers as truck drivers and pilots since 2015!

BREAKING NEWS: Steamboat Willie is public domain now as of the new year! We can put Mickey on our flag! !@#$ you, Disney!

Theme for the Merrymen

TL;DR 'we live in a society"-type international nihilist anarchist terrorist group evolved from a street gang in London that embraces violence, detests conformity and the law, and pride themselves out of committing crimes, getting into mischief and acting out their most depraved and extravagant desires in order to bring about the downfall of society... just for a bit of fun.

General TN
Envoy

Postby General TN » Wed May 01, 2024 4:09 pm

Godzilland wrote:
Name:Godzy
Height:40 meters
Weight:15K tons
Record:17-4-2
Powers:Atomic Breath (Forms:Normal, Spiral), General Strength, Flight, Nuclear Pulse
Homeplace:Monster

Godzy falls from the sky, seemingly having jumped!
"AAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!"
He lets out a....not...really mighty roar as he falls into the violent water, creating a huge splash.

*TN manages to stay on the ground due to its size, and finally is not under water*... finally... gah!... what is that!....
The Merry-Men wrote:As soon as the splash impacted, it sent a bigger wave right in Mary's direction, catching her up in the flood and leaving her to struggle before suddenly, from the distance, a wooden motorboat with 6 of her Merrymen on it, two of them wielding assault rifles while the other four brandished a machete, a hatchet, a kitchen knife and an antique cutlass. This cutlass belonged to a man dressed in a ragged black trenchcoat, a dirty dress shirt, trousers, combat boots as well as an eyepatch and a tricorne.

"WHAT IN THE BLEEDIN' BARNACLES ARE YA DOIN' HERE, BOSS!? IT BE THE RECKONING OF DAVY JONES OUT HERE!" The captain yelled, pulling Mary aboard as he sped by her before spinning around to attempt to fight the tide with evasive maneuvers.

"Yeah, thanks for that, mate... I only just entered, wasn't going to die yet. Bloody hell, I didn't see that coming." She said, reaching into her pocket to check a stash of drugs in a plastic bag, hoping she didn't lose any. "What was that big roaring thing that made the second splash anyways?"

*TN sees her*.... what are you....... doing here?.....
4,091,058 lbs

Spokesperson

Capitalizt

Postby Magical Hypnosis Border Collie of Doom » Wed May 01, 2024 4:10 pm

The Collie watches as all of this chaos unfolds, until he begins to super-speed swim towards Mary Rothberg.
"I smell those drugs! Give them to me!" he yells, not realizing that TN is sucking the water up.
The Collie prepares to fire a lightning bolt at Mary...
Scots lingo is back!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse