NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Of Olympus|PT|IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Ancientania
Minister

Founded: May 07, 2023
Corrupt Dictatorship

Gods Of Olympus|PT|IC

Postby Ancientania » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:29 am

A few things before we start-
OOC thread. Signups are there.
This, for the time being is Greek Mythology only until further notice. It all depends on which way the RP goes.
I reserve the right to slightly control your characters for purposes of advancing the plot; any complaints will be dealt with on the OOC thread should they arise.
Now, without further ado, let's get started.

The year is 156 BCE. The grand prophet Apollo has foretold the end of Grecian civilization as we know it. The Romans are rising in the West, and they may take Greece soon.

However, when Hermes delivered this news to Olympus, chaos broke out. Then, the ancient titan Kronos started rising, firstly creating a time portal situated in Athens.

And that's where you are now. Whether you be from this time or not, you stand fascinated by the portal as ancient heroes and monsters run out.

What can you do?

OOC- I know I said I wasn't going to RP anyone, but to get y'all started I will, only a little bit. A demigod of Hecate, goddess of magic. Name of Tilosius. From this time.

IC-

TIlosius was fascinated.

He was standing in front of a portal about the size of a building, and he was one of a few people shooting anything with whatever they had- Arrows, boomerangs, or in his case, magic- to protect athens from the increasingly large number of monsters coming out. There was also some guy with glasses and a book telling us what and what not to shoot. His name was Hermes.

For the rest of the Olympian Gods, they were also doing whatever they felt like. A lot of that included monsters, but also Hades was talking to Achilles, Poseidon and Dionysus were playing beach ball with a sizeable rock, and there was apparently some Medusa demigod around? Demi-monster? How would that work? Tilosius didn't want to think about it.

And then there was a man.

"He'll say don't shoot." Said the Man.
"Argus." Said Hermes, "Yeah, don't shoot."
Geography nerd, Political especially
10-20 years old, Gen Z
American Jew, He/him Male
Class: 0.86
If you sue me I'll take your kneecaps. Threats count too.
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
NS stats have met my little buddy over here *Cocks gun*
Militant... main sig is also IC. High welfare. TGs are for any purpose. Proud delegate of TOH.
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[What about this one?] [NOT THAT EITHER]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}
The Centennial Radio: And if you don't live me now/You will never live me again/and I can still hear you saying/you would never break the chain//That was The Chain on Centennial 100 point O.

Ineva
Minister

Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ineva » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:49 am

"You can shoot that," Hermes remarked. He gently blew air upon his glasses before dabbing them upon his tunic. He placed them back on the ridge of his nose.

"You would think they would know that they do not stand a chance against us. I suppose some must learn the hard way."

As Hermes said this, TIlosius vaporized an approaching beast that resembled a boar. It squealed as it turned to ashes to the ground.

Hermes raised his brows and looked at the beast's remains. "That... we actually do not seem to have that in this book. Perhaps these creatures have been evolving."
Ineva
Ineva, OoC.
Observant CaTETholic.
Second-best F7er of April 2024!
Want a news box? Use the pre tag.
Ineva represents my real political views.
Establish foreign relations with Ineva here.
If you have any questions about G-d, TG me.
Ineva is like Israel. It is not actually Israel.
This Index classifies Ineva as Tier 8, Type 4, Class 2.
IC population is 11.12 million. Everything else is canon.
A cordial thank you to Statesburg for teaching me about the pre tag.
Abortion is murder.
Stand with ISRAEL.
FTR2TS = Genocide.
- Inevan Signature News - Etwepe becomes Registered Ally | Nu Elysium becomes Registered Foe | Memorial service held for Goo Goo | Memorial service held for The second Akane Kurokawa | Ancientania becomes Registered Ally | Ravemath becomes Registered Ally

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 pm

Ineva wrote:"You can shoot that," Hermes remarked. He gently blew air upon his glasses before dabbing them upon his tunic. He placed them back on the ridge of his nose.

"You would think they would know that they do not stand a chance against us. I suppose some must learn the hard way."

As Hermes said this, TIlosius vaporized an approaching beast that resembled a boar. It squealed as it turned to ashes to the ground.

Hermes raised his brows and looked at the beast's remains. "That... we actually do not seem to have that in this book. Perhaps these creatures have been evolving."

"No one said anything about this portal." Remarked Tilosius

"They don't have to be from the past"
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
Militant... main sig is also IC. High welfare. TGs are for any purpose. Proud delegate of TOH.
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}
The Centennial Radio: And if you don't live me now/You will never live me again/and I can still hear you saying/you would never break the chain//That was The Chain on Centennial 100 point O.

So uh lab here
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2024
Conservative Democracy

Postby So uh lab here » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:57 pm

hades was keeping watch over the underworld wondering what the ruckus was up on top.....
submit to the awesomeness of yourgovuchia!
this sig supported by floor desawawawness for murca

I use to hate Ron DeSantis now I think he is ok.
if i could nuke AN how many nukes could i nuke AN with?

i feel bad for male anacondas :(
the females eat them A LOT

dinosaurs are cute!

Ineva
Minister

Founded: Dec 16, 2023
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ineva » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:59 pm

Ancientania wrote:
Ineva wrote:"You can shoot that," Hermes remarked. He gently blew air upon his glasses before dabbing them upon his tunic. He placed them back on the ridge of his nose.

"No one said anything about this portal." Remarked Tilosius

"That does look to be the case," Hermes said, the pages fluttering beneath his fingers. "No mention of any portal in here, either. This must be somewhat new then. I do wonder: We have seen life exit this here portal, but can life enter it?"

Hermes fetches a displeased lamb and begins swaying his arms in a swinging motion. "1... 2... 3!" He flings the lamb into the face of the portal, who blurts out a grunt and an angry whimper.
Ineva
Ineva, OoC.
Observant CaTETholic.
Second-best F7er of April 2024!
Want a news box? Use the pre tag.
Ineva represents my real political views.
Establish foreign relations with Ineva here.
If you have any questions about G-d, TG me.
Ineva is like Israel. It is not actually Israel.
This Index classifies Ineva as Tier 8, Type 4, Class 2.
IC population is 11.12 million. Everything else is canon.
A cordial thank you to Statesburg for teaching me about the pre tag.
Abortion is murder.
Stand with ISRAEL.
FTR2TS = Genocide.
- Inevan Signature News - Etwepe becomes Registered Ally | Nu Elysium becomes Registered Foe | Memorial service held for Goo Goo | Memorial service held for The second Akane Kurokawa | Ancientania becomes Registered Ally | Ravemath becomes Registered Ally

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:00 pm

So uh lab here wrote:hades was keeping watch over the underworld wondering what the ruckus was up on top.....

Hades is taking with Achilles in Athens. It's in the OP
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

So uh lab here
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 26, 2024
Conservative Democracy

Postby So uh lab here » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:03 pm

Ancientania wrote:
So uh lab here wrote:hades was keeping watch over the underworld wondering what the ruckus was up on top.....

Hades is taking with Achilles in Athens. It's in the OP

oh ok.
hades was wondering what the ruckus was in the underworld.

OOC: i'm not good at roleplay tbh
submit to the awesomeness of yourgovuchia!
this sig supported by floor desawawawness for murca

I use to hate Ron DeSantis now I think he is ok.
if i could nuke AN how many nukes could i nuke AN with?

i feel bad for male anacondas :(
the females eat them A LOT

dinosaurs are cute!

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:04 pm

Ineva wrote:
Ancientania wrote:"No one said anything about this portal." Remarked Tilosius

"That does look to be the case," Hermes said, the pages fluttering beneath his fingers. "No mention of any portal in here, either. This must be somewhat new then. I do wonder: We have seen life exit this here portal, but can life enter it?"

Hermes fetches a displeased lamb and begins swaying his arms in a swinging motion. "1... 2... 3!" He flings the lamb into the face of the portal, who blurts out a grunt and an angry whimper.

OOC-
You could tell that the lamb didn't live much longer. It let it a bleat before getting minced by the portal as it seemed, almost like the time is switching do often that it cuts anything that goes through. However, when something goes through, as Tilosius found out, you can transport anything through to the time in which the life is from
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:06 pm

So uh lab here wrote:
Ancientania wrote:Hades is taking with Achilles in Athens. It's in the OP

oh ok.
hades was wondering what the ruckus was in the underworld.

OOC: i'm not good at roleplay tbh

That's ok, but you need to pay a little more attention to all posts. Just get in the habit
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:47 am

Greek Countryside near Miletus

Argus was concerned. The world was in turmoil, with monsters and heroes alike coming through the portals from various times. Argus himself came through one out of pure curiosity. He had not been able to see through them, so out of curiosity he went through it.

A mistake, apparently. After he had gone through, he saw chaos. Monsters from all time periods, invading the current one. Argus saw it all. At it was concerning.
Fortunately, a select group of gods were exterminating the monsters, preventing mass casualties in Greece. But elsewhere, it was worse...
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:00 am

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Greek Countryside near Miletus

Argus was concerned. The world was in turmoil, with monsters and heroes alike coming through the portals from various times. Argus himself came through one out of pure curiosity. He had not been able to see through them, so out of curiosity he went through it.

A mistake, apparently. After he had gone through, he saw chaos. Monsters from all time periods, invading the current one. Argus saw it all. At it was concerning.
Fortunately, a select group of gods were exterminating the monsters, preventing mass casualties in Greece. But elsewhere, it was worse...

Wow, you ran far. Nice tying in, though.

Not many monsters had made it to Miletus. However, they were all able to swim; however, not many had died. They were in dire need of help.
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Honghai
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 31, 2021
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Honghai » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:34 am

Ancientania wrote:A few things before we start-
OOC thread. Signups are there.
This, for the time being is Greek Mythology only until further notice. It all depends on which way the RP goes.
I reserve the right to slightly control your characters for purposes of advancing the plot; any complaints will be dealt with on the OOC thread should they arise.
Now, without further ado, let's get started.

The year is 156 BCE. The grand prophet Apollo has foretold the end of Grecian civilization as we know it. The Romans are rising in the West, and they may take Greece soon.

However, when Hermes delivered this news to Olympus, chaos broke out. Then, the ancient titan Kronos started rising, firstly creating a time portal situated in Athens.

And that's where you are now. Whether you be from this time or not, you stand fascinated by the portal as ancient heroes and monsters run out.

What can you do?

OOC- I know I said I wasn't going to RP anyone, but to get y'all started I will, only a little bit. A demigod of Hecate, goddess of magic. Name of Tilosius. From this time.

IC-

TIlosius was fascinated.

He was standing in front of a portal about the size of a building, and he was one of a few people shooting anything with whatever they had- Arrows, boomerangs, or in his case, magic- to protect athens from the increasingly large number of monsters coming out. There was also some guy with glasses and a book telling us what and what not to shoot. His name was Hermes.

For the rest of the Olympian Gods, they were also doing whatever they felt like. A lot of that included monsters, but also Hades was talking to Achilles, Poseidon and Dionysus were playing beach ball with a sizeable rock, and there was apparently some Medusa demigod around? Demi-monster? How would that work? Tilosius didn't want to think about it.

And then there was a man.

"He'll say don't shoot." Said the Man.
"Argus." Said Hermes, "Yeah, don't shoot."

Sadie was just, lounging around - not really doing much but sitting around and stuffing her face. Her hair was moving and bending on its own, also helping her eat - but her hair-tendrils were...

like her, they just made messes everywhere.

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:06 pm

Miletus

Argus entered the city of Miletus. The city worshipped Apollo as its chief god, so hopefully the Sun and Prophecy god would be present. More likely, however, he would be in Greece dealing with the temporal incursions.
Argus had seen something that terrified him. In a far land terrible destruction was occurring. Cities burning, people slaughtered, and other gods slain, all by a single, four-armed entity.
Argus was not previously aware of this god. Perhaps it was because Argus' attention was focused on Greece and the Aegean, rather than the distant land where the killer was. With Kronos rampant and the Gods distracted, it was only a matter of time before it swept through the land, massacring all it faced.

Miletus, of course, was in flames. Argus saw great beasts running rampant, killing those they met. Simple beasts, they were, so Argus was easily able to defend himself. But Miletus was lost.
Argus' destination after Miletus was the site of the ruins of Troy. Argus himself had only known a Troy of great strength, powerful enough to combat the combined Greece. But now, it was a long-dead ruin. He suspected some great tragedy had befallen the Trojans, and was making his way up to Troy to find out what, exactly, had happened...
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:11 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Miletus

Argus entered the city of Miletus. The city worshipped Apollo as its chief god, so hopefully the Sun and Prophecy god would be present. More likely, however, he would be in Greece dealing with the temporal incursions.
Argus had seen something that terrified him. In a far land terrible destruction was occurring. Cities burning, people slaughtered, and other gods slain, all by a single, four-armed entity.
Argus was not previously aware of this god. Perhaps it was because Argus' attention was focused on Greece and the Aegean, rather than the distant land where the killer was. With Kronos rampant and the Gods distracted, it was only a matter of time before it swept through the land, massacring all it faced.

Miletus, of course, was in flames. Argus saw great beasts running rampant, killing those they met. Simple beasts, they were, so Argus was easily able to defend himself. But Miletus was lost.
Argus' destination after Miletus was the site of the ruins of Troy. Argus himself had only known a Troy of great strength, powerful enough to combat the combined Greece. But now, it was a long-dead ruin. He suspected some great tragedy had befallen the Trojans, and was making his way up to Troy to find out what, exactly, had happened...

That's where I was going with the story so that's ok but actively saying that a city is gone for any reason Susie my head as goodnight. Please tell me if that is not the case.

However, I didn't see much what I can say about this, so Troy it is. Whenever you're ready, I suppose.
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:43 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:-snip-

Well, that was odd.

In front of Argus stood an impossibly large pool of molten lava, next to ice, grass, and water. It looked like the world had glitched. So many times, in such a small area.
It would hurt any sane person's eyes to see.

However, Argus had known this was coming from over 50 miles out. therefore, he knew one very important thing.

Every 5 minutes, the glitching stopped for one minute, then resumed with a random pattern again.

By his mental calculations (counting) That should be right about...
Now.

Sprinting like the wind, Argus knew that he only had a small chance of making it. He just hoped that the sea wouldn't be broken, too... that was where he would go if it didn't work.

-5 minutes pass-

Clearly, Argus had not made it as the mix-up happened for as long as he could see in any direction- including the sea.

Well f-
Then he realized he was floating.

"Yeah. You are." Said Apollo, who was carrying him. Now Apollo himself couldn't fly, but he was in his golden chariot of the sun- you know, the one that can fly.

"You're rather far away from home. Here, where do you want to go?"
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 pm

Argus looked up at the Golden God. "Troy. Or, what was left of it."

Argus pulled himself up to the chariot, away from the uncomfortable position.
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

Honghai
Diplomat

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Honghai » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:42 pm

Sadies' hair continued to grow even longer, now on her back fully, but the tendrils still moved and shook even though now, Sadie had eaten so much she had to sleep.

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:43 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Argus looked up at the Golden God. "Troy. Or, what was left of it."

Argus pulled himself up to the chariot, away from the uncomfortable position.

"Well then sit tight." Apollo said, "you'll be there in just a second."

And despite his words, it took about a minute to get there. It looked like what it should've for the time, Apollo explained, so no wonky time thing here.

"You can have a look around." Said Apollo, "Actually, here." He gives Argus a yellow whistle.

"Call me whenever you like"
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:48 pm

Argus took the whistle and said, "Thank you, oh Golden one. It is an honor."

He stepped off of the chariot and walked toward the ruins in the distance. The crumbling stone walls were all that was left of the once-great city of Troy. He remembered it vividly: Tall, thick walls capable of withstanding siege engines of any type, allowing the city to be nearly invulnerable. It was a beautiful sight to see, and at night the city was lit up with the flames of torches that one could see from miles around. THe city itself was like a lighthouse.

Now, it was in ruins. What had happened here, what calamity had occurred to utterly destroy the impenetrable walls?
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:56 pm

Honghai wrote:Sadies' hair continued to grow even longer, now on her back fully, but the tendrils still moved and shook even though now, Sadie had eaten so much she had to sleep.

Someone shakes you awake.

"Hey pretty girl, this ain't no place to sleep." Said Zeus, god of thunder and lightning, king of the Olympians, and currently walking up to a demigod of Medusa.

"There's a battle goin' on, you know that? I'm sure you could help." Zeus continued, "Only a few are holding the line."
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:03 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:Argus took the whistle and said, "Thank you, oh Golden one. It is an honor."

He stepped off of the chariot and walked toward the ruins in the distance. The crumbling stone walls were all that was left of the once-great city of Troy. He remembered it vividly: Tall, thick walls capable of withstanding siege engines of any type, allowing the city to be nearly invulnerable. It was a beautiful sight to see, and at night the city was lit up with the flames of torches that one could see from miles around. THe city itself was like a lighthouse.

Now, it was in ruins. What had happened here, what calamity had occurred to utterly destroy the impenetrable walls?

A figure stands beside you.

"Yes, it was great." Said Helen, oft said to be the most beautiful in the world, and indeed she looked the part to Argus.
"The greeks snuck in." Explained Helen, "With a horse. As a 'gift', so it seemed. Turns out it was otherwise."
Helen sighed.
"And this is what's left."
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Minister

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:19 pm

Ancientania wrote:A figure stands beside you.

"Yes, it was great." Said Helen, oft said to be the most beautiful in the world, and indeed she looked the part to Argus.
"The greeks snuck in." Explained Helen, "With a horse. As a 'gift', so it seemed. Turns out it was otherwise."
Helen sighed.

Argus turns to Helen of Troy. "The Greeks? They were at war with Troy?"
"This is concerning. Troy was one of the most powerful city-states in all of the Aegean. To think it fell to the Greeks..."
Argus looks back at the ruins. "I expected some sort of natural disaster to fell Troy, not the Greeks. And a horse... that must have been an offering to Athena, willing her to destroy Troy once and for all..."
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists

Honghai
Diplomat

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Honghai » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 pm

Ancientania wrote:
Honghai wrote:Sadies' hair continued to grow even longer, now on her back fully, but the tendrils still moved and shook even though now, Sadie had eaten so much she had to sleep.

Someone shakes you awake.

"Hey pretty girl, this ain't no place to sleep." Said Zeus, god of thunder and lightning, king of the Olympians, and currently walking up to a demigod of Medusa.

"There's a battle goin' on, you know that? I'm sure you could help." Zeus continued, "Only a few are holding the line."

Sadie didn't focus on Zeus, but she was listening to what he was saying. She'd crumpled her hands into fists and got ready to fight, since Zeus was saying something about a battle.

She looked up, then smirked.

She was pacing around, trying to make heads or tails of the situation herself even though Zeus just told her - but she wanted to see for herself.

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:35 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:
Ancientania wrote:A figure stands beside you.

Helen sighed.

Argus turns to Helen of Troy. "The Greeks? They were at war with Troy?"
"This is concerning. Troy was one of the most powerful city-states in all of the Aegean. To think it fell to the Greeks..."
Argus looks back at the ruins. "I expected some sort of natural disaster to fell Troy, not the Greeks. And a horse... that must have been an offering to Athena, willing her to destroy Troy once and for all..."

"It seemed a gift... until men came out. Hundreds. Thousands."
"And the whole thing started because of me. I fell in love with Prince Paris, and we ran off... and left a war behind."

"My greatest mistake was love."

(Yeah I'm going to go with the version that Helen loved Paris bc the other way is messed up and I kinda want to keep this... age appropiate)
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Ancientania
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancientania » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:40 pm

Honghai wrote:-snip-

Can you answer my question on the OOC first? 'Tis rather important.
10-20 years old, Gen Z
Kneecaps stolen 24(x2)
[What's this button do?]
[NO DON'T TOUCH THAT]
[Ooh shiny] [NO]
{BOOM}

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse