NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC-2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:39 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:It's what COULD be the future assuming the Blight aren't stopped.

Deros, are you planning to have fifteen different blight forms? Because somebody has to go "Do I hear (insert number)?"

The blight change depending on what they infect.

Hey, can Terry appear in the arc as a ressistance member who tries to research a cure for the Blight?
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:40 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:It's what COULD be the future assuming the Blight aren't stopped.

Deros, are you planning to have fifteen different blight forms? Because somebody has to go "Do I hear (insert number)?"

I would say that James is the Vegeta of the group, but since Jacob, is our Trunks' dad...

THEORY: James is the Tapion of the group. He taught Cinder how to fight with a sword. Also, whoever wiped everyone out must have been able to either kill James instantly or kill him 8 times in a row :p

Draigo is the Android 16, except instead of being single-mindedly out to kill goku, he's out to kill Daemons.

"Are you a Daemon? Can I kill you?"
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:44 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Mundeo wrote:I would say that James is the Vegeta of the group, but since Jacob, is our Trunks' dad...

THEORY: James is the Tapion of the group. He taught Cinder how to fight with a sword. Also, whoever wiped everyone out must have been able to either kill James instantly or kill him 8 times in a row :p

Draigo is the Android 16, except instead of being single-mindedly out to kill goku, he's out to kill Daemons.

What would be his version of birds?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Mundeo wrote:I would say that James is the Vegeta of the group, but since Jacob, is our Trunks' dad...

"Why do you remind me of someone?"
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Draigo is the Android 16, except instead of being single-mindedly out to kill goku, he's out to kill Daemons.

I dunno, he hasn't taken any interest in anything beyond fighting Daemons. He definitely needs a hobby.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:46 pm

I guess even though Terry would is a passive character on Ruined Earth by now (One of the few left alive), she'd be a sort of scientist like the Old Scientist.
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:46 pm

Naval Monte wrote:

I dunno, he hasn't taken any interest in anything beyond fighting Daemons. He definitely needs a hobby.

How bout Knitting?

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:11 pm

I have finally designed my Pokemon Trainer Half-blood. Her backstory is going to be intertwined with Tinkerer's. :) And she WILL be annoying.

Name: Destiny Erin aka Self-proclaimed "Multiversal Pokemon Master'

Ancient One Half blood?: Yes

Species: Human

Appearance:

Powers/abilities:
Communication with Pokemon both verbally and mentally
Expert at battling, breeding, and healing Pokemon
Is a natural brawler and martial artist
Also has a knack for technology
Weaknesses:
Her pride is probably her biggest weakness. She often refuses advice because she thinks she can handle herself. Oftentimes, if she will make a rookie mistake in battling if she gets agitated. She also tends to ignore items in battle, leaving her Pokemon weakened. She technically only has five pokemon in a normal battle as well. In addition, her telepathic connection with her Pokemon also allows her to feel the emotions her Pokemon feel as well as pain.

Destructive Capacity: Alone, more like street level
With Pokemon, it could potentially be city-level

Equipment:
Instead of Pokeballs on her waist, she uses a PC system embedded into her watch that doubles as a Pokedex and and PC unit, allowing her to potentially have more than six pokemon on her team. Normal situtations, she uses six, but extreme situations call for her having up to ten.

Access to over 1,000 Pokemon that she has gathered from across multiple universes, but no legendaries. Each Pokemon is equipped with collars that allow communication with beings outside of herself.

One pokeball contains a pocket universe which consists of her house along with all the Pokemon she doesn't use.

Radio that has dozens of songs on it.
Universe of Origin: Alt Pokemon Universe

Affiliation: Good
Last edited by Osnil Returns on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:26 pm

For the Future...
Name: Theresa Heinz (Future version)

Ancient One Half blood?: no

Species: Human/Cyborg

Appearance: Like Ignis, but she is taller in height, has brown eyes and half her head is cybernetic implants which can be revealed if her skin is broken. Her limbs are also cybernetic, and resembled normal legs and arms except they have hinges. She likes to wear short dresses over leggings and has a pair of lab goggles. She often wears a lab coat, rubber gloves, and has her messy wavy hair in two low ponytails.

Powers/abilities: Extreme intelligence, expert pharmacist and bioengineer, can speak three languages fluently, experienced martial artist. Her left eye can shoot out energy beams to attack. Can also use bioweapons to mass infect people.

Weaknesses: Her cybernetics are solar powered, so she can be left immobile if out of sunlight for too long. She is human, and will eventually die of old age. Her torso and right half of the head is organic (Human) and can be hurt by anything that hurts a human torso or head. If her lungs, brain or heart are damaged fatally she most likely will die.

Destructive Capacity: Personal level. If using Bioweapons, army level.

Equipment: Various bioengineered bioweapons, vaccines and medicines on hand, foldable umbrella.

Universe of Origin: JoJo's Bizarre adventure

Affiliation: Nuetral
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Prusselanden wrote:For the Future...

Appearance: Like Ignis, but she is taller in height, has brown eyes and half her head is cybernetic implants which can be revealed if her skin is broken. Her limbs are also cybernetic, and resembled normal legs and arms except they have hinges. She likes to wear short dresses over leggings and has a pair of square glasses. She often wears a lab coat and has her hair in two low ponytails.

Powers/abilities: Extreme intelligence, expert pharmacist and bioengineer, can speak three languages fluently, experienced martial artist. Her left eye can shoot out energy beams to attack. Can also use bioweapons to mass infect people.

Weaknesses: Her cybernetics are solar powered, so she can be left immobile if out of sunlight for too long. She is human, and will eventually die of old age. Her torso and right half of the head is organic (Human) and can be hurt by anything that hurts a human torso or head. If her lungs, brain or heart are damaged fatally she most likely will die.

Equipment: Various bioengineered bioweapons, vaccines and medicines on hand, foldable umbrella.

How is she related to Ignis? I see they share a last name so.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:34 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:For the Future...

Appearance: Like Ignis, but she is taller in height, has brown eyes and half her head is cybernetic implants which can be revealed if her skin is broken. Her limbs are also cybernetic, and resembled normal legs and arms except they have hinges. She likes to wear short dresses over leggings and has a pair of goggles constantly. She often wears a lab coat, safety gloves, and has her wavy hair in two low ponytails.

How is she related to Ignis? I see they share a last name so.

Daughter.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Naval Monte wrote:

Maybe he can be a tabletop roleplayer. I know of a game series he would love to play.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I dunno, he hasn't taken any interest in anything beyond fighting Daemons. He definitely needs a hobby.

Maybe he can be a tabletop roleplayer. I know of a game series he would love to play.

Or he could be a Youtube Gamer. . .
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Hey, everyone who's doing future apps. You realize that that future is going to be erased when Cinder goes back? Unless they have time anchors like her, they'll cease to exist along with the rest of that timeline.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I dunno, he hasn't taken any interest in anything beyond fighting Daemons. He definitely needs a hobby.

Now that'd be hilarious.

Obviously he'd just collect an army of Grey Knights led by himself.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:38 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Hey, everyone who's doing future apps. You realize that that future is going to be erased when Cinder goes back? Unless they have time anchors like her, they'll cease to exist along with the rest of that timeline.

Aw come on!
Ok, fine.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

Or he could be a Youtube Gamer. . .

That would be funny.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Hey, everyone who's doing future apps. You realize that that future is going to be erased when Cinder goes back? Unless they have time anchors like her, they'll cease to exist along with the rest of that timeline.

Or any other tech or magic that acts like time anchors. You don't always need tech to solve everything in the multiverse.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Can I still keep Future!Terry because I want to use her for something other than the Ruined earth arc.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Prusselanden wrote:

Aw come on!
Ok, fine.

Hey, I don't control how temporal paradoxes work.

Naval Monte wrote:

Or any other tech or magic that acts like time anchors. You don't always need tech to solve everything in the multiverse.

Yeah I guess. Time Anchors are just Zodiac tech.

Prusselanden wrote:Can I still keep Future!Terry because I want to use her for something other than the Ruined earth arc.

If you can explain how she's able to go back in time without causing a paradox then sure.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:Or he could be a Youtube Gamer. . .

That would be funny.

Iron Man would disagree.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:44 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Prusselanden wrote:Aw come on!
Ok, fine.

Hey, I don't control how temporal paradoxes work.

Naval Monte wrote:

Yeah I guess. Time Anchors are just Zodiac tech.

Prusselanden wrote:Can I still keep Future!Terry because I want to use her for something other than the Ruined earth arc.

If you can explain how she's able to go back in time without causing a paradox then sure.

I think I could.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:04 pm

I do have one solution. Aegis by the future would be gone (the reason for this will be a secret) but they have left behind a lot of facility and arcanotech lying around in different universes and dimensions. Now arcanotech by this point would be rare since the blueprints for making them would be lost with Aegis's destruction and the insanity effect would still be present since Aegis liked the fact that side effect acted as a security system. But if one figured out how it worked than you have a powerful tool and a few of them do mess with time, maybe even getting your characters to exist after the future was erased?

I can't guarantee however if that tech wasn't experimental and isn't in the risk of malfunctioning. What do you expect? It isn't Aegis tech unless there was a way for it to explode on your face.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Quick additional info on Destiny:
She has been to a dozen or so different Pokemon universes including the universes containing the uranium fangame, as well as fakemon.

Truth Incarnate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truth Incarnate » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:09 pm

I see I was too busy managing war plans to post here. It seems I missed out on a lot.

Ah well.

What should be done with Charlie? I wouldn't know, really. Where else could they possibly be sent? An exorcism wouldn't work, by the way. It would be like curing a person's heart palpitations by removing their heart. Sure, they'd never have heart problems ever again, but they'd be dead because you tore out half of their body's most vital organs in the process.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Naval Monte wrote:I do have one solution. Aegis by the future would be gone (the reason for this will be a secret) but they have left behind a lot of facility and arcanotech lying around in different universes and dimensions. Now arcanotech by this point would be rare since the blueprints for making them would be lost with Aegis's destruction and the insanity effect would still be present since Aegis liked the fact that side effect acted as a security system. But if one figured out how it worked than you have a powerful tool and a few of them do mess with time, maybe even getting your characters to exist after the future was erased?

I can't guarantee however if that tech wasn't experimental and isn't in the risk of malfunctioning. What do you expect? It isn't Aegis tech unless there was a way for it to explode on your face.

If you can think of a good reason as to why they found this tech then that would be acceptable.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse