NATION

PASSWORD

Starlight Academy: A Yu-Gi-Oh! Roleplay: OOC open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Starlight Academy: A Yu-Gi-Oh! Roleplay: OOC open

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Greetings! And welcome to Starlight Academy; A place of knowledge and Duel Monsters! You've been accepted into a prestigious facility that has had a long-standing tradition of making ordinary young men and women like yourself into skilled individuals in both life, and Duel Monsters. Remember that as you stay here, and always strive to be the best you can be!

Now what are you waiting for? It's time to duel!

CO-OPS
Slenderman the CreepyPasta King

Threads
Archive
IC

This RP takes place in an alternate universe, where Yugi, Duel Academy, and the Zero Reverse incident never existed, and where all the different summoning conditions exist. No this does not take place in Arc-V's universe. The Academy teaches students skills such as: math, geology, history, literature, and other subjects, as well as Duel Monsters.

Students are divided into dorms based on their rank. Ranks are like the different coats from GX. Gold is the highest rank like Obelisk blue, Silver is the middle rank like Ra yellow, and Bronze is the lowest like Slifer red.

The academy also has a cafeteria, a dueling arena, a turbo dueling arena, and of course classrooms. Each dorm also has it's own aspects: Gold is the nicest looking, Silver is slightly less fancy, and Bronze is rather plain. Don't worry about Bronze though, because it's nowhere near as bad as the Red dorm from GX. Each dorm is divided into a male and female dorm as well.

The Academy also has many different professors, who will be controlled by myself and my Co-Ops. They are the highest ranking duelists in the school, and should not be messed with unless you want to have a very bad time.

1. Don't goddmod in any way.
2. Don't flame your fellow players.
3. Keep it PG-13, and try to keep strong language to a minimum. I want everyone to feel comfortable here.
4. We will be using the current banned/limited list of the trading card game, however with a few differences: All banned cards have now been limited to 1, and we will also be using a custom limited list to try and balance out the game a bit so that non-competitive people can enjoy this RP as well.
5. For duels you and your partner should try to plan out which of your duelists will win, that way there wont be any salt or bitterness among us. You can do a collaborative post for the duel, or make separate posts. How you decide who wins is up to you. Dueling network is down, and YGOpro can't be downloaded off of the main site, but I'm sure you can find it on other sites.
6. There's no character limit; control as many characters as you wish/can handle.
7. If you're playing a meta deck please don't make it "optimal". For instance don't splash Gofu into a Metalfoes deck to make Tzolkin with ease. The deck can still be built well, but please try to not use too many meta tactics.
8. No one-liners. Try to write at least 3 lines per post.
9. This goes without saying, but I'm saying it anyway: KNOW HOW TO PLAY YU-GI-OH.
10. Last of all HAVE FUN! That's what we're here for after all.

Solemn Strike - 1
Number S39: Utopia the Lightning - 1
PSY-Framelord Omega - 1
If you have any suggestions for this list please TG them to me.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][b][size=150](Insert your duelist's name here)[/size][/b][/align]
[align=Center][b](Insert your duelists deck here)[/b][/align]
[floatright](Insert image of your duelist here)[/floatright]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Signature card:[/b] (link it or post an image here)

[b]Brief Backstory:[/b]

[b]Spirit Partner:[/b] (Post picture, name, or link to partner here. If they have no spirit partner, say "none")

[b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b] (Gold, Silver, Or bronze. If Co-Op Professor is also an option. If they aren't a student, explain why they are at the academy.)

[b]Decklist:[/b](Write out your duelist's decklist here. Remember no more than 60 cards, and no less than 40)[/box]
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:44 pm

DAY ONE IS STARTING. THIS IS WHERE OUR CHARACTERS MEET UP.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:54 pm

Tag!

What, it's seven to one am where I'm at
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Marcus William

Gem-Knight

Signature card: Image

Brief Backstory: Marcus grew up as a normal child. His father introduced him to Duel Monsters when he was 9 years old, and he quickly became passionate about the game. His first card was his Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond, and he spent years collecting all of the cards necessary to play her.

He then decided to apply for Starlight Academy, and he passed the entrance exam, earning the rank of Silver.

Spirit Partner: None

Likes/Dislikes:Likes: Music, Dueling, Ice Cream, and summer. Dislikes: cold rainy weather, and bullies.

Decklist:
Monsters
Gem-Knight Garnet - 1
Gem-Knight Lapis - 1
Gem-Knight Saphire - 1
Gem-Knight Tourmaline - 1
Gem-Knight Alexandrite - 3
Gem-Knight Lazuli - 3
Gem-Knight Obsidian - 3
Crystal Rose - 3

Spells
Gem-Knight Fusion - 3
Brilliant Fusion - 3
Absorb Fusion - 3
Fusion Substitute - 2
Re-Fusion - 2
Twin Twister - 2
Pot of Acquisitiveness - 2
Raigeki - 1
Dark hole - 2
Pot of Greed - 1

Traps
Dimensional Barrier - 1
Magical Hats - 2

Extra Deck
Gem-Knight Lady Brilliant Diamond -2
Gem-Knight Master Diamond - 2
Gem-Knight Prismaura - 1
Gem-Knight Citrine - 1
Gem-Knight Ruby - 1
Gem-Knight Lady Lapis - 1
Gem-Knight Zirconia - 2
Gem-Knight Topaz - 1
Gem-Knight Aquamarine - 1
Gem-Knight Amethyst - 1
Castel, The Skyblaster Musketeer - 1
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK - 1
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:35 am, edited 9 times in total.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:48 am

Ha! You've activated my trap card: Tag!
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:26 am

Mundeo wrote:Ha! You've activated my trap card: Tag!

Oh hello there.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:24 am

Zach Goodwin

Igknight

Brief Backstory: Zach grew up in a rich family, and lived in a life of luxury, being given whatever he wanted by his doting parents. His father was a well known Duel Monster's champion, and as a result Zach was drawn to play the game as well. He was able to afford the best education, and easily managed to ace the entrance exam of Starlight Academy, earning the rank of Gold.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Chewing gum, Dueling to win, crushing his opponents mercilessly. Dislikes: Those he thinks are inferior to him, losing, hot temperatures, hats.

Decklist:
Monsters
Igknight Gallant - 2
Igknight Veteran - 2
Igknight Cavalier - 3
Igknight Margrave - 2
Igknight Templar - 3
Igknight Paladin - 3
Igknight Crusader - 3
Igknight Squire - 2
Igknight Champion - 1
Igknight Lancer - 1
Rose, Warrior of Revenge - 2

Spells
Galaxy Cyclone - 2
Terraforming - 2
Pot of Riches - 2
Igknights Unite - 2
Igknight Reload - 2
Ignition Phoenix - 3

Traps
Igknight Burst - 3

Extra Deck
Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree - 1
Giganticastle - 1
Vermillion Dragon Mech - 1
Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend - 1
Ignister Prominence, the Blasting Dracoslayer - 1
Crimson Blader - 1
Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon - 1
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon - 1
Black Rose Moonlight Dragon - 1
Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon - 1
Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh - 1
Tiras, Keeper of Genesis - 1
Number 101: Silent Honor ARK - 1
Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer - 1
Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomynaid - 1
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Deepsands Gorge
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deepsands Gorge » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:03 pm

I'd like to join! Question though, for spirit partner do you mean like the duel monster spirits from GX or like, everyone is a YGO protag and the partner is like Astral or Atem (I'm assuming it's the former but I wanted to make sure).

[FIRSTNAME] [LASTNAME]

Madolche

(Insert image of your duelist here)

Signature card: (link it or post an image here)

Brief Backstory:

Spirit Partner: (Post picture, name, or link to partner here. If they have no spirit partner, say "none")

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: nature, individualism, winning | Dislikes: peppers, bananas, annoying people, losing

Decklist:(Write out your duelist's decklist here. Remember no more than 60 cards, and no less than 40)

I can try to finish this up in a few hours when I get done with something else I have to do.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:22 pm

Hmm. Do I use the deck I currently have or the deck that I want to try and build?
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Deepsands Gorge wrote:I'd like to join! Question though, for spirit partner do you mean like the duel monster spirits from GX or like, everyone is a YGO protag and the partner is like Astral or Atem (I'm assuming it's the former but I wanted to make sure).

[FIRSTNAME] [LASTNAME]

Madolche

Brief Backstory:

Spirit Partner: (Post picture, name, or link to partner here. If they have no spirit partner, say "none")

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: nature, individualism, winning | Dislikes: peppers, bananas, annoying people, losing

Decklist:(Write out your duelist's decklist here. Remember no more than 60 cards, and no less than 40)

I can try to finish this up in a few hours when I get done with something else I have to do.

Yes I mean like in GX. :)

Lunas Legion wrote:Hmm. Do I use the deck I currently have or the deck that I want to try and build?

You can use any deck... Preferably not Exodia though, because he's too easy to abuse in this setting.
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Professor David Frederick

Vylon

Brief Backstory: David graduated from Starlight Academy when he was only 17, and went on to become the youngest professor that the school had ever had at age 19 two years later. He was a brilliant man, in both academics and Dueling. He also demanded that students pay attention to him, lest they be forced to duel him. He made sure to construct his deck in such a way that he could create a nearly unstoppable field that would make his Vylon Omega nearly invincible, and would then proceed to humiliate the student in question as they found themselves unable to do anything against him.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Order, students listening to him, respect. Dislikes: Disorder, rebellious students, loud noise.

Decklist:
Monsters
Photon Thrasher - 3
Trident Warrior - 3
Vylon Prism - 2
Summoner Monk - 2
Vylon Stella - 3
Vylon Cube - 3
Vylon Tetra - 2
Vylon Sphere - 2

Spells
Instant Fusion - 3
Reinforcement of the Army - 1
Vylon Matter - 1
Soul Charge - 1
Vylon Element - 3
Vylon Segment - 3
Vylon Component - 1
Vylon Material - 2
Vylon Filament - 2
Rod of Silence - Kay'est - 3

Extra Deck
Panzer Dragon - 1
Elder Entity Norden - 1
Vylon Alpha - 1
Vylon Delta - 1
Vylon Epsilon - 1
Vylon Sigma - 1
Vylon Omega - 1
Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree - 1
Scrap Dragon - 1
Power Tool Dragon - 1
Ancient Fairy Dragon - 1
Cairngorgon, Antiluminecent Knight - 1
Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer - 1
Tri-Edge Levia - 1
Mechquipped Angineer - 1

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Anthony Lewis

Giratina's Revenge

Yugi's hair, but blue; 5'10", Caucasian, brown eyes, medium build; Wears a black hoodie with Obelisk on it, worn jeans, sneakers.

Signature card: the Summoned Skull

Brief Backstory:

Spirit Partner: Summoned Skull

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Duel Monsters, believing in the heart of the cards, the color blue, pizza, reading, writing, video games, martial arts.
Dislikes: Bullying, the cold

Decklist:Monsters
Mecha-Rabit x3
Sangan x 1
Morphing Jar x 2
Alexandrite Dragon x 1
Crusader of Endymion x 1
Vorse Raider x 1
Archfiend Soldier x 1
Summoned Skull x 2
Man Eater Bug x 1
Dumat the undead Dragon King x1
Ultimate Tyranno x 1
Cosmo Queen x 1
Barrel Dragon x 1

Spells
Feather of the Phoenix x 1
Tribute to the Doom x 1
Lightning Vortex x 2
The Shallow Grave x 2
Symbols of Duty x 1
Monster Reborn x 3
Swords of Revealing Light x 1
Pot of Duality x 2
Heavy Storm x 1
Question x 1

Traps

Birthright x 1
Traphole x 1
Mirror Force x 1
card Destrution x 2
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King wrote:
Anthony Lewis

Giratina's Revenge

Yugi's hair, but blue; 5'10", Caucasian, brown eyes, medium build; Wears a black hoodie with Obelisk on it, worn jeans, sneakers.

Brief Backstory:

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Duel Monsters, believing in the heart of the cards, the color blue, pizza, reading, writing, video games, martial arts.

Mecha-Rabit x3
Sangan x 1
Morphing Jar x 2
Alexandrite Dragon x 1
Crusader of Endymion x 1
Vorse Raider x 1
Archfiend Soldier x 1
Summoned Skull x 2
Man Eater Bug x 1
Dumat the undead Dragon King x1
Ultimate Tyranno x 1
Cosmo Queen x 1
Barrel Dragon x 1

Spells
Tribute to the Doom x 1
Lightning Vortex x 2
The Shallow Grave x 2
Symbols of Duty x 1
Monster Reborn x 3
Pot of Duality x 2
Heavy Storm x 1
Question x 1

Traps

Birthright x 1
Traphole x 1
Mirror Force x 1
card Destrution x 2

I need a backstory, and Dumat is still in the decklist.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:35 pm

Anthony Lewis

Giratina's Revenge

Brief Backstory: Anthony has always wanted to be a professional Duelist, especially sense he found very old videos of the king of games from decades ago dueling. So when he heard of a dueling academy, he applied for it.

Mecha-Rabit x3
Summoned Skull x 2
Jizmo x 1
Elemental Hero Burstman x1
Blue-Eyes white Dragon x3
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon x1
Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon x1
Dark Magician x1
White Ninja x1
Gilasaurus x1
Lord of D. x1
Elemental Hero Avian x1
Resue Cat x1
Familiar-Posessed - Wynn x1
Dragon Master Knight x1
Black Luster Soldier x1
Panther Warrior x1
Muka Muka x1
Guardian of the Labyrinth x1
Kaiser Colosseum x1
Koumori Dragon x1
Beserk Dragon x1
Decayed Commander x1
Elemental Hero Flame Wingman x1
Griggle x1
Neo Bug x1
Cacoon of Evolution x1
Hane-Hane x1
Mystic Clown x1
Spells
Pot of Greed x1
Confiscation x1
Toon World x1
Tribute to the Doom x 1
Lightning Vortex x 2
The Shallow Grave x 2
Instant Fusion x1
Monster Reborn x 3
Heavy Storm x 1
Symbol of Heritage x1
Rush Reklessly x1
Fairy Meteor Crush x1
Poison fangs x1

Traps
Traphole x 2
Mirror Force x 1
card Destrution x 2
Thunder of ruler x1
Curse of the Forbidden Spell x1
Two-Pronged Attack x1
Jar of Greed x1
Robbin' Goblin x1
Reinforements x1
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
☻/
/ \

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:36 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I need a backstory, and Dumat is still in the decklist.

It wouldn't be Yugi, since Yugi didn't exist in this universe.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:15 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:

It wouldn't be Yugi, since Yugi didn't exist in this universe.

ok, bak to editing
☻/
/ \

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:24 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:It wouldn't be Yugi, since Yugi didn't exist in this universe.

ok, bak to editing

Now you're good. Accepted.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Once I do all of my research on this, I'll make an app :p
Any recommended sites for mechanics and decks?
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Mundeo wrote:Once I do all of my research on this, I'll make an app :p

you can just google the machanics and rules, as for the decks, there are way to many builds for me to recomend just one
☻/
/ \

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Mundeo wrote:Once I do all of my research on this, I'll make an app :p

Give me your preferred playing style, and I can recommend a deck for you.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Forever Neutral
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Neutral » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:06 pm

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTER SHEET IS RATED 'WIP' FOR "WORK IN PROGRESS". VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

(Insert your duelist's name here)

(Insert your duelists deck here)

Brief Backstory:

Likes/Dislikes:

Rank: (Gold, Silver, Or bronze. If Co-Op Professor is also an option. If they aren't a student, explain why they are at the academy.)

Last edited by Forever Neutral on Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A sleeping revolutionary.

Neutral on everything. I'm like the real life Hetalia Switzerland. Just leave me alone and let me improve! No one has even the simplest of things figured out, and I doubt anyone on a forum as silent and obscure as this does either. A wise man considers himself a fool, after all. I'm a self-improvement junkie, and if it isn't about improvement/evolution/betterment it's a distraction, as far as I'm concerned.

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:55 pm

Alice Write

Chemicritter

Brief Backstory: Alice grew up with her mother and sister, as her father abandoned them when she was just three years old. Alice wasn't like normal girls growing up, as she had a strange facination with chemistry, and would read about it in books daily. One night when Alice was only 13, she met her spirit partner Carbo Crab, and instantly took a liking to him.

She then got into Duel Monsters as a result of her meeting Carbo, and although she wasn't the greatest player, she still had fun with the game. She managed to pass the entrace exam of Starlight Academy, and recieved the Bronze rank.

Spirit Partner: Chemicritter Carbo Crab

Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Chemistry, dueling, cute animals. Dislikes: gossip, sneezing, rain.

Decklist: WIP
Monsters
Chemicritter Oxy Ox - 3
Chemicritter Carbo Crab - 3
Chemicritter Hydron Hawk - 3
Poly-Chemicritter Hydragon - 3
Poly-Chemicritter Dioxogre - 3
Darkstorm Dragon - 1
Phoenix Gearfried - 1
Featherizer - 2

Spells
Catalyst Field - 3
Terraforming - 3
Trade-In - 3
Pot of Greed - 1
Supervise - 2
Polymerization - 2
Dragon's Mirror - 2
Mystical Space Typhoon - 2

Traps
Burnout - 3

Extra Deck
Vola-Chemicritter Methydraco - 3
Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy - 1
Aegaion the Sea Castrum - 1
Sky Cavalry Centaurea - 1
Shining Elf - 1
Herald of Sacred Light - 1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu - 1
Cat Shark - 1
Armored Kappa - 1
First of the Dragons - 2
Superalloy Beast Raptinus - 2
Last edited by The Dark Brotherhood of Deros on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Bycrest
Senator

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bycrest » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Tag. Time to dust off my RP keyboard.

I'll have an app up soon, but don't expect much from me next week because I have final exams.
I believe that madness can find more madness, and that every ounce of madness has a spark of truth. And truth, as you know, has a way of depressing people who don't want to find it.

No one is 100% honest... We all keep 20% of the truth from the world, to protect ourselves & sometimes others.

RP Sample

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:20 pm

Slender do you intend to create a professor character?

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:23 pm

Tag

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse