NATION

PASSWORD

Sekhola: Villains in the Making [OOC|Superpower RP|Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:45 am

Stratarin wrote:Hey, Stratarin. Maybe we can make an unofficial Russian club... or Russiatown!

That's the best idea I've heard all day.[/quote]
RUSSIATOWN PILLOWFORT. KEEP OUT.

Aghrabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aghrabia » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:57 am

Anonymous Union wrote:
Stratarin wrote:Hey, Stratarin. Maybe we can make an unofficial Russian club... or Russiatown!

That's the best idea I've heard all day.

[/quote]
Deus Vult, Infidel!

Stratarin
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:59 am

Anonymous Union wrote:

That's the best idea I've heard all day.

[/quote]
Da!

Arana, let's make the Russian sect happen!
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

Animie
Spokesperson

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Animie » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:18 am

Name: Jessica Clark

Designation: The Asku Dame

Identification Number:

Sex: Female

Sexuality: none

Appearance: Has a light skin complexion, stands at 6 ft. 1 in., she has brown hair, brown eyes, and tinny.

Nationality: American

Prior Residence: Boise, Idaho

Abilities: Can create Swords out of thine air and can control them

Skills: Athletic, Gymnastics, Horse Riding

Preferred Weapons: Rapiers, knifes, and long swords.

Biography: Lived in Boise, Idaho for as long as she's known until now, she was interested in knights her entire life even today, this interest ,physical fitness, and some other things made her able to summon swords at the age of 7, this caused her to be very shy because her parents isolated her to hid her ability and to protect her.

Personality: Quite, shy, friendly *if you can become her friend*, and hard to make mad.

Theme Song: *imagine 60's batman theme song* NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NONE NOOONE NOOONE *yeah I don't have one for now*
Want to play some RP TG me i am always up for a game.
Also a rule a take seriously when RP...
HAVEFUNCAUSEITSJUSTAFUNGAME!!!!!!

Mostibus Morte
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mostibus Morte » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:33 pm

Arana wrote:The IC will not be up soon. I am a busy college student and there are people still working on applications. This is an Arana RP... patience is a must, as anyone who's been able to put up with me for this long is aware.

As for your applications:

Can't be 21. Sorry.

Its fine, an easy fix

Did the edit, pout it down to 16. So other then the age there where no problems with my app? With that, am I in now?
Last edited by Mostibus Morte on Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:10 am

Application fleshed out, finalized a little, and given more detail. Pending approval, I think Shiver's complete.
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Raktio wrote:
Name: BLACKMARE, Ericka

Designation: Cybergirl

Identification Number: (LEAVE BLANK)

Sexuality: Bi-curious.

Nationality: America

Prior Residence: Las Angeles, California, US of A.

Abilities: Electrokinesis, she can manipulate large amounts of it fairly easily, though fine control take more effort (though the more she does it the easier it gets), she can sense the flow of electricity (including in computers and nerve systems) down to the little details. She also can sense and manipulate magnetic fields, create plasma (through depriving atoms of electrons, not very useful aside from the fact that it makes a handy little heat sink), create light sources etc (however she can use her electricity sensing for a blind sight technique)

Skills: Driving motor boats, driving motorbikes, flying planes & helicopters, wingsuit flying/skydiving, diving, skying, martial arts, firearm use (pistols, shotguns & rifles), and she's got a photographic memory.

Preferred Weapons: Stun Gun

Biography: The adopted daughter of a rich unaffiliated superhuman, who keeps the fact that he's got powers a secret (basically nobody has confirmed that he has them, and all the guesses are actually completely accurate), who is the owner of a technology company called Blackmare Inc. Being one of the seven adopted children, she decided not to go after the position of CEO after Garrick Blackmare dies (which was a very long ways off), and the fact that he didn't state what the requirements for the next CEO were. Despite Garrick's rule of the weren't supposed to fight each other, directly or indirectly, most of them did anyways. Taking the freeloader path, Ericka did what she could to enjoy her time rather than deal with several overly competitive adopted siblings. This resulted in her picking up some extreme sports and learning how to drive various vehicles, among other things. The others headed off on their own paths, three going for the directest path of focusing on school and desiring to major in business, one ended up being recruited by the Union of Heroes after finding out he had powers (future superhuman sibling rivalry), and the two others decided to go for becoming engineers. When Ericka's power awakened, she chose to ignore it and leave the fact that she could sense the flow of electricity unmentioned since to do otherwise meant being recruited by the Union of Heroes, which hadn't done much since the disappearance of the Society, making being a superhero a lot less interesting since now they were essentially cops with special powers.

Garrick, apparently deciding to do something about her lack of competitiveness with her siblings, informed her that she was being sent to a elite private school. Due to his opportunistic business man side, he had connections with the Society, being one of their black market technology suppliers, arranged to have her sent there shortly after finding out she had a superpower. Since Garrick's never betrayed the trust of the Society, mostly due to his own personal and business policies, they agreed to take her.

Personality: Probably best described as a carefree adrenaline junkie, she'll leap at a chance of doing something that sounds exciting and or fun, including extreme sports, paintball/airsoft, MMA tournaments and raves (yep, she's a party girl).

Theme Song:N/A

Other: Nobody, aside from Garrick is aware that he's got superpowers, and those who suspect he does, haven't guessed close to what he actually has (and he's lawful neutral when it comes down to it, he won't favor any sides and he'll supply those who pay him, nothing less nothing more).

RAK

Clarified a little on Garrick (if you want I can TG the details of his superpower), gave a little more reasoning as to why she'd be recruited, and made it so that there isn't any siblings going to the UoH (though having one recruited later could be fun for sibling rivalry).
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:39 pm

This is a beautiful thing we've got going.

Accepted: Mikael Lunden (Aqua), Isaac Coleman (Dissidence), Warren Graves (Ragnarok), Adrianne Primeva (Sanguinamento Rosa), Katya Aleksandrov (Хамелеон), Cassander Everett (Sky), Natalya Petranova (Belaya), Hawker Willis Jr. (Blade)

Pending: Ericka Blackmare (Cybergirl), Michael Lancaster (Deathbolt), Alex Reid (Striker), Viridiana Roygaris (Lexicon), Elias King (Digi), Stuart Wind (Wolf), Anthony Fox (The Doctor), Valter Crowley (Archive), Donovan Blaine (Shiver), Jessica Clark (The Asku Dame)
(This doesn't include WIPs)

One or two pending might have been accepted. I don't know. The point is, everyone here serves a purpose. We've got a water guy (Aqua), for when we're near a body of water. We've got two telekinetics (Dissidence and Ragnarok), which is one of the dandiest powers to have around. We've got a plant bloke, and since plants are almost always present, that gives us a distinct advantage. We have a shapeshifter (Хамелеон), which is a big one. She/he can be anyone the Society needs. We have a linguist charmspeaker (Sky), who can get us intel easy. We have someone who shapeshifts into fog (Belaya), who can seep into places that normal people can't. We have several excellent combatants due to their powers (Blade, Striker, the Asku Dame). We have a low level technopath and electrokinetic (Cybergirl), the usefulness of whom is obvious. We have a speedster (Deathbolt), who can be in and out of places before anyone bats an eye. We have an elementalist (Lexicon), who can keep Mother Nature on our side. We have a walking holographic projector (Digi). We've got someone who can transform into animals (Wolf), and give us ferocity or the element of surprise. We have a telepath (The Doctor), the importance of which requires no explanation. We've got a databank who is not a databank (Archive), which should be more than useful in retrieving intel. And finally, we have someone who can literally slow atoms down due to temperature decrease (Shiver), who is especially useful if he can hit a speedster.

Heroism just became one helluva lot harder.
Last edited by Stratarin on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:26 pm

So this group of villains lacked a Nazi and a mad scientist-type. I intend to rectify that state of affairs.
Name: VON KLEIN, Erika

Designation: Mengele

Identification Number:

Age: 15 (well, technically she's 85, but she's kinda been in stasis for most of it)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Accurate as of April 1945.

Nationality: German

Prior Residence: Elbe River, Saxony-Anhalt, Federal Republic of Germany

Abilities:
  • Scientfic Prowess: Erika is a master in many fields of science, primarily biology, anthropology, and chemistry.

Skills:
  • Master Surgeon: Erika possesses surgical skills easily rivaling that of a well-trained surgeon.
  • Weapons Handling: Erika, while not trained extensively, can wield a pistol with some degree of competence.
  • History Expert: She is an expert on the 1940s because she herself is from the 1940s.
Preferred Weapons: Luger P08. Does scalpel, syringe, etc. count here?

Biography: The girl who would become Erika von Klein was born into a Jewish family as Sara Rosenberg in Germany in 1930 as the Weimar Republic was drawing to an end and the Nazi Party was on the rise. Sara's childhood was wracked with discrimination and hate. Eventually, the Second World War broke out. For three years the war raged without much changing for the Rosenbergs aside from rationing until 1943, when armed Nazi soldiers forced the Jewish family out at gunpoint. They were bundled onto a tightly-packed train with hundreds of other Jews and shipped to a concentration camp. Auschwitz.

It was there, as the Jews were offloaded, Sara's life changed forever. It was purely a matter of random selection, any young prisoner would have done. As the Rosenbergs passed in front of Doctor Josef Mengele, Mister Rosenberg and Sara's two brothers were directed to the left, whilst Mrs. Rosenberg, Sara, and her younger sister were directed to the right, the SS doctor tapped Sara on the shoulder. "You, prisoner, halt!" Two SS troopers came and took the stunned Sara away from her sobbing mother and sister as her father and brothers tried not to look back.

The SS had, in 1939, started a program to create a true master race of supers, engineered to ensure genetic purity and absolute loyalty to the Reich, SS, and Fuhrer. This project, codenamed "Häher" ("Jay") was mostly a failure. Attempts to mix man and machine to create the ultimate soldier ended only in either the death or insanity of the abominations created. The attempts to create the ultimate intellect were also initially showing little progress. The program was on the verge of being shut down due to it being a waste of resources when the Society ordered it to remain funded: the Society would have much to gain from an army of supers. The experiments to create the intellectual Übermensch were under the direct control of Doctor von Klein. Doctor Mengele was ordered to single out prisoners, preferably younger to make the shaping of the mind easier, from the regular flow of "undesirables" to hand over to von Klein in pristine condition. Of course, Mengele was unhappy, he didn't even get to experiment, his job was that of a picker, like some dumb farm worker! A spiteful Mengele experimented on Sara for one night before von Klein showed up. In that time, the Auschwitz doctor had fulfilled one of his lifelong ambitions: He had changed the girl's eye color from brown to blue, and didn't even blind her in the process!

Once in the custody of Doctor von Klein, the first order of business was to wipe Sara's memory. The job was handled with the utmost precision. The girl was now a blank slate with which the Nazis could manipulate in any way they saw fit. Deciding the girl needed a new name, the scientists named her Erika after the marching song, and von Klein after Doctor von Klein, jokingly calling her "Herr von Klein's daughter he never had". And thus a year of horrific experiments began, chemicals tests of all sorts, the scientists of Project Häher attempting to create a genius.

After many months, they succeeded. Erika began to demonstrate considerable knowledge and learning capabilities. By the beginning of 1945, Erika von Klein was ready. In many ways, she was a success: a genius from a simple city girl, a technical "super" from a definite non-super. Of course, she did not quite live up to the SS's, Fuhrer's, or Society's expectations. But by then the war was lost. The Western Allies closed in from the west, while the Soviets stormed in from the East. Society support for the failing Reich was deteriorating, those resources and supers used to instead drive the Soviets forwards. As the war drew ever closer to an end, Doctor von Klein decided it was time to relocate. A convoy loaded up and headed for a waiting U-Boat to take the team to South America. For the trip, Erika was cryogenically frozen for safekeeping. En route, an air strike annihilated a bridge, sending the truck containing Erika von Klein into the murky waters of the Elbe River. In the chaos of the final days of World War II, most of the knowledge of Project Häher was lost. The majority of files on the project were destroyed, the lab burned to ashes. Most of the staff shot themselves rather than turn themselves in. Many of the survivors were cut down whilst attempting to surrender. As the years moved on, Häher and Erika von Klein were all but forgotten.

Until 2016, that is, when a fishing vessel discovered the remains of an Opel Blitz truck at the bottom of the Elbe River...

Personality: "Contrary to expectations" is the phrase commonly used in the 1945 report on Erika's mental state. Indeed, what should have been the perfect German scientist was twisted into something else entirely. What should be a fanatic dedication to the Third Reich is little more than a hollow facade, Nazism a means to an end to gain additional resources for her experiments. A horrific sense of scientific curiosity feeds sadistic tendencies. She does not care about her patients as humans, instead merely toys for her to play with. She takes a gleeful pride in her work, viewing herself as something of an artist. The cherry on the top is that Erika maintains a cheerful disposition despite her apparent inability to feel such things as compassion.

Theme Song: Obviously.
FAS
Raktio if you would prefer I change her first name just say so.
N U T S !

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Mmm, Nazis.

Now we have a Soviet Spy Russian and a Nazi German. The Russian wants to teach Nazi German how to live in real world. How FUN.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Anonymous Union wrote:Mmm, Nazis.

Now we have a Soviet Spy Russian and a Nazi German. The Russian wants to teach Nazi German how to live in real world. How FUN.

I am reminded of this image
there just needs to be a Pole so the Soviet and Nazi can bond over beating them up.
N U T S !

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:
Anonymous Union wrote:Mmm, Nazis.

I am reminded of this image
there just needs to be a Pole so the Soviet and Nazi can bond over beating them up.

On it.

Making a blonde polish boy who can summon poles.

Literally.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Anonymous Union wrote:
Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:I am reminded of this image

On it.

Literally.

Designation: Pole Dancer.

or some variation thereof.
N U T S !

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:
Anonymous Union wrote:On it.

Literally.

Designation: Pole Dancer.

PERFECT. He's going to be either Poledancer or Stripper.

No, really. The Polish guy can summon poles and strip things with them.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Republic Of Bermuda » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Anonymous Union wrote:
Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:Designation: Pole Dancer.

PERFECT. He's going to be either Poledancer or Stripper.

No, really. The Polish guy can summon poles and strip things with them.

Best Villain 2016.

"He strips people with poles... we're not sure what to think or do about him." -Warsaw Police Officer
N U T S !

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:52 pm

I can't wait for the IC. Katya is going to be causing trouble of all kinds. :p

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 pm

The V O I D wrote:I can't wait for the IC. Katya is going to be causing trouble of all kinds. :p

Neither can I. Although our backgrounds aren't the same (I am half Argentine, half American), my character Shiver's personality was based a little off the darker, more depressed side of mine. I can't wait to roleplay that.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Stratarin wrote:
The V O I D wrote:I can't wait for the IC. Katya is going to be causing trouble of all kinds. :p

Neither can I. Although our backgrounds aren't the same (I am half Argentine, half American), my character Shiver's personality was based a little off the darker, more depressed side of mine. I can't wait to roleplay that.

If, in the beginning, we end up having to demonstrate our powers; Katya will likely demonstrate hers by shapeshifting into a copy of whoever happens to be next to her.

Or, alternatively, if we mingle before power demonstrations; she'll tell the first guy to hit on her to go away by shapeshifting into a copy of him.

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:02 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Stratarin wrote:Neither can I. Although our backgrounds aren't the same (I am half Argentine, half American), my character Shiver's personality was based a little off the darker, more depressed side of mine. I can't wait to roleplay that.

If, in the beginning, we end up having to demonstrate our powers; Katya will likely demonstrate hers by shapeshifting into a copy of whoever happens to be next to her.

Or, alternatively, if we mingle before power demonstrations; she'll tell the first guy to hit on her to go away by shapeshifting into a copy of him.

She'll be interesting, to be sure.

For my character, I expect him to make a beeline for the corner farthest away from everyone, and passive aggressively turn away anyone who tries to spend time with him.

I do so want a romantic interest for him, though...

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Stratarin wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

She'll be interesting, to be sure.

For my character, I expect him to make a beeline for the corner farthest away from everyone, and passive aggressively turn away anyone who tries to spend time with him.

I do so want a romantic interest for him, though...

Who's your character? Considering the fact that Katya is pansexual and bigender (identifying as whichever gender she happens to also biologically be the sex of), I'm sure we could work something out... somehow.

Sure, she's a sociopath and doesn't do much lovey-dovey stuff, but that's besides the point. :p

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Stratarin wrote:Name: Blaine, Donovan

Designation: Shiver

Identification Number:

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: (Image)
Basically the above image; with slightly harsher (not terribly harsher) features, slightly lighter skin, and neater hair. His eyes turn blue when he uses his cryokinesis, he's about 5'6, and he prefers dark and collared long-sleeve shirts.

Nationality: Mother was Russian, father was 'Merican. Born in America.

Prior Residence: Athens, GA.

Abilities: Cryokinetic blasts (They shoot out of the hands at approx. 1500 fps. Upon impact, they slow down the movement of particles and atoms to cause matter to lose temperature, sometimes freeze, and in rare cases cease atomic motion altogether. Aesthetically, before and while shooting them, his hands emit a slight steam and develop a slightly icy look. I can provide an example picture if needed), always generates a very slight temperature drop within a eight foot radius.

Skills: Very skilled in matters of the written word, can assess the threat level of people somewhat accurately, fluent in Russian and English, agile.

Preferred Weapons: Generally prefers to use his powers, but keeps a long, sharp knife on him at all times.

Biography: Although born and raised American, Donovan Blaine inherited his icy Russian personality from his mother. From a young age, he was always more fascinated by the history of his mother's country than his own. As he grew, he developed more and more of a desire to visit there. Around age 14, he woke up one morning chilled to the bone. The doctors could find nothing wrong with him, though they did note that the very air around him seemed colder. After several days of observation, he was taken home. Over time, he learned to live with the constant feeling of the cold, and began to even enjoy it. Roughly one year after this event, his childhood wish was granted, and he was sent to Russia as a foreign exchange student. His very first day, visitors claiming to be from his new school visited his dormitory and tranquilized him. He woke up in the Sekhola compound.

Personality: Somewhat aloof, intelligent, cunning and brooding. He has a slight case of depression, and is very pessimistic. Don't confuse it with a "Woe upon me, we're all going to die" pessimism. It's a "Prepare for the worst." pessimism. He's not at all social, but if you manage to build a friendship with him, he is loyal. He's also very hard to startle.

Theme Song: "Cold as ice" by Foreigner.

Oh, and if you do still plan on making a webcomic, I would be honored if Shiver was in it.
If you feel the need for a romantic subplot (though not a physical relationship), I think his dark and brooding personality would be an interesting base for it, especially if the other person were completely opposite.

Edited to expand more upon his powers and to flesh out his backstory a little more. I can't wait for this to come to fruition!
Edited again to expand a little more on powers and to add appearance.
Edited again to correct spelling, continuity, and grammar mistakes.

That's him.

The lovey dovey stuff I could do without. The sociopath bit... might not go over so well :p
Besides, didn't you have a ship with Natalya?
Last edited by Stratarin on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Katya isn't monogamist. ;)

Anyways, yeah, I guess you're right. She still might somehow end up friends with him, sort of.

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:17 pm

The V O I D wrote:Katya isn't monogamist. ;)

Anyways, yeah, I guess you're right. She still might somehow end up friends with him, sort of.

A friendship I could get behind, even if it's only a sort-of one ;)

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:24 pm

Fascist Republic Of Bermuda wrote:So this group of villains lacked a Nazi and a mad scientist-type. I intend to rectify that state of affairs.
Name: VON KLEIN, Erika

Designation: Mengele

Identification Number:

Age: 15 (well, technically she's 85, but she's kinda been in stasis for most of it)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Accurate as of April 1945.

Nationality: German

Prior Residence: Elbe River, Saxony-Anhalt, Federal Republic of Germany

Abilities:
  • Scientfic Prowess: Erika is a master in many fields of science, primarily biology, anthropology, and chemistry.

Skills:
  • Master Surgeon: Erika possesses surgical skills easily rivaling that of a well-trained surgeon.
  • Weapons Handling: Erika, while not trained extensively, can wield a pistol with some degree of competence.
  • History Expert: She is an expert on the 1940s because she herself is from the 1940s.
Preferred Weapons: Luger P08. Does scalpel, syringe, etc. count here?

Biography: The girl who would become Erika von Klein was born into a Jewish family as Sara Rosenberg in Germany in 1930 as the Weimar Republic was drawing to an end and the Nazi Party was on the rise. Sara's childhood was wracked with discrimination and hate. Eventually, the Second World War broke out. For three years the war raged without much changing for the Rosenbergs aside from rationing until 1943, when armed Nazi soldiers forced the Jewish family out at gunpoint. They were bundled onto a tightly-packed train with hundreds of other Jews and shipped to a concentration camp. Auschwitz.

It was there, as the Jews were offloaded, Sara's life changed forever. It was purely a matter of random selection, any young prisoner would have done. As the Rosenbergs passed in front of Doctor Josef Mengele, Mister Rosenberg and Sara's two brothers were directed to the left, whilst Mrs. Rosenberg, Sara, and her younger sister were directed to the right, the SS doctor tapped Sara on the shoulder. "You, prisoner, halt!" Two SS troopers came and took the stunned Sara away from her sobbing mother and sister as her father and brothers tried not to look back.

The SS had, in 1939, started a program to create a true master race of supers, engineered to ensure genetic purity and absolute loyalty to the Reich, SS, and Fuhrer. This project, codenamed "Häher" ("Jay") was mostly a failure. Attempts to mix man and machine to create the ultimate soldier ended only in either the death or insanity of the abominations created. The attempts to create the ultimate intellect were also initially showing little progress. The program was on the verge of being shut down due to it being a waste of resources when the Society ordered it to remain funded: the Society would have much to gain from an army of supers. The experiments to create the intellectual Übermensch were under the direct control of Doctor von Klein. Doctor Mengele was ordered to single out prisoners, preferably younger to make the shaping of the mind easier, from the regular flow of "undesirables" to hand over to von Klein in pristine condition. Of course, Mengele was unhappy, he didn't even get to experiment, his job was that of a picker, like some dumb farm worker! A spiteful Mengele experimented on Sara for one night before von Klein showed up. In that time, the Auschwitz doctor had fulfilled one of his lifelong ambitions: He had changed the girl's eye color from brown to blue, and didn't even blind her in the process!

Once in the custody of Doctor von Klein, the first order of business was to wipe Sara's memory. The job was handled with the utmost precision. The girl was now a blank slate with which the Nazis could manipulate in any way they saw fit. Deciding the girl needed a new name, the scientists named her Erika after the marching song, and von Klein after Doctor von Klein, jokingly calling her "Herr von Klein's daughter he never had". And thus a year of horrific experiments began, chemicals tests of all sorts, the scientists of Project Häher attempting to create a genius.

After many months, they succeeded. Erika began to demonstrate considerable knowledge and learning capabilities. By the beginning of 1945, Erika von Klein was ready. In many ways, she was a success: a genius from a simple city girl, a technical "super" from a definite non-super. Of course, she did not quite live up to the SS's, Fuhrer's, or Society's expectations. But by then the war was lost. The Western Allies closed in from the west, while the Soviets stormed in from the East. Society support for the failing Reich was deteriorating, those resources and supers used to instead drive the Soviets forwards. As the war drew ever closer to an end, Doctor von Klein decided it was time to relocate. A convoy loaded up and headed for a waiting U-Boat to take the team to South America. For the trip, Erika was cryogenically frozen for safekeeping. En route, an air strike annihilated a bridge, sending the truck containing Erika von Klein into the murky waters of the Elbe River. In the chaos of the final days of World War II, most of the knowledge of Project Häher was lost. The majority of files on the project were destroyed, the lab burned to ashes. Most of the staff shot themselves rather than turn themselves in. Many of the survivors were cut down whilst attempting to surrender. As the years moved on, Häher and Erika von Klein were all but forgotten.

Until 2016, that is, when a fishing vessel discovered the remains of an Opel Blitz truck at the bottom of the Elbe River...

Personality: "Contrary to expectations" is the phrase commonly used in the 1945 report on Erika's mental state. Indeed, what should have been the perfect German scientist was twisted into something else entirely. What should be a fanatic dedication to the Third Reich is little more than a hollow facade, Nazism a means to an end to gain additional resources for her experiments. A horrific sense of scientific curiosity feeds sadistic tendencies. She does not care about her patients as humans, instead merely toys for her to play with. She takes a gleeful pride in her work, viewing herself as something of an artist. The cherry on the top is that Erika maintains a cheerful disposition despite her apparent inability to feel such things as compassion.

Theme Song: Obviously.
FAS
Raktio if you would prefer I change her first name just say so.

Tis chill, I can think of two other instances where I've had a character with the same first name as a another person's character.
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

The Land of Golden Blobfish
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land of Golden Blobfish » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:39 pm

I want to get in on this friendship circle :D
BOSS NASS : Yousa cannot bees hair. Dis army of mackineeks up dare tis new
weesong!
QUI-GON : That droid army is about to attack the Naboo. We must warn them.
BOSS NASS : Wesa no like da Naboo! Un dey no like uss-ens. Da Naboo tink
day so smarty den us-ens. Day tink day brains so big.
OBI-WAN : After those droids take control of the surface, they will come
here and take control of you.
BOSS NASS : No, mesa no tink so. Mesa scant talkie witda Naboo, and no
nutten talkie it outlaunders. Dos mackineeks no comen here! Dey not know of
uss-en.
OBI-WAN : You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle. What happens to noe of
you will affect the other. You must understand this.
BOSS NASS : Wesa wish no nutten in yousa tings, outlaunder, and wesa no
care-n about da Naboo.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse