NATION

PASSWORD

Time Shattering (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

UIJ
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Wobbegong wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:The Warriors around the town were dragging a dead body outside. One the body was the symbol of House Kèlmythràn, revealing that he was inside Dalvius. The clothing and armor of each person in the town revealed that it was from a long time ago, and the skies of the planet showed that he was not on Earth, but rather, on Dalisùs.

Ick, by the way they're dragging that dead body, I'm guessing not friends. Must be an ongoing conflict, Avraek mentioned he was in a civil war of sorts. But, by the clothing everyone's wearing, I'm guessing I'm in the past...

The figure avoided all eye contact he could, stealing glances when he didn't stare at the ground ahead of his path.

So, this is Dalvis...maybe, just maybe, Avraek or perhaps his other relatives are here too. Hopefully I can find a familiar face. I don't know how to speak their language, and if I start spouting Avraek's name.

S-039 snatched a worried look at the Kèlmythràn imprinted corpse as he trotted away form it.

So many questions and not a person to voice them to.

Spartan-039 stoped for a moment, examining the alien body he possessed.

Besides the new skin, I wonder, what other things, this new physical structure my brain resides in, can do...

He pondered, sliding his hand across the outer wall of the building he was passing by.

Meanwhile, Satan's posse of David, his second-in-command, and two Royal Guard were standing around, somewhere near the entrance/middle of the village, directly next to them was a Claymore, Shield, two short swords, two of Satan's knives, and a UIJ combat knife.

"How long until we get back do you think sir?" Said one of the guards, we'll call Guard 1.

"No idea, but hopefully soon, I had a meeting with some Generals..."
I am tired of summies :alas:
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Wobbegong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:54 pm

UIJ wrote:Meanwhile, Satan's posse of David, his second-in-command, and two Royal Guard were standing around, somewhere near the entrance/middle of the village, directly next to them was a Claymore, Shield, two short swords, two of Satan's knives, and a UIJ combat knife.

"How long until we get back do you think sir?" Said one of the guards, we'll call Guard 1.

The hooded figure happened to overhear them as he went on his way.

Did I just hear English?!

He darted, then turned around a corner, spying on them, peeking from the corner of the building.

They also posses weapons and communicate with each other.

The somewhat hidden figure examined their weapons from his hiding position.

Those knives I've seen them before...but where...
Wobbegong was here.

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Wobbegong wrote:
UIJ wrote:Meanwhile, Satan's posse of David, his second-in-command, and two Royal Guard were standing around, somewhere near the entrance/middle of the village, directly next to them was a Claymore, Shield, two short swords, two of Satan's knives, and a UIJ combat knife.

The hooded figure happened to overhear them as he went on his way.

Did I just hear English?!

He darted, then turned around a corner, spying on them, peeking from the corner of the building.

They also posses weapons and communicate with each other.

The somewhat hidden figure examined their weapons from his hiding position.

Those knives I've seen them before...but where...

"How long until Satan and Avreak are done....?"
Last edited by UIJ on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:14 pm

UIJ wrote:"How long until Satan and Avreak are done....?"

The figure raised both his eyebrows in shock.

So they're here aswell.

He tightened his grip on the corner of the building.

Do I go up and talk to them, or stay hidden and gather more information on recent events before revealing my self...

S-039 opted for the latter.

I wonder who else has been brought here.
Wobbegong was here.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Avraek, Second Avraek (Referred to as the Hero), and Se'Dakra walked to the weapon racks inside the wooden/plutonium building. Avraek, without concern, took off his clothes and put on light, hooded armor similar to the ones worn by the archers. Avraek took a Dalviric claymore off the rack, as well as a bow made from something similar to rough ebony wood. Avraek proceeded to take two small, concealable daggers off of the rack, and a quiver filled with 100 arrows. He put them on and stretched.
"We don't need to help, but I've been itching to relive the Siege of Corance."

Brianna sat outside, clearly bored. It was clear it was her, because since she was a native Dalviric, her form did not change.
Last edited by Dalviric UIA on Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:07 pm

John wandered around endlessly. It was like the terrain around him repeated itself. "Oh course, they bring me back from the dead and I end up at this hell hole."
[OOC: Give interaction]
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Neolvex wrote:John wandered around endlessly. It was like the terrain around him repeated itself. "Oh course, they bring me back from the dead and I end up at this hell hole."

Where he awoke there were footprints leading to a Dalviric ancient village about an hour away. This village was where everyone else was.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek, Second Avraek (Referred to as the Hero), and Se'Dakra walked to the weapon racks inside the wooden/plutonium building. Avraek, without concern, took off his clothes and put on light, hooded armor similar to the ones worn by the archers. Avraek took a Dalviric claymore off the rack, as well as a bow made from something similar to rough ebony wood. Avraek proceeded to take two small, concealable daggers off of the rack, and a quiver filled with 100 arrows. He put them on and stretched.

Brianna sat outside, clearly bored. It was clear it was her, because since she was a native Dalviric, her form did not change.

"I guess so then. I guess I'll join too. Tell me Hero, what's your strongest suit of armor that I can use? I already have weapons for myself, but I'm sure the three I left outside need better weapons and actual armor."

"Wait."

"You have crossbows, right?"

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:15 pm

Luciana was always fascinated with this planet, even at this time period. She sketched a picture of the sulfuric sea, the reddish-colored forest, the clouds... pausing, Luciana narrowed her eyes at the sky. Hearing a flapping of wings, she blanched. "Um... Avraek... is that a GIANT BIRD?!"
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:20 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek, Second Avraek (Referred to as the Hero), and Se'Dakra walked to the weapon racks inside the wooden/plutonium building. Avraek, without concern, took off his clothes and put on light, hooded armor similar to the ones worn by the archers. Avraek took a Dalviric claymore off the rack, as well as a bow made from something similar to rough ebony wood. Avraek proceeded to take two small, concealable daggers off of the rack, and a quiver filled with 100 arrows. He put them on and stretched.

"I guess so then. I guess I'll join too. Tell me Hero, what's your strongest suit of armor that I can use? I already have weapons for myself, but I'm sure the three I left outside need better weapons and actual armor."

"Wait."

"That would be my armor. I always carry spares, in case my own armor is damaged beyond repair."
Hero pointed at a suit of armor hanging in the distance. It was considerably bulky, but it would do. He then pointed at the enourmous weapon racks.
"That's just the front part. Behind that wall is a three storied room where you'll find whatever weapon we have."

"Crossbows have not been invented, though shortly after this war, they were."

Silverakia wrote:Luciana was always fascinated with this planet, even at this time period. She sketched a picture of the sulfuric sea, the reddish-colored forest, the clouds... pausing, Luciana narrowed her eyes at the sky. Hearing a flapping of wings, she blanched. "Um... Avraek... is that a GIANT BIRD?!"

"..."
Avraek looked up and backed up.
"....Shit. Get down!"

The enourmous, four eyes, eagle-like predator swooped down, emitting an enourmous shriek.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Neolvex wrote:John wandered around endlessly. It was like the terrain around him repeated itself. "Oh course, they bring me back from the dead and I end up at this hell hole."

Where he awoke there were footprints leading to a Dalviric ancient village about an hour away. This village was where everyone else was.

John eventually started following the footprints after half an hour of ignoring them. He started to trudge in the direction of the footprints. "Damn it. Why couldn't they just left me dead!" He exclaimed

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:26 pm

Neolvex wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Where he awoke there were footprints leading to a Dalviric ancient village about an hour away. This village was where everyone else was.

John eventually started following the footprints after half an hour of ignoring them. He started to trudge in the direction of the footprints. "Damn it. Why couldn't they just left me dead!" He exclaimed

He came across....Avraek. He was wearing blackish-grey light hooded armor, with leather and titanium armor plates on the front, shoulders, and legs. An enourmous Kel'dis, a four eyes bird of prey large enough to pick up African elephants in its talons, swooped down towards Avraek and a group of other Dalvirics near him.

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"I guess so then. I guess I'll join too. Tell me Hero, what's your strongest suit of armor that I can use? I already have weapons for myself, but I'm sure the three I left outside need better weapons and actual armor."

"Wait."

"That would be my armor. I always carry spares, in case my own armor is damaged beyond repair."
Hero pointed at a suit of armor hanging in the distance. It was considerably bulky, but it would do. He then pointed at the enourmous weapon racks.
"That's just the front part. Behind that wall is a three storied room where you'll find whatever weapon we have."

Silverakia wrote:Luciana was always fascinated with this planet, even at this time period. She sketched a picture of the sulfuric sea, the reddish-colored forest, the clouds... pausing, Luciana narrowed her eyes at the sky. Hearing a flapping of wings, she blanched. "Um... Avraek... is that a GIANT BIRD?!"

"..."
"....Shit. Get down!"

The enourmous, four eyes, eagle-like predator swooped down, emitting an enourmous shriek.

"Ah, I'll use that then. I'll go get my soldiers to grab something..."

Satan put the armor on, and adjusted it. He then whistled to his soldiers to come to him. The guards both put on some basic foot soldier armor, but replaced the chest piece with a heavier one. They grabbed a long sword, giving them both a long sword, UIJ short sword, and UIJ shield.
David picked up some archer armor and a long bow, and a quiver, which he put it on his hip. He put his knife in it's sheath across his back.

Satan grabbed his Claymore, large shield, and went and found the smallest bow possible. He then grabbed about 20 arrows.

"Got and wood laying aro-"

Satan heard a commotion outside.

"The fuck was that?"

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:34 pm

S-039 spotted the wooden/plutonium building from his spot.

That building looks important...

He headed in its direction.

Perhaps it's the town hall or armory.

Spartan-039 arrived at the base of the building.

They should be somewhere close, though I doubt I could enter one of these buildings, who would let a hooded mute wander enter a building such a this one.

S removed his hood.

But just standing out in the streets would achieve nothing.

He tries entering the building.
Wobbegong was here.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Neolvex wrote:John eventually started following the footprints after half an hour of ignoring them. He started to trudge in the direction of the footprints. "Damn it. Why couldn't they just left me dead!" He exclaimed

He came across....Avraek. He was wearing blackish-grey light hooded armor, with leather and titanium armor plates on the front, shoulders, and legs. An enourmous Kel'dis, a four eyes bird of prey large enough to pick up African elephants in its talons, swooped down towards Avraek and a group of other Dalvirics near him.

John blinked. He didn't care about the Dalvrics, rather the Kel'dis. He slowly backed off and started silently cursing to himself Why couldn't they let me die in peace? he asked himself in wonder, searching for anything to protect himself with. There, a rock! He quickly grabbed it and held it close to him. "Protect me rock." He whispered to himself

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:36 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:"That would be my armor. I always carry spares, in case my own armor is damaged beyond repair."

"..."
"....Shit. Get down!"

"Ah, I'll use that then. I'll go get my soldiers to grab something..."

Satan put the armor on, and adjusted it. He then whistled to his soldiers to come to him. The guards both put on some basic foot soldier armor, but replaced the chest piece with a heavier one. They grabbed a long sword, giving them both a long sword, UIJ short sword, and UIJ shield.
David picked up some archer armor and a long bow, and a quiver, which he put it on his hip. He put his knife in it's sheath across his back.

Satan grabbed his Claymore, large shield, and went and found the smallest bow possible. He then grabbed about 20 arrows.

"The fuck was that?"

Avraek ran outside, seeing a Kel'dis swoop down towards his sister and the Silverakians. Avraek reached for his bow...but was too late as the Hero roared and ran like a tank towards the Kel'dis, slamming into the side of its head like a freight train. With the Kel'dis stunned by the force of the blow, he raised his axe and sent it down, blowing in its skull. Just like that, the titanic beast was dead.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Wobbegong wrote:

S-039 spotted the wooden/plutonium building from his spot.

That building looks important...

He headed in its direction.

Perhaps it's the town hall or armory.

Spartan-039 arrived at the base of the building.

They should be somewhere close, though I doubt I could enter one of these buildings, who would let a hooded mute wander enter a building such a this one.

S removed his hood.

But just standing out in the streets would achieve nothing.

He tries entering the building.

Brianna, stunned at the bird attack, didn't have the willpower to even wave.

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"Ah, I'll use that then. I'll go get my soldiers to grab something..."

"The fuck was that?"

Avraek ran outside, seeing a Kel'dis swoop down towards his sister and the Silverakians. Avraek reached for his bow...but was too late as the Hero roared and ran like a tank towards the Kel'dis, slamming into the side of its head like a freight train. With the Kel'dis stunned by the force of the blow, he raised his axe and sent it down, blowing in its skull. Just like that, the titanic beast was dead.

Satan walked out, looked the dead animal, then looked at Avreak.

"So....got any wood and string laying around?"

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:45 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek ran outside, seeing a Kel'dis swoop down towards his sister and the Silverakians. Avraek reached for his bow...but was too late as the Hero roared and ran like a tank towards the Kel'dis, slamming into the side of its head like a freight train. With the Kel'dis stunned by the force of the blow, he raised his axe and sent it down, blowing in its skull. Just like that, the titanic beast was dead.

The hero zoned out some, before snapping to attention

"Ah! Yes, indeed! Go to the forges, they have much spare materials for you to use."

Hero pointed to a large, black stone, forge-like building. At it, 10 muscular men were busy working at it.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:49 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:"Ah, I'll use that then. I'll go get my soldiers to grab something..."

"The fuck was that?"

Peering from behind a rock, Rose gaped, but quickly shut her mouth. "Wh...at? Isn't that biologically impossible? The force of the impact should be able to rip your arms off. If the bird can even lift, let's say, an elephant, and be that big and heavy... the bird should be around 9,698 pounds and be able to create a force of 6234 Newtons, which is freaking impossible. Hero-dude should have created a force that exceeds 7,000 Newtons! Titanium would SHATTER easily! To hell with it. Dalvirics were weird anyway."

Allen had a blank face, and sat next to Rose. "Excuse me, but I am a bit confused. However, I do agree. That should be physically impossible. I've never seen anything like that, or have known it was feasible."

Amelia and Alice shrugged, and glanced at the beast. They were a little shaken, but yet, the force of hunger overridden the fear. "Let's get cooking. We're starving here."

Meanwhile, Yao peered at a huge nest. "I...is that the beast's eggs? Ah...I think... for the safety of us, I should probably destroy it. Right, guys? Sectumsempra. You guys push it out of the nest, kay?"

An egg broke, creating a huge pile of goop on the ground. Mute, Eric and Joe went over to Yao, and began pushing an egg out of the nest. Finally, after a few minutes, the egg fell out of the nest, shattering and falling to the ground. Wet goop was splattered on the ground. Luckily, the three avoided most of the nest.

Amelia, sadly, wasn't so lucky. "Ach! This crap's all over my arm! Eww... well, at least more food."

Alice stared, salivating. "A giant omelette and a giant chicken to go with it... mm... you know what, let's get to it! Where are the cooking stuff?!"
Last edited by Silverakia on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Silverakia wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Avraek ran outside, seeing a Kel'dis swoop down towards his sister and the Silverakians. Avraek reached for his bow...but was too late as the Hero roared and ran like a tank towards the Kel'dis, slamming into the side of its head like a freight train. With the Kel'dis stunned by the force of the blow, he raised his axe and sent it down, blowing in its skull. Just like that, the titanic beast was dead.

Peering from behind a rock, Rose gaped, but quickly shut her mouth. "Wh...at? Isn't that biologically impossible? The force of the impact should be able to rip your arms off. If the bird can even lift, let's say, an elephant, and be that big and heavy... the bird should be around 9,698 pounds and be able to create a force of 6234 Newtons, which is freaking impossible. Hero-dude should have created a force that exceeds 7,000 Newtons! Titanium would SHATTER easily! To hell with it. Dalvirics were weird anyway."

Allen had a blank face, and sat next to Rose. "Excuse me, but I am a bit confused. However, I do agree. That should be physically impossible. I've never seen anything like that, or have known it was feasible."

Amelia and Alice shrugged, and glanced at the beast. They were a little shaken, but yet, the force of hunger overridden the fear. "Let's get cooking. We're starving here."

Meanwhile, Yao peered at a huge nest. "I...is that the beast's eggs? Ah...I think... for the safety of us, I should probably destroy it. Right, guys? Sectumsempra. You guys push it out of the nest, kay?"

An egg broke, creating a huge pile of goop on the ground. Mute, Eric and Joe went over to Yao, and began pushing an egg out of the nest. Finally, after a few minutes, the egg fell out of the nest, shattering and falling to the ground. Wet goop was splattered on the ground. Luckily, the three avoided most of the nest.

Amelia, sadly, wasn't so lucky. "Ach! This crap's all over my arm! Eww... well, at least more food."

Alice stared, salivating. "A giant omelette and a giant chicken to go with it... mm... you know what, let's get to it! Where are the cooking stuff?!"

"It should be, yes, but the physical enhancement properties of death energy is by no means not astonishing."
Hero opened his hand, where a red lightning bolt formed and dissipated.
"Anyways, the Kel'dis is dead. Go ahead and cook it if you want."
Last edited by Dalviric UIA on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:53 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Brianna, stunned at the bird attack, didn't have the willpower to even wave.

S-039 stopped dead in his tracks at the scene that just had unfolded.

They have giant man-eating birds!

He looked over the would-be victims of the attack.

Is that Avraek?! And...Brianna?

He scurried over to them, wonder if they recognized him also.

Please recognize me. Please recognize me.

He thought as he stood in front of them.
Wobbegong was here.

UIJ
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:57 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
UIJ wrote:Satan walked out, looked the dead animal, then looked at Avreak.

The hero zoned out some, before snapping to attention

"Ah! Yes, indeed! Go to the forges, they have much spare materials for you to use."

Hero pointed to a large, black stone, forge-like building. At it, 10 muscular men were busy working at it.

"Thanks."

Satan walked over and began making shit and foraging stuff...
Wobbegong wrote:
UIJ wrote:Satan walked out, looked the dead animal, then looked at Avreak.

S-039 stopped dead in his tracks at the scene that just had unfolded.

David notice him. "Who's this?"
Last edited by UIJ on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wobbegong
Spokesperson

Postby Wobbegong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:13 pm

UIJ wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:The hero zoned out some, before snapping to attention

"Thanks."

Satan walked over and began making shit and foraging stuff...
Wobbegong wrote:S-039 stopped dead in his tracks at the scene that just had unfolded.

David notice him. "Who's this?"

"Who is this? Who are you?"

S-039 asked.

"Who do you work for? How do you speak English?"

He questioned.

"I know not of who you are, perhaps you know someone I do."

He stated, motioning to the rest of the characters near them both.
Wobbegong was here.

Neolvex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:15 pm

John was slightly terrified that the Dalvrics were able to kill that thing. What he was more afraid of was the familiar faces in this place. Avraek. Brianna. Satan. 'Is this hell? Did I die? Please don't let this be hell, I can't spend it with them.' he walked back toward the village, still clenching the rock.

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
at the Xiongnu Canal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse