NATION

PASSWORD

Gift of the Forbidden (IC|CLOSED for now)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:54 am

Violet, walking slightly more slowly, apparently dropped Haron while wobbling. Putting on an apologetic frown, Violet apologized profusely while extending a hand to the fallen Haron, and gave a sideways glance to Dawn. Nothing really surprised her anymore, actually, after all these strange Marked came along. “Oh, sorry! I’m so sorry, sorry, sorry...”

As Haron pulled himself up, Violet shivered a little bit, and held his hand while walking. There was a dark, oppressive, dominating presence... but it wasn’t from him, no, not at all. Somethign was wrong here, something was... completely out of place. It felt chaotic, demonic, and whatever it was, it radiated evil. Suddenly, an enormous, towering, crimson-skinned, grotesque creature loomed over the crew. The handles of dozens of knives seemed to be imbedded into its body, and it banged two knives together, creating a cringe-worthy noise. A loud blood-curdling shriek was emitted from its gaping jaws, and it lunged forward, effectively terrifying Violet. “OHMYGODWHATTHEFUCKHOWWHATWHONOHOW?!”

Violet promptly screamed in revulsion, jolted in surprise, and jumped back in horror. She promptly turned invisible, and in a defensive gesture, drew both of her daggers. To her disappointment, her daggers were only ONE inch larger than the demonic knives, and to make things worse, she did not have a protective shell of a hundred daggers. She was not tall, she was not physically strong, and much, much, worse... she barely even knew her teammates. How could teamwork possibly work in this situation?
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:55 am

Legato Venari wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
"Yeah, well, we heard some loud screech when we entered the forest.", Crowley piped in. "Like, real loud. Gotta make sure there wasn't any skinwalkers in the area."

He followed Violet, albeit with a slower pace. But this didn't mean he was eased up. Instead, he was jumpier right now. He only chose to not show it too much. They still haven't found the source of that screech, and whatever made that screech, or made someone made that screech, was still in there, in the forest, with them. You know that feeling in the back of your neck that you felt when you felt you were being watched? He felt it right now. They said it was a human's primal instinct, something we possessed since the day before man found the source of light. That feeling when you can't see anything in front of your face, but you definitely feel that something was looking right at you.

His other hand, the one that was not holding a cleaver, had balled up to a fist. His Mark on that hand was glowing softly, ready to be used any time. Murder of Crows was his primary offensive tactic in a fight. When something jumped on him, he'd shoot his motherfucking crows. Try to see them handling that.

However, there was something, or maybe someone else, bugging his mind at the moment. The way their team leader behaved..

That ain't normal, he thought. Well, as normal as she can be from where I know her.

Crowley leaned towards Captain Dawn. "Hey cap'n", he whispered. "Think there's something wrong with crazy bitch over there?"

Dawn pulled Crows ear.
"You're acting as if you've known her particularly long, or intimately. And as far as I know; You've been planning to kick her ass for chucking you off a ship. Soooo sorry if I seem a little reluctant to take your complaint.... Butttt......... She did have a person nearly eat her. So cut her some slack."
Dawn let go of crows ear, facing him.
"If you feel all angry at her and want to get back at her, fine. But if any of those antics get someone hurt, or damage Shit that shouldn't be, I'll keelhaul the two of you. Am I making myself clear?"
Dawn fixed a steely glare at Crow, daring him to disagree.

Crowley grimaced at her response. "Why'd you have to pull my ears? You're not my mom, for Void's sake." Rubbing the ear that the captain pulled with one hand, he added with a low voice, "Even my mom wouldn't do that. Actually, my mom didn't really have anything to do with me at all."

His gaze was fixed back on the "twitchy" team leader. He still felt that she was acting weird. Not "suspicious" kind of weird, more like "some screws loose" kind of weird. And the captain's answer didn't satisfy him. At all. He got her point, that he didn't know Violet long enough to judge her, but call it prejudice or whatever the fuck you want, he can predict what someone would do just by using their first impressions. First impression lasts, that was what a book concerning interactions between people stated.

Legato Venari wrote:
Canis Rex wrote:The world was nothing more than a haze to Haron. He woke up with a pounding head and burning chest before something struck him, only causing more pain. He couldn't tell who it was or even where he was. His head was so clouded. Thoughts swirled, some his own, some not. Another hit causes him to wince, just in time for his body to be thrown onto something. Was he moving? Or was he still and something was moving him? Why was everything being so rough to him right now?
The last images the teen could recall were nearly sinking his teeth into Violet, yanking hard on whatever mental link him and the darker half had to stop it. But it was so exhausting every time. He wasn't sure how many times he could pull that. Then the thing had relented, giving up their body to his will again, possibly something to do with the Captainess if the familiar feeling around his limbs was to be believed. But the ravager was not happy about it. It's hate could be felt, a burning ember in the back of his skull that wouldn't fade. It wanted nothing more than to break out and slaughter everyone in sight before swallowing them in pieces, but it had to bides it's time. These weren't humans. Everyone of them were Marked, Dawn being the only one that had actively decided to take on the creature. The others were not helpless though, so it would see through his eyes, hear through his ears, find out just what it would take to bring each of them down.
The veil across his vision slowly fades, the wavering ground coming into sight. Someone or something was carrying him.
"He-hello?" He manages weakly.

Dawn blinked.
"I thought that you'd eaten this morning you lunk. I don't know where the Fuck you soteed that elk, but you fucking tore into it. I mean jeez." Dawn stuck her thumb back at the dead elk.

"You almost had desert too, trying to take a chunk out of Violet. In fact, Violet! Let him down. "
Dawn heaved and put Haron on th e floor against a tree.

Should I discipline him? Or should I gut the idiot?

I'll let him live.

"I feel that you should make up for it and drag lunch back.... But I won't. You already are fucked up. I don't need you to keel over yet."
Dawn yelled over her shoulder. " SHAKESPEARE!!! CROW!!! Pick up the elk and carry it back. I don't want to stick around for whatever the hell made that screech."

Dawn stuck her face right next to Haron's. "I don't know if the cannibal in there can listen, or hear for itself. But you push your luck too much and I'll take solace in purging you."

He grumbled. He really hated being ordered. See, this is why I always used to travel alone, he mentally remarked. He picked up the elk's corpse nonetheless, albeit still making his discontent visible and audible, by lightly grunting while picking it up. "Sorry 'bout before.", he apologized to the dead elk. "But hey, at least your kid survived."

What the fuck, why am I talking to dead animals?, he asked himself mentally. Did I have a few screws loose like that crazy bitch over there too?

He leaned towards the captain again, the elk's corpse carried on his back, with the corpse's head (or what remained of it) was hanging on his right shoulder. "Hey, I almost got killed on a daily basis, and killed people in big numbers, but I never acted twitchy like that.", he remarked. "Whatever you'd say, I still think there's something wrong with her."

Silverakia wrote:Violet, walking slightly more slowly, apparently dropped Haron while wobbling. Putting on an apologetic frown, Violet apologized profusely while extending a hand to the fallen Haron, and gave a sideways glance to Dawn. Nothing really surprised her anymore, actually, after all these strange Marked came along. “Oh, sorry! I’m so sorry, sorry, sorry...”

As Haron pulled himself up, Violet shivered a little bit, and held his hand while walking. There was a dark, oppressive, dominating presence... but it wasn’t from him, no, not at all. Somethign was wrong here, something was... completely out of place. It felt chaotic, demonic, and whatever it was, it radiated evil. Suddenly, an enormous, towering, crimson-skinned, grotesque creature loomed over the crew. The handles of dozens of knives seemed to be imbedded into its body, and it banged two knives together, creating a cringe-worthy noise. A loud blood-curdling shriek was emitted from its gaping jaws, and it lunged forward, effectively terrifying Violet. “OHMYGODWHATTHEFUCKHOWWHATWHONOHOW?!”

Violet promptly screamed in revulsion, jolted in surprise, and jumped back in horror. She promptly turned invisible, and in a defensive gesture, drew both of her daggers. To her disappointment, her daggers were only ONE inch larger than the demonic knives, and to make things worse, she did not have a protective shell of a hundred daggers. She was not tall, she was not physically strong, and much, much, worse... she barely even knew her teammates. How could teamwork possibly work in this situation?

At that sudden moment, everything seemed to went slow for Crowley's eyes. He didn't knew what that was, but his first action was to reach out towards the twitchy team leader with his cleaver-wielding right hand, while jumping in between her and the creature that had suddenly made its ugly presence known, and fell to a stance. His right arm was spread out in front of Violet, while his left was bent inwards with the palm facing outwards. The Mark on the back of his left hand glowed. Crow feathers grew from that hand, while faded beige talons replaced his nails. Then suddenly, a loud, ungodly screech was heard, and came forth Crowley's Murder of Crows.

Time flows normally again to his eyes, as the crows flew towards the creature and pecked at it violently and repeatedly.
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Dawn grimaced.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?!
I DON'T KNOW!!!
WHY ARE WE TALKING TO OURSELVES?!?
THAT QUESTION DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!!!!

Dawn quickly looked over the beast, monster, demon?

Definitely demon.

It's got knives in its skin, has two kinda short blades and it seems to want to kill us.
Taut, loose. I'm going to have to keep it loose on edges taut everywhere else.

The edge can't work as well on a wider area.

Physics.......

Okay then, bastard doesn't need weapons.

"Everyone!! Stay in the thread cage!!!! It can't get us in here!!!"

Welllllll....... It cannn... But it won't. Bastard is going to have a hard enough time trying to get free from the prison.

She glanced over the monster again, with its blade ridden skin cancer.

Maybe I should see if those can come out.......
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Outside of Valos

"I know right." Nyoka said, "As for waiting. Didn't you hear me? We can tell him where to bring them. So, we can wait here, or over there. Or up that tree. Or in some tea shop back in town." She then looked at Antimony, "Why aren't you a big fan of snakes.... What's not to love about them. Anyways..." She looked at her serpent, "You know what to do."

The serpent hissed and nodded before it slithered off into the woods. "Now, where do you guys want to wait? I'd say we find a clearing. Also, remember, I get ten minutes with big sis before you kill her. So," She looked at Jack, "No shooting to kill."

Vera Thane
The Cave

"But alone makes you vulnerable to physical threats." Vera said, "Why do you think there is a thing called safety in numbers? If you never trust anyone, you can never be truly happy. As for knowing who you are. Try. Me."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Nyoka Kincaid
Outside of Valos

"I know right." Nyoka said, "As for waiting. Didn't you hear me? We can tell him where to bring them. So, we can wait here, or over there. Or up that tree. Or in some tea shop back in town." She then looked at Antimony, "Why aren't you a big fan of snakes.... What's not to love about them. Anyways..." She looked at her serpent, "You know what to do."

The serpent hissed and nodded before it slithered off into the woods. "Now, where do you guys want to wait? I'd say we find a clearing. Also, remember, I get ten minutes with big sis before you kill her. So," She looked at Jack, "No shooting to kill."

"A clearing sounds like the wisest option," Antimony replied, visibly calmer now that the snake was gone. "There's less for her to burn that way."
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Vera Thane
The Cave

"But alone makes you vulnerable to physical threats." Vera said, "Why do you think there is a thing called safety in numbers? If you never trust anyone, you can never be truly happy. As for knowing who you are. Try. Me."
"...I will never be truly happy anyway," Charlotte said quietly. "And I'm not going to tell you what I am. Because I'm not stupid. If I do tell you, all your insisting will become nothing more than lies. Nobody cares for those like me. Nobody. Not even the others. Not even me."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:51 pm

Outside of Valos

Vera Thane
The Cave

"Yeah, that one over there would be good. I'm a good shot so maybe I should cover you from a top that ridge over there." Jack said, with his Winchester ready.

"Don't worry, I wont kill them... I'll just make sure they don't try anything... And if they do, a shot in the leg."
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:...

Suri's hand remained outstretched for an awkward second, before Aruen took it somewhat awkwardly and shook it. He wasn't used to meeting girls, and tended to be rather awkward around them at times.

"I don't suppose you or your brother have any plans for the future?" He asked.

At that point in time, Aruen wasn't really aware of what he or Gramps was planning to do. The two had been wanderers for five years and counting and just about everything they had done up till that point was improvised, thought up on the spot either by the boy or by the old man. Things had turned out surprisingly well, given how their three Marks were almost a perfect match.

But there was no telling how things would turn out in the future. Not with the hunters out and about.

Last edited by Kaidou on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:56 pm

The Scarred at Valos

The Demon clanged its knives together, dropped one, and ran forward at Asura, about to grab his neck.

Beatrice was at the end of the alley with her pistol. She knew that this could be a good time to shoot Asura, but... she really needed him right now.

The Scarred near The Expedition

The Demon ignored the crows.
They were more of a nuisance if anything.
Instead, it went straight for Crowley.

It shrieked right in front of his face and tried to grab his neck.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Asura Thane
Facing a Demon

Asura stood there and smirked. His chains went to work. They both shot out of walls to either side. They came out in front of the thing and crossed across its torso before wrapping around the legs and entering the ground. Asura then looked back at Clint and Beatrice, "You two get out of here. I don't know how long this will hold it."

Nyoka Kincaid
In the woods

"Okay, great. Let's go find a clearing.... ummm let's see...." Nyoka said and looked in a direction, "I'm willing to bet there is one that way." She pointed and started to walk, "Come on you two. Try and keep up."

After a few minutes they came to a clearing. Nyoka looked over it and nodded, "This is perfect. You, guy with the gun, see that tree?" She pointed to a larger tree, "If you go up there you could get a better angle. And you big girl, let's go wait in that bush there." She pointed to a bush, "Oh, come on now. I don't bite. Often. Much. Even if I do, it doesn't hurt.... much."

With that she ducked into the bush and waited.

Vera Thane
The Cave

"How do you know that? How do you know that no one cares for you? You know, that's a weakness about alone. You isolate yourself and it seems like no one cares, but you can't tell because you don't confront others about it." Vera said, "And of course you can be happy, you just have to-"

Vera stopped and held her finger up, "Somethings coming." She said and put on her mask, "It feels like it is larger than a normal person..."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:39 pm

In the woods

"Okay, great. Let's go find a clearing.... ummm let's see...." Nyoka said and looked in a direction, "I'm willing to bet there is one that way." She pointed and started to walk, "Come on you two. Try and keep up."

After a few minutes they came to a clearing. Nyoka looked over it and nodded, "This is perfect. You, guy with the gun, see that tree?" She pointed to a larger tree, "If you go up there you could get a better angle. And you big girl, let's go wait in that bush there." She pointed to a bush, "Oh, come on now. I don't bite. Often. Much. Even if I do, it doesn't hurt.... much."

Vera Thane
The Cave

"How do you know that? How do you know that no one cares for you? You know, that's a weakness about alone. You isolate yourself and it seems like no one cares, but you can't tell because you don't confront others about it." Vera said, "And of course you can be happy, you just have to-"

Vera stopped and held her finger up, "Somethings coming." She said and put on her mask, "It feels like it is larger than a normal person..."
Antimony was not pleased by this idea, but she hid in the bush as requested, trying to slow her rapid, excited breathing. In just a little while, she'd finally be able to kill the girl she'd hunted relentlessly for so long. She'd finally be able to avenge her sister.

All she had to do was wait a little longer.
Charlotte's head snapped up, and her eye narrowed as flames began to cover her hands. "Oh, really?" she said quietly. "Well, whatever it is, I doubt it will do very well against fire. Very few things do."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Asura Thane
Facing a Demon

Asura stood there and smirked. His chains went to work. They both shot out of walls to either side. They came out in front of the thing and crossed across its torso before wrapping around the legs and entering the ground. Asura then looked back at Clint and Beatrice, "You two get out of here. I don't know how long this will hold it."

Nyoka Kincaid
In the woods

Facing the Demon.
Clint

Clint put away his bow and stood up, his body already burning up and catching flames, his muscles and his fists becoming as hard a steel. However he quickly hid his powers away, not wanting to use them.

"Lets go, you better be behind us when I turn around." He told Asura as he helped Beatrice up.

Jack quickly complied as he began to climb up the tree. Not without mumbling in annoyance to the girls bossy attitude. "My names Jack... guy with a gun... she wouldn't see the bullet coming even if it was in front of her eye... gonna be like that..."

He quickly got on a good vantage point and readied his rifle.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Beatrice Beckham
Alleys of Valos

Beatrice quietly nodded and followed him, noticing that Clint was a Marked.
But, she didn't do anything.
Killing either of them could possibly mean death for her.

Scarred
Facing a Demon

The Scarred was caught off guard by the chains. It struggled to get out while shrieking loudly.

After a few, it broke free. The chains snapped and it stood up, towering over Asura.
It grabbed daggers out from its body and... didn't do anything.
It just didn't move. It 'stared' at Asura, seemingly... waiting. Ignoring the other two completely, actually. They were both out of the Demon's sight by now.
And the wait was short.
More Scarred showed up. 2 more, in fact.

The three simultaneously ran at Asura with a shriek.

Kura
Valos

Kura didn't like this one bit.
The last thing she wanted to deal with was civilians being killed as a result of a cult and their demons.
It's happened before. And every time it did, the Forbidden just became...
so darn smug.
And ahead of themselves.
The last time it happened, they were so full of pride and arrogance that they decided to torture Adora!
And the time before that!
I'm surprised Adora isn't more broken than she already is...

Kura could feel herself getting closer to the demons. But as she walked through the town, she heard a peculiar noise.
Shrieks.
Familiar shrieks, too...

She was very close.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Anonymous Union
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Anonymous Union » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Abserdia wrote:The Scarred near The Expedition

The Demon ignored the crows. They were more of a nuisance if anything. Instead, it went straight for Crowley. It shrieked right in front of his face and tried to grab his neck.

Utterly scared by the monstrous creature, Violet trembled, and attempted to defend Mister Crowcrap with her daggers. Violet stabbed at the demon. To her displeasure, her attacks did little, if any, damage to the creature. Violet's face crinkled in anger, and she violently, repeatedly stabbed at the demon. It was not a demon to her, anymore. It was simply a red, ugly tall mound of unknown things.

And it was in her way.

"IN MY WAY! IN MY WAY! IN MY WAY!"

Haron, to say the least, was utterly shocked. There was something evil, horrifying, CHANGED about Violet. Tired and worried, Haron struggled to comprehend the sight. A voice, inside his head, planted a seed of doubt. 'Is this your so-called... friend? She's a monster. She only wants to hurt you, kill you for what you've done... See? She doesn't care. She's selfish, evil... give in.'

Haron violently shook his head, and seemingly shouted at nothing. "No! No! No, I won't!"
Last edited by Anonymous Union on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:02 pm

Abserdia wrote:The Scarred at Valos

The Demon clanged its knives together, dropped one, and ran forward at Asura, about to grab his neck.

Beatrice was at the end of the alley with her pistol. She knew that this could be a good time to shoot Asura, but... she really needed him right now.

The Demon ignored the crows.
They were more of a nuisance if anything.
Instead, it went straight for Crowley.

It shrieked right in front of his face and tried to grab his neck.

Gotcha bitch.
Dawn reached her thread for the Demons hand, her web pulling on the demon.
"This is my crew you bitch of a bitch! There's not a chance in hell that I'll let you hurt them!!! "
Dawns web entangled the demon, the threads holding its arm and wrapping it up. Dawn exerted force, dragging the demon into her thread bit by bit.

Don't have enough on this side... Gotta pull the other ones

The thread slithered alongside itself, drawing itself like veins retracting through itself. It wrapped around the arm, the shoulder a slow procession of cloth.

"Faenta sacra sit mihi lux" The threads dug into its skin.
"Non draco sit mihi dux" The threads wrapped around embedded knives.
"Vade Retro satana" She hooked thread on its legs toppling it to the ground.
"Numquam suade mihi vana" Her thread collected on the one side.
" Sunt mala quae libas" Tchsyluk Blades pulled free, crevasses of puckered flesh.
" Ipse Venena bibas" They plunged back in, blades rending flesh from the demon.

" Go back to where you belong scum!"
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:10 pm

Asura Thane
And the Three Stooges

"Sorry, mate. Looks like I have something to deal with first." Asura said as the chains broke. Asura stood ready, but nothing happened. He cocked his head and looked at the Scarred. "Umm... Hello? Anyone up there? Well, I'll be going n---"

He was cut off when he saw two more, "There's three of you. Great." He said and they shrieked and charged. He jumped back, a chain appearing around his hand, pulling him further back, while a second one, which was on fire, gave one of the Scarred a mean upper cut, knocking it to the ground before swinging into the other two. It knocked all three of them on their butts. But of course, none of them stay down. They started to get up as Asura landed. Asura looked at them with a 'seriously' look. They didn't even seem fazed. In fact, Asura would say that they looked slightly more pissed.

Asura took a breath, "Fine. If you want to play, then lets play. Gods forgive me." Asura said as he looked down and let his upper body go limp. The mark on his chest activated just as the Scarred where almost on top of him. A blue fire vortex exploded around him, joined by his chains swirling in the flame. The Scarred where knocked back. The chains turned on Asura, and entered his back. His scream of pain went from something distinctly human to something of a more demonic nature. Anyone in the town, or near the town would have heard it. The blue flames grew larger with the scream.

Within the fiery vortex, Asura was changing. His physical appearance was changing completely. By now the Scarred were up again, and looking at the flame wall. As they took their first step towards it, the fiery wall exploded outward, scorching the ground around where Asura now stood in a more demonic form. Asura roared, and charged the Scarred.

A battle began. The Scarred slashing at Asura, whose wounds healed to fast. And Asura, who would kick, punch, throw and slam the Scarred with his tail. But the Scarred never stayed down, nor did they look weakened in any sense of the word. This pissed of the inhuman Asura, which lead to him ripping chunks of stone from walls and throwing them at the Scarred, often missing and the stone would slam into other buildings and cause damage. Then the chains and fire. Again, Asura seemed to being much more damage to the buildings around him then the Scarred. Even in his pissed form, he was starting to get exhausted. The Scarred saw that and began their attack again. More slashing, stabbing, and pushing Asura back. In an attempt to try and regain the offensive, Asura used a chain to knock all three of the Scarred into a building. The demonic Asura stood up and looked at the rubble that was once a buildings wall and roared again. The Scarred emerged from the rubble, almost as if nothing had happened.

Vera Thane
The Cave

Vera stood up, her leg was still hurting. She looked at the cave entrance for a moment before it appeared. The first thing she felt was a forked tongue. Then the head of the serpent came into feeling. It turned and looked into the cave. It's eyes glosed over Vera, and locked on to Charlotte. It hissed, and then barred it's fangs as it shot towards her.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:35 pm

The Scarred was... unimpressed.
By everyone, actually.
Violet wasn't doing anything to it, and it broke free of the web very easily.

It shrieked at them once it got up and... left.
It ran away deeper into the forest. Not from fear or anything. It didn't feel in danger.
It just ran.

The Scarred at Valos
Fighting a Demon

The 3 Scarred here were ready. They were ready to kill Asura.
They all got up and ran as fast as they could to him, spreading out.
They stabbed at him until he was exhausted. And, finally, they were able to get him.

The Scarred grabbed him. They all pulled out their daggers, and were ready to stab him until he stops moving. It may be their only chance.

But they stopped.
They couldn't move.
The daggers were all against his skin. But they didn't go further. The Demons seemed to be...
paused.

And then they heard a voice.

Kura
Alleys of Valos

"Enough."
Kura was the cause of the pause. She completely stopped them from moving, including Asura.
She was in the view of the Marked, but not the Demons themselves.

She stepped forward. A line of weapons appeared in front of her out of a portal from her step.
She picked up a longsword from the line. It was shining a light shade of blue, and near it, everything felt... calm.
Which is what Kura felt. She felt a calm around her as she stopped near the Demons with a small smile.

She stabbed the Scarred in front of Asura, one by one like it was nothing. After being stabbed, they kneeled down, letting go of the Marked, before turning to a pile of rocks.

Kura looked at Asura and began to walk towards him nonchalantly.
He would suddenly feel a large peace, and would revert back into his normal form.

"Hello, Asura.
On a scale from 1 to 100, how much pain are you in?"
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 pm

The Cave

Vera stood up, her leg was still hurting. She looked at the cave entrance for a moment before it appeared. The first thing she felt was a forked tongue. Then the head of the serpent came into feeling. It turned and looked into the cave. It's eyes glosed over Vera, and locked on to Charlotte. It hissed, and then barred it's fangs as it shot towards her.
"Oh, you think you can scare me," Charlotte said coldly. "I'll burn you alive."

Reaching out, she created an enormous wall of fire around herself, and smiled. "And if that doesn't work, I know how reptiles are. I can freeze you until you can't move a single muscle. Idiot snake. Choose better prey."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:39 pm

Abserdia wrote:The Scarred near The Expedition

The Scarred was... unimpressed.
By everyone, actually.
Violet wasn't doing anything to it, and it broke free of the web very easily.

It shrieked at them once it got up and... left.
It ran away deeper into the forest. Not from fear or anything. It didn't feel in danger.
It just ran.

The Scarred at Valos
Fighting a Demon

The 3 Scarred here were ready. They were ready to kill Asura.
They all got up and ran as fast as they could to him, spreading out.
They stabbed at him until he was exhausted. And, finally, they were able to get him.

The Scarred grabbed him. They all pulled out their daggers, and were ready to stab him until he stops moving. It may be their only chance.

But they stopped.
They couldn't move.
The daggers were all against his skin. But they didn't go further. The Demons seemed to be...
paused.

And then they heard a voice.

Kura
Alleys of Valos

"Enough."
Kura was the cause of the pause. She completely stopped them from moving, including Asura.
She was in the view of the Marked, but not the Demons themselves.

She stepped forward. A line of weapons appeared in front of her out of a portal from her step.
She picked up a longsword from the line. It was shining a light shade of blue, and near it, everything felt... calm.
Which is what Kura felt. She felt a calm around her as she stopped near the Demons with a small smile.

She stabbed the Scarred in front of Asura, one by one like it was nothing. After being stabbed, they kneeled down, letting go of the Marked, before turning to a pile of rocks.

Kura looked at Asura and began to walk towards him nonchalantly.
He would suddenly feel a large peace, and would revert back into his normal form.

"Hello, Asura.
On a scale from 1 to 100, how much pain are you in?"

Clint

Clint and Beatrice hadn't run away for long until he looked back to find Asura no where in sight. He heard screams from far away and then silence.

I got to go back for him He thought and began walking back, much to Beatrice's surprise.
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:45 am

Asura Thane
Impossibility becomes Possible

The demonized Asura tried to struggle as the Scarred began stabbing him like there was nothing else to do. The amount of damage he sustained would likely translate over to smallish scratches on his skin and bleeding when he turned back. That was only if they stopped though, if this kept going, Asura would die shortly after turning back. Fortune smiled upon him for once. The Scarred paused, and he paused. Nothing could move. Or so it felt.

Then he saw her. Was she marked? No there was something about her that felt different. It caused the demonized Asura to snarl, while it caused the normal Asura to wonder. But what ever she was, she brought a calm even as she executed the Scarred. The calm was powerful, such that it forced Asura back into his human state. Luckily his clothes from his human state remained in tact. He laid there looking up to the sky in thought, only to be brought back by the voice of the girl that saved him.

"101." He said as he attempted to sit up but couldn't. Sure he didn't look to wounded, but he still felt every single wound that the stabs from the Scarred made, "How... How do you know my name? Did you read it on one of those wanted posters? If you did, then why would you be asking how much pain I am in... Are you a marked? No, stupid question, no way a marked could do what you just did. So... Who or what are you?"

Vera Thane
The Cave

"Charlotte... That's no ordinary snake..." Vera said as the snakes head popped through the wall of flame. It simply slithered through them like nothing was wrong. It hissed and barred it's fangs again as it increased its speed and headed straight for Charlotte once again.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:15 am

The Cave

"Charlotte... That's no ordinary snake..." Vera said as the snakes head popped through the wall of flame. It simply slithered through them like nothing was wrong. It hissed and barred it's fangs again as it increased its speed and headed straight for Charlotte once again.
"...What the--" Charlotte jerked back, and the fire disappeared. "If it's not going to react at all to fire, I doubt it will be affected by ice... which means there's really only one thing to do. Run for our lives and hope that its mad because it lives here or something... otherwise we're probably going to die. Come on!"

She picked up Vera quickly and ran outside the cave, her eye wide as she stared back at where the serpent had been, hoping it didn't emerge.

Antimony stared at the redhead, her eyes sparkling with hate. So that's what you look like... Wanted posters never do give the best picture... you... I want you to die...

It was only her honoring the deal she'd made with Nyoka that kept her from shooting the girl right then and there.

That, and she thought she might make her suffer a little.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Abserdia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:46 am

Kura
Alleys of Valos

"I'm sure you know what I am."
Kura stopped in front of him and put her sword back into the line of weapons.
"You are a religious man, after all.
Then again, I'm not exactly the most well known Goddess..."
A berry was dropped into her hand from out of nowhere.
"Eat this."
She handed him the berry.

"My name is Kura. I'm perhaps better known as the guard between the Forbidden and the more commonly worshipped Gods.
Unfortunately, I can't completely heal your wounds, but I can heal most of them and make it hurt a whole lot less."

Beatrice Beckham
Valos

Beatrice watched Clint run off without doing anything.
She didn't want to go back to the Demons to stop him.
He's is better off dead, if he's this stupid. she thought.
Black lives matter

So soon, so soon

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Asura Thane
An impossible meeting

As soon as she said goddess, Asura's mind got to work. Sure he was religious, but he wasn't very good about remembering detailed descriptions about the gods. He remembered their names, their domains, and all the important stuff. Asura took the berry and looked at her as he popped it into his mouth and ate it. Then she said her name. Asura froze, and the look on his face could be best described as priceless.

Within a split second he was on the ground, not daring to look her in the eye. "Forgive me. I should have recognized you, but I didn't. Honestly, you are one of the more important goddess' among the gods and other goddess', at least in my opinion. Please forgive me." He said and paused, "And thank you for saving me."

This can't be happening. I am actually talking to THE Kura.... This must be a dream...

Vera Thane
Being carried

"Whoa... " Vera said as Charlotte picked her up and started to run. They eventually got to a clearing, and that was when Vera noticed something. "Charlotte. You can stop running... look behind us."

The snake had stopped at the tree line. It was watching them, as if it was afraid to enter the sunlight. It hissed as it slithered back and forth.

"It's either afraid of the sun or...." She paused, "I feel a dark presence... and two other presences... one vengeful, one greedy. Wanta bet this is a trap?"

Nyoka Kincaid
A snake in the grass

"There she is... big sis... she's grown up nicely hasn't she." Nyoka said to Antimony before she licked her lips, "But whose that she's carrying? I don't know. Be ready to shoot. We can only assume the one she carries is a marked as well."

Nyoka smirked and crept out of the bush, and stood up. Visible to Charlotte and Vera, she took a few steps forward. "My, what tasty girls we have here." She looked to her snake, which now entered the clearing and slithered around to the opposite side of Nyoka. Nyoka walked slightly around them, so to give her partners a clear shot if need be. "You did well my pet. Now, Charlotte Noble. Age, well, know, that's a secret that even I wouldn't let slip. People call you the Crimson Devil. We should talk, because we both know that such a title doesn't fit you. We both know what a real devil looks like."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
A snake in the grass

"There she is... big sis... she's grown up nicely hasn't she." Nyoka said to Antimony before she licked her lips, "But whose that she's carrying? I don't know. Be ready to shoot. We can only assume the one she carries is a marked as well."

Nyoka smirked and crept out of the bush, and stood up. Visible to Charlotte and Vera, she took a few steps forward. "My, what tasty girls we have here." She looked to her snake, which now entered the clearing and slithered around to the opposite side of Nyoka. Nyoka walked slightly around them, so to give her partners a clear shot if need be. "You did well my pet. Now, Charlotte Noble. Age, well, know, that's a secret that even I wouldn't let slip. People call you the Crimson Devil. We should talk, because we both know that such a title doesn't fit you. We both know what a real devil looks like."[/quote]
Jack
At the tree

Jack kept his rifle ready, he was aiming straight at the Devil, carrying someone. He could only assume it was either a hostage or most likely a partner in crime. Jack kept aiming, not at the Devil's head but at her legs. In case she tried anything.

"Come on... Give me a fucking excuse." Jack said in a low voice as he aimed.
"I do as I please"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Being carried

"Whoa... " Vera said as Charlotte picked her up and started to run. They eventually got to a clearing, and that was when Vera noticed something. "Charlotte. You can stop running... look behind us."

The snake had stopped at the tree line. It was watching them, as if it was afraid to enter the sunlight. It hissed as it slithered back and forth.

"It's either afraid of the sun or...." She paused, "I feel a dark presence... and two other presences... one vengeful, one greedy. Wanta bet this is a trap?"

Nyoka Kincaid
A snake in the grass

Nyoka smirked and crept out of the bush, and stood up. Visible to Charlotte and Vera, she took a few steps forward. "My, what tasty girls we have here." She looked to her snake, which now entered the clearing and slithered around to the opposite side of Nyoka. Nyoka walked slightly around them, so to give her partners a clear shot if need be. "You did well my pet. Now, Charlotte Noble. Age, well, know, that's a secret that even I wouldn't let slip. People call you the Crimson Devil. We should talk, because we both know that such a title doesn't fit you. We both know what a real devil looks like."
Antimony nodded and aimed her pistol at the girls.

Charlotte looked around in confusion, and then her eye focused on Nyoka.

"Who are you?" she asked, her eyes narrowing. "And how do you know my name? I don't know you..."

...Don't you?

Her eye widened. Those eyes... Just looking at them made Charlotte want to shrink back, to run and hide, to cower like a frightened child. For a moment, she was a frightened child, but then she remembered herself.

"Who are you?" she repeated, her voice dangerously on edge, but also shaking slightly.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
A snake in the grass

"Ah..." Nyoka sighed, sounding disappointed, "Don't tell me you forgot about me. How could you forget about me? I remember you. I remember all you left behind. So, why don't you remember me..." She said, and gave Charlotte big eyes, "How could you forget your little sister?" She then started to chuckle, "Then again, father did try to keep me secret from you. Then again, I doubt that father ever recognized me. It was always, Charlotte this, Charlotte that. Charlotte, Charlotte, BLOODY CHARLOTTE!! Why couldn't he just give me some praise, why couldn't he show me any love. Because you stole it all. And now, you are saying you have forgotten about me."

She took a breath, "But, that's alright I guess. It's alright. You betrayed father. He took you in. You spat in his face. I guess that's alright. Is it though? You know, if you ended up dead, maybe father will decided to forget about you, and actually notice me. Or he'll go into a deep depression.... meh, either way works for me."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse