NATION

PASSWORD

Gift of the Forbidden (IC|CLOSED for now)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

Nyoka laughed as she sat in sight of the two hunters, "OH, that's funny. Seriously. You get the Crimson Devil's bounty if you help me kill Asura. That's... Not interesting really. Kinda boring. The fight would be over before it even began. And I am not speaking about that Demon of the North guy." She said and her snake slithered between the two hunters and up to where Nyoka was sitting, "Oh, I heard everything. Thank you my little friend."

She put her hand down and the snake slithered into her. She smirked and stood up while she looked at the two hunters, "By the way, the Crimson Devil is a she. And her name is Charlotte Noble. Oh, and yes, I am Marked. And now you two reach for your weapons and point them at me. OH, no, what am I to do? How about I make an offer you two can't refuse. First, I'll tell you, that going to Northpass would be a mistake."
"..."

Antimony's eyes narrowed.

"If you didn't have useful information, I'd take you down now, but... Even my duties as a huntress are overcome by this. Tell me, what else do you know about her? And how?"

Her eyes shone with excitement. Finally having the chance to kill the girl she'd wanted to for so long... right in front of her. Whoever this white-haired girl was, she could be the key to unlock Antimony's greatest desire.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Valos

Nyoka laughed as she sat in sight of the two hunters, "OH, that's funny. Seriously. You get the Crimson Devil's bounty if you help me kill Asura. That's... Not interesting really. Kinda boring. The fight would be over before it even began. And I am not speaking about that Demon of the North guy." She said and her snake slithered between the two hunters and up to where Nyoka was sitting, "Oh, I heard everything. Thank you my little friend."

She put her hand down and the snake slithered into her. She smirked and stood up while she looked at the two hunters, "By the way, the Crimson Devil is a she. And her name is Charlotte Noble. Oh, and yes, I am Marked. And now you two reach for your weapons and point them at me. OH, no, what am I to do? How about I make an offer you two can't refuse. First, I'll tell you, that going to Northpass would be a mistake."

Jack heard what this strange girl had to say. He cautiously kept his right hand on his holster while he got out a cigarette. "Well... Well... You seem to be on the know girl... We'll hear you out."

This is unconventional, even more for me. But she's right, against either Crimson or Asura... we wont last a minute. I ain't got nothing to lose.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:05 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"Well, you could say we are very close. Though I don't think she recognizes me as what I am. But, hey, she betrayed father. And he has been so worried about her." Nyoka said, she then looked at Jack and walked towards him. "Well, you don't really have a choice. Though I guess you do, but then again, you need my info so you better listen."

She started to circle Jack, and grinned a mischievous grin, "To my demands of course. If you think info is free, then you are living in some messed up fantasy world where you are surrounded by a large group of naked little girls calling you big brother."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:10 pm

Valos

"Well, you could say we are very close. Though I don't think she recognizes me as what I am. But, hey, she betrayed father. And he has been so worried about her." Nyoka said, she then looked at Jack and walked towards him. "Well, you don't really have a choice. Though I guess you do, but then again, you need my info so you better listen."

She started to circle Jack, and grinned a mischievous grin, "To my demands of course. If you think info is free, then you are living in some messed up fantasy world where you are surrounded by a large group of naked little girls calling you big brother."

"...Interesting," Antimony said quietly. "And what are your dema--WHAT?!"

As Nyoka finished, Antimony pulled back from the girl, her eyes wide with shock. "What sort of a perverted thing to say is that? Ohhhhh, I'm going to regret this decision, aren't I? Just tell us what you want and help us find the C--I mean, Charlotte, okay?"

She moaned to herself. "I can't believe I'm doing this..."

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"Oh, you know big sis' name." Nyoka said with a grin, "And, no you won't regret this decision...." She walked in front of them with her back to them and paused, "Unless of course you betray me. Anyways, my demands.... 5 pounds of candy a month... no a week. Yep, definitely a week. Though that can be negotiated. What else, oh yeah, you two will protect me from all other hunters during the period of our deal. That is not negotiable. What else, oh yeah, when we find my big sis, I need maybe ten minutes alone with her before you get to kill her. I need to make sure she realizes her mistakes. Again, not negotiable. Oh and finally..." She looked down and smirked before pointing to them, "You both have to call me Mistress."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Valos

"Oh, you know big sis' name." Nyoka said with a grin, "And, no you won't regret this decision...." She walked in front of them with her back to them and paused, "Unless of course you betray me. Anyways, my demands.... 5 pounds of candy a month... no a week. Yep, definitely a week. Though that can be negotiated. What else, oh yeah, you two will protect me from all other hunters during the period of our deal. That is not negotiable. What else, oh yeah, when we find my big sis, I need maybe ten minutes alone with her before you get to kill her. I need to make sure she realizes her mistakes. Again, not negotiable. Oh and finally..." She looked down and smirked before pointing to them, "You both have to call me Mistress."

"..."

Antimony raised an eyebrow.

"'Miss' is as far as I'm willing to go," she said dryly. "I think I can agree to the rest of your terms, though. As long as the candy-giving period ends when we're finished with this hunt."

What a strange child. Wait, did she just...

"...Although... Did you just say that she's your sister?"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Valos

Jack simply stood still as the girl circled him and spoke her play of words. When she spoke she was like a child but at the same time she seemed to be wise enough to be a grown women. She then got in front on them and spoke her demands.

He heard Antimony's response, and following suit he simply said. "Yeah... I think we can agree. Though I don't know about the 'mistress' shenanigans I guess I can compromise." He was surprised to hear Crimson was her sister but not enough to really care.

What is this girl... With her play on words and her weird approaches. Do i really want to hear what she has tobsay in return for what most likely be an impossible debt. I'm not sure, but one thing she has aced on is that I really don't have a choice. It's either this or taking meager rewards for the rest of my life.
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
A deal with a devil in Valos

Nyoka looked at them. She didn't look happy. A murderous glint could be seen in her eyes. "You. Won't. Call. Me. Mistress." She turned around, "Looks like I can't make a deal with you two. It's a shame, I did have information that you two would need..." She then fell to the ground laughing.

"What am I talking about, I'm just pulling your legs." She said and stood up, "I don't need you to call me mistress, though it would be nice, I can live with Miss. What am I talking about, Miss is a miss for me. Just call me Nyoka." She said, "Since you have agreed to my demands, I guess I can share info with you two."

Desperate suckers. Just the way I like them

"Aged 14. Yep, that's right. I'm 14. Names Nyoka. I said that already though. Last name... Last name... 14, no that's my age... Last name is... Oh yeah, I want that five pound bag of candy by tonight." She said and started to circle the two hunters again, "And the candy ends with the hunt I guess. And yeah, Charlotte, is my big sis. She's adopted. We don't share a last name, and you know, she doesn't look like me.... I'm far more pretty than her. You hear that? YOU HEAR THAT WORLD?! I'M PRETTIER THAN BIG SIS!!"

She laughed and then her face got stone cold, "Now, here's the basics. If you go to Northpass, you'll be going the wrong way. Though that Asura guy is from Northpass... But big sis isn't going that way. In fact, both her and the big ol Demon of blah blah where in town. Yes, this town. According to my source, which never lies. Asura was seen fighting a huntress, but strange thing is, he didn't kill her. A demon that could have killed but didn't. I don't understand. But then again, I don't understand much. And Charlotte. Charlotte Noble. That's her full name. She was seen running away from the city and into the woods with another person in her arms."

Nyoka sighed, "Big sis is trying to play hero. Playing hero will only end to her killing everyone. She already betrayed our father. He took her in, and she spat in his face. Now, she's going to end up burning this country to the ground." Nyoka chuckled, "Which isn't necessarily a bad thing mind you."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:04 pm

Nicolas Morenzo-
Somewhere on Land

He decided to go ahead and believe the strange teenager that he was supposedly alright. Though he couldn't help but feel slightly, if not more, anxious and cautious of him. He was a young man of very few words to others, but verbal to himself. As well as his constant yelling and sudden strange actions. Was it perhaps a mental illness of his? And does this illness of his have any deadly side effects for both him and the teen? Hopefully it will not be as bad as it looks so that no drastic measures should be taken.

He then saw Violet take his hand and raised an eyebrow, shrugging it off and turning back to where he thought that the scream was coming from. Leaving the others where they were and going off into the dense woods-For which Nicholas himself was not worried as he could've taken care of himself just in case something goes down- and began searching for the source of the noise. As he was walking, he came across a group of trees that seemed to be different from the others. He noticed this and walked over to them and observed the bark and trunk of the trees, which revealed something that was almost surreal to him.

Words or strange markings covered the trees, with something that he didn't understand. Was this a sort of language? Or symbolism for something? Looking away from the markings, Nico came across another sight: Pictures that were similar to prehistoric ages. Perhaps they were even 5,000 years old give or take a couple thousand years. However they had quite a peculiar imagery. They looked grotesque and violent. This made him begin to think as to what was the meaning behind this.

But then, something happened while he was gone. The noise of what appeared to be the bugling of an animal. As well as screaming. Human screaming at that. Though what it was was unknown to him. Whether or not it had found the rest of them were unknown to him. Sighing in annoyance and rolling his eyes, Nicholas soon he looked back at where the noise was coming from, and quickly began walking back, only to suddenly trip and fall over, once again landing on his stomach. His cheeks turned a soft shade if red as he looked down at the cause of this mishap: It seemed that his shoelaces were tied together. When and how it happened, as well as who did it made him befuddled. Turning himself over on his back, he leaned forward and untied his shoelaces, softly growling in anger to himself.

"Why do bad things happen to good, handsome, sexy, people?" He mumbled to himself as he finally got them untied only to tie them once more in their correct position. He finally got up and quickly walked back towards the group. If they were not already dead from either a beast or themselves, he was surely going to kill them. The noise and sight of rustling leaves and bushes went on for about a few moments before he finally made it back to where everyone was, only to see a bunch of carnage and mess. Sighing in defeat and slowly shaking his head while pinching his nose bridge, he spoke to them.

"...Can you please explain what are you all doing?", he said holding his hunter's knife tighter in his left hand in stress.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:17 am

The cannibal formerly known as Haron had quickly noticed his kill being taken away, a chunk of furred hide still held in his teeth. His eyes shoot to the intruder with a glare. Another female, undoubtedly Marked as well.
"Mine!" He snarls, launching at her only to crash on his stomach. He looks down to find his shoes tied together. "Annoyance." The creature growls, twisting and bending around to bite through the laces. It turns back over, kicking off the shoes and rising to an all-fours position with a hungry lick of lips.
"Now, you''ll pay for-" His threat is cut off by the Marked girl that had bound him in their first encounter flying in to attack the deer thief. This only makes his grin grow wider to the point all his teeth show, his tongue is lolling uncaringly, and his face looked ready to split. "You." A series of deep chuckles follow as the ravenous side looks around to see who else could be there. "So many choices. You'll get yours, thread spinner. Then you, thief. But there is unfinished business first." He suddenly spins, rushing for Violet with maw gaping in anticipation. Just as he is close enough for his charge to ruffle the girl's hair, he seems suddenly yanked back by invisible hands.
The monster releases a confused sound, tilting it's head. That never happened before. It lunges again, but is pulled by a leash once more. A clearly angry growl emanates from it's chest.
"What is this?" Another failed attempt. The confounded creature now sits back on it's haunches, searching for reason in it's failure. ""No." It finally states. "That little bastard. You deny me my kill! My feast!" The yelling didn't seem directed at anyone in particular. "Feel grateful we share a body." A sinister grin suddenly appears on it's face. "But you're quiet. No more kicking and screaming. Ahh, you are weak. Saving your bursts of strength to keep me away from them. You have only prolonged your suffering. They will never see you again."
Last edited by Canis Rex on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=493577
My SAO inspired RP.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:12 am

Nyoka looked at them. She didn't look happy. A murderous glint could be seen in her eyes. "You. Won't. Call. Me. Mistress." She turned around, "Looks like I can't make a deal with you two. It's a shame, I did have information that you two would need..." She then fell to the ground laughing.

"What am I talking about, I'm just pulling your legs." She said and stood up, "I don't need you to call me mistress, though it would be nice, I can live with Miss. What am I talking about, Miss is a miss for me. Just call me Nyoka." She said, "Since you have agreed to my demands, I guess I can share info with you two."

"Aged 14. Yep, that's right. I'm 14. Names Nyoka. I said that already though. Last name... Last name... 14, no that's my age... Last name is... Oh yeah, I want that five pound bag of candy by tonight." She said and started to circle the two hunters again, "And the candy ends with the hunt I guess. And yeah, Charlotte, is my big sis. She's adopted. We don't share a last name, and you know, she doesn't look like me.... I'm far more pretty than her. You hear that? YOU HEAR THAT WORLD?! I'M PRETTIER THAN BIG SIS!!"

She laughed and then her face got stone cold, "Now, here's the basics. If you go to Northpass, you'll be going the wrong way. Though that Asura guy is from Northpass... But big sis isn't going that way. In fact, both her and the big ol Demon of blah blah where in town. Yes, this town. According to my source, which never lies. Asura was seen fighting a huntress, but strange thing is, he didn't kill her. A demon that could have killed but didn't. I don't understand. But then again, I don't understand much. And Charlotte. Charlotte Noble. That's her full name. She was seen running away from the city and into the woods with another person in her arms."

Nyoka sighed, "Big sis is trying to play hero. Playing hero will only end to her killing everyone. She already betrayed our father. He took her in, and she spat in his face. Now, she's going to end up burning this country to the ground." Nyoka chuckled, "Which isn't necessarily a bad thing mind you."

This girl seems... rather unstable.

"So she ran into the woods, basically? All right. It should be a simple matter to find tracks, if she was carrying another person they'll be much more obvious. We can figure out where she ended up from there."

She smiled.

"Thank you for this opportunity. I've been waiting to kill this girl for a long time..."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:27 am

Charlia wrote:

This girl seems... rather unstable.

"So she ran into the woods, basically? All right. It should be a simple matter to find tracks, if she was carrying another person they'll be much more obvious. We can figure out where she ended up from there."

She smiled.

"Thank you for this opportunity. I've been waiting to kill this girl for a long time..."

"Hopefully we can find them before they disappear. They have an edge on us so we need to find the tracks. There's only two entrances to town. The southeast entrance and the southwest each leads to different paths." Jack said as he threw the half finished cigarette to the floor.

Maybe this can work out after all. But even still I gotta keep my eyes on both of them. I trust Antimony more than Nyoka. But we'll see what happens.

"So which side you think they exited from?"
"I do as I please"

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:36 am

Canis Rex wrote:The cannibal formerly known as Haron had quickly noticed his kill being taken away, a chunk of furred hide still held in his teeth. His eyes shoot to the intruder with a glare. Another female, undoubtedly Marked as well.
"Mine!" He snarls, launching at her only to crash on his stomach. He looks down to find his shoes tied together. "Annoyance." The creature growls, twisting and bending around to bite through the laces. It turns back over, kicking off the shoes and rising to an all-fours position with a hungry lick of lips.
"Now, you''ll pay for-" His threat is cut off by the Marked girl that had bound him in their first encounter flying in to attack the deer thief. This only makes his grin grow wider to the point all his teeth show, his tongue is lolling uncaringly, and his face looked ready to split. "You." A series of deep chuckles follow as the ravenous side looks around to see who else could be there. "So many choices. You'll get yours, thread spinner. Then you, thief. But there is unfinished business first." He suddenly spins, rushing for Violet with maw gaping in anticipation. Just as he is close enough for his charge to ruffle the girl's hair, he seems suddenly yanked back by invisible hands.
The monster releases a confused sound, tilting it's head. That never happened before. It lunges again, but is pulled by a leash once more. A clearly angry growl emanates from it's chest.
"What is this?" Another failed attempt. The confounded creature now sits back on it's haunches, searching for reason in it's failure. ""No." It finally states. "That little bastard. You deny me my kill! My feast!" The yelling didn't seem directed at anyone in particular. "Feel grateful we share a body." A sinister grin suddenly appears on it's face. "But you're quiet. No more kicking and screaming. Ahh, you are weak. Saving your bursts of strength to keep me away from them. You have only prolonged your suffering. They will never see you again."

Dawn's skin turned to goosebumps, the single sided dialogue with the voice of a demon,making her blood run cold.
Well I hoped to kick his ass in front of everyone... But I've got this random bitch now....

He can just stay still for a bit.

Dawn looked Haron over and quickly tested her theory.

"Ayup!!!!"

His clothes began to unspool, his already ragged clothing repiecing itself into a harness.

His shirt collected itself around his resolving in a loop around his head, preventing him from speaking.
His shorts uncollected completely...
Actually I don't want to see his nuts.

His shorts recollected, granting him the bare minimum of modesty.
Adn his cloak bound him.

It spread over all of his limbs, tying them up and down.

She quickly connected the thread to hers and dragged him into her web. Binding him into it, reinforcing the binding in his muzzle.

No reason to let him open his mouth more than a milimeter.

She shot the Thread to the ground, bracing them with stones, leaving his limbs in a stuck state.

"I'm sorry Haron, If you're in there... But I promised you that I wouldn't let you hurt anyone. And I'm not breaking a promise."
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:53 am

The cannibal was outraged, quickly going into a wild thrashing and gnashing fit in an attempt to get free but it was for naught. It didn't really mind the state of dress, but being bound again? In conjunction with it's human half's resistance, this was a new level of anger for even it.
"I'll murder you! Devour you alive! Make you see your own guts before you die!" Were the initial outbursts before it began another chuckling, almost giggling fit. "And I can do it. Because you won't kill me, will you? Won't kill him. That whiny, pathetic, little one. I die, he dies. He dies, I die. we're connected. Bound by mark to be inseperable." It leans it's head forward as much as possible in the conditions. "I'll let you in on a secret. What you see here? It isn't all me. The murder, mayhem, and feasting are. But the child you think so innocent? He is sick. Very sick. I only brought it out. The darkness from the depths of his soul. That's what I really am. The true purpose of our mark. And one day-" It seems to relax, now chuckling very much in a way that suggests complete lack of sanity. "We will devour you all. And we'll both enjoy it."
My SAO inspired RP.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:11 am

Canis Rex wrote:The cannibal was outraged, quickly going into a wild thrashing and gnashing fit in an attempt to get free but it was for naught. It didn't really mind the state of dress, but being bound again? In conjunction with it's human half's resistance, this was a new level of anger for even it.
"I'll murder you! Devour you alive! Make you see your own guts before you die!" Were the initial outbursts before it began another chuckling, almost giggling fit. "And I can do it. Because you won't kill me, will you? Won't kill him. That whiny, pathetic, little one. I die, he dies. He dies, I die. we're connected. Bound by mark to be inseperable." It leans it's head forward as much as possible in the conditions. "I'll let you in on a secret. What you see here? It isn't all me. The murder, mayhem, and feasting are. But the child you think so innocent? He is sick. Very sick. I only brought it out. The darkness from the depths of his soul. That's what I really am. The true purpose of our mark. And one day-" It seems to relax, now chuckling very much in a way that suggests complete lack of sanity. "We will devour you all. And we'll both enjoy it."

Dawn shook her head.
She descended her cage, leaving feelers for in case the huntress tried to move forward or backwards.

"I don't think you understand what the human is. We are an amalgam of emotions. "
Dawn grinned savagely.
"And sometimes I quite honestly feel Iike cutting losses. "

"Like now."

She felt his chest quickly and found the sweet spot. She plunged her sword in every so slightly and drew it back.

"You. Have thirty minutes to live."

Guess it had to come this. Oh well.

"Reflect on your actions in these last few minutes. You'll find it..... Enlightening. "
Last edited by Legato Venari on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:21 am

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"I guess you can say that. My contact doesn't know directions. So, I can't say... Or maybe I can. She could have went to the South East, or the South West. I think south west is a better chance." She paused, "As for tracks, the forest that way is hard to track things through. And I thank you, with you two I will see justice brought on big sis."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:22 am

Beatrice Beckham
Outside the Lustful Raven Inn

Beatrice stayed quiet as Asura walked away.
When Clint started to treat her injuries, though, she stood up and spoke.

"I'm not hurt. Go away, this isn't something anyone should get involved with."
She began to walk for Asura, ignoring the other man.
She wouldn't just let him get away.

Kura
Valos

The demons were running away from Kura in fear.
She didn't know where they were, though. But she had to catch them.

There were supposed to be 8. 6 of which were Scarred, and 2 were Mimes.
If they got to anyone, they would be dead. No doubt about it.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:42 am

Abserdia wrote:Beatrice Beckham
Outside the Lustful Raven Inn

Beatrice stayed quiet as Asura walked away.
When Clint started to treat her injuries, though, she stood up and spoke.

"I'm not hurt. Go away, this isn't something anyone should get involved with."
She began to walk for Asura, ignoring the other man.
She wouldn't just let him get away.

Clint McCollum
Clint was amazed that she would simply walk off like that. As if she'd recover that quickly. He put the bag away and followed, close but withh caution. He knew Asura, most people have heard of him. "She's gonna get killed." Clint said as he followed Beatrice.

Valos

"I guess you can say that. My contact doesn't know directions. So, I can't say... Or maybe I can. She could have went to the South East, or the South West. I think south west is a better chance." She paused, "As for tracks, the forest that way is hard to track things through. And I thank you, with you two I will see justice brought on big sis."

Jack McCollum

This girl is all kinds of weird. But as long as I can get Asura I'll play along.

"Very well. We should start moving now that there's light. Antimony, you're gonna need a horse. I'm sure we can find you one at the stables out of town. As for you, Miss... I ain't sure if you need one..." Jack asked in confusion, he looked at Nyoka's eyes for a second. They made him shiver for a bit.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I do as I please"

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:13 am

Crowley huffed in annoyance over the huntress' request. "Well, it would've been easy to do so, had you not tied our shoelaces together.", he snarkily remarked. "Not to mention that it's unlikely he'd hear anyone like this.", he added, judging Hannibal's feral trance. "Hell, I even doubt he'd hear his mom in this condition."

Of course, things have peculiar ways of happening. The unexpected appearance of Captain Dawn, who quickly caught on the situation and threatened back the lone huntress for trying to poison her "crewmates". What the fuck? Why- why is she here?

And then another sudden appearance made by Morenzo, since the guy had apparently disappeared for a good long while. He asked what happened, while Crowley himself had a vague idea. Then suddenly a bunch of words exchanged between the captain, the huntress, and Hannibal, and boom. Suddenly Hannibal was bound by the captain's thread-controlling ability.

He didn't say he didn't understand a single thing of what was happening around him. He just didn't understand why things happened that way. He groaned. "Whose great idea was it again to let his 'wild side' came out to play?", he said, glancing at the crew's leader. "All this shit just for a fucking piece of elk meat."
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Tytus Abaddon
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tytus Abaddon » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:05 am

Legato Venari wrote:Dawn sighed, stirring herself from her nap.

Faenta's sake. I really needed that nap, I hadn't slept for a whole day. I wonder how the Expedition is going?

And all that came out?

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWGGYGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUH"

Dawn stretched out the stiffness from the dead man's bed. That had been fun. She had saved that Fuck face for Wilhelm and he just butchered him and didn't clean up the mess. As if she enjoyed tripping over dead bodies.

This is really something isn't it? An actual comfy bed. I mean sure I had one back.... There..... But I don't think that I've slept in a good bed for 4 years? 5? I'm not sure, I'm not even sure how old I am anymore....
Valos was a complete wash. Not that I could probably find him. I guess he really is dead. I just kinda wish that I could have finished him off, rather than that bunch....
Get it together Dawn! You can't just mope and complain about life! You need to live it!

Dawn rolled over and pouted into the pillow.
Doesn't matter, I should probably get up though. The Expedition should be back by now.

Dawn hopped out of bed and looked in the mirror.
Uggh. I need to fix my hair. It looks a mess.

Holy fuck this captain has more hair products than an 180 year old lady of the night. Tons of makeup and thousands of tons of hair products. Not that it did him much good.
Rather he has hair dye now doesn't he? Nice red hair now. Very vibrant.

God what the Fuck is wrong with me? I mean I know that I'm not exactly the most stable person but still, jeez.

I'm going to go and check if they're back.....

Dawn walked up to the deck and looked around.
She peered over the edge of the ship.
"Nothing."

Then her ears perked up.

"Was that a scream? "
Should I?
Fuck it.

Dawn ran around and found Wilhelm.
" I'm going to go check on the expedition, see if I need to kick Mr. Cannibals ass. You're in charge of making sure that the ship gets ready to leave just in case.".

With that, Dawn ran to the edge of the ship and threw her thread at a tree, dragging herself at it.

"Violet! Crow! Haron! Shakespeare! Y'all okay!!!"
Dawn ran into the forest.

Wilhelm had been sitting at the bow of the ship, watching the forest, sipping at his drink when he heard the echo of a scream. Well shit, didn't take long for them to get into trouble... He thought. He wondered if the trouble was the result of endogenous strife within the gang, in which case he was willing to bet Haron was at it again, or if it was some external threat, in which he had no idea what the danger could be. He and his crew had hidden in this cove hundreds of times and never spotted anything but wild animals. Of course they'd never explored the forest either...

Dawn came running at him right after the scream, shouting something about him getting the ship ready to leave, then she jumped off the ship flying into the empty air hanging off her threads. Her threads have really interesting applications. It suddenly occurred to Wilhelm that perhaps he had been wrong. Perhaps she could easily operate a ship of this size without a crew. But that would have to wait, he'd need to learn more about her abilities.

Right now he wondered what she would do when and if she found the rest of the group. He wondered if she would take into account his advice from their earlier conversation, especially about Haron. If he had turned feral again, there was a good chance that she would have to kill him. Wilhelm was fairly confident that he could use his Mark to great effect on whatever possessed Haron. Whatever it was, Wilhelm believed it to be a product of Haron's own psyche, awakened by his Mark. If so, he could strike fear into it the likes it, and Haron, had never felt before. Of course it would not be an enjoyable process of conditionning for Haron, but it might help him, if Dawn does not kill him first.

But that too was a matter for another time. Wilhelm looked around at what remaining crewmen, if he could call them that, he had at his disposal.

"EVERYBODY ON THE DECK RIGHT BLOODY NOW! THERE MIGHT BE TROUBLE COMING AND MISS DAWN WANTS US READY, NO FREEBIES ON THIS SHIP, YOU EITHER HELP US GET READY OR I'LL THROW YOU OVERBOARD" He bellowed as he began shouting instructions...
Last edited by Tytus Abaddon on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:23 pm

The trapped cannibal's eyes widened at the wound as blood seeped out. It could not feel the pain of damage thanks to the second mark, but that didn't make it immortal.
"You bitch" It spat, a smug smile overtaking the anger. "You think I'll go that easy?" More mad chuckling. "You seem to forget, you're not just killing me. How will the rest of them see you after killing a child? A child that had no choice in this? Heartbreaking, I imagine. He'll say he wants this. Wants you to finish us off. But do you really believe that? Do you honestly think he wants to end such a young life? Or does he want something else but is too confused to know it? Find out yourself." With that, it seems to faint, muscles completely relaxing and body hanging down as if a corpse. But a few seconds later he stirs as Haron, lifting his head with a pained groan.
My SAO inspired RP.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Canis Rex wrote:The trapped cannibal's eyes widened at the wound as blood seeped out. It could not feel the pain of damage thanks to the second mark, but that didn't make it immortal.
"You bitch" It spat, a smug smile overtaking the anger. "You think I'll go that easy?" More mad chuckling. "You seem to forget, you're not just killing me. How will the rest of them see you after killing a child? A child that had no choice in this? Heartbreaking, I imagine. He'll say he wants this. Wants you to finish us off. But do you really believe that? Do you honestly think he wants to end such a young life? Or does he want something else but is too confused to know it? Find out yourself." With that, it seems to faint, muscles completely relaxing and body hanging down as if a corpse. But a few seconds later he stirs as Haron, lifting his head with a pained groan.

Dawn grabbed haron by the chin and slapped him. He stirred.

"So all I have to do is stab you and you turn back? I think that you're gonna have to get used to things being in you."
Dawn pulled out a piece of chocolate and ate it. She placed her hand on his chest.
Heal

His chest buckled and sealed. His wound closed outward in and His chest puffed back out.

"I'm sorry Haron. Those were the choices."

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:57 pm

As Haron lunged toward Violet, jaws gaping, with clear intent to cannibalize her, Violet was paralyzed in fear. No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn’t move. She just collapsed on the ground on her knees, eyes blank and glazed over. Although on the outside, Violet, deep inside, was feeling absolute turmoil and chaos. Even to herself, her own thoughts—or perhaps maybe not her own thoughts—were uncomprehendable.

‘Stuck trapped no hope feel hope wrong right there is no right sleep just sleep no sleep lies it's trueyes maybe perhaps not today now—What am I thinking is this me is this you who am I what is this feel blink see bright—’

Violet, slowly feeling more focused, managed to notice something strange. It wasn’t even that it made no sense that Dawn came out of nowhere. There is no such thing as sense. It wasn’t that Haron, her friend—he’s not there anymore—was almost killed. Death is arbitrary, a perception, a LIE. No, it was something else. Perhaps she was selfish for thinking so, but she didn’t know, and did not care to think to know. It was that she couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t move. Everything... was still. And then, suddenly, Violet saw things normally again... at least physically. Not even flinching at the sight of Haron’s wounded body, Violet simply plastered on a cheerful smile. “Oh, hello there! Do you see it? Mighty fine day it is.”

Not even caring that he was being healed.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Silverakia wrote:As Haron lunged toward Violet, jaws gaping, with clear intent to cannibalize her, Violet was paralyzed in fear. No matter how hard she tried, she simply couldn’t move. She just collapsed on the ground on her knees, eyes blank and glazed over. Although on the outside, Violet, deep inside, was feeling absolute turmoil and chaos. Even to herself, her own thoughts—or perhaps maybe not her own thoughts—were uncomprehendable.

‘Stuck trapped no hope feel hope wrong right there is no right sleep just sleep no sleep lies it's trueyes maybe perhaps not today now—What am I thinking is this me is this you who am I what is this feel blink see bright—’

Violet, slowly feeling more focused, managed to notice something strange. It wasn’t even that it made no sense that Dawn came out of nowhere. There is no such thing as sense. It wasn’t that Haron, her friend—he’s not there anymore—was almost killed. Death is arbitrary, a perception, a LIE. No, it was something else. Perhaps she was selfish for thinking so, but she didn’t know, and did not care to think to know. It was that she couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t move. Everything... was still. And then, suddenly, Violet saw things normally again... at least physically. Not even flinching at the sight of Haron’s wounded body, Violet simply plastered on a cheerful smile. “Oh, hello there! Do you see it? Mighty fine day it is.”

Not even caring that he was being healed.

Dawn glanced at Violet. "Hmm? Did Haron freak you out? I don't exactly blame you considering that he was this close to taking a chunk out of you. "

Dawn glanced back at the huntress.

" Uhhh, we Kinda have something going on sooo.... Shoo."

Dawn let down haron onto the ground and shook her head.

Messed up inside? Dark thoughts? Stupid psyche and stupid minds, not realizing that all of us are fucked up.

"Come on Violet, get up."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Valos

Jack McCollum

This girl is all kinds of weird. But as long as I can get Asura I'll play along.

"Very well. We should start moving now that there's light. Antimony, you're gonna need a horse. I'm sure we can find you one at the stables out of town. As for you, Miss... I ain't sure if you need one..." Jack asked in confusion, he looked at Nyoka's eyes for a second. They made him shiver for a bit.
"I don't need a horse, but thank you," Antimony said calmly. "I think you'll find that I'm quite able to keep up without any other methods of transportation. Southwest, then? All right. Let's get moving."

She started walking calmly, a small smile still on her face. This was her chance. She wouldn't pass up such an opportunity. She couldn't.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse