NATION

PASSWORD

Gift of the Forbidden (IC|CLOSED for now)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:54 am

Haron stared blankly at the two creatures, internally berating himself for the split-second break in composure. He hadn't meant to, it just happened. And it turned out there was no reason anyway. Just a couple of deer going about their day.
"Sorry, sorry." He tries to appease the mother, slowly backing away.
Get them! They would be a great feast!
No. They didn't deserve that.
"No threat. No threat." The marked teen repeats, shaking his head both to attempt to ease the deer about their presence as well as tell the others it was nothing to worry about.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=493577
My SAO inspired RP.

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:57 am

The mother elk, of course, did not understand the gesture. Instead, it huffed in rage, and was preparing to tackle Haron. Violet backed up slowly. "This... doesn't look too good. If things go wrong... at least we have a meal. Come on. Get them. For me. Please."

Of course, they probably deserved that.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:14 am

"No no no no." Haron kept shaking his head, both to Violet and the deer. He knew very well what would happen if it charged. And he didn't want it to. He couldn't take one down on his own, but the other half...
That tone. Familiar.
Haron almost cursed out loud at the girl for that. His former friend had used that same tone, same words with him sometimes. It didn't help his restraint. The deer's threatening moves were the last straw.
Remember?
His vision started fading in and out.
When there was real life?
His breathing quickly got ragged. Please no. He didn't want this.
When it wasn't just eat, sleep, eat, sleep?
His mouth opened wide.
Those days are gone.
The next second finds him lunged forward, body latched onto the creature as his mark did it's ugly work. Teeth tore through hunks of flesh and bone without effort among a symphony of ripping skin and anguished cries followed by ravenous growls.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=493577
My SAO inspired RP.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:49 am

Vyra

Vyra watched as the man killed the Elk she was hunting, and frowned. She'd been standing next to the elk when he did that, of course, no one had noticed her because of her mark, she could make anyone ignore her presence, which proved to be very useful. Mad that they stole the kill, she knew she would have to do something about them. However she knew in an outright fight, she didn't have much of a chance. but since she was still hidden by her Mark, she decided she'd tie all of their shoes together. She carefully did it to every member present before walking back to the Elk and turning off her Mark whilst pulling the Elk away from the others. She wouldn't be able to carry it, but she was pretty sure she would be able to carve out a good bit of meat and make a run for it, so she brought out her knife in preperation. "You guys are really rude, ya know. That was going to be my kill before you guys showed up. I'll take what my due then." she said with a smirk, Kneeling beside the Elk, but keeping her eyes on the the others.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Crowley, who had been particularly excited about the prospect of eating an elk meat for dinner, had been a tad conflicted at the sight of the little baby elk. Had he not seen that baby elk, he'd have gladly rose his cleaver and chopped away at the mama elk right there, along with Hannibal, who was currently biting viciously at the bigger elk, tearing through skin, meat, and bones. He was seemingly caught in a feral trance, like how a tiger would when it got its paws and fangs at a deer. To be honest, it almost disgusted the murderer.

Damn, I got nothing on this guy, he thought. I've murdered dozens of Hunters, hell, even got my own wanted poster. And yet I still feel like I'm just a small-time criminal compared to him.

His eyes, which had lingered for a good while at the scene of carnage in front of him, wandered towards the little elk behind the mother. He can't speak with animals, but at least he knew what it was thinking, or feeling. Fear, confusion, amazement, all mixed into one. The runt probably wondered what happened to its mama, he thought. He could almost hear it.

Mother? What happened to you? Why is that furless ape biting at you? Mother, why are there so much blood spurting from you? Mother? Can you hear me? You looked like you're in so much pain. What will happen to me, mother? Mother?

He sighed. It's just the way nature works, kid.

One arm outstretched, he had intended to reach out to the little elk before Hannibal could devour it, too. It could at least grow up to be a big, strong elk at first before anyone could kill it for a meal. But before he could touch it, he felt something held his legs.

What the fuck?, that was his last thought before he hit the ground. He looked back to see his shoelaces being tied together. Then, suddenly a female, a hunter (the ones that hunts animals and the likes, not the ones he waged war against) judging from her attire and bow, appeared. With just looking at the scene around him, he already knew that the girl was a Marked One. No one can suddenly appeared and somehow managed to drag the meat from Hannibal's mouth away without being Marked.

Seems like my theory about 'Marked Ones attract each other' was accurate, huh.

"Uh, hey", he called to the huntress, not even bothering the fact that he was laying flat on the ground with his shoelaces tied together. "Can you tell that little elk over there to scram? Please?"
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:02 pm

Charlia wrote:She was getting closer. At least, she hoped she was. All the trails had pointed here. All the leads had either panned out or led here. That mysterious redhead with a patch covering one of her blue eyes, the marked one who'd caused so much destruction.

She had to be here.

Antimony looked down, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small picture--a cheerful-looking girl with close-cropped brown hair and dark eyes, that eternally bright smile still on her face. Antimony kissed the picture gently, and looked at it again, her own dark eyes growing sadder.

"It's all right, Parley," she whispered. "I'm going to make her pay for what she did to you."

With that, she entered the town, her hunt for the Crimson Devil growing ever closer to its end.

Jack had been walking around the edges of town for a few hours. After the debacle with the three Marked ones he was quite dissatisfied. The inn was destroyed, along with half of the town and he had no other points to lead him to the Crimson Devil, Asura Thane or any of the others he was after. He had been traveling all over Penna and had investigated all over just to be stuck in this town.

Jack was heading to his horse who had loyally and calmly waited for him at the entrance of tonw. His name was Stain, Jack called him like that because even though it was a black stallion it had a white birthmark on the side of its neck. Not that big but it was hard not to notice once you got close to it.

Jack simply went up to its horse and gently caressed it's hair and head.

"Easy boy... Easy... There ain't nothing here. So maybe we sh-" Jack was cut off by the sight of a girl, a huntress actually, he could tell by her outfit and the weapons she had. She was young, at least she looked young but her eyes told a different story, one of suffering and real knowledge of how hard the world can be.

She entered right through the door, she seemes surprised to find the town rather empty and gloomy. As if the vivity and life was sucked right out of it. And it probably was.

"You won't find anything here... Everyone is already leaving town. And the ones that are left... They ain't Marked ones." Jack said as he readied his battle and counted how many bullets he had.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:07 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:She was getting closer. At least, she hoped she was. All the trails had pointed here. All the leads had either panned out or led here. That mysterious redhead with a patch covering one of her blue eyes, the marked one who'd caused so much destruction.

She had to be here.

Antimony looked down, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small picture--a cheerful-looking girl with close-cropped brown hair and dark eyes, that eternally bright smile still on her face. Antimony kissed the picture gently, and looked at it again, her own dark eyes growing sadder.

"It's all right, Parley," she whispered. "I'm going to make her pay for what she did to you."

With that, she entered the town, her hunt for the Crimson Devil growing ever closer to its end.

Jack had been walking around the edges of town for a few hours. After the debacle with the three Marked ones he was quite dissatisfied. The inn was destroyed, along with half of the town and he had no other points to lead him to the Crimson Devil, Asura Thane or any of the others he was after. He had been traveling all over Penna and had investigated all over just to be stuck in this town.

Jack was heading to his horse who had loyally and calmly waited for him at the entrance of tonw. His name was Stain, Jack called him like that because even though it was a black stallion it had a white birthmark on the side of its neck. Not that big but it was hard not to notice once you got close to it.

"Easy boy... Easy... There ain't nothing here. So maybe we sh-" Jack was cut off by the sight of a girl, a huntress actually, he could tell by her outfit and the weapons she had. She was young, at least she looked young but her eyes told a different story, one of suffering and real knowledge of how hard the world can be.

She entered right through the door, she seemes surprised to find the town rather empty and gloomy. As if the vivity and life was sucked right out of it. And it probably was.

"You won't find anything here... Everyone is already leaving town. And the ones that are left... They ain't Marked ones." Jack said as he readied his battle and counted how many bullets he had.
She looked up, her eyes widening.

"Oh! I didn't see anyone there. You must be a hunter, right? Don't answer that, I don't need an answer. I'm Antimony. Antimony Renard." She stuck her hand out to shake his, keeping it there expectantly. "Charmed, I'm sure. I'm in town on leads of the Crimson Devil. If you've spotted her, I'd appreciate any information you've got. And don't hold back, anything you've got can help."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Jack had been walking around the edges of town for a few hours. After the debacle with the three Marked ones he was quite dissatisfied. The inn was destroyed, along with half of the town and he had no other points to lead him to the Crimson Devil, Asura Thane or any of the others he was after. He had been traveling all over Penna and had investigated all over just to be stuck in this town.

She looked up, her eyes widening.

"Oh! I didn't see anyone there. You must be a hunter, right? Don't answer that, I don't need an answer. I'm Antimony. Antimony Renard." She stuck her hand out to shake his, keeping it there expectantly. "Charmed, I'm sure. I'm in town on leads of the Crimson Devil. If you've spotted her, I'd appreciate any information you've got. And don't hold back, anything you've got can help."

Jack took a few seconds to react, he was distrustful of most things, especially handshakes. Even if they were from a fellow hunter. However, he shook her hand in mutual respect.

"Jack... Jack McCollum. I came here in leads for both the Crimson Devil and ultimately Asura Thane. The Lustful Raven was the place I was supposed to find info. But it's burnt down. Along with half of the god damned town. If you're interested in the Devil, I got someone who might have info. It's gonna be hard to get it from him though."
"I do as I please"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:She looked up, her eyes widening.

Jack took a few seconds to react, he was distrustful of most things, especially handshakes. Even if they were from a fellow hunter. However, he shook her hand in mutual respect.

"Jack... Jack McCollum. I came here in leads for both the Crimson Devil and ultimately Asura Thane. The Lustful Raven was the place I was supposed to find info. But it's burnt down. Along with half of the god damned town. If you're interested in the Devil, I got someone who might have info. It's gonna be hard to get it from him though."
She nodded confidently, brushing her dark hair back behind one shoulder. "That's fine with me. I can usually persuade people to tell me what I need to know. I have my ways, after all." She put her hands on her hips, smiling. "How old is he? That usually affects how well it works."

Asura Thane... Demon of the North. Infamous, but I don't care. He's not the one who killed my sister. But the Crimson Devil? Oh, she won't stand a chance.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Jack took a few seconds to react, he was distrustful of most things, especially handshakes. Even if they were from a fellow hunter. However, he shook her hand in mutual respect.

She nodded confidently, brushing her dark hair back behind one shoulder. "That's fine with me. I can usually persuade people to tell me what I need to know. I have my ways, after all." She put her hands on her hips, smiling. "How old is he? That usually affects how well it works."

Asura Thane... Demon of the North. Infamous, but I don't care. He's not the one who killed my sister. But the Crimson Devil? Oh, she won't stand a chance.

Jack rested his hands his horse's lap and raised his hat up so she could see his eyes. "Welp... He ain't a kid I can assure you. He's about 38, alcoholic and has a habit of 'knowing' everyone. I'll tell you what, since we're both going after the same Marked I'll take you to my contact. Take it as a favor from Hunter to Hunter." Jack said as he gave a slight smile.
"I do as I please"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:33 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:She nodded confidently, brushing her dark hair back behind one shoulder. "That's fine with me. I can usually persuade people to tell me what I need to know. I have my ways, after all." She put her hands on her hips, smiling. "How old is he? That usually affects how well it works."

Jack rested his hands his horse's lap and raised his hat up so she could see his eyes. "Welp... He ain't a kid I can assure you. He's about 38, alcoholic and has a habit of 'knowing' everyone. I'll tell you what, since we're both going after the same Marked I'll take you to my contact. Take it as a favor from Hunter to Hunter." Jack said as he gave a slight smile.
"...Thirty-eight, huh? That might impact the probability of success, but not significantly. The other two parts... Well, if I need to I can use more aggressive means of persuasion. I appreciate the offer, Mr. McCollum. Take me to your contact."

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:42 pm

Violet stared at Haron as he devoured around half of the elk raw, and viewed the carnage with morbid fascination. It seemed that no matter how hard she tried, she could not turn her gaze away from the tearing flesh and the spurting blood. The little baby elk was still at the mother’s side, not even running away from Haron—who was not Haron anymore, it was a monster. Needless to say, Violet was disgusted.

‘Damn, I even have my own wanted poster,’ she thought. ‘I’ve killed a couple of civilians, I’ve robbed hundreds of stores, I’ve destroyed a house—I’m sorry, I really am. But this... that seems like so much more than what I could do.’

Suddenly, the shape of a strange female faded into existence, and she started dragging the elk away. Angered, Violet stomped forward—or at least attempted to. She fell onto the ground, and glared at the woman.

‘Another Marked, huh?’

“Hey, you! What are you doing here?”

Violet crawled on the ground, her hands clinging and climbing on the earth below her. Using a dagger, she managed to cut the shoelaces restraining her feet together. She sighed, and glanced at her dusty, dirty boots. "Well, I'm going to have to get me some new shoes soon, that's for sure."
Last edited by Silverakia on Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Jack rested his hands his horse's lap and raised his hat up so she could see his eyes. "Welp... He ain't a kid I can assure you. He's about 38, alcoholic and has a habit of 'knowing' everyone. I'll tell you what, since we're both going after the same Marked I'll take you to my contact. Take it as a favor from Hunter to Hunter." Jack said as he gave a slight smile.
"...Thirty-eight, huh? That might impact the probability of success, but not significantly. The other two parts... Well, if I need to I can use more aggressive means of persuasion. I appreciate the offer, Mr. McCollum. Take me to your contact."

"Very well, I only hope he didn't leave like most people. Knowing how he's drunk about 75 percent of the time I doubt he even knows what happens. Come on boy." Jack led his horse and Antimony to the inner part of the town or what remained of it. It still dark but the smoke had cleared and the moon shined it's light enough to see the streets.

Antimony walked alongside Jack, who was chewing tobacco.

They passed by burnt buildings and some that were still standing. "You should have seen the town when I arrived. I've never seen such fire spread so quick."

Soon they arrived to an odd looking buildings. It seemed as the typical buildings that one would live in alongside more people but it was poorly maintained. Jack approached the buildings but not the door, rather then basement entrance and knocked.

"Hey Clo. Get you're drunken ass up and open the door." A few minutes passed and nothing. Jack knocked again, this time with strength and still nothing.

"Scuse me for a second." Jack said to Antimony as he stepped up and took a deep breath and processed the stupid the door open. The door broke into various wood parts and Jack simply moved them out of the way as he entered the basement.

"Clo... You here?" Jack said as he entered the lit basement. Antimony following behind. The room was only assembled as a typical department room l, only dirtier and with dozens of bottles on the ground.

As Jack approached the makeshift bed which seemed that Clo was sleeping in he was suddenly surprised by him appearingbout of nowhere and jumping into him.

"Yer besterd thout you'd ambush Clo!" He said as he wiggled a broken bottle as a weapon while holding onto Jack. Antimony seemed not to know how to react.

"Clo!!! You... Get the hell off me!" Jack yelled as he tried to get Clo off him.

Clo kept yelling gibberish as he wiggled the weapon like a mad man.

"Get the fuck off me!" Jack eventually grabbed Clo's hand and pulls him off onto the makeshift bed, breaking it and leaving Clo stuck.

"Heee Jacky, Jacky Jack Jack. I didn't knew it was yer..." Clo said with a hiccup. He turned his head to see Antimony.

"Ehhhhh and ye brout a fiend. Yello missy... (Hiccup) I'm Clo." Clo said in a flirty fashion as he extended his hand to Antimony.
"I do as I please"

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Vyra

Vyra frowned, "He's a mad animal, huh? geez, i'll have to cut around what he did to it, but luckily there is still some good meat left. All mine." She then held out her hand, "Rock," She said, and suddenly a medium sized rock appeared in her hand, about the size of a lemon. She threw at the Elk's youngling, but made sure to miss just so to scare it off. However not once did she take her eyes off of the crazed man who had stolen her prey. She couldn't cut her take of the Elk with him ready to pounce on her, and if she left, he'd likely go back to eating her Elk. "Call of your buddy, or i'll pour my entire bottle of snake venom all over this Elk, and its wounds that your mad friend so graciously put into it. If i can't have it, no one will." she said with a stern face.

She indeed did have a bottle of snake venom in bag, and she could call it to her hand in but an instant. She didn't like the way the savage man was eyeing her, so if it came to fight, she'd knew she'd have to flee, but if she was going to have to flee, she'd poison the Elk, that way no one could have it. The Snake Venom she had in small doses caused acute paralysis, but if she used the whole bottle, it would definitely be lethal.
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...Thirty-eight, huh? That might impact the probability of success, but not significantly. The other two parts... Well, if I need to I can use more aggressive means of persuasion. I appreciate the offer, Mr. McCollum. Take me to your contact."

"Very well, I only hope he didn't leave like most people. Knowing how he's drunk about 75 percent of the time I doubt he even knows what happens. Come on boy." Jack led his horse and Antimony to the inner part of the town or what remained of it. It still dark but the smoke had cleared and the moon shined it's light enough to see the streets.

They passed by burnt buildings and some that were still standing. "You should have seen the town when I arrived. I've never seen such fire spread so quick."

Soon they arrived to an odd looking buildings. It seemed as the typical buildings that one would live in alongside more people but it was poorly maintained. Jack approached the buildings but not the door, rather then basement entrance and knocked.

"Hey Clo. Get you're drunken ass up and open the door." A few minutes passed and nothing. Jack knocked again, this time with strength and still nothing.

"Scuse me for a second." Jack said to Antimony as he stepped up and took a deep breath and processed the stupid the door open. The door broke into various wood parts and Jack simply moved them out of the way as he entered the basement.

"Clo... You here?" Jack said as he entered the lit basement. Antimony following behind. The room was only assembled as a typical department room l, only dirtier and with dozens of bottles on the ground.

As Jack approached the makeshift bed which seemed that Clo was sleeping in he was suddenly surprised by him appearingbout of nowhere and jumping into him.

"Yer besterd thout you'd ambush Clo!" He said as he wiggled a broken bottle as a weapon while holding onto Jack. Antimony seemed not to know how to react.

"Clo!!! You... Get the hell off me!" Jack yelled as he tried to get Clo off him.

"Get the fuck off me!" Jack eventually grabbed Clo's hand and pulls him off onto the makeshift bed, breaking it and leaving Clo stuck.

"Heee Jacky, Jacky Jack Jack. I didn't knew it was yer..." Clo said with a hiccup. He turned his head to see Antimony.

"Ehhhhh and ye brout a fiend. Yello missy... (Hiccup) I'm Clo." Clo said in a flirty fashion as he extended his hand to Antimony.

Well, this certainly isn't what I expected.

"Hello," Antimony responded coolly, shaking Clo's hand for as little time as possible. "I'm going to cut to the chase. Mr. McCollum here told me that you might have some information for me. I'm looking for a marked one, known as the Crimson Devil. Anything you might want to tell me?"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:28 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:"Very well, I only hope he didn't leave like most people. Knowing how he's drunk about 75 percent of the time I doubt he even knows what happens. Come on boy." Jack led his horse and Antimony to the inner part of the town or what remained of it. It still dark but the smoke had cleared and the moon shined it's light enough to see the streets.

Well, this certainly isn't what I expected.

"Hello," Antimony responded coolly, shaking Clo's hand for as little time as possible. "I'm going to cut to the chase. Mr. McCollum here told me that you might have some information for me. I'm looking for a marked one, known as the Crimson Devil. Anything you might want to tell me?"

"Eh lady I know everyone in thes gadsakken country. Wat I woulnt give to be in me lovely native land-"

"Answer the damn question you drunken coot, or I'll sock out whatever teeth ya got left." Jack interrupted in an angry tone while making a fist.

"Damn Jacky, wat makes yer thank il just spill out the beans like that. My memry is failing me after all." Clo said as he made a money gesture to both Jack and Antimony.
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:56 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"Are you sure?" Nyoka said as she stood behind the church. A small black snake was in her small hand, "You saw big sis? She was here? Good boy. We are on the right track. I can see it now..." She smirked, "A big family reunion... Oh, she was with that Demon of the North? That complicates it... she helped put out a fire? What's she thinking?" Now Nyoka sounded angry, she squeezed the snake, "How dare she. She can't be a hero. Big sis can't. OH, sorry." She loosened her hand, "Where is she now?"

There was a silence, and then Nyoka chuckled, "You... you lost her?" She squeezed, crushing the snake. When she opened her hand, there wasn't even a body. "Now, you think about what you did."

With that she started to walk. She was going to explore the town. While the trail was still hot, she'd find her sister. As she passed a building, she heard a loud crashing sound. She couldn't help but stop to investigate. She found a busted door to a basement, and she could hear voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Nyoka smirked, and put her hand to the ground. The small snake from before slithered out of her hand.

"You know what to do. Don't disappoint. I would hate to punish you." She said and walked away to find somewhere to sit and wait where she could see the entrance. Meanwhile, her snake slithered down into the basement to listen in on the conversation without being seen.

Vera Thane
The Cave

"Really? You're not human?" She said, and cocked her head and disappeared from Charlotte's perspective for a bit before she reappeared where she was sitting, "You look human. You sound human. You smell human. You feel human. I bet you taste human. And most importantly, I sense that you are human. And everyone needs friends. Humans aren't meant to live forever alone."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:50 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:Well, this certainly isn't what I expected.

"Eh lady I know everyone in thes gadsakken country. Wat I woulnt give to be in me lovely native land-"

"Answer the damn question you drunken coot, or I'll sock out whatever teeth ya got left." Jack interrupted in an angry tone while making a fist.

"Damn Jacky, wat makes yer thank il just spill out the beans like that. My memry is failing me after all." Clo said as he made a money gesture to both Jack and Antimony.
Antimony just shook her head.

"Maybe this will assist you."

She reached into her pocket and took out the picture of her sister, showing it to Clo. "Do you see this girl? Her name was Parley, and she was my little sister." A bitter smile crossed her face. "She was a good kid. Always smiling and happy, loved life and everyone around her. She wanted to be a doctor--wanted to help people. That's the sort of girl she was. She couldn't stand seeing people in pain, and always wanted to make them better."

The smile was gone.

"The Crimson Devil killed her. Burned her alive. For nothing."

She gently tucked the picture back into her pocket, and then leaned forwards.

"Does that jog your memory at all?"
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:"Really? You're not human?" She said, and cocked her head and disappeared from Charlotte's perspective for a bit before she reappeared where she was sitting, "You look human. You sound human. You smell human. You feel human. I bet you taste human. And most importantly, I sense that you are human. And everyone needs friends. Humans aren't meant to live forever alone."
"...Yeah, well, I'm not." Charlotte scowled. "And I don't need or want friends. Like I said, I'm not human, no matter what you think. You're just an ignorant child, after all. You don't know anything about me. Alone is what I have. Alone protects me."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:"Eh lady I know everyone in thes gadsakken country. Wat I woulnt give to be in me lovely native land-"

Antimony just shook her head.

She reached into her pocket and took out the picture of her sister, showing it to Clo. "Do you see this girl? Her name was Parley, and she was my little sister." A bitter smile crossed her face. "She was a good kid. Always smiling and happy, loved life and everyone around her. She wanted to be a doctor--wanted to help people. That's the sort of girl she was. She couldn't stand seeing people in pain, and always wanted to make them better."

The smile was gone.

Clo began to laugh hysterically. "Ye realy fanny missas. But I really don't care about yer sister and wat not. Me only way to talk is monay." Clo said while laughing at the Antomony's petty attempt at emotional impact on him. Clo was a lot of things but not someone you could expect sympathy from.

As Clo laughed Jack noticed Antimony's sadness becoming apparent as she got away from Clo. In a fit of rage Jack grabbed Clo and began to push him and hit him across the entire room. First in the stomach and later in the face with a couple of punches.

"I'll tear you in half if you don't tell us where that fucker is..." He said as he raised as he raised Clo to the roof.
"I do as I please"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:Antimony just shook her head.

The smile was gone.

Clo began to laugh hysterically. "Ye realy fanny missas. But I really don't care about yer sister and wat not. Me only way to talk is monay." Clo said while laughing at the Antomony's petty attempt at emotional impact on him. Clo was a lot of things but not someone you could expect sympathy from.

As Clo laughed Jack noticed Antimony's sadness becoming apparent as she got away from Clo. In a fit of rage Jack grabbed Clo and began to push him and hit him across the entire room. First in the stomach and later in the face with a couple of punches.

"I'll tear you in half if you don't tell us where that fucker is..." He said as he raised as he raised Clo to the roof.
"Well, I guess that's it for my first method of persuasion, time for my second method," Antimony said coldly, and drew a tasseled sword from a sheath attached to her belt.

"Inside these tassels are some very sharp wires," she said calmly. "If I were to use them on your eyes, you would never be able to see again. Either you give me the location of the Crimson Devil, or I cut you to pieces, slowly and painfully, until you do. Starting with your eyes... then your fingers... and then whatever I feel like cutting off next."

I detest using this method, but there's no way I'll ever give up. I will kill her for what she did to my sister.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Legato Venari wrote:Dawn sighed, stirring herself from her nap.

Faenta's sake. I really needed that nap, I hadn't slept for a whole day. I wonder how the Expedition is going?

And all that came out?

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWGGYGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUH"

Dawn stretched out the stiffness from the dead man's bed. That had been fun. She had saved that Fuck face for Wilhelm and he just butchered him and didn't clean up the mess. As if she enjoyed tripping over dead bodies.

This is really something isn't it? An actual comfy bed. I mean sure I had one back.... There..... But I don't think that I've slept in a good bed for 4 years? 5? I'm not sure, I'm not even sure how old I am anymore....
Valos was a complete wash. Not that I could probably find him. I guess he really is dead. I just kinda wish that I could have finished him off, rather than that bunch....
Get it together Dawn! You can't just mope and complain about life! You need to live it!

Dawn rolled over and pouted into the pillow.
Doesn't matter, I should probably get up though. The Expedition should be back by now.

Dawn hopped out of bed and looked in the mirror.
Uggh. I need to fix my hair. It looks a mess.

Holy fuck this captain has more hair products than an 180 year old lady of the night. Tons of makeup and thousands of tons of hair products. Not that it did him much good.
Rather he has hair dye now doesn't he? Nice red hair now. Very vibrant.

God what the Fuck is wrong with me? I mean I know that I'm not exactly the most stable person but still, jeez.

I'm going to go and check if they're back.....

Dawn walked up to the deck and looked around.
She peered over the edge of the ship.
"Nothing."

Then her ears perked up.

"Was that a scream? "
Should I?
Fuck it.

Dawn ran around and found Wilhelm.
" I'm going to go check on the expedition, see if I need to kick Mr. Cannibals ass. You're in charge of making sure that the ship gets ready to leave just in case."

With that, Dawn ran to the edge of the ship and threw her thread at a tree, dragging herself at it.

"Violet! Crow! Haron! Shakespeare! Y'all okay!!!"
Dawn ran into the forest pulling herself through the forest, grappling trees with her thread.

Contamenesia wrote:Vyra

Vyra frowned, "He's a mad animal, huh? geez, i'll have to cut around what he did to it, but luckily there is still some good meat left. All mine." She then held out her hand, "Rock," She said, and suddenly a medium sized rock appeared in her hand, about the size of a lemon. She threw at the Elk's youngling, but made sure to miss just so to scare it off. However not once did she take her eyes off of the crazed man who had stolen her prey. She couldn't cut her take of the Elk with him ready to pounce on her, and if she left, he'd likely go back to eating her Elk. "Call of your buddy, or i'll pour my entire bottle of snake venom all over this Elk, and its wounds that your mad friend so graciously put into it. If i can't have it, no one will." she said with a stern face.

She indeed did have a bottle of snake venom in bag, and she could call it to her hand in but an instant. She didn't like the way the savage man was eyeing her, so if it came to fight, she'd knew she'd have to flee, but if she was going to have to flee, she'd poison the Elk, that way no one could have it. The Snake Venom she had in small doses caused acute paralysis, but if she used the whole bottle, it would definitely be lethal.

Dawn quickly pulled herself through the forest, performing the rather difficult task of not crashing into trees while looking for the expedition.

That's a tree.

That's also a tree.

[Size=150]TREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Fuck I need to calm down. I can't just panic each time I nearly get splattered

I'm nearly half way to them judging from the scream....[/i]

Contamenesia wrote: "Call off your buddy, or I'll pour my entire bottle of snake venom all over this Elk, and its wounds that your mad friend so graciously put into it. If I can't have it, no one will."

Dawn craned her head to the side at this exclamation.

That's them! And a weird lady..

Why are they here? This doesn't make sense.....

She quickly unraveled one of her wrapped threads from a tree, letting the careful movements of her thread not pull her arm out of her socket.

She smashed into the girl feet first, a lance of flesh and sinew.
"UFFF!"
She rolled from the impact, coming up with her daggers held aloft by thread, and her sword out.

"That's MY crews lunch that you're threatening to poison. So back off!!"

The daggers began to circle the clearing, leaving connections in the wood, trapping everyone in a virtual cage of thread.

Lady spider lies in wait.
Kills her suitor when they mate.
I am not, so extreme
So much nicer than I seem.
Lady spider wants you dead
I'll just tie you up instead.

That's a catchy song....

Dawn glanced around, taking the situation in. Not one of her strong suits, but she knew precisely how important it was.

Haron's going to explode. He's eaten so much of that elk. Good thing that he won't be able to move too much like that.

"Now why don't you not threaten to poison dinner and we'll have a nice little chat. Like what the hell you are doing in the middle of nowhere at our secret cove... "

Dawn grinned savagely flaunting her blade a bit.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Clo began to laugh hysterically. "Ye realy fanny missas. But I really don't care about yer sister and wat not. Me only way to talk is monay." Clo said while laughing at the Antomony's petty attempt at emotional impact on him. Clo was a lot of things but not someone you could expect sympathy from.

"Well, I guess that's it for my first method of persuasion, time for my second method," Antimony said coldly, and drew a tasseled sword from a sheath attached to her belt.

"Inside these tassels are some very sharp wires," she said calmly. "If I were to use them on your eyes, you would never be able to see again. Either you give me the location of the Crimson Devil, or I cut you to pieces, slowly and painfully, until you do. Starting with your eyes... then your fingers... and then whatever I feel like cutting off next."

I detest using this method, but there's no way I'll ever give up. I will kill her for what she did to my sister.

"I advise you do what the lady says..." Jack said as he kept holding Clo up to the roof.

"Aright ARIGHT!" Yelled Clo terrified at what Antimony had said. Jack let go and Clo fell onto the floor, shattering many of the bottles.

He used a few seconds to recuperate from the beat down.

"We're waiting..." Jack said as he crossed his arms in anger.

"Listan... Den't hold me on this but last time I saw yer Devil..." He coughed, "Was at Northpass... that's wer mani wanted Marked one's go... It's secluded and the Kingdom doesn't even care about the town as much to have ye proper garrison. Plese don't cut me eyes." Clo cowarded behind pile of boxes.

"What do you think Anti... Northpass?" Jack said to Antiomny in a calmer tone.
"I do as I please"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:"Well, I guess that's it for my first method of persuasion, time for my second method," Antimony said coldly, and drew a tasseled sword from a sheath attached to her belt.

"I advise you do what the lady says..." Jack said as he kept holding Clo up to the roof.

"Aright ARIGHT!" Yelled Clo terrified at what Antimony had said. Jack let go and Clo fell onto the floor, shattering many of the bottles.

"Listan... Den't hold me on this but last time I saw yer Devil..." He coughed, "Was at Northpass... that's wer mani wanted Marked one's go... It's secluded and the Kingdom doesn't even care about the town as much to have ye proper garrison. Plese don't cut me eyes." Clo cowarded behind pile of boxes.

"...Glad you listened," she said with a small smile. "Thanks for your cooperation."

Turning to Jack, she said calmly, "I think it would be worth a look. Now let's get out of here." She led the way out of the filthy place, cherishing once again the existence of the sun.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:"I advise you do what the lady says..." Jack said as he kept holding Clo up to the roof.

"...Glad you listened," she said with a small smile. "Thanks for your cooperation."

Turning to Jack, she said calmly, "I think it would be worth a look. Now let's get out of here." She led the way out of the filthy place, cherishing once again the existence of the sun.

As both hunters exited the basement the sun began to appear again, it was now a rather peaceful scene. Jack cleaned his glove and gauntlet from the blood stains of Clo then he turned to Antimony.

"So how about this... We travel together and i'll help you find this Crimson Devil, you keep his bounty and in return you help me kill Asura. What do you think?" He said looking at Antimony.
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

Nyoka laughed as she sat in sight of the two hunters, "OH, that's funny. Seriously. You get the Crimson Devil's bounty if you help me kill Asura. That's... Not interesting really. Kinda boring. The fight would be over before it even began. And I am not speaking about that Demon of the North guy." She said and her snake slithered between the two hunters and up to where Nyoka was sitting, "Oh, I heard everything. Thank you my little friend."

She put her hand down and the snake slithered into her. She smirked and stood up while she looked at the two hunters, "By the way, the Crimson Devil is a she. And her name is Charlotte Noble. Oh, and yes, I am Marked. And now you two reach for your weapons and point them at me. OH, no, what am I to do? How about I make an offer you two can't refuse. First, I'll tell you, that going to Northpass would be a mistake."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse