NATION

PASSWORD

Gift of the Forbidden (IC|CLOSED for now)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:34 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Jack McCollum

This girl is all kinds of weird. But as long as I can get Asura I'll play along.

"Very well. We should start moving now that there's light. Antimony, you're gonna need a horse. I'm sure we can find you one at the stables out of town. As for you, Miss... I ain't sure if you need one..." Jack asked in confusion, he looked at Nyoka's eyes for a second. They made him shiver for a bit.
"I don't need a horse, but thank you," Antimony said calmly. "I think you'll find that I'm quite able to keep up without any other methods of transportation. Southwest, then? All right. Let's get moving."

She started walking calmly, a small smile still on her face. This was her chance. She wouldn't pass up such an opportunity. She couldn't.

"Very well then... come on boy." Jack pulled Stain to his direction and followed Antmony. Nyoka following them as well.

Jack walked by Antimony's side and after a few minutes of silence he asked "So you just wan't to kill her... got a grudge... I remember the first Marked I killed, he killed children and drank their blood for power. The townsfolk were desperate, so even though I wasn't a Marked one hunter, I accepted their offer. I still remember his face, he slashed me right in the cheek." Jack moved his black bandana, revealing the scar.

"I shot him straight in the eye before he could do anything else."
Last edited by Arengin Union on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:"I don't need a horse, but thank you," Antimony said calmly. "I think you'll find that I'm quite able to keep up without any other methods of transportation. Southwest, then? All right. Let's get moving."

She started walking calmly, a small smile still on her face. This was her chance. She wouldn't pass up such an opportunity. She couldn't.

"Very well then... come on boy." Jack pulled Stain to his direction and followed Antmony. Nyoka following them as well.

Jack walked by Antimony's side and after a few minutes of silence he asked "So you just wan't to kill her... got a grudge... I remember the first Marked I killed, he killed children and drank their blood for power. The townsfolk were desperate, so even though I wasn't a Marked one hunter, I accepted their offer. I still remember his face, he slashed me right in the cheek." Jack moved his black bandana, revealing the scar.

"...She killed my sister," Antimony said darkly. "Of course I have a grudge. To simply allow her to continue living and killing would be a crime in and of itself. She has no soul--and without one, she's just an empty shell. I can't say I'll feel remorse over taking her life."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:48 pm

Charlia wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:

"...She killed my sister," Antimony said darkly. "Of course I have a grudge. To simply allow her to continue living and killing would be a crime in and of itself. She has no soul--and without one, she's just an empty shell. I can't say I'll feel remorse over taking her life."

"I understand you... I too lost someone to the Marked ones... He was... He was the only family I had left." Jack responded in a similar cold tone.

"These are the types of Marked ones that shouldn't be allowed to live no longer... I'll help ya... and when we get them, and we will. ..." Jack kept walking, and with bleak sentiment said. "Make sure your sister's name is the last thing she hears."
"I do as I please"

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Charlia wrote:"...She killed my sister," Antimony said darkly. "Of course I have a grudge. To simply allow her to continue living and killing would be a crime in and of itself. She has no soul--and without one, she's just an empty shell. I can't say I'll feel remorse over taking her life."

"I understand you... I too lost someone to the Marked ones... He was... He was the only family I had left." Jack responded in a similar cold tone.

"These are the types of Marked ones that shouldn't be allowed to live no longer... I'll help ya... and when we get them, and we will. ..." Jack kept walking, and with bleak sentiment said. "Make sure your sister's name is the last thing she hears."
"Make sure your sister's name is the last thing she hears."

As the mental image went through her mind, a grim smile crossed Antimony's face. "Believe me, Mr. McCollum," she said coolly, "I have every intention of doing just that."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Southwest Entrance

The trio soon arrived to the entrance of town, everything burnt down. Jack knelled and analyzed the floor, the soil had dozens of tracks, but one in particular stood out.

"These are irrelevant... they're from people leaving town, but these are still recent, they spam a few hours ago... they moved that way, through the stables and had probably followed the road." Jack said as he cleaned his glove and stood up.

"If we keep following their tracks accurately it'll be easier to find her... She can't be that far ahead." Jack said to Antimony.
"I do as I please"

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:28 pm

Legato Venari wrote:Dawn glanced at Violet. "Hmm? Did Haron freak you out? I don't exactly blame you considering that he was this close to taking a chunk out of you. "

Dawn glanced back at the huntress.

"Uhhh, we Kinda have something going on sooo.... Shoo."

Dawn let down haron onto the ground and shook her head.

Messed up inside? Dark thoughts? Stupid psyche and stupid minds, not realizing that all of us are fucked up.

"Come on Violet, get up."

Violet grinned wider, and cheerfully hopped up. "Oh, I feel okay! Let's get going! Up, up, up..."

Her cheerful tone deflated a bit at the end of her sentence. She glared at Haron, and kicked him. Whistling innocently, Violet turned around and picked up Haron with her surprisingly large amount of strength. Anyone watching would get the impression of 'pip pip, cheerio.' It seemed harmless at first, but... anyone who knew her would know that was a terrible, horrible omen.

Hobbling and wobbling a bit, Violet skipped forward on the forest path.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"Oi, you two remember one of my demands. I get ten minutes with big sis before you get to kill her." Nyoka said, "SO, I can't say that the last thing she'll hear would be your sis's name. Then again, it may be. And if you two are going to kiss, then get it over with already. Oh, yeah, that's right. He likes the little girls." She smirked, "That looks to be the forest alright. Once we get deep enough, I have an idea to smoke them out... and no, I am not suggesting we burn the forest. Though it would be a beautiful sight..."

Vera Thane
The Cave

"Alone doesn't protect anyone. And of course I am ignorant. You won't even bother to tell me about you. So how can I not be? It's not my fault." She said, "I do know that you are faking hard. Other than that, you're right. I don't know you. But whose fault is that?"

Asura Thane
The Alleys of Valos

Asura was already a fair distance away. That said, if Beatrice kept running, she'd find him. That is if she took the correct path through the maze of Valos' alleys. That said, Asura didn't know the city to well.

"You're kidding me...." He said as he looked at yet another dead end, "Come on. Is it not enough that I am marked? Do you really need to make my life even more difficult?"
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"Oi, you two remember one of my demands. I get ten minutes with big sis before you get to kill her." Nyoka said, "SO, I can't say that the last thing she'll hear would be your sis's name. Then again, it may be. And if you two are going to kiss, then get it over with already. Oh, yeah, that's right. He likes the little girls." She smirked, "That looks to be the forest alright. Once we get deep enough, I have an idea to smoke them out... and no, I am not suggesting we burn the forest. Though it would be a beautiful sight..."
"...I'm not going to kiss him!" Antimony said in shock. "Just... tell me your idea, all right?"
Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Vera Thane
The Cave

"Alone doesn't protect anyone. And of course I am ignorant. You won't even bother to tell me about you. So how can I not be? It's not my fault." She said, "I do know that you are faking hard. Other than that, you're right. I don't know you. But whose fault is that?"
"...You can't know who I am. If you did, you'd regret it. And you're wrong."

Charlotte turned and stared straight at Vera.

"When you're alone, no one can hurt you. If you don't trust anyone, you'll never be betrayed. Being alone is the greatest protection there is."

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:37 pm

Valos

Vera Thane
The Cave

Asura Thane
The Alleys of Valos

Asura was already a fair distance away. That said, if Beatrice kept running, she'd find him. That is if she took the correct path through the maze of Valos' alleys. That said, Asura didn't know the city to well.

"You're kidding me...." He said as he looked at yet another dead end, "Come on. Is it not enough that I am marked? Do you really need to make my life even more difficult?"

Jack

Geez, this girl wont stop will she. But... how?... she's weird.

"Then lets go. And don't say that again..." The group began to follow the tracks. eventually they led to the forest. Jack took out one of his revolvers and left his horse in the road. He then asked Nyoka.

"So how exactly will we flesh them out... Miss..." He asked as readied his weapon.

Clint

Clint opted that if he couldn't get Beatrice to stop following Asura he would have to help Asura get out. He jumped at top of the roof tops and cut way, inspecting each corner and alley of Valos street mazes.

Eventually he found Asura cornered in a dead end. He didn't hesitate to tell at him. "Asura... Asura... up here." He threw him his hunting rope. "Come on... before she caught's up to you. Quick!"
Last edited by Arengin Union on Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I do as I please"

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Kaidou wrote:

"A most interesting fellow."

Holmir quietly looked on at Jack as he disappeared into the distance. He had not expected the man to change his face so suddenly; just a moment ago, he was holding them at gunpoint, and the next moment, he had given the little girl a present and gone off into the wilderness.

People were enigmatic.

Aruen glanced at Max.

"So that's your sister?" The boy adjusted his sling bag and looked the little girl in the eye.

"Nice to meet you!"

(nice drawings! Good to see I'm not the only artist here! ^-^)

Max looked away as Jack disppeared from view and back to Aruen as he addressed him. "Yeah. This is Suri." He replied, keeping a hand on the girl's shoulder as she observed the medallion before she looked up to meet Aruen's eyes and smiled. "Hi there, mister! I'm Suri, it's nice to meet you too!" She replied, sticking out her hand for him to shake, proudly. "And you too, sir!" She said, addressing Holmir. She then looked back to Aruen as she slipped the medallion around her neck. "This is pretty cool, isn't it? I wonder why he'd give such a thing to a random little girl...but oh well!" She grinned. Max sighed. He still wasn't so sure that letting her keep that thing was a good idea. What if it had some sort of tracker in it, or a microphone? Was that even possible? It seemed to sincere for a guy like him...
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Silverakia wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:Dawn glanced at Violet. "Hmm? Did Haron freak you out? I don't exactly blame you considering that he was this close to taking a chunk out of you. "

Dawn glanced back at the huntress.

"Uhhh, we Kinda have something going on sooo.... Shoo."

Dawn let down haron onto the ground and shook her head.

Messed up inside? Dark thoughts? Stupid psyche and stupid minds, not realizing that all of us are fucked up.

"Come on Violet, get up."

Violet grinned wider, and cheerfully hopped up. "Oh, I feel okay! Let's get going! Up, up, up..."

Her cheerful tone deflated a bit at the end of her sentence. She glared at Haron, and kicked him. Whistling innocently, Violet turned around and picked up Haron with her surprisingly large amount of strength. Anyone watching would get the impression of 'pip pip, cheerio.' It seemed harmless at first, but... anyone who knew her would know that was a terrible, horrible omen.

Dawn glanced at Violet.
Something doesn't seem right.......
She seemed alright before, and she was certainly not hostile to haron....
I'm probably imagining things. I haven't known her for long, this is probably normal.

Dawn shook her head at Violet.
"Where the hell are you going? Have you forgotten about the supplies?
I mean for crying out loud you got sent here for that no?"
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Don't look at her tits. Don't look at her Tits.

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

Charlia wrote:...I may never sleep again.

This nation is known as the search for that third facking Karma bar.
This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Beatrice Beckham
The Alleys

Beatrice walked with her aim on Asura.
She was completely determined at this point, 110%. Letting him get away that easily would be personally shameful.

But, as she wandered closer and closer, she heard... a strange noise.

It was there.
Standing. Its head was pointed directly at her.
The eyes weren't there. Its mouth was strangely shaped, like it was cut into with the sharpest thing imaginable. The body had knives across it. It seemed to be bleeding from nearly everywhere.
It clanged its knives again, loudly.
It stopped and, all of a sudden...
shrieked.

Beatrice ran. She screamed and ran away further into the alleys.
And, now, she found Asura.
But, weirdly of her, she didn't go forward. She tried to run away from the dead end.
But the demon was right there.
Near it, people felt oppressed.
She felt exactly that.

Beatrice grabbed her shotgun and shot it, multiple times as it ran to her.
It fell down, but quickly stood up. It was tall and intimidating.

She ran towards Asura and Clint in complete fear and reached for the rope.

The Scarred, though, was a smart one. It somehow threw its knife perfectly, despite its lack of vision, and it cut the rope.
And now, it was shrieking and walking towards them.
Last edited by Abserdia on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Silverakia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Silverakia » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 pm

Legato Venari wrote:Dawn glanced at Violet. Something doesn't seem right... She seemed alright before, and she was certainly not hostile to Haron.... I'm probably imagining things. I haven't known her for long, this is probably normal. Dawn shook her head at Violet. "Where the hell are you going? Have you forgotten about the supplies? I mean, for crying out loud, you got sent here for that no?"

Violet turned her head around, still walking forwards on the path. She wobbled a bit under Haron's weight. "Whoaaa, this bugger's heavy! Erm, um, I think this is the correct path into the forest! I mean, the forest seems to be getting deeper... and darker... I feel almost lost..."

The strange thing is, although the forest did have a denser level of trees, the light level never really changed, actually. Suddenly, there was a loud rustling noise coming out from the bushes. A twig snapped. Panicking, Violet jogged faster, afraid that another creature would attack her and the expedition crew. Violet looked shaken, and internally sighed. 'No, no, no! I don't--latermaybenowon't--have the energy for--thishelpme--this crap!'

Everything was so much darker. It was colder. Everything felt so wrong... whatever that meant.
Last edited by Silverakia on Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Genderfluid pansexual eccentric nerdy idiotic Asian-American citizen who is the Child of Cthulhu, secretly Merlin, in the mafia, is a werewolf, being a Pastafarian, and awesomer then you. I'm also your resident idiota!
Mistooken for the French Counter: Over 9000 33
DEFCON: [3]
Reason: War has greatly disappated.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Abserdia wrote:Beatrice Beckham
The Alleys

Beatrice walked with her aim on Asura.
She was completely determined at this point, 110%. Letting him get away that easily would be personally shameful.

But, as she wandered closer and closer, she heard... a strange noise.

It was there.
Standing. Its head was pointed directly at her.
The eyes weren't there. Its mouth was strangely shaped, like it was cut into with the sharpest thing imaginable. The body had knives across it. It seemed to be bleeding from nearly everywhere.
It clanged its knives again, loudly.
It stopped and, all of a sudden...
shrieked.

Beatrice ran. She screamed and ran away further into the alleys.
And, now, she found Asura.
But, weirdly of her, she didn't go forward. She tried to run away from the dead end.
But the demon was right there.
Near it, people felt oppressed.
She felt exactly that.

Beatrice grabbed her shotgun and shot it, multiple times as it ran to her.
It fell down, but quickly stood up. It was tall and intimidating.

She ran towards Asura and Clint in complete fear and reached for the rope.

The Scarred, though, was a smart one. It somehow threw its knife perfectly, despite its lack of vision, and it cut the rope.
And now, it was shrieking and walking towards them.

Clint noticed the creature that advanced to the fallen Huntress. He knew Asura could survive something like this but not her.

I can't let that thing harm her.

Clint quickly pulled his bow and arrow and began to repeatedly shoot arrows at the creature's head. As he shot multiple arrows Clint yelled to the Huntress. "Huntress, up the ladder. You too." He quickly stomped a metal ladder which sliced down to create an escape way for Beatrice and Asura.

"Come on!" Screamed Clint as he shot his arrows.
Last edited by Arengin Union on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I do as I please"

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Nyoka Kincaid
Valos

"How to flesh them out.... umm, how to... I wonder...." Nyoka said and knocked on a tree, "Knock Knock sis, come on out and play...." Silence, "I was expecting that to work. Well, I'm out of ideas..... NOT!" She laughed, "Snakes. Snakes. Such beautiful creatures. Deadly. But elegant. And great hunters." With that she pointed her hand, and felt her mark activate. The snake mark slithered through her skin, and out of her hand, a black mist sprayed out. It slowly took a physical form, that started to slither around Nyoka. The serpent was fully formed. It reared up, to a quite impossing size. It was definitely large enough to swallow a full grown man with ease.

Nyoka put her hand left hand out, palm up, by her right shoulder. The serpent put its head down and rested it on her shoulder and hand. Nyoka whispered something and smiled before she looked back at the two hunters. "This was my plan. I think. If it wasn't, well now it is. My pet here will find big sis. It will not go for the kill, instead it will find her, and then chase her towards us. I have a bond to my pet, so we can change the location at any time.... Isn't he cute?"

Asura Thane
The Alleys of Valos

"REALLY WORLD!" Asura shouted, "I want to be alone, and you send these two fools to me."

He then looked at the demon. Well. Shit. That's no imp... he thought and took a breath. He stepped forward, and let his claws extend. "Run." He said just loud enough for Clint and more importantly Beatrice to hear, "Forgive my stupidity."

He took a breath and smirked as he pointed to the Scarred. "Seriously though. Hey UGLY! Have you looked in a mirror recently? Or does every mirror just shatter? Oh, no eyes, well, seems the gods gave you mercy then. I know I couldn't exist with a shit face like that."

Oh, gods, and goddesses, please let this work. Just this once.

"Is this what passes as a demon now a days?" He said, and the chains appeared at the ready, "You don't even look that scary. Well, scary ugly, but that's a different thing entirely."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Sindrya
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sindrya » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Legato Venari wrote:
Silverakia wrote:

Dawn glanced at Violet.
I'm probably imagining things. I haven't known her for long, this is probably normal.

"Yeah, well, we heard some loud screech when we entered the forest.", Crowley piped in. "Like, real loud. Gotta make sure there wasn't any skinwalkers in the area."

He followed Violet, albeit with a slower pace. But this didn't mean he was eased up. Instead, he was jumpier right now. He only chose to not show it too much. They still haven't found the source of that screech, and whatever made that screech, or made someone made that screech, was still in there, in the forest, with them. You know that feeling in the back of your neck that you felt when you felt you were being watched? He felt it right now. They said it was a human's primal instinct, something we possessed since the day before man found the source of light. That feeling when you can't see anything in front of your face, but you definitely feel that something was looking right at you.

His other hand, the one that was not holding a cleaver, had balled up to a fist. His Mark on that hand was glowing softly, ready to be used any time. Murder of Crows was his primary offensive tactic in a fight. When something jumped on him, he'd shoot his motherfucking crows. Try to see them handling that.

However, there was something, or maybe someone else, bugging his mind at the moment. The way their team leader behaved..

That ain't normal, he thought. Well, as normal as she can be from where I know her.

Crowley leaned towards Captain Dawn. "Hey cap'n", he whispered. "Think there's something wrong with crazy bitch over there?"
Call me Sin.
Self Entitled Wanderer of the Multiverse. Yep, that's me.
Also a Secret Praiser of Baeyonetta.
Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!
Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
Current: Returned. Somewhat.
Praise The Lord. Moth Waifu is back! Part Three exists!
Sonitusia wrote:It's not cheating if it's family~

Abserdia wrote:
Sindrya wrote:
*muffled drums and cymbals in the distance*

Who has to change the light bulbs in 221b?
Wattson.
I REVIVED THIS RP, IGOR! I REVIVED IT!

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Valos

"How to flesh them out.... umm, how to... I wonder...." Nyoka said and knocked on a tree, "Knock Knock sis, come on out and play...." Silence, "I was expecting that to work. Well, I'm out of ideas..... NOT!" She laughed, "Snakes. Snakes. Such beautiful creatures. Deadly. But elegant. And great hunters." With that she pointed her hand, and felt her mark activate. The snake mark slithered through her skin, and out of her hand, a black mist sprayed out. It slowly took a physical form, that started to slither around Nyoka. The serpent was fully formed. It reared up, to a quite impossing size. It was definitely large enough to swallow a full grown man with ease.

Nyoka put her hand left hand out, palm up, by her right shoulder. The serpent put its head down and rested it on her shoulder and hand. Nyoka whispered something and smiled before she looked back at the two hunters. "This was my plan. I think. If it wasn't, well now it is. My pet here will find big sis. It will not go for the kill, instead it will find her, and then chase her towards us. I have a bond to my pet, so we can change the location at any time.... Isn't he cute?"

Asura Thane
The Alleys of Valos

"REALLY WORLD!" Asura shouted, "I want to be alone, and you send these two fools to me."

He then looked at the demon. Well. Shit. That's no imp... he thought and took a breath. He stepped forward, and let his claws extend. "Run." He said just loud enough for Clint and more importantly Beatrice to hear, "Forgive my stupidity."

He took a breath and smirked as he pointed to the Scarred. "Seriously though. Hey UGLY! Have you looked in a mirror recently? Or does every mirror just shatter? Oh, no eyes, well, seems the gods gave you mercy then. I know I couldn't exist with a shit face like that."

Oh, gods, and goddesses, please let this work. Just this once.

"Is this what passes as a demon now a days?" He said, and the chains appeared at the ready, "You don't even look that scary. Well, scary ugly, but that's a different thing entirely."

Jack

He simply stood still, not really afraid of the creature. I've seen scarier things. He thought.

"Yeah... he is indeed mighty cute I would say..." He said in a sarcastic tone. He finished loading his weapon and cocked his rifle. "So he flushes them out and where do we wait Miss?" He asked Nyoka.

Clint

"I hope that you know what you are doing..." Said Clint to Asura as he continued to fire arrows in to the beast eyes. In that moment Clint began to release his powers as well, his fist and body as a whole turning as hot as a flame.
"I do as I please"

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:02 am

Sindrya wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:
Dawn glanced at Violet.

"Yeah, well, we heard some loud screech when we entered the forest.", Crowley piped in. "Like, real loud. Gotta make sure there wasn't any skinwalkers in the area."

He followed Violet, albeit with a slower pace. But this didn't mean he was eased up. Instead, he was jumpier right now. He only chose to not show it too much. They still haven't found the source of that screech, and whatever made that screech, or made someone made that screech, was still in there, in the forest, with them. You know that feeling in the back of your neck that you felt when you felt you were being watched? He felt it right now. They said it was a human's primal instinct, something we possessed since the day before man found the source of light. That feeling when you can't see anything in front of your face, but you definitely feel that something was looking right at you.

His other hand, the one that was not holding a cleaver, had balled up to a fist. His Mark on that hand was glowing softly, ready to be used any time. Murder of Crows was his primary offensive tactic in a fight. When something jumped on him, he'd shoot his motherfucking crows. Try to see them handling that.

However, there was something, or maybe someone else, bugging his mind at the moment. The way their team leader behaved..

That ain't normal, he thought. Well, as normal as she can be from where I know her.

Crowley leaned towards Captain Dawn. "Hey cap'n", he whispered. "Think there's something wrong with crazy bitch over there?"

Dawn pulled Crows ear.
"You're acting as if you've known her particularly long, or intimately. And as far as I know; You've been planning to kick her ass for chucking you off a ship. Soooo sorry if I seem a little reluctant to take your complaint.... Butttt......... She did have a person nearly eat her. So cut her some slack."
Dawn let go of crows ear, facing him.
"If you feel all angry at her and want to get back at her, fine. But if any of those antics get someone hurt, or damage Shit that shouldn't be, I'll keelhaul the two of you. Am I making myself clear?"
Dawn fixed a steely glare at Crow, daring him to disagree.
The Flame Dawn wrote:"Alright," said the Doctor who walked to his desk and wrote a few things on a sticky note and handed it back to the boy, "well I'm assuming your doctor has an actual and legally obtained doctorate so here's ya note."

Legato Venari wrote:Mutiny! We shall toss Contamensia to the beasts! Attack! Attack! Kill The nation of Contamensia! Declare War!

This Nation is known as the creeping disdain for the lack of a fourth karma bar.

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:09 am

The world was nothing more than a haze to Haron. He woke up with a pounding head and burning chest before something struck him, only causing more pain. He couldn't tell who it was or even where he was. His head was so clouded. Thoughts swirled, some his own, some not. Another hit causes him to wince, just in time for his body to be thrown onto something. Was he moving? Or was he still and something was moving him? Why was everything being so rough to him right now?
The last images the teen could recall were nearly sinking his teeth into Violet, yanking hard on whatever mental link him and the darker half had to stop it. But it was so exhausting every time. He wasn't sure how many times he could pull that. Then the thing had relented, giving up their body to his will again, possibly something to do with the Captainess if the familiar feeling around his limbs was to be believed. But the ravager was not happy about it. It's hate could be felt, a burning ember in the back of his skull that wouldn't fade. It wanted nothing more than to break out and slaughter everyone in sight before swallowing them in pieces, but it had to bides it's time. These weren't humans. Everyone of them were Marked, Dawn being the only one that had actively decided to take on the creature. The others were not helpless though, so it would see through his eyes, hear through his ears, find out just what it would take to bring each of them down.
The veil across his vision slowly fades, the wavering ground coming into sight. Someone or something was carrying him.
"He-hello?" He manages weakly.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=493577
My SAO inspired RP.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 am

Canis Rex wrote:The world was nothing more than a haze to Haron. He woke up with a pounding head and burning chest before something struck him, only causing more pain. He couldn't tell who it was or even where he was. His head was so clouded. Thoughts swirled, some his own, some not. Another hit causes him to wince, just in time for his body to be thrown onto something. Was he moving? Or was he still and something was moving him? Why was everything being so rough to him right now?
The last images the teen could recall were nearly sinking his teeth into Violet, yanking hard on whatever mental link him and the darker half had to stop it. But it was so exhausting every time. He wasn't sure how many times he could pull that. Then the thing had relented, giving up their body to his will again, possibly something to do with the Captainess if the familiar feeling around his limbs was to be believed. But the ravager was not happy about it. It's hate could be felt, a burning ember in the back of his skull that wouldn't fade. It wanted nothing more than to break out and slaughter everyone in sight before swallowing them in pieces, but it had to bides it's time. These weren't humans. Everyone of them were Marked, Dawn being the only one that had actively decided to take on the creature. The others were not helpless though, so it would see through his eyes, hear through his ears, find out just what it would take to bring each of them down.
The veil across his vision slowly fades, the wavering ground coming into sight. Someone or something was carrying him.
"He-hello?" He manages weakly.

Dawn blinked.
"I thought that you'd eaten this morning you lunk. I don't know where the Fuck you soteed that elk, but you fucking tore into it. I mean jeez." Dawn stuck her thumb back at the dead elk.

"You almost had desert too, trying to take a chunk out of Violet. In fact, Violet! Let him down. "
Dawn heaved and put Haron on th e floor against a tree.

Should I discipline him? Or should I gut the idiot?

I'll let him live.

"I feel that you should make up for it and drag lunch back.... But I won't. You already are fucked up. I don't need you to keel over yet."
Dawn yelled over her shoulder. " SHAKESPEARE!!! CROW!!! Pick up the elk and carry it back. I don't want to stick around for whatever the hell made that screech."

Dawn stuck her face right next to Haron's. "I don't know if the cannibal in there can listen, or hear for itself. But you push your luck too much and I'll take solace in purging you."

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:12 am

Being thrown around a little more knocked Haron back into clarity as his head bumped something solid, most likely a tree considering their location.
The smoldering in the back of his head grew more intense as Dawn got closer. He thought it was going to burn a hole in his skull.
"You should." The marked teen tells her, voice returning in a solemn tone. "It hates you now. You're second on it's priorities. First if Violet isn't around. But it wants everyone and everything. It intends to devour the world, piece by piece. Stop it while you can. It isn't smart enough to take on everyone yet. But it wants to be. It'll use me. It wants you to feel pity. Remorse. Human. But it won't. It is nothing but madness and hunger. So end it, before it ends everyone else."
My SAO inspired RP.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:18 am

Valos

"...I'm not a big fan of snakes, but it seems like a good plan. Let's do this, then," Antimony said, sounding almost gleeful now. I'm so close. So close to finally avenging you, Parley... I love you... I love you... I swear I won't let her get away with what she did to you... I'm so close...

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:18 am

Canis Rex wrote:Being thrown around a little more knocked Haron back into clarity as his head bumped something solid, most likely a tree considering their location.
The smoldering in the back of his head grew more intense as Dawn got closer. He thought it was going to burn a hole in his skull.
"You should." The marked teen tells her, voice returning in a solemn tone. "It hates you now. You're second on it's priorities. First if Violet isn't around. But it wants everyone and everything. It intends to devour the world, piece by piece. Stop it while you can. It isn't smart enough to take on everyone yet. But it wants to be. It'll use me. It wants you to feel pity. Remorse. Human. But it won't. It is nothing but madness and hunger. So end it, before it ends everyone else."

Dawn Laughed. "In that case I should keep on using my strongest moves. However I do have one thing that you're gonna do. Wilhelm says that he thinks he can fix it. As soon as we get to the ship, you are gonna go with him."

Dawn extended her hand.
"So come on get up. I'll prefer to kill it rather than you. So lets see if we can't save you before the time comes that you can't stay."

Canis Rex
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Rex » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:44 am

Legato Venari wrote:
Canis Rex wrote:Being thrown around a little more knocked Haron back into clarity as his head bumped something solid, most likely a tree considering their location.

Dawn Laughed. "In that case I should keep on using my strongest moves. However I do have one thing that you're gonna do. Wilhelm says that he thinks he can fix it. As soon as we get to the ship, you are gonna go with him."

Dawn extended her hand.
"So come on get up. I'll prefer to kill it rather than you. So lets see if we can't save you before the time comes that you can't stay."

Haron quietly sighed as he could almost hear the creature inside laughing. Apparently he wasn't getting off that easy. He doubted there was a cure for this. But he honestly didn't care at this point what was done with him. Worst case scenario was that his already strained mind shattered like glass to unpredictable effect. But he was probably already on his way to that fate anyway. He takes the offered hand, groggily pulling himself up to follow.
My SAO inspired RP.

Legato Venari
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Legato Venari » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:06 am

[Spoiler=When I'm sad]
Canis Rex wrote:
Legato Venari wrote:Dawn Laughed. "In that case I should keep on using my strongest moves. However I do have one thing that you're gonna do. Wilhelm says that he thinks he can fix it. As soon as we get to the ship, you are gonna go with him."

Dawn extended her hand.

Haron quietly sighed as he could almost hear the creature inside laughing. Apparently he wasn't getting off that easy. He doubted there was a cure for this. But he honestly didn't care at this point what was done with him. Worst case scenario was that his already strained mind shattered like glass to unpredictable effect. But he was probably already on his way to that fate anyway. He takes the offered hand, groggily pulling himself up to follow.
[/spoiler]

Dawn pulled Haron into a hug. "Don't worry." Dawn whispered.

"Everything's gonna be all right. We're going to try our best to fix you up. Life will go on. Nothing bad will happen."

Dawn smiled.
Who guarantees that?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse