NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Civilization Rebuilt (OOC, JOIN HERE)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serio » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:04 pm

New Antegria II wrote:I want someone to start a point

I already dipped out, idk about the rest.

Serio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serio » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:31 am

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

The new map shall be finished today, as such if you have any problems please tell me. Just telegram me to remind me, or post here. (If you aren't on there tell me, even if you know i put it on because I don't trust myself)

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Remember I OWN NEVADA!
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Full Member of the International Space Federation

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:46 pm

New Antegria II wrote:Remember I OWN NEVADA!

Uh... I think you forgot I have someone at the conference. Brigadier General Leonard Dess. Could you edit the end of your post slightly to include him?
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm making a post tonight, wherein I will conquer Albania and Macedonia in their entirety.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Could you please add my holdings to the map.

Paradisiam
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:13 pm

If im correct I think BoS offered me land in New Mexico?

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Yes half of new mexico for the once Brotherhood Territory of Coahuila de Zaragoza
Petrovsky News: 11/19/2017 - General Secretary Иван Петров announced that several agreements have been reached with Zitravgrad, including but not limited to, an Alliance | Petrovsky has applied to become a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky has re-applied to become a member of the International Exchange Student Program; 11/20/2017 - Petrovsky becomes a member of the International Space Federation | Petrovsky re-applies to become a member of the International Anti Terrorist Alliance

95% of people would cry if they saw JUSTIN BIEBER on a skyskraper about to jump. If you're the 5% that would be doing a happy dance, copy and paste this as your signature.

Regents
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Regents » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:48 am

Tongan Coast wrote:
Regents wrote:Hey Tongan Coast!
It's the ghost of Hungary past!

Could it be????????????

It sure is pal
Its nice to be back
Pro: LGBT Rights, Equality, Political and Civil Freedoms, Inclusivity
Anti: Trump, Slavery, Racism, Fascism/Nazism, Authoritarianism, Dictatorships

Economic Left/Right: -2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Full Member of the International Space Agency

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Going to put in some back story by reclaiming my old territory. Also build the population up a bit higher. Please post, would like to see some new descriptions of places like Australia, Japan, the Middle East and other territories. A little exploration might be interesting as well.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serio » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:41 am

UniversalCommons wrote:Going to put in some back story by reclaiming my old territory. Also build the population up a bit higher. Please post, would like to see some new descriptions of places like Australia, Japan, the Middle East and other territories. A little exploration might be interesting as well.

I haven't had a good chance to post lately, I've had some projects at school and Im going to see my sister who's five hours away today. I'll try and get a post Sunday or Monday.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Sounds good. One of the ideas that happens is that 85% of my population died going from 100,000 people to 15,000 people. This was a crucible. It developed a core army of veterans, a militarized society, and consolidated some of the techniques used for example. The Global Village Construction Set was completed. http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/Globa ... uction_Set, the self replicating industrial 3D printer was fully developed, and the world brain project framework was fully developed using a combination of babbage and digital engine. https://sherlock.ischool.berkeley.edu/w ... brain.html Techniques for food production using sustainable farming and deep winter greenhouses were realized. http://www.sfa-mn.org/deep-winter-tour-2016/ The underlying technical base also allowed basic changes in goods like sugar based batteries, steel alloys, nonpowered exoskeletons, candlewax rocket fuel, and similar things which moved the military forward. These in turn created a better understanding of the old world technology allowing some of the technology to be recovered and even improved upon-- spider silk, bioplastics, better bioremediation, superior botany, ecology, and improved clean technology. The appearance is one of a kind of modern clean technology society which is deceptive.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tongan Coast
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 27, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tongan Coast » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Classes started up again so I was bogged down but will get to posting more regularly. I am thinking the UAR returns to their aggressive tendencies but will be interesting to see what happens because they are a shell of what they once were.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:26 pm

There was a road network that was built towards the end of the old thread before the five years war. It should still be at least partially intact in the United States. It was built in the style of the old roman roads with flagstones, gravel, wide roads, and trees along the edges. It ran along Interstate 82, interstate 95, and interstate 15 into canada if anyone wants to use it as a jumping off point for a story.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:38 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:There was a road network that was built towards the end of the old thread before the five years war. It should still be at least partially intact in the United States. It was built in the style of the old roman roads with flagstones, gravel, wide roads, and trees along the edges. It ran along Interstate 82, interstate 95, and interstate 15 into canada if anyone wants to use it as a jumping off point for a story.

Cool, I'm near I-95. But it's in my neighbor's territory. RP DIPLOMACY ACTIVATE!
SIEG ZEON!

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Serio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serio » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:32 am

I'll be back posting tomorrow (I hope)

Rhomaia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhomaia » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:17 am

Sorry guys, looks like I'll have to drop out of this one. I'm not great with nation roleplay, and I'm in two character RPs now, so I don't have much time for this one anymore.

Anyone who wants control of my nation can have it.

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:28 am

Rhomaia wrote:Sorry guys, looks like I'll have to drop out of this one. I'm not great with nation roleplay, and I'm in two character RPs now, so I don't have much time for this one anymore.

You are doing fine. Thanks for being here.

Serio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Serio » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:33 pm

Bruh I really hate to pull this card, but I really just can't post because of school and everything. It's just one of those months at the moment, I'll keep tabs on the OOC but I wont be able to IC post too much. Sorry y'all.

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Serio wrote:Bruh I really hate to pull this card, but I really just can't post because of school and everything. It's just one of those months at the moment, I'll keep tabs on the OOC but I wont be able to IC post too much. Sorry y'all.

Just promise that one day you'll be back, and we should be fine.
SIEG ZEON!

New Antegria II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Antegria II » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Rhomaia wrote:Sorry guys, looks like I'll have to drop out of this one. I'm not great with nation roleplay, and I'm in two character RPs now, so I don't have much time for this one anymore.

Ill take it and if i haven't posted its cuz i have writer's block right now

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:56 pm

New Antegria II wrote:Ill take it and if i haven't posted its cuz i have writer's block right now

Dess might have a point to bring up at the conference.
SIEG ZEON!

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:51 pm

I'm still here and I will soon start posting IC again. I'm starting a war with the Carolina Confederacy. Tayner said I could use the nation for that.

If anyone wants to continue this with me, let me know.

NOTE: I had written this post three weeks ago, but forgot about it.
Last edited by Zeon Refounded on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIEG ZEON!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse