NATION

PASSWORD

Wrath of the Cosmos (FT, Sandbox, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Just FYI if things escalate into a huge war then more ships will be called from the home galaxies to the Milky Way. It will take them awhile to get here, but when they do it will be a pretty large fleet. Depending on the situation it could be up to a hundred or so more ships, but no more to avoid it being unfair.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:57 pm

Dammit, I knew I should've apped as the Unbidden.

Destroying everyone with matter disintegrators would have been fun. Oh well.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:06 am

Oh wow. Nationstates had maintenance.

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Going a bit slower than I thought'd to go. Anyways, IC will likely be up tomorrow.

Wooo!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 pm

Dammit, Jim! Let me finish my character!

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:50 pm

Right then, my first post is going to be about how the xenoes entered the galaxy in the first place, and we'll start there.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:30 am

Cool! Will post soon.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:30 am

Castain wrote:

Cool! Will post soon.

As will I... When my app is accepted. It's a good 75% done.

Nitom
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nitom » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 pm

If someone wants to meet my fleet on their mission to mine a planet then I'd more than welcome that.
"Good, better, best.
Never let it rest.
'Till your good is better
And your better is best." -St. Jerome

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Nitom wrote:If someone wants to meet my fleet on their mission to mine a planet then I'd more than welcome that.

Right now, I'm mining a Gas Giant. Dem gases.

Esselman
Minister

Founded: Mar 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Esselman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Nitom wrote:If someone wants to meet my fleet on their mission to mine a planet then I'd more than welcome that.

My nation could, just TG me with any details if you aren't meeting up with Atria already
Last edited by Esselman on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Well this is going a bit slower than I thought.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:55 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Well this is going a bit slower than I thought.

Yep...

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:57 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Well this is going a bit slower than I thought.

It'll get active over the weekend, I hope.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Postby Ella2 6 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Right, I've got my xenoes into the Milky Way.

What sort of tech level is a civilisation capable of opening portals into another galaxy (within the same time and dimension) at? Tier 1 or 2, do you think?
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:24 pm

My character should be up by the end of today, ideally.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:28 pm

Turmenista wrote:My character should be up by the end of today, ideally.

True to what I said, I present you arguably the worst app(s) in my 3 years on this website.

*Drumroll* *Advertisement*

And here are my two characters. Not!Onyx sentinels and not!Star Fox.

Race name: Guardians

Race standard/average appearance: Here

Race Specific abilities:
  • Artificial Intelligence: The "Mind" of a single Guardian is equivalent to a Supercomputer, and, therefore, its capable of making decisive battle calculations on its own. While a Guardian is usually programmed to have a set objective, it is capable of "learning" from its mistakes, and, most notably, "Learning" from enemy attacks. If it goes into battle against an Enemy with a Rocket launcher, it might come back and combine with more Guardians to improve the defense, or learn how to dodge rockets themselves.
  • Defense Mechanisms: A Guardian is equipped with a golden "Hex" energy shield, focused around the three "Booms" that hover around the main "eye" of the guardian. These three booms are capable of changing position for various purposes, and rapidly "pop" into place to form a triangular plane when the Guardian's shields are active. Speaking of Shields, the Guardians's shields, golden energy shields, are built to block high velocity projectile and other energy weapons, and those only. For some reason, however, it is uncapable of blocking slow-moving projectiles. Prolonged exposure to damage can eventually collapse the shield.
  • Offensive Mechanisms: A Guardian's primary utility tool, which is also its main offensive weapon, is its large "eye" in the center of its main body. The eye, which normally releases a white beam of some sort of "zero-point energy" capable of lifting objects, is capable of firing a devastating, focused golden wave of energy that is meant solely for destroying other things. The beam, if combined in conjunction with other Guardians, is one of the strongest weapons in the Guardian arsenal, and is capable of vaporizing, if not, obliterating foes. It, however, takes a rather long time to charge up, leaving it open to damage. The beam is capable of being reflected, or even blocked, by some attacks.
  • Adaptive Clusters: As stated before, a Guardian is constantly transmitting data to improve its fighting capability, to a central Artificial intelligence. This allows multiple Guardians to upgrade combat algorithms and come back to fights even stronger, effectively making it able to "learn" how to fight properly.
  • Combining: Guardians are capable of merging themselves, or, combining with one another, to improve their combat strength. While they actually aren't capable of physically merging, they are able to be connected like Geometric shapes, with two "eyes" in the center while the "Booms" hover around in various positions. This means Guardians are capable of forming tight attack clusters, in order to deal with varying threats. In some instances, Guardians are capable of "Transforming" into different constructs, such as Aircraft, in order to deal with various threats.
  • Mobility: A Guardian is propelled through the air by something known as "Anti-gravity vector-assisted flight", and is capable of flying at very high speeds. When combined into "aircraft" or other known constructs, Guardians are known to fly at escape velocity and are capable of reaching orbit.

Race Weaknesses: Despite technological advancements, a Guardian still falls under the ages old limitation of being a Glass cannon. In other words, they're capable of dishing out loads of damage, especially when combined, but, without shields, It can take a good few bullets (or a good punch if you're into that) to take down a Guardian. For some reason, Guardian programming prohibits it from blocking projectiles from three different places at once, let alone two. Therefore, multiple people attacking a Guardian can be a pain, if its being shot at in two different places at once.

Guardians are in no way invincible, and the shields are capable of easily being drained by prolonged exposure to damage. The best way to take them on is individually with heavy weaponry, such as space battles. Also, for unknown reasons, a Guardian's shields only block projectiles with high velocities, meaning a thrown object like a rock or grenade can take one down. Prolonged exposure to ballistic damage can drain a shield and collapse it, in which it takes a long time for the shield to recharge. Energy weapons can drain shields at twice the speed as regular ballistics, and EMP weaponry can instantly drain shields.

Since they all fall under Foundry's collective artificial intelligence, a Guardian is susceptible to hacking, though, due to the advanced programming, it's just as good as a temporary EMP.

Homeworld name: Foundry. Foundry is a "Shield World" Orbiting a yellow sun named LKV-8293 at a distance almost identical to Earth. Therefore, it experiences, on the Galactic scale, somewhat perfect conditions for life. To hide the Guardian Manufacturing Installation on Foundry's northern pole, native life from the neighboring (now non-existent) moon, LKV-8293-A was migrated to Foundry and allowed to develop, in order to deter travelers from the site. Further analysis shows that 90% of the actual planet of Foundry's megastructure is comprised of Guardians.

Lore: How do you stop an all-consuming alien plague that destroys everything in its path and reanimates the dead?

This was the question that faced the Progenitors, a highly advanced ancient race of aliens originating from another Galaxy. The war with the "Plague" was far from over, and, from the looks of it, the Progenitors weren't gonna win. As world after world and System after System fell to the all-pervasive threat, the ages-old question arose once more, prompting the Progenitors to go to the drawing block to come up with a new plan.

As the question stated, How were they gonna stop an all-consuming alien plague that destroyed everything in its path? The answer? Robots. If that didn't work, More robots.

"Shield worlds" Like Foundry became Progenitor safe havens for life in the Galaxy, free to prosper and develop without the threat of the plague killing them all. The Progenitors's new robot buddies had done an excellent job in securing these Artificial planets, yet, remained completley hidden to the native life which grew up under the godly gaze of the towering Guardian manufacturing facilities. Producing hundreds of Guardians per day, these robots helped not only build the planet, but keep it safe, combining together to fend off one of the largest plague attacks the Progenitors had ever seen. With the plague free from their Shield Worlds, the Progenitors rested easy as they defeated the Plague once and for all, therefore winning the long war.

However, they themselves were unable to cope with the massive amounts of death, combined with the after effects of fighting the disease. After cleaning house, the Progenitors decided to close shop, if the metaphor makes sense, and simply vanished from the world as we know it completely. Some blamed transcendence, others suspected mass-suicide to prevent the spread of the plague. What was certain, though was that the Guardians were still there, watching over their creators' worlds with a safe eye, ready to spring forth should the unexpected happen.

For hundreds of years, the Guardians protected installations like Foundry which allowed the Progenitor legacy to live on. Ships which were unfortunate enough to land on Foundry in hopes of capitalizing off the natives or gaining ancient treasures soon went off the grid, and, soon, Foundry became a legend, and those brave enough to uncover its secrets ventured to the lonely system, only to never return.

This was, of course, until recently, where a certain freighter was spotted near Foundry...

Name/Alias: Leah Lockjaw (thanks Neros)

Species: Vulpan

Appearance: Here
The Golden Fox

Backstory: The daughter of a legendary Mercenary pilot, Leah's past was not as nice as others, it seemed. Her home world, Arcadia, had just fended itself from a sudden alien blitz, leading to the rise of private fighters - more specifically, specialized space flying Aces. Leah's father was the leader of one such team, which was unfortunate to be disbanded after a member double-crossed him and killed him.

Now widowed, Leah's mother wanted to keep her out of the field and away from anything that had the words "space" and "fighting" mixed into it. However, inspired by his father's heroic deeds and legacy, Leah became dedicated to the craft, so dedicated, in fact, that she amputated her own legs, just like her father, and replaced them with prosthetic cybernetic legs. That way she wouldn't pass out while flying at high speeds and at high G-forces, as gravity would force the blood into her lower body.

After graduating top of her class in the Arcadian flight school, the now ace pilot Leah moved on to mercenary work, where she soon joined the ranks of a ragtag group of mercenaries - the Ruff Riders (get it?). Unfortunately, the Riders disbanded following a raid by an alien Mercenary group, to which most of the members perished. However, the battle was not lost, as all of the attackers were defeated - their tech, salvaged by Leah. As the group went their separate ways, Leah instead used the attack to improve her skill and, mostly, her arsenal, in order to improve her mercenary work. She built the Golden Fox and, after raiding rival pirates and merchants on paid missions, used the money to improve her ship, and her Arsenal of high tech gadgets. If that wasn't enough, the reverse-engineered technology from the aliens allowed the Golden Fox to compete against threats on higher levels of its own, such as aliens and larger ships.

It seemed that Leah's life was going on a turn for the good - for her, at least. She may have had a hit out on her by galactic bounty hunters for a lot of money, but that didn't matter now. She had a good source of income: guarding freighters and taking down bandits, but, that would all change now. Her skills would actually be put to the test, when she was assigned to guard a certain freighter and its cargo.....

Powers and Abilities:
  • Vulpan Physiology - Arcadia is a world of similar conditions to earth - its inhabitants are anthropomorphic mammalian creatures of varying canine species, including foxes, wolves, and the like. Vulpans are naturally faster, stronger, and more agile than their human counterparts, and have grown accustomed to the idea of space combat and the like.
    • Enhanced Agility - Leah's agility is superhuman compared to a human, giving her a faster response time among others, but also increasing her speed. This is also in part to her bionic legs.
    • Enhanced Senses - A Vulpan's senses, especially its smell, is twice as better as a human's.
    • Enhanced Speed - Self-explanatory
  • Engineering/Mechanical Intuition - Leah is a naturally gifted engineer with a talent of making things. This is evident in how she was able to make the Golden fox almost entirely by scratch. Leah is capable of, after assessing technology, modifying it for her use, among other things. She was able to reverse-engineer alien technology for her own ship and equipment before while others would have spent months studying it.
  • Bionic Legs - While not necessarily so much of a power, Leah's bionic legs are an impressive feat of engineering, but have a real meaning behind them. While gravity tends to send blood away from the brain and towards the lower extremities while in high speed flight, bionic legs, the legs, however, keep blood in the brain and thus prevent a pilot from passing out. Leah's bionic legs provide her kicks with more strength, and greatly imrove her speed and agility, as well as, quite obviously, her jump. More on her legs later. The legs begin below her knees, and are bio-mechanical in nature.
  • Enhanced Marksmanship - Self-explanatory.
  • Pilot Training - Leah is a skilled pilot not naturally, but thanks to years of dedication and training. The Golden fox is primarily her main ship, but, should she need be, she is capable of taking up arms in another ship any time.

Weaknesses:
  • Leah falls succeptible to the terrible trio of doom: unwanted pathogens/mutagens, toxins/poisons, and psionics.
  • While she can regulate her body temperature, Leah cannot sweat, and, thus, finds it hard to fight in hot climates.
  • Leah is capable of being killed just like any other human, and has no other special super powers besides her physiology.
  • Leah's weaponry can sometimes backfire on her, especially her Vector Diffusers. Speaking of which, the Vector diffusers have enough power for only doing one thing at a time, and cannot support doing multiple things at once, else it overload.
  • The Gold Fox has no shields unless it's Vector Diffuser labels are open, and thus is vulnerable to damage if it is not up.
  • FTL speed devours her ship's fuel - Hydrogen. As such it is only used in worst case scenarios, and when she actually can't afford just to use the impulse thrusters. Using the Hyperdrive is different, however...

Standard Equipment: This list is not complete. As the story progresses this may increase in size.
Equipment on Hand

• Blaster: Your average everyday blaster. The perfect sidearm for mercs and pirates, it's capable of firing bolts of energy in quick succession at a target. Those with good trigger fingers can almost fire it like a machine gun. While it needs no ammo, it runs on a recharging battery, and it will automatically activate failsafes to prevent the gun's use when overheating happens.
  • Ion Rifle: For bigger targets, a less portable but more powerful weapon Leah has in her Arsenal is the so-called Bolt rifle. Reverse engineered from alien concepts, the bolt rifle is obviously larger than the Blaster, but is pinpoint accurate and packs a bigger punch. It fires ionized particles as projectiles for excellent accuracy, power, and range. It is capable of being charged, but it too runs on a battery, and rapid fire is not recommended.
  • Scanner: An eyepiece with a heads up display linked to her weapons, the scanner is capable of assessing targets at a safe distance, and worlds almost in conjunction with target designating by sight while onboard the Golden Fox.
  • Vector Diffuser - Portable: A vector diffuser is a piece of technology that drastically improves the mobility of the user by altering his or her's surrounding gravity, and magnitude/direction (vector) of travel. This means that, even in a vacuum without any form of maneuvering thrusters, the Golden Fox is capable of moving as agile as a supermaneuverable fighter, or better. In its portable form, the Vector Diffuser is capable of modifying Leah's vector, and can alter her gravity and inertia to pull off feats that, to be honest, are physically impossible. The technology the Vector Diffuser uses as of now is unknown, but it is capable of a variety of things.
    By increasing the vector of a user, the user is capable of moving faster in any direction of their choosing, therefore increasing their speed. Leah uses a "Dash attack", where she temporarily increases her speed for a forward, slashing dash attack with her legs. For aerial attacks Leah can gain a height advantage in her enemies by altering her own gravity, but this is not flight. The Vector Diffuser's special functions are usually activated by swiping ones palm over the device.

Shipboard Equipment

• The Golden Fox: The Golden Fox is Leah's primary weapon, as well as her primary means of transportation. Classified as a long-range fighter, it uses experimental Vector Diffuser technology to provide it with unmatched mobility, speed, and agility. A list of weapons are below.
    • Type 1X Laser Cannons: These are two dual, wing-mounted beam cannons which are fast firing, but can overheat. They can tear through unshielded targets quickly, but, for shielded targets, the shot is capable of being charged, where it is then diverted to the frontal beam cannon, and exits through the front of the ship. A charged shot takes a while to charge, and requires a lock on, but is much more powerful than regular shots, and tracks targets in the fashion of a missile.
    • "Cobra" Turret: Situated at the front of the ship, the Cobra turret is good for ground assault, as well as for bombing. It is equipped with a long range camera with various vision modes, and also is equipped with a target designator, similar to her eyepiece's scanner. This allows it to designate its own targets to hit, rather than relying on outside designation sources. But what kind of bomb is used on a ship like this, you ask? Well, it's not really a bomb but...
    • AIM-403 ASRAAM Missile: Nothing is safe from an aptly named ASRAAM missile. Give it a lock, and it'll pursue the target relentlessly. Results are explosive.
  • Vector Diffusers: As stated before, vector diffusers increase the mobility of the Golden Fox greatly by dampening the forces of gravity, and inertia on it, as well as altering the forces. Thus, making it capable to move through space like a super maneuverable fighter jet, and allowing it to hover, and stop on a dime. The Vector Diffusers mounted on the ship often vent heat in the form of radiator panels, as they heat up over time.

Intelligence: As a skilled mechanic, pilot, and engineer, Leah is rather intelligent, but still is able to make common mistakes and miscalculations. Since she's skilled in so many fields, she obviously applies them to her piloting, and is considered an ace not by her firepower, but by her intelligence.
Engineering-wise, Leah is a talented and gifted engineer, evident in how she was able to reverse-engineer alien technology to be put in her arsenal, both at hand and on the Golden Fox. Leah's smart enough to make calculations quickly, but that doesn't necessarily mean they're always right...

Optional stuff.

Theme song: Yes - Starship Trooper

Random Facts about your character: Owns a Galactic Social Media account. Leah is trained in hand to hand combat, CQC, gunfighting, and some mixed martial arts.

Solo-ish stuff with robots and a furry. Typical me.
Last edited by Turmenista on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:34 pm

Looks fine to me, Turm though you seem to have double posted the Guardians app. Fix that and you're accepted!

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Tag.....as anyone app'ed as Earth?
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:40 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:Tag.....as anyone app'ed as Earth?

Earth is in a state of temporal Flux. Several different timeliness have converged into the one we're now using. So you can be Earth, yes.

History contradicts for several main characters. So do whatever.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:41 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The New Earth Federation wrote:Tag.....as anyone app'ed as Earth?

Earth is in a state of temporal Flux. Several different timeliness have converged into the one we're now using. So you can be Earth, yes.

History contradicts for several main characters. So do whatever.

Ok, I'll app as the NEF....maybe I'll app as a Trooper
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:48 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Looks fine to me, Turm though you seem to have double posted the Guardians app. Fix that and you're accepted!

Fixed boss

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:40 pm

Name/Alias: Senior Sergeant Christopher J. Rath

Species: Human

Appearance(Pics are recommended!): Here

Backstory: Chris came form one of he more prominent military families that lived in New Earth, so form birth he was expected to join the Army. At the age of 14 he joined the New London Military academy where he was excelled and proved to be one of the most cunning fighters, however once he graduated he learned that he was qualified to become a Paladin which he refused. Even though becoming a Paladin is the highest honor possible he turned it down because he wanted to be with his friends that he made during his time at the military academy. He was then put through standard NEF BT(Basic Training) where he refined his skills as a soldier thanks to the intense training and the augmentations he received.

After his three years of training he was transferred to a frontier outpost on the edge of NEF space, normally this outpost was quite but a few weeks after the garrison arrived, multiple bands of pirates attacked killing most of the Troopers that where on off duty. With most of the garrison dead or wounded, Chris, his squad mates and two other squads fought back where after a few days of guerrilla warfare the pirates where forced off the planet. After hearing about their victory the NEF High Command awarded him the Silver Cross of Valor (similar to the Silver star). Now he his on leave on New Earth and enjoying his time off.

Powers and Abilities(If any):
Federation Training: Training is a three year long process that start for everyone at the age of 17. You first start off with basic training, which includes hand to hand combat, weapon training, survival training, cardio, communication and the Military Amplitude test (which gives you a list of all recommended positions in the military. After the first phase of basic, you are then implanted with all standard NEF implants (bone coating, neural implants, and muscle amps). After this you are trained again to familiarize yourself with the training that you had before and to adjust yourself to the implants. The washout rate of Troopers is about 20-25 precent this is due to failing first phase of basic, dying in implantation, or not being able to adjust.
Strengths
Increased Reflexes, Increased Strength, Increased Speed

Standard Infantry: Chris is an experienced fighter when it comes to medium to close range fighting as it has been his speciality ever since he joined the Army, one of his trusted companions is his M83A7 Pulse Rifle.
Strengths
Excels at CQC and medium range, high durable armor/weapons and battle scarred
Weaknesses
Isn't very good at long range combat and headstrong

Equipment
M83A7 Pulse Rifle: The standard issue NEF weapon for all standard infantry and spec ops, it's reliable, powerful, and accurate. However it uses 9.80x24mm APFMJ rounds and its magazine only holds about fourty rounds and is slower then non-Federation weapons, these rounds are quite expensive and some what hard to find outside of NEF territory.
M5 SPDW: A small handgun that fires .45cal HEAP rounds, it's light, powerful, accurate, and can be fired in fully automatic, it has a twenty round magazine.
Combat knife: A 10-30 cm vibro-blade
Grenades: standard nades
MKV Power Armor set: MKV power armor set, however it is customizable giving the user a personal touch to the armor. The helmet of the armor set is made up a Titanium alloy and is coated with a heat resistant material. The inside of the helmet is patted for comfort, the helmet also has a built in visor and fully encloses the head. It also features a HUD system that displays ammunition, bio-readings, weapon information, a targeting reticle, and squad information. The chest plate is made up of a kevlar vest with 1 inch Titanium alloy plates that are fitted on the outside of the vest. The chest plate cover the chest, groin, and throat. The armor also has a layer of Heat Regulating Gel (HRG) and ballistic absorbing gel it is also sealed against all biological, chemical, radioactive weapons as well as the vacuum of space. The HRG regulates body temperature of the Trooper depending on the environment that they are deployed in, it also helps reduce the burns of energy based weapons and the ballistic gel is to help slow down the velocity of ballistic weapons and also reduce plasma burns. They also wear shoulder pads, forearm guards, thigh guards, and shin guards.
Radio
Rations
About 10 share clips of each Pulse Rilfe ammo and M5 ammo

Intelligence(Describe it): He is quite intelligent when it comes to military strategy and tactics, however he is about average when it comes to everything else.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down

Random Facts about your character: Quite shy around other people where aren't from the Federation or in the Military. He is also quite, respectful and curious.

Nation Name: New Earth Federation

Lore: (Cut down version)
Earth got destroyed in a huge world war the nations of Earth fled to the starts for refugee, the NEF rises through the ashes and starts expanding. While expanding the NEF stumbles upon the Dracoians and invades their home world (which is located in the same system as New Earth), they peaceful intergrate them into NEF society where they are treated as equals. However a huge rebellion happens on Draco but is quickly put down by NEF forces, ever since then there has been no rebellions.

Size:
-Total: 1 Trillion
-Military: 3% of total population

Military Base: Troopers

Military Branches: Army, Navy, Airforce

Other Stuff: The NEF is an industrial/military power, we love quality over quantity.

Race name: Dracoians

Race standard/average appearance: Male
Female

Race Specific abilities: Males are very very good at warfare and their skin is slightly tougher to help improve their durability. Females are very very good at technology/science.

Homeworld name: Draco

Lore: Form what the Federation found in the National Records on Draco is that the oldest recorded of civilization on Draco was founded around 500 AD (Earth Time) however it seems that this nation soon collapsed around 900 AD, records show that this nation was full of technological wonders and a very prideful society (think of something like the Roman Empire) however it collapsed due to a large invasion by barbarians. This invasion led to something like Humanity's Dark Ages this lasted until the 14th century were the Dracoians experienced something like our Renaissance and Age of Exploration, however their population was largely confined to a single continent. Records show form 15th century to the 16th century a wave of massive wars broke out on this single continent and by the end of the 16th century most of the land mass was under the Confederation, with the founding of the Confederation the Dracoians began to spread out form their orgnial continent to the other five on Draco. Peace spread across the planet until the 27th century when the Dracoians came in contact with the New Earth Federation, this confrontation led to the downfall of the Confederation and the Dracoians being incorporated into the Federation.
Before the Federation invasion of Draco, the Dracoians where involved in a major war that united all of the different nations into one central government. This war was deadly killing a majority of their population off, however this allowed the Dracoians to form their planetary central government which they called the Confederation or the Confederate States of Draco. This Confederation created peace and stability throughout Draco until the Federation invasion in 2610, now the Dracoians live peacefully with the humans.

--Theory- There are two major theories that our scientists have developed to explain the reason why there is a major difference between the male and female version of the Draconians,
1. That their was once two different species on the planet Draco however in some way the opposite sex of the two species started to die off and so realizing that the end is near the male sex of the northern climates and the female sex of the southern climates merged into one species. However this doesn't explain why their facial/body structure has changed.
2. The second one is that the males have evolved into what they are because of constant warfare and natural selection. This explains why most male Dracoians are very militaristic and pro military.

Race Name: Humanity

Race standard/average appearance: Human

Race Specific abilities: Highly intelligent, adaptable, cunning

Homeworld name: Former: Earth

Lore: See Nation history
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:32 am, edited 10 times in total.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Postby Ella2 6 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Is anyone close to the Perseus Arm near the outer reach of the Milky Way?

That's where I plan to land my xenoes.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse