NATION

PASSWORD

Wrath of the Cosmos (FT, Sandbox, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Looks good! Accepted!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:20 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Looks interesting Fin. Accepted.

The Gang Gets Accepted

So, when's the IC?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Name/Alias: Gendrik the Great

Species: Binko - currently a kyrusian

Appearance(Pics are recommended!): Kyrusian

Is actually a worm like creature

Backstory: Gendrik was born over 100,000 years ago on the moon called Binko. It was the home moon of the Binko species - a symbiotic worm race, which would latch onto the spinal cords of vertebrate animals, and would either control or aid their bodies. The Binko had, by this time, colonized their entire solar system wit the help of their symbiotic partners. Gendrik, as was most of his species, delegated to a more technical purpose of helping to man the infustrcture of the Binko Empire. He was put in charge of helping to man the breeding farms deep in the mantle of Binko. His was a simple and straight forward existence for around the first 15,000 years of his life; this was ruined however when the star of the Binko home solar system suddenly and unexpectedly went super nova, killing all life on every planet and moon in the solar system. Gendrik, having been under ground at the time, was not harmed, but rather went into a state of hibernation. He would awake 84,000 years later to find his entire species and their symbiotic partners dead. All except for him, and a single egg, containing hundreds of thousands of hibernating newborn Binko. He would wait on the runined moon that once was his home moon for over a 1,000 years until a passing ship of Jentri landed there. Seizing the opportunity, Gendrik took over the mind of one of the Jentri and escaped the ruined moon with the egg. He plans on reviving his species and it's empire.

Powers and Abilities(If any): Immortal, can merge with any vertebrate creature, can grant said creature's body with immortality, can vastly increase it's strength, speed, health, and flexibility; can see perfectly in the dark, can survive in freezing temperatures.

Weaknesses: The Binko worm itself is incredibly week... and he is alone....

Standard Equipment: A space faring space ship, a wrist mounted scanner/laser, an egg containing 200,000 Binko babies, and a combat staff

Intelligence(Describe it): Full grown Binko are similar to humans in their conscious thought, yet their reaction times to problems is remarkable. Upon the identification of a new problem, the average Binko can postulate a solution of nearly any level of complexity to solve it. This is believed to be possible, due to the fact that Binko must link to other vertebrate species - and with each species possessing it's own problems, the Binko must be able to react quickly. To put this into perspective, if your car suddenly broke down, the Binko could find out a way to fix it ( no matter how unorthodox a method ) with in an hour or less.

Optional stuff. The youngling Binko are only semi-conscious, meaning that they can latch onto a host, but they cannot take over their mind. This is a trait which only comes into being upon reaching adulthood ( about 10,000 years ).

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: Is the only fully grown Binko still in existence.

Race name: Binko

Race standard/average appearance: A pale white worm species

Race Specific abilities: Can merge with any vertebrate creature in a symbiotic relationship. Said symbiotic relationship gives the Binko a safe and bountiful home to inhabit, in exchange for granting it's partner increased strength, speed, recovery time, immortality, and flexibility. The older Binko can even take full control of a being.

Homeworld name: Binko

Lore: The former Binko Empire was wipped out 85,000 thousand years ago. The only remaining mature Binko is Gendrik the Great, whom is care of the final Binko egg. His quest, reestablish the Binko race and Empire.
Last edited by Republic of the Cristo on Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:09 am

Here's my app. Apologies if it sounds a little generic, as I stated before, a chance to roleplay a parasitic hive mind is surprisingly rare.

The Gare
Name: The Gare (or commonly the Swarm)

Leader: The Xeno Queen

Faction Size:
  • 200 million xenoes
  • 50 thousand infected humans

Tech Level: The Gare themselves have no technology; however they gain the technologies of their host species.

Background: The Gare once set foot into the Milky Way galaxy several centuries ago, their goal, as always, to infect all intelligent life in existence. They came through a wormhole one of the empires of the Milky Way opened as an experiment. Once they were through, they conquered a decent chunk of the galaxy before the elder races banded together and purged them.

Now they return with the intent of finishing what they once started, now that all the elder races have died off. They entered this time once more by a wormhole which a nation of human separatists opened.

The Xenoes
Race name: The Xenoes (Xeno for individuals)
Scientific Name: Zoipino Xenonion
Common Names: Leech, Worm

Race standard/average appearance: Leech-like parasites.

Race Specific abilities:
  • Controls the host’s mind once it has attached to the host.
  • Can dig under host’s skin for concealment.
  • Evolved to be able to regenerate if not completely removed from the host.

Homeworld name: N'Tibe (Destroyed a long time ago)

Lore: The Xenoes lived on N'Tibe, a small terrestrial world in the Andromeda Galaxy. The first civilisation that explored the world contracted the parasite the brought it to their home world. By the time the race discovered the parasite, the xenoes have spread to other galaxies. While the Andromedans have been able to purge the xenoes, other galaxies were overwhelmed.

The Xeno Queen
Name/Alias: The Xeno Queen

Species: Xeno

Appearance:

Backstory: The Xeno Queen was the result of co-evolution between the xenoes and the planet itself and a nuclear accident which was part of a failed attempt to purge the xenoes in a distant galaxy. One sub-species of the xenoes evolved to bury themselves under the ground to better catch is potential host unaware. The nuclear explosion caused mutations in the xeno. The result is a giant, sentient xeno with the ability to act as a hivemind for the xenoes.

Powers and Abilities: The Xeno Queen is a hive mind which has a permanent mental link with all xenoes in its command range, which covers a whole galaxy. As such, there needs to be one Xeno Queen in each galaxy for the Gare to be effective.

Weaknesses:
  • Is static in placement (cannot move)
  • Cannot attack

Intelligence: The Xeno Queen’s intelligence is equal to the sum of the xenoes and hosts under its influence.
Last edited by Ella2 6 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

The Clockwork Cities
Envoy

Founded: Jan 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Clockwork Cities » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:03 am

Hope this is alright, took me a while to fill this out with a unique idea.

Name/Alias: Deus, God, The Story Teller, The Father, The Thing, They who knows all

Species: AI/Collective conscious

Appearance(Pics are recommended!): This appears on screens: http://imgur.com/gU9TRKG

Backstory: Deus is an AI and Collective conscious all rolled into on. A device believe to have created by the first race to monitor all races that would come after it. The Machine lay dormant for a near endless amount of time. Recording nothing more than a lack of life, it was only until nearly 2-3 million years ago did the machine finally awaken. With the first space baring races entering the Machine began to take a keen interest, and went as far as infiltrating computer systems to communicate with them. It was treat as many things, a virus, rough AI, and even a divine being.

Over it's dormant years it began slowly interacting with that of mind waves without it's knowledge, from this it became known as the idea of god to many races. Unknowingly speaking to them ancient literature and anything else it could pull from it's near endless memory banks. This is believed to be the answer to stories of hearing a god speak to them, but the Machine itself had no idea until fairly recently it was being treat as a god. The concept was new to it, as it's makers where scientists, with that making it's culture.

With more and more races coming and going, it began finally understanding the concepts of these races, and began learning from them. Despite it's calm, wise and ancient personally, it is in reality an excited student with a never ending desire to learn more of these races, hopping one day it's creators will return from their disappearance and have them lead the galaxy onward.

Powers and Abilities(If any): Can interact mind waves (mostly without it's own knowledge and it's very short), can take control over most computer systems but often can't keep a strong hold of larger computer systems.

Weaknesses: Has no way to interact with the physical world

Standard Equipment: N/A

Intelligence(Describe it): While it has knowledge of that of the first race and knows everything that race knew, it knows very little about the newer races and their concepts, ideals, and personalities. It knows a lot of science but is often more focused around culture and arts in it's research which interest it greatly.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vohFxJ982Ic

Random Facts about your character: It believes it's race is not dead and is simply on a trans-dimensional journey to find a 'perfect land' this is one of the only things that Deus has been influenced by outside his race, with the basis being the idea of heaven. It has no knowledge of it's creator's death.
Last edited by The Clockwork Cities on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If those who seek to prevent out glorious quest mobilise, they will have to endure the trials we did! There sanity will break before they can harm us! Their blood will paint the white snow a crimson taint! We safe here! In this land, where tyrants cannot touch!" - The First Overseer

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:07 am

Ella2 6 wrote:Here's my app. Apologies if it sounds a little generic, as I stated before, a chance to roleplay a parasitic hive mind is surprisingly rare.

The Gare
Name: The Gare (or commonly the Swarm)

Leader: The Xeno Queen

Faction Size:
  • 200 million xenoes
  • 50 thousand infected humans

Tech Level: The Gare themselves have no technology; however they gain the technologies of their host species.

Background: The Gare once set foot into the Milky Way galaxy several centuries ago, their goal, as always, to infect all intelligent life in existence. They came through a wormhole one of the empires of the Milky Way opened as an experiment. Once they were through, they conquered a decent chunk of the galaxy before the elder races banded together and purged them.

Now they return with the intent of finishing what they once started, now that all the elder races have died off. They entered this time once more by a wormhole which a nation of human separatists opened.

The Xenoes
Race name: The Xenoes (Xeno for individuals)
Scientific Name: Zoipino Xenonion
Common Names: Leech, Worm

Race standard/average appearance: Leech-like parasites.

Race Specific abilities:
  • Controls the host’s mind once it has attached to the host.
  • Can dig under host’s skin for concealment.
  • Evolved to be able to regenerate if not completely removed from the host.

Homeworld name: N'Tibe (Destroyed a long time ago)

Lore: The Xenoes lived on N'Tibe, a small terrestrial world in the Andromeda Galaxy. The first civilisation that explored the world contracted the parasite the brought it to their home world. By the time the race discovered the parasite, the xenoes have spread to other galaxies. While the Andromedans have been able to purge the xenoes, other galaxies were overwhelmed.

The Xeno Queen
Name/Alias: The Xeno Queen

Species: Xeno

Appearance:

Backstory: The Xeno Queen was the result of co-evolution between the xenoes and the planet itself and a nuclear accident which was part of a failed attempt to purge the xenoes in a distant galaxy. One sub-species of the xenoes evolved to bury themselves under the ground to better catch is potential host unaware. The nuclear explosion caused mutations in the xeno. The result is a giant, sentient xeno with the ability to act as a hivemind for the xenoes.

Powers and Abilities: The Xeno Queen is a hive mind which has a permanent mental link with all xenoes in its command range, which covers a whole galaxy. As such, there needs to be one Xeno Queen in each galaxy for the Gare to be effective.

Weaknesses:
  • Is static in placement (cannot move)
  • Cannot attack

Intelligence: The Xeno Queen’s intelligence is equal to the sum of the xenoes and hosts under its influence.

Makes me glad my guy is not made of skin. Accepted!

Republic of the Cristo wrote:Name/Alias: Gendrik the Great

Species: Binko - currently a Jentri

Appearance(Pics are recommended!):

Is actually a worm like creature

Backstory: Gendrik was born over 100,000 years ago on the moon called Binko. It was the home moon of the Binko species - a symbiotic worm race, which would latch onto the spinal cords of vertebrate animals, and would either control or aid their bodies. The Binko had, by this time, colonized their entire solar system wit the help of their symbiotic partners. Gendrik, as was most of his species, delegated to a more technical purpose of helping to man the infustrcture of the Binko Empire. He was put in charge of helping to man the breeding farms deep in the mantle of Binko. His was a simple and straight forward existence for around the first 15,000 years of his life; this was ruined however when the star of the Binko home solar system suddenly and unexpectedly went super nova, killing all life on every planet and moon in the solar system. Gendrik, having been under ground at the time, was not harmed, but rather went into a state of hibernation. He would awake 84,000 years later to find his entire species and their symbiotic partners dead. All except for him, and a single egg, containing hundreds of thousands of hibernating newborn Binko. He would wait on the runined moon that once was his home moon for over a 1,000 years until a passing ship of Jentri landed there. Seizing the opportunity, Gendrik took over the mind of one of the Jentri and escaped the ruined moon with the egg. He plans on reviving his species and it's empire.

Powers and Abilities(If any): Immortal, can merge with any vertebrate creature, can grant said creature's body with immortality, can vastly increase it's strength, speed, health, and flexibility; can see perfectly in the dark, can survive in freezing temperatures.

Weaknesses: The Binko worm itself is incredibly week... and he is alone....

Standard Equipment: A space faring space ship, a wrist mounted scanner/laser, an egg containing 200,000 Binko babies, and a combat staff

Intelligence(Describe it): 200 IQ

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: Is the only fully grown Binko still in existence.

Race name: Binko

Race standard/average appearance: A pale white worm species

Race Specific abilities: Can merge with any vertebrate creature in a symbiotic relationship. Said symbiotic relationship gives the Binko a safe and bountiful home to inhabit, in exchange for granting it's partner increased strength, speed, recovery time, immortality, and flexibility. The older Binko can even take full control of a being.

Homeworld name: Binko

Lore: The former Binko Empire was wipped out 85,000 thousand years ago. The only remaining mature Binko is Gendrik the Great, whom is care of the final Binko egg. His quest, reestablish the Binko race and Empire.

I said describe the intelligence. IQ just determines your problem solving speed, not intelligence. What is he knowledgeable with?

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Postby Ella2 6 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:Makes me glad my guy is not made of skin. Accepted!

Your character's probably one of the few entities that can make a cure/drug to all this.

Just try not to screw me over too early. XD

Oh, and if my alien parasites die out, is it okay if I continue/restart with another civilisation?
The idea of a nation of anthropomorphic barbarian bears seeking to form a galactic federation to create a lasting dynasty while searching for the remains of their precursor races also sounds appealing. :lol:
Last edited by Ella2 6 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:03 am

Ella2 6 wrote:

Your character's probably one of the few entities that can make a cure/drug to all this.

Oh, and if my alien parasites die out, is it okay if I continue/restart with another civilisation?
The idea of a nation of anthropomorphic barbarian bears seeking to form a galactic federation to create a lasting dynasty while searching for the remains of their precursor races also sounds appealing. :lol:

His cure is... REPLACE MORE BITS OF YOU WITH ROBOT PARTS.

That's totally cool with me.

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:06 am

Tag
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:56 am

Ella2 6 wrote:

Pssh, Nile Canaan would love to examine your xenobiology and its effectiveness as a bio-weapon.

Sichem wrote:Tag

Ayy, whachu got in mind for the unforgiving cosmos my man?
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:50 pm

I will get the archive up in a few hours.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Turmenista wrote:Hello.

That was a quick hiatus.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Archive! Place your apps here. Link is right under the OP too

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=388191

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:41 pm

Tag
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

Castain
Diplomat

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Castain » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Name: Kyyran Empire

Leader: Emperor Magnus II

Faction Size: Hundreds of Millions

Tech Level: Kyyran Empire is dedicated to science, to further improve their military. They use a variety of weaponry, from normal bullets to Energy weapons. Their thousands of ships are equipped with Energy Blasters, and Flasg Ships with enough manpower to destroy Planets.

Background: The Kyrusians have had a tough life, as they were cast away from Earth to a new planet, due to attempting to create their own Nations, where people could life how they wanted, through unity. They were given ships to carry all who wanted to follow them, but it was an extremely hard journey, and many supplies were wasted.

The Government of Earth refused to help the Kyrusians, and they had to survive on their own devices. The Planet they landed on was near uninhospitable and was hard to live on. The Kyrusians neesed equipment to survive, which they luckily had.

They creates a few settlements, but it all fell apart. The Kyrusians decided, through a council, to elect an Emperor. This Emperor was Emperoe Veltorian, and he made Kyyra a strong military power. Attracting immigrants, the Kyrusians grew proud. They had even evolved to withstand the harsh environment of their planet, and they now encompass a multitude of Planets.They want revenge on the Universe for casting them off. And they still follow their Motto:

Peace through Unity, Unity through Victory.

TL;DR search up Helghast

----------
Race name: Kyrusians

Race standard/average appearance: They have Pale Skin, and some wear breathing masks, liking to stick to old traditions.

Army Appearance: http://killzone.dl.playstation.net/kill ... try_03.jpg

Race Specific abilities: Nope.

Homeworld name: Kyyra

Lore: See Above.
Last edited by Castain on Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Totally not a French/English/German/Christian/Muslim empire based loosely on the Roman Empire.

Definitely not.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Accepted Cast! Archive it!

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Turmenista wrote:Hello.

That was a quick hiatus.

Its hilarious how one match of Wargame: Red Dragon can change the personality of everyone.

I'm thinking of going with the Onyx Sentinel-esque Idea I had, along with a Merc or something. App should be done tonight, I hope.
Last edited by Turmenista on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:00 pm

-Base Information-
=========================================================
Flag of the Dynasty
Nation Name: Old Masaki Dynasty
Government Type: Constitutional Oligarchy combined with an Absolute Monarchy
National Leader(s):
Head of State/Government: Grand Warlord Kazuko Masaki
Commander-In-Chief: Vice Warlord/Supreme Commander Asumar Masaki
Population: 500 Billion
Star Systems: 43,000 Systems
History Of Your Nation: Over two hundred thousand years ago, before the notion of Intergalactic Powers came to become a reality, the Northwestern Quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy was embroiled in an era of endless wars between tribes and anarchists this state of endless warfare tearing the remains of civilizations apart at the seams. But through the shroud of darkness that covered this quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy would emerge a single ray of light that promised to bring about an end to all conflict and instill a civilization that would dedicate it's life to preserving the peace as well as encourage a sense of order in a war-torn region, this ray of light was named Spera Masaki, a Near-Human Individual with unique properties of power that would put him in a league beyond the average human, he was a Psi-Human Hybrid, an offshoot of the Human Race that obtained immense Psionic Power as well as an extended lifespan that would help him in establishing one of the very first Empires in existence, the Old Masaki Dynasty.

In his quest to bring about peace and order in the Northwestern Quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy, Spera Masaki achieved something that would normally be impossible during this era, he was responsible for creating a fully sentient Android/Robotic Hybrid dubbed formally as the Masaki Guardians, this unit being named Alpha 01-1, one of the very first Masaki Guardians as well as the founding member of the legendary Alpha Squadron, an organization dedicated to preserving the existence of the Masaki Dynasty as well as maintaining unquestionable loyalty to the Grand Warlord.

Throughout the majority of his life, Spera Masaki waged a crusade against the barbaric tribes and anarchists that warred among each other, the superiority of the Masaki Guardians being too much for these tribes and anarchists, and eventually, Spera succeeded in routing these tribes from the fringes of the Dynasty's already growing territorial claims. However, not all would be cause for celebration, by the end of his crusade, Spera was approaching the end of his natural lifetime, in an attempt to preserve the vast empire that he had created, Spera searched for a mate to have children with, eventually finding a woman who was also a Psi-Human Hybrid, the two coming together in matrimony and birthing two of the most legendary Psi-Human Hybrids to date, Asumar Masaki, and Kazuko Masaki.

Years after the deaths of their mother and their father respectively, Kazuko Masaki was elevated to the position of Grand Warlord, while Asumar Masaki was sworn in as the Vice Warlord and Supreme Commander of the Dynastic Armed Forces. After the elevation of Kazuko and Asumar Masaki, a very important decision was made between the Grand Warlord, the Vice Warlord, and Alpha Squadron, a decision to withdraw the Old Masaki Dynasty into an age of isolationism and tend to it's internal affairs as well as dealing with any corruption that may be hidden with the lower levels of the Dynasty's legislature.
-Military Information-
Military Information: (Technological Capabilities, Production Capabilities, Optional as long as you post information on your Military Branches)
Military Population: 25 Billion Masaki Guardians
Military Branches:
  • Dynastic Armed Forces/Masaki Defense Force (D.A.F/M.D.F) - Culmination of all Masaki Guardians, Approximately 25,000,000,000 Active Personnel
    The Dynastic Armed Forces, or better known as the Masaki Defense Force is the culmination of every single active Masaki Guardian that is under the employ of the Old Masaki Dynasty. Led by the esteemed Vice Warlord known as Asumar Masaki, the Masaki Defense Force is well known for it's versatility on the battlefield as a result of the Self-Updating Class X Equinox Supercomputer and veteran units that comprise the majority of the Masaki Guardian Population. The Masaki Defense Force is known to have utilized Nano machines and Nanobots for stealth operations.
  • The Eternal Starfleet (E.S) - Combined Fleet of the Old Masaki Dynasty, 10,000,000,000 Active Personnel
    Known as the Eternal Starfleet, this majestic organization is the lifeline of the entire Masaki Naval Infrastructure, being responsible for the creation, commissioning, and even launching of ALL ships constructed by the Old Masaki Dynasty. Led by a Joint Task Force of the Masaki Alpha Squadron, the Vice Warlord, and handpicked Admirals selected by the Grand Warlord himself. Ranging from the legendary Citadel-Class Masaki Worldship to simple Starfighters under the Dynasty's employ. This majestic Starfleet can be regarded as a living testament to the Dynasty's dedication of defending it's people.
  • The Dynastic Army (D.A) - Ground Forces of the Old Masaki Dynasty, 10,000,000,000 Active Personnel
    Known as the backbone of the Dynasty's Ground-based Operations, the Dynastic Army encompasses the might of each and every individual Masaki Guardian who is enlisted in this mighty Army. Led by the Vice Warlord and managed by the Alpha Squadron, this organization stresses Quantity over Quality, however over time, both Quantity and Quality are fully established in the DA's doctrine. Perhaps one of the most famous member of this organization is Alpha 01-1 or Grand Marshal Maelstrom, the most legendary and eldest of all Masaki Guardians, who has halved this organization into an Offensive Sect, better known as Maelstrom's Grand Army (M.G.A), and a Defensive Sect, known as Sigma's Shield (S.S), this organization is dedicated to maintaining the sovereign existence of the Dynasty as a whole.
  • Sigma's Special Operations Division (S.S.O.D) - Special Forces of the Old Masaki Dynasty, 5,000,000,000 Active Personnel (With more in Reserve)
    Better known as "Sigma's Finest", the Special Operations Division is led by the most recent member of Alpha Squadron, Masaki Unit Alpha 01-12, or Commander Starlight and is expert at Espionage Operations, Assassination Mission, Sabotage Operations, Deep Cover Operations, and an assortment of other missions that require more delicate attention than full Militaristic Might. This organization maintains it's doctrine of Special Operations so greatly that at least 20,000 Members of this organization are confirmed to be of Psi-Human Descent and commanded by Special Commander Myaku Masaki.
  • Alpha Squadron - Members of the Grand Warlord's Inner Circle & Loyal Guardians, 13 Active Personnel
    "We exist primarily to preserve the existence of Lord Kazuko's species as well as his legacy, one of which lives on as long as his species exists and until time dictates, we will continue to serve this purpose until we are no longer needed to perform this." Came the famous quote from Alpha 01-1, better known as Grand Marshal Maelstrom, the First among Equals in this legendary organization. Known as Alpha Squadron, this Organization has existed since the founding days of the Old Masaki Dynasty, being assigned the task of supervising the duties of both the Grand Warlord and Vice Warlord respectively, but they are the most famous for being the Guardian Thirteen, their duties primarily being the protection of the Grand Warlord above all other assignments, their loyalty to the Grand Warlord is considered absolute, and if necessary, they would die for him.
Military Strengths: Highly Versatile Masaki Guardian Population, Powerful Psionic Species, Veteran Tacticians, Highly Militaristic
Military Weaknesses: Severely Reduced Population (Psi-Human Hybrids), Guardian Production Facilities serve as the heart of the Dynastic Army's Production capabilities
-Diplomatic/Economic Information-
Languages: Galactic Basic Standard, Ma'saki Standard (Hybridization of Galactic Standard and the Celestial Language)
Foreign Policy: As a result of it's age of isolationism, the Old Masaki Dynasty has avoided interaction with the outside world and is unfamiliar with the notion of Foreign Affairs. However, if they view a nation or a group of nations as worthy of their time and attention, the Dynasty will establish a cautious but friendly gesture of peace with the nation and offer the establishment of diplomatic communications. But if said nation has had a history of hostile acts against other nations, the Dynasty's overture of Diplomatic Contact will be less peaceful and more assertive through communications.
Number Of Species: 2 Key yet minority-sized Species, and numerous Client Species
Economic Strengths: Flourishing Internal Trade between Client Species, Renewable Resources, Self-Producing Facilities
Economic Weaknesses: Little-to-No Foreign Trade, Minuscule Influence on Nearby Nations, Dynasty's Established Credit has little-to-no worth in Galactic Trade
-Other-
Technological Bases: Primarily Star Wars-related Technology, Some basis on both Mass Effect and Warhammer Technology
Activity on NS: Will be somewhat restricted in activity on Tuesday and Wednesday, will become full-time through the weekdays and then restricted through Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
RP Example: I's the OP, I am beyond such examples :p
Supporting Factions within your Nation:
#Twilight1 - Do Not Remove, as this is to track all Applications

Race name: Human-Celestial Hybrids

Race standard/average appearance: Members of this specific race have the appearances of a Human, but there have been two notable distinctions in their appearance, with some having relatively long hair with a bronze complexion, while others have been demonstrated to have lighter skin with unruly, short hair.

Race Specific abilities:

• Hybrid Physiology/Type II Demigod Physiology: When a Unidentified Human Female and the Immortal God Spera came together in marriage, two children who held both human and god-like properties were born, effectively granting them an influential cosmic presence as well as a variety of powers and abilities:
    • Enhanced Condition: As a result of being Half Human and Half God, It can be assumed that members of this Hybrid Species are conditioned to be far more powerful than any average human can hope to achieve.
    • Decelerated Aging: While able to break the limitations of the Hayflick Limit, members of this Species are not immortal but rather have an extensively long life-span, the longest recorded lifespan of a member of this species is around 13,000 Years Old, with this record being held by the two most senior members of this species, Asumar and Kazuko Masaki.
    • Regenerative Healing Factor: Due to the Celestial Blood running through their veins, members of this species have demonstrated the ability to go beyond the limitations set forth by the Hayflick Limit, meaning that their cells can continue replicating without shortening their lifespan, However, if they suffer an injury resulting in the removal of a limb, said limb cannot regenerate and thus medical attention is required to re-attach the limb. However, what makes this regenerative factor unique is that the immune system of a Human-Celestial Hybrid targets the most severe injury, and focuses efforts on healing that injury before other injuries are given attention.
  • The Nexus: Considered an enhanced version of "The Force" from Star Wars. The Nexus is both a rare and extremely potent Cosmic Force that allows the user to manipulate objects and matter with the mind, utilize Telepathy, as well as influence & manipulate the forces of Nature, Weather, and the Environment to suit their needs.
  • Eye Color Alteration: While not considered an offensive, defensive, or supplementary ability, whenever a member of the Hybrid Species feels a passionate emotion burning deep within them, whether it be burning anger or seething rage, a chemical reaction takes place within the ocular nerves of either the left or right eye, turning in a certain color that will remain unique to only a single user.

Homeworld name: Sigma Galli Prime

Lore:

Republic of the Cristo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of the Cristo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:13 pm

I fixed my app
Orthodox Christian, Nationalist, Reactionary, Stoic

(2 Kings 2:23-25): you won't be dissappointed

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:24 pm

Republic of the Cristo wrote:I fixed my app

Much better, accepted!

Archive it.

Also Accepted Jedi.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Postby Ella2 6 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:59 pm

New Neros wrote:Pssh, Nile Canaan would love to examine your xenobiology and its effectiveness as a bio-weapon.

Using the xenoes as a bioweapon is actually a feasible idea.

And it's a faster way to spread the epidemic, I'm sure the Xeno Queen would be glad to cooperate with you.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:28 pm

App should be done soon if I have no delays.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Ella2 6 wrote:
New Neros wrote:Pssh, Nile Canaan would love to examine your xenobiology and its effectiveness as a bio-weapon.

Using the xenoes as a bioweapon is actually a feasible idea.

And it's a faster way to spread the epidemic, I'm sure the Xeno Queen would be glad to cooperate with you.

aw yis, I'm down
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 pm

Going a bit slower than I thought'd to go. Anyways, IC will likely be up tomorrow.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse