NATION

PASSWORD

Wrath of the Cosmos (FT, Sandbox, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Ella2 6 wrote:Is anyone close to the Perseus Arm near the outer reach of the Milky Way?

That's where I plan to land my xenoes.

I'm where plot requires me. Though it is relatively difficult to land on a gas giant. So they'd likely not bother with us. Up to you though.

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:57 pm

Stumbled into here, decided why the heck not try?

taggitytagytags
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:25 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Ella2 6 wrote:Is anyone close to the Perseus Arm near the outer reach of the Milky Way?

That's where I plan to land my xenoes.

I'm where plot requires me. Though it is relatively difficult to land on a gas giant. So they'd likely not bother with us. Up to you though.

I'd prefer to be discovered as late as possible.

It's not exactly ideal to be identified before the xenoes get a firm foothold.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

Vaaz
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaaz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:28 pm

I am tag

Vaaz
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaaz » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:48 pm

Work in progress, both the Lore and biology
Race name: the T'Vaaz (Long form: T'Lan Hagaw T'Vaaz)

Race standard/average appearance: Anthro Barn Owl, with four "arms" (feathery wings that have talons on the end, similar to what a bat might have), and two regular arms with four fingers and two thumbs. They also are marsupials, and the females have a kangaroo pouch around their stomach. Females stand 4"11 to 5"2, males stand 6"6 to 6"8

Race Specific abilities: Flight, wicked insane climbing and hand eye coordination, being the only truly avian species that can reproduce like a marsupial. They technically have two "brains" or "nervous system nexuses", one which allows aforementioned wicked fast hand eye co-ordination (by controlling muscle memory and stimuli), while the other operates normally, working with memory, logic, and problem solving.

Homeworld name: T'Vaal, the third planet in the Neyna binary star system. There are two moons as well, one being an actual spherical moon (Tonahtu) and a lesser satellite (Tozazu). Neither are habitable without terraforming.

Lore: The short version of their culture is this: Picture the weirdest Japanese portions of mythology. Like
Rape, lots of incest, death, more death, and just plain what the fuckery
, now have that portion of mythology date Aztec mythology. Like, full blown acid trip rituals mixed in with lots, and lots of sacrifice, of both the sentient species and non-sentient species variety. They have a kid, who decides to become a feminazi, who then decides to date a Valkyrie and have some angry sex, which results in a kangaroo/marsupial, because look at their family history so far. It's meant to screw with your mind. Then that marsupial decides to bang a barn Owl, as they have developed a fetish for that sort of thing after reading Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Again, unsuprising. So after all that weirdness and biological impossibility, we have ourselves a T'Vaaz. Both physically and culturally.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Veroxia wrote:Stumbled into here, decided why the heck not try?

taggitytagytags

VEROXIA! Welcome my friend!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Vaaz wrote:Work in progress, both the Lore and biology
Race name: the T'Vaaz (Long form: T'Lan Hagaw T'Vaaz)

Race standard/average appearance: Anthro Barn Owl, with four "arms" (feathery wings that have talons on the end, similar to what a bat might have), and two regular arms with four fingers and two thumbs. They also are marsupials, and the females have a kangaroo pouch around their stomach. Females stand 4"11 to 5"2, males stand 6"6 to 6"8

Race Specific abilities: Flight, wicked insane climbing and hand eye coordination, being the only truly avian species that can reproduce like a marsupial. They technically have two "brains" or "nervous system nexuses", one which allows aforementioned wicked fast hand eye co-ordination (by controlling muscle memory and stimuli), while the other operates normally, working with memory, logic, and problem solving.

Homeworld name: T'Vaal, the third planet in the Neyna binary star system. There are two moons as well, one being an actual spherical moon (Tonahtu) and a lesser satellite (Tozazu). Neither are habitable without terraforming.

Lore: The short version of their culture is this: Picture the weirdest Japanese portions of mythology. Like
Rape, lots of incest, death, more death, and just plain what the fuckery
, now have that portion of mythology date Aztec mythology. Like, full blown acid trip rituals mixed in with lots, and lots of sacrifice, of both the sentient species and non-sentient species variety. They have a kid, who decides to become a feminazi, who then decides to date a Valkyrie and have some angry sex, which results in a kangaroo/marsupial, because look at their family history so far. It's meant to screw with your mind. Then that marsupial decides to bang a barn Owl, as they have developed a fetish for that sort of thing after reading Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Again, unsuprising. So after all that weirdness and biological impossibility, we have ourselves a T'Vaaz. Both physically and culturally.

I like it so far! Avian based aliens are relatively rare.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:02 am

How was my post?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:05 am

Turmenista wrote:How was my post?

It was really good dude. Can't wait to see more. I like the dramedy kinda thing you do.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:07 am

Turmenista wrote:How was my post?

It was really good dude. Can't wait to see more. I like the dramedy kinda thing you do.

Yea. Thom's gonna be a NPC and ally for a while. His ship is essentially Leah's but with a different paint scheme.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

FINISHED!!!

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:32 am

The New Earth Federation wrote:
Name/Alias: Senior Sergeant Christopher J. Rath

Species: Human

Appearance(Pics are recommended!): Here

Backstory: Chris came form one of he more prominent military families that lived in New Earth, so form birth he was expected to join the Army. At the age of 14 he joined the New London Military academy where he was excelled and proved to be one of the most cunning fighters, however once he graduated he learned that he was qualified to become a Paladin which he refused. Even though becoming a Paladin is the highest honor possible he turned it down because he wanted to be with his friends that he made during his time at the military academy. He was then put through standard NEF BT(Basic Training) where he refined his skills as a soldier thanks to the intense training and the augmentations he received.

After his three years of training he was transferred to a frontier outpost on the edge of NEF space, normally this outpost was quite but a few weeks after the garrison arrived, multiple bands of pirates attacked killing most of the Troopers that where on off duty. With most of the garrison dead or wounded, Chris, his squad mates and two other squads fought back where after a few days of guerrilla warfare the pirates where forced off the planet. After hearing about their victory the NEF High Command awarded him the Silver Cross of Valor (similar to the Silver star). Now he his on leave on New Earth and enjoying his time off.

Powers and Abilities(If any):
Federation Training: Training is a three year long process that start for everyone at the age of 17. You first start off with basic training, which includes hand to hand combat, weapon training, survival training, cardio, communication and the Military Amplitude test (which gives you a list of all recommended positions in the military. After the first phase of basic, you are then implanted with all standard NEF implants (bone coating, neural implants, and muscle amps). After this you are trained again to familiarize yourself with the training that you had before and to adjust yourself to the implants. The washout rate of Troopers is about 20-25 precent this is due to failing first phase of basic, dying in implantation, or not being able to adjust.
Strengths
Increased Reflexes, Increased Strength, Increased Speed

Standard Infantry: Chris is an experienced fighter when it comes to medium to close range fighting as it has been his speciality ever since he joined the Army, one of his trusted companions is his M83A7 Pulse Rifle.
Strengths
Excels at CQC and medium range, high durable armor/weapons and battle scarred
Weaknesses
Isn't very good at long range combat and headstrong

Equipment
M83A7 Pulse Rifle: The standard issue NEF weapon for all standard infantry and spec ops, it's reliable, powerful, and accurate. However it uses 9.80x24mm APFMJ rounds and its magazine only holds about fourty rounds and is slower then non-Federation weapons, these rounds are quite expensive and some what hard to find outside of NEF territory.
M5 SPDW: A small handgun that fires .45cal HEAP rounds, it's light, powerful, accurate, and can be fired in fully automatic, it has a twenty round magazine.
Combat knife: A 10-30 cm vibro-blade
Grenades: standard nades
MKV Power Armor set: MKV power armor set, however it is customizable giving the user a personal touch to the armor. The helmet of the armor set is made up a Titanium alloy and is coated with a heat resistant material. The inside of the helmet is patted for comfort, the helmet also has a built in visor and fully encloses the head. It also features a HUD system that displays ammunition, bio-readings, weapon information, a targeting reticle, and squad information. The chest plate is made up of a kevlar vest with 1 inch Titanium alloy plates that are fitted on the outside of the vest. The chest plate cover the chest, groin, and throat. The armor also has a layer of Heat Regulating Gel (HRG) and ballistic absorbing gel it is also sealed against all biological, chemical, radioactive weapons as well as the vacuum of space. The HRG regulates body temperature of the Trooper depending on the environment that they are deployed in, it also helps reduce the burns of energy based weapons and the ballistic gel is to help slow down the velocity of ballistic weapons and also reduce plasma burns. They also wear shoulder pads, forearm guards, thigh guards, and shin guards.
Radio
Rations
About 10 share clips of each Pulse Rilfe ammo and M5 ammo

Intelligence(Describe it): He is quite intelligent when it comes to military strategy and tactics, however he is about average when it comes to everything else.

Optional stuff.

Theme song: "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down

Random Facts about your character: Quite shy around other people where aren't from the Federation or in the Military. He is also quite, respectful and curious.

Nation Name: New Earth Federation

Lore: (Cut down version)
Earth got destroyed in a huge world war the nations of Earth fled to the starts for refugee, the NEF rises through the ashes and starts expanding. While expanding the NEF stumbles upon the Dracoians and invades their home world (which is located in the same system as New Earth), they peaceful intergrate them into NEF society where they are treated as equals. However a huge rebellion happens on Draco but is quickly put down by NEF forces, ever since then there has been no rebellions.

Size:
-Total: 1 Trillion
-Military: 3% of total population

Military Base: Troopers

Military Branches: Army, Navy, Airforce

Other Stuff: The NEF is an industrial/military power, we love quality over quantity.

Race name: Dracoians

Race standard/average appearance: Male
Female

Race Specific abilities: Males are very very good at warfare and their skin is slightly tougher to help improve their durability. Females are very very good at technology/science.

Homeworld name: Draco

Lore: Form what the Federation found in the National Records on Draco is that the oldest recorded of civilization on Draco was founded around 500 AD (Earth Time) however it seems that this nation soon collapsed around 900 AD, records show that this nation was full of technological wonders and a very prideful society (think of something like the Roman Empire) however it collapsed due to a large invasion by barbarians. This invasion led to something like Humanity's Dark Ages this lasted until the 14th century were the Dracoians experienced something like our Renaissance and Age of Exploration, however their population was largely confined to a single continent. Records show form 15th century to the 16th century a wave of massive wars broke out on this single continent and by the end of the 16th century most of the land mass was under the Confederation, with the founding of the Confederation the Dracoians began to spread out form their orgnial continent to the other five on Draco. Peace spread across the planet until the 27th century when the Dracoians came in contact with the New Earth Federation, this confrontation led to the downfall of the Confederation and the Dracoians being incorporated into the Federation.
Before the Federation invasion of Draco, the Dracoians where involved in a major war that united all of the different nations into one central government. This war was deadly killing a majority of their population off, however this allowed the Dracoians to form their planetary central government which they called the Confederation or the Confederate States of Draco. This Confederation created peace and stability throughout Draco until the Federation invasion in 2610, now the Dracoians live peacefully with the humans.

--Theory- There are two major theories that our scientists have developed to explain the reason why there is a major difference between the male and female version of the Draconians,
1. That their was once two different species on the planet Draco however in some way the opposite sex of the two species started to die off and so realizing that the end is near the male sex of the northern climates and the female sex of the southern climates merged into one species. However this doesn't explain why their facial/body structure has changed.
2. The second one is that the males have evolved into what they are because of constant warfare and natural selection. This explains why most male Dracoians are very militaristic and pro military.

Race Name: Humanity

Race standard/average appearance: Human

Race Specific abilities: Highly intelligent, adaptable, cunning

Homeworld name: Former: Earth

Lore: See Nation history
Tech Level: Mid FT, 2898
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
Captial: New Earth, Arcadia system
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:36 am

I might make a completely new app just for Thom, and upgrade his status from NPC to PC.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:26 pm

Looks good NEF. Accepted!

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:28 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Looks good NEF. Accepted!

Dankeschön
Militaristic, imperialistic, multi species spacefaring nation, not based on Earth
WE DONT USE NS STATS, PLEASE USE FACTBOOKS Telegrams are always welcomed, don't worry I don't bite.

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:52 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Veroxia wrote:Stumbled into here, decided why the heck not try?

taggitytagytags

Jedi, nice seeing you here! How is everything? :)
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:53 pm

Veroxia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Things have been going pretty good.

Veroxia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:02 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
Veroxia wrote:

That's great to hear. So Jedi, perhaps you would like to make the usual contact and pact with the Korosians and possibly with the Pratorians?
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:12 pm

Veroxia wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:

That's great to hear. So Jedi, perhaps you would like to make the usual contact and pact with the Korosians and possibly with the Pratorians?

Sure!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Minor update to the OP.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Who wants to interact with Chris?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:12 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:Who wants to interact with Chris?

I'm more than happy to. It would make sense that the NEF buys many of their cyber tickets devices from CTI.

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:15 pm

The New Earth Federation wrote:Who wants to interact with Chris?

I'm more than happy to. It would make sense that the NEF buys many of their cyber tickets devices from CTI.

Cyber tickets? Anyway you can find him in a bar or at his house, I'll get a post up about his location.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Cyber tickets? Anyway you can find him in a bar or at his house, I'll get a post up about his location.

Cybernetics. I don't know why my phone did that.

Anyways, I just need a reason for having someone or something meet up with him. What could he need/want that CTI could give him?

The New Earth Federation
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Earth Federation » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Anyways, I just need a reason for having someone or something meet up with him. What could he need/want that CTI could give him?

Mm.....maybe he is inspecting the new line of military cybernetics. Or he could be guarding a officer who is inspecting the devices.
Last edited by The New Earth Federation on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Mm.....maybe he is inspecting the new line of military cybernetics. Or he could be guarding a officer who is inspecting the devices.

Either could work.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse