NATION

PASSWORD

Wrath of the Cosmos (FT, Sandbox, Always Open!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Wrath of the Cosmos (FT, Sandbox, Always Open!)

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Welcome to Wrath of the Cosmos. I like being blunt so here's the gist of it. This is a sandbox RP that takes place in the far future, where space travel is quite common and easy. Now, I'm not a huge stickler for lore, and would rather save all the juicy bits to be designed by us for us. Rather than me trying to railroad everything and making a bunch of rules for everyone to follow. The Milky Way Galaxy is your play ground, and you can be almost anything! This is a sandbox after all. Nations, factions, and characters are all welcome. If you're not sure if something is okay, ask me! Those who've been in my Rps will tell you I'm very fair and reasonable.

As for story and lore. I'm not going to bother making up a whole bunch of other races and such. Why? If you want a certain species to exist in the galaxy, make them up! That's what the apps are for! I don't want to hamstring people to lore. Because I want us all to make it! It's a sandbox. We're here to have fun. If needed we can just say that there's a bunch of non-specific races that make up the majority of the galaxy, and what they look like and such is up to you.

The Apocamagegden

Dismissed by nearly everyone as one of those common "The end is near" weirdos who stands on the street corner yelling at people about the end times. However recent events have shown that there have been strange time space anomalies, primarily located around Earth. No one has yet to investigate these... Yet.

Now then, let's get to the rules!
RULES!

Standard Rp etiquette. No metagaming, godmodding (without permission), OP is God, ect.
NS rules apply. Keep it PG 13-14.
For Nations: Number wanking WILL NOT be tolerated. At all.
For Characters: Superpowers and that jazz are totally okay, within reason. TG me or ask if you're not sure what's okay.
No arguments in the OOC. If you have a disagreement with another RPer, take it to TG.
Fun is mandatory. Don't take it super seriously, this is supposed to be fun.

Now then. The APPS! Delete the stuff in Parenthesis

Code: Select all
Name/Alias:

Species:

Appearance(Pics are recommended!):

Backstory:

Powers and Abilities(If any):

Weaknesses:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence(Describe it):

[b]Optional stuff.[/b]

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:

Race App

Race name:

Race standard/average appearance:

Race Specific abilities:

Homeworld name:

Lore:

Nation App

Nation Name:

Lore:(Include leaders, and anything else you think you need.)

Size:(Civilian and Military Population and the number of stars within the territory)

Military Base:(What makes up the bulk of the troops?):

Military Branches:

Other Stuff(If any. Anything else that you think is needed.)

Faction App

Name:

Leader:

Faction Size: (How many people are in it?)

Tech Level: (Explain the technology they have)

Background: (What do they do? What is their goal?)
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Tag
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:54 pm

That was fast.

So anything more on those setting ideas that were talked about in the other thread? Are we still supposed to think about it?
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm here, hello. I'll be borrowing ideas from Endless Space, stand by.
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Using my Dynasty and something that is similar to the Force, but with a new name and such.

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:18 pm

What happened to humanity in this RP? Can anyone come up with backstory for the human race? Wouldn't different ideas be mutually exclusive?

Also does something have to belong to a faction to be independent? Can I have a kind of Wild West like wasteland planet that isn't really claimed, but won't be taken over?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:22 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:That was fast.

So anything more on those setting ideas that were talked about in the other thread? Are we still supposed to think about it?

We can discuss it now, or later. Part of this Rp is building the world ourselves as it goes along.

I'll probably do something regarding ancient alien artifacts. But not on the History channel.

The first Galactic Republic wrote:What happened to humanity in this RP? Can anyone come up with backstory for the human race? Wouldn't different ideas be mutually exclusive?

Also does something have to belong to a faction to be independent? Can I have a kind of Wild West like wasteland planet that isn't really claimed, but won't be taken over?

Advancement happened. We reached out into the stars. It more the background doesn't matter much and the future very much does.

That's the best way to put it, maybe I could make a planet app... That's fine.

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The first Galactic Republic wrote:That was fast.

We can discuss it now, or later. Part of this Rp is building the world ourselves as it goes along.

I'll probably do something regarding ancient alien artifacts. But not on the History channel.

The first Galactic Republic wrote:What happened to humanity in this RP? Can anyone come up with backstory for the human race? Wouldn't different ideas be mutually exclusive?

Advancement happened. We reached out into the stars. It more the background doesn't matter much and the future very much does.

So if one player (very likely me) wanted to have a war with an alien race as part of humanity's backstory could I?

How influential could I make the war? How detailed could I be about humanity's government during the war? Can I detail what happened to the Earth? Could I even go so far as to decide what happened to the Earth?

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:33 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:

So if one player (very likely me) wanted to have a war with an alien race as part of humanity's backstory could I?

How influential could I make the war? How detailed could I be about humanity's government during the war? Can I detail what happened to the Earth? Could I even go so far as to decide what happened to the Earth?

That's fine. Shit can contradict (I might actually make that a plot point, contradicting histories.)

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:35 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:So if one player (very likely me) wanted to have a war with an alien race as part of humanity's backstory could I?

That's fine. Shit can contradict (I might actually make that a plot point, contradicting histories.)

Oh wow really? I have some interesting plans for the Earth then.

I'm definitely interested now. I'll go all out.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:40 pm

The first Galactic Republic wrote:

Oh wow really? I have some interesting plans for the Earth then.

I'm definitely interested now. I'll go all out.

Do iiiiit.

History contradicts, but the present remains the same.

There we go. We have an overarching goal for the RP for the moment.

Negotiator

Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Name: The Zentorn Fleet

Leader: A council or some such thing. No one leader.

Faction Size: Hundreds of millions of individuals.

Tech Level: A massive fleet composed of thousands of ships. Houses the known species. Ships contain technology for sustaining species. Largest ships are dozens of kilometers in length. Powerful energy based weapons.

(Not sure how to measure advancement since I can't compare it to other people's yet.)

Background: The Zentorn fleet keeps a permanent blockade over the Borderworld. It allows no ships to leave or travel there. It is always there. The species lives aboard the fleet. They rarely travel to the surface or intervene with the lives of the inhabitants, though there are exceptions. Nobody knows why.

More apps incoming.

Edit: (You said there could be a planet app, so this is more of a planet app than a faction app since the planet isn't unified.)

Name: The Borderworld

Leader: Divided into various states.

Faction Size: Total population approaches five billion. Ninety percent immigrated.

Tech Level: Varied.

The relics of a long gone but advanced civilization dot the world. The native inhabitants learned to scavenge it. They can't produce new technology but they can repair what they find pretty well. Much of their economy revolves around scavenging technology and trading it.

Alien visitors to the planet brought with them their technology. Thus some people on the planet have more advanced technology available, and some scavenge from ancient technology.

Background: The people of the Borderworld simply seek to survive. Between the arid and dusty landscape and the bands of raiders who roam the planet scavengers work hard to make a living. In the past aliens visited the planet to trade with the locals, but that was before the Zentorn fleet that has been orbiting the planet as long as anyone can remember started destroying any ship that tried to reach the planet. Now only a few smugglers can make it through, and when they do they find the inhabitants have little to trade. That's if raiders don't try to just take it. Thus outside contact is rare and communities of aliens marooned on the planet have sprung up.
Last edited by The first Galactic Republic on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Name: Cyber Tech Inc.

Leader: Jason Hayden

Faction Size: Approximately 500 million employees galaxy wide.

Tech Level: CTI is a large company dedicated to achieving humanity's potential, via the process of replacing the flesh with metal, and ensuring that humanity always has the upper hand by making the best weapons that they can.

Background: CTI was created by Jason Hayden as a means to provide cheap and effective cybernetic augmentations to the public. Jason accomplished this goal for two reasons. He grew up noticing people were sometimes missing parts of their body. He thought it was strange, and it came to a head when he was diagnosed with inoperable cancer. Since then CTI has pushed Cybernetic augmentations as a solution to many of the problems that organic life had issues with. Jason himself even indulges in cybernetics and has as many augments as is body will allow and even finding ways to weapons inside of the augments.

On the surface at least. CTI is much deeper than it seems. While Jason pushes cybernetics and weapon technology as CTI's standard fare, he's working on much, much more advanced technology in secret. Dark matter reactors, zero point energy weapons, kill bots, and consciousness transferal are just the beginning.

Name/Alias: Jason Hayden

Species: Cybernetic Human

Appearance: Jason Bot Jason's real body.

Backstory: Jason was born along time ago by human standards. Ever since he was a child, he always had a fascination with robots. Watching movies that featured always had him rooting for the machine, even if it was the antagonist. When he grew up he went into bionic engineering in hopes of finding a way to upgrade his body. Fortunately he was extremely gifted in this field and pushed the concept farther than any previous. Helping with the battery issue and the biggest issue, having the organic parts reject the mechanical parts. Once the technology was stable and safe, partly as a publicity stunt for his company and partly because he was tired of his weak and flimsy body failing him.

Jason augmented himself as much as he could possibly go. Leaving more machine than man. His company took off and he quickly became one of the wealthiest men alive. He never cared for the money as anything more than a means to an end. A few decades passed and eventually he pushed out into the galactic market, only furthering his technological progress and ideas. But like all things, something has to go wrong, and go wrong it did. Jason was diagnosed with a very unusual, aggressive form of brain cancer. As luck would have it, it was inoperable without causing severe brain damage and crippling his vast intelligence. This was the last straw. Things were going to change for him. He never told anyone but the heads of his R&D department. He was not going to die. And no one was to know about his disease.

He had a robotic body built, not just a basic one, but one the represented everything that he stood for. He wanted the body to be everything that CTI had to offer. Using technology that was either illegal, untested, or just flat out dwarfed the rest of the galaxy, he designed his new body. Once that was done, Jason was very close to death and as such had one final mission before he died. He transferred his consciousness from himself into the new body. And was absolutely thrilled with the results. No more migraines and spinning rooms. No more aches and pains. No more exhaustion. No more memory issues. Even his R&D was shocked to the fact that not only did it work, but Jason seemed really happy despite having burned most of his personal fortune in building this masterpiece. The final thing he did was had a modified customer service A.I. take the place of his old body while using his new one as a bodyguard. No one but the highest level scientists knew about this, and Jason told them that letting this information leak without his consent would carry severe consequences. They agreed that this was a secret best kept for the moment.

Powers and Abilities: Jason Bot: A basic mouthpiece for Jason to use to keep his company together. Everyone, but a very small number of people believe this to be the real Jason. This body is far beyond the strength of flesh and has several systems built in to keep him safe.

Supernatural Condition: The robot is inhumanly strong, fast, and combat oriented. Thanks to all of the augments, it's very difficult to damage, and even harder to destroy.

Built in Weapons Systems: The robot has a vast array of weaponry. Including plasma blades, shock blasters, and incinerator cannons.

Supernatural Immunity: Because it's a machine, nearly all forms of poison are useless, psionics have limited use against it, it no longer requires oxygen, and is immune to pain.

Jason's Real Body: The real body of Jason Hayden, designed by himself. This body was referred to as a "personal body guard using the best CTI has to offer." Jason muses that he would be considered a WMD in many portions of the galaxy if they knew what the body was capable of. He possess all of the above powers, but to a much greater degree. Along with several experimental weapons and system either not found, or rarely found throughout the galaxy.

Infinite Energy: Jason's body uses a Dark Matter reactor that not only burns cleanly, but provides him with an absurd amount of power that will never degrade.

Hardlight Manipulation: Jason's body is capable of manipulating hardlight to such a fine degree, that it's capable of creating and maintaining constructs. Also used primarily as the invisible force field that's around the body.

Zero-Point Energy Manipulation: CTI's answer to a nonlethal solution against violence. This technology allows him to freeze anything up to the size of a large battle taink down to a quantum level and move it without causing harm or damage to the target.

Technology Manipulation: The most experimental system Jason has. The ability to recode, rewrite, and even take control of other technology. It's a bit buggy, but more or less works with anything with an AI.

Weaknesses: Ego: Jason is, understandably, incredibly confident in his abilities as an engineer and really doesn't like being questioned on it.

Instability: Jason's new body, while profoundly advanced, isn't perfectly stable. While he theoretically could output infinite power, the body is not designed to handle that much stress. Too much and he could damage the delicate parts of it.

Standard Equipment: His body.

Intelligence: Jason is considered to be one of the foremost robotic and cybernetic engineers in the galaxy. And doesn't mind reminding people of it.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: He actually spent a billion credits just making sure he could mimic the sense of taste in his body. As he still loves food.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:00 pm

-Base Information-
=========================================================
Organization Name: Talbot Conglomerate
Type of Organization: Industrial and Financial Conglomerate
Organization Leader: John Talbot, 17th Baron Talbot
History Of Your Organization: The Talbot Conglomerate was founded a millennia ago by Henry Talbot when he gained international acclaim by using his fleet of small freighters to provide disaster relief to a remote areas in the galaxy. It was started largely as a front for Talbot 's interest in counterfeiting and contraband. Talbot Conglomerate would get construction contracts on other worlds, and use that as cover to smuggle goods to new markets.

Despite it being largely a sham corporation, Henry Talbot insisted that the construction work be of the best quality. This was to avoid complaints to officials that might lead to investigations of the company's true nature. This made the company a galaxy-wide industry leader.

When their suppliers couldn't meet Talbot's demand for materials to build a new starport on the outer rims, Talbot's brother John suggested they start their own supply chain to locate and mine resources. They received permission to explore a large group of planets set aside for corporate development. Other megacorporations then attempted to block Talbot from succeeding by refusing to sell them scout ships and supplies. This led Talbot to acquire a ship construction and design firm to produce their own ships, which were named Mining Explorers. These multipurpose ships were bulk freighters/survey ships/colony transports.

Talbot's success led to an economic boom in many worlds, and prompted the governments to grant them a chain of asteroids as a heredity barony. It owned hundreds of subsidiaries, including publishing houses, news agencies, starship design and construction companies, medical and pharmaceutical firms, computer companies and security firms.

-Military/Security Information-
Military Information: The military is above all the most prized element of the Conglomerate. The army is composed by Highly advanced robots that are stronger, faster and more durable than the vast majority of organics. With their upgraded neural processors they are fully capable of independent operations. They are equipped with a personality, synthetics are able to interact socially on equal terms with the rest of the employees. Some units may even assume leadership roles.
Security Personnel: 3,000,000 Synthetics
Affiliated Branches:
-Other Information-
Rival Organizations:
Benefactors: Anyone who wants to make a deal with an evil corporation.
Last edited by Cuprum on Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ella2 6 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:11 am

This reminds me way too much of Stellaris for me to not join in.

Galactic tag buoy.

EDIT: I have a conundrum to sort out here...

This is probably the only RP which I'll be able to role play an intergalactic race of parasitic alien lifeforms (like the flood or the zerg) bent on becoming the only form of life in the Universe (so... Nazi Zombies in space?).

But the problem is with that, there's basically no way of not "number wanking" by late game.
Last edited by Ella2 6 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:55 am

Ella2 6 wrote:This reminds me way too much of Stellaris for me to not join in.

Galactic tag buoy.

This is probably the only RP which I'll be able to role play an intergalactic race of parasitic alien lifeforms (like the flood or the zerg) bent on becoming the only form of life in the Universe (so... Nazi Zombies in space?).

But the problem is with that, there's basically no way of not "number wanking" by late game.

I'll obviously make exceptions since hiveminds and such really don't have much alternatively.

Ella2 6
Diplomat

Founded: May 16, 2016

Postby Ella2 6 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:44 am

Ella2 6 wrote:This reminds me way too much of Stellaris for me to not join in.

Galactic tag buoy.

I'll obviously make exceptions since hiveminds and such really don't have much alternatively.

Thanks!
I'll try and tone down strategy to compensate for numbers.

I'll get that app up some time later.

The faction app is more suitable, I do believe?
Wiki Factbooks
Kato
Kaga-Kami

A writer of magic, fantasy & science fiction.

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:46 am

Tiggity taggity, coming for that appity.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012

Postby Rygondria » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:12 am

im in, eitther a species or space barbarians or a entertainment conglomerate coming up.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:16 am

Rygondria wrote:im in, eitther a species or space barbarians or a entertainment conglomerate coming up.

Do you not think all three would make an interesting mix?
Last edited by Spindle on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:23 am

Finished! A sci-fi corporation that, get this, ISN'T EVIL!

Name: Cyber Tech Inc.

Leader: Jason Hayden

Faction Size: Approximately 500 million employees galaxy wide.

Tech Level: CTI is a large company dedicated to achieving humanity's potential, via the process of replacing the flesh with metal, and ensuring that humanity always has the upper hand by making the best weapons that they can.

Background: CTI was created by Jason Hayden as a means to provide cheap and effective cybernetic augmentations to the public. Jason accomplished this goal for two reasons. He grew up noticing people were sometimes missing parts of their body. He thought it was strange, and it came to a head when he was diagnosed with inoperable cancer. Since then CTI has pushed Cybernetic augmentations as a solution to many of the problems that organic life had issues with. Jason himself even indulges in cybernetics and has as many augments as is body will allow and even finding ways to weapons inside of the augments.

On the surface at least. CTI is much deeper than it seems. While Jason pushes cybernetics and weapon technology as CTI's standard fare, he's working on much, much more advanced technology in secret. Dark matter reactors, zero point energy weapons, kill bots, and consciousness transferal are just the beginning.

Name/Alias: Jason Hayden

Species: Cybernetic Human

Appearance: Jason Bot Jason's real body.

Backstory: Jason was born along time ago by human standards. Ever since he was a child, he always had a fascination with robots. Watching movies that featured always had him rooting for the machine, even if it was the antagonist. When he grew up he went into bionic engineering in hopes of finding a way to upgrade his body. Fortunately he was extremely gifted in this field and pushed the concept farther than any previous. Helping with the battery issue and the biggest issue, having the organic parts reject the mechanical parts. Once the technology was stable and safe, partly as a publicity stunt for his company and partly because he was tired of his weak and flimsy body failing him.

Jason augmented himself as much as he could possibly go. Leaving more machine than man. His company took off and he quickly became one of the wealthiest men alive. He never cared for the money as anything more than a means to an end. A few decades passed and eventually he pushed out into the galactic market, only furthering his technological progress and ideas. But like all things, something has to go wrong, and go wrong it did. Jason was diagnosed with a very unusual, aggressive form of brain cancer. As luck would have it, it was inoperable without causing severe brain damage and crippling his vast intelligence. This was the last straw. Things were going to change for him. He never told anyone but the heads of his R&D department. He was not going to die. And no one was to know about his disease.

He had a robotic body built, not just a basic one, but one the represented everything that he stood for. He wanted the body to be everything that CTI had to offer. Using technology that was either illegal, untested, or just flat out dwarfed the rest of the galaxy, he designed his new body. Once that was done, Jason was very close to death and as such had one final mission before he died. He transferred his consciousness from himself into the new body. And was absolutely thrilled with the results. No more migraines and spinning rooms. No more aches and pains. No more exhaustion. No more memory issues. Even his R&D was shocked to the fact that not only did it work, but Jason seemed really happy despite having burned most of his personal fortune in building this masterpiece. The final thing he did was had a modified customer service A.I. take the place of his old body while using his new one as a bodyguard. No one but the highest level scientists knew about this, and Jason told them that letting this information leak without his consent would carry severe consequences. They agreed that this was a secret best kept for the moment.

Powers and Abilities: Jason Bot: A basic mouthpiece for Jason to use to keep his company together. Everyone, but a very small number of people believe this to be the real Jason. This body is far beyond the strength of flesh and has several systems built in to keep him safe.

Supernatural Condition: The robot is inhumanly strong, fast, and combat oriented. Thanks to all of the augments, it's very difficult to damage, and even harder to destroy.

Built in Weapons Systems: The robot has a vast array of weaponry. Including plasma blades, shock blasters, and incinerator cannons.

Supernatural Immunity: Because it's a machine, nearly all forms of poison are useless, psionics have limited use against it, it no longer requires oxygen, and is immune to pain.

Jason's Real Body: The real body of Jason Hayden, designed by himself. This body was referred to as a "personal body guard using the best CTI has to offer." Jason muses that he would be considered a WMD in many portions of the galaxy if they knew what the body was capable of. He possess all of the above powers, but to a much greater degree. Along with several experimental weapons and system either not found, or rarely found throughout the galaxy.

Infinite Energy: Jason's body uses a Dark Matter reactor that not only burns cleanly, but provides him with an absurd amount of power that will never degrade.

Hardlight Manipulation: Jason's body is capable of manipulating hardlight to such a fine degree, that it's capable of creating and maintaining constructs. Also used primarily as the invisible force field that's around the body.

Zero-Point Energy Manipulation: CTI's answer to a nonlethal solution against violence. This technology allows him to freeze anything up to the size of a large battle taink down to a quantum level and move it without causing harm or damage to the target.

Technology Manipulation: The most experimental system Jason has. The ability to recode, rewrite, and even take control of other technology. It's a bit buggy, but more or less works with anything with an AI.

Weaknesses: Ego: Jason is, understandably, incredibly confident in his abilities as an engineer and really doesn't like being questioned on it.

Instability: Jason's new body, while profoundly advanced, isn't perfectly stable. While he theoretically could output infinite power, the body is not designed to handle that much stress. Too much and he could damage the delicate parts of it.

Standard Equipment: His body.

Intelligence: Jason is considered to be one of the foremost robotic and cybernetic engineers in the galaxy. And doesn't mind reminding people of it.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character: He actually spent a billion credits just making sure he could mimic the sense of taste in his body. As he still loves food.
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rygondria
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012

Postby Rygondria » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:26 am

Spindle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:im in, eitther a species or space barbarians or a entertainment conglomerate coming up.

Do you not think all three would make and interesting mix?

"Introducing the Galaxy's hit new show meet the Barbarians, what happens when you mix a peaceful agrarian civilization with raiders from byond the stars ? Entertainment that the critics sre calling the most original pillaging in years, so watch meet the barbarians today every thursday at 9 Sol time on the Yutani Network"

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:30 am

Rygondria wrote:
Spindle wrote:Do you not think all three would make and interesting mix?

"Introducing the Galaxy's hit new show meet the Barbarians, what happens when you mix a peaceful agrarian civilization with raiders from byond the stars ? Entertainment that the critics sre calling the most original pillaging in years, so watch meet the barbarians today every thursday at 9 Sol time on the Yutani Network"

See, this is what FT sandboxes are for.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:33 am

Spindle wrote:
Rygondria wrote:"Introducing the Galaxy's hit new show meet the Barbarians, what happens when you mix a peaceful agrarian civilization with raiders from byond the stars ? Entertainment that the critics sre calling the most original pillaging in years, so watch meet the barbarians today every thursday at 9 Sol time on the Yutani Network"

See, this is what FT sandboxes are for.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly. I noticed a distinct lack of them. So I made my own.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse