NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: A Feast for Crows [OOC/Concluded]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

For the next Game of Thrones RP what time period would you like to see?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:40 pm

Century of Blood/Aegon's Conquest (OOC is already made)
45%
The First Blackfyre Rebellion
No votes
War of the Five Kings (reboot)
9%
Robert's Rebellion (reboot)
No votes
War of the Ninepenny Kings
No votes
The Dance of Dragons
18%
A Game of Thrones (Start at Jon Arryn's Death)
No votes
Year of the False Spring (Year before Robert's Rebellion)
9%
The Holy King (Baelor the Blessed's reign)
No votes
Other (Make a suggestion in a post)
18%

Total votes : 11

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:06 pm

So these are the people I know will be in Highgarden tourney so far:
Lord Garlan Tyrell
Lord-in-Exile Axell Blacken
The Hedge Knight (never remember his name :D)
Areo Hotah
Prince Trystane Nymeros Martell
A Voltano (?)
Ser Dickon Tarly (?)
Random knights in Aegon's armies

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:12 pm

I will have an Aegon post up hopefully tomorrow, it be late when it gets up as I am still waiting on House Martell and my next post will involve several characters

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Nasaira wrote:I will have an Aegon post up hopefully tomorrow, it be late when it gets up as I am still waiting on House Martell and my next post will involve several characters

I think Vantaria made a post

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Three new Kingsguard have been appointed to replace Tyrell, Blount, and Oakheart. The replacements are not Canon-Characters and all come from houses that have no members mentioned in the books or TV shows. This is with the exception of Roderick Malver, as Malver is not a House at all in any Canon and was just a randomly generated name.
Basic rundown of the three new Kingsguard before I go to bed:
Ser Raynard Ruttiger is the new Taste-Tester and is a Lannister Crony who works primarily for Kevan. It is worth noting that he is a good swordsman unlike Bount, although not on the level of other Kingsguard.
Ser Roderick Malver is more of a Mall Cop-Esque Kingsguard. He is an aging Crownlander Knight who used to kick ass in the good 'ol days. He has slowed down quite a bit since then though, however he can still probably take a couple nameless soldiers down if they attack him.
Ser Olivar Overton is basically a giant Northern guy who converted to the Faith of the Seven and despises Robert Strong, and ended up joining the Kingsguard in an effort to get closer to the Seven though his service to the crown.
Primary Author of The Forum Seven Guide to Location Threads
Reploid Productions wrote:It's rude to play with yourself in public.
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Who is the Baelish player?

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Ariado wrote:App:
Name: Petyr Baelish
Titles: Lord Paramount of the Trident, Lord of Harrenhal, Lord Protector of the Eyrie and the Vale of Arryn, Lord of the smallest of the fingers
House: Baelish
House Seat: Harrenhal
House Sigil: A black mockingbird on a yellow field

Allegiance paid to: (Eg. Bolton's to Starks, Starks to Targaryens) Technically to the Iron Throne, but this allegiance grows more distant by the day.
Appearance (Picture appreciated):
Personality: Petyr Baelish is many things, an extremely talented administrator to some, a snake to others, and a terrifying enemy to all. Petyr lives his life by one simple saying, chaos is a ladder. By constantly inflaming tensions throughout the seven kingdoms, he plans on expanding his power until he is king, or whatever is left after the chaos. For this very reason, Petyr is always a man looking for an angle. Any bit of leverage he can get, he will exploit. All this to avoid feeling powerless. As the son of the lord of the smallest finger, he was just barely above a commoner, and a childhood event made it painfully clear to him he couldn't become powerful through military prowess. So he schemes for the two things life would of never gave him willingly, power and love.
Skills: great administrator, good spymaster, master manipulator
Weaponry (If any): a dagger
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 60,000 Valemen, a large portion of which are heavy cavalry known as knights of the Vale(assume since they are untouched by war but probably less population then the Reach) 100 men from the Finger, 15,000 Rivermen(assumed since they are ravaged by war but a large population)
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please): Petyr Baelish was born the the lord of the smallest finger, normally meaning he would be resigned to a life as an extremely minor lord. But as luck would have it, his father had made a friendship with Hoster Tully. Petyr was fostered in Riverrun. He became close friends with Hoster's children, and was treated like family by the Tullys. Falling in love with Catelyn Tully, he challenged her betrothed, Brandon Stark to a duel which he lost. After the duel, Lysa Tully gave him her virginity before being sent back to the fingers.

Using his connection to Lysa Tully, he controlled the customs of Gulltown and where he increased income tenfold. Due to this success, he was named Master of Coin to the king. During his time as Master of Coin, he put many men of his in positions of importance to make him more influential in King's Landing. He also bought many establishments within King's Landing.

Petyr would later convince Lysa to kill her husband with poison, and then got her to accuse the Lannisters to be the killers to her sister Catelyn. Petyr uses this opportunity to manipulate Catelyn into further inflaming tensions between the Lannisters and Starks. He then betrays Ned Stark, to improve his standing within the Court.

He continued to advise the Crown under King Joffrey, and even negotiated an alliance between the Crown and the Reach. In the Battle of BlackWater, he is the one to think of dressing someone up as Renly Baratheon to shake the enemy's morale. For his actions he is given Harrenhal and made Lord Paramount of the Trident. He was quickly tapped afterwards to head to the Vale to marry Lysa to get the Vale to ally with the Crown. Petyr leaves King Landing, but stays close to spirit Sansa away in the chaos of Joffrey's death. While not known to anyone else but him and Sansa, he was the one who orchestrated the King's death. He then goes on to kill Lysa so he becomes Protector of the Vale and bring Robert Aryyn under his control. Petyr consolidated his power of the Vale through using Lyn Corbray as a spy and mole within resistant factions, making the Vale and it's armies essentially his.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=382938&start=50
Notes:
Sansa Stark, Robert Arryn, Nestor Royce, Lyn Corbray, Harold Hardying, various figures in Kings Landing who he gave positions to while Master of Coins
Farnhamia wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:Well, I assume Max Barry has money. So maybe he could buy a couple reporters.

He could but they don't keep for very long. A week, ten days if you keep them in the fridge, which is never convenient.
Reploid Productions wrote:Swearing is just fucking fine on this goddamn fucking forum
[violet] wrote:Maybe we could power our new search engine from the sexual tension between you two.

Kerloff
Attaché

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerloff » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:09 am

App:
Name: Randyll Tarly
House: Tarly
Titles: Lord of Horn Hill, Justiciar, Master of Laws
House Seat: Horn Hill
House Sigil: Vert, a huntsman striding to dexter proper garbed gules
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/d/d8/Tarly.png

Allegiance paid to: Tyrells of Highgarden, King Tommen of Houses Lannister and Baratheon
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/e/e9/RandyllTarly_by_Kevin_McCoy.jpg

Personality: Gruff and mean, but shrewd and possessing an ironclad will, and is renowned as one of the finest military commanders in Westeros.
Skills: Intelligent, extremely capable leader of men, fine close-quarters fighter, diligent and disciplined.
Weaponry (If any): Heartsbane, the Valyrian steel ancestral greatsword of House Tarly
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 15,000
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):
The Reach is renowned across Westeros as the heart of chivalry, a green and pleasant land untouched by the ravages of war or winter.

Nonetheless, this has not dulled the wit or the sharpness of Randyll Tarly, Lord of Horn Hill. Foremost among the Marcher Lords, House Tarly have long defended the borders of the Reach from nearby Dornishmen, and this has bred among the family a number of dedicated soldiers. Lord Tarly is the most recent in this tradition. His renown as a military commander is singularly deserved, for he is the architect behind much of the Reach's present and past martial success. Leading the Tyrell van at the Battle of Ashford during Robert's Rebellion, Tarly won one of the few significant victories of the Loyalist cause, cutting down traitor Lord Cafferen in the fray, and sending his head to King Aerys II. However, Lord Tyrell to this day takes the credit for that victory, a slight that Lord Tarly has never forgotten.

He has two sons, Dickon and Samwell. Samwell is a Black Brother of the Night's Watch, a move most convenient to Lord Tarly, who had come to despise his weak and cowardly eldest son. Dickon, the younger son, possesses none of Samwell's cowardice, and grows to be a strong and fierce youth, much to his father's pleasure.

Now, Lord Tarly is the Master of Laws to King Tommen, and sits his small council. Though Tyrell be their liege lords, House Tarly descends directly from Garth Greenhand, and indeed have a more solid claim to Highgarden than House Tyrell. Only time may tell if something may come of this.

RP Example: I've been in a few diety and Star Trek RP's on an old account years ago that I've forgotten, sorry for no concrete evidence, hope that's not an issue. If you need proof of my writing ability, I'm currently working on a ASOIAF fanfiction crossover if you want to peruse that by any chance (as tacky as that sounds).
Notes: Dickon Tarly
Last edited by Kerloff on Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 am

Kerloff wrote:App:
Name: Randyll Tarly
House: Tarly
Titles: Lord of Horn Hill, Justiciar, Master of Laws
House Seat: Horn Hill
House Sigil: Vert, a huntsman striding to dexter proper garbed gules
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/d/d8/Tarly.png

Allegiance paid to: Tyrells of Highgarden, King Tommen of Houses Lannister and Baratheon
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/images/e/e9/RandyllTarly_by_Kevin_McCoy.jpg

Personality: Gruff and mean, but shrewd and possessing an ironclad will, and is renowned as one of the finest military commanders in Westeros.
Skills: Intelligent, extremely capable leader of men, fine close-quarters fighter, diligent and disciplined.
Weaponry (If any): Heartsbane, the Valyrian steel ancestral greatsword of House Tarly
Military Strength (How many men can your lands call upon, eg. The Reach could likely muster 100,000 men.): 15,000
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):
The Reach is renowned across Westeros as the heart of chivalry, a green and pleasant land untouched by the ravages of war or winter.

Nonetheless, this has not dulled the wit or the sharpness of Randyll Tarly, Lord of Horn Hill. Foremost among the Marcher Lords, House Tarly have long defended the borders of the Reach from nearby Dornishmen, and this has bred among the family a number of dedicated soldiers. Lord Tarly is the most recent in this tradition. His renown as a military commander is singularly deserved, for he is the architect behind much of the Reach's present and past martial success. Leading the Tyrell van at the Battle of Ashford during Robert's Rebellion, Tarly won one of the few significant victories of the Loyalist cause, cutting down traitor Lord Cafferen in the fray, and sending his head to King Aerys II. However, Lord Tyrell to this day takes the credit for that victory, a slight that Lord Tarly has never forgotten.

He has two sons, Dickon and Samwell. Samwell is a Black Brother of the Night's Watch, a move most convenient to Lord Tarly, who had come to despise his weak and cowardly eldest son. Dickon, the younger son, possesses none of Samwell's cowardice, and grows to be a strong and fierce youth, much to his father's pleasure.

Now, Lord Tarly is the Master of Laws to King Tommen, and sits his small council. Though Tyrell be their liege lords, House Tarly descends directly from Garth Greenhand, and indeed have a more solid claim to Highgarden than House Tyrell. Only time may tell if something may come of this.

RP Example: I've been in a few diety and Star Trek RP's on an old account years ago that I've forgotten, sorry for no concrete evidence, hope that's not an issue. If you need proof of my writing ability, I'm currently working on a ASOIAF fanfiction crossover if you want to peruse that by any chance (as tacky as that sounds).
Notes: Dickon Tarly

So you wouldn't follow House Tyrell and Aegon Targaryen? Interesting...

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:48 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:So these are the people I know will be in Highgarden tourney so far:
Lord Garlan Tyrell
Lord-in-Exile Axell Blacken
The Hedge Knight (never remember his name :D)
Areo Hotah
Prince Trystane Nymeros Martell
A Voltano (?)
Ser Dickon Tarly (?)
Random knights in Aegon's armies

Some guys from Daegon's Blue and Purple maniples
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Eraus
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:27 am

Don't you gotta follow the seven to be a member of the KG?
cause that might mean Axel can't
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Pro: Islam,USA, US Military, Capitalism, Freedom,Democratic Party
Against: ISIS, Trump, Far Right Conservatives

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

So who do we see as winner in:
Joust-
Melee-
Archery-
Singing- ROSETHORN!!

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:41 am

Joust- Axel will lose (Still gonna try)
Melee- Axel would win but depends on whom he is against
Archery- He'd lose
Singing- NOPE....he's is shy when it comes to singing
Last edited by Eraus on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Compass

Republic of South Vantaria
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of South Vantaria » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:42 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:So who do we see as winner in:
Joust-
Melee-
Archery-
Singing- ROSETHORN!!

I think Areo has a good chance of winning the melee, Trystane will be in the joust and lose, and I don't think Dorne has any major archers...

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:43 am

Afraid I'll have to withdraw my app, guys. My apologies.

The inspiration just isn't there.
Last edited by Olthenia on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 am

Olthenia wrote:Afraid I'll have to withdraw my app, guys. My apologies.

The inspiration just there.

I'm sorryy :(

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:59 am

The Independent Hazerls wrote:
Olthenia wrote:Afraid I'll have to withdraw my app, guys. My apologies.

The inspiration just there.

I'm sorryy :(

What for? It's hardly your fault. ;)

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:00 am

Olthenia wrote:
The Independent Hazerls wrote:I'm sorryy :(

If you want I can have Adam ride you your house
Since Jon is coming soon... we could both then head to White Harbor
Political Compass

Olthenia
Senator

Postby Olthenia » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:10 am

Eraus wrote:
Olthenia wrote:

If you want I can have Adam ride you your house
Since Jon is coming soon... we could both then head to White Harbor

I appreciate the offer, Eraus; but I'll have to decline.

It'll be fine. Trust me.
Last edited by Olthenia on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warg the Immortal
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Warg the Immortal » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:19 am

Joust - Wilhain will compete if someone can loan him a horse
Melee - Wilhain and Basaran will compete. Basaran stands a good chance at winning
Archery - Wilhain and Sallow Toad (Basarans Squire) will compete
Singing - Kenneth (Wilhains squire) may compete

Other Shield Scorcher's competitors:
Maron Pyke - Archery
Sivert Pyke - Joust, Melee, Archery
Kazzar zo Reznos - Melee
Last edited by Warg the Immortal on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keirsey Temperament: Mastermind/Architect (INTJ)
The Empire of Warg is a Class Z9 Nation
Emperor: Walker Alexander Ross Graves III
Crown Prince: Walker Alexander Ross Graves IV
Field Marshal: Valus Artyom Regulus Graves
Grandmaster of the Order of Algol: Booker Roland Oxley Graves
Pro: Libertarianism, LGBT, Abortion, Religious Freedom, Refugee Aid
Anti: Conservatism, Totalitarianism, SWERFs/TERFs, Theocracies
5D Political Test: Left-Leaning Pro-Government Interventionist Humanist Libertine

Collectivism score: 17%
Authoritarianism score: 17%
Internationalism score: 33%
Tribalism score: -67%
Liberalism score: 83%

Threat Level: ALPHA, BETA, GAMMA, DELTA, EPSILON

Republic of South Vantaria
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of South Vantaria » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 am

Warg the Immortal wrote:Joust - Wilhain will compete if someone can loan him a horse
Melee - Wilhain and Basaran will compete. Basaran stands a good chance at winning
Archery - Wilhain and Sallow Toad (Basarans Squire) will compete
Singing - Kenneth (Wilhains squire) may compete

Basaran and Areo hacking at each other in the melee will be great

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:09 am

I am not sure why it is such a big issue that Margaery isnt a virgin. I mean, she was married to three different Baratheon kings.
Farnhamia wrote:

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:27 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:I am not sure why it is such a big issue that Margaery isnt a virgin. I mean, she was married to three different Baratheon kings.

Well the rumor goes that she's slept with men while being married. Like Cersei.

The Forsworn Knights
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Forsworn Knights » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:32 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:
The Forsworn Knights wrote:I am not sure why it is such a big issue that Margaery isnt a virgin. I mean, she was married to three different Baratheon kings.

Well the rumor goes that she's slept with men while being married. Like Cersei.

Yeah, but the characters seem to be making a big deal about her not being a maiden rather than the fact that she vanished at the same time as a Blackfyre Captain
Farnhamia wrote:

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:33 am

The Forsworn Knights wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:Well the rumor goes that she's slept with men while being married. Like Cersei.

Yeah, but the characters seem to be making a big deal about her not being a maiden rather than the fact that she vanished at the same time as a Blackfyre Captain

Dark Swords Capt.....Custom Merc Group I'll have you know

Also I was gonna saw the same thing
Political Compass

Eraus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eraus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:34 am