NATION

PASSWORD

Gods Among Us: Academy of the Gods (IC|Superhero|AlwaysOpen)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:53 pm

As I arrived around the dinner tables, I sat myself down, and set the batteries in front of me.

I waved at Roc, who had just arrived.
Gave a light smile, all I could do really, I didn't know her all that well.
Nor did I know anyone better than name wise either way.

It was fine really, I didn't have to know them that well either way.
No point in getting close to them, but if it happens, might as well let it happen.
After all, I don't have anything to hide, though they likely think badly of me, why, you may ask.
Well, that's as simple as waking up in the morning.
I'm part of the police, and they likely all had a very close call with them.
I don't blame them, the police is often too narrow minded on their own survival that they simply think restraining them will be the best course of action.
I should know, I've once been in that case too.
Good thing Heamet had showed up, else I'd have fried them, then again, I was too young to even notice that frying people alive was a bad thing.
Yet it was only five years ago.

Sigh, at least I grew up from that phase.
Else I'd be frying people on the streets like one of Richard's barbecue parties.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:57 pm

Roc gave a polite wave back and looked as though she was about to say something when sudden the doors to the kitchen swung open.

With all of the students present the Headmistress and an elderly gentleman with exceptionally kind eye’s exited the door at the back of dining room with trays in their hand. The smell of cooked meat and vegetables was almost overwhelming and after having almost nothing to eat all day it smelled exceptionally good. Still warm on the trays which they set down on the table in front of the kids were a set of about two dozen cheeseburgers with all of the trimming. They didn’t seem to be the garden variety fast food kind, rather they had the homemade patties with fresh lettuce, tomatoes and brioche buns.

“So to keep all you waiting. I’m sure you must be hungry dig in, we also have some mushroom burgers for anyone opposed to meat,” The headmistress said quickly handing out plates and putting one of the burger on hers at the head of the table. “I hope you are are settling in well, let me know if their anything specific you need for your room. We have a very large budget for each of you but we are quite far from supplies, so I can promise you all what you need just not as quickly as you might prefer.”

The headmistress began working on her burger with a fork and knife while the bearded gentleman ran back from the kitchen to drop a few large bags of kettle chips for everyone to enjoy. “Oh and allow me to introduce Dr. Dwight,” Cohen said. The bearded gentlemen looked at each of the kids in turn with a smile and said hello. “He is our resident physician, psychiatrist and the best chef we have. If you have an mental or physical concerns you should talk to him. Although each of you can expect to meet with him regularly for small checkups.”

Roc was quick to sweep up a burger and enjoyed it immensely. Watching the doctor hesitantly, he seemed disarmingly kind but their was something strange about the way he looked, almost like he didn't fit in this time period for some strange reason.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:13 pm

Leon tore into his burger like a starved animal, as if it would suddenly be taken from him at any second. It was the best tasting food he'd eaten since....well, ever. It was gone in a matter of seconds, and the young man leaned back in his chair, a small smile forming on his lips.

Dallas tipped his hat towards the head mistress as he grabbed his plate, then turned back around, heading back towards his office.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:19 pm

She seemed to want to say something, then she was cut by the Headmistress and someone that seemed to exist out of time.

Can't say he looked a bit odd, even extravagant would be an euphemism.
Then I looked at my plate, I couldn't say I was disappointed, yet I kind of was in a way.
But who was I to complain? They are trying to give us good food, I should at least do justice to it by tasting it.

And so I did.
And it was surprisingly better than I thought, in a rather short time, I had two of those in my stomach.
Although I couldn't shake off the fact that I would've wanted something more Italian, at least an antipasto would've been correct, but... We were in England, not Italy.
No reason to enforce my own eating habits especially when the food is this good.
To be honest, I kind of feared British cuisine, rumors go that they have no taste buds and eat anything they find.
Turns out it was wrong. Plus, there's no cheese, props to that, especially since the only good one is Italian Parmeggiano or Mozzarella.
Those were the only two cheeses I'd eat, well, before that burger.
I'd have to try and make one myself one of these days in the office.
Eating fast food or feeding on electrical currents to keep my appetite off wasn't the healthiest way to live, but the food is genuinely terrible in America.
Even starving I wouldn't eat any of it, I'd rather grow my own food myself, which is why I have my own garden at Heamet's place.
It's a vegetarian style of life, but it's better than eating the garbage Americans call food.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Donatello enjoyed the burger, taking big bites out of it."It isn't my ravioli, but it will do for now" he thought to himself, however, his mind was clouded by the thought of going to see the guy who killed his bees, the reflection of that guy being a monster or something worse came to his thing, "I should shrug of this thinking, if I talk to him it will surely clear out".
When Donatello's burger was finished, he stood up, only to go towards Ghost.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Roc rolled her neck and shoulder pent up from such a long bus ride in such an uncomfortable position and moved to a sit on her bed while she watched JJ unpack her things. A loud creak issued from the bed as her superhuman density and overwrought muscles placed strain on the precarious wood. Back at home, her father had worked out a way to place a sheet of steel underneath her mattress that prevent her bed from bending too badly. She might have to mention that to the janitor the next time she saw him.

“Yeah, I bet you could totally make plaid work. I’m happy, though, my last school had a dress code and that didn’t end we’ll for anyone. Still, this place doesn't feel entirely English, the Headmistress sounded a tad bit nordic or maybe german? I lived in London most of my life so I can’t really tell. I don’t blame the others for being skittish. That one kid says he was part of the police so I bet he’s as stuck up and pretentious as any cop. I feel bad for the Damian kid but I bet I can guess exactly how hard things were looking like that. They're also the quiet one and the bug guy who might just be shy. Honestly, I’m happy we got put together, you seem a lot more interesting than any of those boy’s.”

Once JJ was done unpacking her things Roc began to walk downstairs toward the dining room and beckoned for her her roommate to join her “Anyway I heard you all talking about the off-limits room. The basement seems suspect certainly but so does that room in the entrance room. I mean we were told to stay out of the basement but that was almost as an afterthought. The side room is the one that actually has a chain with a lock on it,” Roc pointed out as they walked into the dining room and took their seats with the others.

"That room is suspicious too." JJ ran a couple of steps to catch up with Roc, "But I like the basement as the place to find the real dirt. The front room was so obvious - we walked right past it, lock, warning... if I was trying to keep people out of the basement I'd have set up the entrance room in exactly the same way. It would give suspicious or nosy students something to waste their time investigating while the real business is done elsewhere."

Apparently JJ was the kind of person who liked to stir trouble... she shut up though as they reached the dining room, presumably because she didn't want the staff to hear her suggesting rule breaking on her first day.

She took a seat next to her new room mate and when the burgers were produced, took one along with a handful of chips, nodding appreciatively to the bearded psychologist, "He looks a bit like Sigmund Freud." she muttered to Roc, "Not that I actually know what he looks like... old with a beard."

"So..." her attention turned to Mateo, "Why would a cop be going back to school? Keeping an eye on the young reprobates? I can assure you I am as saintly at they come."

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 pm

Ragutsa wrote:Donatello enjoyed the burger, taking big bites out of it."It isn't my ravioli, but it will do for now" he thought to himself, however, his mind was clouded by the thought of going to see the guy who killed his bees, the reflection of that guy being a monster or something worse came to his thing, "I should shrug of this thinking, if I talk to him it will surely clear out".

The Ghost looked over at the guy approaching him, and turned his gaze downward, wanting to avoid his gaze. He didn't like being around others for too long.

He kept his eyes on the floor, hoping he'd lose interest.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:28 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Roc rolled her neck and shoulder pent up from such a long bus ride in such an uncomfortable position and moved to a sit on her bed while she watched JJ unpack her things. A loud creak issued from the bed as her superhuman density and overwrought muscles placed strain on the precarious wood. Back at home, her father had worked out a way to place a sheet of steel underneath her mattress that prevent her bed from bending too badly. She might have to mention that to the janitor the next time she saw him.

“Yeah, I bet you could totally make plaid work. I’m happy, though, my last school had a dress code and that didn’t end we’ll for anyone. Still, this place doesn't feel entirely English, the Headmistress sounded a tad bit nordic or maybe german? I lived in London most of my life so I can’t really tell. I don’t blame the others for being skittish. That one kid says he was part of the police so I bet he’s as stuck up and pretentious as any cop. I feel bad for the Damian kid but I bet I can guess exactly how hard things were looking like that. They're also the quiet one and the bug guy who might just be shy. Honestly, I’m happy we got put together, you seem a lot more interesting than any of those boy’s.”

Once JJ was done unpacking her things Roc began to walk downstairs toward the dining room and beckoned for her her roommate to join her “Anyway I heard you all talking about the off-limits room. The basement seems suspect certainly but so does that room in the entrance room. I mean we were told to stay out of the basement but that was almost as an afterthought. The side room is the one that actually has a chain with a lock on it,” Roc pointed out as they walked into the dining room and took their seats with the others.

"That room is suspicious too." JJ ran a couple of steps to catch up with Roc, "But I like the basement as the place to find the real dirt. The front room was so obvious - we walked right past it, lock, warning... if I was trying to keep people out of the basement I'd have set up the entrance room in exactly the same way. It would give suspicious or nosy students something to waste their time investigating while the real business is done elsewhere."

Apparently JJ was the kind of person who liked to stir trouble... she shut up though as they reached the dining room, presumably because she didn't want the staff to hear her suggesting rule breaking on her first day.

She took a seat next to her new room mate and when the burgers were produced, took one along with a handful of chips, nodding appreciatively to the bearded psychologist, "He looks a bit like Sigmund Freud." she muttered to Roc, "Not that I actually know what he looks like... old with a beard."

"So..." her attention turned to Mateo, "Why would a cop be going back to school? Keeping an eye on the young reprobates? I can assure you I am as saintly at they come."

I chuckled at that.

"For some reason, I'm not trusting you completely on that statement." I shook my head, still keeping an honest smile.

"To be honest, I don't really know, while yes, I may be part of the police, I'm not even part of the actual regular one, I've been in it since I was ten, punishment from my parents because I fell into the deadly waters of Venezia, but thing is, I was actually trying to fly with my powers.
A stupid idea, I know.
Either way, we're more like an organization that monitors Metas around New York, mostly, though we do take over some cases in Europe and Asia sometimes.
As for why I'm here, I quite honestly don't have any idea.
They said to me, on text mind you: 'We're sending you back to school to finish your curriculum, don't worry it's going to be filled with Metas."
Though, I can assure you, I'm not here to arrest anybody or do anything remotely cop related, even if I do have experience in the super hero deal, I'm a student just like you guys, no special treatment or anything.
Well, aside from family matters of course, but that's another thing entirely.
And no, I don't live on several thousand euros a week. I live on 6k per month because of my job back in America, that's all.
I don't really get any financial help from my family either, they just send me the usual batteries to keep me running in case something goes wrong.
And just so you know, those are my last two." I pointed at the two batteries on each side of my plate.

"So yeah, if you'd prefer it short, I'm just like you guys, except I was working before coming here.
That's all.
Did you expect anything else?" I asked, shrugging a bit.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Ragutsa wrote:Donatello enjoyed the burger, taking big bites out of it."It isn't my ravioli, but it will do for now" he thought to himself, however, his mind was clouded by the thought of going to see the guy who killed his bees, the reflection of that guy being a monster or something worse came to his thing, "I should shrug of this thinking, if I talk to him it will surely clear out".

The Ghost looked over at the guy approaching him, and turned his gaze downward, wanting to avoid his gaze. He didn't like being around others for too long.

Donatello was a bit puzzled by the expression of the guy, in any case, he continued walking towards him, once he was close to the man he said."Hey you, seems that you recognize me, before we do anything else, introduce yourself".
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Ragutsa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Donatello was a bit puzzled by the expression of the guy, in any case, he continued walking towards him, once he was close to the man he said."Hey you, seems that you recognize me, before we do anything else, introduce yourself".

Leon looked over at the Bee Man. He muttered something quietly, his voice barely a whisper.

Under his jacket, the Nanites fidgeted and squirmed, causing it to move and bump ever so slightly. They were always ready for danger.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:01 pm

Damian was a bit surprised when they brought out burgers, though with all the money they probably spent renovating the castle it made sense. It was unfortunate it was something with a combination of ingredients, and not something simple like poultry. The reason he was regretting them not bringing something else out was pretty simple: Most people couldn't stomach the sound of someone chewing with their mouth open. Even less could tolerate seeing food chewed and swallowed. It was one of the few reasons he never at lunch in the cafeteria, he learned his lesson after the first time someone threw up. Granted that was fish taco day, so it may not have been him, but still.

So Damian patiently waited until everyone finished a majority of their meal before he started eating. He'd only seen himself eat once, and even he had to admit that it was a creepy and -frankly- stomach killing sight. Seeing so much get turned into a roughly brown paste wasn't appealing for anyone, especially since his cheeks were invisible. The burger was good though, could've used less salt in his opinion, but that was just him.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Ragutsa wrote:Donatello was a bit puzzled by the expression of the guy, in any case, he continued walking towards him, once he was close to the man he said."Hey you, seems that you recognize me, before we do anything else, introduce yourself".

Leon looked over at the Bee Man. He muttered something quietly, his voice barely a whisper.

Under his jacket, the Nanites fidgeted and squirmed, causing it to move and bump ever so slightly. They were always ready for danger.

Donatello was quite irritated, "Look, I'm your friend, that means you don't have to worry, so... just tell me your name", the last part was said in a more menacing tone.While Donatello was speaking, he placed his hand over Leon's shoulder.
Last edited by Ragutsa on Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Ragutsa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Donatello was quite irritated, "Look, I'm your friend, that means you don't have to worry, so just tell me your name", the last part was said in a more menacing tone.While Donatello was speaking, he placed his hand over Leon's shoulder.

In that instant, the scared boy didn't exist.

Donatello was hoisted into the air by his arm, a thick vine of Nanites coiled around his arm.

The normally timid and frightened Leon seemed to vanish, the look of quiet fear in his eye replaced with genuine hatred, not of Donatello, but for something greater. Something or someone that wasn't quite clear in that moment.

A second group of Nanites formed around his right arm from the elbow, taking the shape of a menacing, deadly blade.

In his mind, Leon struggled desperately to keep himself from killing the young man. He'd done nothing to Leon, save ask his name. He pleaded with the Ghost, asking for him to drop the Bee Man before things got worse.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:36 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Ragutsa wrote:Donatello was quite irritated, "Look, I'm your friend, that means you don't have to worry, so just tell me your name", the last part was said in a more menacing tone.While Donatello was speaking, he placed his hand over Leon's shoulder.

Donatello was hoisted into the air by his arm, a thick vine of Nanites coiled around his arm.

The normally timid and frightened Leon seemed to vanish, the look of quiet fear in his eye replaced with genuine hatred, not of Donatello, but for something greater. Something or someone that wasn't quite clear in that moment.

A second group of Nanites formed around his right arm from the elbow, taking the shape of a menacing, deadly blade.

In his mind, Leon struggled desperately to keep himself from killing the young man. He'd done nothing to Leon, save ask his name. He pleaded with the Ghost, asking for him to drop the Bee Man before things got worse.

Electricity was charging into my hand.
Maybe I wouldn't have to act immediately, but acting first in this case was better.
Time to make use of the usual american police mentality.
Rush first, ask later.

Shortly afterwards, I was dashing over my table, looking to restrain Leon.
Mask on, due to habit, however, my left hand was in the air, ready to deliver a good 250V discharge on the guy in case he wanted to do anything.
My right hand however was ready to bring him down just in case.

"Calmati! Cosa ti prende idioto?!" Bringing down the punishment was not my decision to make though, although if this went out of hand, it was likely what I would do.

As blue electricity cracked from my hand, static electricity started to gather around me, bringing my general power up to 20%, from 15% it was fairly good, not the best, but good nonetheless.
Now I just had to see.
Would he attack me first, or continue his attack on Donny?
Whichever one of these meant immediate taser.

I wasn't actually angry, more like, shocked, I wasn't expecting the guy to suddenly having his swarm attack.
I wasn't completely sure either whether it was the guy himself that ordered it, or if the swarm had a mind of its own.
Right now was not the time to think about it.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Serah wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Maybe I wouldn't have to act immediately, but acting first in this case was better.
Rush first, ask later.

Mask on, due to habit, however, my left hand was in the air, ready to deliver a good 250V discharge on the guy in case he wanted to do anything.

"Calmati! Cosa ti prende idioto?!" Bringing down the punishment was not my decision to make though, although if this went out of hand, it was likely what I would do.

As blue electricity cracked from my hand, static electricity started to gather around me, bringing my general power up to 20%, from 15% it was fairly good, not the best, but good nonetheless.
Now I just had to see.

I wasn't actually angry, more like, shocked, I wasn't expecting the guy to suddenly having his swarm attack.
I wasn't completely sure either whether it was the guy himself that ordered it, or if the swarm had a mind of its own.

The Ghost looked over, having taken complete control from Leon. It shifted it's Nanites from its new blade and made another two tendrils, both snaking under the table. A voice that wasn't his own came from Leons lips, "BACK. OFF." The table lurched over, sending the Spark Man tumbling to the floor in a mess of tableware.

From the entrance to the dining room, Dallas sprinted, his trusty baton extending from its handle. He dove for Leons legs, swinging for his shin, sending him to the floor. The Nanites holding Donatello in place wavered, knocking him against the wall and dropping him. "Get back!" Dallas shouted to the others. "It ain't safe!"
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Damian paused mid chew, he glanced over at the trio of now confrontational others, his mind reaching out for various outs and ends to the situation at hand. Mateo looked like he could handle things, and with the two swarm based teens, he thought himself next to useless in the fight. Most he could do was punch out his soon to be roommate, but there was no guarantee that his swarm of... grey stuff, would give out when he did. Best leave it to... The Headmistress... Where were Teddy and the Janitor? A bit fucked for them not to join in on dinner. Damian mentally shrugged, sure that things would work out. He took another bite of the burger, ignoring what was happening further down the table.

Until said table was roughly contacted, sending a collection of silverware across the room... Including a few forks... One of which found it oh so hilarious to lodge itself into Damian's eye. He felt the blood start to leak out of his eyelids, as well as the goop from inside the eyeball begin to leak. He gave a suppressed scream, he had an unusually high pain tolerance, the series of broken bones, hyper extended joints and bruises he'd gotten over his life span gave him some pretty thick skin... Unfortunately it didn't account for thick eyes.

"Fuck fucking fuck! Could you not!? Jesus H. Fuck!" He reached up to the fork and began the slow process of pulling it out without pulling his eyeball clean out as well... As he wrapped his hand around the fork's handle, he reconsidered. People might not really be able to stomach it, despite there being no visible eye. As well as the fact that the eye had some rather adverse reactions to the human immune system, pulling it out might actually be a reasonable idea, he grown back chunks of flesh before... except the dead cells became visible... so that would actually ruin everyone else's night even further. He turned his head towards Dr. Dwight -as awkward as it seemed- looking for a bit of assistance.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Serah wrote:
Rush first, ask later.

Now I just had to see.

The Ghost looked over, having taken complete control from Leon. It shifted it's Nanites from its new blade and made another two tendrils, both snaking under the table. A voice that wasn't his own came from Leons lips, "BACK. OFF." The table lurched over, sending the Spark Man tumbling to the floor in a mess of tableware.

From the entrance to the dining room, Dallas sprinted, his trusty baton extending from its handle. He dove for Leons legs, swinging for his shin, sending him to the floor. The Nanites holding Donatello in place wavered, knocking him against the wall and dropping him. "Get back!" Dallas shouted to the others. "It ain't safe!"

Donatello got quite a beating out of it, his right wrist was in pain along with his back.
Blinded by his rage, Donatello decided that a frontal assault towards his now fallen "enemy" was the best choice of action, a Combination of Giant Japanese hornets, with paper wasps flew out of his back, while in on his shoes, a combination of fire ants and bullet ants crawled out.
The small insect army marched forward, heading towards Leon, while Donatello himself was sitting on the floor.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:29 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Serah wrote:
Rush first, ask later.

Now I just had to see.

I was thrown back onto a table, however, that wasn't unusual, I was used to getting knocked out of windows into the canals of Venezia.
Getting knocked over a table wasn't much, I quickly got back on my feet, ready to go at it again, but chose not to.
Even though it wasn't like I didn't want to.
To be honest, had it been my own call, I would've gone back on him and tased him, just to subdue that swarm of his.
I didn't know what they were, but I don't think they could survive a heavy shock from me head on.

Then again, those were my own assumptions.

"Haaaaah..." I sighed out, some sparks coming out, I stepped off the table to sit back down.

"Well, guess that's up to him to handle it now.
I could tase him a little bit more, but it may jinx a lot of stuff.
So, for now, I'll hold on." I explained shortly, wondering if I should consume those batteries.
They wouldn't even cover the cost of a single attack.

Guess I'd need a Tesla thing.

Ragutsa wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Donatello got quite a beating out of it, his right wrist was in pain along with his back.
Blinded by his rage, Donatello decided that a frontal assault towards his now fallen "enemy" was the best choice of action, a Combination of Giant Japanese hornets, with paper wasps flew out of his back, while in on his shoes, a combination of fire ants and bullet ants crawled out.
The small insect army marched forward, heading towards Leon, while Donatello himself was sitting on the floor.

I saw the insects though.

"Oh, Amico! Non è necessario! Sei bloccato.
Non constrigermi a busare fuori. Sono serio." I looked at Donatello through my mask, with half worried eyes, ones that couldn't be seen.

I was completely serious though.
If he tried anything, I'd get on it, and get the drop on him fairly hard too, he was in my effective range too.
I could send something to knock him out easily.
Such as a glass of water.
I didn't want this to escalate any further.
Especially when Damian did seem to have lost his eye to a fork.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Roc’s wing beat reflexively, blowing the hair of everyone back as the wind changed under her powerful additional limbs. One of her hands shot out in front of JJ defensively as she took a step back towards the wall. Her legs were tense and it looked like she was about to charge forward to shatter as much of Leon as possible.

Suddenly something very unexpected happened. The Headmistress stood up and with a much harder and almost scary look in her eye she unfastened the tie she was wearing. It fell down along with her hair which she pulled out of the bun she had put it while cooking. All of sudden the calm and collected headmistress who looked like something out of a gothic TV movie had transformed into a tightly wound bundle of well toned physical aggression.

“Leon, I’m only going to ask you once. Turn off the nanites and go up to your room until I come for you.” The Headmistress was holding up one hand, not to Leon but to Dallas and Roc encouraging them to hold back momentarily. “Listen to my voice Leon, everything is fine, no one is here to hurt you. Relax and focus on me.”

Dr. Dwight took a deep breath as he tried to think how best to respond. If there was one regret he had it was that he never could act fast under pressure. He blamed his warped perspective of time and how alien urgency was to him. Then he noticed Damian struggling and began walking towards the injured body, he made his way behind the Headmistress to stand by him and whispered. “It’s alright son, don’t pull on it. Come follow me." Taking Damian's hand he led the boy through the kitchen to a medical kit they kept there in case of knife related injuries.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:57 pm

Donatello was surprised by the tone they used to speak to him, it was a mix of friendliness and professionalism, the Headmistress along with Mateo had ordered him to stop. "You guys are right, it isn't necessary for now", as the words came out of Donatello's mouth, the surviving insects turned into dust, before scattering in the wind.
He remained in his place, while avoiding eye contact with Leon.
Last edited by Ragutsa on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Roc’s wing beat reflexively, blowing the hair of everyone back as the wind changed under her powerful additional limbs. One of her hands shot out in front of JJ defensively as she took a step back towards the wall. Her legs were tense and it looked like she was about to charge forward to shatter as much of Leon as possible.

Suddenly something very unexpected happened. The Headmistress stood up and with a much harder and almost scary look in her eye she unfastened the tie she was wearing. It fell down along with her hair which she pulled out of the bun she had put it while cooking. All of sudden the calm and collected headmistress who looked like something out of a gothic TV movie had transformed into a tightly wound bundle of well toned physical aggression.

“Leon, I’m only going to ask you once. Turn off the nanites and go up to your room until I come for you.” The Headmistress was holding up one hand, not to Leon but to Dallas and Roc encouraging them to hold back momentarily. “Listen to my voice Leon, everything is fine, no one is here to hurt you. Relax and focus on me.”

Dr. Dwight took a deep breath as he tried to think how best to respond. If there was one regret he had it was that he never could act fast under pressure. He blamed his warped perspective of time and how alien urgency was to him. Then he noticed Damian struggling and began walking towards the injured body, he made his way behind the Headmistress to stand by him and whispered. “It’s alright son, don’t pull on it. Come follow me." Taking Damian's hand he led the boy through the kitchen to a medical kit they kept there in case of knife related injuries.

The fire behind The Ghosts eyes seem to dim, the buzzing swarms of Nanites seeming to calm down. It blinked, and the confused eyes of Leon looked around, taking in the damage he'd done. He seemed to shrivel up in horror, fearing he'd done the unforgivable and killed someone.

He ran. He took off as fast as he could. He couldn't hear to stay in their presence, not after what he'd done. He quickly threw open the door to his room, and crawled under the bed, seeking to hide himself from the rest of the world as best as he could.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:05 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Dr. Dwight took a deep breath as he tried to think how best to respond. If there was one regret he had it was that he never could act fast under pressure. He blamed his warped perspective of time and how alien urgency was to him. Then he noticed Damian struggling and began walking towards the injured body, he made his way behind the Headmistress to stand by him and whispered. “It’s alright son, don’t pull on it. Come follow me." Taking Damian's hand he led the boy through the kitchen to a medical kit they kept there in case of knife related injuries.

Damian followed the medicine man into the kitchen where he started digging at a first aid kit. "Uhh, I don't think that's necessary, I'm just wondering if it'll get infected if I leave the eye in. Immune privilege and all that fun stuff." Damian had to admit that it was weird having something stuck in his eye, every time he moved his eye, a lance of pain came out the other as it tried to move. It really wasn't a worry at the moment, it'd likely heal up either way... Except tetanus might. "This isn't going to give me tetanus right? Because I've never been vaccinated for it... or anything else for that matter."
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:09 am

Ragutsa wrote:Donatello was surprised by the tone they used to speak to him, it was a mix of friendliness and professionalism, the Headmistress along with Mateo had ordered him to stop. "You guys are right, it isn't necessary for now", as the words came out of Donatello's mouth, the surviving insects turned into dust, before scattering in the wind.

While he calmed down, I went to speak to him.

"Want me to heal you a bit? You can't really expect that not to hurt.
I've been told my shock therapy works wonders on cramps and back pains."

I held out my hand for him to stand up again.
Taking off my mask with the other.

"Force of habit."

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:51 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:Roc’s wing beat reflexively, blowing the hair of everyone back as the wind changed under her powerful additional limbs. One of her hands shot out in front of JJ defensively as she took a step back towards the wall. Her legs were tense and it looked like she was about to charge forward to shatter as much of Leon as possible.

JJ's instinct when the fight broke out was to yelp and try to take cover. It didn't last too long though and Roc had tried to protect her. She gave the other girl a sheepish grin when the room seemed to have restored itself to sanity, "Umm thanks... though really it should have been me jumping out in front of other folks. If I'd ended up with cutlery in my eye there would have been a lot of swearing and complaining but I could have pulled the damned thing out and blinked it off. Not the same if it's quite the same for Damian."

She actually said his name rather than giving him a (probably marginally offensive) nickname... she must have been feeling rattled.

She paused, stood up, tugged at her top as if trying to straighten it before remarking, "Who needs television when the best fight scenes are in your own dining hall? You know, I think this might be a good time to turn in for the evening."

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Serah wrote:
Ragutsa wrote:Donatello was surprised by the tone they used to speak to him, it was a mix of friendliness and professionalism, the Headmistress along with Mateo had ordered him to stop. "You guys are right, it isn't necessary for now", as the words came out of Donatello's mouth, the surviving insects turned into dust, before scattering in the wind.

While he calmed down, I went to speak to him.

"Want me to heal you a bit? You can't really expect that not to hurt.
I've been told my shock therapy works wonders on cramps and back pains."

I held out my hand for him to stand up again.
Taking off my mask with the other.

"Force of habit."

"Thanks for the help, Mateo" Donatello said this while using Mateo's hand to get himself into a standing position.
"Go ahead, let's see how your shock therapy works. Even thought it's SHOCKING to know that you have the ability to treat someone with your electricity", After saying this, Donatello made a stupid looking grin.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀