NATION

PASSWORD

Cielos Luz Rebooted {IC|Sign-Up in OOC}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:11 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Riya-Alak

The beasts now where charging as a group, pushing each other to get a head and claim the prey. Then the triangles came. They knocked them all back. Two got up as their heads fell off the cliffs leaving the bodies running around aimlessly until after running into many things they fell into the valley below. The third stood up perfectly fine despite losing one arm. It looked down at the arm, picked it up and stuffed it back into place.

It then locked eyes on Mir. It stood up on its hind legs, batted it's chest like an angry silverback, and then charged.

Vladimir Straanik,
The Forsaken Lands, Riya-Alak

"Oh, for Gods' sake, this day has been the fucking worst!" Mir screamed at sky, before ripping out his two-shot pistol, taking a deep breath, and pointing it at the beast's head. "I really hate you disgusting things!"

He pulled the trigger, hoping and praying to every deity he could think of at that moment that it would find it's mark, before leaping to the side of the gate house and covering himself protectively.
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Riya-Alak

The shot missed. It simply grazed the beast, but as it was in full charge, it couldn't stop or turn, so it ended up charging head first into the mountains rock wall. It pulled out of the wall, and stumbled around a bit before looking once again at Mir. And then falling unconscious. Though undead, any serious blunt force blow to the head can lead to unconsciousness.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Kuhlfros wrote:Fall Lot Himdah=Alakazam (May or May not have to do with Merlin)

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Spindle wrote:Aaaaaand, the font of all sass.

Vulnier
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulnier » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:27 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Agnimuhka Vasuman, the Phoenix
Hashbai, Jiddahari Caliphate

Agnimukha stood up, "Because I damaged something definitely of value beyond repair. And most merchants would want justice" he said, "But seeing as you don't seem to be wanting to do so, then you must have something up yourselves."

He then looked at Alyss, "You really are unsettling you know? And sorry for trying to pin blame on you."

Definitely of value...

Suirat chuckled a bit when he heard that. Though each statue was carefully carved by him, the material that he used was something he could get by just picking up whatever loose earth was around. And because of his powers, it didn't cost a thing. Only manual labor and occasional sweat.

Looking back at the two, Suirat said,"Don't worry about the statue, I have more like it in my tent."

The stone dog, Clay, looked up at Suirat, then to the two strangers, then back to Suirat. Looking up at Suirat, the dog began to tug at Suirat's clothes, not liking where the conversation was going

Ignoring the gesture, Suirat continued,"But, if I recall correctly, you mentioned of a place called Yam-Tarshi, correct?"
I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all year.

- Charles Dickens
Patience is a virtue
-Unknown

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Riya-Alak

The shot missed. It simply grazed the beast, but as it was in full charge, it couldn't stop or turn, so it ended up charging head first into the mountains rock wall. It pulled out of the wall, and stumbled around a bit before looking once again at Mir. And then falling unconscious. Though undead, any serious blunt force blow to the head can lead to unconsciousness.

Vladimir Straanik,

Mir slowly stood up and and dusted himself off with one hand. The other other one held his gun in a way so that the bullet and powder wouldn't fall out of it. "Gods' damned beasts, and their Gods' damned tenacity, and speed, and small fucking heads." he muttered under his breath, walking over to the unconscious beast and pointing his gun at it, pulling the trigger and blowing it's head apart. He then sighed and looked around the place while reloading his gun.

"Riya-Alak... How the mighty Draken fell, how their proud culture and history was left forgotten to the ages, and how now their cities stand empty..." Mir said quietly, holstering his gun after loading it and looking over the mighty spires that are still standing, empty yet still beautiful in a phantasmal way.

He sighed, walked over to the gate and slowly closed it with a mighty screeching sound and a clang. Then, he turned and made his way to the first building he could find. "Oh, I wonder what we'll find..."

Max empire wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:
Vladimir Straanik,

By. The. Gods. Mir thought, nearly stopping in his tracks when he saw the triangles manifest. How the hell did I get mixed up with a Celestial!?

He quickly shook his head and sped up to the point of not caring about human limitations. "Max! Just breath and focus on running! If the other two know the body is in danger, they'll do the same! Trust me!" he yelled at him, suddenly appearing next to his companion and slowing down. "You focus on getting control, and I'll shut the gates! After that, make a run for the nearest building, okay!?"

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max just turned his head to look at his companion with his panicked and completely bloodshot red eyes and nodded. He ran. He ran as fast as he could. His mind overflowing with feelings and emotions. His three souls quiet. Unable to formulate even a word in his mind. Max ran into the first building to the right and immediately collapsed once he got inside. He couldn't bear it anymore. He just wanted it to end.

He closed his eyes. Only taking in the sound of the metal triangles falling to the floor around him. His mind overflowing with emotions and feelings. He just laid there. Waiting for his companion to find him while he struggled to find peace in his mind.

Mir walked into the building and looked around. Metal triangles lay around the room, some flat and others embedded in the ground. And the epicenter of them was his companion, Maximus Tranquillus. The Pishaach sighed and shook his head. "How the hell did I get mixed up with a Constellation?" he muttered to himself, before walking over to Max, kneeling down, and patting the man's shoulder. "Max? Max, wake up. It's me, M-... Scipio."
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Max Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Mir walked into the building and looked around. Metal triangles lay around the room, some flat and others embedded in the ground. And the epicenter of them was his companion, Maximus Tranquillus. The Pishaach sighed and shook his head. "How the hell did I get mixed up with a Constellation?" he muttered to himself, before walking over to Max, kneeling down, and patting the man's shoulder. "Max? Max, wake up. It's me, M-... Scipio."

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max slowly opened his completely red eyes. He felt as if they hadn't rested in ages. He could feel the emotions slowly washing away from him as his companion touched his shoulder. His touch felt comforting, even if there was something strange to it. Either way, maybe his mind could find the rest it needed now.

He flashed a faint smile at his companion before saying in a faint voice; "Scipio...... Thanks for reminding me. I forgot your name during the chase.", he slowly began sitting up.

"Finally relief.", he whispered. "I'm all right.", he said with a faint smile. "At least for now.......", he paused to think a little.

"Now you see why I was wandering around the middle of nowhere. I tend to avoid civilization because of episodes like that. Having three souls isn't easy. Specially since they all feel and think differently. It becomes too much sometimes.", he said as he stared at the floor with a gloomy expression on his face.
Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:53 pm

Max empire wrote:
Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Mir walked into the building and looked around. Metal triangles lay around the room, some flat and others embedded in the ground. And the epicenter of them was his companion, Maximus Tranquillus. The Pishaach sighed and shook his head. "How the hell did I get mixed up with a Constellation?" he muttered to himself, before walking over to Max, kneeling down, and patting the man's shoulder. "Max? Max, wake up. It's me, M-... Scipio."

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max slowly opened his completely red eyes. He felt as if they hadn't rested in ages. He could feel the emotions slowly washing away from him as his companion touched his shoulder. His touch felt comforting, even if there was something strange to it. Either way, maybe his mind could find the rest it needed now.

He flashed a faint smile at his companion before saying in a faint voice; "Scipio...... Thanks for reminding me. I forgot your name during the chase.", he slowly began sitting up.

"Finally relief.", he whispered. "I'm all right.", he said with a faint smile. "At least for now.......", he paused to think a little.

"Now you see why I was wandering around the middle of nowhere. I tend to avoid civilization because of episodes like that. Having three souls isn't easy. Specially since they all feel and think differently. It becomes too much sometimes.", he said as he stared at the floor with a gloomy expression on his face.

Vladimir Straanik,

"You... forgot my name?" Mir said, blinking slightly at him, before shrugging and sitting down next to his companion. "That's fine. Quick introductions and all..."

At least I wasn't the only one that forgot.

Mir looked over at Max, a slight frown on his face. Then he looked away with a slight blush. "You know, I met another Triangle Constellation once..."

Abserdia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 05, 2014

Postby Abserdia » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:04 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Abserdia wrote:Laelynn, Ingenstein

"I... see."
Laelynn handed her map to März, showing where she wanted to go.

She really didn't know how to continue. She just kind of accepted that these two are gonna be the ones to accompany her, since they were the first ones to actually interact with her.

März glanced at the map, then rubbed her eyes and glanced again. Eventually, she looked up at Laelynn with new respect. "You want to go there? Without looking for a party first?" Shaking her head, she looked over at the blond girl. "This is going to be great, I know already."

She carefully folded the map and handed it back to Laelynn. "Tell you what," she proclaimed to both the girls, "if you're serious about this, meet me at...say, the western gate. We'll leave in a few hours, if that works?"

Laelynn, Ingenstein

Laelynn nodded and stood up, taking the map back.
"W-well... Let's go in 3 hours, then..."
She walked away with a smile, but one they couldn't see very well.
I have people accompanying me... so hopefully none of us will die...

The inn she was staying at was rather loud right now. It seems the people inside were celebrating and partying.
Laelynn walked through it and went upstairs where her room was.

Inside it were her weapons and some extra armor, just simple faulds and greaves. She couldn't afford any other armor.
She packed everything she needed for now.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Black lives matter

Recommend me shoegaze and ambient music.

So long, Frank Lloyd Wright
I can't believe your song is gone so soon...
I barely learned the tune
So soon, so soon

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm

Vladimir Straanik,

"You... forgot my name?" Mir said, blinking slightly at him, before shrugging and sitting down next to his companion. "That's fine. Quick introductions and all..."

Mir looked over at Max, a slight frown on his face. Then he looked away with a slight blush. "You know, I met another Triangle Constellation once..."

Maximus Tranquillus,

"Oh.", Max said as he lowered his head as he saw his companion frown a little. "So you've met Triangulum? The Constellation? Because I'm Triangulum Australe. You know, the Southern Triangle?"

"I bet whoever that constellation is, he or she probably doesn't have the triple soul problem I have. Some people say that Triangulum Australe is just the lesser version of Triangulum. And to be honest, I get the feeling like it's true, despite the fact that I've never met them."

"I get the feeling that you think so too.....", he thought to himself.

Max turned back to his companion. Maybe he should try to lighten the mood. "What are they like?", he asked, genuinely curious what his "Triangle twin" could be like.
Last edited by Max Empire on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 year old Pansexual Swiss Male from Switzerland, loves history, economics and politics

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:13 pm

Max empire wrote:
Vladimir Straanik,

Maximus Tranquillus,

"Oh.", Max said as he lowered his head as he saw his companion frown a little. "So you've met Triangulum? The Constellation? Because I'm Triangulum Australe. You know, the Southern Triangle?"

"I bet whoever that constellation is, he or she probably doesn't have the triple soul problem I have. Some people say that Triangulum Australe is just the lesser version of Triangulum. And to be honest, I get the feeling like it's true, despite the fact that I've never met them."

"I get the feeling that you think so too.....", he thought to himself.

Max turned back to his companion. Maybe he should try to lighten the mood. "What are they like?", he asked, genuinely curious what his "Triangle twin" could be like.

Vladimir Straanik,

"Well, uhm, I don't exactly remember Triangulum. I do remember the last Australe, though. They had the same problem you do now..." Mir said, quietly coughing before standing up. "I remember she told me that they were able to get past most of the problems... She said all she had to do was talk with the other two, let them have their turn every once in a while, and have a pact that they all inhabited the same body and all had a say in what was going on... but the one in control at that moment would have the deciding voice. I think she switched with them every year or so..."

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Free Empire of the Low Isles wrote:Vladimir Straanik,

"Well, uhm, I don't exactly remember Triangulum. I do remember the last Australe, though. They had the same problem you do now..." Mir said, quietly coughing before standing up. "I remember she told me that they were able to get past most of the problems... She said all she had to do was talk with the other two, let them have their turn every once in a while, and have a pact that they all inhabited the same body and all had a say in what was going on... but the one in control at that moment would have the deciding voice. I think she switched with them every year or so..."

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max let out a little chuckle. " I sadly don't think that solution works for me. I can't talk to my souls, or I don't know. I've tried, but to no avail. Sometimes I can't seem to even control what I see as my soul. And trust me, if I had a say in how things were run in my body, I wouldn't run anything. I've had my 23 years in charge. If I could let one of the other two souls make the decision, I would. I'd gladly fade and watch the other two fight it out. But no matter what, my soul doesn't seem to want to give up. And no matter how bad things get in my head, I always wake up like this. I've never experienced a moment where my soul wasn't in control. Sometimes I get the feeling as if I were in control of all three of them."

Scipio had given Max a lot to think about....then again.....

"Wait.", Max suddenly turned back to his companion. "How did you know the previous..... Well..... The previous me? How old are you? And how well did you know......", Max swallowed hard and blushed. He turning away from Scipio before continuing, ".....Her."
Last edited by Max Empire on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:29 pm

Max empire wrote:

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max let out a little chuckle. " I sadly don't think that solution works for me. I can't talk to my souls, or I don't know. I've tried, but to no avail. Sometimes I can't seem to even control what I see as my soul. And trust me, if I had a say in how things were run in my body, I wouldn't run anything. I've had my 23 years in charge. If I could let one of the other two souls make the decision, I would. I'd gladly fade and watch the other two fight it out. But no matter what, my soul doesn't seem to want to give up. And no matter how bad things get in my head, I always wake up like this. I've never experienced a moment where my soul wasn't in control. Sometimes I get the feeling as if I were in control of all three of them."

Scipio had given Max a lot to think about....then again.....

"Wait.", Max suddenly turned back to his companion. "How did you know the previous..... Well..... The previous me? How old are you? And how well did you know......", Max swallowed hard and blushed. He turning away from Scipio before continuing, ".....Her."

Vladimir Straanik,

Mir frowned and looked at Max for a moment, considering something.

He's a nice guy, and a Celestial. And he killed those other two beasts, technically, so he saved my life almost certainly. I owe it to him to be at least honest with him... to an extent. he thought, so he sat down next to Max and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Alright, I'll tell you everything. But you have to promise me first... Promise me that you won't... freak out, okay?" he asked quietly.

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:43 pm

He's a nice guy, and a Celestial. And he killed those other two beasts, technically, so he saved my life almost certainly. I owe it to him to be at least honest with him... to an extent. he thought, so he sat down next to Max and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Alright, I'll tell you everything. But you have to promise me first... Promise me that you won't... freak out, okay?" he asked quietly.

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max felt a slight tingle pulse through his body as Scipio touched his shoulder. He was afraid of what he might say. It didn't help that he had a headache at the moment. Then again, was there anything that could freak him out? Unless Scipio turned out to be a snow monster in disguise, there was practically nothing that could freak him out.

"Hey.", Max said as he looked into Scipio's eyes. "I've got three souls. If that isn't freaky, I don't know what is. Unless you turn out to be some sort of evil monster that eats vast swats of existence to satisfy your hunger, I don't think there's anything that could freak me out. I mean, you're a nice guy, aren't you? You saved my life! Plus you listened to all my three soul story bullshit, so the least I can do is listen to what you have to say without freaking out."

He quickly flashed a tired smile at him. Trying to reassure his companion, although he himself would have been creeped out if he saw the effect his blood red eyes were having on his smile.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Max empire wrote:

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max felt a slight tingle pulse through his body as Scipio touched his shoulder. He was afraid of what he might say. It didn't help that he had a headache at the moment. Then again, was there anything that could freak him out? Unless Scipio turned out to be a snow monster in disguise, there was practically nothing that could freak him out.

"Hey.", Max said as he looked into Scipio's eyes. "I've got three souls. If that isn't freaky, I don't know what is. Unless you turn out to be some sort of evil monster that eats vast swats of existence to satisfy your hunger, I don't think there's anything that could freak me out. I mean, you're a nice guy, aren't you? You saved my life! Plus you listened to all my three soul story bullshit, so the least I can do is listen to what you have to say without freaking out."

He quickly flashed a tired smile at him. Trying to reassure his companion, although he himself would have been creeped out if he saw the effect his blood red eyes were having on his smile.

Vladimir Straanik,

All the color drained from Mir's face, and his expression turned horrified as he heard 'evil monster' and 'vast swathes of existence' and 'hunger' come from his new friends mouth. The poor soul swallowed dryly, and then took a deep breath. He scooted back away from Max a bit, and then reached up and pulled his face off.

It's wasn't visceral, or bloody, or anything as such. It was just... a grab of the nose, a yank, and then the tan, blonde, blue eyed Scipio was gone. In his place was a pale as snow, black haired, blood eyed predator with elongated canines.

"My real name is Vladimir Straanik... and I'm a Pishaach."

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 pm

All the color drained from Mir's face, and his expression turned horrified as he heard 'evil monster' and 'vast swathes of existence' and 'hunger' come from his new friends mouth. The poor soul swallowed dryly, and then took a deep breath. He scooted back away from Max a bit, and then reached up and pulled his face off.

It's wasn't visceral, or bloody, or anything as such. It was just... a grab of the nose, a yank, and then the tan, blonde, blue eyed Scipio was gone. In his place was a pale as snow, black haired, blood eyed predator with elongated canines.

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max just stared at his companion for a while, before breaking into a small chuckle.

"I knew there was something strange about you. For a moment I thought it was just me being weird, but seems like my suspicions where right."

Max had never meet a Pishaach before. They didn't seem as bad as some people would describe them. This guy had just saved his life.

"You're actually the first Pishaach that I've met, and barring the teeth, I don't think I look a lot different right now.", he let out a laugh. " You should also work on your accent. It almost sounds as strange as I imagine myself to sound like with the slight Hundiskali I added to my accent as a slave."

He looked over "Vlad". Studying him with his eyes. "And hey, if you knew my the previous me, I bet she told you that you're cute!......... erm......", Max turned away from him with a blush. Maybe that was a bit too much....

"Heh, sorry about that. I got a little carried away....", he said with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head, still looking away from Vlad.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Max empire wrote:

Maximus Tranquillus,

Max just stared at his companion for a while, before breaking into a small chuckle.

"I knew there was something strange about you. For a moment I thought it was just me being weird, but seems like my suspicions where right."

Max had never meet a Pishaach before. They didn't seem as bad as some people would describe them. This guy had just saved his life.

"You're actually the first Pishaach that I've met, and barring the teeth, I don't think I look a lot different right now.", he let out a laugh. " You should also work on your accent. It almost sounds as strange as I imagine myself to sound like with the slight Hundiskali I added to my accent as a slave."

He looked over "Vlad". Studying him with his eyes. "And hey, if you knew my the previous me, I bet she told you that you're cute!......... erm......", Max turned away from him with a blush. Maybe that was a bit too much....

"Heh, sorry about that. I got a little carried away....", he said with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head, still looking away from Vlad.

Vladimir Straanik,

Thankfully, Mir was the first Pishaach that Max had ever met, or else he would have known just how strange the man's accent really was. It was a combination of many languages, and many dialects, and in fact he still used a lot of out dated vocabulary that many scholars did not even remember. In fact, it could even be possible to date just how old the Pishaach was just by his peculiar accent.

"Yes, well, be very glad I was the first of my... kind to meet you, Max. I am a rarity, a peculiarity, among my people. And if you asked them, I'm a traitor and abomination." Mir said finally, after taking in Max's reaction. "Unlike them, I am not evil. I do not kill when I feed, and I make sure the people I feed from do not feel it either. I do not see mortals as inferior, and I realize just what our immortality is... a curse. A horrible, horrible curse that the demons put on us..."

He shook his head, and then smiled quietly. "I should answer your questions now, shouldn't I?" he asked, looking sad and a little embarrassed. "Uhm, where to begin? I stopped counting how old I was when I reached five hundred years, so I don't even really know... I met the 'previous you' as you call her some odd... well, no, it's exactly twenty-three years ago. I didn't know her well. We traveled together for about a week..."

He paused and tapped his chin.

"Or was it a month? A year? A few years? It all just blends together after the first century, I apologize. Anyway, how well I know her? We were... intimate, on more than one occasion, yes, and she even allowed me to... feed from her when she was conscious. She understood my predicament, and... sympathized, you could say. And yes, uhm..." Mir trailed off with a cough and, if he still had any blood, he would have blushed. "She did call me cute, and handsome, and other such assorted compliments several times. She was a good person, just like you are..."

He smiled for a second, and then it turned into a pain-ridden frown. "I just wish I could remember her name..."

Max Empire
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Max Empire » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Thankfully, Mir was the first Pishaach that Max had ever met, or else he would have known just how strange the man's accent really was. It was a combination of many languages, and many dialects, and in fact he still used a lot of out dated vocabulary that many scholars did not even remember. In fact, it could even be possible to date just how old the Pishaach was just by his peculiar accent.

"Yes, well, be very glad I was the first of my... kind to meet you, Max. I am a rarity, a peculiarity, among my people. And if you asked them, I'm a traitor and abomination." Mir said finally, after taking in Max's reaction. "Unlike them, I am not evil. I do not kill when I feed, and I make sure the people I feed from do not feel it either. I do not see mortals as inferior, and I realize just what our immortality is... a curse. A horrible, horrible curse that the demons put on us..."

He shook his head, and then smiled quietly. "I should answer your questions now, shouldn't I?" he asked, looking sad and a little embarrassed. "Uhm, where to begin? I stopped counting how old I was when I reached five hundred years, so I don't even really know... I met the 'previous you' as you call her some odd... well, no, it's exactly twenty-three years ago. I didn't know her well. We traveled together for about a week..."

"Or was it a month? A year? A few years? It all just blends together after the first century, I apologize. Anyway, how well I know her? We were... intimate, on more than one occasion, yes, and she even allowed me to... feed from her when she was conscious. She understood my predicament, and... sympathized, you could say. And yes, uhm..." Mir trailed off with a cough and, if he still had any blood, he would have blushed. "She did call me cute, and handsome, and other such assorted compliments several times. She was a good person, just like you are..."

He smiled for a second, and then it turned into a pain-ridden frown. "I just wish I could remember her name..."

Maximus Tranquillus,

" Awww..... That's sooo cute.", Max said teasingly. " First, if I were a normal person, I would love to be..... Let me use your words, be "cursed" with immortality. Max with his three souls, wouldn't like that at all. I hope I don't live another 23 years for the love of sanity.", he let out a small laugh and looked down to the floor, before continuing.

" I don't understand this whole thing where some people think their race is superior. I could beat some Pishaach in battle, I'm sure. Just like a lot of Pishaach could beat me up. I don't see anybody being superior in that case. The same goes with all the other species. In the end we're all just souls waiting to join the stars, or like in my case, three souls waiting to join the stars.", he laughed a little.

"How old was she when she died? If you met her 23 years ago and I'm that old, that means she must have died the same year you met her. I don't want to imagine you getting all intimate with an old lady, plus I don't think she would have been able to handle being fed on by you if she were old. Oh, quick question, out of curiosity, how did she describe the feeling of being fed on?", he couldn't imagine her letting him feed on her voluntarily while she was conscious unless it felt good, or it being an emergency.

"Lastly, how do you not remember her name? I remember everybody I've gotten intimate with's name. Granted, I only have to remember one, but I can't really picture you being the kind of person that just forgets such people's names. Even if there's a lot of them."

"Sorry if I sound so intrusive, but I have three curious souls that need satisfying..."
Last edited by Max Empire on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:03 pm

Max empire wrote:

Maximus Tranquillus,

" Awww..... That's sooo cute.", Max said teasingly. " First, if I were a normal person, I would love to be..... Let me use your words, be "cursed" with immortality. Max with his three souls, wouldn't like that at all. I hope I don't live another 23 years for the love of sanity.", he let out a small laugh and looked down to the floor, before continuing.

" I don't understand this whole thing where some people think their race is superior. I could beat some Pishaach in battle, I'm sure. Just like a lot of Pishaach could beat me up. I don't see anybody being superior in that case. The same goes with all the other species. In the end we're all just souls waiting to join the stars, or like in my case, three souls waiting to join the stars.", he laughed a little.

"How old was she when she died? If you met her 23 years ago and I'm that old, that means she must have died the same year you met her. I don't want to imagine you getting all intimate with an old lady, plus I don't think she would have been able to handle being fed on by you if she were old. Oh, quick question, out of curiosity, how did she describe the feeling of being fed on?", he couldn't imagine her letting him feed on her voluntarily while she was conscious unless it felt good, or it being an emergency.

"Lastly, how do you not remember her name? I remember everybody I've gotten intimate with's name. Granted, I only have to remember one, but I can't really picture you being the kind of person that just forgets such people's names. Even if there's a lot of them."

"Sorry if I sound so intrusive, but I have three curious souls that need satisfying..."

Vladimir Straanik,

"No, no, you're not intrusive at all, Max. It's... nice to share my past with someone. Most Pishaach would rather kill me than talk to me, once they knew that I didn't share their view, and practically all humans and mortals would love to kill me and burn my body at the stake once they knew I was a Pishaach. It's pleasant to actually talk to somebody without lying constantly." Mir said, smiling at him with the same sad, melancholy face that seemed to be permanently etched on to him.

"Now, about that immortality. Immortality is a curse, in several ways for me and only one or two for others. First, for Pishaach like me, we can only have immortality if we, well, sate our hunger. We have to kill or hurt mortals and take their very essence to survive. We're parasites the pervert the very meaning of live, and immortality at the expense of hundreds, thousands... millions of others... well, in my opinion it's not worth it. But yet... I'm a coward, and I can't kill myself." Mir explained, very seriously. "And the next problem with immortality? Well, it explains two of your questions. I don't remember how old she was, I don't even remember if I ever asked. All I know is that she was young enough to be very beautiful, and to have many men instantly set upon her as soon as we walked into a village or town. And I can't remember her name for the same reason I can't remember her age."

He sighed and looked down. "Five hundred years... I have lived longer than most human families. If I had children, I would have had to call my family descendants, instead of go through the trouble of all the greats. And when your like me, and the only way you can get blood is by tricking people into sleeping with you and then taking their blood in the middle of the night? Soon, lovers' names pass by like every leaf and tree and blade of grass. Even if they last for a year or two or three, they all disappear eventually. It's... very sad."

Mir looked down, and looked as if he was about to cry.

"I don't even know how many times I've found true love... how many times they've died in my arms, or because of me, or how many women or men I've left behind because they kept aging and I didn't. Immortality is a curse, boy. If you ever learn to care about anything or anyone, and they aren't immortal like you? They would die while you still looked like you did the day you met. And even if they were immortal, you would soon forget why you loved them. How you met, your wedding day, the births of your children." Mir said, looking at his hands. At a medallion in his hands. "I remember more than most. I remember a lot more than the typical human would. But... it's still not enough. I remember a very long, and very specific summary of my life. But that's all it is, a summary. People's names are gone, entire life times, gone..."

Mir coughed and stood up, brushing down his clothes, dust flying off of them. He quickly and quietly stowed the medallion in his pocket, and smiled down at Max. "But that's enough about the past. The past is the past, and it shall remain so forever. So, there is no reason thinking about it or what you would have changed." he said quickly, and loudly, trying to get the silence out of the room.

"Now, you had two more questions, yes? Uh, superiority thing, yes? Well, the best reason I can say for why the Pishaach feel superior is because the average Pishaach can kill a hundred average humans. And they see humans as food. Now, I have a questions for you Max..." Mir said, trailing off and looking down at him. "Do you see the bread, or the vegetables, or even the animals you kill and eat as equals?"

Mir chuckled at that, and then shrugged. "Either way, uh, I believe your predecessor described the feeling of my feeding as two sharp, mildly painful pinpricks to the neck, like being cut with a knife very quickly, and then a euphoric and 'tingly' sensation as the blood was pulled out. Afterwards, she would have a very bad headache, and be very hungry." he explained. "That enough for you, youngling?"

Qasheer
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 am

Taymega (Meg), Pictor, The Painter,
Path Between Perpieu to Castrai, Keetaesi,

Meg woke up of the sound of a crying. A, young elf in the wood? She looked terrified of something. Feeling defenseless and weak, the elf might be. Meg crouched over of the girl height. "What are you doing in the middle of the wood? Where did you came from? What happened?" she asked. She then went to the tent and took a bottle of clean water. "You must be tired and dehydrated... Here, some water..." she handed her the bottle.
Last edited by Qasheer on Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:17 am

Riya-Alak

Thing about Draken cities, almost everyone who has even entered them says that they feel like they are being watched. Whether this is their imagination or not is not easily known. But for one thing, Max and Mir were being watched. The door to the underground was open in the building they found themselves.

Agnimuhka Vasuman, the Phoenix
Hashbai, Jiddahari Caliphate

"Yam-Tarshi. The ancient Draken city in the north mountains of the Caliphate. It is said to be still fairly unexplored." He said, "Not only that, but legend says that the first Phoenix called it home. And I just happen to have a map of said city."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian
Charlia wrote:Faal Lot Himdah - A wizard. Possibly evil. Seen associating with Charlia, who baas at him a lot when he doesn't feed her enough. #BlameVoid

Spindle wrote:I swear, you two are pretty much the font of all evil in this world...

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:18 am

Walking.
It's all I've been doing really.
Since I can't mount horses and every faster way is magic based, I can't really go for that either.
How long has it been?
Maybe four years... Or something, I've lost track of time long ago, the night had fallen, but I still held my pace, tirelessly.
In a few hours of walking, I would get to Ingelstein.
I've heard it wasn't a bad place, although filled with internal conflicts.
Hopefully a village would be calmer than big cities.

Lately I've been around the Forsaken lands, it's more than likely that the Pishaach have seen me, or at least felt me somewhat.
Though I didn't try to stir up anything and neither did they, luckily enough.
I knew that they were highly territorial.
Then again, going from the Impisi Orcs to the unbeatable vampires on the side really was a culture shock, though I seem to be somewhat revered back there due to my constellation.
In a few days, I should get around doing some exploring of some ruins, ideally, I'd like to find weapons, but that isn't really my main goal, really I'd just like to observe their architecture, it's been a while since I did visit one.
Gotta wonder if they're trapped too, maybe I'll have to use my flight.
Or at least attempt double jumps to climb around.
All in all, I should be okay.

And hopefully the people of Ingelstein weren't dead, or simply corrupted.
It was a possibility after all, with the Pishaach at their borders.
That foul air was bound to reach them someday.

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 am

Varyasha Morgana, Corvus
The Entrance of the Library of Onikgein, the Mountains of Onikgein

Varyasha and her entourage finally reached the Library, carved and built upon the face of one of the mighty mountains of Onikgein. The marble floors still shine as the afternoon sun blazed on them and the Draken statues rose and stood tall for millennias even after the fall of their sculptors. The great fires that once gave light for the ancient Drakens that once made their home here still danced with the shadows, the rains have never dampened and ceased their flames.

"Brothers and sisters, hold tightly upon your swords and glaives and spears. This place was touched by millennias of minds great and mad. Magic runs afoul in the air. Beasts of the ancient empire might still lurk the corridors of the Great Library." Her soldiers tensed and as she approached the titanic doors of the Library, they assumed their positions behind her. Her red eyes burned an infernal flame, black tendrils of phantasmagoric mist covered her body. The tendrils then rushed at the doors with the speed of vipers lusting for the blood of their prey and covered them completely. The doors shook violently as the mists overtook them, yet it wouldn't seem to bulge. She raised the Spear of the Tides and four balls of pressurized water formed in front of her. The balls blasted a stream of highly pressurized water, finally breaking apart the doors and giving way into a hallway of darkness. Down the hall are tiny specks of flames, begging to be chased down. "Come. Never stray away. If you end up dead, I'll eat you for dinner." The soldiers gulped and replied with in a low voice. "Yes, Your Radiance!"

As Varyasha's entourage reached the flickering flames, the room blazed with bright light, inside a gigantic hall several times larger than the Hall of the Gods of Tocanahuacan. Shelves stood like behemoths around them, countless books and the caches of knowledge of the forgotten civilization before them. At each wall are doors leading to other rooms as large and even larger than the main room. Varyasha gripped her Spear and made a waving gesture, stopping the Naagaraanee from starting to take the books. "Do not touch anything. Everything is too quiet, everything looks too alive. There is a trap somewhere and I can smell it. Keep your senses keen, my brothers and sisters!" The Naagaraanee stood in position, looking at every nook and cranny to ensure that there is nothing wrong. 'Everything is too suspicious. There aren't any sign of visitation or disturbance of the way up and the surrounding area. Everything is wrong.'
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:36 am

Between Perpieu and Castrai, Keetaesi

"Find the girl!" A voice could be heard as more of the forest started to stir.

"Miss. Help. I need to hide." The young elf said ignoring the water, "Help..."

Library of Onikgein

The Naagaraanee would feel it before they heard it. Something was walking through a hall, heading straight for the room they were in. Something big.

One of the doors open, and through it wandered a ten foot tall golem with a few books in hand.

It made its way through the shelves, not even aware of the Naagaraanee expedition. It stopped at a shelf and started to buy books back.
Last edited by Faal Lot Himdah on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:43 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Between Perpieu and Castrai, Keetaesi

"Find the girl!" A voice could be heard as more of the forest started to stir.

"Miss. Help. I need to hide." The young elf said ignoring the water, "Help..."

Library of Onikgein

The Naagaraanee would feel it before they heard it. Something was walking through a hall, heading straight for the room they were in. Something big.

One of the doors open, and through it wandered a ten foot tall golem with a few books in hand.

It made its way through the shelves, not even aware of the Naagaraanee expedition. It stopped at a shelf and started to buy books back.

Between Perpieu to Castrai, Keetaesi,
"Quickly, get inside the tent!" Meg said then pushed the girl inside. She then dance, painting an illusion to fool people that were after her. She entered the tent. "Keep quiet, if the know that is an illusion, we would be dead..." she whispered.

Faal Lot Himdah
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Faal Lot Himdah » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:09 am

Between Perpieu and Castrai, Keetaesi

The little girl kept quiet as the sound of her pursuers grew louder.

"Where is she?" A voice said.

"The tracks end here." another said, "It's like she flew away."

"Come on. She's a little girl with no abilities what so ever...."

"Then maybe she went up the tree?"

"Possible." Another voice said, "But the branches would not allow her to easily travel between trees..."

After a few minutes of searching around, "Okay boys. Lets get going. She's just a little girl, we can find another for the boss." And with that they left.

The little girl looked at Taymega, "Thank you." She said, "You're a Celestial..."
#BlameVoid
A VeryProudCanadian

Qasheer
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:19 am

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Between Perpieu and Castrai, Keetaesi

The little girl kept quiet as the sound of her pursuers grew louder.

"Where is she?" A voice said.

"The tracks end here." another said, "It's like she flew away."

"Come on. She's a little girl with no abilities what so ever...."

"Then maybe she went up the tree?"

"Possible." Another voice said, "But the branches would not allow her to easily travel between trees..."

After a few minutes of searching around, "Okay boys. Lets get going. She's just a little girl, we can find another for the boss." And with that they left.

The little girl looked at Taymega, "Thank you." She said, "You're a Celestial..."

"Even though many people right now, even back then, knew what is a Celestial, I still don't understand the whole concept... But thank you for noticing..." Meg said while making sure those men, or women, she don't know, are far. "What are doing after you? And what they meant by 'find another for the boss'?" Meg asked.

"Oh, how rude of me... My name is Taymega Angelos... Taymega means 'Child of Something Big' if you asked... Meh, I don't really care about that though... But call me Meg though... Now, answer my question... Why are they were after you and what the mean of 'find another for the boss'?" Meg asked again.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse