NATION

PASSWORD

Washington (US Political RP; 2016 ; Special Events ; OPEN!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:01 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:"Alright, quiet down, gentlemen," Lawson shouted. "One voter sent in this card, and her question was worded very simply: 'North Korea'. I'm guessing she wants you to know how you boys would handle North Korea."

Garestaer shrugged. "North Korea has nothing. Frankly, I don't fear them as much as I would ISIS. I don't even think they should be our problem. I think South Korea needs to grow some balls, stop mooching off of us, and take care of Kim Jong Fatass Un themselves."

"I think we need to start starving off North Korea. We need to cut off all aid to North Korea, I will forbid the UN from sending in any food shipments to North Korea, until they enact democratic reforms. I would like to see how long it is before North Koreans start realizing that the Fatty is eating all their food, and revolt. North Korea is a country whose bark is worse than their bite, if we starve them out they will just give up and surrender."

We only give aid in the form of food so that the innocent people do not starve. Most of them support democratic change but they cannot fight for it because of North Korea's massive military. Also, how the hell are you gonna tell the UN what to do? We can tell them to back off when they infringe on our rights, but when it comes to helping innocent people in foreign countries, why should we try to stop them?
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:04 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
"I think we need to start starving off North Korea. We need to cut off all aid to North Korea, I will forbid the UN from sending in any food shipments to North Korea, until they enact democratic reforms. I would like to see how long it is before North Koreans start realizing that the Fatty is eating all their food, and revolt. North Korea is a country whose bark is worse than their bite, if we starve them out they will just give up and surrender."

We only give aid in the form of food so that the innocent people do not starve. Most of them support democratic change but they cannot fight for it because of North Korea's massive military. Also, how the hell are you gonna tell the UN what to do? We can tell them to back off when they infringe on our rights, but when it comes to helping innocent people in foreign countries, why should we try to stop them?

They can starve for all I care, as long as they are still friends with Fatty McFatface, they are the enemies of America. Let me reiterate, THEY DO NOT SUPPORT CHANGE, THEY WILL NEVER SUPPORT CHANGE, THEY SUPPORT FATTY MCFATFACE, now that we got that in your thick skull, if the UN does not start starving off North Korea, we will just stop funding them cold turkey, easy as that. What will they do? They will come back crying once they realize they cannot survive without our funding."

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:05 pm

Krugeristan wrote:"Alright, quiet down, gentlemen," Lawson shouted. "One voter sent in this card, and her question was worded very simply: 'North Korea'. I'm guessing she wants you to know how you boys would handle North Korea."

Garestaer shrugged. "North Korea has nothing. Frankly, I don't fear them as much as I would ISIS. I don't even think they should be our problem. I think South Korea needs to grow some balls, stop mooching off of us, and take care of Kim Jong Fatass Un themselves."

"Mr. Drumpf, North Korea already is starving," Garestaer pointed out. "No one has ever shipped them food."

"Next question, regarding freedom of religion. Should companies have the right to refuse service to certain people?"

"Well, of course," Garestaer said. "I think it's extremely disrespectful of the government to force people to serve groups they don't like. The Constitution states that we have freedom of religion, which means anyone--Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu--should be able to practice their faith without fear of persecution."
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Bolovia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
"Yes, Mr. Egazarian?"

Thank you. Senator Gonzalez: You have stated that we do not need boots on the ground and can defeat ISIS with our advanced bombs and missiles. Senator I have talked to many generals and captains in the military and you know what they say about how we should deal with ISIS? Send boots over there. The whole reason why ISIS grew was because we brought our troops back leaving the unprepared Iraqi forces to fend for itself. Bombings help for strategic warfare and tactical missions, but not to defeat an enemy as large as ISIS. Do you think that we can bomb over 80,000 well-armed and trained troops with little ground support? No, which is why we must round up our fellow nations who know that ISIS is a threat and go back into Iraq and Syria and take out the demon which has infested the Middle East!

So Naive. Senator you support sacrificing more American lives, sending our sons and daughters overseas when we are still in Afghanistan? There is no exit strategy, I'm not ready to have another drawn out war in the Middle East again, when we can't even finish off the Taliban. One enemy at a time Senator, boots on the ground in Afghanistan is enough for me at the moment. The Senator supports another overseas war, to bring hundreds of caskets home every month, then he should explain why their blood is on his hands. I do not support boots on the ground. Shift the responsibility on our regional allies, Turkey is in a position to intervene, the Kurds Peshmerga is showing effective force against ISIS. The Saudi's, the Jordanians, America should stop fighting another damn war in the Middle East for once. ISIS is can be obliterated from our smart technology and they will be. That's enough force to get the job done!

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:07 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:We only give aid in the form of food so that the innocent people do not starve. Most of them support democratic change but they cannot fight for it because of North Korea's massive military. Also, how the hell are you gonna tell the UN what to do? We can tell them to back off when they infringe on our rights, but when it comes to helping innocent people in foreign countries, why should we try to stop them?

They can starve for all I care, as long as they are still friends with Fatty McFatface, they are the enemies of America. Let me reiterate, THEY DO NOT SUPPORT CHANGE, THEY WILL NEVER SUPPORT CHANGE, THEY SUPPORT FATTY MCFATFACE, now that we got that in your thick skull, if the UN does not start starving off North Korea, we will just stop funding them cold turkey, easy as that. What will they do? They will come back crying once they realize they cannot survive without our funding."

How do you know that they all support Kim Jong Un? Hell, do you believe that millions of starving people would support a militaristic dictator who is the reason they are starving?!
Last edited by The Portland Territory on Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:09 pm

How do you know that they all support Kim Jong Un? Hell, do you believe that millions of starving people would support a militaristic dictator who is the reason they are starving?!

"Well millions of Germans supported Hitler when Germany was starving, propaganda does funny things to the human brain. The population is brainwashed, and the only way for us to debrainwash them is to make them realize FATTY MCFATFACE IS MAKING THEIR LIVES MISERABLE! I HAVE BEEN VERY CLEAR THE TRAINS START ROLLING WHEN FATTY'S HEAD STARTS ROLLING!

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Bolovia wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Thank you. Senator Gonzalez: You have stated that we do not need boots on the ground and can defeat ISIS with our advanced bombs and missiles. Senator I have talked to many generals and captains in the military and you know what they say about how we should deal with ISIS? Send boots over there. The whole reason why ISIS grew was because we brought our troops back leaving the unprepared Iraqi forces to fend for itself. Bombings help for strategic warfare and tactical missions, but not to defeat an enemy as large as ISIS. Do you think that we can bomb over 80,000 well-armed and trained troops with little ground support? No, which is why we must round up our fellow nations who know that ISIS is a threat and go back into Iraq and Syria and take out the demon which has infested the Middle East!

So Naive. Senator you support sacrificing more American lives, sending our sons and daughters overseas when we are still in Afghanistan? There is no exit strategy, I'm not ready to have another drawn out war in the Middle East again, when we can't even finish off the Taliban. One enemy at a time Senator, boots on the ground in Afghanistan is enough for me at the moment. The Senator supports another overseas war, to bring hundreds of caskets home every month, then he should explain why their blood is on his hands. I do not support boots on the ground. Shift the responsibility on our regional allies, Turkey is in a position to intervene, the Kurds Peshmerga is showing effective force against ISIS. The Saudi's, the Jordanians, America should stop fighting another damn war in the Middle East for once. ISIS is can be obliterated from our smart technology and they will be. That's enough force to get the job done!

I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that ISIS has publicly declared war on the West, specifically the United States, and has attacked our people in our country. Senator, do you honestly expect me to sit around waiting for our regional "allies" to fight them as ISIS prepares another attack on American lives on American soil?!

*much of the crowd began to cheer*
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:10 pm

Lawson gave a long sigh. "Mr. Drumpf, if you don't stop interrupting other candidates, you're going to be removed. Mr. Gonzalez, Mr. Egazarian, you need to knock it off as well. This isn't a brawl."
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:11 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:How do you know that they all support Kim Jong Un? Hell, do you believe that millions of starving people would support a militaristic dictator who is the reason they are starving?!

"Well millions of Germans supported Hitler when Germany was starving, propaganda does funny things to the human brain. The population is brainwashed, and the only way for us to debrainwash them is to make them realize FATTY MCFATFACE IS MAKING THEIR LIVES MISERABLE! I HAVE BEEN VERY CLEAR THE TRAINS START ROLLING WHEN FATTY'S HEAD STARTS ROLLING!

I am no Nazi or Fascist, but what I do know is that because of the war, Germany's economy was booming in the late 30's. Not many Germans were starving as you put it, Mr. Drumpf
Korwin-Mikke 2020

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:11 pm

Krugeristan wrote:Lawson gave a long sigh. "Mr. Drumpf, if you don't stop interrupting other candidates, you're going to be removed. Mr. Gonzalez, Mr. Egazarian, you need to knock it off as well. This isn't a brawl."

*Egazarian nodded*
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Krugeristan wrote:Lawson gave a long sigh. "Mr. Drumpf, if you don't stop interrupting other candidates, you're going to be removed. Mr. Gonzalez, Mr. Egazarian, you need to knock it off as well. This isn't a brawl."

*Egazarian nodded*

*Gonzalez nodded in agreement*

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:14 pm

"We're not continuing until Mr. Drumpf agrees to be civil," Lawson said.

A number of Garestaer supporters started booing.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:15 pm

"Fine moderator, have it your way

Moving on, I believe that the freedom of religion is written into our constitution, the right to deny services is also part of the constitution. Unlike Mr. Egazarian I am no admirer of Hitler, and I will stand by the side of a Jewish baker who refuses to bake a cake celebrating Nazism. The buck stops there!"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:"Fine moderator, have it your way

Moving on, I believe that the freedom of religion is written into our constitution, the right to deny services is also part of the constitution. Unlike Mr. Egazarian I am no admirer of Hitler, and I will stand by the side of a Jewish baker who refuses to bake a cake celebrating Nazism. The buck stops there!"

A security guard leaned over to whisper to Lawson, who frowned. "Mr. Drumpf, I'm afraid you crossed a line. Accusing a candidate of supporting Hitler is largely uncalled for. The debate is over. You gentleman may leave."

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:20 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:"Fine moderator, have it your way

A security guard leaned over to whisper to Lawson, who frowned. "Mr. Drumpf, I'm afraid you crossed a line. Accusing a candidate of supporting Hitler is largely uncalled for. The debate is over. You gentleman may leave."

*quite sad that the debate was over, Egazarian waved to the crowd until he began shaking the hands of the candidates*

We finally debate, Gonzalez. Well fought they, we both did well. he said to Gonzalez

Nice to meet you, Wilson. he said to Wilson

*he skipped over Drumpf*

Great job tonight! Wanna meet for breakfast tomorrow? he said to Garestaer while shaking his hand
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Krugeristan wrote:

*quite sad that the debate was over, Egazarian waved to the crowd until he began shaking the hands of the candidates*

We finally debate, Gonzalez. Well fought they, we both did well. he said to Gonzalez

*he skipped over Drumpf*

Great job tonight! Wanna meet for breakfast tomorrow? he said to Garestaer while shaking his hand

Shyly, Garestaer nodded. "Sure. Yeah, that was . . . that was hard. I need to go home and cry because all my emotions are bottled up right now."

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:*quite sad that the debate was over, Egazarian waved to the crowd until he began shaking the hands of the candidates*

*he skipped over Drumpf*

Shyly, Garestaer nodded. "Sure. Yeah, that was . . . that was hard. I need to go home and cry because all my emotions are bottled up right now."

Ok, you do what you gotta do. You still did good. I'll see you tomorrow!
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm

Drumpf exited the stage ignoring Egazarian, shaking the hands of the candidates

"Well Eric, you ain't as bad as I thought well done"

"Troy, you are not as dumb as I thought, well done"

"Garastaer, congrats on the great debate performance."

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Bolovia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolovia » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Drumpf exited the stage ignoring Egazarian, shaking the hands of the candidates

Gonzalez nodded to Egazarian, Very good debate. May the better man win New Hampshire.

Gonzalez walked over to Drumpf, Hey Gerald, not too shabby yourself. Although I think it is bullshit that the debate is over because you were defending our constitution. I'm starving, wanna grab a bite?

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:39 pm

Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Drumpf exited the stage ignoring Egazarian, shaking the hands of the candidates

I'll take that as a compliment. What the moderator did was just uncalled for. You come off well on a debate stage.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:05 pm

Pascagoula, Mississippi
Republican National Defense Debate

Rules
In this debate you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE GOOGLE OR THE INTERNET DURING THE DEBATE, you are expected to use the honor system, though if something obviously seems googled you will suffer a penalty
You have till 4:30 as prep time
The theme will be national defense will something about Gov.Williams thrown in
You are not allowed to post here unless invited
You shall have 5 minutes to formulate a question answer(though I will be lenient), and as much time as you would like to formulate your closing
The audience will react to how well you are doing in the debate
HAVE FUN

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:29 pm

"Good afternoon ladies and gents, I am Glenn Beck, and today we will be holding a charity debate(Free points to everyone who attends), all money raised by the debate will go to cancer research, and it saddens me to say that the Governor of Indiana has terminal brain cancer, and I would like to send me deepest condolences to the governor and his family it must be a truly terrible time for them all, let us all send them our thoughts and prayers, so that God Himself can perform a miracle on the governor and prevent him from leaving us. But, enough of that somber news let us get to the debate shall we? First we have the 3 contestants tied for frontrunner.

Cal Reed, the philanthropist
Eric Gonzalez, Senator from California
Matteos Egazarian, Senator from Rhode Island

we also have the new Secretary of State
Jay Garastaer

Also we have the governor from the rim south
Brandt Schniderhouser, Governor of Arkansas

and we have other minor candidates, they may be small now but their campaigns might explode at any moment!

So ladies and gents let us give us a big round of applause for our candidates!"

The audience applauded while the candidates walked into the debate.

"So the debate ladies and gents begins now! Candidates make your opening statements."
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Zelent
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zelent » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Brandt walked onto the stage and to his assigned podium, where he stood and prepared his thoughts for a second before saying into the microphone.
"Lets Rebuild America." he said, his campaign slogan, and left it at that with a broad smile.
Last edited by Zelent on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Support: Universal Health Care, Nationalism, Conscription, Infrastructure Investment, Border Wall, Workfare, Freedom, Bill of Rights, Social market economics, Cannabis decriminalization, Ukrainian Independence, All Lives Matter

Neutral: Trump,

Against: Clinton, TPP/NAFTA/CAFTA, European Union, Political Correctness, Black Lives Matter, Drug Abuse, Lobbyists, ISIS

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Garestaer gave a long sigh, rubbing his eyes. "Thank you, Mr. Beck. I would like to say that national defense is the single most important thing about any nation. Without defense, we cannot have civil rights. A well-funded, well-trained, and well-equipped military is the only thing that stands between freedom-loving Americans and barbaric Muslim terrorists. But, I will say this. The US military is not a global police force. ISIS needs to be stopped, but we need to CHECK FACTS before we fucking claim 'Oh, Assad is evil. Oh, Assad is a monster.' Oh, shut the fuck up. ISIS is the one throwing gay people off roofs, beheading Christians, and bombing crowded malls. The US military is one of the toughest militaries in the world. We want to be respected, we want to be feared, but, we do not want to be a Gestapo on the world stage. A sovereign nation who simply speaks out against the tyranny of the UN should be free to do so, and not fear being brutally murdered by our once-glorious military."

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:46 pm

"So Senator Egazarian and Gonzalez are not coming, ok

First question is to you Mr. Secretary, but first can someone turn the beeping down first it is getting annoying, I would like to start with some local news before going to the national defense part. Governor Williams passed what is the stringent voter ID laws in the country what are your thoughts on the matter?"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse