NATION

PASSWORD

Warhammer 40,000~Blaze Of Purity (OOC/Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:27 pm

The Mystery Bard wrote:BTW Pacific Bro-Hood you can go ahead and post and control the things we mentioned.
You know the plan.I'll post after you've *wink wink* made your move.

Well, I'd rather wait for more favorable conditions in which we have a better oppertunity to enact said plan.

Higher Brandenburg
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Brandenburg » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Blood Raven Space Marine Lt. Aleric Williams reporting for duty

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Higher Brandenburg wrote:Blood Raven Space Marine Lt. Aleric Williams reporting for duty

Well, I mean I suppose but first you need to fill out a character form. First page.

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Don't mind me, I am just engaging an Obliterator with a flashlight. I probably should have thought this through a bit more.

Higher Brandenburg
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Brandenburg » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Character name: Aleric Williams.
Class: Blood Raven Space Marine.
Weapons: Standard Military Blaster. flash grenade x2. Knife.
Home World: Zionar
Years in military: 8 years
Volunteered his military service.
bio: was borne on zionar. has fought in several skirmishes.
(im not creative enough to right a good bio :P)

Higher Brandenburg
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Brandenburg » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Neadar wrote:Don't mind me, I am just engaging an Obliterator with a flashlight. I probably should have thought this through a bit more.

i'll help you!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Higher Brandenburg wrote:Character name: Aleric Williams.

New to Warhammer I assume. If you TG me when you have to to get something written I will help you with it. Advice and what not.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Well I'm going to start working on my second character right now so I can get to our evil Imperial plan. TG me if you need me as I'll be checking that occasionally.

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:54 pm

One thing that could be fun to implement would be a wargear system where after and sometimes during battle, characters can find be given, ect. different types of wargear that gives them and advantage over a normal trooper, Space Marine, ect.

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Ok, here is what I am thinking for War gear, you can get them by several different ways.

First- Issued: you do well in battle, new gear can be issued to you from the Reliquary, IG/ PDF supply, gifted by a dark god or Deamon Price.

Second- Captured: If you raid an area inhabited by an enemy supply center or kill an enemy who has it you can acquire the Wargear. Of course any loyalist who gets chaos gear will suffer the taint of the warp.

Third- Retired from a fallen ally: Someone dies; you pick up the Wargear from them. An example would be a Space Marine picking up a Thunder Hammer from a fallen comrade.

More can be added if anyone has any other ideas.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Character Name: Timarius Aldern
Class: Magos Dominus of the Legio Cybernetica
Weapon(s): Volkite Caliver, Graviton-Gun, Transonic Blade.
Other Equipment: Cybernetica Cortex - A unique piece of equipment allowing the user to communicate and controller all Legio automatons within range.
Cortex Controller - A device that allows the user to see through the eyes of its automata to better have an idea of the battlefield and what needs to be done.
Mechanicum Protectiva - A small personal shield.
Several small implants and bionic including a bionic eye, a few mechadendrite, and a servo unit.
Appearance:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CD4ORZOUvPM/VW-1tgi3S1I/AAAAAAAACCk/jMPEeTk6HdQ/s1600/MagosPiP%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I would have the image already up but it is too big so a link it is.

Very similar to the left but he retains both arms and wields different weapons.

Short Bio: Timarius was born on a small forge world near the ghoul stars where he was found to have a intuitive understanding of technology and how to repair said technology which garnered the attention of the Mechanicus overlords. He was sent to Mars to receive his training where he chose a more combat oriented job over other paths in within the Mechanicus. He was inducted into the Legio Cybernetica where he has remained ever since. Recently transferred to Hylos on threats of Orks roaming the system which was a blatant lie by the Priests to gain more they could bring into their fold and gain power by doing so. Like a few of his other brethren Timarius stood firm in his faith of the Omnissiah using his abilities to assist the guard in all manner of assaults and keep their vehicles in working order.
RP sample: Provided in IC and in previous character.
Do Not Remove:Die scum!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Neadar wrote:Ok, here is what I am thinking for War gear, you can get them by several different ways.

First- Issued: you do well in battle, new gear can be issued to you from the Reliquary, IG/ PDF supply, gifted by a dark god or Deamon Price.

Second- Captured: If you raid an area inhabited by an enemy supply center or kill an enemy who has it you can acquire the Wargear. Of course any loyalist who gets chaos gear will suffer the taint of the warp.

Third- Retired from a fallen ally: Someone dies; you pick up the Wargear from them. An example would be a Space Marine picking up a Thunder Hammer from a fallen comrade.

I personally don't like it, it seems kinda hard to control and what not like Bard would have to watch constantly for it and what not, but if others like it wouldn't kill me to go along with it.

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:40 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Neadar wrote:Ok, here is what I am thinking for War gear, you can get them by several different ways.

I personally don't like it, it seems kinda hard to control and what not like Bard would have to watch constantly for it and what not, but if others like it wouldn't kill me to go along with it.

Well that is the main thing we have to avoid being OP. On the other hand though, it does make sense for Legendary weapons to be dropped and used. If you are a Chaos god and one of your servants shows exceptional prowess would you not give then a powerful new too to advance your agenda? I can understand not having loyalist units getting anything special but on the other hand we can just pick up a Plasma rifle or Melta gun. A Space Marine or a servant of Chaos should probably change and become more powerful as time goes on. Especially if the Daemon Prince is released.
Last edited by Neadar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:05 am

Higher Brandenburg wrote:Character name: Aleric Williams.

Accepted

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:07 am

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Character Name: Timarius Aldern
Class: Magos Dominus of the Legio Cybernetica
Weapon(s): Volkite Caliver, Graviton-Gun, Transonic Blade.
Other Equipment: Cybernetica Cortex - A unique piece of equipment allowing the user to communicate and controller all Legio automatons within range.
Cortex Controller - A device that allows the user to see through the eyes of its automata to better have an idea of the battlefield and what needs to be done.
Mechanicum Protectiva - A small personal shield.
Several small implants and bionic including a bionic eye, a few mechadendrite, and a servo unit.
Appearance:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CD4ORZOUvPM/VW-1tgi3S1I/AAAAAAAACCk/jMPEeTk6HdQ/s1600/MagosPiP%2B%25281%2529.jpg

I would have the image already up but it is too big so a link it is.

Very similar to the left but he retains both arms and wields different weapons.

Short Bio: Timarius was born on a small forge world near the ghoul stars where he was found to have a intuitive understanding of technology and how to repair said technology which garnered the attention of the Mechanicus overlords. He was sent to Mars to receive his training where he chose a more combat oriented job over other paths in within the Mechanicus. He was inducted into the Legio Cybernetica where he has remained ever since. Recently transferred to Hylos on threats of Orks roaming the system which was a blatant lie by the Priests to gain more they could bring into their fold and gain power by doing so. Like a few of his other brethren Timarius stood firm in his faith of the Omnissiah using his abilities to assist the guard in all manner of assaults and keep their vehicles in working order.
RP sample: Provided in IC and in previous character.
Do Not Remove:Die scum!

Accepted

Spindle
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:57 am

Higher Brandenburg wrote:
Neadar wrote:Don't mind me, I am just engaging an Obliterator with a flashlight. I probably should have thought this through a bit more.

i'll help you!

You'll want to close with him, then. Not the easiest thing to do on flat ground, where Ryhnacus can simply spray fire at you. From what I can guess of Bard's and Pacific's plan, you'd be best to fall back for now. A subterranean battle suits you: you've got more Marines than we do and more Terminators (or Terminator-level Combatants).

Of course, I might just have a counter-plan...or I might just be bluffing...we'll see.
Disclaimer: Nothing said here is the product of a rational mind.
So...apparently I'm a decent writer. Um...wait, what?
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

And, of course, for anything at all, you can always go here.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:49 pm

When you realise there are no melee-oriented characters on the Chaos side.

Character Name: Perenessus Vor

Age: Eight thousand, seven hundred and seventy-two years subjective, ten thousand objective.

Class: Chaos Champion

Weapon(s): Perenessus' most treasured weapon is the Power Sword Eternity, which has been with him since before he became renegade. It has claimed the lives of more than a hundred Imperial champions, from Space Marine Captains to Imperial Guard Commissars to a Saint Sepherime, whose severed head is displayed on a spike attached to his power unit and has developed an eerie, animalistic sentience. In addition, Perenessus also wield the Plasma Pistol Serenity which he looted from a dead Ultramarine upon the surface of Calth and has seen him through a thousand warzones. Finally, Perenessus has a single Combat Knife as a last-resort weapon.

Other Equipment: Perenessus's Power Armour is mainly comprised of Mark IV plates, although it has some Mark III pieces scavenged from Ultramarine corpses at need. Since Calth, the suit has taken on a life of its own, erupting into flames, weeping blood or writhing like a thing possessed in the middle of battle as well as, most disturbingly, healing itself and bonding to Perenessus' skin. As such, every time he removes it, it has to be cut away from his skin before restrained in a secure cage.

In addition, the suit is topped by a spike upon which is impaled the preserved head of the Living Saint, Sepherime of Volitis. Although originally considered a holy relic by the Imperium, the once-angelic face has now been corrupted by three millennia in the Warp and now leers maliciously at those who die beneath its gaze. Although nothing has been proven, the amount of times Perenessus has survived, by sheer luck, a potentially fatal blow has convinced him that the totem is more than merely a trophy. Whether that is true or not remains to be seen.

Appearance:This

Short Bio: Perenessus was a member of the Tower Wardens company of the Word Bears and he was deployed against a number of foes in his various deployments. Although he had no qualms with the need to educate the masses to the divinity of the Emperor his brightest fervour was found in the destruction of the champions of false religions. From the Warrior-Priest of the Unumeru Steppes to the Wierdboyz of the Greenskins, Perenessus could be found wherever the enemy's false gods gave them the greatest hope and he would crush it.

When it came to the castigation of his Legion and, like many others, he was stung by the Emperor's rebuttal of their beliefs. Like many of his Legion, Perenssus was quick to accept the balm which Lorgar accepted to his wounded pride: and that balm was Chaos. By the time of the Betrayal at Calth, he had already slain a dozen enemy champions in the name of Chaos and the rewards, although subtle, were already beginning to rot his soul from the inside. At Calth, he found that he took great joy in slaying the Ultramarine's champions wherever he could find them and began to seek single combat more and more often.

By the time of the invasion of Hylose, Perenessus had already participated in hundreds of skirmishes, battles and campaigns across the length and breadth of the Imperium. He fought the White Scars at Serenethon, the Salamanders at Cypra Mundi and even duelled with a Grey Knight on Stryxis. None of this has slaked his thirst for the heads of enemy champions and it seems likely that very little ever will at this point. Still, his search is relentless and every enemy he fights brings him one step closer to that perfect adversary who might, one day, slay him.

RP Sample: This.

Do Not Remove: Die scum!
Relativity, nukes in space, nukes in atmosphere, LASERs, MASERs, kinetic weapons, missile and kinetic CIWS, impactors and centripital force.

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:06 pm

Spindle wrote:
Higher Brandenburg wrote:i'll help you!

You'll want to close with him, then. Not the easiest thing to do on flat ground, where Ryhnacus can simply spray fire at you. From what I can guess of Bard's and Pacific's plan, you'd be best to fall back for now. A subterranean battle suits you: you've got more Marines than we do and more Terminators (or Terminator-level Combatants).

Of course, I might just have a counter-plan...or I might just be bluffing...we'll see.

Believe me, I am running.

Spindle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spindle » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Neadar wrote:
Spindle wrote:You'll want to close with him, then. Not the easiest thing to do on flat ground, where Ryhnacus can simply spray fire at you. From what I can guess of Bard's and Pacific's plan, you'd be best to fall back for now. A subterranean battle suits you: you've got more Marines than we do and more Terminators (or Terminator-level Combatants).

Believe me, I am running.

Yes, mortal! Flee!

Although, on a more serious note, you're doing a very good portrayal of warfare from the Guard's view. I like it. A lot.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 pm

Spindle wrote:
Neadar wrote: Believe me, I am running.

Yes, mortal! Flee!

Although, on a more serious note, you're doing a very good portrayal of warfare from the Guard's view. I like it. A lot.

A good mix of futileness with balls of steel.
Last edited by Pacific Brotherhood of Steel on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Bad news, Lera. Furinax just took a personal interest in you...
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Bad news, Lera. Furinax just took a personal interest in you...

As long as he has protection, it is fine. The Emperor Protects.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:48 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Bad news, Lera. Furinax just took a personal interest in you...

This poor, poor PDF soldier. She's got several space marines and an obliterator looking at her.

Neadar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Neadar » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:

This poor, poor PDF soldier. She's got several space marines and an obliterator looking at her.

Not bad for only being in the PDF for a little over a day.

The Mystery Bard
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Mystery Bard » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:23 pm

Spindle your other character is accepted.
BTW anyway interested in being my CO-OP?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse