NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse Hunger Games IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:37 pm

Rhinocera wrote:
Taigawa wrote:Cynder

The dragon looked at the person pinned beneath her paw. As her ability to keep herself upright became difficult, she decided she would'nt give the people another chance to attack her. "Threatening me and refusing to respond to my warnings is not wise. I believe I'll make an example of you then. Not that I nessacarily need the food, but it'll do." With that, she ripped the person from under her paw and ate him. After that, she turned around to see Zeus standing there. "Well have you been watching the whole thing? Well, I'm certain one radiating such power is above these creatures."

Makayla

The Mirali had failed to find any water, though she had managed to catch and eat something else. Her trip ended when she found a portal to another zone....and entered it, though she soon found out she was in a city.

Neyla

Theme for the destruction of Neyla's homeworld

The tigeress was shocked. Thessia, the center of her empire....of civilization as she knew it...and home of her family was gone. While it by no means meant the end of the Ecumene, the implications of it's destruction were enormous. The Imperial Council, the Ecumene Council, likely her entire family, and malinia of civilization had been lost in moments. To say Neyla was angry would be an understatement. She was furious and vengeful....and anyone who knew her knew how vindictive she could be. She went through the jungle portal, activating her armor.

As Zeus had watched the Dragon devour the sorcerer, he had revealed himself. He chuckled a bit, for the Sorcerer had clearly decided to trifle with a being far greater than himself, and had paid an ultimate price for his error. When the dragon addressed Zeus, he responded.

"You are correct, creature. You Mortals are of little concern to me, though some are even less than others. If I chose to do so, I could have struck both of you down some time ago. In fact, I could have struck you down back at the mountains. However, I chose not to, for I had no reason to, and letting you live is of no consequence to me. However, the powers that be have entrapped even me, and commanded that we fight to the death. Perhaps in the end I will be driven to kill you, though I doubt it. This entire situation is likely a collaboration between both the titans and my brother, and even they lack the power to contain me for eternity. Now, since I did say I may be compelled to kill you at a distant time, I'm sure you don't entirely trust me. However, I mean you know harm. With all things considered, even I need allies, though I may not depend on them in the manner that others do. What I require is a scout of sorts, as well as a champion. You possess the ability to do both, or at least you did when your wings weren't ruined. Considering that, I shall make you an offer. Assist me, and I will assist you. You will serve as eyes and ears for me, and possibly as a conveyor of force, when necessary. In return, I will heal your current wounds and use my power to assist you. If you do not know who I am nor the extent of my power, then you will simply have to trust me. I am Zeus, King of the Gods. Make your decision, for as you said, mere mortals shan't hold my interest for long."

"Well given you offer to restore my ability to function normally in exchange for something I used to do for the Guardians, I'll accept. Do as you will to the other creatures. They were'nt gonna respond to me anyway. Or let them kill each other if it so amuses you. I believe whatever force that lords over this place will seek to kill us both eventually rather we like it or not. Either way, it is nice to have an ally. I will owe you for restoring my wings anyway....that....thing could have done worse.....like actually broke them. They're delicate structures, but they'll serve both our purposes. Easier to strike one's enemies from above, after all."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Rhinocera
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Rhinocera » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:43 pm

"You, my reptilian friend, have made the correct choice." With that, Zeus waved his hand towards Cynder, as sparks the Dragon's body rippled with whitish blue electricity. Her wings stiffened and straightened out, crackling with an electric current. Then, the tears and muscles were mended. After about a minute, the crackling of the electricity halted, though the dragon could still feel its effect. Not only was the creature healed, but its energy had been replenished, as if it had never exerted itself in the first place. "Now, ally, I suppose that we best find water, a task you seem to be quite suited for at the moment. We wouldn't want you dying of thirst before you can begin to fulfill your part of the bargain."
RED STAR HEAVY INDUSTRIES

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=243572

Signatory of The Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=98436#p4901606

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:44 pm

Setinel wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
"Jawol, she was..... The resistance fighter right? God rest her soul, hopefully you keep this one alive" Klaus says, while nudging his head towards the house/Asuna

"I plan on it," Jack chuckled. "I don't know Maxwell... this one's... different... I actually enjoy her company." Jack layed back on the ground. "She's really sweet... and kind... even if she did stab my hand when we first met."

"Wow, how things work out." Maxwell said, "Hey, let me tell you this crazy thing Jack, you see, Klaus over here has this thing called the "SS Heil Hitler Curse" if you screm out "Heil Hitler" to him, he'll do the salute" Maxwell snickered. Klaus looked slightly annoyed "I do not, das is propaganda!" Klaus said in a stern voice. "Oh really" Maxwell said with a grin. Suddenly, Maxwell stood up, and shouted out "Herr Adler, Heil Hitler!" Immediately, Adler stood up, tapped his shoes together, rose his arm, and screamed out "HEIL HITLER!" at an almost instant speed. "Scheisse, I hate it when that happens." Adler said, sitting back down
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Rhinocera wrote:"You, my reptilian friend, have made the correct choice." With that, Zeus waved his hand towards Cynder, as sparks the Dragon's body rippled with whitish blue electricity. Her wings stiffened and straightened out, crackling with an electric current. Then, the tears and muscles were mended. After about a minute, the crackling of the electricity halted, though the dragon could still feel its effect. Not only was the creature healed, but its energy had been replenished, as if it had never exerted itself in the first place. "Now, ally, I suppose that we best find water, a task you seem to be quite suited for at the moment. We wouldn't want you dying of thirst before you can begin to fulfill your part of the bargain."

She was glad her wings were usable again. With her energy also brought back, it took a lot out of her to not look for more filling prey. "Of course, but I am torn about what we should do to the other two lesser beings. Do you think the example was enough, or should I devour them as well? Not that it matters much, it's just a matter of curiousity for me before I leave now that I can fly again."
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Setinel
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Setinel wrote:
"I plan on it," Jack chuckled. "I don't know Maxwell... this one's... different... I actually enjoy her company." Jack layed back on the ground. "She's really sweet... and kind... even if she did stab my hand when we first met."

"Wow, how things work out." Maxwell said, "Hey, let me tell you this crazy thing Jack, you see, Klaus over here has this thing called the "SS Heil Hitler Curse" if you screm out "Heil Hitler" to him, he'll do the salute" Maxwell snickered. Klaus looked slightly annoyed "I do not, das is propaganda!" Klaus said in a stern voice. "Oh really" Maxwell said with a grin. Suddenly, Maxwell stood up, and shouted out "Herr Adler, Heil Hitler!" Immediately, Adler stood up, tapped his shoes together, rose his arm, and screamed out "HEIL HITLER!" at an almost instant speed. "Scheisse, I hate it when that happens." Adler said, sitting back down

Jack only chuckled, before downing his entire flask. It was in that momentime an idea struck in his head.
"Hey Asuna, want anything to drink?"
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Setinel wrote:

Jack only chuckled, before downing his entire flask. It was in that momentime an idea struck in his head.

She looked to him as he said this, her attention drawn from the odd behavior of the German. "Well...only if you tell me what the drink is this time first." She said, referring to the last and first time they'd drank together, where he'd only told her afterwards that it was extremely intoxicating. That was not always a pleasant surprise, after all.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Castle Crashers wrote:
Setinel wrote:

She looked to him as he said this, her attention drawn from the odd behavior of the German. "Well...only if you tell me what the drink is this time first." She said, referring to the last and first time they'd drank together, where he'd only told her afterwards that it was extremely intoxicating. That was not always a pleasant surprise, after all.

"Brandy," Jack said plainly tossing her a bottle. "Nothing special. Just cheap stuff- relatively speaking."
98% of all NS users would cry if they had to read a lot to understand an RP, regardless of how good it was. If you're one of the 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Setinel wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

"Brandy," Jack said plainly tossing her a bottle. "Nothing special. Just cheap stuff- relatively speaking."

"I do not find your talk of mein "Wunderbar Surprise" being "cheap brandy," It is a mixture of British Rum Ration, Soviet Vodka, Germand and Belgian Beer!" Klaus said "Took me the entire damn war to make them"
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:14 am

Kozma and Seerus
Kozma woke up, followed by Seerus.
"We really need to stop waking up in places we don't- oh, we're still on the beach."
They didn't know what happened. Kozma was running, and Seerus with his rocket hammer, then it all faded to black.
"Well," Kozma said. "The good thing is that we don't really need sleep. Also it's dawn. I reckon we've been asleep for a day."
"True. Though I'm surprised no one killed us... OH MY CRIMSON ORDER WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"
"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LIKE- OH MY JEEZ YOU'RE RIGHT WHAT IS THAT THING!"
A human- no, it couldn't be a human. A deformed monstrosity was running towards them.
It was Abominii.
It's face was, indescribable.
They could make it out for one second, and it just became... different.
"Seerus, hit it with the hammer."
"I'm not taking orders from a Spiral filth!"
"Do I really..."
Kozma put away her heater shield and took out an Ironmight Plate Shield from her bag.
She bashed the creature with it and sent it a few feet back.
"Run." She said.
They ran, but not fast enough.
Abominii quickly recovered, and charged, sword in hand.
They kept looking back, and when they saw the creature was near, they turned around.
Shield readied and hammer charging, Seerus got behind her.
Abominii swung his sword, and Kozma's shield fended well against it.
Abominii was pushed back a bit, but was still in prime condition.
Kozma jumped out of the way, and two charged rocket hammer swings were swung at Abominii. He was hit by one, and dodged the other.
Abominii attacked sideways, and Kozma wasn't fast enough.
Abominii pinned her to the ground, and started scratching her.
"Gah!" She yelled. "These scratches are more painful than they look!"
Seerus swung his hammer sideways and managed to hit Abominii on the head. He got up.
"He won't die, won't he."
Remember the term "big ugly bruise?"
Apply that to his face.
"Jeez," Kozma added, "that face looks... horrifying. It's just- just..."
"Kozma what are you doing?"
"Who created this thing? Please? Anyone?"
"Kozma?"
"What kind of deity would do this?"
"Kozma don't look at it anymore."
Kozma picked up her sword.
Abominii smiled.
"Kozma... KOZMA!"
It was at stomach level, sharp point towards skin.
"Alright that's it. Sorry Koz."
Seerus swiped his hammer towards Kozma's back.
Abominii dropped the smile, and frowned instead.
Seerus' hammer hit Kozma, sending her a few feet towards Abominii.
Sword in hand, and with a back injury, Kozma was almost just fine.
Abominii readied his sword.
"No!"
Seerus started running, and swiped with his rocket hammer.
Just in the nick of time, he managed to hit Abominii.
This time, Abominii ran away, into the Jungle.
"That should do it." He said, then sat down next to Kozma.
And he sat there.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:32 am

Setinel wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

"Oh--uh, I guess I could try it..." She said, catching the bottle as it sailed through the air. Then the German spoke, taking offense to Jack's label of his concoction. She casted them both a glance before she took a sip from the bottle, a bit overwhelmed by all the different flavors and the strong alcoholic taste. She had a coughing fit after she swallowed, almost choking due to the sudden overwhelm of ethanol. "...that's...really strong..." Was all she said after a moment, her throat a bit raw from all the coughing, only worsened by the burning sensation alchol always seemed to leave.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 am

Castle Crashers wrote:
Setinel wrote:

"Oh--uh, I guess I could try it..." She said, catching the bottle as it sailed through the air. Then the German spoke, taking offense to Jack's label of his concoction. She casted them both a glance before she took a sip from the bottle, a bit overwhelmed by all the different flavors and the strong alcoholic taste. She had a coughing fit after she swallowed, almost choking due to the sudden overwhelm of ethanol. "...that's...really strong..." Was all she said after a moment, her throat a bit raw from all the coughing, only worsened by the burning sensation alchol always seemed to leave.

Jack gave out his ever so common laugh once more. "You get-hic-used to it."
He sat up.
"Klaus any good stories to tell? Radiation? Zombies? World War two? Come on man, give us something!"

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:45 am

Setinel wrote:
Castle Crashers wrote:

He sat up.
"Klaus any good stories to tell? Radiation? Zombies? World War two? Come on man, give us something!"

"Ok, let me think...ah! Ja I know a gut story!" Klaus said. "It was June 6th, 1941, I was a corporal in the Heer, before I was forced into the Waffen SS." Klaus took a small sip from his flask. "Anyways, I was with my Platoon, we were sent to patrol around the outskirts of Paris, evenually, we decided to stop and rest, I had the urge to take a Scheisse, so I went to this nearby out house. While I was in, taking a dump, I hear gun fire, I get my pistol out, and then, this asshole of a French Soldier kicks open the door, in mein dump! Anyways, I had my pistol out, so I stopped him from stabbing me, I knew abit of French, so I said 'No, no, wait your turn, wait your turn.' Weirdly enough, he decided to close the door slowly and leave! I was the only one in mein platoon to survive." Klaus snickered. "Weird thing, I was posted in the Atlantic Wall on June 6th, 1944! I was taking a crap, when an American soldier kicked down the door! I immediately shot him with my pistol, pulled up mein pants, and ran as fast as I can out of the base, and to the nearest HQ!" Klaus laughs "It was over 2 kilometers away! All of that with both a need to poo, piss, und dirty underwear!"
Call me Warg or Antic

Setinel
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Setinel » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:29 am

Setinel wrote:
He sat up.

"Ok, let me think...ah! Ja I know a gut story!" Klaus said. "It was June 6th, 1941, I was a corporal in the Heer, before I was forced into the Waffen SS." Klaus took a small sip from his flask. "Anyways, I was with my Platoon, we were sent to patrol around the outskirts of Paris, evenually, we decided to stop and rest, I had the urge to take a Scheisse, so I went to this nearby out house. While I was in, taking a dump, I hear gun fire, I get my pistol out, and then, this asshole of a French Soldier kicks open the door, in mein dump! Anyways, I had my pistol out, so I stopped him from stabbing me, I knew abit of French, so I said 'No, no, wait your turn, wait your turn.' Weirdly enough, he decided to close the door slowly and leave! I was the only one in mein platoon to survive." Klaus snickered. "Weird thing, I was posted in the Atlantic Wall on June 6th, 1944! I was taking a crap, when an American soldier kicked down the door! I immediately shot him with my pistol, pulled up mein pants, and ran as fast as I can out of the base, and to the nearest HQ!" Klaus laughs "It was over 2 kilometers away! All of that with both a need to poo, piss, und dirty underwear!"

"Aye, Maxwell must have enjoyed that view!" Jack laughed. "I do recall an adventure with some tree seeds at one point... but that's a story for later."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse