NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse Hunger Games IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Oliver remained on all fours, staring blankly at where Slade was. I failed... The first day hadn't even come to a close, and he had already killed someone. As he stared, someone else took Slade's place, a bizarre looking man who was willing to offer protection for knowledge of the girl's magic. The man stated that most people knew who he was, and the offer combined with the outlandish appearance made Oliver know.

"Rumplestitskin..." He mumbled. "Either fairytales are real, or this man is just insane" He knew that this man couldn't be trusted, but there was one thing that Rumplestitskin got right. Oliver had failed to protect them, but did they need protection? He doubted that Slade would specifically go after them, only him. Either way, whatever the dark one was hiding had to be known.

"How about you tell us the catch, knowing who you are" Oliver said to Rumplestitskin, ready to draw his bow.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:00 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:Plains Zone
While Deathstroke vanished the Dark One saw opportunity. A purple cloud of smoke appeared where Deathstroke had been. "Hello, Dearies!" Rumplestiltskin greeted. He then said, "Most people know who I am, but I doubt the group of you have ever heard of me." He looked toward the remaining four Magik Girls and said, "I'm curious about the magic you four accumulate. I am prepared to offer you all a deal: you tell me how to perform the magic, and I will assist in your protection." He jerked his head toward Oliver and added, "which this Robin Hood wannabe seems to be failing at. This is a one-time offer-first come, first served. If you refuse, you'll never have it again, and I might offer it to your opposition."

"..."

While the others were too upset to speak to him, Homura turned and watched him with her cold purple eyes. "Our magic was granted to us by a creature called Kyubey. In return for granting us each one wish, we were given these powers and charged with hunting and killing witches. Unless you were to make a contract with Kyubey, you would be unable to use the sort of magic we possess. I... apologize... for the inconvenience. However, some of us can summon weaponry which you would be able to use, although not to the same effect we can."

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Plains Zone
The Dark One turned to the hooded figure and replied, "What does it matter, Dearie? We're just two parties interested in a mutually beneficial deal." He crossed his arms and added, "I don't ask you why you wear that ridiculous hood; you don't ask me what my name is. The only person I ever saw that wore a hood was a princess running from an Evil Queen. And I'll tell you this, Dearie, it wasn't green."

When Homura replied that he had to make a deal with some creature, he frowned. After she added that they could make some kind of weapon for him, the devilish grin returned to his face. He threw his finger in the air and said, "You've got a deal, Dearies. Pleasure doing business with you." In his hands, a lengthy contract appeared with a quill and ink. "Remember, Magic always comes at a price. Now, sign on the dotted line, and as long as we're in this world, I will protect you."
Island Zone
Launch gritted her teeth and shouted, "Wrong answer!" Fire erupted from her gun aimed straight at GIR.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:26 pm

The Dark One turned to the hooded figure and replied, "What does it matter, Dearie? We're just two parties interested in a mutually beneficial deal." He crossed his arms and added, "I don't ask you why you wear that ridiculous hood; you don't ask me what my name is. The only person I ever saw that wore a hood was a princess running from an Evil Queen. And I'll tell you this, Dearie, it wasn't green."

When Homura replied that he had to make a deal with some creature, he frowned. After she added that they could make some kind of weapon for him, the devilish grin returned to his face. He threw his finger in the air and said, "You've got a deal, Dearies. Pleasure doing business with you." In his hands, a lengthy contract appeared with a quill and ink. "Remember, Magic always comes at a price. Now, sign on the dotted line, and as long as we're in this world, I will protect you."

Homura took the contract and started reading it carefully, looking for anything that could be used against her later.

I'm not falling for the sort of tricks Kyubey played on us again.
"...Hey, Kyoko," Sayaka said quietly. "You got any Grief Seeds? I have the feeling we might need some."

"Wha? You think I carry them around with me all the time? I don't... have any Grief Seeds..."

"...Oh. You don't have any Grief Seeds, we're all freaking doomed, we're going to turn into witches! We are so screwed!" Sayaka shouted.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:32 pm

Plains Zone
Rumplestiltskin was shocked. He'd never seen anyone actually read the contract. However, he only had the standard things-if they fail to comply, they get locked into a tower, ect. Things like that. He began tapping his foot impatiently, and said, "Tick tock, tick tock, dearies. I am on a tight schedule. I've got people to see, spinning straw into gold to do, and deals to make."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Rumplestiltskin was shocked. He'd never seen anyone actually read the contract. However, he only had the standard things-if they fail to comply, they get locked into a tower, ect. Things like that. He began tapping his foot impatiently, and said, "Tick tock, tick tock, dearies. I am on a tight schedule. I've got people to see, spinning straw into gold to do, and deals to make."

"...It looks relatively straightforward," Homura said slowly, and started to write on the dotted line.

Puella Magi Holy Qu--

Then she remembered that Mami was gone.

They weren't the Holy Quintet any longer.

With a frown, she finished writing.

Puella Magi Holy Quartet. It would have to do.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Charlia wrote:

"...It looks relatively straightforward," Homura said slowly, and started to write on the dotted line.

Puella Magi Holy Qu--

Then she remembered that Mami was gone.

They weren't the Holy Quintet any longer.

With a frown, she finished writing.

Puella Magi Holy Quartet. It would have to do.

Rumplestiltskin smiled, "Pleasure doing business with you, Dearie. Now, while you get me those weapons you spoke of, I'll be making sure your enemy isn't around. I'll be back soon." With a wave of his hand, he vanished in a purple cloud of smoke.

Meanwhile, in another area of the arena, the Gamemaker announced to Deathstroke, "You have acheived the first kill of the Games. You have been selected to receive a Game Changer. You can acquire the weakness of an opponent, receive a useful object, or I can conjure up a portal to a brand new Zone, filled with nothing. Perfect for you to get a foothold in before more people arrive."

"If I were you, Dearie, I'd think carefully," Rumplestiltskin said from behind Deathstroke. "I just made a deal to protect the people you attempted to kill a moment ago. However, there is opportunity for you. I stated that I would protect them in this world. I said nothing about any other worlds. I'm here to propose a deal."

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:35 pm

Yoshi

Almost instantly after he was sent into the arena, Yoshi made a blind dash across the hall to the first portal in sight. At the moment, the only thing on his mind was food, and figuring out where the hell he was here, and why the hell he was here.

The green dinosaur made a break for the Island portal, where he quickly dove into it. Rather than being plopped onto it, Yoshi emerged at the top of the island, falling some height to the ground, plopping him right by a bush full of some colorful fruit. Yoshi moved over to the bush, sniffing the fruit and tasting one, just to be safe. Thankfully, it was edible. Making a sound similar to a "Mmmm" of satisfaction, Yoshi made this area his home base, beginning to clear it out for his use.

Lets just hope no giant birds try to come to eat me.. He thought, noticing how high up he was from the water. If all else failed, his remaining option would be to jump into the water as a last resort. But, for the most part, he looked to be good.

I have to find a source of water, though. There's bound to be one, too.. Though, I think I'll be fine.. He thought, listening out for the sounds of conflict nearby. For now..

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Plains Zone

There stood Son Goku, the strongest saiyan of universe 7. "Hey... where's the food?!"

He thought it was an eating competition.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:45 am

Green Arrow

Once the deal was made, Oliver walked up to the girls with a judgemental glare. "This better not be something that we all regret later. You might have trusted him, but I don't. What exactly are these weapons that you are making for him?" In case he had to somehow find a way to break the pact made with Rumplestiltskin, he wanted to know as much as he possibly could about the deal. There was always a loophole, and he doubted that saying he imp's name was going to be it this time.

Deathstroke

Slade looked up when he heard the voice congradulating him on drawing the first blood. Not only that, but he was given the opportunity to recieve a Gamechanger; either the weakness of one of the other players, a useful object, or a portal to a new zone. It was was obvious what he wanted, to find the strongest bloke in the arena and kill him, but before he could tell the voice what he wanted, someone appeared, proposing a deal.

"That really depends on who you're protecting" Slade said, turning around to face Rumplestiltskin. "There was a man in agreen hood. Did you make a deal with him?"
Have at you!

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:57 am

Mundeo wrote:Green Arrow

Once the deal was made, Oliver walked up to the girls with a judgemental glare. "This better not be something that we all regret later. You might have trusted him, but I don't. What exactly are these weapons that you are making for him?" In case he had to somehow find a way to break the pact made with Rumplestiltskin, he wanted to know as much as he possibly could about the deal. There was always a loophole, and he doubted that saying he imp's name was going to be it this time.

"Yeah, Homura," Kyoko said with a frown. "You could've at least asked us before making a deal."

"You were all emotionally compromised by Mami's death. None of your minds were clear enough," Homura said calmly, and then turned to Oliver. "Sayaka has the ability to summon endless amounts of swords, and I have many different types of guns and explosives stored away. These are the weapons we provide. After all, I never said that they would be anything particularly special. I simply said they would be provided due to our magic, which they will be."

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:02 am

Island Zone
Launch gritted her teeth and shouted, "Wrong answer!" Fire erupted from her gun aimed straight at GIR.

The bullets would hit GIR, but due to being half made of Irken tech, it didn't do much, even though the other half was litteral trash. "Why you do that?" GIR asked.
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:36 am

Venom Kirby, hit by Ben's punches, loses his Poison copy ability, which exits his body as a star. Venom, however, still stays on Kirby.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:43 pm

"Hey Ben, mind distracting pink ball?". With that said, Butterfly Punchlord began to strafe in order to get behind Kirby, allowing for a backstab (which would paralyse venom).
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Plains Zone
"I extended my protection to the hooded man, Dearie. I'd be joining him, but I like to enact the laws of supply and demand. I have a feeling that he'll try something stupid. Like breaking a deal with me. Unexpected consequences happen when one breaks a deal with me. Most of the time, it includes a dark tower. However, in this case, I believe drastic measures will have to be taken. And if he does break the deal, then there are . . . unexepected consequences." He said those last words while a crooked grin crossed his face. "Here's the deal, Dearie, I happen to know of at least one person you can attack in the arena. I don't know his name, but I can sense that he is powerful. If you fail to kill him in your first endeavor, he may very well join me, and then my protection will be extended to him. But leave the Zone for another and you can wait for me to lead them straight to you. In exchange, I will be allowed to loot the bodies. Do we have a deal?"

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:56 pm

"I extended my protection to the hooded man, Dearie. I'd be joining him, but I like to enact the laws of supply and demand. I have a feeling that he'll try something stupid. Like breaking a deal with me. Unexpected consequences happen when one breaks a deal with me. Most of the time, it includes a dark tower. However, in this case, I believe drastic measures will have to be taken. And if he does break the deal, then there are . . . unexepected consequences." He said those last words while a crooked grin crossed his face. "Here's the deal, Dearie, I happen to know of at least one person you can attack in the arena. I don't know his name, but I can sense that he is powerful. If you fail to kill him in your first endeavor, he may very well join me, and then my protection will be extended to him. But leave the Zone for another and you can wait for me to lead them straight to you. In exchange, I will be allowed to loot the bodies. Do we have a deal?"

Deathstroke

Slade chuckled for a moment when Rumplestiltskin made his proposal, then reverted back to a grim and serious expression. "So you can help me kill some bloke but you get the spoils" He turned his back to the dark one. "Or I can simply accept the voice's offer for the weakness of anyone, and I won't have to give a thing"

"This sure sounds like a difficult decision" He added, drenched with sarcasm. Slade then responded to the voice. "Give me something that will kill the strongest fighter that you have summoned here!" At first he considered taking Queen's weakness, but what would be the fun in that? He turned back to Rumple with a wicked grin. "You better pray that it isn't you, mate"

Green Arrow

Oliver crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow and the slightest, most miniscule smirk. "So you tricked the trickster? Well done"

The vigilante looked up and noticed that the sun was setting. The firsy day in the arena was about to come to a close. "It's going to be night soon. We can bury Mami, then I suggest we take turns keeping watch"
Have at you!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:32 pm

Mundeo wrote:

Deathstroke

Slade chuckled for a moment when Rumplestiltskin made his proposal, then reverted back to a grim and serious expression. "So you can help me kill some bloke but you get the spoils" He turned his back to the dark one. "Or I can simply accept the voice's offer for the weakness of anyone, and I won't have to give a thing"

"This sure sounds like a difficult decision" He added, drenched with sarcasm. Slade then responded to the voice. "Give me something that will kill the strongest fighter that you have summoned here!" At first he considered taking Queen's weakness, but what would be the fun in that? He turned back to Rumple with a wicked grin. "You better pray that it isn't you, mate"

Green Arrow

Oliver crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow and the slightest, most miniscule smirk. "So you tricked the trickster? Well done"

The vigilante looked up and noticed that the sun was setting. The firsy day in the arena was about to come to a close. "It's going to be night soon. We can bury Mami, then I suggest we take turns keeping watch"

Rumplestiltskin gripped his dagger, holding it close to him. He would make himself scarce with the dagger so that he could be well away. He vanished and reappeared back with the others, hearing the last sentence of Arrow's about keeping watch. He said, "I don't need sleep, dearies. I can keep watch. I don't have my spinning wheel to turn straw into gold with. Now, if I were you, I'd find some source of water, and probably name it after your dead friend. Mami? I believe was her name?"

While Rumple was with the others, the Voice of the Gamemaker replied, "It's not him. Your sword is now capable of weakening the most powerful being in the Games. All you have to do is hit him with it. His name is Goku. Consider this a test to see if you are worthy of a task I need someone to undertake. If you kill him, you'll receive another weapon for the task."
Island Zone
Launch snarled, "Can't a girl have any fun without being asked why?" SHe opened fire again.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:34 pm

United Seasonal Osnilian Districts wrote:
Mundeo wrote:Deathstroke

Green Arrow

Rumplestiltskin gripped his dagger, holding it close to him. He would make himself scarce with the dagger so that he could be well away. He vanished and reappeared back with the others, hearing the last sentence of Arrow's about keeping watch. He said, "I don't need sleep, dearies. I can keep watch. I don't have my spinning wheel to turn straw into gold with. Now, if I were you, I'd find some source of water, and probably name it after your dead friend. Mami? I believe was her name?"

While Rumple was with the others, the Voice of the Gamemaker replied, "It's not him. Your sword is now capable of weakening the most powerful being in the Games. All you have to do is hit him with it. His name is Goku. Consider this a test to see if you are worthy of a task I need someone to undertake. If you kill him, you'll receive another weapon for the task."
Island Zone
Launch snarled, "Can't a girl have any fun without being asked why?" SHe opened fire again.

GIR, stll looking confused, asked,"Whats a girl?"

(OOC: I can seriously see GIR asking that in the show)
☻/
/ \

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Mundeo wrote:Green Arrow

"I've made contracts with tricksters before," Homura said coolly, and then turned to Mami's body, looking at Madoka, who was still crying.

The pink-haired girl looked up and wiped her eyes. "She... At least she'll get a good burial, right? If... If she'd been killed by a witch... she wouldn't..."

"Mami Tomoe had no family," Homura said quietly. "No one to notice that she was gone. It would have taken a long time for her to even be reported missing..."

"And that bastard just..." Kyoko clutched her spear tightly. "He just killed her like it was nothing! Heck, he killed her like he was enjoying it!"

"And I thought witches were evil," Sayaka muttered, seemingly sympathizing with her red-headed friend. "It's not fair. She didn't deserve to die like that. She spent her life helping people... saving them... and she gets killed for some sicko's idea of entertainment?! She was in middle school! No one deserves to die like that, but..." She choked. "We're all going to die. We're going to get murdered or we'll turn into witches. There's no way out of this. Why... Why is this happening? This isn't right..."

Homura just sighed.

"I apologize, Mr. Queen. They should be over Mami's death... eventually. However, your suggestion has merit. I agree."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:54 pm

"Gee... It sure is lonely around here... Maybe I'll go find people!" Goku said to himself as he took flight. "Where should I go..." Goku though for a second. "I know!" And the saiyan flew North.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Aethras
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethras » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Deep, deep down, within Kirby's parasite-ridden body, there is Kirby's brain, with the ability to think rationally. Kirby begins to think for once. Perhaps if he was crushed...Kirby would survive, being so elastic, but the parasite wouldn't be so lucky. Of course, this thought simply floats away like most other thoughts. Especially with Venom attached.
[ Imperial News ] New security measures implemented; democrats shout 'invasive' - Rebellion in Cornucopis crushed by General Ferrax - Kidnapping victims rescued by Death Knights - Valyrian tsar kneels to Emperor, declares allegiance
[ THESE ARE MY FACTBOOKS, READ THEM ] ~ I DON'T USE NS STATS
Aethras is an FT magic wielding nation of anthropomorphic-wolf-things that exists on the planet Vulkar, an Earth-like planet in a neighboring solar system that consists of two huge island landmasses, one of them being Aethras and the other shared by an assortment of other human nations.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Seasonal Osnilian Districts » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Plains Zone
The funeral for Mami was quick, and. Rumplestiltskin agreed to keep watch while the others rested. Nothing eventful happened during the night.
Dark Corridor
It was the time for the second wave to enter the arena. The Voice announced, "Welcome to the Multiverse Hunger Games. Long story short, you're universe is dead, and I have taken the pieces of what is left and created a new one, where you will all die gloriously in my honor. Pick any of the four zones and have fun." The portals glowed an eerie red color this time.

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:49 pm

Madoka stared down at the grave Rumplestiltskin's magic had created. She knew Mami was dead, but at the same time, she felt like if she put her friend in that... that hole... then it would be real, forever, and all the pain would hit her again.

Even so, she knelt by the grave and laid the girl's body down, unable to hold back the tears.

There were so many memories.

"I'm Mami Tomoe."

"You saved Kyubey for me! I'm very grateful. He's a dear friend of mine."

"Well, you certainly have the right spirit for it!"

"That's the best performance I've seen yet, for a rookie."

"I'll make this quick."

"I can't lose!"

"Tiro finale!"

Looking at the pale face of her mentor, Madoka wept bitterly.

Even Kyoko was crying. Homura...

Homura just stood to the side, watching coolly, as if it didn't affect her at all.

Mami...

Goodbye...

Madoka's eyes opened slowly. Still in a sleep-dazed state, she muttered, "Kyubey... I had the strangest nightmare... There was this guy in a green hood, and a man in a mask, and we all had to kill each other... but Mami got stabbed..."

Rubbing her eyes, she yawned.

"I'm glad it was just a--" Then her vision cleared, and a small 'eep' escaped her.

--nightmare?!

The reality came flooding back to her. She was trapped in a deadly game. Mami was gone. Any one of them could be next.

And... her universe might even be dead...

Mom... Dad... Tatsuya... Hitomi... all of them... gone? Even Ms. Saotome... How could this...

She stifled a wail of anguish, and felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking up, she stared into Homura's eyes, and saw... comfort.

Kyoko and Sayaka had somehow managed to end up in the strangest position, like they were trying to play Twister in their sleep. How do they keep doing that? Madoka thought, and managed to smile faintly. They sleep five feet away from each other!

She'd slept in her school uniform for convenience, as had her friends, but now she transformed back into her magical girl costume with blurs of pink light and a lot of sparkling. Her friends were probably very happy their own transformations didn't involve as much glitter.

Ragutsa
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ragutsa » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:06 pm

"Well, nothing good can come out of this battle, I should employ my secret technique now" as this was said, Butterfly Punchlord ran as fast he could, towards the refuge he tried to build before, seeking to make a bonfire to rest in, and maybe restore some of his humanity if he found someone to kill.
find the prize
nope

Nicely done
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ JUST KIDDING
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄ SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Posiden chose the island zone and appeared in the water north west of the land.

Ben, who transformed back a while ago, walked deeper into the forest and made a fire after collecting branches and turning into heatblast to light it.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☻/
/ \

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse